Ken S. said: Some good, but mostly bad: Why limit it to pre-fetched sheets? Why not prompt to fetch the sheet to Characters when you attempt to access it? My bad, this does work for supported sheets, apparently, even if not pre-fetched. My initial test must have done something wrong but I tried this with a brand new D&D 2014 sheet assigned to a test account, and that account loaded it straight into the editor without pre-fetching. On the good side, I pulled up a legacy game I played in a couple of years ago, and saw (and could open) my D&D 2014 sheet from it. It did give me the standard 2014 creation prompt for "open as NPC/Manual/Edit", but selecting manual brought up the old sheet as-is. I do think I'd archived that sheet to Characters when the campaign went dormant though. But I'm surprised it worked with a legacy game, particularly an old one. On the flip side, the lack (and it's a Characters lack, not limited to this feature) for manually editing sheets that aren't "supported" despite being supported in-game, is a general problem with Characters. It really ought to support the same manual editing a game does (e.g, for sheets like the standard Mongoose Traveller sheet, or anything else I can edit in game, including custom sheets). I can see Traveller characters in game details, but clicking on one, even one I previously fetched to Characters, gets me the "not supported" error. It also suffers from the inability to manually change some aspects of a 2024 sheet that was built originally by the builder. I have a 2024 character I'd like to manually level-up now (because the Builder still has issues), but can't because it was originally created with builder, and when I pull it up this way it's even worse, as I don't have the 2024 content the DM has, so I can't even level up meaningfully in the builder. That's a Characters limitation, obviously, but this feature is intimately tied to Characters. Oh, and having the not supported error direct players to the game creator for "help" is a real slap in the face for us: the only help I can give them is to tell them the game isn't supported, which the error already did. Gee, thanks for making that my problem. This mirrors a lot of my own frustration with Characters. The "not supported" wall is especially painful when you know the sheet works fine in-game — it just won't open in the character manager. I've run into the same thing with custom sheets, and it always feels like the feature was half-built and then abandoned. The point about the error message pointing players to the game creator is spot on, too. It's not like we can magically add support for a sheet we didn't build. That's on the platform, not on us. One thing that's helped me in the meantime is having a few quick-reference sheets on hand — for example, these blank face template pages are surprisingly useful for jotting down character stats or NPC notes when the digital side is being uncooperative. Not a fix, obviously, but a decent workaround.