Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 (Q4Y2019)

Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Seph said: Sheet Issue Description of Issue: The toggles for spell types are inconsistent across different characters. I set these three sheets so that Innate Spells are hidden and Focus Spells, Cantrips, and Spells are visible. What do you mean with " The toggles for spell types are inconsistent across different characters."? Those settings are character specific, and to toggle something on one character, doesn't affect another character.
Ediwir said: Maciej M. said: Class(es) /  Subclass : Spellcasters (noticed on Cleric) Description of issue :  Spell attack and DC are not working inside spells Screenshots: and inside spell... How did you get the proficiency to work in the first place? Or is it a sheet made before the update? I noticed those still have the numbers. Yeah it's a sheet created before the update.

Edited 1575554233
Andreas J. said: Seph said: Sheet Issue Description of Issue: The toggles for spell types are inconsistent across different characters. I set these three sheets so that Innate Spells are hidden and Focus Spells, Cantrips, and Spells are visible. What do you mean with " The toggles for spell types are inconsistent across different characters."? Those settings are character specific, and to toggle something on one character, doesn't affect another character. For me, one of my player's sheets has to have the innate spell toggle to On (Red with the knob to the right) in order for the innate category to disappear. If it's set to Off (Grey with the knob to the left), it'll appear instead. This doesn't happen on anyone else's sheet for my game, so that's what I'd assume they mean when they say it's "inconsistent across different characters."
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Ezekieru said: For me, one of my player's sheets has to have the innate spell toggle to On (Red with the knob to the right) in order for the innate category to disappear. If it's set to Off (Grey with the knob to the left), it'll appear instead. This doesn't happen on anyone else's sheet for my game, so that's what I'd assume they mean when they say it's "inconsistent across different characters." Alright, this seems to be a thing that can be replicated if you in the A&A tab edit "toggle_innate" , "toggle_focus" , "toggle_cantrips" or "toggle_normalspells" manually, which can let them out of sync with the visual toggle on the Spell tab. Fix: Toggle off all spells in the Spells tab, then go to the A&A tab and look at the raw attributes. If any of the attributes named "toggle_innate" , "toggle_focus" , "toggle_cantrips" or "toggle_normalspells" isn't set to zero, you replace the current text in them with a '0' (zero), and the toggles should now have been reset to work the right way. This is a thing that can sometimes happen if you edit attributes(which are indirectly used to change how the sheet looks like) directly in the A&A tab, some element can be left out of sync. The more common manifestation of this is when a sheet have a row of dots used to represent skill ranks(such as most WoD sheets) sometimes can be bugged to display a character to have all or none of the dots filled, if the same stat have been edited or used elsewhere(I created a bug like that on the Exalted2E sheet recently). This inconvinience could likely be migrated with a  sheetworker-backed action-button replacing the current "hidden checkbox + span" method the PF2E sheet uses for this.
Bulk of an item is no longer showing on the Inventory page.  It's still adding them up as carried though.
Maciej M. said: Ediwir said: Maciej M. said: Class(es) /  Subclass : Spellcasters (noticed on Cleric) Description of issue :  Spell attack and DC are not working inside spells Screenshots: and inside spell... How did you get the proficiency to work in the first place? Or is it a sheet made before the update? I noticed those still have the numbers. Yeah it's a sheet created before the update. Ok so with this error I think I found the cause. Attributes that are used in attack and DC slots for spells are spellattack and spelldc while in fact they are declared as spell_attack and spell_dc. Should be easy fix I guess?

