Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shadowrun 5th Edition (advanced)

Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@DMokun I appreciate your suggestion, especially since it comes with code. The only problem i see with it is people being used to the way it works right now. There are a lot of people using the sheet and applying recoil on their own, if i change it now it would probably confuse most of them. I guess it's just something you and your players have to get used to or if you have a roll20 subscription you can change it for your campain.
Thank you for this sheet, it is awesome!
Dyvim
Plus
Translator
Hello Jens,  Can you please add the data-i18n tags so that your superb character sheet can be translated in other languages? Shadowrun is really appreciated in other countries and languages and no other shadowrun sheet is available in other languages. It will be very appreciated.  Thanks by advance.
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Dyvim I no longer have a pro-account and this would be an impossible task to do without it. But if anyone wants to go through and add the flags/compile the language file, i will support to the best of my abilities.
Hello guys, I want to know why sometimes the 3D dices and the results in the right panel are different, see this image:
Jens
Sheet Author
API Scripter
3D dice suck and dont work. Doesn't matter what sheet (if any) you use.
So, the only solution is to disable 3D dices?
Hi Shira, are you noticing this primarily with exploding dice?
Very sad this wonderful sheet is no longer supported :/ It's far better than the simple Shadowrun5 sheet.
Can this sheet be used to create NPC or does it just use the PC sheet?
Hello guys, I cant find matrix or astral defenses in the sheet, is possible to add them below physical defenses please? Besides that I have an adept now and some powers have drain and need to roll something like Magic+Body, is there any chance to add a section for those rolls?
Hello! I started to use this sheet for the import feature not a long time ago. Is there still support for it or is there any place to leave suggestions? Greetings 
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This would be the place to leave suggestions. It was last updated 7 months ago .

Edited 1544742780
Perfectly, let me start with Technomancers: It would be nice to have the possibility of a flexible bonus or malus to drain. Currently this seems to be impossible as the drainpool is hardcoded as sum of resonance and will. The same is already possible for Magicians by manipulation of the field drainattribute,  so it should not be a huge problem.