Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFM][D&D 5e][F2P] D&D 5e Dark Sun Community on Roll20 / Discord

Sanding right! We've got all the sand you need for any sand pun imaginable.
Come join us for fun in the SUNny Desert World of Athas!!
Swords and Sandals.... Watch your toes!
Sand? Check. Sun? Check. Fearsome beasts? Check. You? Ch... wait a minute... we're missing YOU!!
DM and player positions available, join today.
I've been through the desert On a Crodlu with no name It felt good to be out of the rain In the desert, you can remember your name
“A flower blooming in the desert proves to the world that adversity, no matter how great, can be overcome.”  - Matshona Dhliwayo

Edited 1622528343
Don't go chasing waterfalls... its a mirage, definitely a mirage
Crush enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women. -Conan 
Ever wanted to DM? Prime opportunity, right here! Get started in a cozy, encouraging, and patient community. Let US help YOU!
Come join us in the deserts of athas. Claim your glory in the sands of the arena. It’s always hot here.  
Still looking for more DMs and players alike. Come check us out for a good time.
If it's so hot outside, might as well join us here in the desert sun and play D&D, we got heat for ages!
Sand? Heat? PERFECT! Sounds like the ideal place to work on a nice tan.
Enjoy the summer heat? Well it’s hot in here. Come join us in the sands and gain your glory. 
It's getting hot in here, gonna go earn lots of gold. I am gettin' so hot, I wanna kill you with my gythka...
We have more than sand... be sure to check out the beautiful forests, lush oases, tall mountains, and mysterious ruins - all included in your Athas getaway!* *Safety not guaranteed.

Edited 1623683347
Pep
Pro
Dreams are made of sand and sun... Death is also made of sand and sun but let's focus on the dreams shall we?
The desert tells a different story every time one ventures on it.
In the desert, the sandy desert, the Tarek sleeps tonight... It needs new friends, wanna come along?
There is no better place to find glory then in the sands of the arena
“The desert tells a different story every time one ventures on it.” - Robert Edison Fulton JR
Why won't you come on in? The sand is fineeee
“Water, water, water….There is no shortage of water in the desert but exactly the right amount, a perfect ratio of water to rock, water to sand, insuring that wide free open, generous spacing among plants and animals, homes and towns and cities, which makes the arid West so different from any other part of the nation. There is no lack of water here unless you try to establish a city where no city should be.” ∼Edward Abbey,
Rumour has it there's treasure to be found out in the sands. And death sure... but hey, treasure! Let's go!
Tired of silly goblins and trolls? Elves too nice and dwarves too hairy? Come join us in the dark sun for a change of pace. 
Change of pace? Yes indeed, halflings aren't amiable riverfolk, bloodthirsty cannibals are way better! Come eat your brethren with us on the S&S server!
Want to walk on the wilder side? We got your insect types, dino like options, and multiple flavours of reptilians. Enjoy a whole new perspective right here on S&S!
It is hot out there, so why don’t you get cool with us and experience the desert without the heat  stroke. 
Looking for sand that doesn't get everywhere? This is the place to be... come on in, the sand is fine.
Hey there, this looks fantastic, I've sent you a freind request on Discord, Gharan O'Hen#5051 (just so you don't think it is some rantom bot or smth)
Gharan O'Hen said: Hey there, this looks fantastic, I've sent you a freind request on Discord, Gharan O'Hen#5051 (just so you don't think it is some random bot or smth) Thank you
Happy 4th of July for anyone stateside. Celebrate with making new friends right here at S&S!
Come get sandy with us.
Deserts defilers bandits and treasure? Who could ask for more
Start your dming days in a fun, safe, and helpful community. Sand included!
Book your all-inclusive summer vacation now to a beautiful Athasian oasis, with clean water, pristine beaches, monster hunts, and untold treasures to be found!
Grim post-apocolyptic desert world seeking adventurers and DMS alike to create fond memories and epic stories.
I sent a friend request I'm interesting in some wonderous adventures!
“Pale sky, white land; like somewhere past the end of the world” ∼Rinsai Rossetti
Are you a player looking to get in DarkSun? Are you a DM for thought about becoming one? Come join us on the largest DarkSun server on any platform.
Have you ever thought about DMing? We offer full support for starting your own DM journey.
Get sandy with us and have some fun!
Expand your horizons and visit an old world, test your survival, beware from below and unknown horrors burrow beneath you.
A Flower in the desert is all the more beautiful because of how hard it has to work. Come join us and be one of the flowers. 
“I have spent weeks in the desert, forgetting to look at the moon, he says, as a married man may spend days never looking into the face of his wife. These are not sins of omission but signs of pre-occuopation.” ― Michael Ondaatje, The English Patient
Absolutely, sign me up for that Grim Dark desert dessert.
Who needs a beach when desert sand stretches on for MILES?
“The desert could not be claimed or owned- it was a piece of cloth carried by winds, never held down by stones, and given a hundred shifting names.” - Michael Ondaatje