Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Warhammer Fantasy 4e - Official Sheet [Cubicle7]

Report Issue Sheet Issues Template Description of issue :  The normal Crossbow is missing from the Compendium. The Crossbow Pistol and Heavy Crossbow exist, and the Crossbow can be found in the rules, but there is no drag & drop for the Crossbow. Screenshots: References : See image.
Sheet Issues Description of issue :  Adding a new piece of armour from the compendium and ticking Worn doesn't recalculate its encumbrance correctly (should subtract 1). Workaround:  Manually change the Enc. value of the new (or any) armour to something else, tab away, then add the correct value back in - this will force a recalculation. References: p. 293, Worn Items. Feature Request Custom modifier to Combat Initiative: Brief Description: Include a way to model the Combat Reflexes talent, to add a flat bonus to a character's Combat Initiative for determining initiative order. Workaround:  Use a macro instead of the Initiative button.  For example, we use the optional d10+AB+IB rule for initiative, with +2 per level of Combat Reflexes.  So with two levels of the talent it would be: /me rolls initiative: /roll d10+[[[[@{Clem Shirestock|agility_bonus}]][AB]+[[@{Clem Shirestock|initiative_bonus}]][IB]+[[4]][CombatReflexes]]] &{tracker} References: p. 135, Combat Reflexes. Feature Request Shield as an armour item: Brief Description: Shields are in the compendium as weapons.  Also adding them as something like "Shield (Large) (Armour)" would allow drag and drop into that section too.  Currently they have to be created manually as an armour item with Location=Shield to show on the Armour Points diagram. References: p. 298, Shield weapon quality. Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

Edited 1612385688
Feature Request Skills section of NPC sheet not showing correct skills Brief  Description : Please modify the NPC character sheet so that it only shows skills that have points in them and not skills with zero skill level. Example below is NPC with just one skill (consume alcohol) - but loads of space taken up with zero level skills
Sheet Issues Description of issue :  NPC sheet has no option for quite a few skills. I can live without the Lore skills, but the different Stealth skills are needed.
Feature Request Please change the way the "Hide Control Buttons" works Brief  Description : In the settings section of the character sheet the "Hide Control Buttons" has caused some confusion. It is worded almost as a double negative. Much clearer would be just to have "Control Buttons" either "On" or "Off" - rather than the way it is now. One of my players said to me "So, to make the control buttons go away this option needs to on????"
Sheet Issues Description of issue :  Characters should not be able to roll advanced skills in which they have no advances     "You may only Test an Advanced Skill if you have taken at least one Advance in it." p118, first sentence, WFRP main rulebook For example, the image below shows that the PC has no advances in Animal Care, Evaluate or Heal and thus should not be able to make a roll on these skills. But they can. The skills turns red when moused over and when clicked the skill is rolled.  
Last post for today - just to say that my group used the new sheet and compendium for the first time last night. It went down well and we had no issues in using the sheet. So good work so far. It definitely made my life easier as GM and the game smoother at the table. That said, there are quite a number of issues, so please can we get an update :-) Thank you
When I make a test and input an SL bonus of 1, it doesn't seem to calculate it. It just gives the normal SL.
LongShadow
Pro
Sheet Author
Sheet Issues Template Description of issue :  For some weird reason, the first talent on the sheet get randomly duplicated... lots! I have already removed the duplicates twice before and yet here they are again. Screenshots:
Is there a way to contribute to the betterment of the french localization of the sheet? Because there are some... oddities here and there. Examples: - skill "Track" has been translated to "Titre" in french, a word basically meaning "title" (for a song...) instead of " Pistage ". - skill "Evaluate" has been translated to "Évaluer" in french although the correct form should be " Évaluation ". - melee "Polearm" has been translated to "Lances" in french (spears, plural form) althought it should be " Arme d'hast ". - experience "Current" total has been translated to "Actuel" although the correct form should be "Actuel le ". - experience "Total" should as well be worded as "Total e ", because experience is a feminine word in french. - character race label is written "Races" (plural form, unnecessary here), it should be "Race". - combat tab, weapons: the column title for weapon group is the verb "Grouper" where it should be the word "Groupe". - "Riverfolk" class, in class dropdown, has been translated to "Femme de la rivière" ("Women from the river") where the right word should be " Riverain ". That's all I can come up with at the moment. :-) Finally, I don't know if it's a bug due to localization or something else, but it's impossible to have anything but zero in the "modifiers" row for attributes. If you enter some values in, say, custom attribute modifiers in Settings, the attribute value total is correctly displayed, but the attribute modifier is still showing zero. Thanks for your help!
