Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sheet Requests

Yes i know there are alot of big Games being given their sheets, But here are a few i was wondering if anyone was going to post. Earthdawn. Conan 2nd ed Chill TORG Marvel Supers FASERIP All Flesh Must Be Eaten BRP Pendragon this is just a small list, i know people who play these games, but i am no computer wizard so i wouldnt know the first thing about doing these sheets
And Castles & Crusades too! I know of a number of people playing Castles & Crusades over Roll20. Anyone making a character sheet for C&C?
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm going to start work on a sheet for Witch Hunter:The Invisible World, but I certainly wouldn't complain if someone else wanted to take it on.
If this is the place to place requests Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd edition. It has already been started <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/WFRP-2nd-Ed" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/WFRP-2nd-Ed</a> but unfortunately it seems no-one is working on it anymore.

Edited 1402549684
Gold
Forum Champion
Christopher D. said: And Castles & Crusades too! I know of a number of people playing Castles & Crusades over Roll20. Anyone making a character sheet for C&C? Maybe someone could reach out to someone at Troll Lord Games / C&C publishers about this. Could a Roll20 Dev reach out to them.. or a fan of the game / kickstarter backer of theirs? They are actively developing and publishing, so maybe they could assign someone to make the character sheet for Roll20, and they could make it really nice and official looking.
I would really appreciate a Gamma World 4e CS if anyone can find the time to make one.
I have no clue how to code, but I would love to see someone create a Mechwarrior 3rd edition character sheet, I can even send a pdf copy of the caracter sheet for an example so someone can see what is need. If anyone is able to help It would be greatly apprechiated.

Edited 1402755579
I also have no Codeing skills but am looking for even a basic Rifts\Palladium Sheet. PLEASE help!
I actually put together an HTML character sheet for Marvel Super Heroes (FASERIP) about a year ago. It was probably missing some fields (I've never actually played the game, my group fell apart before it started), but the basics were there. I'd have to dig into the wiki to work out the necessary formatting, but I'm pretty sure I could make it work in Roll20. It wouldn't be pretty, but it would get the job done. I'm not sure how to go about getting it from HTML on my desktop to an option on your Roll20 campaign though.
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
We play Marvel FASERIP so if you do find a way that'd be very awesome of you.

Edited 1402797131
Can someone PLEASE create a character sheet for A Song of Ice and Fire ?
I couldn't find my old files, but I got someone's hopes up so I went ahead and cobbled something together anyway. It's really basic and not pretty at all , but it's allegedly better than nothing. Here's what it looks like: If someone who's actually played the game before can point out all the missing things which need to be added, I'll put them in whenever I have time over the next week. Then, if I can work out how to use Git, I'll submit it so that everyone can use it. Hooray!
Like that Marvel Sheet
It Would be really great if Someone could do a Sheet for DSA 4.1 (Das Schwarze Auge) a german System, since i have found no other service providing those. (its not even on Mythweavers)
Would be nice to get a sheet for Battletech Classic RPG too.

Edited 1402873562
I think Steamcraft deserves a Character Sheet too, shouldnt be too hard to create one... also - upvote for the DSA Sheet
Would it be possible to make a Cortex+/Smallville RPG sheet?
It would be great if someone could update the Fate Core sheet to include rolling on the sheet itself.
Anyone playing Shadowrun 3? I would like to see a character sheet for old edition Shadowrun...
Any chance that someone could code a Judge Dredd - Traveller sheet?
Can you please make a palladium system sheets/rifts/heroes unlimited with a large section for notes.... i'm going to be starting my game in the next 2 weeks... thank you

