Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Script] PowerCards 3 (Thread 5)

A question... Can't I have multiple IDRolls in the same line? Example:   --Attack|[[ [$Dn] [[ ([$Atk] 1d100!>90 + @{selected|Attack} +?{Modificador|0}) ]] - [[([$Def] 1d100!>90 +@{target|Defensa} +?{Modificador enemigo|0}) ]] ]] It's seems the ID roll for [$Dn] [$Atk] and [$Def] its the same in all of the three cases. Maybe I have something wrong?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ryushiro said:   --?? $Atk.base == 1 OR $Atk.total < ?? $Def !Miss:|You missed. In the above section you have misplaced your '??'. It should be:  --?? $Atk.base == 1 OR $Atk.total <  $Def ??  !Miss:|You missed.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Ryushiro said: A question... Can't I have multiple IDRolls in the same line? Example:   --Attack|[[ [$Dn] [[ ([$Atk] 1d100!>90 + @{selected|Attack} +?{Modificador|0}) ]] - [[([$Def] 1d100!>90 +@{target|Defensa} +?{Modificador enemigo|0}) ]] ]] It's seems the ID roll for [$Dn] [$Atk] and [$Def] its the same in all of the three cases. Maybe I have something wrong? You can have multiple roll ids, but they must be in separate rolls. In your example above, there is one big roll surrounding everything, so they will all be assigned the final value of that roll. Your previous attack line (from a couple of posts ago) should have given you different values for $Atk and $Def. There isn't a way to combine those into a single result roll, however.

Edited 1543638654
Ziechael said: In the above section you have misplaced your '??'. It should be:  --?? $Atk.base == 1 OR $Atk.total <  $Def ??  !Miss:|You missed. Yeah, I corrected that. Thanks! Kurt J. said: You can have multiple roll ids, but they must be in separate rolls. In your example above, there is one big roll surrounding everything, so they will all be assigned the final value of that roll. Your previous attack line (from a couple of posts ago) should have given you different values for $Atk and $Def. There isn't a way to combine those into a single result roll, however. 1.- Mm, so can I make any mathematical operation with the ID Rolls between them? Edit: I read the wiki again, seems not. Oh fish. 2.- I have figure out how I can make fumbles work on the Anima Beyond Fantasy system but the open rolls are a problem. When you roll a 90 or more is an open roll, the next roll has to be 91 or more to be an open roll, the next hast to be a 92 and so on until 100, a roll of 100 is always an open roll. Also the first roll wich have 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77 and 88 are open roll the first time they are rolled. You guys have some idea how I can implement this? Edit: 3.- I can hide line in Powercard that shows the content only to GM?
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Kurt J. said: Ryushiro said: A question... Can't I have multiple IDRolls in the same line? Example:   --Attack|[[ [$Dn] [[ ([$Atk] 1d100!>90 + @{selected|Attack} +?{Modificador|0}) ]] - [[([$Def] 1d100!>90 +@{target|Defensa} +?{Modificador enemigo|0}) ]] ]] It's seems the ID roll for [$Dn] [$Atk] and [$Def] its the same in all of the three cases. Maybe I have something wrong? You can have multiple roll ids, but they must be in separate rolls. In your example above, there is one big roll surrounding everything, so they will all be assigned the final value of that roll. Your previous attack line (from a couple of posts ago) should have given you different values for $Atk and $Def. There isn't a way to combine those into a single result roll, however. It was pointed out to me that my statement above is incorrect :) You CAN have multiple rolls in a single roll, you just need to use .base when reporting their values (like $Atk.base instead of just $Atk).
