Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Official [AD&D 2E Revised] Update thread

Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Rick said: Peter, you are awesome.   I have a question for you.   Are you going to eventually have the saves auto change with levels? or will it always need to be entered? Hello Rick.  Thank you for The kind words! I appreciate it! :)  With "saves" i assume you Mean saving throws. I have thought about it, but since they Aren't a simple formula I haven't found a transparent way of doing it. I could add a macro for every field but that seems excessive. I can also add the table in the backend and update it like I do with spells, but it is a bit clunky to find out what class people Are playing as The class fields Are not limited to valid values. If someone puts in "Fighter" instead of "Warrior" then I cannot find it with a look up. Another way would be to add a button, but then you need to remember to click it after every level which is The same to me as updating it manually.  If the sheet had been designed differently from The start then it would have been easier. So to answer your question: Hopefully yes, once I figur out how to do it :) 

Edited 1664304507
Hi Peter. I'm a DM using the Advanced 2nd Edition Character sheet. I have created macros for my players for initiative and attack and damage rolls. Unfortunately sometimes when my player adds a new weapon to his list my macros referring to variables for this weapon doesn't seem to work. Here is my initiative macro for a weapon at the 4th place on the list: /em &{template:default} {{name=@{selected|token_name} -  @{selected|repeating_weapons_$3_weaponname} }} {{Initiative Roll = [[1d10 + @{selected|repeating_weapons_$3_weapspeed} &{tracker}]]}} Doesn't show the 4th weapon name and also doesn't adds the weapon speed. Any suggestions?
there are tricky things with the repeating_weapons_$X fields... If a player enters something like short sword, then enters all correct info in following box's.... Then they decided that they want to change it to long sword and delete the field, create a new field, then reenter all info. Technically that field gets replaced with the next available... ie... $X(+1)... Almost as if $X is still lingering around in the cloud (sheet). If I cant seem to find it, I will set up a macro on the A&A page of said PC. just put in @{ repeating_weapons_$ X _weaponname} ... where X = where you think it is....ie 3... Then just keep incriminating the X by 1 until U find that weapon. Then change the macro to that field value. I have seen this happen so often still cant pin down every situation that this could happen. I just know of this one situation for sure. But you might have to do it for weapon damage as well, if they deleted that one also.

Edited 1664348129
Richard @ Damery
Pro
API Scripter
Drew T. said: Hi Peter. I'm a DM using the Advanced 2nd Edition Character sheet. I have created macros for my players for initiative and attack and damage rolls. Unfortunately sometimes when my player adds a new weapon to his list my macros referring to variables for this weapon doesn't seem to work. Here is my initiative macro for a weapon at the 4th place on the list: /em &{template:default} {{name=@{selected|token_name} -  @{selected|repeating_weapons_$3_weaponname} }} {{Initiative Roll = [[1d10 + @{selected|repeating_weapons_$3_weapspeed} &{tracker}]]}} Doesn't show the 4th weapon name and also doesn't adds the weapon speed. Any suggestions? There is a bug somewhere in the handling of repeating_table_  fields in general - I don't think it is anything to do with Peter, it's something deeper than that. I have had to do extensive programming to overcome this issue in my RPGMaster series of APIs for Peter's character sheet (and my fixes do work properly), but I'm afraid I've not been able to solve this for pure macro coding.   However, perhaps someone else has found a solution for macro programmers? You will find that, if you look at later rows in the table, the row number has changed when you updated the field - iterate the row number forward and the new entry will be later down the table, even though there are undefined  entries in-between the previous row number and the new one. The new row number gets further and further down the table with larger gaps left as the data is changed multiple times. This is one of the main reasons I swapped from macro programming to do this sort of thing to creating APIs to do it - the APIs can search and update tables correctly. I've had a discussion with The Aaron about this (as it also happens for him in his ChatSetAttr API) and neither of us has been able to track it down - though that was a couple of years ago (wow, how time flys!).

