Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 (Q3Y2019)

Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hotfix! GM Whisper button should be working again Spell level 9 should be working again The stars aligned and we were able to put out a hotfix outside of our normal development cycles. Thanks for reporting these issues. I hope you have a great weekend adventuring.
Feature Request  One-liner  Title : Bulk edit      Brief  Description :  Please add the way to edit bulk for character. My player took the feet to add him 2 bulk but we couldn't find the way to edit it in the char sheet

Edited 1566762707
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Maelorn said: Please add the way to edit bulk for character. My player took the feet to add him 2 bulk but we couldn't find the way to edit it in the char sheet Current workaround: Add an item with negative bulk to the inventory. This can also be used to simulate a bag of holding or other bulk-altering features.
Feature Request  One-liner  Title : Separate Bonus for Initiative   Brief  Description :  Currently there is no way to distinguish between Perception Bonuses and Initiative Bonuses, but some feats allow to add the Init Bonus alone. Would be great if this feature is implemented.
Feature Request  One-liner  Title : Support for reaction spells   Brief  Description :  There is currently no way to (easily and cleanly) add spells that have reaction cast times, and there is no built in option in spells for a trigger.  Feature Request  One-liner  Title : Spell Previews Brief  Description :  Having a button next to spells similar to what already exists in the inventory and feats sections to drop down a preview of spell details without risk of editing the spell would be extremely useful. Especially as one slight misclick can deactivate attack, damage, and/or saves for spells because the entire areas where those fields reside act as the checkbox, rather than just the checkbox itself. 
Feature Request  One-liner  Title : Critical Hit Options   Brief  Description :  Allow us to turn off critical damage displaying on non-critical attacks, and allow us to set the critical damage to be based on the regular damage roll instead of a separate damage roll.

Edited 1567412527
Feature Request One-liner  Title :  Critical Damage prompt and roll method Brief  Description : Currently the PF2e character sheet always rolls damage for a critical and and it's always a separate roll with a x2 attatched to this. I understand that Paizo's intention behind making crits just x2 whatever you previously rolled. But it's a little confusing for players and GMs when you see both numbers EVERY SINGLE ROLL. I also can see why roll20 chose this approach because of the "critical success/failure on a +/-10" so it's difficult to tell when it applies. I would like to purpose a clickable icon or button in the roll template that the GM or player can click on that would add a second roll, possibly in a separate template. Taking in consideration that the DnD 5e roll20 sheet has the option to roll attack rolls, then click on the weapon in the roll template to roll damage as default. I imagine this could be something similar. like even a separate line after the initial damage roll labeled "Critical?" and if you click it it re-rolls damage with the x2. This would GREATLY reduce chat bloat in my opinion. Edit: it would also be great if this separate template showed the "Critical Success" Notes. And i suppose you could do the same for "Critical Failures" too. i guess what i'm trying to get at is a smaller roll template that's only shows the information needed at that moment. And if you need the Crit Success/Fail notes, you click on it only when you need it. Despite being a Pro member i'm not to keen on API stuff but i am pretty good at macro text so i thinking of something like this (using the correct roll template of course). Obviously it would look a little neater if i could get the correct information on the right template (and trust me the inline rolls are still pulling stats from a selected token/character sheet). but i think this helps get my point across. Additionally there are many in my group, including myself, that still prefer rolling dice a second time. Like i said, in an actual tabletop setting i can understand the x2 in terms of speeding up the game. but it just doesn't feel as exciting, especially when you roll low on a single die and that lower number is what gets multiplied. (especially since technically the second die should roll higher statistically speaking) Even in the PF2e core rulebook (i can't remember what page) there's a sidebar mentioning that if certain groups want to keep rolling dice instead of applying a x2 that's definitely an option. So i'd appreciate in the Options tab of the Character Sheet a toggle to roll critical damage as x2 or to roll a second set of dice, and add the modifiers twice. Even if the x2 remains default i'm sure it'd make a lot of user's happy.
Feature Request One-liner  Title : Spell options for NPCs Brief  Description : Have the option to add spells to NPC sheets, more akin to the options available on PC sheets (including actions, spell DC's, failure vs critical failure results etc. etc.).