Edited 1575568498
Pantsworth
Sheet Author
Can we add a space for tracking persistent effects?  Maybe under the spells?  It'd be nice to just press a button and have all the persistent effects on a character show up.  Maybe even roll a flat DC check for them. Also - can we add a place to put special effects and damage on a crit?
Pantsworth said: Can we add a space for tracking persistent effects?  Maybe under the spells?  It'd be nice to just press a button and have all the persistent effects on a character show up.  Maybe even roll a flat DC check for them. Also - can we add a place to put special effects and damage on a crit? A place exists just isn't as pretty as we'd like./
Maciej M. said: Maciej M. said: Ediwir said: Maciej M. said: Class(es) /  Subclass : Spellcasters (noticed on Cleric) Description of issue :  Spell attack and DC are not working inside spells Screenshots: and inside spell... How did you get the proficiency to work in the first place? Or is it a sheet made before the update? I noticed those still have the numbers. Yeah it's a sheet created before the update. Ok so with this error I think I found the cause. Attributes that are used in attack and DC slots for spells are spellattack and spelldc while in fact they are declared as spell_attack and spell_dc. Should be easy fix I guess? I just created a brand new character sheet to see if it was a bug attached to pre-patch spells. Even on a brand new sheet, the DC does not update when you change the proficiency level. All numbers that are there, were in place before the patch, and are baked in the sheet now. Only the ability modifier can change (which is manual).
First of all, thanks for the quick update in the portuguese sheet! Now it's very usable! Sheet Issues  Class(es) /  Subclass : All Description of issue :  Formatting of many texts are wrong, causing some numers to be hidden and terrible look. Screenshots:

Edited 1575657504
I tried fiddling with this all for a bit, but I didn't get any results. I think the spell attack and spell DCs are just completely disconnected from the rest of the character sheet. Sheet Issues  Class(es) /  Subclass : All Description of issue : Spell Attack Rolls and Spell DCs seem to not be using the Ability Score Values while also not giving the bonuses for proficiency regardless of what tier you put. Screenshots:

Edited 1575669341
Pantsworth
Sheet Author
Ryn said: Pantsworth said: Can we add a space for tracking persistent effects?  Maybe under the spells?  It'd be nice to just press a button and have all the persistent effects on a character show up.  Maybe even roll a flat DC check for them. Also - can we add a place to put special effects and damage on a crit? A place exists just isn't as pretty as we'd like./ Ah - yes.  I do use that, but what I was looking for is a way to print out that persistent damage not as part of the attack, but when it occurs each round - to make it easy for the DM.  Especially when you have 5 or 6 monsters and players some with acid on their skin, some are on fire, maybe some are both, it'd be nice to be able to hit a button that just displays the additional effects that are relevant right now. Maybe there could be a blue button right under where the effects are entered. - OH - and a place for the recovery DCs too so the DM can roll them right then. I wouldn't have to be just persistent damage as there are effects that trigger off enemies actions.  It'd be nice to not have to do a custom roll, or reroll the whole attack every time.

Edited 1575827760
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@all: there are effectively remaining bugs, side effects of the spell redesign: Spell DC and Spell Attack don't update correctly when changing any related attibutes (Proficiency, Ability choice, Ability modifier, or Temporary modifier). Hence Spells' inner DC and Attack value don't update correctly either, and don't account for Magic Tradition choice for the spell. Lastly, Spell sections toggles (Focus, Innate, Cantrip and "normal" spells) act the other way around for some characters. These bugs are identified, and should be fixed ASAP. Thanks for your reports, and sorry for the inconvenience. 

Edited 1575867054
Are ya'll interested in formatting/grammar corrections in the compendium at this stage? If so, here are some: Treat wounds:   'critical failure' needs to be bold Weapon traits and their descriptions (Such as Agile, Parry, etc) cannot be found by typing them into the search on the compendium tab. Goodberry Spell description: Change 'suration' to 'duration' If I find more, do you want a new thread? post? edit original post? I couldn't find a precedent.
Sheet Issues #1 Class(es) /  Subclass : All (spell casting) Description of issue :  In schools of magic, Divination is translated to "Divinas". "Divina" means the magical tradition "Divine", not Divination. This caused confusion when the wizard was selecting the magical school of a spell. In the PT-BR Core Rulebook, Divination is translated to "Adivinhação", which is the correct term. Sheet Issues #2 Class(es) /  Subclass : All Description of issue :  Athletics is marking the modifier as "Intelligence" instead of "Strength" when you create a new sheet.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Lucas X. said: Sheet Issues #2 Class(es) /  Subclass : All Description of issue :  Athletics is marking the modifier as "Intelligence" instead of "Strength" when you create a new sheet. Thans for the report, Lucas. It should be fixed at the same time as the other points mentioned previously.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Lucas X.  Translations are done by volunteers. If you're multilingual and interested in volunteering you can PM me. :) Just let me know what language you are proficient with and an email address. - Cassie
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Joel M. said: Are ya'll interested in formatting/grammar corrections in the compendium at this stage? If so, here are some: Treat wounds:   'critical failure' needs to be bold Weapon traits and their descriptions (Such as Agile, Parry, etc) cannot be found by typing them into the search on the compendium tab. Goodberry Spell description: Change 'suration' to 'duration' If I find more, do you want a new thread? post? edit original post? I couldn't find a precedent. Joel, thanks for the reports! Typically we take care of this kind of thing over on the Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rulebook Bug Thread , which covers compendium content. I've updated points 1 and 3 from your post to be correct in our compendium. Point 2 should go to our Suggestions & Ideas forum .