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Kevin S. said: Kurt J. said: Version 3.8.9 is now up on the development GIST This version includes a bit of cleanup, and the official implementation of the --replacepcattack tag. This tag has been in the script for a couple of verisons now, but was considered "undocumented" as it was not doing what I wanted it to do. With 3.8.9, this tag, which accepts a character id and an attack name (drawn from the list of attacks in the center of the 5E OGL character sheet), will return a set of replacement values based on what is filled out on the character sheet for that attack. The returned values are : PCA-ATYPE - Will contain the work "Attack" PCA-NAME - Will contain the name of the attack - same that was passed in. PCA-ATKATTR - Attribute used for the attack (Str, Dex, etc) PCA-RANGE - Specified attack range PCA-ATKBONUS - The total attack bonus for the attack, including all ability, proficiency, and magic bonuses PCA-DMG1DICE - The dice roll used for damage type 1 (or "none" if there is no damage type 1 selected) PCA-DMG1CRIT - The dice roll used for a critical hit for damage type 1 PCA-DMG1TYPE - The damage type for damage type 1 (ie, Piercing, Slashing, etc.) PCA-DMG2DICE - The dice roll used for damage type 2 (or "none" if there is no damage type 2 selected) PCA-DMG2CRIT - The dice roll used for a critical hit for damage type 2 PCA-DMG2TYPE - The damage type for damage type 1 (ie, Fire, Holy, etc.) The real intent here, though, is that I've been working on a set of templates and scripts that can be used generically for both PCs and NPCs create PowerCards based on "repeating_npc_action" and "repeating_attack" entries on the character sheet. In my game, I now have a single global macro for called "NPC-Attack" that will prompt for the attack to use (listed on the NPC/Monster character sheet) for the selected NPC. I have a second macro that can be used by players to prompt them for a list of the actions on their character sheet and automatically generate an appropriate PowerCard for those actions. The whole thing uses 4 templates, 1 replacement, and 2 macros. The only requirement is that an attribute is set on the characters listing their abilities for use in a roll query, but I've put together a helper API script that will generate the required attribute for any number of selected characters with a single click (or update it if a player changes their character sheet). I need a little more testing (hence why 3.8.9 is a development build) but so far everything seems to be working well. I've also got a one-macro setup working for Cantrips, and will be working on implementing the same for normal spells in the next couple of weeks. Once I'm confident that things are working the way I intend, I'll make what I have available if anyone wants to try it out. This sounds great. I'd love to see the macros you have that go with this. I was just in the process of creating some cards using the existing replacements and came to look something up and saw this. Amazing timing. Hopefully testing will go smoothly and this will be out of dev soon. Almost have the first version ready to go. Some of the templates are pretty complex, especially when trying to account for casting at a higher level, potential crit damage on spells, and the like. Going to try to wrap up the initial version this weekend and get everything packaged up to Github for people to try out, along with recording a video on how to set it up and use it.
Kurt J. said: It was pointed out to me that my statement above is incorrect :) You CAN have multiple rolls in a single roll, you just need to use .base when reporting their values (like $Atk.base instead of just $Atk). Doesn't seems to work, takes the total value of the roll combinated. Here is the formula I use until know: !power {{   --name|Ataque   --tokenid|@{selected|token_id}   --target_list|@{target|token_id}   --emote|@{selected|character_name} ataca a   --Ataque|[[ ([$Atk] 1d100!>90 + @{selected|Ataque} +?{Modificador|0}) ]] - [[([$Def] 1d100!>90 +@{target|Defensa} +?{Modificador enemigo|0}) ]]   --pifia *1|[[ [$Pa1] 1d100 + 15 ]]   --pifia *2|[[ [$Pa2] 1d100 ]]   --?? $Atk.total == $Atk.total ??Ataque final:|[^Atk]   --?? $Atk.base == 1 ??Pifia:|@{selected|character_name} pifia con un [^Pa1]   --?? $Atk.base == 2 ??Pifia:|@{selected|character_name} pifia con un [^Pa2]   --?? $Atk.base > $Def.total ??Hit:|Pos las dao que kiereh que te diga premoh xdddd [$Dñ] [^Atk]   --?? $Atk.base < $Def.total ??NOHit:|Pos no las dao modatrucka   --audioattr|@{selected|token_id} Audio }}

Edited 1543766084
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Version 3.8.10 on Development, and New Consolidated Macro System (5E OGL) The latest development version (3.8.10) is now up on the GIST, and corrects a bug with the replacespell tag that was reporting the secondary damage and damage type values with the primary damage and type attributes. It also adds the replacenpclegendaryaction tag, which functions exactly like the replacenpcaction tag. Also, I have another GIST to support my "Consolidated Macro System" (Definitely need a better name for it at some point). This consists of another API script called "PCMHelper" which watches for changes to character sheets and creates a set of attributes on the character sheet for use by the macros. The GIST for the PCMHelper script ( <a href="https://gist.github.com/kjaegers/d73e276e3a5f5b56e197abba441dc0d2" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/kjaegers/d73e276e3a5f5b56e197abba441dc0d2</a> ) also