Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk II

Greetings! I am hoping to try out this not so well known RPG known as Black Seven! It's a stealth combat style RPG, and I am presently trying to form a group to play it. However the issue is that Roll20 doesn't seem to have it as an optional character sheet, which is why I am reaching out on this fourm. How the character sheet works is as follows: Personal Data & Equipment: Both should just be text boxes for the players to type in, nothing fancy there. Traits: Each trait can range anywhere from a 2 to a 6. When a player clicks the skill they wish to roll, a popup should appear asking if they have any external modifiers. (Can be positive, or negative) Hitpoints: The players have the same hitpoints as everyone else, however each time they take 2 points of damage they incur a condition. Players pick the condition of their choice, and the hitpoints should just be check boxes Conditions: Conditions affect the outcome of the roll. Each subtract 2 to a specified group, and no player can have multiple of the same condition. (The player does get to pick what condition they get.) Battered subtracts 2 from any 'Body' Stat, Dazed subtracts 2 from any 'Mind' stat, Scarred subtracts 2 from 'Comms', and Wrenched subtracts 2 from any 'Speed' stat. How rolling dice is calculated: When a player clicks the trait that they wish to use the character sheet should roll 2d6 dice, add the value of the trait itself, subtract two points per condition gained, and add / subtract any external modifiers they player specified. If the resulting value is less or equal to 10 they fail, otherwise if it is higher than 10 they succeed. Noticed / Exposed: Should just be tick boxes. Taken Out: If a player is rendered unconscious or killed. Occurs when they take all 8 points of damage. I will be willing to donate if someone helps develop this character sheet. If you have further questions feel free to private message me!
Noah C., I will look into it
Since the idea of this thread was to put all the sheet requests in one place...what is the thought process behind this thread not being sticky'ed?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A very good question. It should never have been unstickied.
Should be a bit stickier now :) Really need a better way to reduce sticky bloat...

Edited 1580761277
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Honestly having the official roll20 sheet threads be stickied is what causes it to seem bloated. For a lot of us they aren't at all useful, but I understand why it makes sense for roll20 to want them stickied. But they have more than three sheets, so some official roll20 sheets are being underserved there. If anything an Official Roll20 Sheet sticky could be made, which contains a list to the all the official roll20 sheet threads. Then we could have the CSS Wizardry thread back in the stickied list along with the Character Sheet Request thread. Honestly, the CSS Wizardry thread was the most valuable thread in this forum, and moving it out of the stickies killed it dead. Those two threads should never have been unstickied.
Hey folks, has anyone made a Character Sheet for Godlike? It's a ww2 superhero game. 

Edited 1580931104
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
JK said: Hey folks, has anyone made a Character Sheet for Godlike? It's a ww2 superhero game.  I will work on it Edit: Once I find the rules for it.  I thought I had this one.

