Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] CombatTracker

Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@viante, the chats don't disappear.  They are high up if you refresh or log out/log in.  Just have your folks scroll up in the chat log.  This isn't something that can be fixed.  It's how Roll20 works. @Kilter, I haven't seen a handleGraphicMovement error in a long time now.  Please invite me to your game and then promote me to GM and I'll take a look.  
Nevermind it was my fault, it was a older version of the script, Ill keep you updated it it happens with the new one.
Hello friends,  I have an issue with the script "CombatTracker", after ending each fight and the turnover, it causes a crash of the Api console and I dont know why (I have to reboot the console. Note : The version I installed is from the one click install and here's the error code (if it rings a bell to someone) :  For reference, the error message generated was: TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined at handleGraphicMovement (apiscript.js:10504:28) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1020:14) at updateLocalCache (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1318:18) at /home/node/d20-api -server/api.js:1502:11 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Rd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425)
I'm using V 1.1.8. First off, awesome script! So, in my game I have at least 1 player who constantly 'can't find' the turn order box in chat to advance their turn due to other chat outputs pushing it way up.  Is there a way to re-issue the current turn to chat rather than me doing it for them?  Second, not a major issue just an observation. Any time I have any single players token selected and try to start combat, the API crashes: TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined at doTurnorderChange (apiscript.js:18665:55) at Timeout._onTimeout (apiscript.js:18346:13) at ontimeout (timers.js:386:14) at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:250:5) at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:214:5)

Edited 1568224556
You can make a macro they can use for a token action or in the macro bar.   !ct next that way they don't have to scroll
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@satori, the one step install version is very old and has numerous issues.&nbsp; Use this version,&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/Combattracker" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/Combattracker</a> .&nbsp; You'll need to reset your conditions between version.&nbsp;&nbsp; @Mike, I'll check it out.&nbsp;&nbsp;
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What the heck is Override for?

Edited 1569071082
Hi all. I have installed the new version of both combat tracker and status inof as found in vivotrs link, but now none of the conditions ask for a duration or anything anymore, what do I need to do here? Edit: Nevermind, I hit "reset combat tracker" and now they all have values whereas before they were all just N, N, N, N. Problem solved...by luck!! Edit: It may also have been because I thought you still had to have status info installed seperately whereas they are now combined in the&nbsp; 1.1.8 beta if I'm understanding things correclty.
New question! What is the best way to add new combatants to an ongoing combat and ensure they enter the CT at the correct place, both for players and for monsters/npc's?Doing it via my standard init macro or via the players character sheets just seems to add thier value to the end of the list no matter the value rolled. Thanks!

Edited 1569158491
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Some conditions don't change when they are cast.&nbsp; They have the same duration and direction each time.&nbsp; When that's the case, set override to false and when you assign the condition, it won't bring up the duration/direction popups.&nbsp; The condition will be assigned with 1 click.&nbsp; When duration/direction can change, for whatever reason, then set override to true and when you assigned the condition, you then set the duration/direction Combat Tracker and Status Info have been combined into one.&nbsp; Don't use Status Info as a separate api You highlight the token and roll init off the character sheet.&nbsp; Then you sort the initiative order or drag/drop the additions into their new place in the turnorder.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1570475276
@Victor B. I love&nbsp; the version you have been working on. I noticed that some of the conditions descriptions didn't handle the apostrophe symbol well and replaces it with&nbsp; ’ I replaced them with a grave accent to have a similar effect. Below is an example conditions: { blinded: { name: 'Blinded', description: '&lt;p&gt;A blinded creature can`t see and automatically fails any ability check that requires sight.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Attack rolls against the creature have advantage, and the creature`s Attack rolls have disadvantage.&lt;/p&gt;', icon: 'bleeding-eye', duration: 1,
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That may be true.&nbsp; I'm not escaping special chars.&nbsp; Remove them and all is good.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Has anyone got the beta to work with the Pathfinder 1E Community sheet? I get the following error when adding init to the initiative attr section of the Combat Setup configuration menu. I checked and init is an attribute on the sheet. I have used CombatTracker in the past but the original was so buggy we had to remove it. The beta looks great and I would love to try it out but I'm stuck getting it to start. Any help would be appreciated. - Meldogs

