Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Script] PowerCards 3 (Thread 5)

OK, thanks, Kurt!  Also noticed I had "SL" instead of "LH" in that Lay On Hands macro.  Sheesh, I need to slow down!  Thanks again for all your work on Powercards.  I can't do without them.  I can't stand any of the roll templates from the various sheets.  This gives me tighter control over output info and format.

Edited 1532282790
Sorry, I'm full of questions today. Trying to use an inlinereplace variable in a roll result-ish, just to get it to display with the yellow background.  But it generates an error: --Heal:|[#[ ~LH$ ]#] hit points healed. Error: PowerCards: {"name":"SyntaxError","expected":["\"[\"","[ |\\t]"],"found":"5","message":"Expected \"[\" or [ |\\t] but \"5\" found.","offset":1,"line":1,"column":2} Again, probably something easy I'm not seeing.  As always, thank you!
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Craig L. said: Sorry, I'm full of questions today. Trying to use an inlinereplace variable in a roll result-ish, just to get it to display with the yellow background.  But it generates an error: --Heal:|[#[ ~LH$ ]#] hit points healed. Error: PowerCards: {"name":"SyntaxError","expected":["\"[\"","[ |\\t]"],"found":"5","message":"Expected \"[\" or [ |\\t] but \"5\" found.","offset":1,"line":1,"column":2} Again, probably something easy I'm not seeing.  As always, thank you! Any roll that is hidden from the chat server needs to use a Roll ID. It doesn't matter what it is or if you use it later, it just needs to be there: --Heal:|[#[ [$Healing] ~LH$ ]#] hit points healed. should do the trick.

Edited 1532291356
Ah, and you know what, saw that on the wiki and blew right past it.  Grrr...  Thanks for being patient with us, Kurt.  And great job on this script!

Edited 1532351835
On the latest version now and still can't get formats to work. Atleast the console states that it reads the Format handout now.

Edited 1532478738
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Version 3.8.2 is up on the Development GIST This time around, we add --replacenpcaction , which will create replacement variables for a given "repeating NPC action". See this section of the wiki for details. You can probably guess what is coming next :) Minor update : Added NPCA-CRIT and NPCA-CRIT2 variables that are calculated by doubling the number of dice and leaving any modifiers alone.
I am patiently waiting on the ability to custom macro the Spells like the Available Attack macros.

Edited 1532559866
Trouble with Templates Hi Kurt,  I tried using the templates as described but I am not getting any output in the chat. No error, just a gray space holder line. Using 3.8.x. as a one click install. I am trying to do something really simple to test this functionality. I have even tried to set the parameter to just text like --template|Attack|Joseph Here is my PowerCard Templates handout : Attack: --name|~0! Then in my card: !power {{ --template|Attack|@{selected|token_name} }} This is what the chat window shows: Each gray bar is an attempt at calling the macro. Not sure what I'm doing wrong?
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Theodore S. said: I am patiently waiting on the ability to custom macro the Spells like the Available Attack macros. Just for you, I implemented this today :) It should make it to the dev gist with version 3.8.3 tonight or tomorrow.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Ravens Aye said: Trouble with Templates Hi Kurt,  I tried using the templates as described but I am not getting any output in the chat. No error, just a gray space holder line. Using 3.8.x. as a one click install. I am trying to do something really simple to test this functionality. I have even tried to set the parameter to just text like --template|Attack|Joseph Here is my PowerCard Templates handout : Attack: --name|~0! Then in my card: !power {{ --template|Attack|@{selected|token_name} }} This is what the chat window shows: Each gray bar is an attempt at calling the macro. On the surface, I don't see any reason that should be happening... Here are a couple of things to try:   Copy your templates text out to Notepad and paste it back into the template. This might clear up some potential editor issues.   Add a second template, even if it doesn't do anything/get used. Again, the editor is weird now and while this shouldn't be necessary, it might force the code to see the templates.   Finally, can you post a screenshot of your templates handout? Just to ensure I don't see anything there that isn't making it across in the text.
Hey Kurt, I did those things but with no change in behavior. Here is my templates handout: And this is my macro calling it: !power {{ --template|Test|Joseph;Sword;blah }}
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Ravens Aye said: Hey Kurt, I did those things but with no change in behavior. Here is my templates handout: And this is my macro calling it: !power {{ --template|Test|Joseph;Sword;blah }} Hmmm... that is very strange. If I type in exactly the same thing, it comes out as expected :( The only other thing I can think of is a conflict somewhere... do you have other API scripts running? can you make a new game and add PowerCards to it and see if the same thing happens with nothing else loaded?
Wishful thinking it would be ready with 3.8.3 tonight but will wait for the upload to the Dev Gist tomorrow. By next week, my Tyranny of Dragon players will be enjoying Power Cards.
Kurt J. said: Ravens Aye said: Hey Kurt, I did those things but with no change in behavior. Here is my templates handout: And this is my macro calling it: !power {{ --template|Test|Joseph;Sword;blah }} Hmmm... that is very strange. If I type in exactly the same thing, it comes out as expected :( The only other thing I can think of is a conflict somewhere... do you have other API scripts running? can you make a new game and add PowerCards to it and see if the same thing happens with nothing else loaded? I created a new empty game with the 5e OGL sheet and set up the template and macro the same way. Still getting the empty gray div. You can see from the screen shot the whole setup with the Chrome Dev tools. You can see the list of divs created in the element inspector and you can see the gray bars in the chat.
I believe the issue is the template. It is Test:--  instead of the long bar