Cernunnos said: Feature Request One-liner  Title : Spell options for NPCs Brief  Description : Have the option to add spells to NPC sheets, more akin to the options available on PC sheets (including actions, spell DC's, failure vs critical failure results etc. etc.). This, please! Entering NPCs with spells is a nightmare. You either have to use the player sheet, which means all your information is scattered among multiple tabs, or try to shove relevant information in some kind of stat block on the npc sheet.

Edited 1567546585
DarkTemplar45 said: Feature Request One-liner  Title :  Critical Damage prompt and roll method Brief  Description : Currently the PF2e character sheet always rolls damage for a critical and and it's always a separate roll with a x2 attatched to this. I understand that Paizo's intention behind making crits just x2 whatever you previously rolled. But it's a little confusing for players and GMs when you see both numbers EVERY SINGLE ROLL. I also can see why roll20 chose this approach because of the "critical success/failure on a +/-10" so it's difficult to tell when it applies. I would like to purpose a clickable icon or button in the roll template that the GM or player can click on that would add a second roll, possibly in a separate template. Taking in consideration that the DnD 5e roll20 sheet has the option to roll attack rolls, then click on the weapon in the roll template to roll damage as default. I imagine this could be something similar. like even a separate line after the initial damage roll labeled "Critical?" and if you click it it re-rolls damage with the x2. This would GREATLY reduce chat bloat in my opinion. Edit: it would also be great if this separate template showed the "Critical Success" Notes. And i suppose you could do the same for "Critical Failures" too. i guess what i'm trying to get at is a smaller roll template that's only shows the information needed at that moment. And if you need the Crit Success/Fail notes, you click on it only when you need it. Despite being a Pro member i'm not to keen on API stuff but i am pretty good at macro text so i thinking of something like this (using the correct roll template of course). Obviously it would look a little neater if i could get the correct information on the right template (and trust me the inline rolls are still pulling stats from a selected token/character sheet). but i think this helps get my point across. Additionally there are many in my group, including myself, that still prefer rolling dice a second time. Like i said, in an actual tabletop setting i can understand the x2 in terms of speeding up the game. but it just doesn't feel as exciting, especially when you roll low on a single die and that lower number is what gets multiplied. (especially since technically the second die should roll higher statistically speaking) Even in the PF2e core rulebook (i can't remember what page) there's a sidebar mentioning that if certain groups want to keep rolling dice instead of applying a x2 that's definitely an option. So i'd appreciate in the Options tab of the Character Sheet a toggle to roll critical damage as x2 or to roll a second set of dice, and add the modifiers twice. Even if the x2 remains default i'm sure it'd make a lot of user's happy. Would love to see something like this be implemented because as it is, it's simply confusing for some people but can be extremely demoralizing when you see things like this There are 2 separate rolls for regular damage and crits; the roll you make for regular damage is not the roll that gets doubled in the critical damage section. When you use the current 2E sheet macro to roll for damage, i believe everyone would be much happier taking that low 10 critical damage over seeing that they could've done more damage by not critting...
Poison said: Would love to see something like this be implemented because as it is, it's simply confusing for some people but can be extremely demoralizing when you see things like this There are 2 separate rolls for regular damage and crits; the roll you make for regular damage is not the roll that gets doubled in the critical damage section. When you use the current 2E sheet macro to roll for damage, i believe everyone would be much happier taking that low 10 critical damage over seeing that they could've done more damage by not critting... What I've done in my game, at least until the sheet gets better crit options, is let players choose to either double the normal damage or take the crit damage, whichever is higher. 
Bobby said: Poison said: Would love to see something like this be implemented because as it is, it's simply confusing for some people but can be extremely demoralizing when you see things like this There are 2 separate rolls for regular damage and crits; the roll you make for regular damage is not the roll that gets doubled in the critical damage section. When you use the current 2E sheet macro to roll for damage, i believe everyone would be much happier taking that low 10 critical damage over seeing that they could've done more damage by not critting... What I've done in my game, at least until the sheet gets better crit options, is let players choose to either double the normal damage or take the crit damage, whichever is higher.  That's not a bad option. It's still not ideal but a good band-aid fix until the sheet gets more polish.
