Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shadowrun 5th Edition (advanced)

The brackets on the skill descriptions are still missing. I checked both of my games to make sure they were using the updated sheet and then checked the github repository to make sure it wasn't just me.
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ok for some reason i only did it for matrix skills. Its fixed now (i hope...)

Edited 1490585010
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, again! Some issues to report: The knowledgespec checkboxes are no longer useable; when toggled, they immediately reset . The knowledgeroll buttons cannot be triggered via Ability calls. For example, %{selected|repeating_knowledge_$0_knowledgeroll} returns TypeError: d is undefined. (Perhaps because the sheet uses two identically-named knowledgeroll buttons?) Consequently, it is also not possible to use knowledgeroll buttons from the Macro Bar after dragging them there. "Lockpicking" on line 3455 should be "Locksmith". And, here's a request: include a hidden, empty-valued Attribute alongside each repeating_knowledge row. (I'd use this Attribute within a macro to test for the existence of a repeating_knowledge row, so perhaps name it attr_knowledgeexists?) Thanks!

Edited 1490600013
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
1. noticed it 1 hour after the commit got accepted.... 2. fixed 3. there was quite a bit of a discussion on the shadowrun subreddit about whether to go with one or the other since both are referenced in the book. In the end "Lockpicking" just makes more sense than "Locksmith" As for your request: named it "attr_knowledgerow"
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
PSA: there is now a script in the library called "SR-RollExtender" for anyone with a pro account. It is made specifically for this sheet and can detect glitches and do extended rolls in a compact form. Feedback and requests welcome.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Awesome, thanks! Will check out the script, too!
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Jens said: As for your request: named it "attr_knowledgerow" Works great for my purposes, thanks again! However, the sheet-hiddentextfield box did not get properly hidden:
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Silvyre said: The knowledgeroll buttons cannot be triggered via Ability calls. For example, %{selected|repeating_knowledge_$0_knowledgeroll} returns TypeError: d is undefined. (Perhaps because the sheet uses two identically-named knowledgeroll buttons?) Consequently, it is also not possible to use knowledgeroll buttons from the Macro Bar after dragging them there. Jens said: fixed Unfortunately not. :(

Edited 1490680631
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
alright, that happens if you try to get the release in just before the weekly deadline and don't properly test your changes. Will need to look into why those knowledge buttons do not work, there are no duplicate names anywhere anymore .
Should i post issues relating to the companion script in this thread or a separate one? I'm having an issue where loading the companion script causes the API to crash. The only message it gives me is " SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier " I can list the other scripts i'm running if you want, but i don't want to fill this thread up if you'd prefer i post script related stuff elsewhere.
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
yeah you are probably right, i made a new post in the API forum <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4832255/script-shadowrun-rollextender" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4832255/script-shadowrun-rollextender</a>

Edited 1491768383
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Silvyre said: Silvyre said: The knowledgeroll buttons cannot be triggered via Ability calls. For example, %{selected|repeating_knowledge_$0_knowledgeroll} returns TypeError: d is undefined. (Perhaps because the sheet uses two identically-named knowledgeroll buttons?) Consequently, it is also not possible to use knowledgeroll buttons from the Macro Bar after dragging them there. Jens said: fixed Unfortunately not. :( Found a way to fix this. First, add a new Attribute (e.g. "attr_prefix") that has a value of @{ Then, define knowledgeattr like so: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;select name="attr_knowledgeattr"&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="@{prefix}@{character_name}|academic"&gt;Academic&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="@{prefix}@{character_name}|interest"&gt;Interest&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="@{prefix}@{character_name}|language"&gt;Language&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="@{prefix}@{character_name}|professional"&gt;Professional&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="@{prefix}@{character_name}|street"&gt;Street&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;/select&gt; Also, "Uncounciousness" should be "Unconsciousness" on lines 305 and 311 :)