Edited 1664366462
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Drew T. said: Hi Peter. I'm a DM using the Advanced 2nd Edition Character sheet. I have created macros for my players for initiative and attack and damage rolls. Unfortunately sometimes when my player adds a new weapon to his list my macros referring to variables for this weapon doesn't seem to work. Here is my initiative macro for a weapon at the 4th place on the list: /em &amp;{template:default} {{name=@{selected|token_name} -&nbsp; @{selected|repeating_weapons_$3_weaponname} }} {{Initiative Roll = [[1d10 + @{selected|repeating_weapons_$3_weapspeed} &amp;{tracker}]]}} Doesn't show the 4th weapon name and also doesn't adds the weapon speed. Any suggestions? This is due to "Ghost Rows". I have documented the issue <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9643364/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9643364/</a> Luckily there is a workaround, tedious but it works, on the same post. Here is the direct link:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9710888/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9710888/</a> It is an unfortunate side effect caused by a poor parsing by Roll20 and an unfortunate naming convention made by the previous author of the sheet. In short: &nbsp;Whenever you insert a new ranged weapon hit / initiative or&nbsp; melee weapon damage &nbsp;on the sheet, it creates a ghost row in the melee weapons hit / initiative table , causing the next melee weapon to jump one index. Follow the steps in the post above and it should resolve itself. You will have to use the workaround for every time a new melee weapon is added, until Roll20 fixes the issue.
The problem is fixed with the row modification! I can't thank you enough! Peter B. said: Drew T. said: Hi Peter. I'm a DM using the Advanced 2nd Edition Character sheet. I have created macros for my players for initiative and attack and damage rolls. Unfortunately sometimes when my player adds a new weapon to his list my macros referring to variables for this weapon doesn't seem to work. Here is my initiative macro for a weapon at the 4th place on the list: /em &amp;{template:default} {{name=@{selected|token_name} -&nbsp; @{selected|repeating_weapons_$3_weaponname} }} {{Initiative Roll = [[1d10 + @{selected|repeating_weapons_$3_weapspeed} &amp;{tracker}]]}} Doesn't show the 4th weapon name and also doesn't adds the weapon speed. Any suggestions? This is due to "Ghost Rows". I have documented the issue <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9643364/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9643364/</a> Luckily there is a workaround, tedious but it works, on the same post. Here is the direct link:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9710888/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9710888/</a> It is an unfortunate side effect caused by a poor parsing by Roll20 and an unfortunate naming convention made by the previous author of the sheet. In short: &nbsp;Whenever you insert a new ranged weapon hit / initiative or&nbsp; melee weapon damage &nbsp;on the sheet, it creates a ghost row in the melee weapons hit / initiative table , causing the next melee weapon to jump one index. Follow the steps in the post above and it should resolve itself. You will have to use the workaround for every time a new melee weapon is added, until Roll20 fixes the issue.
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Drew T. said: The problem is fixed with the row modification! I can't thank you enough You are welcome. I am. Just glad that All My research into that bug finally paid off!&nbsp;
And thank the rest of you for your input, as that makes sense to what I am seeing. Ghost Rows.... great analogy.... ;) And yes this has been on the sheet before Peter. I think Seth was working on it, but he inherited it also. Until he gave up.....
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
BilBo 2 said: And thank the rest of you for your input, as that makes sense to what I am seeing. Ghost Rows.... great analogy.... ;) And yes this has been on the sheet before Peter. I think Seth was working on it, but he inherited it also. Until he gave up..... To be honest. I know how to fix it, but if I do then All macros that anyone has written concerning melee weapons will break. Also All APIs that set value to The melee weapons will break. Due to how many players use the sheet, I would honestly be easier to creat an All New sheet where these fundamental problems have been fixed.&nbsp;
FYI, for anyone who uses my RPGMaster APIs with Peter's sheet, the latest release (a very major one) appears to make everything stop working!!! Fortunately, there is a very quick fix. There is a new API as part of the RPGMaster Suite, and Roll20 One-Click auto update has not recognised the new dependency (even though I put it in the correct script.json file...). Thus the new API must be loaded with One-Click install manually &nbsp;so as to get things working. Just go to the Mods(API) sandbox/loading screen, and use the One-Click dropdown to search for "RPGMaster Library" and you should find the "RPGMaster Library AD+D2e" API listed there. Select and load it. Once you do this, all the APIs will spring back into life! Sorry for the inconvenience if you are using them and things died! do follow my (new) thread for support and news (sorry - forgot to update the old one and it got archived...)
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Richard @ Damery said: FYI, for anyone who uses my RPGMaster APIs with Peter's sheet, the latest release (a very major one) appears to make everything stop working!!! Fortunately, there is a very quick fix. There is a new API as part of the RPGMaster Suite, and Roll20 One-Click auto update has not recognised the new dependency (even though I put it in the correct script.json file...). Thus the new API must be loaded with One-Click install manually &nbsp;so as to get things working. Just go to the Mods(API) sandbox/loading screen, and use the One-Click dropdown to search for "RPGMaster Library" and you should find the "RPGMaster Library AD+D2e" API listed there. Select and load it. Once you do this, all the APIs will spring back into life! Sorry for the inconvenience if you are using them and things died! do follow my (new) thread for support and news (sorry - forgot to update the old one and it got archived...) Is this issue on your end or did I make a change that breaks your API? My last update was primarily content, and not many changes to fields or logic behind the scene. Just trying to clarify what exactly happened

Edited 1664907425
Richard @ Damery
Pro
API Scripter
Peter B. said: Is this issue on your end or did I make a change that breaks your API? My last update was primarily content, and not many changes to fields or logic behind the scene. Just trying to clarify what exactly happened Peter, this is either my end or a Roll20 issue - definately not your end! Only posted here so as to alert as many users as possible.

Edited 1665257197
Peter, th ank you for this.&nbsp; when I try to run this, I get this error:&nbsp; No character was found for 'selected'' I am attempting to do this with monster sheet.&nbsp; any suggestions? Peter B. said: So the attributes does not need to come the exact same order as defined on the wiki. This frees you up to first write all the common attributes, and then leave the dynamic ones for the end like this &amp;{template:2Esave} {{character= @{selected|token_name} }}&nbsp; {{saveroll=[[d20?{Situational Modifiers|+0}]]}}&nbsp; ?{Saves vs. |Poison, {{savevs=Poison}} {{savetarget=[[@{selected|monpoitar}]]}} |Spell, {{savevs=Spell}} {{savetarget=[[@{selected|monspetar}]]}} } Try this instead. I have not tested it myself, so you might still hit the same issues as Richard mentioned above with the multiple curly brackets closing the pop up option too soon. It might also be that the pipes are closing the pop up menu too soon. You will have to make some more tests with that

Edited 1665267086
what I am actually trying to do is to create macros for a monster template that references the&nbsp; Weapon name , rolls the Weapon&nbsp; Thac0 and Weapon damage for that weapon as listed on the monster sheet.&nbsp; I am struggling with this and could use some help.&nbsp; I tried a variation, based on the previous posts, but I'm just not getting it. I started with this simple line before adding the rest:&nbsp; /em &amp;{template:default}{{name=@{selected|token_name} uses @{selected|repeating_weapons_$1_weaponname}}} I get this response: I also get this returned:

Edited 1665323590
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
gabriel b. said: Peter, th ank you for this.&nbsp; when I try to run this, I get this error:&nbsp; No character was found for 'selected'' I am attempting to do this with monster sheet.&nbsp; any suggestions? Peter B. said: So the attributes does not need to come the exact same order as defined on the wiki. This frees you up to first write all the common attributes, and then leave the dynamic ones for the end like this &amp;{template:2Esave} {{character= @{selected|token_name} }}&nbsp; {{saveroll=[[d20?{Situational Modifiers|+0}]]}}&nbsp; ?{Saves vs. |Poison, {{savevs=Poison}} {{savetarget=[[@{selected|monpoitar}]]}} |Spell, {{savevs=Spell}} {{savetarget=[[@{selected|monspetar}]]}} } Try this instead. I have not tested it myself, so you might still hit the same issues as Richard mentioned above with the multiple curly brackets closing the pop up option too soon. It might also be that the pipes are closing the pop up menu too soon. You will have to make some more tests with that Okay it seems that you are very new to Roll20 and making macros, so I will try to go through some of the basics. First you need to select a token, like this: Now you have to ensure that the token you have selected it linked to a character sheet. If it is not linked then you will always get the message that you linked above &nbsp; No character was found for 'selected' . &nbsp; You have to select name of the character sheet that you want the token to be linked to. By far the easiest was of ensuring that a token is linked to a character sheet, is to start by first creating the character sheet, and then just dragging the character sheet onto the game board. It will create a token with a generic image, and you can then use that for testing.