DarkTemplar45 said: That's not a bad option. It's still not ideal but a good band-aid fix until the sheet gets more polish. Yeah it's definitely just a band-aid fix. It's working well so far, but, all things being fair, it works the same way for monsters...which has resulted in the druids bear getting one shot in the first round of combat. But, these things happen when you send your animal companion charging in ahead of everyone else headfirst into an angry dragon crocodile. 
DarkTemplar45 said: [...] especially since technically the second die should roll higher statistically speaking [...] It shouldn't, this is a case of Gamblers Fallacy. They have both equal opportunity to roll any number. An interesting sidenote is even if the way the sheet is doing it now, is not as pleasing and has the effects pointed out above, it is at least true to the "recommended rules". Contrary, rolling the dice a second time like mentioned in the CRB as an option changes the expected result by quite some margin. In the roll once and double scenario all results are equally probable. For a d6 doubled there is a 16.67% chance for any number to come up. So max damage is as probable as mininum damage or as the average damage. On the other hand, rolling twice reduces the possibility of min/max damage (again regarding a d6) to just about 2.78%
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Pathfinder v2.02 Quantity was added to inventory. This will update Bulk. Translatable text had issues but we'll get that bug ironed out next week in lieu of delaying the feature. NPC strike notes were added Updated placeholder text for NPC traits ( ) were added to roll templates to account for the addition of + in attributes. This will enable greater flexibility going forward. Quantity NPC Notes for strikes will display in the roll template if it is checked on in the NPC Options We're finishing up NPC spell casters this week and hope to have them released next week September 10th. Also in the works is support for additional damage types for strikes. Thanks, Cassie
+1 to creating prepared markers for which spells are currently prepared for prepared casters. This honestly should be the #1 priority. The sheet's borderline unusable for prepared casters at this moment, because it's much quicker and easier to note which spells you have prepared on a separate sheet of paper than in the sheet. Honestly, even just copy-pasting the system from PF1e sheet would be enough!
Yoonki said: +1 to creating prepared markers for which spells are currently prepared for prepared casters. This honestly should be the #1 priority. The sheet's borderline unusable for prepared casters at this moment, because it's much quicker and easier to note which spells you have prepared on a separate sheet of paper than in the sheet. Honestly, even just copy-pasting the system from PF1e sheet would be enough! Agreed. Currently I've set up handouts with tables for my prepared casters so they can mark which spells they have prepared It's the best I could think of to patch this while still being able to check myself what my casters have prepared. But a built in way to mark prepared spells should be a high priority fix, right up there with NPC spellcaster support (because on the DM side, NPC spellcasters are currently a nightmare). 
Does anyone know why critical damage is rolled separately from normal damage? I have run into an awkward situation where crit dealt less damage than a normal hit.
Well, that's because there are conditions that would make a roll a critical hit, that isn't depending on the roll. In 1E you would always know whether a hit was a critical hit (if the die hit rolled in the crit-range of the weapon). In 2E you have an added possibility, namely that the attack roll is 10 above the defenders AC. So that's why critical damage is always rolled and always displayed. But one might ask, wait - 2E rules advice that on a critical hit damage should be doubled. Why not do this? I think with the current rolling system in place, the problem is that there's no way to accomplish that because you would need to reference the value from the first damage roll and then double it. The rolling system has no way of referencing that first die roll and so the best way is to just roll again and double that result.

Edited 1567731594
Florian B. said: Well, that's because there are conditions that would make a roll a critical hit, that isn't depending on the roll. In 1E you would always know whether a hit was a critical hit (if the die hit rolled in the crit-range of the weapon). In 2E you have an added possibility, namely that the attack roll is 10 above the defenders AC. So that's why critical damage is always rolled and always displayed. But one might ask, wait - 2E rules advice that on a critical hit damage should be doubled. Why not do this? I think with the current rolling system in place, the problem is that there's no way to accomplish that because you would need to reference the value from the first damage roll and then double it. The rolling system has no way of referencing that first die roll and so the best way is to just roll again and double that result. There's also the option of rolling again for a crit; i'd rather roll damage twice or double the regular damage (by multiplying without having it automated) than see a crit not actually reference the first roll. I think the current solution is not one that's satisfactory for anybody.