Edited 1532578421
Theodore S. said: I believe the issue is the template. It is Test:--  instead of the long bar Thanks for that, but I did correct that as you can see in the above screen shot. Still the same issue.

Edited 1532580716
OK! I got it. It seems maybe there was an issue with using TextEdit on my MAC. (As a side note it also didn't work with Mac Notes editor either.) The same text is likely encoded differently when I copy and paste from notepad on Windows (running Parallels on MAC). TextEdit: Test2: --name|~0! --leftsub|~1! --rightsub|~2! Notepad: Test2: --name|~0! --leftsub|~1! --rightsub|~2! They look the same to me but once I copied the text from Notepad it worked. I can reproduce the error again simply by pasting in the same code from TextEdit or Notes. Thanks for all the help Kurt and Theodore! 
Crazy how they look alike but act different between systems

Edited 1532599395
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Version 3.8.3 is available on the development gist. It is now possible to assign attributes to characters that will override the default action buttons created by the --spell_list tag. This is similar to the way action macros can be assigned. Create an attribute on a character called "spell_SpellName_macro", replacing spaces in the spell name with underscores (so, spell_Guiding_Bolt_macro for example - the name is case sensitive, matching the name of the spell on the character sheet). and specify a macro as the attribute value (like #GuidingBolt), including the # sign. When the --spell_list tag processes each spell, it will check for a matching attribute and substitute the specified macro for the effect of the API button if that attribute exists. Also note that since the CharacterMancer update, spells need to be marked as prepared to show up on the spell list (the red circle needs to be filled in).
Kurt J. said: Version 3.8.3 is available on the development gist. It is now possible to assign attributes to characters that will override the default action buttons created by the --spell_list tag. This is similar to the way action macros can be assigned. Create an attribute on a character called "spell_SpellName_macro", replacing spaces in the spell name with underscores (so, spell_Guiding_Bolt_macro for example - the name is case sensitive, matching the name of the spell on the character sheet). and specify a macro as the attribute value (like #GuidingBolt), including the # sign. When the --spell_list tag processes each spell, it will check for a matching attribute and substitute the specified macro for the effect of the API button if that attribute exists. Also note that since the CharacterMancer update, spells need to be marked as prepared to show up on the spell list (the red circle needs to be filled in). Tested and works like a charm. Awesome job once again Kurt.