Edited 1570890471
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've put in specific code for pathfinder.&nbsp; I'd suggest reaching out to Kilter or Ravenknight.&nbsp; The key here is to find out what's going into initiative.&nbsp; One way to find out is to create a new game and set to custom sheet, then go to github and copy the source code (always use raw button when copying source out of github).&nbsp; Paste into your custom sheet and then do a search on initiative (or init).&nbsp; Find out the fields involved.&nbsp; Anything derived (you'll see some math in the value element), can't be used, so instead go to the fields that are in the math and put them into initiative in CT as comma delimited fields.&nbsp; That should work for you.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B. said: I've put in specific code for pathfinder.&nbsp; I'd suggest reaching out to Kilter or Ravenknight.&nbsp; The key here is to find out what's going into initiative.&nbsp; One way to find out is to create a new game and set to custom sheet, then go to github and copy the source code (always use raw button when copying source out of github).&nbsp; Paste into your custom sheet and then do a search on initiative (or init).&nbsp; Find out the fields involved.&nbsp; Anything derived (you'll see some math in the value element), can't be used, so instead go to the fields that are in the math and put them into initiative in CT as comma delimited fields.&nbsp; That should work for you.&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks Victor. That is pretty much what I did and got it up and running. -Meldogs
Hey, getting the following error Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again.&nbsp; More info... For reference, the error message generated was:&nbsp; TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined at handleGraphicMovement (apiscript.js:11044:33) at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1023:14) at updateLocalCache (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1321:18) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1505:11 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Rd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) It seems to happen when every I use the Stop Combat command and have the PC tokens copied on more than one page. (i.e. PC tokens on Start/Landing Page and the same tokens on a battle map.)&nbsp; If I just clear the tracker without stopping the combat it doesn't happen, but doing this also doesn't reset the Round number.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
So you're starting combat on one page and stopping on another?&nbsp;&nbsp;
Nope, starting and stopping on the same page.&nbsp; Tokens are just on the Landing page for any time there is not a map.

Edited 1571764675
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Try dragging the tokens from char sheets and see if the problem goes away.&nbsp; There's a known issue in roll20 surrounding IDs and copying them from other pages.&nbsp; It messes up the ID somehow.&nbsp; The Aaron wrote up something about this.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Does the same thing.
I am also consistently getting the same error as @Kilter, so would be grateful for a solution.&nbsp; Thanks again for maintaining this otherwise awesome script!

Edited 1571978930
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Kilter didn't you have a game you invited me too?&nbsp; It's been a while.&nbsp; If so, please do so.&nbsp; I need to recreate this and I can't.&nbsp; Or patt0n?&nbsp; Either way, send me a PM with a game invite and once joined, promote me to GM.&nbsp; Make a copy of your game if needed.&nbsp;&nbsp;
@victor, i ended up deleting the one-click script and manually creating the one from this post: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/7762664/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/7762664/</a> Since then, it's been holding up.&nbsp; I'll let you know if the problem re-appears. Thanks for the offer of assistance
Game link sent, but come to think of it I have been having an issue with that lobby. So it may just be that. Or not sure if the issue with Bump in the past was fixed, Ill look into that more when I get time. Thank you for looking into it.
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
My players are not seeing other players in turnorder. Can you help. Also, how do I add new combatants to an existing turnorder?

Edited 1572174984
Hi there! First of all: great job! Amazing script.&nbsp; I do have a couple of questions though: 1- I assume the commands are the same as they were in the old version, am I right? (Couldn't find new documentation). In that case the !ct reset conditions command does remove all the conditions from the token, but it doesn't remove the icons (while the !ct remove [CONDITION] does remove everything). Am I using a wrong command? Sometimes being able to remove conditions all together, instead of one at the time, is very useful... 2- This is a bit longer^^ I'm using your CombatTracker script and I'm also using Jakob's GroupChecks script ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3631602/script-groupcheck-roll-checks-saves-et-cetera-for-many-tokens-at-once/?pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3631602/script-groupcheck-roll-checks-saves-et-cetera-for-many-tokens-at-once/?pagenum=1</a> ) Is it possible to have them working together via some kind of macro? In detail I would like to be able to make multiple saving throws and apply a status from CombatTracker to all the tokens that don't pass the test. The script ApplyDamage (for GroupChecks) does that with a macro like this:&nbsp; !group-check {{ --?{Ability Save|Strength,Strength Save|Dexterity,Dexterity Save|Constitution,Constitution Save|Intelligence,Intelligence Save|Wisdom,Wisdom Save|Charisma,Charisma Save} --process --subheader vs DC ?{DC} --button ApplyDamage !apply-damage ~dmg [[?{Damage}]] ~type ?{Damage on Save|Half,half|None,none} ~DC ?{DC} ~saves RESULTS(,) ~ids IDS(,) }} And it allows to add icons with a macro like this: !group-check {{ --?{Ability Save|Strength,Strength Save|Dexterity,Dexterity Save|Constitution,Constitution Save|Intelligence,Intelligence Save|Wisdom,Wisdom Save|Charisma,Charisma Save} --ro ?{Roll Type|Normal,roll1|Advantage,adv|Disadvantage,dis} --process --subheader vs DC ?{DC} --button ApplyDamage !apply-damage ~dmg [[?{Damage|0}]] ~type ?{Damage on Save|Half,half|None,none} ~DC ?{DC} ~saves RESULTS(,) ~ids IDS(,) ?{Status| None,~| Red,~status red| Blue,~status blue| Green,~status green| Orange,~status orange| Purple,~status purple| Pink,~status pink| Yellow,~status yellow| ―, | Concentrating,~status blue| Readying,~status stopwatch| ―, | Prone,~status back-pain| Restrained,~status fishing-net| Grappled,~status grab| ―, | Incapacitated,~status interdiction| Stunned,~status pummeled| Unconscious,~status sleepy| ―, | Charmed,~status chained-heart| Frightened,~status screaming| ―, | Poisoned,~status half-heart| Blinded,~status bleeding-eye| Deafened,~status lightning-helix| Paralyzed,~status padlock| Petrified,~status broken-skull| ―, | Dodging,~status bolt-shield| Cover (half),~status broken-shield:2| Cover (three-quarters),~status broken-shield:5| Cover (full),~status white-tower| Invisible,~status ninja-mask| ―, } }} Now... I tried to combine that with the CombatTracker conditions like this: !group-check {{ --?{Ability Save|Strength,Strength Save|Dexterity,Dexterity Save|Constitution,Constitution Save|Intelligence,Intelligence Save|Wisdom,Wisdom Save|Charisma,Charisma Save} --ro ?{Roll Type|Normal,roll1|Advantage,adv|Disadvantage,dis} --process --subheader vs DC ?{DC} --button ApplyDamage !apply-damage ~dmg [[?{Damage|0}]] ~type ?{Damage on Save|Half,half|None,none} ~DC ?{DC} ~saves RESULTS(,) ~ids IDS(,) --button ApplyStatus !ct add ?{Condition|Blinded,blinded|Charmed,charmed|Deafened,deafened|Frightened,frightened|Grappled,grappled|Incapacitated,incapacitated|Inspiration,inspiration|Invisibility,invisibility|Paralyzed,paralyzed|Petrified,petrified|Poisoned,poisoned|Prone,prone|Stunned,stunned|Unconscious,unconscious|Blessed,blessed|} ?{Duration|} ?{Direction|-1} }} But the problem is that it doesn't consider which token passed the test and which didn't, so it just applies the status to all of them. I tried adding ~DC ?{DC} ~saves RESULTS(,) ~ids IDS(,) at the end of the script but it does nothing. Is it something that's simply impossible or am I missing something? (I know nothing about scripting, I mostly copy paste stuff from other people and use trial and error to modify it to my needs^^) Thanks

Edited 1572317955
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Francesco, use the menus to issue commands and use the up arrow in the chat box area to see the command that was issued.&nbsp; This will help you figure out what commands you want.&nbsp; I can see syntax errors in your commands.&nbsp; There always has to be a duration (duration|0, duration|-1, but not duration|...that won't work), or make sure you use the menus to set a default duration then don't even use duration at all in your command and CT will use the default duration.&nbsp; Same with Direction.&nbsp;&nbsp; @SaveGe, not sure what you mean by not seeing.&nbsp; They are in the turnorder and on the same layer right?&nbsp; Not on GM layer?&nbsp; This isn't a CT issue.&nbsp; The turnorder window is pure Roll20, so you might have some characters/tokens set so only that player can see them.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B. said: @Francesco, use the menus to issue commands and use the up arrow in the chat box area to see the command that was issued.&nbsp; This will help you figure out what commands you want.&nbsp; I can see syntax errors in your commands.&nbsp; There always has to be a duration (duration|0, duration|-1, but not duration|...that won't work), or make sure you use the menus to set a default duration then don't even use duration at all in your command and CT will use the default duration.&nbsp; Same with Direction.&nbsp;&nbsp; @SaveGe, not sure what you mean by not seeing.&nbsp; They are in the turnorder and on the same layer right?&nbsp; Not on GM layer?&nbsp; This isn't a CT issue.&nbsp; The turnorder window is pure Roll20, so you might have some characters/tokens set so only that player can see them.&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks for the reply but my problem is not in making the conditions work, they work as expected (with duration and direction). What I'm trying to do is to get the ids from the GroupCheck (the ids of the tokens that didn't pass the test) and add the conditions only to those.&nbsp; Using the arrow keys in chat as you suggested, I noticed that the ApplyDamage button actually gets the ids of the tokens that passed or didn't pass the test (and it's capable of applying the damage only to the ones who didn't pass). I was wondering if it was possible to use the same ids to apply the condition, leaving the others.&nbsp;
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
CT doesn't use IDs.&nbsp; That's Token Mod.&nbsp; For CT, you must highlight the token in order to add the condition.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Hey all, Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else. I just started using this awesome script a few weeks back. When I first started using it, the menu would load at the start of every game. At the time, I was able to turn of the turn timers etc...&nbsp; Now it only starts up if I start it with a new game. I have tried the !ct command to give me the main menu, but I don't see the setup options anymore. I would like to add the timer for some of my more veteran groups now to add that sense of urgency. I am sure it is a simple fix, likely somewhere I misread something. :P
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There's a COG icon on the main menu (upper right in the green or red bar).&nbsp; Click on that to get to menus

Edited 1573453706
Having read through all 14 pages of changes and requests, I'm still unclear about something.&nbsp;&nbsp; Is there supposed to be a macro that shows up in the "Abilities" section of the character sheet?&nbsp; I'm using the 5OGL and do not see the macro for the players.&nbsp; I can read some of the coding but cannot figure out what the macro actually is and therefore recreate on my own.&nbsp; It's not really critical as my players can just handle their turns as always but it would be nice to guide them through (similar to the charactermancer approach).&nbsp; Thank you all for all of the work that was put into this script!!!
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Version 1.1.9 is deployed to Github here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/Combattracker" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/Combattracker</a> Fixed a max exceeded error when starting up combat and auto roll initiative is false and the turnorder hasn't been populated yet.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@x01853 - Combat Tracker is completely separate from the character sheeting.&nbsp; I'm not sure what you need the macro for, so I can't help any further.&nbsp; There's a few ways to start combat.&nbsp; Set Auto Roll Initiative to on and and the Die roll to D20 and it will auto roll initiative for all selected characters and NPCs automatically.&nbsp; The other way is to have the characters roll their initiatives, you roll the NPC initiatives, turn auto roll initiative to off and then start combat.&nbsp;&nbsp;
@Victor B. - That's what I thought.&nbsp; I guess my confusion is from one of the menu options that mentions a Macro.&nbsp; Not really sure where that is supposed to show up and what it does.&nbsp; That's all.
A few remarks now that I've just played with the latest version of your Combat Tracker: There is now no help at all, either in the script or as part of the readme file. Since you have changed/abbreviated/iconized so much from the previous version it would be very beneficial to have a rundown on basic use/commands. Many things really need some explanation, even for those of us who used the old version. With the timer off, the turn announcement still shows a "delay turn." If that's not related to the timer, then I don't know what it could be for - see #1 above. Similar to #1, there should be feedback on things like not having a token selected. When you click a button and nothing happens, you can't tell if it is a delay in execution (which happens all the time ), a script error, or something else. If the user just did something wrong, they need to be scolded informed. If the timer is disabled, it would be great to have no timer-related icons/buttons in the interface. Why clutter it more than it already is? Condition descriptions that should have an apostrophe have ’ instead, like can’t instead of can't or&nbsp;creature’s and not creature's. There are other cosmetic concerns I have, but that's just me being a stickler for UI design. Otherwise, you've done a fantastic job of updating this script. I look forward to giving it an actual run in my next game. :)

Edited 1573657769
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
1) There's not going to be a help.&nbsp; I'm not paid to do this.&nbsp; I volunteer.&nbsp; Therefore, ask questions.&nbsp; The Wiki is based on Robyns scripts.&nbsp; I'm not going to replace his wiki or script in roll20 github because it's his script.&nbsp; I'm just enhancing it.&nbsp; I will post a help within this tread for how to use it.&nbsp;&nbsp; 2) I haven't seen the delay turn show up.&nbsp; There's another command causing that to happen.&nbsp; I've combined two scripts and way too many options he provided, which I've supported.&nbsp;&nbsp; 3) Edits are continuing.&nbsp; Robyn's scripts simply died.&nbsp; I'm trying to add edits to prevent crashes and provide feedback in chat.&nbsp; There is already a token not select message but you may need to scroll down to see it.&nbsp; 4) If no timer is selected, then there's no timer.&nbsp; Please explain what more you want?&nbsp; 5) No apostrophe means no apostrophe.&nbsp; I don't have time....yet....for those sort of details.&nbsp; &nbsp; And thank you for the compliment.&nbsp; I use this script in all my campaigns.&nbsp; I've focused it, honestly, on how I use it.&nbsp; How others use it is what I need feedback on.&nbsp;&nbsp;
I am using the combattracker but the commands are not working. The only one that seems to respond is !help and that allows me to start turnorder, but timer is allways on at 90sec and I cannot change it by any means. Does anyone know what is happening and how I can fix this?

