Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFM][D&D 5e][F2P] D&D 5e Dark Sun Community on Roll20 / Discord

In the desert, the line between life and death is sharp and quick.   Brian Herbert
Come join us on the server and together we'll make Silt Runner Master Race characters together and lay waste to Athas! Or do something else, cause we have a ton of other stuff!
Come join us on Swords and Sandals, The Dark Suns 5e Conversion server! There's a lot of awesome people here and a lot of great games to be played. Join our community and nerd out with us! :D
We're still always looking for new people, feel free to join us.
The sand might be course and rough and irritating and it might get everywhere, but it's our sand, and we love it. You want some more sand to love in your life? Come join us on the Swords and Sandals server! Enough sand for everyone !!!
Dark Sun? Check! Sorcerer Kings and Queens? Check! Expansive desert? Check! You? Ch... wait, that's what's missing. Come on in, the oasis is great!
If the desert allows the trees to proliferate, the desert shall disappear! Therefore the desert has no choice but to be the enemy of the trees!   Mehmet Murat ildan
I started DMing on this server and I'm having a blast! I wish more people knew about the potential of the Dark Sun and Athas setting! DillonDnD has been doing a great job combing Dark Sun and 5e!! Come join us and discover more about this post-apocalyptic fantasy setting!!!
We'll save a spot in the sand for you, it's the best place to be.
Oh to be a Silt Runner darting over the sand screaming incoherent battle cries in draconic while overwhelming a tribe of elves and then feasting on their flesh... I wish there was some convenient place where I could live this fantasy.... Oh wait! There is! Right here in S&S, we got plenty of the juicy elf flesh!
Oh man, that Silt Runner scenario is absolute life goals, can't wait to experience it! It's a good thing I joined S&S to hunt down elves with my fellow Silt Runners! Join the tribe today!
I live in a world of fire and sand. The crimson sun scorches the life from anything that crawls or flies, and storms of sand scour the foliage from the barren ground. This is a land of blood and dust, where tribes of feral elves sweep out of the salt plains to plunder lonely caravans, mysterious singing winds call travelers to slow suffocation in the Sea of Silt, and selfish kings squander their subjects' lives building gaudy palaces and garish tombs. This bleak wasteland is Athas, and it is my home.
We have just started implementing homebrew monstrous races and racial feats for them. Who doesn't want to be a Scrab? Come check it out!

Edited 1618088427
id love to check it out Mingo (Mingo)#3471
Hey, come join us for games on this server!
Spending the day with my tribe of fellow silt runners hunting down an encampment of elves for a feast? Yes, please! The silt runner uprising has begun!
The server has everything, absolutely everything! Well, to be honest it is missing one thing... You! Come join us today at the S&S server!
A rose in a desert can only survive on its strength, not its beauty. - Matshona Dhliwayo
Looking for a new vacation spot? Athas! Where the sun is always sunny, the sand is always sandy, and the adventure is always adventure-y. Come on in, the oasis is fine!
“Are you not entertained?!” Maximus, Gladiator 
This server has everything! Mystics! Sorcerer Kings! Paraelemental Genasi! Cute Silt Runners! Psychic ladies! New games every week! Cool people! New exclusive elements to Dark Sun 5e!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newish player looking to play DnD with an open community. I am still learning the rules, I try to play in character when I can but still not comfortable with it. 
We welcome players of all levels of proficiency looking for a good time playing on Athas as part of a wonderful community. New games every week with a variety of DMs, always looking for more.
We are constantly making new content for your enjoyment!
It's always sunny on Athas! OK, except at night when it gets a bit chilly. And during sandstorms. But the rest of the time: sun, sun, and more sun.
Come join us on the blood stained sands of Athas and make a name for yourself.  
Looking for something to do this weekend? I hear DMing is a LOT of fun, especially with new friends in a terrifyingly delightful new (or old!) world.
Athas isn't ALL sand, there's a few forests as well, and some beautiful oases to visit. All wonderful places for a nice vacation.* Safety not guaranteed. 
Another beautiful day under the red sun of Athas. Come spill the blood of your enemies with us and claim your fortune. 
The server is a safe, warm, happy place to be while exploring a world with nary a dull moment.
Water, water, water....There is no shortage of water in the desert but exactly the right amount , a perfect ratio of water to rock, water to sand, insuring that wide free open, generous spacing among plants and animals, homes and towns and cities, which makes the arid West so different from any other part of the nation. There is no lack of water here unless you try to establish a city where no city should be.
Join today.
Come join the largest DarkSun discord server of any edition. Players and Dms welcome
We're currently running around 4-5 one-shots per week spread out across all time zones. Many one-shots are focused on the new player experience as well. Also seeking additional DMs to run yet more total games per week!
Do you want to hang out with an old silt runner druid lady? We got enough for everyone! Come to the S&S server today!
Come join us for DND fun in the Desert world of Athas!
hi , big fan of dark sun here, i'm curious if i can join the server!
“If a flower can flourish in the desert, you can flourish anywhere.” - Matshona Dhliwayo
Come one, come all! The sand is nice and SCORCHING HOT! Ahhhhhhhhhh
Do YOU have what it takes to survive the desert? Step right up and find out.
We have sand, sandstone, quicksand, black sand, green sand, desert sand, volcanic sand and so much more sand! Come join us for all this sand and more!
Oh man, I canNOT wait to get into all that sand!!
This is a pay-to-play campaign?
Jason W. said: This is a pay-to-play campaign? No
DillonDND said: Jason W. said: This is a pay-to-play campaign? No Okay.  Thanks for the clarification.  I thought perhaps that [F2P] might have stood for Fee to play (Maybe that's actually Free to play, then, hm?).  As you might guess, I'm brand new to Roll20, so not up to speed with all the acronyms/jargon.  Apologies for any perceived derpiness.  8P
“All you have to do is contemplate a simple grain of sand, and you will see in it all the marvels of creation.” - Paulo Coelho
Jason W. said: DillonDND said: Jason W. said: This is a pay-to-play campaign? No Okay.  Thanks for the clarification.  I thought perhaps that [F2P] might have stood for Fee to play (Maybe that's actually Free to play, then, hm?).  As you might guess, I'm brand new to Roll20, so not up to speed with all the acronyms/jargon.  Apologies for any perceived derpiness.  8P it is indeed free to play, on Roll20 P2P means pay to play
Join us for survivalist fantasy fun in the desert world of Athas!
Hi, would you like some sand, how about more sand, if you dont like that, there is always sand.....Sanding damnit
Yeah sure why not. I threw my hat in the ring. Lets start makin' sand puns.