Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5E D&D by Roll20 Official Character Sheet v. 2.7

Darin P. said: I am having a problem with my character sheet and if its been brought up before I cant find any reference to it.  All the "Framing" on the character sheets is off...if there is a fix for this or if I am just not doing something right I would appreciate some help. Thanks Most likely you have change the zoom on your browser. If you are using Google Chrome, click Ctrl-0 to reset your browser's zoom.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Most common causes for this are: Unsupported browser (Roll20 supports only Chrome and Firefox) The browser is set at other than 100% zoom. Third party extension or script is interfering.
Thanks a lot. Got it fixed.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} Hello! Got a couple of weird problem (hopefully I can explain it clearly): FIRST PROBLEM Due to some homebrew additions, spellcasting characters may have spells that need a FLAT DC or spells that get a bonus to the DC (resulting in the spell being set up with a Flat DC). However, when I go into the “Attacks & Sellcasting” section, go to the “SAVING THROWS” line of a spell, and attempt to set the “VS DC:” to FLAT , it just automatically reverts back to SPELL . At this same time, on the “ATTACK” line, whether I have the box checked or not OR even using it or not, when I set the “VS DC:” to FLAT , the “ATTACK” line changes to STR . I then tested and discovered that when I set the “VS DC:” to any of the 6 ability scores, the box on the “ATTACK” line automatically matches it with the respective ability score AND reverts the “VS DC:” back to SPELL . I also noticed when I did this, the DC of the spell would change to that of the “Selected ability modifier+proficiency+8” (the setting of FLAT on the “VS DC:” line would match STR if it was selected). Now, the text box for FLAT on the “SAVING THROW” line does show up and let me type in a number, but it does not change the DC. HOWEVER, this only seems to affect spells that are tied to a SPELLCARD in the SPELLS tab***. If I create an individual entry in “Attacks & Spellcasting”, I seem to be able to set FLAT DC’s without issue. SECOND PROBLEM ·      When a Spell Save DC & Spell Attack Bonus are altered (i.e. increasing its respective ability modifier by 1), the spells in “Attacks & Spellcasting” do not automatically update the DC or Attack bonuses (oddly enough, I have to utilize the first problem I stated above by, for example, switching the “VS DC:” from CHARISMA to STRENGTH and back to CHARISMA, in order for those entries to update). o    Also, when this happens, if a spell had the spellcasting modifier added to the damage roll, it gets removed, but only for spells that are tied to a SPELLCARD in the SPELLS tab***. ***NOTE: with regard to entries tied to a SPELLCARD in the SPELLS tab, it does not matter if the spell is pulled from the compendium or I enter them in manually, the problems are the same either way. Also, with regard to the first problem, changing the SPELLCASTING ABILITY in the SPELLCARD does the same thing as altering the “VS DC:” line in “Attacks & Spellcasting”. Hopefully that all made sense.
Kai
Plus
Sheet Author
I hope this is the right place for my suggestion as it is related to the sheet. Would it be possible to implement an additional field on the spell tab that displays the number of spells prepared and the maximum number of prepared spells? This is something I am missing since I began using this otherwise great sheet. Please let me know if this has to go to the suggestions forum instead.
I was setting up folks with character sheets and we're having problems with it not showing spell slots. Is there a solution to the problem? You can modify your spell slots remaining but it doesn't show the maximum. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/5th_Edition_OGL_by_Roll20#Spell_Slot_Modifiers" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/5th_Edition_OGL_by_Roll20#Spell_Slot_Modifiers</a>

