Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Allow us to Drop more than one Vote on a Suggestion

Score + 51
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I currently have 9 votes available to cast. There is nothing on this list that is more important to me than some of the character sheet suggestions. Because very few people are sheet authors and many of the players play 5e, so those types of suggestions will be hard pressed to ever each 200 votes.  I would appreciate the ability to put my additional votes to items that really matter to me.
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
I'll spend a vote on this (but only one because that's all I have to give!). There are suggestions (like allowing more fonts for character sheets ) that are only really appreciated by sheet authors, though the community as a whole would benefit from them. I'd love to be able to give those threads more votes, especially now that threads with only a few votes will be closed after a month.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Agreed, I'd give all my votes to this if I could ;) For now, you will just have to settle for one...

Edited 1550231866
Umm... How do I get ANY votes??   OK, now I see that I have 11 votes... Now to find how to attribute them to an idea. :)
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Mark said: Umm... How do I get ANY votes??   OK, now I see that I have 11 votes... Now to find how to attribute them to an idea. :) Just click on the triangle next to the score/suggestion title. :)
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, Finderski, Just a quick heads up about the initial concern here, that a small-but-vital percentage of total users who improve the site and contribute to Roll20's success may not feel heard. The suggestions forum isn't the only way we decide what to work on; it's just the one that all 3 million+ users have some access to, so it's the most democratized way to get visibility on a suggestion. Sheet authors and API script authors have other ways (especially the Character Sheet and API forums) to give feedback and suggest improvements. These don't need to reach 200 votes to be enacted, and in fact may never reach the suggestions forum to be voted on at all. Similarly, a suggestion on the forums doesn't need to reach 200 votes to be enacted, either; that's just the threshold at which a staff member will come in and respond to the thread at least once a month with an update (even if the update is "nothing to report.") I hope that helps give more context. I'm not saying this is a bad suggestion or anything like that-- just that there's a "workaround" for the initial concern. Finderski said: I currently have 9 votes available to cast. There is nothing on this list that is more important to me than some of the character sheet suggestions. Because very few people are sheet authors and many of the players play 5e, so those types of suggestions will be hard pressed to ever each 200 votes.  I would appreciate the ability to put my additional votes to items that really matter to me.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Stephanie B. said: Hi, Finderski, Just a quick heads up about the initial concern here, that a small-but-vital percentage of total users who improve the site and contribute to Roll20's success may not feel heard. The suggestions forum isn't the only way we decide what to work on; it's just the one that all 3 million+ users have some access to, so it's the most democratized way to get visibility on a suggestion. Sheet authors and API script authors have other ways (especially the Character Sheet and API forums) to give feedback and suggest improvements. These don't need to reach 200 votes to be enacted, and in fact may never reach the suggestions forum to be voted on at all. Similarly, a suggestion on the forums doesn't need to reach 200 votes to be enacted, either; that's just the threshold at which a staff member will come in and respond to the thread at least once a month with an update (even if the update is "nothing to report.") I hope that helps give more context. I'm not saying this is a bad suggestion or anything like that-- just that there's a "workaround" for the initial concern. Finderski said: I currently have 9 votes available to cast. There is nothing on this list that is more important to me than some of the character sheet suggestions. Because very few people are sheet authors and many of the players play 5e, so those types of suggestions will be hard pressed to ever each 200 votes.  I would appreciate the ability to put my additional votes to items that really matter to me.  The problem is there are many sheet authors who don't feel our voices are being heard...look at the suggestion for google fonts to be integrated...no response from Roll20 and whenever I try to bring it up on a town hall, I get ignored and emails go unanswered...
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
+1
Gold
Forum Champion
Finderski said: I currently have 9 votes available to cast. There is nothing on this list that is more important to me than some of the character sheet suggestions. Trade? List a few of your favorites that need +1's. I've got a couple votes available at the moment. I'm already voting +1 on Google Webfonts, Print Character Sheets, and Option to Expose Character Sheets to other players. What else is big in Char sheets, Finderski? Some of the Suggestions that I think are under-rated and could use help voting up, 1 Allow text inside Card Decks 2 Way for players to indicate if they are attending a game... 3 Expanded Text Tool: Outlined Font 4 Calendar to manage player availability and attendance Thanks
Love the idea of trading votes... You might as well since your vote does nothing until it is cast. Good thinking, Gold!
I need some help with a suggestion I put up. I have three votes up my sleeve that I'm willing to trade. One vote per request in exchnage for a vote for mine. My suggestion is called: Token Selection - New Attack Options Button - Show Attack Options Feel free to comment on that thread to let me know what you think, too and bump it up to the Recent activity. I'll do the same for yours. :)

Edited 1554565850
Dash
Plus
Adding my +1 here and adding a +1 to Mark's, if you could take a look at: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7333880/sendping-function-fix-it" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7333880/sendping-function-fix-it</a> That suggestion/bug has been around since January of 2015.
Chad
Plus
Sheet Author
I don’t think an unlimited number of votes. But maybe a drop-down for 1, 2 or 3 votes?
Has anyone got any spare votes? I'm happy to swap for any suggestions as I have a few up my sleeve. This is my idea:&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7347663/token-selection-new-attack-options-button-show-attack-options" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7347663/token-selection-new-attack-options-button-show-attack-options</a>
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I'd give a second vote for this if I could
Alt suggestion that I didn't see: what if there was a separate are for voting on character sheet features, with a different quota for consideration (and only available to tagged sheet authors/contributors). +1! And thanks for your help getting the Google Webfonts feature approved!