Edited 1665325107
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
gabriel b. said: what I am actually trying to do is to create macros for a monster template that references the&nbsp; Weapon name , rolls the Weapon&nbsp; Thac0 and Weapon damage for that weapon as listed on the monster sheet.&nbsp; I am struggling with this and could use some help.&nbsp; I tried a variation, based on the previous posts, but I'm just not getting it. I started with this simple line before adding the rest:&nbsp; /em &amp;{template:default}{{name=@{selected|token_name} uses @{selected|repeating_weapons_$1_weaponname}}} I get this response: I also get this returned: You have 3 problems with your current macro. 1. Now for your weapons macro. Since you said you wanted to make a macro for monsters I assume you are using the weapons table on the moster tab. In order to get the correct name for that section you need to hold your mouse over the fields to see the name of the field in the pop up text. In your example above you are referencing the table on the Character (Player) tab. Here is the section you need: Here you can see that the table is named repeating_monsterweapons_$X_weaponname 2. You are also trying to combine the /em &nbsp;(emote) chat command with a roll template. That you cannot do. The /em &nbsp;command can only be used for simple text. If you want to use a roll template like &amp;{template:default} &nbsp;then you need to drop the /em . If you do not want it to outputted in a roll template, then drop the &amp;{template:default} 3. The third problem is that repeating sections is 0 indexed, which means that the first row in the section has index 0, and not 1 . The second element in the table have index 1. Now to help you a bit more getting off the ground. Create a character sheet, and make sure to give the monster a name. Start with a simple one word name like "Troll". Now try to add "Troll" instead of "selected", just to see if you can get it working. Ie. write the following /em uses @{Troll|repeating_monsterweapons_$0_weaponname} Now once you have gotten that working, you should substitute the "Troll" with "selected" again and try to selected the the token and use the following macro. /em uses @{selected|repeating_monsterweapons_$0_weaponname} I hope this helps you get started. If not, then please write me a private message with a link to your game. Then we can try and join together and I'll help you getting it to work if we can find a time where we are both online :)
Thanks Peter.&nbsp; this is quite helpful