Edited 1550610273
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Helen P., I'm unfamiliar with this bug. Can you walk me through your steps for when you see it? Is the sceneario Import from Vault -&gt; broken -&gt; fix it -&gt; stays working until next vault import? Or is it Import from Vault -&gt; broken -&gt; fix it -&gt; breaks again during a session? Connor, I am actually working my way through a 5e refactor. Improving the quality of life of the NPC html is on that list though it may not be for a quarter, two, or even this year. The 5e sheet is reeaaally big and I'm taking the steps very slow as to reduce the risk of any potential negative impacts on games. I hear your suggestion for improving the traits of NPCs and its something I too would like to see. :) Alex G, Thanks for adding the resolved tag. That's very helpful when I'm combing this thread.&nbsp; StarAether271, First Problem The "Attack" spells in the Spells section are heavily scripted to allow for automatic updating in the Attacks section on the Core page when spells are change in the Spells page and vice versa. This is process is likely not accounting for your customizations and indeed is reseting them every time you make a change to that Spell in the Spells section. I'll put in a bug ticket for this but unfortunately cannot give you an ETA on when it may be fixed. For now manually entering these spells into the Attacks section on the Core page is the best option. I apologize for this inconvenience. Edit : I have been testing this and I think one of my refactors could have potentially made this problem worse. Even if it didn't since I just went through this code I'm familiar with it so I will see about bumping up a fix for this one. Edit 2: &nbsp;I found what's causing the flat problem, I think. However my fix it broke all the compendium drops O_O...Needless to say I'll be doing further investigation &amp; testing before any code releases. Second Problem This problem I am having a bit hard time tracking down the source. I pulled up an older character sheet from ~2 years ago. Its &nbsp;Hellish Rebuke &nbsp;was not updating similar to what you described here. I dragged &amp; dropped duplicate&nbsp; Hellish Rebuke &nbsp;from the Compendium to the sheet and this second one was working correctly. Are you having this issue on both old spells &amp; brand new ones? If so would you mind if I took a peek at one of the characters in one of your game having this trouble. Let me know the name of the game &amp; character if you do not mind me checking on it. Thanks! Kai, The circles to the left of spells will turn red if you click on them. This is intended to indicate the spell is prepared and can quickly be added up for a total. I do not believe there is currently a place to track the maximum number that you can have prepared. I'll add that to our feedback for future evaluation. William M, The maximum number is set on the left side and I believe are calculated based on Class &amp; Level. If a class &amp; level are already set, would you mind if I looked at one of your games to see what the issue may be? If I can please let me know which game &amp; which character. Thanks Everyone, Cassie

Edited 1550615024
Re: Offhand weapon damage modifier not staying deleted. Example:&nbsp; The equivalent of /roll 1d6&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; reverts to /roll 1d6+3&nbsp; in the Attacks section. I'm not 100% sure if this is due to importing or not, but it's likely, since I often use the same character for one-shots, and sometimes for multi-session games.&nbsp; I'll import it whenever possible, but sometimes I have to rebuild it from scratch if the GM has a free account, since I have a free account.&nbsp; My usual steps are: 1. From the Compendium, Drag &amp; Drop two copies of a weapon with the "Light" property (e.g., club, dagger, scimitar, shortsword). 2. Leave one copy as is, change the name of the second (e. g., Dagger #2) for the offhand weapon, and remove the STR or DEX modifier from its damage. 3. Import the sheet into the Character Vault. 4. Export it to a new game; have the GM assign editing rights so I can use it. 5. Some, but not always all, and sometimes none of the #2 weapons have had the DEX or STR modifier restored to their damage. 6. Change them again.&nbsp; 7. I may have to repeatedly change them back, from one session to the next. It's possible the inconsistency in (5) might be due to my sometimes changing the name via the Attacks section, and other times via the Equipment list.&nbsp; The damage modifier is always changed via the Attacks section. Note that the unchanged primary hand weapons never have any problems. Thank you!
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Thanks Helen. That is a very helpful account! From this is seems the issue arise on Export/Import between sessions rather than say randomly changing during a session. I'll put in a ticket and see if I can investigate the issue. I have some suspicions regarding why this is happening. I'm sorry for the hassle and cannot provide an ETA on when it may be fixed but I will add it to our bug list for the 5e sheet for further investigation. You're welcome and thanks for reporting this, Cassie
Thanks!&nbsp; It's a bit of a nuisance, but it also implies something is not working right that could affect other things in the sheet.
Hi, I was trying to reference one of the repeating items sections of this (pretty amazing) sheet from a custom ability, but: I can't figure out the attribute names from HTML or github source. I'd like to use attack bonuses, crit, etc... as they are in the attacks section. If I try tentatively some basic attributes using the repeating id I just receive a generic error as expected if I can't figure out the attribute name (ex: No attribute was found for @{Neodre Igroo|repeating_items_-LZ-IU3M7ZTH9CA9zsku_rname}). Instead if I use the positional index the error I receive seem to indicate that there is no repeating_items section at all (ex:&nbsp;@{Neodre Igroo|repeating_items_$0_rname} -&gt;&nbsp; You tried to use the repeating section row at index 0 for repeating_items, but there doesn't seem to be a row at that index. ). I would really love the possibility to reference those data from my custom templates. Also I noticed a strange behavior of the css. If I make an action button in an attack template it is black on white and in style with the rest of the template, if I do the same in an attdmg template it becomes white on pink. It is obviously a small thing. Eventually, I corrected it in the css and would like to make a pull request for the fix. Is there any steps I need to follow for this? Thanks ps: this sheet and level up application are one of the best and more usable things roll20 ever did. Great work!

