Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

My twist on an auto-shop generator

Edited 1654012389
Greetings and I pray you are well. My players seem to like to browse through shops in their spare time and playing shopkeepers is on my less-than-favorite list so I cobbled together a script that I stole from others and tuned to my way of thinking. I don't remember who I robbed and regret not making reference to them in the code. The system works from macro hitting a rollable table and finally generating a handout. I'm somewhat confident that a video from Nick Olivo started me thinking down this path. Initiating the macro prompts you for a shop type followed by how many items the shop will carry and finally a name for the shop that will be added to the title of the handout. That macro looks like this: !shopInventory ?{Shop Type|ApothecaryArmor|Adventure|General|Magic|Reagent|Ship|Tack|Tools|Mount|Weapon} ?{Max Items|10} ?{Shop Name} Of course, you can use whatever shop types you like. I'm using Apothecary, Armor, Adventure, General, Magic, Reagent, Ship, Tack, Tools, Mount, and Weapon. In the API script, I do some randomizing of the inventory size and prices so your results may vary. I also generate a percentage chance that any item will be out of stock on any given day that the character happens to be shopping at that vendor and mention that at the top of the handout. I do that as I always want to have a little drama, even when shopping.   Basically, after a player says they want something on the list then I have them roll to see if they are out of an item the shop would normally carry. The "!shopInventory" API script is as follows: on("chat:message",function(msg){ if(msg.type=="api" && msg.content.indexOf("!shopInventory")==0){ var args = msg.content.split(" "); var shopType = (args[1] === undefined) ? '' : args[1]; var shopMaxQty = (args[2] === undefined) ? 10 : args[2]; var shopName = ''; if((args[3] !== undefined) && (args[3]!=='')) { for(var i = 3; i<args.length; i++) { shopName += args[i]+' '; } shopName = shopName.trim()+' - '; } var theShop = getTableItems(shopType+"Shop",shopMaxQty-(randomInteger(shopMaxQty)/3)); if (theShop === null) { sendChat("API",`/w gm "Error: "+${shopType+"Shop"}.`); return; } sendChat("API",'/w gm ?:'+shopName); createInventoryHandout(shopType,theShop,shopName); } }) function createInventoryHandout(shopType, inventoryList, shopName){ var inventory = createObj("handout",{ name:shopName+shopType+" Shop Inventory", inplayerjournals:"all" }); var items = makeHTMLTable(shopName+shopType+" Shop Inventory",inventoryList) inventory.set("notes",items); } function makeHTMLTable(heading,list){ var tableContents = ""; var itemMarkup = (1+Math.random())-(Math.random()/2); var inStockChance = Math.floor(Math.random()*70)+1; nfObject = new Intl.NumberFormat('en-US') list.sort(); _.each(list,function(listItem){ let item = listItem.split('|'); tableContents+=`<li>${item[0]}  ---  ${nfObject.format(Math.ceil(Number(item[1].trim())*itemMarkup))} ${item[2]}</li>`; }); var table = `<h3 align="center">${heading}</h3><h5 align="center">Note: There is a ${inStockChance}% chance of any item being out-of-stock.</h5><br/><ol>${tableContents}</ol>`; return table; } function getTableItems(tableName,numItems){ var table = findObjs({ type:"rollabletable", name:tableName })[0]; if (table===undefined){ sendChat("API",`/w gm Unable to locate a rollable table called ${tableName}`); return null; } var tableList = findObjs({ type:"tableitem", rollabletableid:table.get("id") }) var tableItems = []; var usedItems = []; numItems = (numItems>tableList.length) ? tableList.length : numItems - 1; // if (numItems>tableList.length){ // sendChat("API",`/w gm ${tableName} has fewer than ${numItems} items.`); // return null; // } for (i=0;i<numItems;i++){ var itemIndex = randomInteger(tableList.length)-1; while(usedItems.includes(itemIndex)){ itemIndex = randomInteger(tableList.length)-1; } tableItems.push(tableList[itemIndex].get("name")); usedItems.push(itemIndex); } return tableItems; } To generate the Rollable Table data that the script needs, I use a simple Google Sheet that turns an item list into the commands needed to import the items into a Rollable Table. The first three columns list the item name, the price, and what type of coin the price is referring to. The image below shows what I am using including the formula to format the A, B, and C columns into the necessary text presented in the E column.  That formula (in cell E5) is = if ( A5 <> "" , concatenate ( "!import-table-item --" , $B$2 , "Shop --" , $A5 , " | " , $B5 , " | " , $C5 , " --1" ) , "" ) and is simply copied down for as many rows as you like. Make sure you have pre-created a rollable table with the shop type with the text "Shop" appended.  For the Apothecary shop in the above image, the Rollable Table is named "ApothecaryShop" with no spaces and capitalization matters. Then copy the pertinent cells from column E of the spreadsheet and paste them into your Roll20 chat window. The resulting Rollable Table looks as follows: As an example of the final product, I ran the script for a General store with 15 items and the name of Un-Mimi.  That generated the following handout: Of course, you need a PRO account to use the API and I apologize for turning this into such a lengthy tome but I wanted you to have the full story. Be Well, learn to love someone you don't, and I hope this is of interest to someone.