+1 to criticals thing. I'd prefer make this Critical Damage being an option. It's much easier for me to double the result myself rather than look at 2 numbers. +1 to Prepared Spells - casters in my game have to use separate sheets of paper to track their spells.  +1 to NPC spellcasters - I have SO MUCH pain because of that and have to run them with PCs sheet (which doesn't have prepared marks). And also I would like to aske about whether there is any progress with "color neutral" mode for the sheet. Current massive blue thing is just blowing my eyes. It is kinda unpleasant to see...

Edited 1567780278
I had an idea about the critical thing, and did something dumb. As a workaround you can employ the userscript below (tested in Greasemonkey for Firefox) to add the doubled result behind the normal roll and then hide the critical-hit line: It's not thoroughly tested so it might mess up the chatlog. If something strange happens, disable the script and reload - everything will be back to normal. Now The Aaron will haunt my dreams because of bad JavaScript but maybe it helps someone. Edit: Just to add, this script will not change the chat archive or any rolls that have been done before the script was added. It's just a cosmetic change that runs in your webbrowser. Edit 2: The updated version, is a bit more stable has some light error checking and should only break in one specific corner case that I could not try out enough. Let's see if anyone finds it. // ==UserScript== // @name PF2e CriticalHitFix // @version 1 // @grant none // ==/UserScript== var target = document.querySelector("div.content") var observer = new MutationObserver(function(mutation) { mutation.forEach(function(mutation) { if (mutation.addedNodes[0]) { console.log(mutation) console.log('-- Checking Spacer') if (mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[3] && mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[3].className && mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[3].className == 'by') { console.log('-- Spacer detected ') damageNode = mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[4].childNodes[5].childNodes[3].childNodes[3] critNode = mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[4].childNodes[5].childNodes[5] } console.log('-- Checking Crit') if (mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[0] && mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[0].childNodes[5] && mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[0].childNodes[5].childNodes[3] && mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[0].childNodes[5].childNodes[3].innerText && mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[0].childNodes[5].childNodes[3].innerText == 'Critical!') { console.log('-- Crit detected!') // 3 - Critical! damageNode = mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[0].childNodes[5].childNodes[5].childNodes[3] critNode = mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[0].childNodes[5].childNodes[7] critTextNode = mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[0].childNodes[5].childNodes[3] } console.log('-- Checking Normal') if (mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[0] && mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[0].childNodes[5] && mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[0].childNodes[5].childNodes[3] && mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[0].childNodes[5].childNodes[3].childNodes[3] && mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[0].childNodes[5].childNodes[3].childNodes[3]) { console.log('-- Normal hit') damageNode = mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[0].childNodes[5].childNodes[3].childNodes[3] critNode = mutation.addedNodes[0].childNodes[0].childNodes[5].childNodes[5] } console.log('-- Checks finished') if (damageNode) { var damage = damageNode.innerText damageNode.innerText = damage + ' (' + damage * 2 + ')' } if (critNode) { critNode.hidden = true } if (critTextNode) { critTextNode.hidden = true } } }) }) var config = { attributes: false, childList: true, characterData: false }; observer.observe(target, config);
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Fyi, The additional color scheme option and Prepared spell casters depend on the refactor of our rushed code before they are added in. That refactor work is in progress now. So while these features are not yet directly being worked on the dependancies they require are. NPC spellcaster code is finished and through QA. Provided everything continues as scheduled it will be out on Tuesday.
Feature Request One-liner  Title : Streamline Critical Hits Brief  Description : A) Remove the automatic 'critical damage rolled' from normal weapon attacks. It's unnecessary in PF2e since a crit is just 2x your damage roll, and it makes the attack output box larger than it needs to be. B) Add a separate 'roll critical damage' option for weapons with specific critical damage effects, such as 'deadly' and 'fatal' weapons. E.g. My normal damage roll with my rapier is 1d6+1. When I click 'roll critical damage' I can set it to add an additional 1d8*2 to replicate the rapiers 'deadly d8' trait (to be added onto my existing damage roll). My normal damage roll with a pick is 1d6+4. When I click 'roll critical damage' I can set it to roll 2d10+4*2 to replicate the 'fatal 1d10' trait (to replace my previous damage roll).