Edited 1576007669
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Pathfinder Second Edition v3.042 Bug Fixes Inventory number for bulk showing up again. Lore name is using the actual name you have entered instead of "Lore Name" Saving throws are now back on top of skills  Magic traditions should default to Untrained instead of Legendary Spell DC & Spell Attack modifiers should be working again. Special thanks to Maelorn for letting me copy one of their games. It really helped in our testing to find the critical bugs. Thanks for hanging in there while we get these bugs ironed out. Sorry for hassle these changes may have caused in your games and I hope the new functionality will be worth it. I've added everything mentioned here so far to my backlog for review. We are currently working on getting the new neutral color scheme approved as well as testing NPC Spellcaster drag & drop with rollable spells for people who own the core book. General spell drag & drop is going through QA now. 
Compendium Issue: Drag and Drop Monsters Stuck in "Building NPC." I know the spells are being worked on, but I thought monsters were all set. The background texturing for the window loads, but then nothing happens. I left it open for hours while I watched TV and nothing changed. Windows 10, Chrome
Pantsworth said: Can we add alchemy to the character sheet? Wanting to call attention to this since it doesn't look like it was ever addressed. Could the alchemist's Formula Book be officially implemented into the character sheet, as well as a method of tracking Infused Reagents? This is a pretty big hurdle for any alchemist PCs at the moment.
Gilfreezy said: Pantsworth said: Can we add alchemy to the character sheet? Wanting to call attention to this since it doesn't look like it was ever addressed. Could the alchemist's Formula Book be officially implemented into the character sheet, as well as a method of tracking Infused Reagents? This is a pretty big hurdle for any alchemist PCs at the moment. Seconding this suggestion. The pre-gens for Fumbus have a dedicated tab for their alchemy, so it wouldn't be hard to get an official approval from that front.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Alayern said: Compendium Issue: Drag and Drop Monsters Stuck in "Building NPC." I know the spells are being worked on, but I thought monsters were all set. The background texturing for the window loads, but then nothing happens. I left it open for hours while I watched TV and nothing changed. Windows 10, Chrome Hi  Alayern . I'm not able to reproduce this behaviour on random NPCs. Can you please provide more details: any monsters/NPC or specific ones?