Edited 1653952482
Oh, and to make it easy to test so you don't need either to hand key or use the spreadsheet, here are a few of my shops: GeneralShop !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Abacus | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Acid (vial) | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Alchemist's fire (flask) | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Arrows (20) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Blowgun needles (20) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Crossbow bolts (20) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Sling bullets (20) | 4 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Antitoxin (vial) | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Crystal | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Orb | 20 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Rod | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Staff | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Wand | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Backpack | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Ball Bearings (bag) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Barrel | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Basket | 4 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Bedroll | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Bell | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Blanket | 5 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Block and Tackle | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Book | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Bottle, glass | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Bucket | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Caltrops (bag of 20) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Candle | 1 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Case, crossbow bolt | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Case, map or scroll | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Chain (10 feet) | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Chalk (1 piece) | 1 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Chest | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Climber's kit | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Clothes, common | 5 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Clothes, costume | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Clothes, fine | 15 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Clothes, traveler's | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Component pouch | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Crowbar | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Sprig of mistletoe | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Totem | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Wooden staff | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Yew wand | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Fishing tackle | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Flask or tankard | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Grappling hook | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Hammer | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Hammer, sledge | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Healer's kit | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Amulet | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Emblem | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Reliquary | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Holy water (flask) | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Hourglass | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Hunting trap | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Ink (1 ounce bottle) | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Ink pen | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Jug or pitcher | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Ladder (10-foot) | 1 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Lamp | 5 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Lantern, bullseye | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Lantern, hooded | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Lock | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Magnifying glass | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Manacles | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Mess kit | 2 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Mirror, steel | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Oil (flask) | 1 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Paper (one sheet) | 2 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Parchment (one sheet) | 1 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Perfume (vial) | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Pick, miner's | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Piton | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Poison, basic (vial) | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Pole (10-foot) | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Pot, iron | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Potion of healing | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Pouch | 5 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Quiver | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Ram, portable | 4 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Rations (1/day) | 5 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Robes | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Rope, hempen (50 ft) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Rope, silken (50 ft) | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Sack | 1 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Scale, merchant's | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Sealing wax | 5 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Shovel | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Signal whistle | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Signet ring | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Soap | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Spellbook | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Spikes, iron (10) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Spyglass | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Tent, two-person | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Tinderbox | 5 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Torch | 1 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Vial | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Waterskin | 2 | sp --1 -- ToolsShop !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Alchemist's supplies | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Brewer's supplies | 20 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Calligrapher's supplies | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Carpenter's tools | 8 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Cartographer's tools | 15 | gp. --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Cobbler's tools | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Cook's utensils | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Glassblower's tools | 30 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Jeweler's tools | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Leatherworker's tools | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Mason's tools | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Painter's supplies | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Potter's tools | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Smith's tools | 20 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Tinker's tools | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Weaver's tools | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Woodcarver's tools | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Dice set | 1 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Dragonchess set | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Playing card set | 5 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Three-Dragon Ante set | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Herbalism kit | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Bagpipes | 30 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Drum | 6 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Dulcimer | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Flute | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Lute | 35 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Lyre | 30 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Horn | 3 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Pan flute | 12 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Shawm | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Viol | 30 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Navigator's tools | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Poisoner's kit | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Thieves' tools | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Disguise kit | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ToolsShop --Forgery kit | 15 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --GeneralShop --Whetstone | 1 | cp --1 -- ApothecaryShop !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Potion of Healing | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Potion of Climbing | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Potion of Animal Friendship | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Potion of Greater Healing | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Potion of Water Breathing | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Potion of Gaseous Form | 500 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Potion of Superior Healing | 500 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Potion of Supreme Healing | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Potion of Invisibility | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Acid (vial) | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Alchemist's Fire | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Antitoxin (vial) | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Bottle, glass | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Component Pouch | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Flask | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Healer's Kit | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Ink (1 ounce bottle) | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Jug | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Oil (flask) | 1 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Perfume (vial) | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Poison, Basic (vial) | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Vial | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Alchemist's Supplies | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Brewer's Supplies | 20 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Cook's Utensils | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Poisoner's Kit | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Adder's Tongue | 15 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Adgana | 19 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Agrimony | 3 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Aldaka | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Alether | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Alkanet | 7 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --All-Heale | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Aloe | 4 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Amrans | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Angelica | 16 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Anise | 15 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Anserke | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Archangelica | 20 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Arfandas | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Arkasu | 14 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Arlan | 8 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Arnica | 12 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Arnuminas | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Arpusar | 19 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Asarabacca | 16 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Ash | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Ashline | 15 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Athelas | 1 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Atigax | 12 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Attanar | 3 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Balm | 11 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Barberry | 20 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Base Mullein | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Basil | 18 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Bastit | 12 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Belan | 13 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Belramba | 19 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Bilberry | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Birthnot | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Bishop's Weed | 17 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Bittermourn | 20 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Black Rose | 12 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Blackberry | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Blackroot | 15 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Bloodkeep | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Borage | 6 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Breldiar | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Bull-Rush | 17 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Burdock | 3 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Bursthelas | 6 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Caffar | 19 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Calamus | 7 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Calcena Mushroom | 14 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Callin | 12 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Cat's Tail | 19 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Cephalophage | 20 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Chamomile | 8 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Chervil | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Cinquefoil | 11 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Colewort | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Coltsfoot | 6 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Comfrey | 15 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Cow Parsnip | 16 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Cow-Wheat | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Culkas | 11 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Dagmather | 16 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Dainaberry | 12 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Darnell | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Darsurion | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Deadly-Nightshade | 20 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Degiik | 17 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Delrean | 13 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Dittany | 8 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Dog Rose | 16 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Draaf | 19 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Dragontears | 19 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Dragonwort | 3 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Dwarf Mallow | 14 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Ebur | 3 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Edram | 17 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Eldaas | 3 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Elecampane | 12 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Elvish Galingale | 20 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Entriste | 12 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Falsifal | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Febfendu | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Felmather | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Fennel | 16 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Fetherfew | 13 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Fire-Flower | 3 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Floure-De-Luce | 18 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Footleaf | 8 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Fumitore | 19 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Gallowbrush | 16 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Garden Flax | 19 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Gariig | 18 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Gefnul | 12 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Goat's Rue | 6 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Golden Crown | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Golden Lungwort | 7 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Guardseye | 4 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Gylvir | 3 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Hare's Ears | 14 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Harfy | 15 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Hart's Tongue | 3 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Hawkweed | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Healwell | 16 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Henbane | 14 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Horehound | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Horseweed | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Ironhard | 15 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Jaffray | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Jinab | 11 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Jojojopo | 7 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Juniper | 19 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Kathkusa | 16 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Kelventari | 12 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Kilmakur | 4 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Klagul | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Laishaberries | 8 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Land Caltrops | 11 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Larnurma | 4 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Laumspur | 8 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Leopard's Bane | 16 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Lesser Centaury | 15 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Lungwort | 15 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Makebate | 4 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Mandrake | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Marigold | 14 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Marjerome | 4 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Marsh mallow | 1 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Maruera | 18 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Masterwort | 11 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Megillos | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Melander | 11 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Milkworte | 6 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Mirenna | 8 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Mountain Garlick | 13 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Mountain Setwall | 11 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Mugwort | 11 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Napweed | 12 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Navew | 12 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Nightcall | 20 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Oede | 6 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Oiolosse | 3 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Olus Veritis | 14 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Olvar | 20 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Orach | 8 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Pallast | 8 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Palma Eldath | 8 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Pargen | 20 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Pattran | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Pennyroyal | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Peony | 12 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Periwinkle | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Prince's Feather | 15 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Rampalt | 17 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Rewk | 8 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Ribwort Plantain | 15 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Rose Campion | 8 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Rue | 18 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Sabito | 6 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Saddilia | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Saffron | 1 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Sanicle | 4 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Saracen's Confound | 12 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Scented Mayweed | 16 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Serapias Turbith | 20 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Sessali | 16 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Shepherd's Purse | 20 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Silverthorn | 16 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Snakespike | 19 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Spanish Nut | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Spiderwort | 4 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Spring Adonis | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Strawberry | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Suaeysit | 15 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Sweet Trefoile | 18 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Tai-Gi | 19 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Tamarindes | 1 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Tamariske | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Tateesha | 15 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Tempin | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Tephrosia | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Terbas | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Teriko Weed | 20 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Throw-Waxe | 3 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Thurl | 7 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Thyme | 3 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Ur | 18 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Valerian | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Vinuk | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --White Bryony | 11 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Whitecandle | 19 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Willow-Herb | 15 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Winclamit | 15 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Wolfsbane | 17 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Wolfsbane | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Wood Sorrel | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Woodrose | 14 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Wormwood | 17 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Yaran | 8 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Yarrow | 11 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Yavethalion | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Young Lad's Love | 4 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Zulsendra | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ApothecaryShop --Zur | 15 | cp --1 --
Hi Mike, I have copied and pasted the API script, but whenever the sandbox spins up I get the message SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input The only other scripts I have installed are TableExport and Recursive Table. I was able to create the rollable tables that you added.