contains templates, replacement values, and macros that can be used in game. Everything about this new system is 5E OGL only, but it handles most PC Attacks, NPC Actions, Cantrips, and Spells with either no interaction necessary from the GM or very little (spells dragged from the compendium don't always have their higher level damage attributes filled in, and just have the description of what happens in text, even though there is a set of attributes for it on the spell sheet). I recorded a video for this system, but when I went to edit it, I realized that the sound was terribly messed up. I'll have to redo the video, but when it is finished I'll link to it here. If you want to try it out, you'll need 3.8.10 of PowerCards and 1.0.2 of PCMHelper added to your game. In the PCMHelper GIST, copy the contents of the various handout files to appropriately named handouts in the game (PowerCard Templates, PowerCard Replacements, etc). and create the associated macros in your game. The macros all begin with #MacroName to identify them, and the text of the macro can just be copy/pasted into a new macro in the game window. This is in the early stages of development, so I suggest trying it out on a new game before trying to incorporate it into an existing game, both to get a feel for how it works and to ensure you know what it is doing. If you do wish to add it to an existing game, the "!pcmeverybody" command will build attributes for all characters in your game in one shot. Otherwise, you can select tokens for characters and run "!pcm" to build attribute lists individually. In the future, it is likely that I'll incorporate the setup of the templates and macros into the PCMHelper addon (so it will automatically create or update them for you) but that isn't in here yet.
Kurt J. said: Version 3.8.10 on Development, and New Consolidated Macro System (5E OGL) The PCMHelper.js file is throwing an error for me. TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined at IsInQueue (apiscript.js:17296:25) at AddQueueItem (apiscript.js:17288:8) at apiscript.js:17307:4 at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1028:14) at updateLocalCache (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1318:18) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1492:11 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147)

Edited 1543960967
Fox
Pro
I'm sure it's just a gap in my understanding of macros, but I have a PowerCard macro working as I like, but when I try to use it as an Ability macro (specific to a character) it gives me an error.&nbsp; What is the syntax that I need to use to use a PowerCard macro as an Ability macro?
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Kevin S. said: Kurt J. said: Version 3.8.10 on Development, and New Consolidated Macro System (5E OGL) The PCMHelper.js file is throwing an error for me. TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined at IsInQueue (apiscript.js:17296:25) at AddQueueItem (apiscript.js:17288:8) at apiscript.js:17307:4 at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1028:14) at updateLocalCache (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1318:18) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1492:11 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) I've added some conditional error checking to hopefully resolve this problem. It looks like it is firing the events to try to add characters to the queue before the queue gets created. Hopefully this will resolve the problem.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Fox S. said: I'm sure it's just a gap in my understanding of macros, but I have a PowerCard macro working as I like, but when I try to use it as an Ability macro (specific to a character) it gives me an error.&nbsp; What is the syntax that I need to use to use a PowerCard macro as an Ability macro? The text in an ability is a macro in and of itself. If you were to check off "Is Token Action", it would appear as a button along the top of the window when the token is selected. To reference a macro with just #Macroname, that macro needs to be a macro defined on the Macro's tab for your game.. If you want to call abilities from the chat window, you use % notation, like %{selected|Attack}. Macros can get pretty convoluted, so I suggest checking out the Wiki page for them : <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Macros" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Macros</a>
I've added some conditional error checking to hopefully resolve this problem. It looks like it is firing the events to try to add characters to the queue before the queue gets created. Hopefully this will resolve the problem. That worked now, thank you. Hopefully will get to try it out in the next couple of days.&nbsp;

Edited 1544096397
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Kevin S. said: I've added some conditional error checking to hopefully resolve this problem. It looks like it is firing the events to try to add characters to the queue before the queue gets created. Hopefully this will resolve the problem. That worked now, thank you. Hopefully will get to try it out in the next couple of days.&nbsp; I made an additional edit to PCMHelper.js this morning... I use Bar 3 for hitpoints and keep Bar 1 empty since it overlaps the token above. There was a function "enforcing" this in PCMHelper.js (my setting Bar1 and Bar1_Max to empty any time a token was modified, moved, etc.), which while it works for my game, is probably not relevant to everyone. Version 1.0.4 removes this function.