Kotrin said: Is there a way to contribute to the betterment of the french localization of the sheet? Because there are some... oddities here and there. Hi, translations for the sheet available at&nbsp; <a href="https://crowdin.com/translate/roll20-character-sheets/10020#" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com/translate/roll20-character-sheets/10020#</a> &nbsp;and everyone can join to translation process. Once you changed translations there it takes few days to get changes available at roll20.
Kavini
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hey all, apologies for the long radio silence. The last few months have been very busy out here, but I'm pleased to let you know that I've just made a merge request to the Roll20 repo with a pretty big version. This should be going live approximately around the 22nd or 23rd. I'll go into some of the changes in detail below, but the broad view looks like this: New Features Added Gnomes as a playable race. Added Azyr and Custom channeling options. Added revised advances system. Added initiative roll bonus to settings. Added custom skill options for NPCs. Bug Fixes Resolved a species selection bug affecting affecting non-compendium owners. (Thanks to Anton) Resolved an encumbrance calculation bug affecting removed weapons, armor and trappings. (Thanks to Anton) Resolved issue with missing information from Roll Templates. Resolved a number of issues pertaining to encumbrance and the 'worn' tag. Fixed border display errors on Chrome. Resolved a number of heuristic issues within the settings panel. Resolved a bug where characteristic modifiers displayed incorrectly. Resolved an issue with Talent duplication. Advancement Changes So, the most important thing to highlight, is that the advances system has had a change that is both quite minor, and quite significant. Essentially, the way that the sheet previously worked is that it watched for changes to the advancement tab, and recalculated practically the entire sheet each time a field was changed. This was absolutely killing the performance for a certain subset of users (particularly those on Firefox). What should now happen is that making changes will cause a button to appear in the upper right of the careers tab: Clicking this button will cause the whole sheet to re-calculate a single time, and then hide the button. I understand that this is a significant change, and adding an extra click to proceedings isn't idea, but generally I think that the performance increase is significant enough to warrant it. However, this is a thing that I would love to solicit feedback on. If you find this system problematic in any way, please let me know and we can look at resolving the issue. Channeling Changes As you'll have seen above, we've added two new channeling options. Azyr, which was missed on the original sheet 😳 and Custom, which will allow you to add any other sort of channeling to a sheet as you see fit. Be sure to remember, when you enable custom, to enter the custom name in the settings menu for that skill.
Nic B. Awesome work&nbsp; - look forward to seeing the updates come in. Still finding my feet with Roll 20 and opted for Warhammer over DnD as my first Gamesmaster foray, due to knowing the system better.
Description of Issue: Duplicates of the Acute Sense (Sight) Talent appearing in the Main Tab with each Talent I add (Species and Career) in the Advances Tab: I have 17 total Talents (12 listed in Career, 5 checked in Species) in the Advances Tab, and it resulted in 17 duplicates of the Acute Sense (Sight) talent to autogenerate in the Main Tab ((note - the blank Talents were ALSO Acute Sense (Sight) duplicates but I deleted the name/rank so I could find my actual talents in the mass/in hopes of it deleting the Talent line)): Can anyone assist? I already tried unchecking and rechecking my chosen Species Talents, and that did nothing. I feel like my character sheet Talents section is only going to continue duplicating Acute Sense (Sight) as I get more careers/career levels and I can't even delete the blank Talents lines...

Edited 1614021900
Kavini
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hi Danni, This is one of the bugs addressed by the update posted above, but for the meantime, I can tell you how to avoid any more duplication. The first thing to do would be to find Acute Sense (Sight) in the advances tab, and rename it to Acute Sense - Sight (or similar, anything without the parentheses). Then you should be able to click the pen at the bottom of your talents list on the main tab, and delete the extra versions of Accute Sense. (Be sure to leave at least one!) This will currently happen for any Talent with a parentheses. In essence, the advances tab is looking through your talent list for matching talents and adding a new one if it doesn't exist. A bug in the code meant that it was ignoring parentheses in one version, but not the other, meaning it would always think that there was no match and create a duplicate each time the advances tab was updated. Apologies for the inconvenience!
