Greetings, My name is Jacob, and I'm seeking 5e players. For a game I want to run, I have 1 player for weekly sessions and one on rotation. I am seeking at least 3 more core players for the group. And if you simply want to hang out and listen, that is okay too. Requirements - Free Sunday Evenings - It's a weekly game at 6pm to 10pm CST - Microphone - So much can be lost if a mic cuts out. - Discord - Simply easier to convey information - Good internet - We don't want to slow down the pace of a game if someone drops in and out. - 18+ - Mature and adult themes and topics will crop up. - Friendship - I'd rather us become friends to make communicating easier pertaining to the game About the DM I believe in the idea of creating a core world with a core issue that is apparent, but give the reigns over to the players in what they want to do. May they be interested in running an evil game or good is up to them. My job is to facilitate the reactions of the NPCs and make sure that the sessions are interesting and engaging. I prefer strongly for a game that does have an obvious beginning, an obvious middle, and an obvious end. I've been homebrewing games for about ten years and have found my happy middle ground of what would make for a good group that I'm happy to run games for. The World Among the ruins of Aeon, it is clear that a great civilization once sprawled the land. Where that civilization has gone, only whispers and rumors exist. For in these wretched lands, only echoes, suffering, and cruelty are understood. The high nobles of the Order of Magistarla is the reigning power, creating safe zones across the lands, often engaging in bloody battles with other high nobles in hopes of uncovering the secrets of the ancients, seeking only to expand their power and influence. For this is the duty of those who are in their safe zone, lest they are insecure from raiders, starvation, and sickness. On this auspicious day, many of the great houses of Magistarla have offered a massive contract to daring men and women to go on a quest into the Garum Crucible, the greatest and most dangerous ruins of the former civilization, to acquire something of significant importance to the Nobility. It is a race against the clock. If successful, priests, plowmen, mercenaries, will be granted a title to elevate them to a Lord or Lady, land within the safe zone, and enough wealth to secure the lives of your family, children, and grandchildren. For those tired of being crushed under the guard, the never-ending threat of slavery, constant starvation, forced to work in the acidic rains of Aeon, this may be the only way out. What Next? Send me the following information if you're interested: 1) Name 2) Age 3) D&D Style 4) RP Experience - In game relationships with other players, adopt character voices, recognize person vs character, etc 5) Some factoids about you 6) Favorite D&D Alignment and why I do have a larger vision in mind, so I will share that with you all once we connect. Happy rolling!