Cassie said: Fyi, The additional color scheme option and Prepared spell casters depend on the refactor of our rushed code before they are added in. That refactor work is in progress now. So while these features are not yet directly being worked on the dependancies they require are. NPC spellcaster code is finished and through QA. Provided everything continues as scheduled it will be out on Tuesday. You are bombastik! Thanks for your answers! Really it is very cool to see that the sheet is worked on )
Florian B. said: I had an idea about the critical thing, and did something dumb. As a workaround you can employ the userscript below (tested in Greasemonkey for Firefox) to add the doubled result behind the normal roll and then hide the critical-hit line: It's not thoroughly tested so it might mess up the chatlog. If something strange happens, disable the script and reload - everything will be back to normal. Now The Aaron will haunt my dreams because of bad JavaScript but maybe it helps someone. Edit: Just to add, this script will not change the chat archive or any rolls that have been done before the script was added. It's just a cosmetic change that runs in your webbrowser. Edit 2: The updated version, is a bit more stable has some light error checking and should only break in one specific corner case that I could not try out enough. Let's see if anyone finds it. Mistake here (

Edited 1567840469
Oh sorry Maelorn, I should have been more clear. This is a script for use with the tools "Greasemonkey" for Firefox or "Tampermonkey" for Chrome, both are tool to run user defined scripts on any website. It is not a script for use with the Roll20 API.You can find both of these extensions in the respective addon-repository for those webbrowsers.
If anyone is wanting to use the Roll Template from this sheet - i have put together some examples on my blog bit.ly/TarraBlog
How goes the accessibility work for the sheet? I have another suggestion for screen reader users. I think there's some redundant labeling going on, and it's making my screen reader announce things repeatedly when using the Tab key to navigate through fields on the sheet. For example, when I tab to the Character Name edit field, my screen reader announces "Character name character name character name edit character name." This issue is present to varying degrees in most of the edit fields on the sheet.
Hi, sorry but I'm not sure how to make the format of propper bug reports or feature requests work with my screen reader. These are feature requests though, most of them having to do with the spells section. First, and this may seem a bit silly, but the level of Cantrips should not be locked to 0. Level 0 spells don't exist in second edition pathfinder. Cantrips are heightened to the highest level of spell you can cast. So if you can cast ninth level spells, your cantrips are essentially ninth level spells that you can cast repeatedly. The term 0-level spells doesn't exist anymore. Second, what's the reason for the "Frequency" combo box in spell entries? It should only be there for inate spells. This last one applies to all areas of the sheet. The number of times I need to set proficiencies for things is somewhat rediculous. For instance, if I'm an expert with martial weapons, I'd like to be able to indicate that my Longsword is a martial weapon and have the sheet figure all that out for me. There aldoneeds to be a way to set proficiency for advanced weapons and unarmed attacks. Perhapse when you add a weapon there could be a box to set whether it's simple, martial, advanced, unarmed or other. If it's set to Other you could manually set its proficiency, such as a rogue being proficient with a few specific weapons. Same for AC. If you're going to keep the current way to imput armor maybe instead of having a proficiency box by AC you could have a box where you could pick between unarmored, light, medium and heavy. You could then set the proficiency for the type of armor in only one place instead of having to change it twice if it increases. Same for spells. If I'm trained in spell attacks and spell dcs for occult spells I'd like this to happen when I set my spells to occult and have it set all that stuff to trained. That way when I become expert I only need to change it once for spell attacks and once for spell dcs.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Pathfinder 2 v2.03 NPC Spellcasters  are now live. This uses the same character sheet section as the PC spellcasters. NPC have their Attack & DC set different than the PC.
One-liner  Title : Formulae Book Brief  Description : Alchemist currently has no good way of organizing their infused reagents, crafted items, or formulae.
