Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

changing picture source file

tontione
Pro
Sheet Author
There is actually no way to easily change one picture for another one. For exemple, if you have several tokens made with the same picture, and you find a better new one, you can't change the token display for this new one, you have to create new tokens and delete the old ones. I think the better way to implement such change possibility should be to allow to change the picture source file for library pictures.
I Asked about the same issue here yesterday , so naturally, I agree.
tontione
Pro
Sheet Author
Oups sorry, i didn't see it ! :)
+1 I stat up the Orc token, copy it 10 times, and I want to put a different picture on some of those tokens, because that's COOL. 10 orc tokens that look exactly the same is LAME. Maptools gives you a button you click and you select a new image. You don't want Maptools to be better than Roll20 do you? ;) Or, my werewold. I want to change the picture from human, to hybrid, to full wolf and back. Or my badguy. I want a picture for Mayor Joe and then I want to change the picture over his Vampire Lord picture once the PCs figure it out. Or a player just changes his mind and wants a new picture. His character got older and he wants to switch from young Han Solo to late Indiana Jones. Now that imgsrc is part of the API, hopefully that is something you can make easy to do for everyone.