Edited 1576206258
Natha said: Alayern said: Compendium Issue: Drag and Drop Monsters Stuck in "Building NPC." I know the spells are being worked on, but I thought monsters were all set. The background texturing for the window loads, but then nothing happens. I left it open for hours while I watched TV and nothing changed. Windows 10, Chrome Hi  Alayern . I'm not able to reproduce this behaviour on random NPCs. Can you please provide more details: any monsters/NPC or specific ones? It seems like everything I try. It lets me drag it toward the play-space, but the icon takes quite a while to change from the placeholder silhouette to the actual creature's token. The sheet window will pop up properly and display the art and lore content for each creature, but when I switch over to the character sheet, it loads only the background texture and the default text. It has a greyed out overlay and the Building NPC tile over most of the window. Here's the weirdest part- I can still edit the fields that aren't blocked by the Building NPC tile. I can enter text, make context menus appear, and drop-down menus work, but no matter what I do or how long I wait the sheet never correctly fills with the monster's stats. As I wrote this reply, I noticed something screwy with the post formatting buttons, the alt-text keeps popping up on the left side of my screen, and after about half a second it moves upward, as if someone deleted a line break just above the text. I cleared my cache, and that hasn't helped. Please save me Natha, you're my only hope. Edit: I tried it with an NPC I specifically remember having successfully drag-n-dropped before, and that one no longer works either. Edit2: The drop-down stat menus built into the UI populate perfectly. Edit3: I created a new game and that one worked just fine. I'll try disabling all of my API's and see if one of them is the culprit. Edit4: None of the API were the culprit. I disabled all of them and the issue persists. Once a character has been dragged from the compendium to the vtt, I can then drag them to the vtt from the Journal tab whereupon the token populates correctly, but the sheet still doesn't fill.
Hey Alayern, Natha, I had this same behaviour at one point during GM prep, I ended up reading in I think the Bestiary bug report thread that it's caused by having " Use window popouts for characters " setting enabled in the game settings. When I disabled that setting the monsters started being created successfully when I was dragging them into the maps. Alayern said: Natha said: Alayern said: Compendium Issue: Drag and Drop Monsters Stuck in "Building NPC." I know the spells are being worked on, but I thought monsters were all set. The background texturing for the window loads, but then nothing happens. I left it open for hours while I watched TV and nothing changed. Windows 10, Chrome Hi  Alayern . I'm not able to reproduce this behaviour on random NPCs. Can you please provide more details: any monsters/NPC or specific ones? It seems like everything I try. It lets me drag it toward the play-space, but the icon takes quite a while to change from the placeholder silhouette to the actual creature's token. The sheet window will pop up properly and display the art and lore content for each creature, but when I switch over to the character sheet, it loads only the background texture and the default text. It has a greyed out overlay and the Building NPC tile over most of the window. Here's the weirdest part- I can still edit the fields that aren't blocked by the Building NPC tile. I can enter text, make context menus appear, and drop-down menus work, but no matter what I do or how long I wait the sheet never correctly fills with the monster's stats. As I wrote this reply, I noticed something screwy with the post formatting buttons, the alt-text keeps popping up on the left side of my screen, and after about half a second it moves upward, as if someone deleted a line break just above the text. I cleared my cache, and that hasn't helped. Please save me Natha, you're my only hope. Edit: I tried it with an NPC I specifically remember having successfully drag-n-dropped before, and that one no longer works either. Edit2: The drop-down stat menus built into the UI populate perfectly. Edit3: I created a new game and that one worked just fine. I'll try disabling all of my API's and see if one of them is the culprit. Edit4: None of the API were the culprit. I disabled all of them and the issue persists. Once a character has been dragged from the compendium to the vtt, I can then drag them to the vtt from the Journal tab whereupon the token populates correctly, but the sheet still doesn't fill.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Alayern , I think  Andrew A.   may be on to something: make sure window popups are not used when dropping NPCs. Thanks to you both for the details and tests.
Natha said: Alayern , I think  Andrew A.   may be on to something: make sure window popups are not used when dropping NPCs. Thanks to you both for the details and tests. Andrew A. was on to something! I turned off that setting and lo and behold the first monster I dragged onto the vtt worked perfectly, and I was then able to hit the Open in New Window button on the pop-up and the data came through just fine. Thanks a bunch, folks!
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Alayern said: Andrew A. was on to something! I turned off that setting and lo and behold the first monster I dragged onto the vtt worked perfectly, and I was then able to hit the Open in New Window button on the pop-up and the data came through just fine. Thanks a bunch, folks! Great news! Happy gaming :)
Hi Developers, I'm loving the updates to the sheet in the past few months. I haven't been able to check it out too thoroughly in a while because I haven't had much time, but I was wondering how the screen reader accessibility is coming along?
Sheet Issue Some of my players' sheets are preventing the Spell Attack Roll and Spell DC drop-down menus from closing once they've been opened. So far 2 out of 4 sheets in our game are experiencing this. Unsure of what conditions lead to this.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Seph, On one of those character got to Attributes & Abilities tab. Look got attribute name toggles . If you want to see the settings area it should say something like `color:default,innate,focus,cantrips,normalspells,spell_attack` if you remove spell_attack it will hide that settings area: `color:default,innate,focus,cantrips,normalspells,`
Cassie said: Seph, On one of those character got to Attributes & Abilities tab. Look got attribute name toggles . If you want to see the settings area it should say something like `color:default,innate,focus,cantrips,normalspells,spell_attack` if you remove spell_attack it will hide that settings area: `color:default,innate,focus,cantrips,normalspells,` That worked, we can toggle the settings area normally now. Thank you!
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You're welcome.