Edited 1532622525
ctually, one minor issue found for my wife's sorcerer (and most likely, any other caster): Using the given macro in the Wiki for spells_slots, it is giving errors !power {{ --format|atwill --name|@{selected|character_name}  --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --npc_attribute_summary|@{selected|character_id} --Speed:|@{selected|speed} --leftsub|Spell Atk Bonus: @{selected|spell_attack_bonus} --rightsub|Save DC: @{selected|spell_save_dc} --spell_slots|@{selected|character_id} --spell_list|@{selected|character_id} --ogl_pc_attack_list|@{selected|character_id} --!Saving Throws|~C **Saving Throws** ~C --!Strength|~C [Strength](!
#Strength-Save) [Dexterity](!
#Dexterity-Save) [Constitution](!
#Constitution-Save) [Wisdom](!
#Wisdom-Save) [Intelligence](!
#Intelligence-Save) [Charisma](!
#Charisma-Save) ~C --!Skill Checks|~C **Skill Checks** ~C  --!e|~C [Acrobatics](!
#Acrobatics) [Animal Handling](!
#Animal-Handling) [Arcana](!
#Arcana) [Athletics](!
#Athletics) [Deception](!
#Deception) [History](!
#History) [Insight](!
#Insight) [Intimidation](!
#Intimidation) [Investigation](!
#Investigation) [Medicine](!
#Medicine) [Nature](!
#Nature) [Perception](!
#Perception) [Performance](!
#Performance) [Persuasion](!
#Persuasion) [Religion](!
#Religion) [Sleight of Hand](!
#Sleight-of-Hand) [Stealth](!
#Stealth) [Survival](!
#Survival) ~C }} Output: No spell slots API Dashboard: EDIT: Found out issue was a broken character sheet. Recreated sheet and now it works correctly.
Kurt J. said: Ravens Aye said: Trouble with Templates Hi Kurt,  I tried using the templates as described but I am not getting any output in the chat. No error, just a gray space holder line. Using 3.8.x. as a one click install. I am trying to do something really simple to test this functionality. I have even tried to set the parameter to just text like --template|Attack|Joseph Here is my PowerCard Templates handout : Attack: --name|~0! Then in my card: !power {{ --template|Attack|@{selected|token_name} }} This is what the chat window shows: Each gray bar is an attempt at calling the macro. On the surface, I don't see any reason that should be happening... Here are a couple of things to try:   Copy your templates text out to Notepad and paste it back into the template. This might clear up some potential editor issues.   Add a second template, even if it doesn't do anything/get used. Again, the editor is weird now and while this shouldn't be necessary, it might force the code to see the templates.   Finally, can you post a screenshot of your templates handout? Just to ensure I don't see anything there that isn't making it across in the text. When you get the grey bars displayed its the handouts.

Edited 1532730756
OK. I am following the format of Power Cards (using version 3.8.3) for making an attack macro. I am able to click on a character, click on a target and get it to work, but the moment one of my players tries using the macro to attack, it doesn't work and has the target selector stay on the screen. Here is the macro I created. !power {{ --replacement|Quarterstaff --replaceattrs|S-|@{selected|character_id} --replaceattrs|T-|@{target| |character_id} --target_list|@{target| |token_id} --emote|~S-CN$ ^^ attacks ^^ ~T-CN$ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|encounter --corners|10 --name|~1H$ ~WEP$ --leftsub|~TYPE$ ~ATK$ --rightsub| ~RANGE$ --Attack|[[ [$Atk] ?{Advantage?| Normal, 1d20 + ~S-MSTR$ [STR] + ~S-PB$ [PROF] | Advantage, 2d20KH1 + ~S-MSTR$ [STR] + ~S-PB$ [PROF] | Disadvantage, 2d20KL1 + ~S-MSTR$ [STR] + ~S-PB$ [PROF] } ]] vs **AC** ~T-AC$ --?? $Atk < ~T-AC$ AND $Atk.base > 1 ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? $Atk >= ~T-AC$ AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? Hit:|[[ 1d6 + ~S-MSTR$ ]] ~DTYPE$ damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|**Effect:** [[ [TXT] 1t[P-Setback-Bludgeoning-(Lv.1-4)] ]] --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Normal Damage:|[#[ [$dmg] 1d6 + ~S-MSTR$]#] ~DTYPE$ --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? Fumble:|[[ [TXT] 1t[Awkward-Melee-(Lv.1-4)] ]] }} Any ideas why the macro doesn't work for my players? Error seen in API Console: "Error: No attribute or sheet field found for character_id -Kt-VNEg1XRIxk5iAFQk named 0*" UPDATE: Found the issue was the rollable tables weren't set to Rollable by Players.
I couldn't find anything on the wiki or on the forums - Is there a way to use conditionals with rollIDs from repeating tags? For example, if I repeat an attack for the number of targets selected, could I check each hit individually? Best I can tell is that all of the attacks are resolved before any conditionals, so the rollID only holds the last roll.
Mark K. said: I couldn't find anything on the wiki or on the forums - Is there a way to use conditionals with rollIDs from repeating tags? For example, if I repeat an attack for the number of targets selected, could I check each hit individually? Best I can tell is that all of the attacks are resolved before any conditionals, so the rollID only holds the last roll. Not truly sure what you are asking. If you have multiple targets, you can easily do multiple rolls using individual rollIDs, i.e. $Roll1, $Roll2, $Roll3, etc. and each attack will be checked individually.