Edited 1665351740
here is the code I wrote for the macro.&nbsp; it works just fine now.&nbsp; thanks! &amp;{template:2Eattack}{{title=@{selected|token_name} attacks}}{{subtitle=@{target|token_name}}}{{weapon_used=using a&nbsp; @{selected|repeating_monsterweapons_$0_weaponname}}}{{ac_hit=[[@{selected|repeating_monsterweapons_$0_ThAC0}-(1d20)]]}}{{dmg_s=[[@{selected|repeating_monsterweapons_$0_damsm}]]}}{{dmg_l=[[@{selected|repeating_monsterweapons_$0_daml}]]}}{{crit=[[1t[Fighter_Critical]]]}}{{fumble=[[1t[fumble-melee]]]}} /desc SPECIAL EFFECT: @{selected|repeating_monsterweapons_$0_damspecial} Here is a screenshot of the character sheet for the monster template I created This is what it looks like for the Trolls with respect to the other macros I went through a number of previous posts by others in this thread and built these: I wanted to have an easy to access stats to the monster/NPC.&nbsp; so I created a macro button to do this: Monster Stats I wanted to have an easy to access basic info on the monster whispered to me as a GM, without having to open up the character page &amp;{template:default} {{name=@{selected|character_name} Stats}} {{Armor Class= @{selected|monsterarmor}}} {{Hit Dice=@{selected|hitdice} + @{selected|monsterhpextra}}} {{Movement= @{selected|movement}}}&nbsp; {{MAGIC RES= @{selected|monsterthac0}}} {{ThAC0= @{selected|monsteratknum}}} {{# of Attacks= @{selected|monsteratknum}}} {{Combat= @{selected|monsterdmg}}} {{Special Attack=@{selected|monsterspecattacks}}} {{Special Defense=@{selected|monsterspecdefenses}}} the saves macros someone else created.&nbsp; here they are: this one sends a whisper to me as the GM /w gm GM &amp;{template:2Edefault}{{name=@{selected|token_name}'s Saving Throw!}}{{[Paralyzation](! #MON_PARALYZATION) [Poison](! #MON_POISON) [Death](! #MON_DEATH-MAGIC) [Rod](! #MON_ROD) [Staff](! #MON_STAFF) [Wand](! #MON_WAND) [Petrification](! #MON_PETRIFICATION) [Polymorph](! #MON_POLYMORPH) [Breath Weapon](! #MON_BREATH-WEAPON) [Spell](! #MON_SPELL)}}{{desc=}}{{[Monster's Item Saves](! #MON_ITEM-SAVES)}}{{color=red}} Each Monster Save macro looks something like this: /w gm &amp;{template:2Esave}{{savevs=Poison}}{{character=@{selected|token_name}}}{{savetarget=[[@{selected|monpoitar}]]}}{{saveroll=[[(d20)+(?{Situational Modifiers|+0})]]}}{{color=red}} the Monster's Item Saves button is this: /w gm &amp;{template:2Edefault}{{name=@{selected|token_name}'s ITEM Saving Throw!}}{{[Bone](! #MON_SAVE-AS-BONE) [Cloth](! #MON_SAVE-AS-CLOTH) [Glass](! #MON_SAVE-AS-GLASS) [Leather](! #MON_SAVE-AS-LEATHER) [Metal](! #MON_SAVE-AS-METAL) [Oils](! #MON_SAVE-AS-OILS) [Paper](! #MON_SAVE-AS-PAPER) [Potions](! #MON_SAVE-AS-POTIONS) [Pottery](! #MON_SAVE-AS-POTTERY) [Rock / Crystal](! #MON_SAVE-AS-ROCK-CRYSTAL) [Rope](! #MON_SAVE-AS-ROPE) [Thick Wood](! #MON_SAVE-AS-THICK-WOOD) [Thin Wood](! #MON_SAVE-AS-TH IN-WOOD) }}{{desc=Saving Throw Notes:}} The saves themselves are similar to this: /w gm &amp;{template:2Esave}{{character=@{selected|token_name}'s ?{What is the name of the item in question?|METAL Item}}}{{savevs=?{What Damage Type?|Acid|Crushing Blow|Disintegration|Falling|Magic Fire|Normal Fire|Cold|Lightning|Electricity}}}{{savetarget=[[?{What Damage Type Again?|Acid,13|Crushing Blow,7|Disintegration,17|Falling,3|Magic Fire,6|Normal Fire,2|Cold,2|Lightning,12|Electricity,2}]]}}{{saveroll=[[(d20)+(?{Situational Modifiers|+0})]]}} Basically, I am using what others already figured out and pulling it together to make it as easy for me as possible.&nbsp; the objective is to get to information quickly without disrupting the flow of the game.&nbsp; I am slowly getting there with your help :) now to figure out how to do a mass initiative that puts all PCs and 1 monster (for all monsters) in the Initiative Tracker, instead of requiring the players to roll initiative individually.&nbsp; the difficult part here is that none of them use the character sheet, except for 2 of us. LOL
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
gabriel b. said: Basically, I am using what others already figured out and pulling it together to make it as easy for me as possible.&nbsp; the objective is to get to information quickly without disrupting the flow of the game.&nbsp; I am slowly getting there with your help :) now to figure out how to do a mass initiative that puts all PCs and 1 monster (for all monsters) in the Initiative Tracker, instead of requiring the players to roll initiative individually.&nbsp; the difficult part here is that none of them use the character sheet, except for 2 of us. LOL That is how everyone makes stuff works. Snatch whatever you can, edit it to figure out how it works, and then modify it to make it fit your scenario.&nbsp; I am glad that my guidelines were helpful! About the initiative, I do not think it is possible to do that with just the sheet and macros. I know that there are APIs that can do that. Looking from your macros above it seems like you already are using APIs, so you might just need to find it. I have never used APIs myself, as in my games, everyone uses the character sheet (and they better be with all the work I put into it! xD). So my best suggestion would be to search the forums and wiki about APIs and see if you can find it.
Peter B. said: gabriel b. said: Basically, I am using what others already figured out and pulling it together to make it as easy for me as possible.&nbsp; the objective is to get to information quickly without disrupting the flow of the game.&nbsp; I am slowly getting there with your help :) now to figure out how to do a mass initiative that puts all PCs and 1 monster (for all monsters) in the Initiative Tracker, instead of requiring the players to roll initiative individually.&nbsp; the difficult part here is that none of them use the character sheet, except for 2 of us. LOL That is how everyone makes stuff works. Snatch whatever you can, edit it to figure out how it works, and then modify it to make it fit your scenario.&nbsp; I am glad that my guidelines were helpful! About the initiative, I do not think it is possible to do that with just the sheet and macros. I know that there are APIs that can do that. Looking from your macros above it seems like you already are using APIs, so you might just need to find it. I have never used APIs myself, as in my games, everyone uses the character sheet (and they better be with all the work I put into it! xD). So my best suggestion would be to search the forums and wiki about APIs and see if you can find it. you are right.&nbsp; I spent the greater part of yesterday trying to figure it out.&nbsp; Unfortunately the account who created the game i will be DMing in is not a pro acct.&nbsp; The APIs i found that would help, require that membership level.&nbsp; It's all good.&nbsp; We can do individual initiatives for now. Thanks again
Peter, I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but I suspect you have more potentialy interested people following your thread than mine... I am proposing to run one or more Demo and Q&amp;A sessions for the RPGMaster series of APIs for Peter's Advanced D&amp;D2e Character Sheet as simultanious Roll20 game session and Skype screenshare broadcast of my GM screen so you can both play the game and see how I'm using the APIs to run it. If you are interested, please follow this link to find details .
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Richard @ Damery said: Peter, I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but I suspect you have more potentialy interested people following your thread than mine... I am proposing to run one or more Demo and Q&amp;A sessions for the RPGMaster series of APIs for Peter's Advanced D&amp;D2e Character Sheet as simultanious Roll20 game session and Skype screenshare broadcast of my GM screen so you can both play the game and see how I'm using the APIs to run it. If you are interested, please follow this link to find details . I don't mind. Plug away :)&nbsp;
roll20 specific question here, I hope someone knows.&nbsp; the DM who created the game is only Plus level with Roll20.&nbsp; if I go Pro, since he made me co-DM in his game, would I be able to load APIs in the game he created?&nbsp; I am thinking no, but I wanted to check before I upgrade my personal account...or gift him the upgrade :)
Gauss
Forum Champion
gabriel b. said: roll20 specific question here, I hope someone knows.&nbsp; the DM who created the game is only Plus level with Roll20.&nbsp; if I go Pro, since he made me co-DM in his game, would I be able to load APIs in the game he created?&nbsp; I am thinking no, but I wanted to check before I upgrade my personal account...or gift him the upgrade :) No, the game owner's account level sets things. So you will probably want to gift the upgrade.

Edited 1666160680
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Magic resistance bugfix. 4.13.1 Github PR: Pull Request Hello everyone. Yesterday, we had to use magic resistance in my game and I discovered that the calculations were wrong. So I went right in and fixed it. This bug was introduced in version 4.8.0, when roll templates was added to saving throws and magic resistance. With this fix all positive modifiers makes the check easier &nbsp;and all negative modifiers make the check harder to make. Before After Character Character Monster Monster That is it for this time More larger stuff is coming later down the line, so stay tuned! :)
Peter, can you share a sample script for a magic resist check macro?
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
gabriel b. said: Peter, can you share a sample script for a magic resist check macro? I am using The 2Echeck templates. You can read the documentation here&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/ADnD_2nd_Edition_Character_sheet" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/ADnD_2nd_Edition_Character_sheet</a> The easiest way to get an example of a templates is to open the sheet and roll one. Once it has been printed to The chat, select the chat box, as if you were going to write a new message, and press the up arrow on your keyboard. This will show you the last message printed, and thereby show you the code for The roll templates that was just rolled.&nbsp;
Awesome.&nbsp; Thank you
hi! Why I don't see the critical system 2? I've checked all boxes on setup... Thanks!