Edited 1405465130
Old School Fool
Sheet Author
If anyone would like to make a basic fill in sheet for Labyrinth Lord , It would be greatly appreciated. Ive posted the pictures of the AEC LL Sheets here . Many, many, thanks in advance to anyone that even attempts this ! We have had a blast playing LL on roll20 ! Thanks, Ron H. * edit * The sheet is now on the selection list for in game , its a modified version of the 1st edition sheet , set for Labyrinth Lord.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm working on a Deadlands Classic character sheet. I'm tripping up on some technical difficulties but I'm hoping to have it done soon.
If anyone has the time, a Conspiracy X character sheet would be appreciated since one of my friends is thinking of running 1st Edition soon.
Umbra
Sheet Author
I would love to see a L5R 4th edition sheet, if someone has the time.
I am working on an L5R character sheet, but as I'm learning CSS and HTML as I go, it could be awhile. :P Are you experienced with the game? I have barely played before and could use some advice on the design.
Would love to see a Hellfrost sheet
Gold
Forum Champion
Request for someone to make a BFRPG sheet! Basic Fantasy Role-Playing Game is a free game to download, open source game rules to modify as you please, and hardcopy print of the game rules is sold non-profit online at cost of printing --- making this a great game to spread and share with new players! And an important game for someone to volunteer as a coder for the sheet for Roll20. By the way I know of several BFRPG campaigns running on Roll20 as we speak, so the sheet is needed. Tons of free BFRPG character sheet examples are already posted (and available in PDF or OpenOffice or XLS formats so far, but no Roll20 formats yet). Link to see BFRPG character sheets to model, <a href="http://www.basicfantasy.org/downloads.html#sn_form" rel="nofollow">http://www.basicfantasy.org/downloads.html#sn_form</a>... This is a fairly simplified / streamlined game. One page. The char sheet is not complicated. The 6 abilities are the standard fantasy ones, and each ability score only gets 1 modifier number, that should be calculated by the sheet on Roll20 method. It has ascending AC. Other than these 2 areas of minor differences, the sheet could be identical or similar to other basic D&D clone-simulacrum sheets.
A sheet for 4th edition Shadowrun would be nice.
I could really use an Ironclaw character sheet.
Chris G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Gold said: Request for someone to make a BFRPG sheet! I'm working on this. It may take me a day or two to get it worked out.
Chris G. said: Gold said: Request for someone to make a BFRPG sheet! I'm working on this. It may take me a day or two to get it worked out. Great news, Chris. I was wondering about this as well. Thanks for doing it!
Baked Beans said: I would really appreciate a Gamma World 4e CS if anyone can find the time to make one. Btw, do you really mean 4e Gamma World, or do you mean 7e Gamma World, which uses the same mechanics as 4e D&D? ________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Any chance of seeing a Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space (DWAiTaS) sheet? They're pretty simplistic.
I would like to see a D&D 3.5 NPC/Animal Companion/Familiar/Cohort/Monster sheet that has its basic ability scores, saves, armor class, skills, and attacks with a blank spot to include misc. I would also like to see a D&D character sheet for the trissociate or gestalt class system
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Simon said: I would like to see a D&D 3.5 NPC/Animal Companion/Familiar/Cohort/Monster sheet that has its basic ability scores, saves, armor class, skills, and attacks with a blank spot to include misc. But you can only have one type of sheet active in a campaign. The way the system is set up now, if the "Companion" sheet were available, you wouldn't be able to use the regular character sheets. Several sheet authors have been adding in tabs to the regular sheet to account for things like this, and there are supposedly plans to have multiple-component sheets that would allow for something similar, but an entire separate sheet is a bad idea.
argh! i guess nobody is ever gonna make a basic roleplaying sheet....i would do it myself but cant afford to be a mentor right now...my dad just passed away and every dollar counts :-(
I would create the BFRPG sheet If I could understand how github works. I pretty much have my custom sheet set up as the same as the BFRPG sheet would need to be.
Gold
Forum Champion
Chris G. said: Gold said: Request for someone to make a BFRPG sheet! I'm working on this. It may take me a day or two to get it worked out. Thanks Chris G! How's it coming? Start us a new thread under "Character Sheets" for talking about your BFRPG sheet endeavors, when you're ready. That way if you have any questions on building the sheet, or if users have feedback and feature requests after the initial sheet comes out, we can move BFRPG talk out of this general requests thread. You can also get volunteers if you need help or playtesters. @jon j. @OldSchoolChris Chris Gonnerman is the original creator of BFRPG. He literally wrote the book on this subject, so let's see what he can produce for this!
There is a CoC 5th edition sheet and a CoC 7th edition, which isn't even out yet, but no CoC 6th sheet. I don't suppose there is one in the works?
A Black Crusade Sheet would be nice.
Can someone make a sheet for HarnMaster? I don't know anything about programation... A link for a example sheet can be find bellow. <a href="http://kelestia.com/files/HMG-Portfolio-Base.pdf" rel="nofollow">http://kelestia.com/files/HMG-Portfolio-Base.pdf</a> P.S: Sorry by my poor english.