Edited 1576607401
Sheet Issue Critical damage behaviour seems to only change properly if done manually. In the game settings page, I set the default to "Don't roll critical damage", then used the in-game tool to apply default settings to change all sheets, as I've got a few dozen NPCs. The selection on all of these sheets was changed to the "Don't roll" setting, but the actual behaviour didn't reflect this—the sheets continued to automatically roll the critical damage. Other default settings were applied correctly this way. Manually changing the setting on a sheet to one of the other options then back to "Don't roll" works, but now I'm left with an extra step to change this setting on each sheet. EDIT: The attribute roll_option_critical_damage was also set to 'none' on each of the sheets when this issue occurred. I can also see this being an issue with something else rather than the sheet (such as the apply default settings tool or sheetworkers) so let me know if that seems to be the case, and I'll make a bug report elsewhere. Thanks for all your work in maintaining this sheet!

Edited 1576608185
Also, really excited about the new drag'n'drop update! I noticed spells that take more than 3 actions to cast (such as read aura ) are dropped with the 1-action tag. Feature Request Additional option in spell actions drop-down Could an option be added to the drop-down that says something like 'more than 1 turn'? (or a similar phrase that fits in the given text box) Ref: spells such as the cantrip read aura
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Seph said: Sheet Issue Critical damage behaviour seems to only change properly if done manually. In the game settings page, I set the default to "Don't roll critical damage", then used the in-game tool to apply default settings to change all sheets, as I've got a few dozen NPCs. The selection on all of these sheets was changed to the "Don't roll" setting, but the actual behaviour didn't reflect this—the sheets continued to automatically roll the critical damage. Other default settings were applied correctly this way. Manually changing the setting on a sheet to one of the other options then back to "Don't roll" works, but now I'm left with an extra step to change this setting on each sheet. EDIT: The attribute roll_option_critical_damage was also set to 'none' on each of the sheets when this issue occurred. I can also see this being an issue with something else rather than the sheet (such as the apply default settings tool or sheetworkers) so let me know if that seems to be the case, and I'll make a bug report elsewhere. Thanks for all your work in maintaining this sheet! Hi Seph, and thanks for the report, and your encouragement :) This is noted.