The last couple of lines of the code were missing.  Apparently, the copy/paste process was too complicated for me.  Let me know if the update to the original post is better.
Happens to the best of us! It's working great now. Thanks a lot for the script. It will be useful to have a handout for the players to peruse while out of session. Would you be able to post the rest of those tables for the other shops? For example, Magic, Armor, Weapon, Mount etc..?
Absolutely. I'll have them up this evening. 
Thanks so much
I think this is all of them.   ArmorShop !import-table-item --ArmorShop --Breastplate | 400 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ArmorShop --Chain mail | 75 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ArmorShop --Chain shirt | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ArmorShop --Half plate | 750 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ArmorShop --Hide | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ArmorShop --Leather | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ArmorShop --Padded | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ArmorShop --Plate | 1500 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ArmorShop --Ring mail | 30 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ArmorShop --Scale mail | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ArmorShop --Shield | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ArmorShop --Splint | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ArmorShop --Studded leather | 45 | gp --1 -- WeaponShop !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Arrows (20) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Battleaxe | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Blowgun | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Blowgun Needles (50) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Club | 1 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Crossbow Bolts (20) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Crossbow, hand | 75 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Crossbow, heavy | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Crossbow, light | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Dagger | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Dart | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Flail | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Glaive | 20 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Greataxe | 30 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Greatclub | 2 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Greatsword | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Halberd | 20 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Handaxe | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Javelin | 5 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Lance | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Light hammer | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Light Hammer | 2 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Longbow | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Longsword | 15 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Mace | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Maul | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Morningstar | 15 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Net | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Pike | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Quarterstaff | 2 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Rapier | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Scimitar | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Shortbow | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Shortsword | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Sickle | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Sling | 1 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Sling Bullets (20) | 4 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Spear | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Trident | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --War pick | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Warhammer | 15 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --WeaponShop --Whip | 2 | gp --1 -- AdventureShop !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Abacus | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Acid (vial) | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Alchemist's fire (flask) | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Amulet | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Antitoxin (vial) | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Arrows (20) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Backpack | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Ball bearings (bag of 1,000) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Barrel | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Basket | 4 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Bedroll | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Bell | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Blanket | 5 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Block and tackle | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Blowgun needles (50) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Book | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Bottle, glass | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Bucket | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Caltrops (bag of 20) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Candle | 1 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Case, crossbow bolt | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Case, map or scroll | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Chain (10 feet) | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Chalk (1 piece) | 1 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Chest | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Climber's kit | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Clothes, common | 5 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Clothes, costume | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Clothes, fine | 15 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Clothes, traveler's | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Component pouch | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Crossbow bolts (20) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Crowbar | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Crystal | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Emblem | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Fishing tackle | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Flask or tankard | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Grappling hook | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Hammer | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Hammer, sledge | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Healer's kit | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Holy water (flask) | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Hourglass | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Hunting trap | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Ink (1 ounce bottle) | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Ink pen | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Jug or pitcher | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Ladder (10-foot) | 1 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Lamp | 5 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Lantern, bullseye | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Lantern, hooded | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Lock | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Magnifying glass | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Manacles | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Mess kit | 2 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Mirror, steel | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Oil (flask) | 1 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Orb | 20 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Paper (one sheet) | 2 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Parchment (one sheet) | 1 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Perfume (vial) | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Pick, miner's | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Piton | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Poison, basic (vial) | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Pole (10-foot) | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Pot, iron | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Potion of healing | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Pouch | 5 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Quiver | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Ram, portable | 4 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Rations (1 day) | 5 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Reliquary | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Robes | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Rod | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Rope, hempen (50 feet) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Rope, silk (50 feet) | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Sack | 1 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Scale, merchant's | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Sealing wax | 5 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Shovel | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Signal whistle | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Signet ring | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Sling bullets (20) | 4 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Soap | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Spellbook | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Spikes, iron (10) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Sprig of mistletoe | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Spyglass | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Staff | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Tent, two-person | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Tinderbox | 5 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Torch | 1 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Totem | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Vial | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Wand | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Waterskin | 2 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Wooden staff | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --AdventureShop --Yew wand | 10 | gp --1 -- MountShop !import-table-item --MountShop --Camel | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MountShop --Donkey or Mule | 8 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MountShop --Elephant | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MountShop --Horse, draft | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MountShop --Horse, riding | 75 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MountShop --Mastiff | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MountShop --Pony | 30 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MountShop --Warhorse | 400 | gp --1 -- TackShop !import-table-item --TackShop --Bit and bridle | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --TackShop --Carriage | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --TackShop --Cart | 15 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --TackShop --Chariot | 250 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --TackShop --Feed (per day) | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --TackShop --Exotic Saddle | 60 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --TackShop --Military Saddle | 20 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --TackShop --Pack Saddle | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --TackShop --Riding Saddle | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --TackShop --Saddlebags | 4 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --TackShop --Sled | 20 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --TackShop --Stabling (per day) | 5 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --TackShop --Wagon | 35 | gp --1 -- ShipShop !import-table-item --ShipShop --Galley | 30000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ShipShop --Keelboat | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ShipShop --Longship | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ShipShop --Rowboat | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ShipShop --Sailing Ship | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ShipShop --Warship | 25000 | gp --1 -- ReagentShop !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Copper Piece | 1 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Copper Pieces | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Oak bark | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Rotten Food | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Soot | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --String | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Nut Shells (3) | 8 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Parchment | 8 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Paper or Leaf Funnel | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Reed | 9 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Food morsel (1 cp) | 1 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Bone (2 cp) | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Cloth wad (2 cp) | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Cloth, Tiny white strip (2 cp) | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Cork (2 cp) | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Iron (2 cp) | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Iron filings or powder (2 cp) | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Kernels of Grain (2 cp) per ounce | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Pork Rind or other fat (2 cp) | 2 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Alum soaked in vinegar (5 cp) | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Ash (5 cp) | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Bitumen (a drop) (5 cp) | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Corn, powdered (5 cp) | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Cricket (5 cp) | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Distilled Spirits (5 cp) | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Dried Carrot (5 cp) | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Fleece (5 cp) | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Pitch, a drop (5 cp) | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Sand (5 cp) per ounce | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Soil mixture in a small bag (5 cp) | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Stem of a Thorny Plant (5 cp) | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Twig (5 cp) | 5 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Lead, a thin sheet (6 cp) | 6 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Ammunition (1 sp) per arrow, bolt, etc. | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Blood (a drop) (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Bone dust (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Brimstone (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Clay (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Clay and Water (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Copper Wire (1 sp) per foot | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Cured Leather (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Feather (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Feather from any bird's wing (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Feather, white (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Feldspar (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Firefly (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Forked Twig (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Gauze (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Glass or Crystal Bead (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Grasshopper's Hind Leg (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Green Plant (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Guano (1 sp) per ounce | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Holly Berry (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Holy Symbol (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Honey drop (1 sp) per ounce | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Hot Pepper (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Legume Seed (1 sp) per ounce | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Licorice Root Shaving (1 sp) per ounce | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Lime (1 sp) per pound | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Melee Weapon (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Mistletoe (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Mistletoe sprig (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Molasses (a drop) (1 sp) per ounce | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Oil (1 sp) per ounce | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Quartz (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Rock Chip, white (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Rose petals (1 sp) per ounce | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Salt (1 sp) per ounce | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Skunk Cabbage Leaves (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Sulfur (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Thorns (1 sp) per dozen | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Thorns, seven (1 sp) per dozen | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Thread (1 sp) per spool | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Tuft of Fur (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Weapon (1 sp), at least | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Wood (1 sp) | 10 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Tarts (15 cp) | 15 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Butter (2 sp) | 20 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Sponge | 20 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Eggshell (3 sp) | 30 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Fur (3 sp) | 30 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Sugar (3 sp) per ounce | 30 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Tallow (3 sp) per pound | 30 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Fish Tail (35 cp) | 35 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Fur, Wrapped in Cloth (35 cp) | 35 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Ashes of Mistletoe and Spruce (5 sp) | 50 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Bull Hairs (5 sp) | 50 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Club (5 sp) | 50 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Crystal Bead (5 sp) | 50 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Fan, tiny (5 sp) | 50 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Feather (5 sp) | 50 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Feather of owl (5 sp) | 50 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Granite (5 sp) | 50 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Gum Arabic (5sp) | 50 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Leather Loop (5 sp) | 50 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Leather strap, bound around arm or similar appendage (5 sp) | 50 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Opaque Glass (5 sp) | 50 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Rotten Egg | 50 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Talcum powder (5 sp) per pound | 50 | cp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Bell (tiny) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Clay Pot of Brackish Water | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Cloak, miniature | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Coal | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Fur of Bloodhound | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Glowworm | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Gum Arabic Hemisphere | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Hen's Heart | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Holy Water | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Holy/Unholy Water | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Honeycomb | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Makeup | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Mandrake Root | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Phosphorescent Moss | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Phosphorus | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Quiver, with at least one piece of ammunition | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Rhubarb Leaf, powdered | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Sesame Seeds per ounce | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Shamrock | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Silver Pins (3) | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Sumac Leaf | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Sweet Oil, a drop per ounce | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Wire of fine silver per foot | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Yew Leaf | 1 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Bone, Broken (15 sp) | 1.5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Black Silk Square | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Feather of hummingbird | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Fur of Bat | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Golden Wire per foot | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Iron