Edited 1581213481
Looking to get some help editing the Shadow of the Demon Lord sheet for a game I am running. Anyone able to help out? EDIT: Looking to drop the background for something more setting specific and to reorganize the information to be more user friendly for new players. The game takes place in Middle Earth and this is my players' first game ever.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Like I said in the other thread, you're much more likely to get help if you state what specifically you need doing. Be as specific and detailed as you can.
JK said: Hey folks, has anyone made a Character Sheet for Godlike? It's a ww2 superhero game. Contacted Arc Dream Publishing and they hooked me up with a pdf.  So this is going forward now.  Current progress is here .
What are the chances of getting the Decipher Version of the Star Trek Roleplaying Game? Because I much prefer that game to Star Trek Adventures (which I am not knocking, it's a solid system) since it has more resources as of right now, and might even have more material made for it than the likes of even the FASA Star Trek system (which is again another goods system). It has many similarities with Decipher's other roleplaying game based off of Lord of the Rings in which it uses the CODA system where it uses D6's to solve actions, skills and edges in actions that help a player out, ect. There's a few differences and if anyone asks I would gladly like to clarify any differences necessary. I am also willing to pay someone if necessary and we can negotiate a price for it, I lack the necessary skills to code in a custom character sheet at this time and most other attempts at making a Decipher-Trek version of the game for Roll20 without the personalized character sheets was a bit of a nightmare since people had issues with adding in macros.
Looking for anything PALLADIUM Games.  Specifically playing Heroes Unlimited, but a Rifts sheet would do fine.  TMNT would suffice. Thanks in advance!
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Delta N9ne Games said: Looking for anything PALLADIUM Games.  Specifically playing Heroes Unlimited, but a Rifts sheet would do fine.  TMNT would suffice. Thanks in advance! For some reason, with some of the recent relabeling of sheets in the drop down list, Palladium Games sheets are listed under the bold category "Megaversal". There is a Rifts and Megaverse sheet, but they are pretty bare bones.  The megaverse sheet has rolls for skills, and that is about it.  I don't think the Rifts sheet is for anything but display, so you would have to come up with your own macros entirely from scratch with that sheet.  I am the author of the Fantasy 1E sheet (though I think it would run 2E just fine.  I have never played Rifts, so I'm not sure exactly how hard it would be to get a sheet that would provide support for content from all 60ish (or more?) source books and conversions from other games.  That might be why nothing better has been done so far. I would be willing to see if I could work up something for one of those, but it would probably be a month or so before I could get started.  I would definitely need help from someone that is actively playing those rule sets to make sure everything that needed to be in the sheet was added.

Edited 1581571899
I'm looking for help making a character sheet for the Star Trek TNG rpg by Last Unicorn Games. I've spent the last couple days realizing that it's beyond my somewhat limited abilities. Ideally a sheet would have the ability to add skills as needed (the system has a&nbsp; ton&nbsp; of skills and numerous specializations for each one.) Along with the ability to roll each skill. (Skills are rolled by rolling a d6 for each point in an attribute plus or minus the edge, keeping the highest die roll and then adding the skill rank, as well as the specialization's rank if appropriate.) Building a query for each skill roll that involves setting the attribute and edge, along with&nbsp;whether or not the specialization is appropriate is waaaay outside my skill range. Additionally one die in each roll is the "drama die" and if it's a 1 or a 6, the roll is significantly more complicated. Though it's simple enough to just look at the first die in a roll and use that as the reference. Same for Advantages and Disadvantages with being able to add as many as the player decides to take. I would love to get some help with this, and would happily spend as much time as is necessary working with someone willing to give it a go. Here's an image of blank character sheet, if you're wondering what it looks like. Edit - actually if I'm being really honest about my wishlist it would be something that looked closer to this, but I recognize that it would be waaaay more work than I'd ever expect someone to put into a character sheet. <a href="http://www.mad-irishman.net/pubs/MI_TNGCharFormGen20.pdf" rel="nofollow">http://www.mad-irishman.net/pubs/MI_TNGCharFormGen20.pdf</a>

Edited 1581708717
Kraynic said: Delta N9ne Games said: Looking for anything PALLADIUM Games.&nbsp; Specifically playing Heroes Unlimited, but a Rifts sheet would do fine.&nbsp; TMNT would suffice. Thanks in advance! For some reason, with some of the recent relabeling of sheets in the drop down list, Palladium Games sheets are listed under the bold category "Megaversal". There is a Rifts and Megaverse sheet, but they are pretty bare bones.&nbsp; The megaverse sheet has rolls for skills, and that is about it.&nbsp; I don't think the Rifts sheet is for anything but display, so you would have to come up with your own macros entirely from scratch with that sheet.&nbsp; I am the author of the Fantasy 1E sheet (though I think it would run 2E just fine.&nbsp; I have never played Rifts, so I'm not sure exactly how hard it would be to get a sheet that would provide support for content from all 60ish (or more?) source books and conversions from other games.&nbsp; That might be why nothing better has been done so far. I would be willing to see if I could work up something for one of those, but it would probably be a month or so before I could get started.&nbsp; I would definitely need help from someone that is actively playing those rule sets to make sure everything that needed to be in the sheet was added. Thank you for your response, will look into that! In Palladium, there aren't Attribute rolls or checks.&nbsp; So one would just need the skills, and places for combat actions/attacks/weapons, spells and powers, etc. EDIT: The Fantasy sheet is great, seems to do all the things properly...there is incredibly little conversion necessary, if any, particularly at level one...a new sheet would be graphical and different categories, but otherwise a copy of this one!