Cernunnos said: Feature Request One-liner  Title : Streamline Critical Hits Brief  Description : A) Remove the automatic 'critical damage rolled' from normal weapon attacks. It's unnecessary in PF2e since a crit is just 2x your damage roll, and it makes the attack output box larger than it needs to be. B) Add a separate 'roll critical damage' option for weapons with specific critical damage effects, such as 'deadly' and 'fatal' weapons. E.g. My normal damage roll with my rapier is 1d6+1. When I click 'roll critical damage' I can set it to add an additional 1d8*2 to replicate the rapiers 'deadly d8' trait (to be added onto my existing damage roll). My normal damage roll with a pick is 1d6+4. When I click 'roll critical damage' I can set it to roll 2d10+4*2 to replicate the 'fatal 1d10' trait (to replace my previous damage roll). Quick note, the d8 from deadly is NOT multiplied, so your rapier would be 2(1d6+1) + 1d8. Pretty sure fatal is ALL multiplied, though, so 2(2d10+4)

Edited 1568212353
Fatal works similarly to Deadly, in that is also grants a bonus non-multiplied die, so a Pick with no runes should go from 1d6+1 to (1d10+1)*2+1d10 edit : this would also mean a critical hit with a power attack using a major striking Great Pick is insane.
Royal said: Fatal works similarly to Deadly, in that is also grants a bonus non-multiplied die, so a Pick with no runes should go from 1d6+1 to (1d10+1)*2+1d10 I'm not sure the second die wouldn't be multiplied like it isn't for Deadly, though, since the description in deadly explicitly says to roll it after doubling, whereas for fatal, it just says you change the die and add a die: " Fatal: The fatal trait includes a die size. On a critical hit, the weapon’s damage die increases to that die size instead of the normal die size, and the weapon adds one additional damage die of the listed size. "
You are entirely correct, as they have made some drastic description changes to both deadly and fatal since playtest! Your formula is correct. This also means that Major Striking Great Pick is more busted than i thought lol
So this may have been answered somewhere, but are there any plans for a free PF2 compendium based on the SRD like for the PF1 and DND 5e, or is it just going to be buying books or writing my own stuff from here on out for second edition pathfinder?

Edited 1568272457
<a href="https://2e.aonprd.com/" rel="nofollow">https://2e.aonprd.com/</a> &nbsp;is the official SRD for 2e, unless you mean roll20 integration specifically, I don't know anything about that. Marten D. said: So this may have been answered somewhere, but are there any plans for a free PF2 compendium based on the SRD like for the PF1 and DND 5e, or is it just going to be buying books or writing my own stuff from here on out for second edition pathfinder?
Zantigo said: <a href="https://2e.aonprd.com/" rel="nofollow">https://2e.aonprd.com/</a> &nbsp;is the official SRD for 2e, unless you mean roll20 integration specifically, I don't know anything about that. Marten D. said: So this may have been answered somewhere, but are there any plans for a free PF2 compendium based on the SRD like for the PF1 and DND 5e, or is it just going to be buying books or writing my own stuff from here on out for second edition pathfinder? Yeah, I meant a roll20 compendium.&nbsp;

Edited 1568505072
Just to preface this, incredible work on the sheet so far. From a functional standpoint, it's very well put together. That said... One-liner&nbsp; Title : Black/White Default until color changing is possible Brief&nbsp; Description : While it's already been requested (like three or four times) to have alternate color options, in the meantime while that isn't possible, I'd like to suggest that the sheet is made black and white by default until the infrastructure is in place to have different color schemes. Sure, it's subjective, but I've yet to see or hear any praise for the maroon/navy thing, and I've seen and gotten a ton of complaints. I get that that's what Paizo put in their book, for some reason, but tabletop sheets are typically colorless or have very little color in order to be readable and unobtrusive. This is double true on a glowing computer monitor. Paizo themselves put up a public "printer version" of their sheet, found below, and it is a world of difference. So much easier to look at. <a href="https://paizo.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/PZO2101-CharacterSheet-BW.pdf" rel="nofollow">https://paizo.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/PZO2101-CharacterSheet-BW.pdf</a>
Marten D. said: Quick note, the d8 from deadly is NOT multiplied, so your rapier would be 2(1d6+1) + 1d8. Pretty sure fatal is ALL multiplied, though, so 2(2d10+4) You are correct. Deadly and Fatal bonus damage dice are added after multiplication of the damage so: A) '1d8*2' should be just 1d8 and, B) '2d10+4*2' should be 1d10+4*2+1d10 Just to preface this, incredible work on the sheet so far. Just wanted to add that I second this sentiment. Sheet is making great progress in a good time, and it's greatly appreciated.