Blade | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Niter, Sulfur, and Pine Tar formed into a bead | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Pickled Tentacle | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Silk Square | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Silver Rings, as a linked pair | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Spheres of glass, crystal, or mineral | 2 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Feather, exotic | 3 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Graveyard Dirt (just a pinch) | 3 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Clay Pot of Grave Dirt | 4 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Artistic Representation of Caster | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Caterpillar Cocoon | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Clay Model of a Ziggurat | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Eggshells | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Eyelash in gum arabic | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Holy Symbol | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Ink | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Ivory Portal (miniature) | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Mercury per ounce | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Polished Marble Stone | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Silver and Iron, powdered mixture | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Silver Mirror, small | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Silver powder | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Silver Spoon, tiny | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Silver Whistle | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Snakeskin glove | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Wychwood | 5 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Adder's stomach | 8 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Pickled Octopus Tentacle | 8 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Spiderweb | 9 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Agate | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Charcoal, Incense, and Herb mixture | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Colored Sand (red, yellow, and blue) | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Gem, as powder | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Ice | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Ink, Lead-based | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Jade Dust | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Lodestone | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Prayer Wheel | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Silver Rod | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Rope, 25 feet | 11 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Eyeball | 12 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Hand Mirror | 15 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Petrified Eye of Newt | 15 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Amber, Glass, or Crystal Rod | 20 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Blood (a vial) | 20 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Crystal Sphere, small | 20 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Crystal Vial of phosphorescent material | 20 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Moonseeds | 20 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Obsidian | 20 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Sunstone | 20 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Crystal or Glass Cone | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Diamond (as dust) | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Flesh, a cubic inch | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Gold dust | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Jade Dust | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Marked Sticks or Bones | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Ointment for the Eyes | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Sacrificial Offering appropriate to deity | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Silver powder | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Twig from a tree that has been struck by lightning | 25 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Chalks and Inks infused with precious gems | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Chrysolite powder | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Diamond | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Exquisite Chest, tiny replica | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Ivory Strips x 4 each | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Platinum Rings, two each | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Quill plucked from a sleeping bird | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Ruby (as dust) | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Humanoid Blood, cup | 60 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Incense | 60 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Umber Hulk Blood | 80 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Diamond (as dust) | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Divinatory Tools | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Glass Eye | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Incense | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Jeweled Horn | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Magnifying Glass | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Pearl | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Silver and Iron, powdered mixture | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Silver Bar, ornately carved | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Silver Cage, Tiny | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Sunburst Pendant | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Crystal Hemisphere | 120 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Incense | 120 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Tentacle of giant octopus or giant squid | 120 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Black Onyx Stone | 150 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Incense | 150 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Undead Eyeball, Encased in Gem | 150 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Diamond (as dust) | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Gilded Acorn | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Incense | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Red Dragon's Scale | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Forked Metal Rod | 250 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Giant Slug Bile | 250 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Incense | 250 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Platinum Sword, miniature, with grip and pommel of copper and zinc | 250 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Diamonds | 300 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Gem | 300 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Gilded Flower | 300 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Gilded Skull | 300 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Gold-Inlaid Vial | 400 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Incense | 400 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Lockbox of Ornate Stone and Metal | 400 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Platinum-Inlaid Vial | 400 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Adamantine, small piece | 500 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Artistic Representation of Target per hit die | 500 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Black Pearl (as crushed powder) | 500 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Diamond | 500 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Engraving of Symbol of the Outer Planes | 500 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Gem or other ornamental container | 500 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Golden Reliquary | 500 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Ruby Vial | 600 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Ruby | 999 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Agate | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Diamond | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Diamond and Opal, powdered mix | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Focus | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Gem-Encrusted Bowl | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Herbs, Oils, and Incense mixture | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Jacinth | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Jewel | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Jewel-Encrusted Dagger | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Oils and Unguents | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Reliquary containing a Sacred Relic | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Ruby (as dust) | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Sapphire | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Jade Circlet | 1500 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Ruby (as dust) | 1500 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Statue of the caster, carved from ivory and decorated with gems | 1500 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Vessel to contain a Medium-sized creature | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Diamond | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Exquisite Chest, 3' x 2' x 2', made of rare materials | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Gems, as powder | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Diamonds | 25000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Mica chip | 2 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Spider | 2 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Snaketongue | 11 | sp --1 -- !import-table-item --ReagentShop --Miniature Hand Sculpted from Clay | 12 | sp --1 -- MagicShop !import-table-item --MagicShop --Spell Scroll Level 0 | 10 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ammunition +1(each) | 20 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Healing | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Quaal's Feather Token Anchor | 50 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Spell Scroll Level 1 | 60 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Philter of Love | 90 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Spell Scroll Level 2 | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Water Breathing | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Fire Breath | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Elixir of Health | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Keoghtom's Ointment(Per dose) | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Dust