Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sheet Requests

Just to add a request if anyone happens to be working or looking for something to work on. I'd be thrilled if there was a Mutants and Masterminds 2nd Edition character sheet and a Big Eyes Small Mouth Third Edition sheet.
Added to the list
Looking for an Adventure! Character sheet if anyone happens to have one. I mean the borderline abandoned White Wolf system. We're going to be setting up a game of it soon and I was wondering if anyone had made one. Thanks!
Is there one for the D6 version of Mass Effect?
I will be putting together an Exalted 3rd ed game when the book comes out (hopefully very soon). Is anyone working on tools for this game?
Is there anyone interested in doing or help me doing character sheets for Elric or Stormbringe (Chaosium ed.)? Thank you!!