Edited 1576622500
Mik Holmes
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Issue - Drag/Drop Spells inconsistent I have had very inconsistent success with drag/dropping spells. Attempting to drag spells into character sheets always creates a spell entry on the sheet, but doesn't always populate anything but the name. I haven't found a pattern to when it will actually fully populate the spell entry. It seemed to work for the first spell dropped after refreshing the page, or the first spell after creating a new sheet, but even that has stopped working reliably.&nbsp; Javascript console when attempting to drag fireball onto spells page. Compendium item dropped onto target! VM1504:8 Drop handled, returning... VM1504:8 <a href="https://app.roll20.net/compendium/pf2/Spells%3AFireball.json?plaintext=true" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/compendium/pf2/Spells%3AFireball.json?plaintext=true</a> VM1504:8 Really updating character sheet values 6VM1504:8 Foudn a pre-defined key order! VM1504:8 Setting up repeating sections took until 18ms VM1504:8 Finding list of dirty attributes took until 18ms VM1504:8 Querytest took until 20ms VM1504:8 Attribute cache compliation took until 22ms VM1504:8 Set values (including auto-calcuating variables) took until 26ms VM1504:8 Took 29ms VM1504:8 Really updating character sheet values 6VM1504:8 Foudn a pre-defined key order! VM1504:8 Setting up repeating sections took until 30ms VM1504:8 Finding list of dirty attributes took until 41ms VM1504:8 Querytest took until 42ms VM1504:8 Attribute cache compliation took until 43ms VM1504:8 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR normalspells_spelldrop_name VM1504:8 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR normalspells_spelldrop_uniq VM1504:8 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR normalspells_spelldrop_data VM1504:8 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR repeating_normalspells_-LwL0LUKYZyKHpMqsg7V_attack_checkbox VM1504:8 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR repeating_normalspells_-LwL0LUKYZyKHpMqsg7V_npc_attack_checkbox VM1504:8 Set values (including auto-calcuating variables) took until 70ms VM1504:8 Took 73ms Screenshot below: dragging in Shield spell worked correctly; but immediately afterwards, dragging in Dream Message created an entry with the correct name but no other information. Sheet Issue - Two Skills Boxes On the Character tab, the center column's boxes go AC -&gt; SKILLS -&gt; SAVING THROWS -&gt; SKILLS again. Editing one skill changes the other instance, so it's fully functional, but probably unintended.
+1 on the double Skill Boxes glitch, found it on all of my players' sheets. Haven't tried to do Drag-and-Drop yet, I'll report back when that is happening.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Whoops. Double skills slipped through our GitHub work flow. I'll see about getting a hot fix for that today. - Cassie
I just tried the Drag-and-Drop spells, same ones as Mik did (Shield, then Dream Message, then Fireball) on a new character sheet, and all the spells populated correctly (with the main caveat being the spells that take 1 minute, 10 minutes, 1 hour, and so on are simply labeled as 1 Action).
@Cassie Would it be possible to output player proficiency for skill checks and perception in chat? Instead of just showing skill check to show it like Performance [Expert] so it'd be much more easier to reference some things?
To add on to what Marko is requesting. Feature Request One-liner&nbsp; Title : Proficiency at-a-glance&nbsp; Brief&nbsp; Description : On the character sheet, instead of/in addition to showing the proficiency modifier could it list TEML (Trained, Expert, Master, Legendary)&nbsp; References : The official character sheet
Throwing my earlier request in using the official format. Feature Request One-liner&nbsp; Title :&nbsp; Alchemist's Formula Book&nbsp; Brief&nbsp; Description : &nbsp;A tab on the character sheet, similar to Spells, that shows the Formula Attack Roll and DC, Infused Reagents, Crafting Checks for the various types of alchemical items, and a list of formulas known by the character. References : &nbsp;Alchemist's Alchemy class ability (CRB pg 72), Alchemical Items (CRB pg 543)
Kas said: Is there a way to turn off the condensing of the Notes section in rolls (attacks/saves/etc.)? My various play groups use the Notes section to show everything at once for better sight into everything happening at once. Having the Notes section condensed with a scroll bar means the GM and players have to take the time to scroll down to read through everything. This happens. A few people, including myself, want an option to restore it to this (shown below).

Edited 1576895721
+1 to bigger text space, please! At least increase the threshold to 15 lines of text before the scroll bar is needed. Maybe make it a toggled feature?
Another +1 for bigger text and a possible toggle. I'd personally would prefer to see all of the text, similar to how 5E's sheet works.
The ancient red dragon is wrong in the compendium - it is using most of the stats of the adult red dragon instead of ancient.
Nathan K. said: To add on to what Marko is requesting. Feature Request One-liner&nbsp; Title : Proficiency at-a-glance&nbsp; Brief&nbsp; Description : On the character sheet, instead of/in addition to showing the proficiency modifier could it list TEML (Trained, Expert, Master, Legendary)&nbsp; References : The official character sheet Gilfreezy said: Throwing my earlier request in using the official format. Feature Request One-liner&nbsp; Title :&nbsp; Alchemist's Formula Book&nbsp; Brief&nbsp; Description : &nbsp;A tab on the character sheet, similar to Spells, that shows the Formula Attack Roll and DC, Infused Reagents, Crafting Checks for the various types of alchemical items, and a list of formulas known by the character. References : &nbsp;Alchemist's Alchemy class ability (CRB pg 72), Alchemical Items (CRB pg 543) Seconding these.
Marko J. said: Nathan K. said: To add on to what Marko is requesting. Feature Request One-liner&nbsp; Title : Proficiency at-a-glance&nbsp; Brief&nbsp; Description : On the character sheet, instead of/in addition to showing the proficiency modifier could it list TEML (Trained, Expert, Master, Legendary)&nbsp; References : The official character sheet Gilfreezy said: Throwing my earlier request in using the official format. Feature Request One-liner&nbsp; Title :&nbsp; Alchemist's Formula Book&nbsp; Brief&nbsp; Description : &nbsp;A tab on the character sheet, similar to Spells, that shows the Formula Attack Roll and DC, Infused Reagents, Crafting Checks for the various types of alchemical items, and a list of formulas known by the character. References : &nbsp;Alchemist's Alchemy class ability (CRB pg 72), Alchemical Items (CRB pg 543) Seconding these. Seconding these as well!