Hi all ! A tiny little bug in the Character Sheet (which by the way is very well done !) : Report Issue Sheet Issues&nbsp; Description of issue :&nbsp; If we want to use the Initiative button in Combat tab with the "1d10 + IB + AgB" option, this error occurs : It's really nothing to fix, an "i" is missing in "initiatve_bonus" ^^
Hi guys I have created a new character on Roll20 using the Cubicle7 character sheet. However when I try to do any Characteristic or Skill rolls (Athletics for example) I don't get the option to add a difficulty modifier? I have a previous character sheet that works fine. Whenever I do a skills check I get the option to add a difficulty modifier and then add the SL bonus? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
LongShadow
Pro
Sheet Author
When will we see additional content being made available for the compendium to match the book releases? For example, the Starter Set, Rough Nights and Hard Days, Enemy in Shadows, etc.
Calistocrates
Marketplace Creator
On Chrome, in case it matters. 1) Select a species 2) Tick in your species tied skill selections. 3) Swap species without unchecking the skills. 4) The sheet will give you a new set of skills to choose from, but won't let you actually check any, because the selections are still seen as made. Moving back to the previously selected species does not rectify the issue, and does not let you uncheck old selections; they're gone, vanished somewhere to the winds of magic. Best I can figure, from that point the sheet is bricked, and you have to start over with a fresh one if you want your racial skill bonuses to count. Other than that, it's a really impressive sheet to be familiarizing with! Thanks to anyone and everyone working on it!
Thanks!!! Nic B. said: Hi Danni, This is one of the bugs addressed by the update posted above, but for the meantime, I can tell you how to avoid any more duplication. The first thing to do would be to find Acute Sense (Sight) in the advances tab, and rename it to Acute Sense - Sight (or similar, anything without the parentheses). Then you should be able to click the pen at the bottom of your talents list on the main tab, and delete the extra versions of Accute Sense. (Be sure to leave at least one!) This will currently happen for any Talent with a parentheses. In essence, the advances tab is looking through your talent list for matching talents and adding a new one if it doesn't exist. A bug in the code meant that it was ignoring parentheses in one version, but not the other, meaning it would always think that there was no match and create a duplicate each time the advances tab was updated. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Edited 1614590244
Calistocrates
Marketplace Creator
Daniel C. said: Hi guys I have created a new character on Roll20 using the Cubicle7 character sheet. However when I try to do any Characteristic or Skill rolls (Athletics for example) I don't get the option to add a difficulty modifier? I have a previous character sheet that works fine. Whenever I do a skills check I get the option to add a difficulty modifier and then add the SL bonus? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Trying out the sheet, I've recently run into this myself. The game started out alright, with the prompt for challenge level appearing as it should, then one day all sheets within the game ceased working in that regard, and I've no idea why.&nbsp; I later created a blank new game, and within that game, the sheets work alright once more. Fortunately the malfunctioning game was just a test room, so nothing much was lost there. But it is worrysome that such malfunction might afflict an actual developed campaign at some point.
Daniel C. said: Hi guys I have created a new character on Roll20 using the Cubicle7 character sheet. However when I try to do any Characteristic or Skill rolls (Athletics for example) I don't get the option to add a difficulty modifier? I have a previous character sheet that works fine. Whenever I do a skills check I get the option to add a difficulty modifier and then add the SL bonus? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks I've had this problem as well, I've been able to fix it by setting the Query Difficulty to Off and then setting it back to On for any sheet that has had this problem. I hope that works for you as well.
My sheets keeps asking me to update. Every ten minutes, when I enter Advances, the green update button is back, even though I already clicked several times today and yesterday. Every time it disappears, only to return in about ten minutes.
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hi Simon, The green button isn't asking you to update the sheet, but rather to update your advances onto the main page of your character sheet from the advances tab. That said, perhaps the messaging is not clear enough, I'll look to revise this :) Thanks! Nic

Edited 1617387374
Thanks, Nic. BTW, another problem arose: When I click one of the options below (+3 or +5), I can't deselect again. The X doesn't seem to work. &nbsp; EDIT: Switching to another race and back reset it&nbsp;&nbsp; :-)
Unticking "Worn" on head armour doesn't remove the perception modifier (e.g. -20% for a Plate Helm).&nbsp; It would be useful to have this as a toggle for the many occasions a character might take their helm off.&nbsp; Workaround meantime is to add a +20 modifier to each roll.