Edited 1532918362
Theodore S. said: Mark K. said: I couldn't find anything on the wiki or on the forums - Is there a way to use conditionals with rollIDs from repeating tags? For example, if I repeat an attack for the number of targets selected, could I check each hit individually? Best I can tell is that all of the attacks are resolved before any conditionals, so the rollID only holds the last roll. Not truly sure what you are asking. If you have multiple targets, you can easily do multiple rolls using individual rollIDs, i.e. $Roll1, $Roll2, $Roll3, etc. and each attack will be checked individually. Right, but I would have to name each rollID individually, probably in separate tags. This would be a pretty annoying process for large bursts. Using the repeating tag modifier (i.e. --Attack#) would be much easier. What I can't figure out is how to access the number I am currently on (4/7 total or something like that), in a way that allows me to make a rollID specific to that roll. EDIT: Separate question that would also work for my purposes - can you  recursively call a template from a template?
Question. I dont know if this been adress before but can I have multiple ID on the same line example  --Roll|~R [[ [$Attr] (@{selected|Current_Ag}+?{Modifier|0}- [$Aroll] 1d100)/10 ]]  ~R When i tried this I am able to get the info from the first ID but not the second --Info| [^Attr] [^Aroll] Something missing?
I also wonder if you guys could help me with a formula that iam trying to do but I cannot make it work with negatives. Depending of the Sucess Levels (SL) I know how well a player has done. Making the positives are easy but I cannot make it work with the negatives. Help Plz !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --titlefontsize| 12px --subtitlefontsize | 18px --corners|10 --orowbg|#9395CA --erowbg|#4242DC --format|Attributes --name|@{Selected|token_name} --leftsub|Agility --Roll|~R **[^Aroll.base]** ~R --SL|~R [[ [$Attr] ( (@{selected|Current_Ag}+?{Modifier|0} - [$Aroll] 1d100)/10 ) ]]   ~R --?? $Attr >= 6 ?? !|~C **//Astounding Success//** ~C --?? $Attr >= 4 AND $Attr < 6 ?? !|~C **//Impressive Success//** ~C --?? $Attr >= 2 AND $Attr < 4 ?? !|~C **//Success//** ~C --?? $Attr >= 0 AND $Attr < 2 ?? !|~C **//Marginal Success//** ~C --?? $Attr < 0 AND <= -2 ?? !|~C **//Marginal Failure//** ~C --?? $Attr > -4 AND <= -2 ?? !|~C **// Failure//** ~C --?? $Attr > -6 AND <= -4 ?? !|~C **//Impressive Failure//** ~C --?? $Attr < -6 ?? !|~C **//Astounding Failure//** ~C }} Any idea how to make it work with the negatives, is it even possible, or is it a way around
Is there a way to use html tags inline to change the font of a single word?  I see there is a way to change color. Is that the only property you can change inline? also the titlefontshadow tag isn’t listed with the other formatting tags in the Wiki.  It’s used in an example further down but it’s easy to miss. Are there any other formatting tags that aren’t documented on the Wiki?
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Mark K. said: I couldn't find anything on the wiki or on the forums - Is there a way to use conditionals with rollIDs from repeating tags? For example, if I repeat an attack for the number of targets selected, could I check each hit individually? Best I can tell is that all of the attacks are resolved before any conditionals, so the rollID only holds the last roll. Currently, there is not a provision for this in the script. I can examine the code for repeated tags and determine how difficult it might be to implement, though. It likely wouldn't be that tough to add something like _1, _2, _3, etc to the roll ID on a repeated roll line.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Danny C. said: Question. I dont know if this been adress before but can I have multiple ID on the same line example  --Roll|~R [[ [$Attr] (@{selected|Current_Ag}+?{Modifier|0}- [$Aroll] 1d100)/10 ]]  ~R When i tried this I am able to get the info from the first ID but not the second --Info| [^Attr] [^Aroll] Something missing? Multiple roll ids in a single tag should work, but within a single roll are likely not supported because rolls are treated pretty much as a single entity.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Mark K. said: Theodore S. said: Mark K. said: I couldn't find anything on the wiki or on the forums - Is there a way to use conditionals with rollIDs from repeating tags? For example, if I repeat an attack for the number of targets selected, could I check each hit individually? Best I can tell is that all of the attacks are resolved before any conditionals, so the rollID only holds the last roll. Not truly sure what you are asking. If you have multiple targets, you can easily do multiple rolls using individual rollIDs, i.e. $Roll1, $Roll2, $Roll3, etc. and each attack will be checked individually. Right, but I would have to name each rollID individually, probably in separate tags. This would be a pretty annoying process for large bursts. Using the repeating tag modifier (i.e. --Attack#) would be much easier. What I can't figure out is how to access the number I am currently on (4/7 total or something like that), in a way that allows me to make a rollID specific to that roll. EDIT: Separate question that would also work for my purposes - can you  recursively call a template from a template? The multiple roll IDs turned out to be very easy to implement, so I updated the development gist with them (didn't bump the version number, but bumped the update date).. Templates cannot be called recursively, as they are processed as a group (all of the templates are loaded and inserted into the card before any processing is done. Template tags inside templates will just produce a visible "template" line with the parameters on it.
BTW Kurt, you development gist has been amazing. The spell macros are awesome. I have implemented it for both my Curse of Strahd game and Tyranny of Dragons games I am running and the players are liking the new macros.
Btw Kurt, would it possible to make the OGL tags available to other systems? Pretty Jealous of all the goodies the D&D group have. I dont know if is even possible but i would love to have those stuff on my game. Playing Warhammer atm
And thx for improving the Powercards, You are making an excellent work and giving us more stuff to play with
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Danny C. said: Btw Kurt, would it possible to make the OGL tags available to other systems? Pretty Jealous of all the goodies the D&D group have. I dont know if is even possible but i would love to have those stuff on my game. Playing Warhammer atm It is possible, though I'd need to have a list of the attributes for a system that would make sense to extract... unless I just extract them all... let me think about that :)
Theodore S. said: BTW Kurt, you development gist has been amazing. The spell macros are awesome. I have implemented it for both my Curse of Strahd game and Tyranny of Dragons games I am running and the players are liking the new macros. What spell macros are you referring too?
Craven said: Theodore S. said: BTW Kurt, you development gist has been amazing. The spell macros are awesome. I have implemented it for both my Curse of Strahd game and Tyranny of Dragons games I am running and the players are liking the new macros. What spell macros are you referring too? where I do spell_SpellName_macro to substitute #SpellName

