Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sheet Requests

I'd like the Rogue Trader or Rouge Trader as github calls it finished, It's on a decent amount of progress it just needs someone with knowledge of css or html to finish it off.

Edited 1413318219
Very new to roll20 so haven't upgraded to mentor yet, so I can't do a sheet myself so I wonder if anyone is working on a d20modern sheet and/or needs help developing one. I have several digital sheets already and almost all the source books. I'm looking at eventually running a d20 modern gamma world campaign and would like custom sheets. Also a d20 modern sheet would of course be useful for a number of other campaigns like pirates, space opera, heroic detective stories, etc. The system was designed to be pretty wide open. I'd like to help make a community sheet so we can all use it :)
Still waiting for a Universal Palladium Character Sheet
Richard G. said: Here is another request for Mongoose Traveller I'm working on a Judge Dredd sheet, which uses the Mongoose Traveller rules. As soon as that's finished I could make one for Mongoose Traveller itself.
Dominic O. said: Any chance that someone could code a Judge Dredd - Traveller sheet? I'm on it. I estimate that version 1.0 should be ready by the end of this week (19 Oct 14).
Is there any chance to play wfrp 2nd edition on character sheets?
A Pendragon character sheet would be great. I have tried myself but with no previous experience of HTML it is going to be slow business.
Michael H. said: A few requests (and I'm wondering how I can get and apply sheets that already exist -- please contact me if you know): Hero System/Champions/Fantasy Hero Clockwork & Chivalry/Pirates & Dragons/Renaissance Doctor Who: AITS ICONS Golden Sky Stories I'm going to be running games at Virtuacon and just upgraded to Mentor. I have no HTML/CSS skills so any help would be welcome. Working on a Golden Sky Stories sheet should be done in few weeks
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
josh y. said: Really Would like to see a "Stars Without Number" sheet! would make my life much easier :) Done, hope it comes in handy.
tontione
Pro
Sheet Author
I started working on a pendragon Character Sheet. The first version (in french, but easy to translate) should be available soon. Now i have to look at the way to share it ... ;)
A sheet for a Grimm RPG?
Does anybody have Burning Wheel sheet? Game's so sheet-heavy that having integrated sheet would be nice.
tontione said: I started working on a pendragon Character Sheet. The first version (in french, but easy to translate) should be available soon. Now i have to look at the way to share it ... ;) Really looking forward to it!
tontione
Pro
Sheet Author
Pedro said: tontione said: I started working on a pendragon Character Sheet. The first version (in french, but easy to translate) should be available soon. Now i have to look at the way to share it ... ;) Really looking forward to it! It's on github, and i created a post about it : <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1326324/pendragon-sheet-work-in-progress#post-1326324" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1326324/pendragon-sheet-work-in-progress#post-1326324</a>
Cyberpunk 2020.

Edited 1415482816
Hello everyone! Frist, congratulation for roll20.net, cool idea and good work! My request is a simple Star Wars D6 sheet like in the rulebook (2nd edition).
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I agree with Gozer. I would love to see a Cyberpunk 2020 character sheet.

Edited 1416208141
Does anyone have a sheet for Wu Xing: the Ninja Crusade sheet? I have been trying to put something together myself but I am getting no where fast, lol. Or something for Apocalypse Inc that I can modify a bit since its the same system. Found here: <a href="http://thirdeyegames.net/goodies/" rel="nofollow">http://thirdeyegames.net/goodies/</a> Niki I think there is a Star Wars D6 sheet in the github account for roll20, not sure how similar it is as I havent had a need for d6 Star Wars in a while.
I was wondering if anyone could help me to create a Yogsquest Character sheet to be used in Roll20. There is already some work done for this and i was wondering if anyone else could help, here is the link to the post <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1332439/yogsques" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1332439/yogsques</a>...
Hello everybody! I have to ask, is there a ubiquity-sheet out there or anybody who make one at the moment? Would love it.Ubiquity is the engine behind some real cool games: Hollow Earth Expedition, Leagues of Adventure, Desolation, All for One and my all time favorite Space:1889. Hope you guys can help me...
Ive made a brp fantasy sheet, but i have no idea how i can upload it to share with the community? anyone have ideas?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Cutethulhu, You can add your sheet for the whole community to use here . There are instructions at the bottom of the page. If you have questions just let me know.

