Advertisement Create a free account

Player Tokens: Allow players to change tokens

Score + 21

Edited 1560054636
Currently the GM has to do all the work of changing PC tokens or modifying token info (name, etc). Please give the option to GMs to allow players to: change the image used for their token flip/mirror the image used for their token modify the token label/name (separate from the Name slot on the character sheet) (NOTE: this references long character names that are unwieldy as a token label and on the initiative tracker. I don't want to have to lop off my nickname/surname/clan name/etc from my sheet in the name of clutter avoidance.) This GM option should be on a per-character basis, and also configurable via the default settings to apply to all sheets.
Sounds reasonable to meeeeeee
Please, Devs. We'd love to see this.
+1
Bump for visibility. As an addition to the scenarios listed already, this would help out greatly for players of characters who can shapeshifter or otherwise take on different appearances.
As a workaround you can make rollable tokens for players.  I have rollable tokens for my ranger with cloak of the bat so that the image can be changed without moving or modifying the token.  Same for shapeshifter NPC's.