Edited 1568681345
I was thinking about this since i last posted, and Cernunnos is correct, as both of those effects are applied on crit that means any bonus damage dice granted by them are added post-multiplication , not before.This fact isn't stated directly in the listing for Deadly and Fatal , but this is explained in the listings for the various elemental damage weapon runes, as the greater runes have critical effects that work the same way. I know rules stuff is usually left out of this kind of post, but if weapon traits are to be added into the drag-and-drop functionality, then its important to figure out how some of those are going to work lol
Fatal Die is not doubled, it is mentioned explicitly on page 451 <a href="https://2e.aonprd.com/Rules.aspx?ID=339" rel="nofollow">https://2e.aonprd.com/Rules.aspx?ID=339</a> they work like this: deadly adds the listed die (after doubling), fatal both changes the die (affecting what is doubled), and adds the listed die Deadly (katar) regular hit is (d4+mods),&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Crit is (d4+mods)*2 + d6 = max damage, with 0 mod= 14 Fatal (light pick) regular hit is (d4+mods),&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Crit is (d8+mods)*2 + d8 = max damage, with 0 mod= 24 striking runes change this again since deadly adds more dice with Greater and major striking runes, but fatal does not. with a Major striking rune: The weapon deals four weapon damage dice. katar: regular hit&nbsp; (4d4+mods) (max 16+ mods) , crit is&nbsp; (4d4+mods)*2 + 3d6 max damage, with 0 mod= 50 Light pick:&nbsp; regular hit is (4d4+mods) (max 16+ mods) ,&nbsp;&nbsp; Crit is (4d8+mods)*2 + d8 = max damage, with 0 mod= 72 (but I agree that the sheet is impressive work) Cernunnos said: Marten D. said: Quick note, the d8 from deadly is NOT multiplied, so your rapier would be 2(1d6+1) + 1d8. Pretty sure fatal is ALL multiplied, though, so 2(2d10+4) You are correct. Deadly and Fatal bonus damage dice are added after multiplication of the damage so: A) '1d8*2' should be just 1d8 and, B) '2d10+4*2' should be 1d10+4*2+1d10 Just to preface this, incredible work on the sheet so far. Just wanted to add that I second this sentiment. Sheet is making great progress in a good time, and it's greatly appreciated.

Edited 1568737635
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings everyone, Thanks for all the kinds words on the progress we've made. :) We'll be slowing down a little bit as we are working on some of the bigger features like Drag &amp; Drop. I'm still plugging away at the SCSS updates to allow for the grayscale color scheme. Also our accessibility expert just finished a review of the sheet so we can identify areas where it needs improvements. We have nothing scheduled just yet for crit changes or multi attack support but it's a topic we keep discussing internally on how we want best to handle these scenarios. Version 2.04 Feature Request Per your request additional damage types are better supported now. This was added for PCs &amp; NPCs
Appreciate all the effort going into making these updates! Feature Request&nbsp; One-liner&nbsp; Title : non-numeric indicator for free actions/reactions Brief&nbsp; Description : Currently items in the Free Action/Reaction section have their action type indicated by ticking the checkbox for either free action or reaction. An unmarked checkbox has a value of 0 while a marked checkbox has a value of 1, and when the action is printed to the chat, the Action Type is simply printed as either "1 0" or "0 1" I think it might be more convenient to have a text box for the Action Type here instead, the same way it is for Actions and Activities This would also allow for more customizable representation of those actions, like emojis.
Any updates on when we can expect drag and drop? ))