Edited 1581795641
Good afternoon, I was checking the character sheets under Basic Role-Playing, but I see Chaosium Delta Green is not there (maybe I'm blind and is there, I've checked several times). There is the Delta Green from Arc Dream Publishing. I would appreciate if that can be added :) Thanks for your time and effort.
I second this. We need Changeling the Lost 2nd Edition character sheets for Roll20. Faust said: Pretty Please Changeling the lost Second edition character sheet request :D
Makyvir said: I second this. We need Changeling the Lost 2nd Edition character sheets for Roll20. Faust said: Pretty Please Changeling the lost Second edition character sheet request :D There is a&nbsp;&nbsp;Changeling the Lost&nbsp;character sheet on the dropdown.&nbsp; If this is the wrong edition, what is the difference between the two editions. Also, there is a New World of Darkness sheet already that covers most if not all of the sub-settings.&nbsp; Does this not work for you and why?

Edited 1582132949
Is there a thread for a COMPENDIUM request? I'd like to see Cepheus SRD (or Mongoose Traveller 1E SRD) and Old School Essentials SRD integrated into Roll20 with the same kind of features 5E gets.
Hey. I'm trying to create a D&amp;D 5e style SAO game. Could someone make a template look on Google Sheets, and I'll handle the wording?
Bart said: I'm looking for help making a character sheet for the Star Trek TNG rpg by Last Unicorn Games. Here is what I got so far
I think for NWOD/Chronicles the Roll20 sheet covering all the splats works pretty well, Changeling the Lost included. What's needed is an OWOD/Classic equivalent, iirc.
The ship sheets for Ghosts of Saltmarsh. Would be nice to see an option to have them implemented.
HOw do I request that Character Sheets for Novus RPG (both 1st &amp; 2nd Ed (2nd Ed still in development, but a beta version should be out soon)) be added? What would you need to add them
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Tim D. said: HOw do I request that Character Sheets for Novus RPG (both 1st &amp; 2nd Ed (2nd Ed still in development, but a beta version should be out soon)) be added? What would you need to add them You just did. ;-P Usually it takes someone that has an interest in the game that has some basic html, css, and possibly javascrpt knowledge.&nbsp; Doesn't hurt to include a link to a sheet image (jpg/pdf) if possible and/or the rule set or game info.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Tim D. said: HOw do I request that Character Sheets for Novus RPG (both 1st &amp; 2nd Ed (2nd Ed still in development, but a beta version should be out soon)) be added? What would you need to add them Read the first post in this thread for tips on how to increase your odds of someone picking up this sheet. As Vince said, linking to sources about the game, the paper version of the sheet, and other stuff will make it easier for sheet author to judge if they'd be interested. In most cases none of us have heard of some new or obscure system, so saving us time work form needing to investigate it makes your changes better if you have links and info ready.