Edited 1491874575
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for figuring out that bug. I probably spent a good few hours trying to catch this one. Sadly your solution did not work either, but since you pointed out what exactly caused the bug i found a solution using sheet workers. I think it is finally fixed. Silvyre said: Also, "Uncounciousness" should be "Unconsciousness" on lines 305 and 311 :)
Silvyre
Forum Champion
It's working! Thank you!
jflo
API Scripter
@Jens I love the work you've done on this, thanks for carrying the SR torch! I have a feature req, and a PR to go with it? How do you wanna handle that? Should I just submit the PR to roll20 or do you have a fork I can send it to for your review?
When jumped into a vehicle and you fire a weapon for that vehicle. It is adding the Attribute value twice.
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@jflo&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/darkxyro/roll20-character-sheet" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/darkxyro/roll20-character-sheet</a>... @jay thanks, fixed for next release.

Edited 1497921329
Hi, I've been running an SR game forever and am considering moving over to this new sheet (looks awesome). &nbsp;I created a test copy of the game &nbsp;and switched over to this sheet. &nbsp;I must be doing something wrong. &nbsp;I've filled in missing values for one of the chracters and now when I click "Simple Action" to fire the weaon, it posts to the chat, but does not subtract from the weapon ammo count. &nbsp;I checked to ensure there are no null/unexpected values with the weapon, skill or ablity score. &nbsp;The reload button does not work for me either. &nbsp; is there an API I need to install to use this feature? &nbsp;
Jens, If this thread is for that nice black sheet with the tabs on top, I have a request, please. Could you put some kind of RCC and Commlink stat block in the Matrix tab? Something for us Riggers to keep track of our console stats. A nameplate for the Cyberdeck, RCC, and Commlinks would be nice too, even if its only cosmetic. Thank you for your excellent work!
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The sheet uses whatever stats you put into the cyberdeck fields,&nbsp; if its only a RCC or Com, just put attack and sleaze to zero. I'll change the label for next release.
Hi Jens, Please let me know if there a solution for my issue. &nbsp;I love everything about this new sheet. &nbsp;I'm just stumped on why ammo tracking, and the reload feature arent working. &nbsp;If it helps, I can make you co-gm to take a look at it. &nbsp;Thank you for the great job so far on this.&nbsp;
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ammo tracking is not implemented in the script yet and cannot be done with the sheet alone. The reload is just experimental right now and has some bugs to iron out, sometimes it just doesnt work :-(
ok, cool man. &nbsp;We're switching over to this sheet. &nbsp;Keep up the outstanding work!

Edited 1500602665
It's a good sheet. How does one roll anything while also using Edge to break limits?
Does this sheet factor recoil in?
This is a great sheet, though I can't find the essence stat. Was that left out of perpose, or is it just missing for now?
Sometimes cyberware adds to the character without actually changing the Attributes. The sheet needs a way to indicate cyberlimb STR and AGI, as well as additional physical damage track boxes added by cyberlimbs. I'm not sure if mental attributes can be changed like this too, but should add that as well.&nbsp; If I add the limb stats as a bonus, it changes the Physical and Mental limits. Limbs don't affect the limits. As of now we are adding it as bonus dice for weapons and skills.&nbsp;
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@HaikenEdge top right corner click the edge button. @Mogus it shows recoil compensation and bullets used when using ammunition, but cannot factor in progressive recoil, so i left it completely for the player to calculate. @Wayward Foal it is on the Augmentation tab @Jasen H. Thats too much of an edge case to really build into the sheet. It would either clutter up the screen even more or be so overly complicated that most people would not use it anyway. If you really do not want to increase your limit, either add a negative limit modifier or use the method you described. physical damage boxes are on the last tab bottom left.