Edited 1550774818
Pacca, Most likely you ran into an issue referencing items because the section for items is repeating_inventory &nbsp;not repeating_items. As for which attributes are in this section, I searched for repeating_inventory &nbsp;in the html to find&nbsp; &lt;fieldset class="repeating_inventory"&gt; &nbsp;and then I searched through the section for&nbsp; name="attr_ . These are the attributes I found: itemname itemcount itemweight hasattack itemattackid itemcontent equipped itemmodifiers itemproperties itemresourceid useasresource inventorysubflag
Hi, I've encountered an issue with the Global Damage Modifiers field on this sheet, which I have reported in this thread: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7232680/sneak-attack-in-global-damage-modifier-field-showing-0d6-extra-critical-damage" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7232680/sneak-attack-in-global-damage-modifier-field-showing-0d6-extra-critical-damage</a> tl;dr doing double-digit numbers of dice in a GDM causes an error when it comes time to calculate for a critical hit.
Laðy Laмвðaðelтa said: Hi, I've encountered an issue with the Global Damage Modifiers field on this sheet, which I have reported in this thread: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7232680/sneak-attack-in-global-damage-modifier-field-showing-0d6-extra-critical-damage" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7232680/sneak-attack-in-global-damage-modifier-field-showing-0d6-extra-critical-damage</a> tl;dr doing double-digit numbers of dice in a GDM causes an error when it comes time to calculate for a critical hit. Just curious, is that post in the Pro forum? Because when I click on it it just takes me to the home page for Roll20. Since I can't see the post, I'm going to guess that the cause is because your global damage modifier uses a formula to handle how many sneak attack dice are rolled. Because of how the damage modifier is parsed for critical hits, calculated numbers of dice won't function and the modifier can only handle flat values for dice rolls. For example "2d6" will work, but "[[floor((@{level}+1)/2)]]d6" will not. My recommendation is to remove this formula and manually change the global damage macro when you get more sneak attack dice until a better way to handle critical hits and global damage modifiers has been implemented.