Edited 1582474906
Ok, I am the author of the game(still working on 2nd Edition), but would love to get somebody to work up a Roll20 sheet for me. I would supply them with a copy of the character sheet and a bare bones version the rules as well Novus 1E - Table of Contents &amp; Rules And here is the Novus 2e character sheet The rules have not been released yet since I am still tweaking/writing them, but if somebody picks up to do this sheet, I will definitely give them access to my playtest area so that tehy can access them.
Sheet Request: Carbyne Jungle Carbyne Jungle is based on the Tri-Forged system. I would much appreciate if someone is able to make a sheet for this.&nbsp; Would need the ability to add many slots for backgrounds, attack options, weapons, and other items.&nbsp; The existing PDF can fill up those sections very quickly.&nbsp; Feel free to message me if you are willing to take this up if you want to talk and have any questions. Free Playtest Ruleset:&nbsp; <a href="https://norcalmythos.com/CJPT.pdf" rel="nofollow">https://norcalmythos.com/CJPT.pdf</a> Character sheet:&nbsp; <a href="http://www.norcalmythos.com/characterSheet.pdf" rel="nofollow">http://www.norcalmythos.com/characterSheet.pdf</a>
Esper Genesis, which has been requested prior. Runs off OGL 5E
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Hello there,&nbsp; Working on a Five Torches Deep character sheet here :) hope to release first version in the next days/weeks Cheers
Is there any way that character sheets could become a tool that the player in a game could be open to choosing to use? I've simply been in a good few games now that either use a sheet that is uncomfortable or no sheet at all.&nbsp; The ability to be able to use one of the preselected sheet formats while inside a game would be very advantageous to me.
Hello there! I have a question about a particular sheet request: I'm starting a game of Legacy: Life Among The Ruins 2e, and I am using the expansion books Endgame and Engine of Life for various family and character playbooks. The existing Roll20 sheet only has the option to choose from a drop-down list of families and characters found in the original book, and no option for the expansion playbooks or a space to just custom-input a playbook's information. I don't know the details on how to go about getting an updated version of the existing sheet through the sheet request process, or whether or not an entirely new sheet would need to be created, but I have access to all the books and information needed to make said sheet if required.&nbsp; Let me know and thank you!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Kas said: Is there any way that character sheets could become a tool that the player in a game could be open to choosing to use? I've simply been in a good few games now that either use a sheet that is uncomfortable or no sheet at all.&nbsp; The ability to be able to use one of the preselected sheet formats while inside a game would be very advantageous to me. Hi Kas, Only the game's creator can choose the character sheet template and it is shared by everyone in the game. &nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1584251596
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Caleb said: Hello there! I have a question about a particular sheet request: I'm starting a game of Legacy: Life Among The Ruins 2e, and I am using the expansion books Endgame and Engine of Life for various family and character playbooks. The existing Roll20 sheet only has the option to choose from a drop-down list of families and characters found in the original book, and no option for the expansion playbooks or a space to just custom-input a playbook's information. I don't know the details on how to go about getting an updated version of the existing sheet through the sheet request process, or whether or not an entirely new sheet would need to be created, but I have access to all the books and information needed to make said sheet if required.&nbsp; Let me know and thank you! You might try contacting the Legacy sheet's author Jay &nbsp;directly.&nbsp; If that doesn't pan out(often depends on if the author is still active on roll20, has the time/motivation to update, life, etc...), you could make an open request on the Character Sheets &amp; Compendium to see if anyone is willing/able to update the sheet.&nbsp; Cheers
Hello, I'd like to request a sheet for the Midnight Campaign setting. And OGL D20 game from Fantasy Flight Games. Here's an example of a fan made character sheet:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.luminpdf.com/viewer/5e6e2ab9d0eccf0011a43639" rel="nofollow">https://www.luminpdf.com/viewer/5e6e2ab9d0eccf0011a43639</a> I have more information if needed. Thank you!

Edited 1584285802
Ross
Pro
I'd like to know the status of the Stormbringer 5th edition sheet that was started over 2 months ago and apparently isn't available yet.&nbsp; &nbsp;I'm preparing to run a Stormbringer 5th ed game in the very near future.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ross S. said: I'd like to know the status of the Stormbringer 5th edition sheet that was started over 2 months ago and apparently isn't available yet.&nbsp; &nbsp;I'm preparing to run a Stormbringer 5th ed game in the very near future. Its easy to underestimate how much work a sheet takes. The people doing it are volunteers and can only put it an hour of work here and there, and some sheets can take 80-100+ hours to develop. It's easy for this to take several months. My first sheet took me roughly a year to complete. So a little frustration that its not ready yet is understandable, but the way you put that sounds inconsiderate and selfish.