Excellent work on the spell list and associated features.&nbsp;&nbsp; One thing I found while testing it out was ritual spells.&nbsp; .Is it possible to have them listed and if not prepared then cast as a ritual which does not consume a spell slot? Regardless, well done man, well done!
I'm having trouble getting the status icons to show in a conditions table I'm trying to create.&nbsp; For testing I have the following Powercard: !power {{ --name|@{selected|character_name} --format|default --whisper|@{selected|token_name},GM --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --leftsub|Status --Dazed:|[+half-haze] --Blind:|[+bleeding-eye] }} The output looks like this: (From DM (Scott)): <div class="userscript-showtip userscript-tipsy" original-title="PowerCard sent by: DM (Scott)" style="box-sizing: content-box; min-width: 150px; font-family: &quot;contrail one&quot;; font-size: 1.2em; line-height: 1.2em; font-variant-numeric: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle; margin: 0px; padding: 2px 0px 0px; border: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-shadow: none; background-color: rgb(22, 84, 28); background-image: linear-gradient(rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3), rgba(255, 255, 255, 0));">Ardbeg Status Dazed: Blind: I'm not using a PowerCards Status List handout (yet).&nbsp; I'm just trying to get it to work with the actual status icon names before trying to set up the handout. Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Scott P. said: I'm having trouble getting the status icons to show in a conditions table I'm trying to create.&nbsp; For testing I have the following Powercard: !power {{ --name|@{selected|character_name} --format|default --whisper|@{selected|token_name},GM --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --leftsub|Status --Dazed:|[+half-haze] --Blind:|[+bleeding-eye] }} The output looks like this: (From DM (Scott)): Ardbeg Status Dazed: Blind: I'm not using a PowerCards Status List handout (yet).&nbsp; I'm just trying to get it to work with the actual status icon names before trying to set up the handout. Thanks in advance for any assistance! Hmmm... I've never actually used the statuses myself, though looking at the code, it looks like a PowerCard Status List handout is required for it to work. I also notice that this isn't documented in the Wiki entry anywhere, so I'll need to fix that. The format for the handout is: StatusName|status-icon|Description of condition So: Blind|bleeding-eye|A blinded creature cannot see and automatically fails any ability check requiring sight. Attack rolls against the creature have advantage, and the creature's attack rolls have disadvantage. As with the other handouts, line breaks separate entries.When using the condition in a card, you would reference it as [+Blind]
Hi all, API scripting newb (reposting my original post since I tried to edit the old one and the forum copied someone else's post into mine for some reason?) I'm having a couple of problems with the following card: !power {{ --name|@{selected|character_name}'s Vicious Mockery --emote|Oh you will respect and //condone// Orax the Lip Biter! --charid|@{selected|character_id} --api_token-mod|_ids @{selected|token_id} _set aura1_color|#ff0000 aura1_radius|60 --target_list|{@target| |token_id} --Save:|[[ [$Save] ?{WisSave|Standard, 1d20|w/Advantage, 2d20KH1|w/Disadvantage, 2d20KL1} + @{target|wisdom_save_bonus} ]] --hroll|[[ [$dmg] 1d4 ]][[ [$hdmg] 1d2]] -- ?? $Save.total &gt;= @{selected|spell_save_dc} ?? !Hit:|[^hdmg] psychic damage as the @{target|npc_name} shrugs off the mockery! -- ?? $Save.total &lt; @{selected|spell_save_dc} ?? !Hit:|[^dmg] psychic damage as the @{target|npc_name} rethinks his/her/their life choices! -- ?? $Save.total &gt;= @{selected|spell_save_dc} ?? api_token-mod|_ids @{target|token_id} _ignore-selected _set bar1_value|-[^hdmg] -- ?? $Save.total &lt; @{selected|spell_save_dc} ?? api_token-mod|_ids @{target|token_id} _ignore-selected _set bar1_value|-[^dmg] }} It mostly &nbsp;works great, with the following caveats: Whatever value is being sent to TokenMod is being doubled, e.g. if I roll a 2, TokenMod seems to receive 4. If I use the vanilla TokenMod call, it appears to work properly, so I suspect this is a parsing issue. The first TokenMod call to set the range aura doesn't seem to work at all. This could easily be a TokenMod issue but, again, I can make it work independently so I'm not sure. Like I said, I'm a newb at this (though I program JS professionally in my other life), so I'm sure I've missed something stupid and obvious. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Danny, forums seem to be messed up... I can't quote your post for some reason (I get the previous post). Anyway, it is likely that the problem is that all of the api_tokenmod tags have the same name. Try adding the "same tag modifier" to each one (*1, *2, *3, etc.) Like: --api_token-mod*1|_ids @{selected|token_id} _set aura1_color|#ff0000 aura1_radius|60 and: -- ?? $Save.total &gt;= @{selected|spell_save_dc} ?? api_token-mod*2|_ids @{target|token_id} _ignore-selected _set bar1_value|-[^hdmg]
Fantastic, Kurt! Everything's working great now! Thanks for the help and all your hard work on this script!
Hi Kurt, thanks for your reply.&nbsp; I added a PowerCard Status List and it still isn't working.&nbsp; Any idea what my mistake is?&nbsp; Thanks again! PowerCard Status List handout: Bless|angel-outfit|A blessed creature rolls an additional 1d4 for all Attacks and Saves (but not skill checks) Blind|bleeding-eye|A blinded creature can’t see and automatically fails any ability check that requires sight. Attack rolls against the creature have advantage, and the creature’s Attack rolls have disadvantage. Charmed|chained-heart|A charmed creature can't Attack the charmer or target the charmer with harmful abilities or magical effects. Deafened|interdiction|A deafened creature can’t hear and automatically fails any ability check that requires hearing. Frightened|screaming|A frightened creature has disadvantage on Ability Checks and Attack rolls while the source of its fear is within line of sight. The creature can't willingly move closer to the source of its fear. Exhaustion|half-haze|Exhaustion is measured in six levels: 1) Disadvantage on Ability Checks; 2) Speed halved; 3) Disadvantage on Attack rolls and Saving Throws; 4) Hit point maximum halved; 5) Speed reduced to 0; 6) Death. Grappled|grab|A grappled creature’s speed becomes 0, and it can’t benefit from any bonus to its speed. Invisible|ninja-mask|An invisible creature is impossible to see without the aid of magic or a special sense. For the purpose of Hiding the creature is heavily obscured. Attack rolls against the creature have disadvantage, and the creature's Attack rolls have advantage. Paralyzed|interdiction|A paralyzed creature is incapacitated (see the condition) and can’t move or speak. The creature automatically fails Strength and Dexterity Saving Throws. Attack rolls against the creature have advantage. Any attack that hits the creature is a critical hit if the attacker is within 5 feet of the creature. Petrified|padlock|A petrified creature is transformed, along with any nonmagical object it is wearing or carrying, into a solid inanimate substance (usually stone). Its weight increases by a factor of ten. The creature is incapacitated (see the condition), can’t move or speak, and is unaware of its surroundings. The creature automatically fails Strength and Dexterity Saving Throws. Attack rolls against the creature have advantage. The creature has resistance to all damage. Poisoned|skull|A poisoned creature has disadvantage on Attack rolls and Ability Checks. Prone|back-pain|A prone creature's only movement option is to crawl. The creature has disadvantage on Attack rolls. An attack roll against the creature has advantage if the attacker is within 5 feet. Otherwise the Attack roll has disadvantage. Restrained|fishing-net|A restrained creature’s speed becomes 0, and it can’t benefit from any bonus to its speed. Attack rolls against the