Is it possible to add a place for "Notes". Just a box where the players can write whatever they please. Very often my players need to take extensive notes when investigating, and I would like for them to be able to do it directly in the character sheet (as is possible in some of the 4e unofficial sheets). (A "Bio" and perhaps "Additional Physical Characteristics" box would be nice too).
Also, will any updates to the sheet affect my current campaigns, or will I have to start a new campaign in order to get the fixes?
Problem with the species box again: I can't select any of the skills now. I don't think I have made any changes to the game, so I can't figure out why this error should occur.
The 5 Melee (Basic) I added for my Wizard's career, don't update to the Main page, and therefore not to my rolls for Swords.
Simon C. said: Thanks, Nic. BTW, another problem arose: When I click one of the options below (+3 or +5), I can't deselect again. The X doesn't seem to work. &nbsp; EDIT: Switching to another race and back reset it&nbsp;&nbsp; :-) The 'X'&nbsp; doesn't work. Switching to anohter race and back doesn't help
Species Box dosn't work properly. 'X' doesn't deselect. I tried something else. I changed skill name in selected row. It caused that new skill was added on the main page but old (whose name I replaced with new skill) remained unchanged on the main page.
How do you add non career skills and advancements to the character sheet so that they are correctly added to skills and stats and experience cost is correctly removed?
Description of issue :&nbsp; All of our characters seem to have a +5 Initiative modifier. We have no idea where it is coming from. If we reset it in the Attirbutes and Abilities tab it just comes back the next time we open it. There are no other modifiers anywhere else on the sheet from talents or gear or anything else.
I can't figure out how to add in advances for the tabbed skills (i.e., specific languages or lore skills etc...). Can someone explain?
When making dice rolls, the difficulty adjustment does not appear to applied, advantage does but not the diffculty. Also the SL adjustment seems to do nothing.
The is no difficulty adjustment for general skills from the home page, only SL adjustment
Is there any chance we will see the various tables from the book added at some stage? Critical hits, miscasts, etc. were all available with the old character sheet and are a massive quality of life improvement.
The bonus SL prompt popping out after every test attempt does not do anything. It does not add (or reduce if a negative number is given) SLs to the test results at all. Please fix this so its functional or remove this prompt so that we can have one click less to actually roll a test.

Edited 1622222902
Karol said: The bonus SL prompt popping out after every test attempt does not do anything. It does not add (or reduce if a negative number is given) SLs to the test results at all. Please fix this so its functional or remove this prompt so that we can have one click less to actually roll a test. I had the same problem, you can fix it if you go to the configuration of the sheet and set the Dice Options for the bonus to off and than again to on. After this the player can set difficulty and bonuses for the skill he roll. Here is a picture its in german but i think you get it :) It can be that the you must change also the query for the diffiulty rool to this ?{Difficulty|Challenging (0), 20|Very Easy (+60), 60|Easy (+40), 40|Average (+20), 20|Challenging (0), 0|Difficult (-10), -10|Hard (-20), -20|Very Hard (-30), -30} You change the query here (also the for roll Bonus and SL Bonus )
Wayne J. said: Description of issue :&nbsp; All of our characters seem to have a +5 Initiative modifier. We have no idea where it is coming from. If we reset it in the Attirbutes and Abilities tab it just comes back the next time we open it. There are no other modifiers anywhere else on the sheet from talents or gear or anything else. Did you try to change the Initive roll in the setup of the sheet ? Sorry its in german but i hope it helps

Edited 1622507985
Karol
Plus
Eisenhorn said: Karol said: The bonus SL prompt popping out after every test attempt does not do anything. It does not add (or reduce if a negative number is given) SLs to the test results at all. Please fix this so its functional or remove this prompt so that we can have one click less to actually roll a test. I had the same problem, you can fix it if you go to the configuration of the sheet and set the Dice Options for the bonus to off and than again to on. After this the player can set difficulty and bonuses for the skill he roll. Here is a picture its in german but i think you get it :) It can be that the you must change also the query for the diffiulty rool to this ?