Edited 1584315944
I was sent here cause i was look to have sheet made and a sheet author recommended me to ask in here if anyone is able to help. A little detail into what i got so far cause i tried making one myself but am not that skilled in it.&nbsp; I got a skill holder and auto roller for them, basic stats holders, and not so nice looking inventory repeating area, resource repeating area and a not so nice looking ability repeating area. With what i would want it to be changed to if possible is to have at least two pages so the sheet isn't extra long and the inventory and ability area looking nicer than it is right now kinda like the "inventory" and the "traits and features" on the 5e sheet on roll20 This is the current state its in if someone is able to help i would be very happy to explain more
Is there already a sheet for Warhammer 4th edition?
Hi there&nbsp; I was wondering what I would have to do to get Arcanis5e added to that list, also seeing its 5e with a few tweaks is there a place I can go to read up on how to do it?&nbsp; Thanks
Awesome, great idea! Thank you :) I'll see what they say. Vince said: Caleb said: Hello there! I have a question about a particular sheet request: I'm starting a game of Legacy: Life Among The Ruins 2e, and I am using the expansion books Endgame and Engine of Life for various family and character playbooks. The existing Roll20 sheet only has the option to choose from a drop-down list of families and characters found in the original book, and no option for the expansion playbooks or a space to just custom-input a playbook's information. I don't know the details on how to go about getting an updated version of the existing sheet through the sheet request process, or whether or not an entirely new sheet would need to be created, but I have access to all the books and information needed to make said sheet if required.&nbsp; Let me know and thank you! You might try contacting the Legacy sheet's author Jay &nbsp;directly.&nbsp; If that doesn't pan out(often depends on if the author is still active on roll20, has the time/motivation to update, life, etc...), you could make an open request on the Character Sheets &amp; Compendium to see if anyone is willing/able to update the sheet.&nbsp; Cheers