Edited 1666594462
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Gabriele B. said: hi! Why I don't see the critical system 2? I've checked all boxes on setup... Thanks! Hello Gabriele You need to select the Player's Option weapons for the Crit 2 system to show up. If you start using the Crit 2 system, please let me know if you find any issues, or how it feels to use. I have only tested it myself, but not actually tested it in a real game. If any information is missing or could be explained better, please let me know. Note : You do not need to check any of the books on the settings page for Crit II to work :) Please take note that the Crit II system follows the Combat &amp; Tactics book. The critical hit system 2 from the Player's Handbook have not been implemented as it has some technical issues to implement into Roll20
Perfect! Thanks so much! I will try! Peter B. said: Gabriele B. said: hi! Why I don't see the critical system 2? I've checked all boxes on setup... Thanks! Hello Gabriele You need to select the Player's Option weapons for the Crit 2 system to show up. If you start using the Crit 2 system, please let me know if you find any issues, or how it feels to use. I have only tested it myself, but not actually tested it in a real game. If any information is missing or could be explained better, please let me know. Note : You do not need to check any of the books on the settings page for Crit II to work :) Please take note that the Crit II system follows the Combat &amp; Tactics book. The critical hit system 2 from the Player's Handbook have not been implemented as it has some technical issues to implement into Roll20

Edited 1668458298
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Possible upcoming changes Hello everyone. I have been hard at work to verify all my data. All this time have given me great ideas for improving the layout and design of the character sheet.&nbsp; I have plans for greatly slimming down the spells, so that they take up only a single line, similarly to weapons or psionic powers. For this to be successful I plan to remove the Roll Spell Effect &nbsp;button from the priest and wizard spells, ie. this button: For a quick reminder, this button is the one that takes whatever is written in the effect field and just prints it out. The button Roll Template &nbsp;that prints all the information as a Roll Template, will stay and be the only way to print out spells using the new format. I am doing this to remove clutter. In my games I have had players click both button, and keep asking for what button to click to get the desired effect. As we always want the template and it is also the only button that work for monsters when rolling hidden spells that the players should not see, it only ever makes sense to use the template button. I originally added the effect button to mirror the logic of the old spell fields, but as things have evolved, I see no need for it anymore. So I am writing out to hear if the community is using the button. If you are using the Roll Spell Effect &nbsp;button, please let me know why and how you are using it. If I do not hear back from anyone using the button, then it will get removed :)
My players only use it by accident.
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Lexin said: My players only use it by accident. Exactly the same for me :)
Also for my players Peter B. said: Lexin said: My players only use it by accident. Exactly the same for me :)
Question for everybody: If you could add a blank character sheet to the journal, just giving it a name and an image perhaps if you wanted (can be done later), close it without entering anything on it, then drag that blank sheet from the journal onto the map area, have a menu pop up with a drop down (roll query) list of creatures and, if you selected one of the creatures listed, it instantly populated the blank character sheet with the details of that AD&amp;D 2e creature, attacks, powers, spells, Thac0, Hit Dice, rolled hit points (using the HD spec or otherwise as specified in the MC), saves entered etc, and set the token up to match the sheet and make it the default token for the sheet, would that be interesting? If that would be of use to you, and assuming I can't add the whole Monsterous Compendium in one go (I'm only human!), which creatures should be in the database first?
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Richard @ Damery said: Question for everybody: If you could add a blank character sheet to the journal, just giving it a name and an image perhaps if you wanted (can be done later), close it without entering anything on it, then drag that blank sheet from the journal onto the map area, have a menu pop up with a drop down (roll query) list of creatures and, if you selected one of the creatures listed, it instantly populated the blank character sheet with the details of that AD&amp;D 2e creature, attacks, powers, spells, Thac0, Hit Dice, rolled hit points (using the HD spec or otherwise as specified in the MC), saves entered etc, and set the token up to match the sheet and make it the default token for the sheet, would that be interesting? If that would be of use to you, and assuming I can't add the whole Monsterous Compendium in one go (I'm only human!), which creatures should be in the database first? I have actually thought about doing this. Adding some creatures, but I deemed it both too much work, and I thought it might slow down the sheet too much, with having all this data incorporated (though compared to the spells currently implemented, it might not be too much). Another point is also that the amount of monsters might not be well defined, as there isn't just 1 monsters manual, but like 27 different sources and appendixes and the likes As for actually answering your question, I would go from low to high hit dice creatures, as I deem the vast majority of games will utilize lower hit dice creatures, while fewer games utilize the high level creatures. For instance most games will feature kobolds, orcs and goblins, while fewer campains will feature dragons and mind flayers. I also think that campaigns featuring high level monsters, often have lower hit dice monsters as minions, so again the low hit dice creatures would come into play So I would go from low to high, with focus on the classical monsters, leaving the more exotic monsters for later

Edited 1669992131
Richard @ Damery
Pro
API Scripter
As for actually answering your question, I would go from low to high hit dice creatures, as I deem the vast majority of games will utilize lower hit dice creatures, while fewer games utilize the high level creatures. For instance most games will feature kobolds, orcs and goblins, while fewer campains will feature dragons and mind flayers. I also think that campaigns featuring high level monsters, often have lower hit dice monsters as minions, so again the low hit dice creatures would come into play So I would go from low to high, with focus on the classical monsters, leaving the more exotic monsters for later I was thinking something similar, so Orcs, Goblins, Kobolds, and each of their Chiefs, leaders, sub-leaders Shamen and other sub-races are all already programmed in the database. One of my group's DMs suggested a range of undead, so they're in there too. It does not completely fill all fields of the Character sheet (to reduce data size) but does the necessary for use in game. My data structures allow for inherritance of specifications from a "base creature", hence the families of definitions for e.g. all types of Orc, Kobold or Goblin. The complete list so far programmed is: Basilisk-Dracolisk, Basilisk-Greater, Basilisk-Lesser, Bear-Black, Bear-Brown, Bear-Cave, Bear-Polar, Beholder-45-49HP, Beholder-50-59HP, Beholder-60-69HP, Beholder-70-75HP, Blink-Dog, Brownie, Bugbear, Bugbear-Chieftain, Bugbear-Leader, Bugbear-ac5, Bullywug, Carrion-Crawler, Death-Dog, Elemental-Air, Elemental-Earth, Elemental-Fire, Elemental-Water, Ghast, Ghost-ethereal-plane, Ghost-material-plane, Ghoul, Goblin, Goblin-Chief, Goblin-Chief-Bodyguard, Goblin-Leader, Goblin-Leaders-Assistant, Goblin-Shaman-L5, Goblin-Sub-Chief, Goblin-ac6, Gorgon, Killmoulis, Kobold, Kobold+ac7, Kobold-Chieftain, Kobold-Guard, Kobold-bodyguard, Kobold-leader, Lacedon, Lich, Mummy, Orc, Orc-Bodyguard, Orc-Chieftain, Orc-Guard, Orc-Leader, Orc-Leaders-Assistant, Orc-Shaman-L5, Orc-Sub-Chief, Orc-ac6, Shadow, Skeleton, Skeleton-Animal, Skeleton-Monster, Spectre, Troll, Troll-Freshwater-Scrag, Troll-Freshwater-Shaman, Troll-Giant-Two-Headed, Troll-Saltwater-Marine-Scrag, Troll-Saltwater-Shaman, Troll-Shaman-Chieftain, Vampire, Wight, Wraith, Zombie, Zombie-Ju-Ju, Zombie-Monster
Also, being part of the RPGMaster API suite, DMs can of course add their own to the Race-DB-Creatures database - why, when you can just add data to the sheet? Doing so means in game you can add them in seconds to the melee or encounter, deal with wandering monsters, etc.

