We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Accept
Advertisement Create a free account

[LFP][PAID][D&D5E][ONLINE][$5 PER SESSION] [New players welcome] TALES OF OLD MARGREVE Every other Tuesday 6PMEST

Edited 1600113009
LFP link&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/253316/tales-of-old-margreve-2" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/253316/tales-of-old-margreve-2</a> FIRST SESSION IS FREE Even an enchanted forest needs help sometimes.&nbsp; Set in Kobold Press's MIdgard setting, players will cross the Margreve helping to maintain the balance of the forest.&nbsp; Choose your character options from standard options or new Midgard race and class options.&nbsp; Play as a bearfolk, or a half vampire (Damphir).&nbsp; Maybe you want to be a cleric of the Beer domain or a Shadow sorcerer.&nbsp; If you need more info about Midgard options I can provide information.&nbsp; I am a very patient DM.&nbsp; Good mix of role play and combat.&nbsp;&nbsp; The geography and folklore of Midgard is loosely modeled after Europe.&nbsp;&nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of&nbsp; $5 per seesion thru startgaming.games . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
We have 3 players, would like to get at least one more player before we start.&nbsp; If paying for the game is a problem, I might be able to waive the fee.&nbsp; Mostly charging to make sure players are invested in showing up.
Hey I am very interested about joining your game. Eventhough I have very little prior knowledge about the setting, a quick readthrough made it look rather promising. I am still rather knew to DnD, but I am running a weekly campaign for my friend group for the last few months and would like a chance to pick up the player's mantle for once. I am rather flexible in my charakter and am willing to fill most roles.
That would be great.&nbsp; I will send you a DM with the details.
Still have a couple of spots open
love to join if there still spots open, I'm as new as it can be if you'd have me, I am a little versed in dnd from playing video game inspired by the system but never actually played the real deal. open to any character/class I just want to give this game a try English isn't my first language if its a problem but I'm understandable :)
I am willing to give it a try.&nbsp; I will message you
Still a seat or two avalable.&nbsp; First session is over, but your first session is free.