Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] [PAID] [EST & CEST] Professional DM hosts multiple Games

Edited 1637075777
I have a few openings in my games as per this post. I run both Euro and east coast US games with 4-6 players each. Tuesdays 12AM GMT/ 7PM EST - 3 slots - New Witchlight Campaign Once every eight years, the fantastic Witchlight Carnival touches down on your world, bringing joy to one settlement after the next. Its owners, Mister Witch and Mister Light, know how to put on a good show. But there’s more to this magical extravaganza than meets the eye! This campaign is very much for whimsical, creative and fun characters. The setting does not put a lot of focus on super optimized characters, nor does it support them well. Instead you will find a rich, very roleplay heavy environment, where you can beat almost every encounter with wits and out-of-the-box thinking instead of rolls or combat. Wednesdays 6PM GMT / 2PM EST - One Slot - Ruins of Greyhawk. Gygaxian dungeoncrawl in the world of Greyhawk - with a gang of kobolds Enter the infamous ruins of Castle Greyhawk, the most formidable and expansive dungeon on Oerth. its mazes and catacombs have drawn hundreds of adventurers from around the Flanaess. They are intrigued by tales of its riches, undaunted by its reputation for death in countless unspeakable ways. Getting there is no trick—its a well-travelled path. The trick is getting in and out again with your own hide intact! This my 5th Edition rendition of Ruins of Greyhawk a famous mega-dungeon. But this is not your run of the mill hack and slash dungeon. This sprawling labyrinth has several factions that you can parley with or even forge uneasy alliances. This Campaign takes players from 1st to around 12th level with an option for open endness. It will contain some changes from the original using material of my own and other Greyhawk related content. Thursdays 12AM GMT / 7PM EST - One Slot - Tomb of Annihiliation Just started. The party is still getting their bearings in Port Nyanzaru. The talk of the streets and taverns has all been about the so-called death curse: a wasting disease afflicting everyone who’s ever been raised from the dead. Victims grow thinner and weaker each day, slowly but steadily sliding toward the death they once denied. When they finally succumb, they can’t be raised—and neither can anyone else, regardless of whether they’ve ever received that miracle in the past. Temples and scholars of divine magic are at a loss to explain a curse that has affected the entire region, and possibly the entire world. The cause is a necromantic artifact called the Soulmonger, which is located somewhere in Chult, a mysterious peninsula far to the south, ringed with mountains and choked with rainforests. Fridays 6PM GMT / 2PM EST - 3 Slots - New Fallout (2D20) Campaign Caesars Legion has taken over the midwest and a group of survivors head north into the former state of Michigan to find refuge, return to relatives or follow their very own goals. But something strange is afoot in the south-east of the wolverine state. The terrain is much more lush than it ought to be, but not any less dangerous. Maybe the tribes, that always lived close to nature know more, or you find more information with the Wolverines, the militia of Lansing. Explore the Southeast of Michigan in this Campaign for Mödiphiüs' Fallout 2D20 game! Scavenge, fight and survive in this strange wilderness with old and new monsters alike. This game comes rife with everything you've enjoyed in the game: Good music, ambient sounds and striking visuals. Fridays 12AM GMT / 7PM EST - 2 Slots - Heroes of Glimmvale  Playing in Glimmvale, a once prosperous Kingdom in the north of Kentarr dominated by the Glimm river, Glimmvale is facing perilous times. Divided into it's duchies, with a powerless regent to the throne and the lineage of the Kings believed to be extinct, with all forces coming down on humanity, it is the time for heroes to shine. Glimmvale is a relatively small region in my world, but notheless the epicentre of many important developments to be had. If anything, this place needs heroes that will take matters into their own hands and shape the world around them to meet their needs. Just be an adventurerer or try to become a lord, play the different factions against each other or just dive into the ruins of this once prosporous landscape to unearth unheard of treasures. This world is your oyster. The campaign is of a sandbox nature, but with a twist. Every now and then you will find rumors about happenings in the world. Some of them might be true, others not, but no matter what you decide to do, every evil force and faction will advance their own agenda, until you stop them (or, you know, side with them)! Additionally to this, every character starts out with a set of knowledges based on their upbringing, profession, class and race. Saturdays 11PM GMT / 7PM EST - One Slot - Skulls&Shackles 5E The adventurers wake up in the hold of a ship at sea, only to discover they've been press-ganged into a crew of scoundrels, thieves, and buccaneers from the pirate isles of the Shackles. When they're assigned to a captured ship as part of a skeleton crew, the adventurers finally have a chance to stage a mutiny, but a sudden storm strands them on an isolated island inhabited by strange monsters? Can the adventurers survive the dangers of the island to overthrow their cruel captors and take control of their own destinies? Will they become feared pirates with their own ship, or will they meet their ends in a watery grave? This is as per request, my 5E conversion of the Adventure Path Skulls and Shackles. If you like pirates and adventures in the tropics and ship battles, this campaign is for you. About the DM I've been playing and running tabletop games for over 25 years now. I'm what is usually described as the 'forever DM'. But I enjoy running games and present players with challenges to grow from. In my games life is cheap, not all encounters have your level and survival is harsh. My games are always sandboxy and always about player agency, once the stage is set. My strength is that I can roll with the punches and improvise, run entire sessions by the seat of my pants. You've got a weird idea or plan? You want me to include your backstory into the campaign? I'm your man. I love it when players surprise me with wicked plans and I usually run a high risk-high reward game. Unique magic items? check. Memorable NPCs? check. Funny voices? Only if you insist. My games are pay to play at a rate of $15 per session, payable via Paypal. They are played using voice. Of course with house rules.
Hey there!  I’m interested in either the Tuesday or Thursday game! How many people are in each group?
Hey Matt! The Tuesday game currently has 2 interested and thus is not quiete ready to launch and the Thursday game has 5 players. The campaign just launched (session 4 I think?) and they are about to head out into the jungle surrounding Port Nyanzaru. Normally my games house up to 6 players, So if it reads 2 Slots open, that means it has 4 players and 2 slots open until it is a full 6 player game. :D
Gotcha! I’m looking for a 4 or 5 person, rp-heavy game.  If you decide to do Tuesday nights with 5, you’ve got yourself a player!
I don't think that all those 5 players will be heavy roleplayers and thus i do not think adjusting the player count will make any difference. I'm very inclusive and that most often means that I host a healthy mix of different player types. I never screen players for their willingness to roleplay. At most I tell players: "This game has a particularly heavy roleplay group of players" - Not so much as a deterrent, but to manage expectations. Bottomline that means my games end up with some heavy roleplayers and others who just enjoy the ride (which i want to stress, is perfectly fine!) and everyone get's enough screen time.