Edited 1669992920
Rick
Pro
Just curious, instead of adding it to the sheet and maybe slowing things down like Peter mentions, what if there was a new monster sheet to add to the game.&nbsp; This way you only need one and really the DM is the only one that would need it. If i am off base herr i might not have understood the question 100%.&nbsp; &nbsp; Sorry
Rick said: Just curious, instead of adding it to the sheet and maybe slowing things down like Peter mentions, what if there was a new monster sheet to add to the game.&nbsp; This way you only need one and really the DM is the only one that would need it. If i am off base herr i might not have understood the question 100%.&nbsp; &nbsp; Sorry My system is not part of the Character Sheet (is a suite of APIs), and holds all the Monster Data once separately in memory, just copying to the sheet only what is needed. You then need not use RPGMaster APIs at all once the sheet is created: just depends on how you want to play. However, yes, having so much in memory can slow things down on some setups. It's only 5MB in size and browsers are getting better at handling these sort of extensions to their code.
Is this API the RPGMaster Library AD&amp;D2e?&nbsp; If so, I have it but have never learned to use it properly.
Lexin said: Is this API the RPGMaster Library AD&amp;D2e?&nbsp; If so, I have it but have never learned to use it properly. Lexin, yes this is the RPGMaster APIs, though you can use this feature sort of mostly stand-alone. Happy to run a RPGMaster workshop with you if you want? I've done it with several other DMs/Game creators, both European &amp; US East &amp; West Coast.&nbsp; Are you Europe or US based?&nbsp; I'm UK based so if we can find a mutually good time, I can share my screen with you and show you how to use RPGMaster, at least the basics, with some tasters of what it can do in full.&nbsp; I'll PM you so we could sort something out.
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Rick said: Just curious, instead of adding it to the sheet and maybe slowing things down like Peter mentions, what if there was a new monster sheet to add to the game.&nbsp; This way you only need one and really the DM is the only one that would need it. If i am off base herr i might not have understood the question 100%.&nbsp; &nbsp; Sorry Hey Rick. So the thing with Roll20 is that every game can only use 1 character sheet. That is why the Red Sheet has 2 tabs in the top of the sheet. One for Characters and one for monsters, however both of these tabs are located on the same character sheet / same code base behind the scene. So if I added the monster data to the monster tab, then it really is added to all the sheets, for all players, which might be quite heavy and it is primarily being used by the DM.
Richard @ Damery said: &nbsp;I'll PM you so we could sort something out. That would be brilliant, thanks!&nbsp;
Hi! There's a list of macro button? I want to implement some shortcut for my players! Thanks so much!
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Gabriele B. said: Hi! There's a list of macro button? I want to implement some shortcut for my players! Thanks so much! Well, it kinda depends on what you define as macro buttons. What I just can come up with is the following: Grenade-like miss PO Crit System 2 Wizard spells Priest spells Psionic abilites So if you consider any of these as a macro button, then I guess that is a list, but some of these are in repeating sections while others static, so I do not know how much help it is.
Thanks. I mean the text for macro button you can place on the player or dm screen
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Gabriele B. said: Thanks. I mean the text for macro button you can place on the player or dm screen Well I know that people have made various macros for stuff like that. I think that your Best bet is The player Bilbo2. He had made his own DM screen to handle a lot of stuff