{Difficulty|Challenging (0), 20|Very Easy (+60), 60|Easy (+40), 40|Average (+20), 20|Challenging (0), 0|Difficult (-10), -10|Hard (-20), -20|Very Hard (-30), -30} You change the query here (also the for roll Bonus and SL Bonus ) Thank You for trying to help me, but unfortunately this did not fix the issue with the not working and unremoveable "Bonus SL" popup. These two options highlighted on Your sheet switch the roll difficulty and target number popups on and off (and they do work when used and can actually be turned off). The issue is with this third popup "Bonus SL" 1. It does not do anything no matter what values are typed. 2. there is no way of turning it off, which makes it a problem, especially when compared to the previous two popups which 1. work and 2. can be turned off. Its like the character sheet options are missing the part about this popup. I even tried to remove the "bonus sl" part in the Attributes and Abilities of the character file, but of course the "Bonus SL" popup remains unmoved. Right now its a useless popup that every player has to click through with every roll they try to make... For clarity the screenshot below shows from the left: the first two popups which work and are removable and the third problematic one: Added a while later: Ok I found a solution, the bonus SL popup definitely needs fixing but if someone wants just to make it stop appearing, then the both options for roll difficulty and target number must be set to on, and then in the Attrubutes and Abilities section You can put a zero ( 0 ) for unwanted queries. Only then the notorious bonus sl popup will not appear! ... And another edit: it only works as long as the character sheet is not closed and open again, then the sheet knows best what values should be in those fields and the ******* popup appears again. What a pain... Each time the sheet is closed and opened again the field for that bonus SL popup becomes an empty space without anything in it...
Hi Found a new bug - hopefully a simple one The Talent Second Sight has the description of Surgeon in it
LongShadow
Pro
Sheet Author
Report Issue Sheet Issues Template Description of issue :&nbsp; The Resilience and Resolve input fields are set to type="text" and not type="number". Screenshots:
Jarek W. said: Species Box dosn't work properly. 'X' doesn't deselect. I tried something else. I changed skill name in selected row. It caused that new skill was added on the main page but old (whose name I replaced with new skill) remained unchanged on the main page. Can confirm this is still an issue. As to what I have seen, it "locks" once you select 3x +3 and 3x +5, with no way to redo anything.
9 months on from release and shields are still dropping into the Weapons box, worn armour does not have it's encumberance value reduced and NPCs cannot have a Stealth skill :( Has any work been done on this sheet?&nbsp; My players outright refuse to use this, and have stuck to paper. Who needs to be nudged to get some progress on this sheet?
Lawec said: Jarek W. said: Species Box dosn't work properly. 'X' doesn't deselect. I tried something else. I changed skill name in selected row. It caused that new skill was added on the main page but old (whose name I replaced with new skill) remained unchanged on the main page. Can confirm this is still an issue. As to what I have seen, it "locks" once you select 3x +3 and 3x +5, with no way to redo anything. The only way I have seen to get around this is to pick a new species, which resets all the options, then go back to your original species.
Hi, when picking a difficulty in a roll it actually doesn't add any point to the base skill, making it always a challenging roll no matter what difficulty is picked. Also its not possible to pick the difficulty on any skill roll or characteristics roll. As you can see its supposed to add +60 being a very easy roll but it actually targets only the base number (31).
I've been struggling with making the Difficulty become enabled lately, but I got it "fixed". For those who also need help with that, click on the gear icon to the right of the Character Sheet , besides the Advances tab button . There, you'll find "Query Additional Bonuses" and "Query Difficulty", both set to On by default (but not working). Set them to Off and then On again and it will unlock the feature to choose difficulty and target bonuses. As of today, the modifiers have been working correctly for me. The whole thing isn't particularly intuitive and fixes would be appreciated. If you want to change the default difficulty option from Average +20 to Challenging +0 (or something else), you must go to the Attributes &amp; Abilities tab and look for difficulty_query (it will only show up after doing the trick above to unlock it), and change the text from the default : ?{Difficulty|Average (+20), 20|Very Easy (+60), 60|Easy (+40), 40|Average (+20), 20|Challenging (0), 0|Difficult (-10), -10|Hard (-20), -20|Very Hard (-30), -30} To: ?{Difficulty|Challenging (+0), 0|Very Easy (+60), 60|Easy (+40), 40|Average (+20), 20|Challenging (0), 0|Difficult (-10), -10|Hard (-20), -20|Very Hard (-30), -30} It does not seem to be possible to remove the SL Bonus pop-up window as of yet.