Edited 1533061356
Kurt J. said: Mark K. said: Theodore S. said: Mark K. said: I couldn't find anything on the wiki or on the forums - Is there a way to use conditionals with rollIDs from repeating tags? For example, if I repeat an attack for the number of targets selected, could I check each hit individually? Best I can tell is that all of the attacks are resolved before any conditionals, so the rollID only holds the last roll. Not truly sure what you are asking. If you have multiple targets, you can easily do multiple rolls using individual rollIDs, i.e. $Roll1, $Roll2, $Roll3, etc. and each attack will be checked individually. Right, but I would have to name each rollID individually, probably in separate tags. This would be a pretty annoying process for large bursts. Using the repeating tag modifier (i.e. --Attack#) would be much easier. What I can't figure out is how to access the number I am currently on (4/7 total or something like that), in a way that allows me to make a rollID specific to that roll. EDIT: Separate question that would also work for my purposes - can you  recursively call a template from a template? The multiple roll IDs turned out to be very easy to implement, so I updated the development gist with them (didn't bump the version number, but bumped the update date).. Templates cannot be called recursively, as they are processed as a group (all of the templates are loaded and inserted into the card before any processing is done. Template tags inside templates will just produce a visible "template" line with the parameters on it. Wow, thanks for the quick update! So what is the syntax on that? If I use  "--Attack#5:| [[ [$SomeID] 1d20]] " do I later reference it as "--?? $SomeID_1.total > X ?? Do Something" ? Also does this work with all tags? If I did attack#5, then someothertag#5 could I access the old IDs the same way? Really excited to use this new feature!
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Mark K. said: Wow, thanks for the quick update! So what is the syntax on that? If I use  "--Attack#5:| [[ [$SomeID] 1d20]] " do I later reference it as "--?? $SomeID_1.total > X ?? Do Something" ? Also does this work with all tags? If I did attack#5, then someothertag#5 could I access the old IDs the same way? Really excited to use this new feature! Yep, $SomeID_1.base, $SomeID_1.total, etc would all work in that instance. You could do something like : --attack#5|[[ [$Atk] 1d20 ]] --damage#5|[[ [$Dmg] 1d10 ]] and end up with 10 roll ids (Atk_1, Atk_2, etc. and Dmg_1, Dmg_2...) However, all rolls are calculated at the same time, so you can't use the results of one roll in another roll. You can only use them for output ([^Atk_1]) and conditionals ($Atk_1).
Is it possible to do hidden rolls on conditionals. I want to make a rollable table but i dont want the roles to show even if the conditional is achieved. Maybe showing them only with [^ID] tag
How would you write this using the --api within powercards !act -1 10 --@{Selected|character_name} Flys' into a  Barbarian Rage. it uses a negative 1.
Do we know when version 3.8.1 or higher will be on One-Click?
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Danny C. said: Is it possible to do hidden rolls on conditionals. I want to make a rollable table but i dont want the roles to show even if the conditional is achieved. Maybe showing them only with [^ID] tag If you use the ! modifier in front of a tag, the whole line will be hidden, and you can do rolls there and then respond to those values with conditionals.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Craven said: How would you write this using the --api within powercards !act -1 10 --@{Selected|character_name} Flys' into a  Barbarian Rage. it uses a negative 1. this:   --api_act|-1 10 _@{selected|character_name} Flies into a Barbarian Rage should work... The -1 shouldn't be a problem
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Theodore S. said: Do we know when version 3.8.1 or higher will be on One-Click? There is one more replacement set I want to finish off in 8.3.4 before pushing to One Click. Assuming I get that completed this weekend, 8.3.4 would then be promoted to One Click next Tuesday if there aren't Gen Con delays for the admins approving pull requests :) If there are, it would likely be the following Tuesday.
Kurt J. said: Theodore S. said: Do we know when version 3.8.1 or higher will be on One-Click? There is one more replacement set I want to finish off in 8.3.4 before pushing to One Click. Assuming I get that completed this weekend, 8.3.4 would then be promoted to One Click next Tuesday if there aren't Gen Con delays for the admins approving pull requests :) If there are, it would likely be the following Tuesday. That is awesome. Everything up to 8.3.3 has been awesome and I have used them with ease.

