Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

GM Map Layer

An extra GM Layer that would be above the Map Layer, but below the Token and GM layers that exist now. An extra layer between the Map and Token layers for the GM could be useful for hiding traps, lurking monsters, and other things that we want to see as GM's but don't want to block tokens. I personally would like to place room numbers on my maps that players don't see, and don't want to edit all the images to do it. While this layer would be blocked by tokens, and thus maybe hidden from a GM, there's always the main GM layer we have now that GMs can use for putting traps on that won't be hidden by tokens, etc. If they wish to continue. I know I could use an extra layer, which I'd dub the "GM Map Layer" between the Map and Token layers, and so am recommending it here.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .