Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5E D&D by Roll20 Official Character Sheet v. 2.7

Is there a way of tracking attuned items in the character sheet?
I put an entry in the Features & Traits section for this: Attuned Items Empty Attunement Slot Empty Attunement Slot Empty Attunement Slot Then just replace with the attuned items as the character acquires them.
Adding an action and setting the attack to SPELL doesn't properly consider equipped Staff of Power. What is interesting here is that my Eldretch Blast that was auto-added from spell has SPELL as the attack modifier and it correctly is reflecting the staff of power.  However, I added a new entry that is the same as that one, but it doesn't reflect the staff of power +2 bonus. According to the Attributes/Abilities tab of the sheet, spell_attack_mod is 2 and spell_attack_bonus is 12 (both of which are correct).  However, the action I added manually that uses SPELL for attack mod shows 10, not 12.  When I click on either action, in the hover tooltip of the roll the functional one (from spell card) shows 2[SPELLATK] in it, while the broken one (manually added) does not.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings D&D friends! This post is getting long so I have created a new one,  D&D 5E by Roll20 Sheet v. 2.7 (Q2Y2019) . I am going to try to make a new post every quarter or so in order to make the threads more manageable. I went through this one and tried to transfer anything which seems unresolved here. If I missed something please forgive me and comment on the new thread with a permalink to this one if you do not want to write your post again. Thanks! - Cassie Micah, Thanks for reporting this. I will add a ticket to investigate this issue. The function that handles these mods is very robust so I do not know the issue off the top of my head. I am pretty sure I know the location of the problem.