Edited 1533270405
SO Token-mod has some _ in the format example !token-mod --set light_radius|40 light_dimradius|20 aura1_radius| aura2_radius|30 How would you write this in powercard as _ are changed to -- as it pass it to the API? Org: !token-mod --set statusmarkers|screaming:1 aura1_radius|10 aura1_color|96f766 --on showplayers_aura1 Powercard --api_token-mod|_set statusmarkers|screaming:1 aura1_radius|10 aura1_color|96f766 _on showplayers_aura1 Doesn't seem to work.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Craven said: SO Token-mod has some _ in the format example !token-mod --set light_radius|40 light_dimradius|20 aura1_radius| aura2_radius|30 How would you write this in powercard as _ are changed to -- as it pass it to the API? Org: !token-mod --set statusmarkers|screaming:1 aura1_radius|10 aura1_color|96f766 --on showplayers_aura1 Powercard --api_token-mod|_set statusmarkers|screaming:1 aura1_radius|10 aura1_color|96f766 _on showplayers_aura1 Doesn't seem to work. PowerCards only replaces underscores preceded by a space with --, so that command itself should be fine, but APIs don't know what is selected, so can't pass it on to things they call in turn. For that reason, you need to use the --ignore-selected and --ids parameter for Token-Mod (or _ignore-selected and _ids, actually). Finally, if you want the macro to be usable by your players, you need to enable the "players can use IDs" setting in Token-Mod.
I take it you wasn't able to get around to 8.3.4 Kurt but think it will be ready for next pull?