Edited 1551066933
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yes, it was originally in the Pro Forum. Spren seems to have hit on the reason: Laðy Laмвðaðelтa said: Hi, I've got a character sheet for a Rogue who uses the Sneak Attack feature, and this has been coded as a Global Damage Modifier on their character sheet (which is a&nbsp;D&amp;D 5e by Roll20&nbsp;sheet). When a critical hit is performed with this GDM active, the damage for the Sneak Attack should be rolled as 10d6 + 10d6. Instead, it is rolled as 10d6 + 0d6. Please advise! Spren Said: I'm seeing the same thing. Looks like a bug. Played a bit more with it. Seems like the global damage mod is limited to a single digit for some reason. 8d6 or 9d6 works fine, but 10d6 give you a 0 and 11d6 gives you 1d6. So it's like it's only using the first digit. This makes it easy to work around by splitting up your damage to 9d6+1d6 or some other combination that adds up to 10d6. Not a pretty solution but it works.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Laðy Laмвðaðelтa&nbsp; I tracked down that issue and I know what is causing this to happen. The fix may be rather easy but I need to ask for some guidance from the veteran 5e coders to find out what the intent is behind why its coded the way it is now in order to try to prevent potentially causing bugs for other scenarios. Thanks for the screen shots. That was helpful and finding the issue. Greetings D&amp;D 5e sheet users, I just want to let you know that I am working on a bit refactoring and I want to keep everyone in the loop just in case you see any new weirdness that might stem from these updates. All of these changes have been tested by me and passed our QA yet despite this diligence sometimes users find interesting scenarios we had not anticipated hence this notice. :)&nbsp; Today we deployed the following updates. Global AC, Attack, Save , and Skill toggles in the options were reworked. This just has to do with toggling them off and on. NPC skills &amp; saves listeners were updated. Let me know if you see any issues with NPC skills &amp; saves either using drag &amp; drop or manual entry Charactermancer Leveler had significant changes to its Hit Point calculations . If you're leveling double check your hit points are calculating correctly. Hill Dwarves &amp; Draconic Sorcerers now are getting their bonuses. This was only the Leveler and not the Level 1 Charactermancer. Thanks, Cassie
Not sure if there if this is the right place but is it possible to add a "Prepare Spell List" button? It would work the same as the level up charactermancer just not level up?&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Anthony V. said: Not sure if there if this is the right place but is it possible to add a "Prepare Spell List" button? It would work the same as the level up charactermancer just not level up?&nbsp; That's something that I've brought up before. It would probably be an addition to Charactermancer, most likely and probably would count as a suggestion, since it would be a new feature, not a refinement or feedback on an existing feature. If you want to put it in the Suggestion forum, I'll upvote it, because I think it would be a great addition!

Edited 1551221742
Hi Cassie, Thanks for the update. If I wanted to use chatsetattr to adjust whether the certain global modifiers were on or off, what attribute/flags would I need to reference? Before, for the global attack macro, I think it was something like: repeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_active_flag ....with the options of either 0 or 1. These no longer work, so I'm guessing the recent update changed them? - Thanks :)
I cant seem to get the charactermancer to update and use xanathars guide after purchasing it. It will not let me add it to my shared compendiums in game settings either. I have a pro account and this is extremely frustrating since I am about to run the first session and need the content i just bought to work for the character creation process.
godthedj said: Hi Cassie, Thanks for the update. If I wanted to use chatsetattr to adjust whether the certain global modifiers were on or off, what attribute/flags would I need to reference? Before, for the global attack macro, I think it was something like: repeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_active_flag ....with the options of either 0 or 1. These no longer work, so I'm guessing the recent update changed them? - Thanks :) Are you getting any errors? I'm not seeing a change regarding the global modifiers.

Edited 1551236940
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Iamthepaulruss &nbsp;said: I cant seem to get the charactermancer to update and use xanathars guide after purchasing it. It will not let me add it to my shared compendiums in game settings either. I have a pro account and this is extremely frustrating since I am about to run the first session and need the content i just bought to work for the character creation process. Some first things to check: 1. Are you able to access Xanathar's Guide material in your compendium? This will show that the problem does not lie with the purchase. 2. Is this a game of which you are the creator? 3. Is the sheet the 5e D&amp;D sheet by Roll20 (as opposed to Shaped or Community sheets)? 4. Do you have more than one log in? Just to verify that the purchase is on the same account.
I wouldn't mind at all. I've sent you a PM and will give you DM access so you can check things out.&nbsp; Cassie said: William M, The maximum number is set on the left side and I believe are calculated based on Class &amp; Level. If a class &amp; level are already set, would you mind if I looked at one of your games to see what the issue may be? If I can please let me know which game &amp; which character. Thanks Everyone, Cassie
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings William M. You have the setting Auto Levels&nbsp; Calculations &nbsp;turned Off on your sheets by default. Auto Levels Calculations is what auto sets these attributes. I do not think there is a currently a way to set them manually as its written to be an automated processed.&nbsp; Sorry, Cassie
Oh that simple. Thanks Cassie

Edited 1551375024
Kyle G. said: godthedj said: Hi Cassie, Thanks for the update. If I wanted to use chatsetattr to adjust whether the certain global modifiers were on or off, what attribute/flags would I need to reference? Before, for the global attack macro, I think it was something like: repeating_tohitmod_$0_global_attack_active_flag ....with the options of either 0 or 1. These no longer work, so I'm guessing the recent update changed them? - Thanks :) Are you getting any errors? I'm not seeing a change regarding the global modifiers. Umm... I tried again and the little error message seems to have stopped. I'm guessing it must have been a typo on my part. - I was just retesting things in case the recent updated helped fix a previously reported bug . - No worries!