of Dryness(1 pellet) | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Poison | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ammunition +2(ea) | 100 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Spell Scroll Level 3 | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Universal Solvent | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Dust of Disappearance | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Diminution | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Quaal's Feather Token Whip | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Quaal's Feather Token Fan | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Animal Friendship | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Scroll of Protection | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Mind Reading | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Invisibility | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Heroism | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Climbing | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Nolzur's Marvelous Pigments | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Greater Healing | 200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Spell Scroll Level 4 | 300 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ivory Goat(Travail) | 300 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Growth | 300 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Necklace of Fireballs(One bead) | 300 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Gaseous Form | 300 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Resistance | 300 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Speed | 300 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Necklace of Fireballs(Two beads) | 400 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Horn of Blasting | 400 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Flying | 400 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Sovereign Glue | 400 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Vicious Weapon | 400 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Superior Healing | 500 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Dust of Sneezing and Choking | 500 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ammunition +3(ea) | 500 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Golden Lion(ea) | 500 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Helm of Comprehending Languages | 600 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Oil of Slipperiness | 600 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Adamantine Armor | 600 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Mithral Armor | 700 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Arrow of Slaying(ea) | 700 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Elemental Gem | 800 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Necklace of Fireballs(Three beads) | 800 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Trident of Fish Command | 800 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Driftglobe | 800 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Spell Scroll Level 5 | 800 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Bead of Force | 900 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ioun Stone Protection | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --+1 Shield | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Necklace of Adaptation | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Mariner's Armor | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Javelin of Lightning | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Circlet of Blasting | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Spell Scroll Level 6 | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Wand of the War Mage +1 | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Warmth | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ivory Goat(Traveling) | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Cap of Water Breathing | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Clairvoyance | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --+1 Weapon | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Wand of Secrets | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Sword of Life-Stealing | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Eversmoking Bottle | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Quiver of Ehlonna | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ioun Stone Sustenance | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --+1 Armor | 1000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Vitality | 1200 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Heward's Handy Haversack | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Gloves of Swimming and Climbing | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Rope of Climbing | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Feather Falling | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Staff of the Python | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Sending Stones | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Saddle of the Cavalier | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Frost Brand | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ioun Stone Absorption | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Boots of Elvenkind | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Eyes of Minute Seeing | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Spell Scroll Level 7 | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ioun Stone Agility | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ioun Stone Fortitude | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Swimming | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Sword of Wounding | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Staff of the Adder | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Prayer Bead - Bless | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Water Walking | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Chime of Opening | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Bracers of Archery | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Prayer Bead - Smiting | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Wind Fan | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Horseshoes of a Zephyr | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Pipes of the Sewers | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Goggles of Night | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Wand of Magic Detection | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Necklace of Fireballs(Four beads) | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Sword of Sharpness | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Supreme Healing | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Oil of Etherealness | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Dancing Sword | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Glamoured Studded Leather | 2000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Eyes of Charming | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Elven Chain | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Invulnerability | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Necklace of Fireballs(Five beads) | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Protection | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Oathbow | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Oil of Sharpness | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Onyx Dog | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Medallion of Thoughts | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ioun Stone Regeneration | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Dimensional Shackles | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Quaal's Feather Token Swan Boat | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Dagger of Venom | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Eyes of the Eagle | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Staff of Withering | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Quaal's Feather Token Bird | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Jumping | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Gloves of Missile Snaring | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ioun Stone Insight | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ioun Stone Intellect | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ioun Stone Leadership | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ioun Stone Strength | 3000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Periapt of Health | 4000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Spell Scroll Level 8 | 4000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Boots of Striding and Springing | 4000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of the Ram | 4000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Flame Tongue | 4000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Wings of Flying | 4000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Wand of the War Mage +2 | 4000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Luckstone | 4000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Lantern of Revealing | 4000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Wand of Enemy Detection | 4000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Immovable Rod | 4000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Dragon Scale Mail | 4000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Boots of Speed | 4000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Cloak of Protection | 4000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Armor of Resistance | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Arrow-Catching Shield | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Alchemy Jug | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Pearl of Power | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Silver Raven | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Slippers of Spider Climbing | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Cloak of the Manta Ray | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Periapt of Proof Against Poison | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ioun Stone Reserve | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Evasion | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Cloak of the Bat | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Rope of Entanglement | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --+2 Weapon | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Cloak of Elvenkind | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Cloak of Arachnida | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Tentacle Rod | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Periapt of Wound Closure | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Animal Influence | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Iron Bands of Bilarro | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Shield of Missile Attraction | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Boots of Levitation | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Bag of Holding | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Prayer Bead - Curing | 5000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Marble Elephant | 6000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Amulet of Health | 6000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --+2 Armor | 6000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Necklace of Fireballs(Six beads) | 6000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Bronze Griffon | 6000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Wand of Magic Missiles | 6000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Deck of Illusions | 6000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Hat of Disguise | 6000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Scimitar of Speed | 6000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Horseshoes of Speed | 6000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Resistance | 6000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Gem of Brightness | 6000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Gloves of Thievery | 6000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Animated Shield | 6000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Censer of Controlling Air Elementals | 7000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Cape of the Mountebank | 7000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Wand of Web | 7000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Nine Lives Stealer(Fully Charged) | 7000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Mace of Disruption | 7000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Headband of Intellect | 7000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Robe of Scintillating Colors | 7000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Dragon Slayer | 7000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Silver Horn of Valhalla | 7000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --+2 Shield | 7000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of X-Ray Vision | 7000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Pipes of Haunting | 7000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Bracers of Defense | 7000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Belt of Dwarvenkind | 7000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Broom of Flying | 7000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ebony Fly | 7000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Serpentine Owl | 8000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Giant Slayer | 8000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Brass Horn of Valhalla | 8000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Bowl of Commanding Water Elementals | 8000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Brazier of Commanding Fire Elementals | 8000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Mace of Smiting | 8000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Stone of Controlling Earth Elementals | 8000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Brooch of Shielding | 8000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Dwarven Plate | 9000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Portable Hole | 9000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Winged Boots | 9000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Mace of Terror | 9000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Gauntlets of Ogre Power | 9000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Helm of Telepathy | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Mirror of Life Trapping | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Dwarven Thrower | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Cube of Force | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Staff of Fire | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Rod of the Pact Keeper +2 | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --+3 Weapon | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Sphere of Annihilation | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ioun Stone Mastery | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Shooting Stars | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Staff of Healing | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Regeneration | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Carpet of Flying | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Fire Elemental Command | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Sun Blade | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Wand of Binding | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Potion of Longevity | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Wand of Fear | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Apparatus of Kwalish | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Boots of the Winterlands | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Staff of Charming | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Folding Boat | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Invisibility | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Spell Scroll Level 9 | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Bronze Horn of Valhalla | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ioun Stone Awareness | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Rod of the Pact Keeper +1 | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Staff of Thunder and Lightning | 10000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Staff of Striking | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Spell Storing | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Vorpal Sword | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Rod of Alertness | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --+3 Shield | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Defender | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Water Elemental Command | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ivory Goat(Terror) | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Instrument of the Bards - Canaith Mandolin | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Talisman of the Sphere | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Efreeti Chain | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Amulet of Proof Against Detection and Location | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Mind Shielding | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Iron Horn of Valhalla | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Hammer of Thunderbolts | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Staff of Swarming Insects | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Sentinel Shield | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Wand of Paralysis | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Rod of Rulership | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Armor of Invulnerability | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Wand of the War Mage +3 | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Robe of Eyes | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Free Action | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ioun Stone Greater Absorption | 20000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Scarab of Protection | 30000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Instrument of the Bards - Cli Lyre | 30000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Gem of Seeing | 30000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Wand of Polymorph | 30000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Prayer Bead - Favor | 30000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Earth Elemental Command | 30000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Instrument of the Bards - Doss Lute | 30000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Spell Turning | 30000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Rod of the Pact Keeper +2 | 30000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Rod of Lordly Might | 30000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Mantle of Spell Resistance | 30000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Instrument of the Bards - Mac-Fuirmidh Cittern | 30000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Instrument of the Bards - Fochulan Bandlore | 30000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Staff of Frost | 30000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --+3 Armor | 30000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Cubic Gate | 40000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Crystal Ball | 40000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Rod of Absorption | 40000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Staff of the Woodlands | 40000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Air Elemental Command | 40000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Sword of Answering | 40000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Robe of the Archmagi | 40000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Wand of Lightning Bolts | 40000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Wand of Fireballs | 40000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Weapon of Warning | 50000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Plate Armor of Etherealness | 50000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Talisman of Ultimate Evil | 50000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Talisman of Pure Good | 60000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Cloak of Displacement | 60000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Spellguard Shield | 60000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Robe of Stars | 70000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Helm of Teleportation | 70000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Rod of Security | 70000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Staff of Power | 70000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Daern's Instant Fortress | 80000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Ring of Telekinesis | 80000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Cloak of Invisibility | 90000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Instrument of the Bards - Ollamh Harp | 110000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Obsidian Steed | 110000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Decanter of Endless Water | 110000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Prayer Bead - Wind Walking | 120000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Instrument of the Bards - Anstruth Harp | 130000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Prayer Bead - Summons | 140000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Amulet of the Planes | 180000 | gp --1 -- !import-table-item --MagicShop --Holy Avenger | 190000 | gp --1 --