Edited 1417578384
I would love it if someone uploaded a cyberpunk 2020 character sheet. I would upload the images i have but i have no clue how to format them on here, if i need to. Edit: I also just noticed there isn't a "Don't Rest Your Head" sheet, which inst that big of a deal considering its like 4 questions.
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi, Tim. I actually am just finishing up a cyberpunk 2020 character sheet. I am in the process of figuring out how GitHub works so I can upload it. Here are pictures of what is looks like at the moment. The damage tracking is very cumbersome, and in order to get it to auto-calculate your saves, you will have to click buttons right under the words. Also, when your character reaches seriously wounded, you will have to click the radio button on the right, directly under the checkbox for serious wounds. Once he is no longer seriously wounded, you would click the radio button on the left. (This would apply the -2 to Reflex). Other than that, I think I have things working for the most part.

Edited 1417646040
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Cutethulhu and Tony, here's an abridged beginner's guide to using GitHub which I've posted elsewhere on the forums: Log in to GitHub and press the fork button at the upper-right of the Roll20 character sheet repo. This will create a copy of the repo on your account. Download GitHub for Windows or GitHub for Mac , log in to the application with your GitHub username and password. With the large + int he top left of the application, clone your roll20-character-sheets repository. Select a location on your computer to copy it to. Add a folder to the location of the repository on your computer (the normal way, not through GH for Windows/Mac), and put the files you need for the character sheet (html, css, json, etc.) there. In GH for Windows/Mac, commit the changes you've made to your local copy of the repo. In GH for Windows/Mac, sync commits between your local machine and GitHub. (If you were to do this process on the command line, the sync button in the application performs a combination of, pull , merge , and push operations depending on what needs to be done.) In GitHub (website), press the green pull request button at the top left of your repo fork's page. Riley will then merge the request the next time he gets to the pending issues on the repo. So, the steps are: Fork, Clone, Commit, Push, (request) Pull. (Fork and Clone only need to be done once, while Commit and Push need to be done each time you make changes, and requesting a Pull needs to be done each time you submit your changes.) Make sure you include a picture of your sheet, as well as sheet.json (specifics in the official repo's README)! EDIT: Beginner's Guide to GitHub on the wiki. All new and shiny!
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks for the help, Brain! I followed your instructions, and I think it worked. By the way, I used your tabs from the CSS Wizardry thread for my character sheet. They made the sheet much easier to navigate.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yeah, I see a pull request for Cyberpunk 2020 by TonyRettich, so I'd say you did it right. =)
Could anyone possibly add Tephra? It's not even on the list of available games and I'm presently running a campaign that I would like to start using Roll20 in.
Adam W. said: I just finished a Mindjammer sheet based on the FATE Core one. I should be able to whip up a FAE sheet fairly quickly. Update: FAE sheet is done, pushed to github and rolled into my pull request to await acceptance. Is this up, or is it mentor-only? I can't find it and I would love to use a pre-made sheet tonight.
I'd be interested in seeing a character sheet added for the free Radiance RPG system. Are there any in the works? System homepage (new tab)
If I've followed Brian's instructions above correctly, I've added a pull request for my Torg character sheet. I have't worked in it in a little while, but I think I've taken it as far as I can go without more education with the programming.
I would again like to put out a request for a dragon age character sheet if i knew how to code one i would just make it myself but i don't :( so sadly i have to ask really nice and hope im not ignored lol (Crosses fingers) Here is a link for what it looks like - <a href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8AdXuYv9Ofk/TtSuDQbk8mI/" rel="nofollow">http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8AdXuYv9Ofk/TtSuDQbk8mI/</a>... - I would be ever so greatful if someone could find the time to make it and get it on roll20 or make it and let me know how i could go about using it lol.
to the Guy above me Dont feel bad im Still waiting for a Universal Palladium Sheet
I'd like to put in a request for a Vampire: The Requiem Second Edition character sheet. It'd be very similar to the existing God-Machine chronicle sheet with a few mostly cosmetic changes. If I knew anything about HTML or GitHub I could do it myself, but alas.
Any idea on how long it takes a sheet to get added to the list after submission?
I am pretty sure the guy who handles the manual added-to-the-list operation does it when he has time, and without a paycheck. But, barring that, he is usually pretty quick. Within a week, not counting holidays or weekends.
I would like to request a Colonial Gothic sheet. It is nearly exactly like the Call of Cthulhu sheet. Here's an excel version if you can get it on the eventual to list: <a href="https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/167876/COLONIA" rel="nofollow">https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/167876/COLONIA</a>...
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
John W. said: I am pretty sure the guy who handles the manual added-to-the-list operation does it when he has time, and without a paycheck. But, barring that, he is usually pretty quick. Within a week, not counting holidays or weekends. Pull requests are handled by Riley and Steve, who do, in fact, get a paycheck. =)
Brian said: John W. said: I am pretty sure the guy who handles the manual added-to-the-list operation does it when he has time, and without a paycheck. But, barring that, he is usually pretty quick. Within a week, not counting holidays or weekends. Pull requests are handled by Riley and Steve, who do, in fact, get a paycheck. =) ...I stand corrected then. Wait, people get paid for this? Where do I sign-up at?