Edited 1584535497
Hi! I would love to play Insectopia on the site! It is an RPG where players embody «&nbsp;intres&nbsp;», insects having acquired consciousness. However, the problem is that Roll20 doesn't seem to have it as a character sheet, that's why I'm asking for your help. The character sheet is&nbsp; here &nbsp;but I only have it in French. The operation of the character sheet is as follows: Personal data and notes on pages 2 and 3: the fields must remain free. Skills and attributes (hexagons): each trait can go from 0 to 5. When a player clicks on the skill he wants to launch, a popup window should appear asking him if he has modifiers (difficulty, penalty, bonus) How the results are calculated: when a player clicks on the trait he wishes to use, the character sheet must draw a number of cockroaches (different colored tokens) equal to the level minus the difficulty (+/- good, us / penalty). If the player has "0": he draws a cockroach which will be the result. If he has "+1": the player draws a cockroach then chooses or not to pick (second cockroach will be the result If he has "+2", he draws 2 and chooses his favorite, he draws 3 if he has "+3" etc. If he has "-1", it is the master of the game who decides if he picks up again, if he has "-2", it is the master of the game who chooses between the 2 cockroaches etc. There are in the sachets: 3 black cockroaches (critical failure), 18 white cockroaches (failure), 12 blue cockroaches (simple success), 6 green cockroaches (improved success) and 3 red cockroaches (critical success) Health points: there are 2 health gauges. The impact gauge (injuries recovered at the end of the fight). This gauge is filled first The internal wounds gauge which fills up once the first yellow is full (except results specific to a fight). Once this gauge is full, the character dies without regeneration. Attribute and skill rolls take "-1" per internal injury. Fight: the game turn takes place in 3 phases: - initiative: a number of cockroaches equal to initiative is drawn (activity-penalty, for example the size of an armor). Each player plays in order according to the color drawn. - Make an attack: you shoot a number of cockroaches equal to the capacity (shooting, melee, predator) minus the opponent's defense: black cockroach = critical failure, white cockroach = failure, blue cockroach = normal damage (see below) ), green cockroach = color of the cockroach increased by one level for damage, red cockroach = damage increased by one color and color of the chosen cockroach improved -Inflict damage: number of cockroaches drawn = assailant's chitin (+ weapon modifier) ​​- defender's chitin (+ armor bonus). Black cockroach = 0 damage, white cockroach = 1 point of impact, blue cockroach = 2 points of impact, green cockroach = 3 points of impact, red cockroach = 4 points of impact and 1 internal wound «&nbsp;Souillure&nbsp;»: a yellow stain is present. It is a degeneration. If a player is exposed, he makes a resistance test (difficulty from 1 to 5). Depending on the result, the yellow will fill up. The simplest will be to provide only one yellow (the test is based on the system) «&nbsp;Fluide&nbsp;»: This is also a yellow whose points are used for certain powers. There should also be only one yellow. «&nbsp;Caste&nbsp;»:and c&nbsp;»apacité&nbsp;»&nbsp;: Depending on the caste and race, the characters have different abilities, hence the free fields. On the other hand, these capacities have a level (simulated as for the skills). So provide free fields and launched on the figure opposite. Feel free to contact me and thanks for the help
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Hi, reporting that five torches deep character sheet is out (french version currently). Working on the english one for next week :)
Greetings all. As it looks like my tabletop gaming will necessarily be virtual for the time being, I am looking to join in some D&amp;D Adventurers League games. The issue I have: I have certs that allow me to play a nimblewright factotum (both race and class stats come from Mirt's Undermountain Survival Guide). I'm looking for someone who can mod a sheet to allow me to play this character (16th level, no plans to move any higher just yet, so just need a functioning sheet for that level). I've no idea how to do this, so am hoping to find someone I can work with to get this character sheet together for me so I can play :) If you're interested, please let me know what you require to make it happen. Thanks.
Hi! Would anyone be able to help with the first ed. pathfinder setting Cerulean Seas, please? I simply cannot find any besides in the books themselves. I can provide compensation if needed.&nbsp;
Good day, I'm looking forward to running some Ross Rifles games on Roll20, and it would be nice to have a sheet that can handle it.&nbsp; I haven't the experience or knowledge to even begin creating one.&nbsp; Its a Powered by the Apocalypse game, so if anyone has the time to get this handled for me, I'd be able to provide the playbooks. Just send me a private message if you'd be up for it.&nbsp; The games creators can be found here:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.dundaswestgames.com/rossrifles" rel="nofollow">https://www.dundaswestgames.com/rossrifles</a> Thanks
I would like to request "Drakar &amp; Demoner 2016" version of the character sheet. The sheet is published by the makers here:&nbsp; <a href="https://riotminds.se/product/dod-2016-rollformular/" rel="nofollow">https://riotminds.se/product/dod-2016-rollformular/</a> I would also like to know if you need to be a Pro user to make sheets? I've cloned the git repo, but viewing "Drakar &amp; Demoner 6.0" even after linking in the CSS, it doesn't look the same. Is the Sheet Sandbox feature required to help creating the sheets, or is there a trick I'm missing. Since I'm new to roll20 and don't know how difficult it is to create sheets using the pro features I don't quite want to commit just yet.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
LittleNickey said: I would also like to know if you need to be a Pro user to make sheets? ... Is the Sheet Sandbox feature required to help creating the sheets, or is there a trick I'm missing. Yes,you need Pro to create custom character sheets. They are created in HTML/CSS, the wiki have more info on this: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets</a>
Kas said: Is there any way that character sheets could become a tool that the player in a game could be open to choosing to use? I've simply been in a good few games now that either use a sheet that is uncomfortable or no sheet at all.&nbsp; The ability to be able to use one of the preselected sheet formats while inside a game would be very advantageous to me. Asking again if there is any way that this option could be implemented player-side. Getting to choose a character sheet to use at the player's behest would be a very appreciated option when GMs are lacking in the desire to set one up or GMs engaged in Living Worlds are not want to pursue it either.