Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for a Group Playing the Tal'Dorei Setting on Every Other Sunday

As the title suggests, I am currently looking for any current group or group about to start. I'm looking to play in the Tal'Dorei or Wildmount setting as it's the easiest way to bring in a Cobalt Soul monk I've been itching  to play lol. I would prefer if it is on every other Sunday starting on Nov 24th.  I know this is all a bit specific, but I don't have that much time in my schedule and I really would love to bring this character back into an appropriate setting. 
I might have something. Will you play Text? Do you mind a small group, possibly even a 1 on 1? If yes, I'm happy to discuss more.
Sorry, no. I would much rather do a voiced DnD session as accents and role playing are two  of my favorite parts of the game lol. 
Id love to play this if you get it running, very eager to play in Taldorei/Wildmount.
I had a 4 player session that I was really excited about that unfortunately fell through due to scheduling issues with the DM. I just want to get back to playing in that setting.