Edited 1551475971
keithcurtis said: Iamthepaulruss &nbsp;said: I cant seem to get the charactermancer to update and use xanathars guide after purchasing it. It will not let me add it to my shared compendiums in game settings either. I have a pro account and this is extremely frustrating since I am about to run the first session and need the content i just bought to work for the character creation process. Some first things to check: 1. Are you able to access Xanathar's Guide material in your compendium? This will show that the problem does not lie with the purchase. 2. Is this a game of which you are the creator? 3. Is the sheet the 5e D&amp;D sheet by Roll20 (as opposed to Shaped or Community sheets)? 4. Do you have more than one log in? Just to verify that the purchase is on the same account. I am able to access Xanathars guide&nbsp; that i purchased through the marketplace under my compendium, but volos guide is not for some reason. Also, when i view the PC's character sheets through the charactermancer I was able to view spells and sub classes from the books that were not visible to the players.&nbsp; I am the game creator&nbsp; I am using the 5e Roll 20 sheet I only have one log in Under game settings I have the share my compendium selected but it only allows me to list Tomb Of Annihilation (the module we are playing). Below it there are slots that have "compendium sharing slot available", but they do not allow me to click or change them in any way. I think the problem may lie with adding them as shared compendiums? Thanks for your help!
keithcurtis said: Anthony V. said: Not sure if there if this is the right place but is it possible to add a "Prepare Spell List" button? It would work the same as the level up charactermancer just not level up?&nbsp; That's something that I've brought up before. It would probably be an addition to Charactermancer, most likely and probably would count as a suggestion, since it would be a new feature, not a refinement or feedback on an existing feature. If you want to put it in the Suggestion forum, I'll upvote it, because I think it would be a great addition! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7170605/5e-ogl-prepared-spell-selector" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7170605/5e-ogl-prepared-spell-selector</a> Here is the link if anyone else wants to back this suggestion :)
Feature request (not sure if this is the right place to put it): I would like to be able to change the size that a character counts as for the purposes of encumbrance somewhere in the character sheet. There is a Feat that affects this, as well as some racial features on various races. Pretty sure there's no way to do this right now.
Laðy Laмвðaðelтa said: Feature request (not sure if this is the right place to put it): I would like to be able to change the size that a character counts as for the purposes of encumbrance somewhere in the character sheet. There is a Feat that affects this, as well as some racial features on various races. Pretty sure there's no way to do this right now. Backwards way of doing it but in my games i create an inventory Item Called "Goliath Strength" or something like that with Negative amount in weight (-15 x STR) or something like that depending on the feat or race I also use this for items like bag of holding.&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Anthony V. said: Laðy Laмвðaðelтa said: Feature request (not sure if this is the right place to put it): I would like to be able to change the size that a character counts as for the purposes of encumbrance somewhere in the character sheet. There is a Feat that affects this, as well as some racial features on various races. Pretty sure there's no way to do this right now. Backwards way of doing it but in my games i create an inventory Item Called "Goliath Strength" or something like that with Negative amount in weight (-15 x STR) or something like that depending on the feat or race I also use this for items like bag of holding.&nbsp; That's pretty clever!
Laðy Laмвðaðelтa said: Feature request (not sure if this is the right place to put it): I would like to be able to change the size that a character counts as for the purposes of encumbrance somewhere in the character sheet. There is a Feat that affects this, as well as some racial features on various races. Pretty sure there's no way to do this right now. There is a setting for the Carrying Capacity modifer in the Character Settings (cog wheel page, left-most column, top-most section). I don't remember the exact name of the setting, but it is used for this purpose.
Kyle G. said: There is a setting for the Carrying Capacity modifer in the Character Settings (cog wheel page, left-most column, top-most section). I don't remember the exact name of the setting, but it is used for this purpose. I'm not sure how I managed to miss that. Thanks.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
There are a lot of settings in the options tab. Its easy to miss one. :) Iamthepaulruss, Could you PM me the name of your game if you are comfortable with sharing it with me? I can try to look into this issue.