Edited 1670614887
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Spell scrolls and Quality of Life update! 4.14.0 Githup PR: Pull Request Hello everyone! Thank you for being patient with me. It has taken me quite a while to finish up this update and to find out why, read on! Spell Scroll support Spell scrolls can now be rolled directly from the equipment tab. They use their own level for determining power When it comes to scrolls a couple of small things have been added. Since scrolls are “read” components have been set to always be V (leaving out S, M) This might not be correct for all games, as scrolls that originally only had Somatic components, such as Wraithform, goes from being a silent spell, to have to be read out loud. So maybe these should stay Somatic only. This depends on the GM. Leave your comment below if you disagree with my choice. Casting Time changed to Reading Time, just a bit a flavour If the original spell had material components, the following text is inserted instead: “Included in the scroll” as they were used when the scroll was created.&nbsp; They also support risk of spell failure, if you are using a scroll that is higher level than you, or if you are a thief or a bard. The spell description is always printed, as if a failure happens, then the DM needs the spell description to determine how the spell backfires, if it backfires. If you do not use the rules for scrolls failing, then you can just set the failure % to 0 and it will be removed from the template. In order to support these new scrolls new fields are added to the scrolls section, and the scroll section itself got a little design change. I used what I learned from the Psionic powers and tried to implement this using a minimum amount of fields. Before After The arrow next to the macro button gives access to the textarea where the actual macro is stored. Here you can also write the spell failure percentage All Wizard and Priest spells have been added as a datalist for easy auto completion and when selecting a spell, additional popups ask you for both the scrolls level and its risk of failure. If you add a spell, that is both available to wizards and priests, then it ask for the version. The recommended casting level is calculated based on the rules on p. 196 of the DMG, which states that a scroll should be 1 level higher than when you can learn it, but never below 6th level, so if you add a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd level spell, it will recommend to 6th casting level (as you learn all these at level 5 or below), but you pick a 5th level spell, it calculates the level to be 10th casting level, as you can learn them at level 9. Of course the different level scaling for priest and wizards are included so a 6th level priest spell will recommend to 12th casting level level, as it can be learned at level 11. While a 6th level wizard spell will recommend to 13th casting level as it is learned at level 12. Finally a few notes on casting spells from scrolls have been added under the scroll sections. These were copied over from the Spell section as it was more relevant here. Added spell failure to Priests spells If a priest has less than 13 Wisdom then they run the risk of their spells failing. I have added this when players cast priest spells. If you dislike this, either ignore the result or set your spell failure chance on the attribute tab to 0%. Monsters do not suffer this as they currently do not have a field for their wisdom. It is assumed that monsters know how to cast their spells. Quality of life Added success and failure text for Roll Templates The following roll templates has gotten this feature: 2Echeck 2Einversecheck 2Esave 2Espell 2Epsionic If you write {{success=some success}} or {{fail=some fail}} then this will be shown below the big Success / Failure “heading”. This has been used to add a text to ability score rolls telling how much a roll was made by or failed by. Some of the sub ability scores have also been given text referencing the Player’s Handbook. Nonweapon proficiencies have not gotten the text telling how by how much the roll was made/failed by, as not all nonweapon proficiencies evaluate their roll the same way. Looking at Bowyer/Fletcher you want to roll as low as possible, 1 being the best, while looking at Gaming you want to roll as high as possible without going over, ie. Using “the price is right” logic. Added Psionic defense mode modifiers pop up for psionic attacks Here are the modifiers for Id Insinuation Added Psionic base ability and modifier to the top of the Roll Template Added DM button for rolling secretly on psionic template when appropriate Notice that the yellow background color indicates that this is whispered to the GM This allows the DM to quickly roll, using the stats from the players character sheet, while being hidden from the players and see the result. This button has all the nice logic as the other psionic buttons. I know that there are only like 4 powers that uses this logic, but it was fun to implement. Added some more languages found in the book of Dwarves Added missing PO: Combat &amp; Tactics weapon proficiencies It appears that these never made it to the live sheet as I made a bug while implementing it originally. Added note about nonmagical arrows from magical bows Quality Assurance All of the work you see above probably only took a week or two. The real reason for the long wait is the following. When I started this project my mission was simple: Put content from the books directly into the sheet, exactly as written. I took whatever book I had and added that to the sheet. This would take a really long time, but luckily I only had to go through the books once , and then never think about it again. I more or less stayed true to this design choice, only adding minor changes, like changing a spell description from saying “10 ft.” to say “10 feet”. However as I went through the books, I started to notice errors and inconsistencies, which annoyed me. I wanted to fix the errors, but I also want to stay true to the book, but both could not be achieved at the same time. I became aware of that many of the books had multiple versions, where each newer version corrected some errors from the previous one. This would be the answer to my problem. With updated books, the data can be correct, and also stay true to the books. This made my new mission clear: Put content from the newest version of the books directly into the sheet, exactly as written. As I didn’t know what changes were made from book to book, there were one way to find the changes: Go through each book from cover to cover, and check if anything changed. Also I did not find a new version of every book, but as I might have missed something, I decided to check them again. This would take a really long time, but luckily I would only have to go through the books twice , and then never think about it again. So that is where all my time have been spend. I have spend a not insignificant amount of money ( do not tell my wife ) buying the newest printing of each book I went through all the splat books, ie. Fighter’s handbook all the way to Ninja’s Handbook, leaving out only the Player’s Option books and the Player’s Handbook. I did however do some changes for the Player’s Handbook to fix errors that you people have reported to me, or that&nbsp; I found myself. Below you can see all the major edits I did. Probably 10 times more minor edits than listed were made, of such things like adding a comma, or making a word italicised. Edits marked as Book Update , means that an update was made in the newer printing of the book. Edits marked as Typo , means that I simply copied the content incorrectly from the book the first time around. All other edits are stuff I noticed along the way. Player's Handbook (First Printing May 2013) Wizard Sepia Snake Sigil - Fixed broken tab character Spectral Force - Fixed broken area of effect calculation Water Breathing - Fixed broken calculation preventing the spell from printing Wind Wall - Fixed broken calculation preventing the spell from printing Wraithform - Fixed broken calculation preventing the spell from printing Fire Shield - Fixed broken calculation preventing the spell from printing Monster Summoning II - Fixed broken calculation preventing the spell from printing Wall of Fire - Fixed area of effect calculation to calculate the number of sheets. This reduces the overall area of effect by an order of magnitude Summon shadow - Fixed broken calculation preventing the spell from printing Chaos - Fixed