Edited 1421184161
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It was only a little while ago that Roll20 started making enough money to hire a second developer (and not that long prior that Riley was able to make this his full-time job). That's when Steve got hired. If you can convince a metric ***-ton of people to join Roll20 and become subscribers (or existing base accounts to upgrade), they'll eventually have enough money (and need) to hire a third developer (or community person like [M]Avacyn, I'm pretty sure she gets paid too), and then you can send in your resume to apply. =)
...hang on a second. Those "developer" and "community person" titles sound like I would actually have to know what I'm doing. And I'm not spun up on the metric system anyhow, so I wouldn't know where to begin on getting people to sign up. Though, to be honest, half the reason I made the character sheets (after the Iron Kingdoms) was because I want more people playing on roll20, and every additional sheet helps that, right?
Krls said: Adam W. said: I just finished a Mindjammer sheet based on the FATE Core one. I should be able to whip up a FAE sheet fairly quickly. Update: FAE sheet is done, pushed to github and rolled into my pull request to await acceptance. Is this up, or is it mentor-only? I can't find it and I would love to use a pre-made sheet tonight. Sorry. Just caught this today, so this likely isn't much help. I withdrew my pull request which means the sheet never got added. The wait time on github was long and the process was more hassle than I was willing to deal with.
Adam W. said: Krls said: Adam W. said: I just finished a Mindjammer sheet based on the FATE Core one. I should be able to whip up a FAE sheet fairly quickly. Update: FAE sheet is done, pushed to github and rolled into my pull request to await acceptance. Is this up, or is it mentor-only? I can't find it and I would love to use a pre-made sheet tonight. Sorry. Just caught this today, so this likely isn't much help. I withdrew my pull request which means the sheet never got added. The wait time on github was long and the process was more hassle than I was willing to deal with. If you want, I have managed the github system a few times now, so I can push it forward for you. Having been mentally abused by github before, I understand your feelings.
John W. said: Adam W. said: Krls said: Adam W. said: I just finished a Mindjammer sheet based on the FATE Core one. I should be able to whip up a FAE sheet fairly quickly. Update: FAE sheet is done, pushed to github and rolled into my pull request to await acceptance. Is this up, or is it mentor-only? I can't find it and I would love to use a pre-made sheet tonight. Sorry. Just caught this today, so this likely isn't much help. I withdrew my pull request which means the sheet never got added. The wait time on github was long and the process was more hassle than I was willing to deal with. If you want, I have managed the github system a few times now, so I can push it forward for you. Having been mentally abused by github before, I understand your feelings. I don't have a problem with that. Just drop me a PM where you want me to send the files.
May I request a Mongoose Traveller sheet <a href="http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/rpgs/traveller/core-rulebooks-accessories/traveller-core-rulebook.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/rpgs/traveller/core-rulebooks-accessories/traveller-core-rulebook.html</a> Or failing that someone that can help me? Looking back I think one was started but it wasn't finished?
Could someone do Warhammer Fantasy 3rd Edition? I love using the system could someone make a character sheet for it? The roller would have these dice: <a href="http://brokentome.com/tools/DiceRoller.aspx" rel="nofollow">http://brokentome.com/tools/DiceRoller.aspx</a>
And now added to Consolidated thread, found right over... there .
I started working on a Fallout PnP character sheet, but due to time constraints.. I am having some trouble getting it done. Would anyone be interested in making one for me?
I'll take a look; no promises. What do you have so far?
is it possible for someone to make a Mongoose Traveller Character sheet please