Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DLTool - Crashing sandbox when run with a token selected

Edited 1692301076
Over the last two days, I've been having problems with lighting on a few of my map pages and was using DLTools to try diagnosing the problem. My lighting issues aside (I'm suspecting the I'm putting too many light emitting tokens on too large a map again), my sandbox keeps crashing when I try using DLTool while a token is selected. The MOD works as advertised about 50% of the time. Here is the crash report from the sandbox each time this happens: Here is the output from Scriptinfo when I run it after restarting the sandbox (13090 was a typo): Here are the MODs that I have loaded in this game:

Edited 1692302357
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Rick! Could you run a quick test for me? Create a drawing with the drawing tools. Select it, and run !dltool. Does that create the error you are seeing? Can you create it under any conditions in which a drawing object is not selected? I may have bad filtering going on there. EDIT: Or if no token is selected? I had thought I had engineered that so it would just run the page settings, but I may have utterly failed, there.

Edited 1692304906
Sure thing! When I run !dltool with nothing selected, I get just the page settings. When I drew a square using the drawing tools and selected it, !dltools crashed the sandbox with the following error message: Edit: I tried this again on a blank map page with standard 25x25 grid and with DL turned on. Same results.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'll do a deep dive on the code this weekend if none of my reaching out to more experienced coders works out.
Thanks, Keith! This won't affect my game this weekend, since DLTools is more of a diagnostic tool (and a darned useful one!) Goop luck!