Edited 1502228226
@Jens Hi no bug report or anything I just wanted to say Thank You! for all the hard work you put and keep putting in to this outstanding Sheet.
@Jens, Is there a way to add more weapons and armor than the eight slots that the sheet starts with? It seems with vehicles and knowledge skills you can add as many as you want but as far as I can tell there is no +add button for weapons and armor. Other than that, no problems with the sheet, thanks for the excellent sheet.
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@andrew s. Its impossible with the Roll20 Interface to put an endless List inside an endless List and in most cases having the ability to decide how much ammo each weapon has is more important. Same goes for actually calculating the total armor, also not possible with an endless list.
@Jens&nbsp; Fair enough, thanks for the reply.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Just a note: using sheet workers, it's no problem to calculate the total armor as a sum of values over all rows of a repeating section, so total armor could actually be done even if it is a repeating section.

Edited 1505909966
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Likely a typo: @{skillratingpool52} is referenced twice within the HTML, but never defined. Likely meant to be @{skillrating52}
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Silvyre fixed for next release
Anyone know how to add a additional weapons to Vehicles/drones?
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@drift sadly not possible with the current roll20 syntax. Workaround by adding the same drone again and use that drones weapon slot.
The Calculation for using Gunnery as a jumped in Rigger seems to be wrong when firing the Weapon directly from the vehicle tab. It seems to use agility as well as logic for calculating the Dice pool. But it should only use agility.

Edited 1510491560
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Basti Fixed for the next update Will now always use the attribute specified at the Gunnery-skill in the skill tab.
So there's a weird display bug with weapon attack rolls - one of my players has a character with 14 dice to their attack, but the sheet's displaying Agility 7 and Unarmed Combat 11. Now it still only rolls &nbsp;14 dice so no problem there, but it's a bit confusing - as far as I can tell, what's happening is the character actually has agility 5 with a +2 bonus, so the display number for the skill is, instead of adding and then subtracting the attribute (7+0+[...]-7-0) it's going (5+2+[...]-5+2). Seems to be missing some brackets or something?
I think spell casting is broken. I can not actually debug this but here is a wild speculation: I selected some sample values so I could trace the issue better. I think this is a minor bug (/architecture problem) since the actual roll uses different values.
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There are currently a few display issues, when using augmented attributes. Will not be an easy fix and should not actually influence rolls. If it really bothers you, don't use augmented attributes, only base. Will look&nbsp; into it, when I have some time.
This sheet looks exactly like what I need, except one issue (bug?)&nbsp; Everything calculates correctly until I turn on the "Edge" button in the top right then turn it off again.&nbsp; After I do that, I can't get it to stop adding my edge score to my rolls. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a bug with the character sheet? Thanks in advance :)
Having the same problem as Jyan S. after using the edge button to make a edge roll it adds the characters edge score to every roll but dosnt explode the 6's and makes initiative rolls at max dice as if the player used edge. The only go around i have found so far is for the players to set there edge to 0 for all basic rolls and manually roll the initiative
After messing around on the character sheet it seems that when you turn the edge button on to make a edge roll it sets the [edge] attribute under attributes and abilities tab of the character to 1 telling the sheet to add edge to your roll (this is not the field that makes it explode 6's) only when you turn it off to no longer make edge rolls the [edge] field is retaining the value so the sheet is still adding your edge to your rolls. the fix i have found is to bind the [edge] value to a tokens bar so the value appears in one of the coloured circles then manually set it to 0 when not making edge rolls hope this helps anyone else with this issue
Great idea!&nbsp; I was using the same work around where I would set the edge to 0, but I like your alternative better.&nbsp; Only, instead of setting "edge" to 0, I have to set "edgn" to 0 because the html is adding @{edgn}*@{edg_total}. Thanks :)
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@FracturedSolace @Jyan S. Fixed for next release. TIL ""!=null
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Erik R. @Aypahyo I think i got all of them? Let me know if you find anything else.
You're awesome!&nbsp; Thanks :)&nbsp; Where can I check when the next release is?&nbsp; Or is it just whenever it's ready?