broken tab character Seeming - Fixed broken calculation preventing the spell from printing Priest Wall of Fire - Fixed area of effect calculation to calculate the number of sheets. This reduces the overall area of effect by an order of magnitude Complete Fighter's Handbook (11th Printing, May 1996) One / two handed javelin changed to medium size - Book update One / two handed stone javelin changed to medium size - Book update Complete Wizard's Handbook (10th printing, March 1996) Jitte change size to small - typo Shuriken changed ROF to 2/1 - book update Detect Disease - scaling no longer goes above 100% chance Choke - fixed whitespace Detect life - fixed range scaling and missing material components - typo Hovering skull - added M for material component - book update Pain Touch - changed school to Necromancy - book update Force Shaprechange - changed damage when save is made - book update Bone club - Updated effect about clubs not being available to wizards - Book update Wind breath - Updated how damage is displayed Force Shapechange - Updated casting speed to 5 - Book update Force Shapechange - Updated damage to always be 3d10 - Book update Complete Psionics Handbook (Ninth printing: October 1996) Added the Power Score as written in the book to the template output Fixed whitespace when a power has 1 round of prep to say "1 round" instead of "1round" All-round vision - Fixed linebreak mid-sentence Clairvoyance - Fixed linebreak mid-sentence Precognition - Added 20 effect to be displayed by the template Danger Sense - Added 1 effect to be displayed by the template Know Direction - Fixed linebreak mid-sentence Spirit Sense - Corrected description to state that it sense noncorporeal undead - Book update Create Object - Fixed table in effect text Detonate - Fixed linebreak mid-sentence Animate Object - Fixed table header - Book update Create Sound - Power Score modifier changed to -2 from -7 - Book update Inertial Barrier - Fixed linebreak mid-sentence Molecular Agitation - Added that only magical items gets a +10 modifier - Book update Molecular Agitation - Corrected the displayed damage to match the effect text - typo Animal Affinity - Added missing linebreak - typo Flesh Armor - Added clarification that the armor is nonmagical - Book Update Flesh Armor - Added clarification that this power works with rings of protection - Book Update Probability Travel - changed reference to the Planescape accessory - Book update Probability Travel - Fixed linebreak mid-sentence Summon Planar Creature - Updated book references - Book update Teleport - Fixed table so that PSP cost starts at 10 PSP - Book update Astral Projection - changed reference to the Planescape accessory - Book update Dream Travel - Calculate the aount of PSP used based on passengers Probe - Removed Mindlink as a prerequisite Contact - Added missing bold styling to text Empathy - Added missing Power Score effect Appraise - Fixed linebreak mid-sentence Ultrablast - Fixed linebreak mid-sentence Intensify - Made popup options more readable Psychic Drain - Updated psionic potential description - Book update Wrench - Fixed page number - typo Tome of Magic (Seventh Printing: March, 1996) Maximilian's Earthen Grasp - School changed to Alteration - Book update There/Not There - Fixed page number Turn Pebble to Boulder - Fixed reverse spell calculation Khazid's Procurement - Fixed presentation of table Lower Resistance - Fixed spelling error in turn Waveform - Fixed area of effect calculations Bloodstone's Spectral Steed - Added number of passengers calculation Acid Storm - Added how acid damage can be healed - Typo Airboat - Changed movement rate from mile per hour calculation to movement rate 21 - Book update Gunther's Kaleidoscopic Strike - Fixed broken calculation Homunculus Shield - Fixed hp calculations - Typo Elemental Aura - Greatly improve the presentation of the table data Estate Transference - Updated area of effect from 1000 square feet to 1 square mile per level - Book update Wail of the Banshee - Fixed linebreak mid-sentence and fixed missing description text Wildfire - Fixed page number - type Analyze Balance - Fixed calculation to no longer go above 100% Personal Reading - Greatly improve the presentation of the table data Emotion Perception - Added level scaling for area of effect. Minimum 1 unit as the spell would do nothing before level 5 which would make no sense. Emotion Control - Added level scaling for saving throw bonus Random Causality - Corrected Duration and Casting time as per - Sage Advice #247 update Rigid Thinking - Corrected "in capable" to "incapable" Unearthly Choir - Added damage for quick reference Defensive Harmony - Fixed area of effect calculation Probability Control - Fixed modification calculation from 5% per level to 5% per 5 levels. Age Object - Fixed broken level scaling calculation Barrier of Retention - Corrected area of effect calculation Time Pool - Improve presentation of bullet point list Crushing Walls - Fixed area of effect from square feet to foot square. This increases the area of effect by an order of magnitude The Great Circle - Added damage overview Spiritual Wrath - Added self damage to the caster, to the damage overview Mind Tracker - Added material components Uncontrolled Weather - No longer rolls area of effect, as it should be done by the DM Circle of Sunmotes - Added damage type Revelation - Fixed linebreak mid-sentence Sphere of Security - Fixed calculation that prevented spell from printing Spiral of Degeneration - Added missing bullet point in effect description - Typo Undead Plague - Removed calculated level scaling as it is unclear how it should be calculated Complete Book of Dwarves (November 1993) Lip Reading (Dwarf) - Modifier changed from 0 to -2 - Typo Complete Book of Humanoids (Sixth printing, March 1999) Crowd Working - Version added from this book with modifier of +2 Naginata - S/M damage changed to 1d8. L damage changed to 1d10 - Typo Finhead broadsword - Added new weapon - Book update Complete Ranger's Handbook (Fifth printing, July 1995) Cartography - Changed ability to score to Int and modifier to -2 - Typo Complete Druid's Handbook Beastmask - Fixed page number - Typo Animal Spy - Clarified that only wizard familiars can save vs. spell - Typo Fortifying Stew - Added calculation for ounces of stew enchanted Fortifying Stew - Added sheet authors's note to tell that calculations have been changed Shape Wood - Fixed calculation for area of effect, adding together static and scaling part Earthmaw - Added calculation for what hit dice the monster attacks as, and what its THAC0 is Complete Barbarian's Handbook Sign Language - Corrected ability score from Charisma to Dexterity - Typo Jumping - Added Barbarian specific version Tightrope Walking - Added Barbarian specific version Tumbling - Added Barbarian specific version Horde Summoning - Changed modifier from 0 to -2 Complete Book of Necromancers Animate Dead Animals - Fixed animated skeletons Hit dice from 1-4 to ¼ - Typo Living Link - Limited number of senses calculation to 5. Empathic Wound Transfer - Set amount of healing / self damage leave the caster at 1 hp, instead of 0, because at 0 you would be dead (if not using deaths door rule) Transmute Bone to Steel - Fixed linebreak mid-sentence Death Ward - Fixed page number Spectral Senses - Change level scaling to follow priest levels instead of wizard levels Resist Turning - Full of errors. More research needed Death's Door - Fixed page number Undead Alacrity - Change level scaling to follow priest levels instead of wizard levels Plague Curse - Added calculation for how many lives the plague kills Asphyxiate - Corrected damage to depend on Constitution check instead of saving throw Complete Ninjas Handbook (2nd printing, March 1996) Featherfoot - Swapped duration and casting time as increasing casting time with level did not make sense. This is highlighted with a sheet authors note Fixed sling, Stone long range to 160 from 1600 yards - Typo Fixed staff sling, stone long range to 90 yards from 200 yards - Typo Improved Mirror Image - Removed incorrect quote character - typo Chu-ko-nu - Change ammo size to medium - Typo Light crossbow - Change ammo size to medium, and weapon size to small - Typo Metsubishi (blinding powders) - Rate of fire changed to 1/3 - Typo Bokken, Two-handed (wooden sword) - Changed S/M damage to 1d6 - Typo Bokken, Two-handed (wooden sword) - Changed L damage to 1d3 - Typo This is it for this time. This is my Christmas gift to all of you enjoy! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!