Edited 1551721326
Thank you Kyle! Took me a while to be able to come back playing with templates. Thanks for the input, what I needed was a little different, but the notion that repeating_items is not universal (the wiki was a bit confusing on this) is what I needed... the section I'm interested in is the attack section, and I just tried it out and found out that I have access to everything I need. For example: @{Neodre Igroo|repeating_attack_$0_atkname} or&nbsp;@{Neodre Igroo|repeating_attack_-LZ-IU3M7ZTH9CA9zsku_atkname} but also&nbsp;@{Neodre Igroo|repeating_attack_-LZ-IU3M7ZTH9CA9zsku_rollbase} which is the roll template ready to use (crit and damage template are avalable too) thanks again Kyle G. said: Pacca, Most likely you ran into an issue referencing items because the section for items is repeating_inventory &nbsp;not repeating_items. As for which attributes are in this section, I searched for repeating_inventory &nbsp;in the html to find&nbsp; &lt;fieldset class="repeating_inventory"&gt; &nbsp;and then I searched through the section for&nbsp; name="attr_ . These are the attributes I found: itemname itemcount itemweight hasattack itemattackid itemcontent equipped itemmodifiers itemproperties itemresourceid useasresource inventorysubflag
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
On the NPC side of things, the following skills do not show up in the stat block when a value is set: Animal Handling Sleight of Hand

Edited 1551799278
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Brian C, Good catch. I'm going to go look for that right now and see if we can get it fixed ASAP. Edit : I found the issue Brian and a fix will go out today.

Edited 1551801727
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Cassie said: Brian C, Good catch. I'm going to go look for that right now and see if we can get it fixed ASAP. Edit : I found the issue Brian and a fix will go out today. Cheers!
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Sheet Authors. This week's refactor is is related Monsters Drag &amp; Drop &nbsp;if all goes well you will notice not a single change. :) If you encounter any issues with dragging &amp; dropping monsters please let me know which monsters and I'll investigate it. Thanks, Cassie

Edited 1551814668
LotsOfLore
Translator
Hi there,&nbsp; just wanted to let people know that the Italian translation of the official D&amp;D 5e character sheet is complete! A big thank you to all who have contributed! I would like to point out to the Authors a couple of areas where a little graphic fix might be needed to get rid of some visualization problems, if they can find the time (obviously these are low priority fixes compared to the sheet's functionality). See images below: Locations 1 , 2 and 3 could benefit from a little more space in order to accommodate the text boxes, especially n. 3 since the key ability is cut out; Location 4 , this text box contains (auto-fills) the character name, however in the original paper sheet it would be used for the name of the spellcaster class (e.g. Wizard, Bard etc.). This is independent from the language displayed; Location 5 , could benefit from a little more space to accommodate the text box. Thank you for your attention. Have fun gaming!
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
LotsOfLore, Thanks for the screenshots!&nbsp; I'll put in a ticket to get this on our todo list.