Edited 1573657956
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Run !ct to bring up combattracker.&nbsp; Look for a Cog Icon.&nbsp; Click on that and you can start managing your combattracker.&nbsp; Many menus available from there.&nbsp; &nbsp;There's a timer menu where you can configure your timer.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Ben, You can shut off delay turn by not announcing the player turn.&nbsp; I forget where that option is, but poke around and you'll find it.&nbsp; If you announce the player turn, the delay option will always be available.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Francesco G. &nbsp;- I use groupcheck and apply damge and it seems to work fine here is the macro that I use. See if this helps. Note I do not have the same icons set so some of the ones listed may not work and you make have to change them around. !group-check {{ --?{Ability Save|Strength,Strength Save|Dexterity,Dexterity Save|Constitution,Constitution Save|Intelligence,Intelligence Save|Wisdom,Wisdom Save|Charisma,Charisma Save} --ro ?{Roll Type|Normal,roll1|Advantage,adv|Disadvantage,dis} --process --subheader vs DC ?{DC} --button ApplyDamage !apply-damage ~dmg [[?{Damage|0}]] ~type ?{Damage on Save|Half,half|None,none} ~DC ?{DC} ~saves RESULTS(,) ~ids IDS(,) ?{Status|None,~| Blinded,~status bleeding-eye| Charmed,~status broken-heart| Deafened,~status edge-crack| Frightened,~status screaming| Grappled,~status grab| Invisibility,~status ninja-mask| Incapacitated,~status interdiction| Paralyzed,~status pummeled| Petrified,~status frozen-orb| Poisoned,~status chemical-bolt| Prone,~status back-pain| Restrained,~status fishing-net| Stunned,~status fist| Unconscious,~status sleepy} }}
Bug: Custom conditions (added using the "add condition" function) cannot be deleted. It seems to use the same syntax as removing a condition from a token.
Just started using this, and amazing work on this Victor. I'm currently using a very modified version of tracker jacker. However, I'm loving all the integration with the status info and general usability of this. &nbsp;A couple questions though. What can a player do? Logging in as a player it doesn't seem like any commands are working (!ct add prone for example). I see the debug info come through the log that it got the request, but nothing happens. I can't doe a !ct conditions or anything. Are none of the commands available to players? Or is there a setting somewhere I need to change first? I have set send only to GM to false as well.&nbsp; Dug into the code a bit and I see that it is basically locked down to interacting with the GM. In my games (I have great players) I rely on them to manage their statuses. It takes a bunch of work off of me, and let's them manage their character like they would at a table anyway. I was able to do a quick/dirty change to capture the msg.who in the handle function. Then you can pass that into the later functions and use it to send the reply back to the person that made the request. Primarily I'm doing this for the ct show function. I'm also creating a new function that returns just the full list of statuses without the top menu bar. That way they can quickly pull that up to add a status on their character.&nbsp; I know you're working really hard no critical bug fixes and stability. So hopefully you'll consider some of these items for a backlog. 1. Allow show to function for players for any token they can control 2. Player version of ct all, without the modify buttons 3. On the show status window, the ability to modify an existing status, not just remove it. IE change the duration It looks like most of the framework to handle these is there, so hopefully they won't be too hard to add in the future. I really look forward to using this full time in my games. Thank you for all the hard work you've done on this.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Ben, I'll look at the Add/Remove condition functionality.&nbsp; @Kevin, can you post the changes you made and I'll quickly integrate them.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Version 1.1.10 is here&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/Combattracker" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/Combattracker</a> Fixed a bug in the delete condition logic.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1573743315
Hey! I have a little question, the old [combat tracker status] api had the option to add a little message after the duration was filled in. With this version I don't see the option of adding a custom message, is that something that will be added or am I doing something incorrectly? Also as soon as I use the command to stop CT, it crashes with a handle graphic movement error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined at handleGraphicMovement (apiscript.js:8599:33) at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1023:14) at updateLocalCache (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1321:18) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1505:11 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Rd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425)
Victor B. said: Run !ct to bring up combattracker.&nbsp; Look for a Cog Icon.&nbsp; Click on that and you can start managing your combattracker.&nbsp; Many menus available from there.&nbsp; &nbsp;There's a timer menu where you can configure your timer.&nbsp;&nbsp; That is my issue. !ct command does not run at all. I tried now to install the Version 1.1.10 you just released but I still have same issue.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It's working for me.&nbsp; Did you use the RAW button when you copied from Github?&nbsp; You can pick up extra stuff.&nbsp; Also check your API server, it might have crashed?&nbsp;&nbsp;