Edited 1405716802
I would like to humbly request character sheets for Icons: The Assembled Edition, Jadepunk, and Fate Freeport!
A few requests (and I'm wondering how I can get and apply sheets that already exist -- please contact me if you know): Hero System/Champions/Fantasy Hero Clockwork & Chivalry/Pirates & Dragons/Renaissance Doctor Who: AITS ICONS Golden Sky Stories I'm going to be running games at Virtuacon and just upgraded to Mentor. I have no HTML/CSS skills so any help would be welcome.
Michael H. said: A few requests (and I'm wondering how I can get and apply sheets that already exist -- please contact me if you know): Hero System/Champions/Fantasy Hero Clockwork & Chivalry/Pirates & Dragons/Renaissance Doctor Who: AITS ICONS Golden Sky Stories I'm going to be running games at Virtuacon and just upgraded to Mentor. I have no HTML/CSS skills so any help would be welcome. Michael you can select any sheet that is close to what you need , and look over the html and css styling for that particular sheet. with some trial and error youll be able to customize it to fit your needs , you may even be able to just re - label an existing one to fit your needs. copy and paste to your custom sheet , and use the preview to see what its doing. it took me about a week to finish one that way , and i have no experience with html, but with persistence and patience ...... you can get there . Not to mention i actually enjoyed the whole learning process , while at times frustrating, in the end it was worth it. now my group with Labyrinth Lord has a sheet , and it has been very helpful in game. Only bad part is , now i cant stop trying to modify it even further lol. Good luck with your sheet/s and there is alot of information you can get from these forums , if you get stuck on a particular problem, just post your html and styling and im sure someone will be glad to help. as a note , the 1st edition sheet is what i started modifying , it seemed to me to be the most basic one. you may start there.
Ron H, I hear ya on the modify, change, fix, beautify cycle, it's endless.
Are any regulars around here able to give an estimate on the ease of access for designing new character sheets? I was considering taking the dive and adding another $5 to my membership but if it's a lengthy, arduous process, I might not wanna spend a month's worth of game prep working on just the sheets for ease on the eyes, yknow? That said, I'm surprised someone got Firefly's system into the lists before any editions of Traveller got in. Traveller's probably what inspired Firefly's existence to begin with! A request though? Mongoose Traveller seems the easiest one to set up for Roll20, being that it's the simplest version of the franchise.
i modified an existing sheet in about 2 weeks , with no prior experience. Just took a couple of hours a few days a week. so not to bad really. as far as the game enhancement ... it is worth the effort to get a sheet for your game use.
Ron H. said: i modified an existing sheet in about 2 weeks , with no prior experience. Just took a couple of hours a few days a week. so not to bad really. as far as the game enhancement ... it is worth the effort to get a sheet for your game use. I have done the same. I am experienced with technology, but had not used HTML or CSS in any capacity before, and was able to make what I consider to be a rather attractive, fully-fleshed out, and functional L5R sheet in a matter of a week of moderately intense work in the evenings.
Chris G.
Pro
Sheet Author
There needs to be some official way to promote a custom sheet to a standard template. Having to learn to use git/github is a barrier to entry to a lot of people.
Gold
Forum Champion
Chris G. said: There needs to be some official way to promote a custom sheet to a standard template. Having to learn to use git/github is a barrier to entry to a lot of people. Thanks for trying Chris. Unfortunately I don't know how to use github yet myself. But I really want that character sheet that Chris is working on (for Basic Fantasy)! We have a game with new players coming up in 5 days. Can someone please help Chris to do whatever is needed on github to make that sheet available? Thanks again Roll20 & Chris for the BFRPG.