Edited 1551991562
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Just wanted to let you know we've escalated this. After investigation, it looks like there's definitely something going on. I see that you have two deleted games in your shared compendium slots. Can you remove those and we'll see if that takes care of it? (It likely won't, but it's a good troubleshooting step, just in case.) We may also need you to follow up with an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> to check on your Volo's purchase, since you can't see that one in your compendium. Hi, Iamthepaulruss, (Updated after more investigation) When trying to recreate this issue to make the ticket, when logging in as a player, I was able to see both Volo's and Xanathar's options in the in-app compendium. Please note: Volo's is not supported in the Charactermancer yet. You can drag and drop player options directly from the compendium (the "i" icon) onto a character sheet for Volo's options. When a DM's compendium is shared, all the compendiums they have for that system are shared as well. So, for example, if you bought Volo's and Xanathar's, content from both of those books, plus the SRD, will be available to your users in the compendium. Options from Xanathar's will also be available in the charactermancer when creating or leveling up a PC. In the Game Settings for your game, you have 2 games that were deleted which are taking compendium sharing slots. You can remove them from your compendium sharing if you wish by clicking those two lines under Compendium Sharing. The other two spaces are open; if you made a new game and wanted to share your compendium there, you would be able to do so from that game's Game Settings page. When you're looking at the compendium sharing, all games that take up sharing spots are shown, to make it easier for GMs to manage which games have access to their compendiums. Iamthepaulruss said: I am able to access Xanathars guide&nbsp; that i purchased through the marketplace under my compendium, but volos guide is not for some reason. Also, when i view the PC's character sheets through the charactermancer I was able to view spells and sub classes from the books that were not visible to the players.&nbsp;
Is this where you want bug reports against the sheet's latest version? &nbsp;Or do you want issues in github? &nbsp;I found a code bug introduced in a recent change to the sheet, very specific and reproducible. &nbsp;&nbsp;
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Ammo, Here is fine. I keep an eye on this thread for new bugs. Thanks, Cassie
Using OGL Sheet 2.7: &nbsp;&nbsp; If I trigger the change handler for ' spellathigherlevels' using the API like so: on('ready', () =&gt; { &nbsp; &nbsp; const wiz = '-L_KMCx4UcFdov2XqaiC'; &nbsp; &nbsp; setAttrs(wiz, { 'repeating_spell-1_-LZKMEXjbf0wAvqi0Anj_spelloutput': 'SPELLCARD' });&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; setAttrs(wiz, { 'repeating_spell-1_-LZKMEXjbf0wAvqi0Anj_spellathigherlevels': 'What happens at higher levels' });&nbsp; }); Then I get this error in the console: "ReferenceError: update_spelloutput is not defined" "ReferenceError: update_spelloutput is not defined &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.eval [as -L_KMCx4UcFdov2XqaiC//repeating_spell-1_-LZKMEXjbf0wAvqi0Anj//0.9806806343591024] (eval at messageHandler (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:284:6), &lt;anonymous&gt;:452:21) &nbsp; &nbsp; at _fullfillAttrReq (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:259:31) &nbsp; &nbsp; at messageHandler (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:290:6) &nbsp; &nbsp; at process.&lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/tiny-worker/lib/worker.js:60:55) &nbsp; &nbsp; at emitTwo (events.js:106:13) &nbsp; &nbsp; at process.emit (events.js:194:7) &nbsp; &nbsp; at process.nextTick (internal/child_process.js:766:12) &nbsp; &nbsp; at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:73:7) &nbsp; &nbsp; at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:104:9)" This function was introduced in this change: <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/commit/30de08f010c9487be278c66c28e87c717c50c515#diff-2af1f0641d1837ed6ada964688728104" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/commit/30de08f010c9487be278c66c28e87c717c50c515#diff-2af1f0641d1837ed6ada964688728104</a>
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings 5e User, This weeks refactor was related to Spells Drag &amp; Drop . Let me know if you have any issues starting today with dragging and dropping spells from the compendium. Thanks, Cassie
Re: Spells Drag &amp; Drop 1. It's no longer possible to Drag &amp; Drop&nbsp;a second copy of a spell -- a note says it's being accepted, but nothing happens. 2. Eldritch Blast is still broken -- it's an attack spell, but Drag &amp; Drop fails to make the attack entry on the CORE tab, and even the copy on the Spells tab doesn't work.
Helen P. said: Re: Spells Drag &amp; Drop 1. It's no longer possible to Drag &amp; Drop&nbsp;a second copy of a spell -- a note says it's being accepted, but nothing happens. 2. Eldritch Blast is still broken -- it's an attack spell, but Drag &amp; Drop fails to make the attack entry on the CORE tab, and even the copy on the Spells tab doesn't work. I actually like the concept of not having a second spell dropping that is helpful

Edited 1552441537
Yes, I just listed it beause it's a noticeable change, and the message is inaccurate.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Helen P. Thanks for the feedback. I'm open to opinions if related to duplicate spells. Both have merits and listing any change is helpful when it comes to refactoring. :) I'll look at Eldritch Blast tomorrow. I think it may be an issue with that spells' data if other spells are working. We're looking to review &amp; update spell data soon. Thanks, Cassie