Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro to compare multiple success numbers

I'm hoping to run a game of Victoriana. The basic system uses a dice pool of D6's, which explode on a 6. The roll is then measured in successes, where I am hitting a brick wall is that a roll of a 1 or a 6 is considered a success. I can make a macro to class a 1 as a success or a 6 but not both in the same roll. Does anyone know if this is possible or have a suggestion how I might achieve this?
Gauss
Forum Champion
You cannot currently count both a 1 and a 6 as a success. I bet the API can do this though. - Gauss
Thanks Gauss. I'll see what I can do with the API. It's not a deal breaker for now I'll have the dice pool rolls sorted in ascending order, it's easy enough to pick the successes out. Thanks