creature have advantage, and the creature's Attack rolls have disadvantage. The creature has disadvantage on Dexterity Saving Throws. Slowed|snail|A slowed creature moves at less than its full speed. Stunned|overdrive|A stunned creature is incapacitated (see the condition), can’t move, and can speak only falteringly. The creature automatically fails Strength and Dexterity Saving Throws. Attack rolls against the creature have advantage. Unconscious|sleepy|An unconscious creature is incapacitated (see the condition), can’t move or speak, and is unaware of its surroundings. The creature drops whatever it’s holding and falls prone. The creature automatically fails Strength and Dexterity Saving Throws. Attack rolls against the creature have advantage. Any attack that hits the creature is a critical hit if the attacker is within 5 feet of the creature. Test Macro: !power {{ --whisper|GM --name|Conditions --Bless:|[+angel-outfit] testing --Blind:|[+Blind] testing --Charmed:|[+Charmed] }} Output: (From DM (Scott)): <div class="userscript-showtip userscript-tipsy" title="PowerCard sent by: DM (Scott)" style="box-sizing: content-box; min-width: 150px; font-family: &quot;contrail one&quot;; font-size: 1.2em; line-height: 1.2em; font-variant-numeric: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle; margin: 0px; padding: 2px 0px 0px; border: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) -1px -1px 0px, rgb(0, 0, 0) 1px -1px 0px, rgb(0, 0, 0) -1px 1px 0px, rgb(0, 0, 0) 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-image: linear-gradient(rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3), rgba(255, 255, 255, 0));">Conditions Bless: &nbsp;testing Blind: &nbsp;testing Charmed:
Kai
Sheet Author
Hey, I tried to use the PCMHelper but I did not get the Attacks to work: The API console gives the following errors: I used PowerCards 3.8.10 and PCMHelper 1.0.4. Got the same error in two campaigns, the second is a fresh one with no other scripts installed.
Kai
Sheet Author
Another question: Is ist possible to have one PowerCard display the Spell slots for multiple characters (with the --spell_slots tag)? I am trying to make a PowerCard that displays some infos about the whole group.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Kai, Been away for a few days (my group took a break over the holidays). Anyway, the "Error: No attribute" things are a sideeffect of the way things are searched for on creatures, and should be ignorable. For the attack throwing the error, can you expand the attack info on the character sheet and screenshot what it looks like? Also, are you using the "Advantage Toggle" option on the 5E OGL sheet? As for spell slots, as they are currently written this isn't possible because multiple spell_slots tags get replaced with a single one. I don't know that it actually needs to be that way though, so I can take a look at the code.
Kai
Sheet Author
Oops, I am having problems with the forum software. As I wanted to edit my post it was overwritten by this other post. So again: I tested with an Ancient Bronze Dragon (pulled from the MHB, advantage off):
Kai
Sheet Author
that gave this error: I also tested with a freshly created PC and a longsword attack, that gave a similar error.
Kai
Sheet Author
Sorry for the multiple posts, but something is wrong with the forum on my end. To add on that - the Frightful Presence and the Breath Weapon work like expected: Thanks for the help.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Kai, &nbsp; Are you using the Advantage Toggle Always option from the character sheet configuration on the game settings page? This is required for the macros to function properly. - Kurt
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Mods - There is something messed up with this thread (whenever some attempts to edit a post, it loads the text of someone else's post and the original is lost). I've created a new (thread 6) thread. Please lock this one?
Hi everyone, As Kurt stated above, he has started a new thread. We will be closing this one.&nbsp;