Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 (Q4Y2019)

I have a 'Building NPC' in the way of the Barbazu from the Roll20 Pathfinder Bestiary. I can drag/drop the monster - I can even edit - but anything below that box is unreachable and this makes the sheet usage for this monster near impossible. Have I borked something when I wanted to do a customized version? I tried a new game and still the same.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Dr Thod said: I have a 'Building NPC' in the way of the Barbazu from the Roll20 Pathfinder Bestiary. I can drag/drop the monster - I can even edit - but anything below that box is unreachable and this makes the sheet usage for this monster near impossible. Have I borked something when I wanted to do a customized version? I tried a new game and still the same. Your character sheet seemed "popped up". Disable pop-up character sheet in your game settings to drop NPC's from the compendium, please.
I have three things happening with the Bestiary. One is just like Dr. Thod demonstrated and I do not have pop outs enabled. the second is when I try to drag a token. I get no image and no sheet. I have to save the image to my PC and use it to create the image in a new token, then drag the monster info to that token after I set it to NPC. The third is when it works correctly. I am wondering if this is because I don't have the default setting on the sheets set to NPC. I will experiment with that.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Xathos of Varisia said: I have three things happening with the Bestiary. One is just like Dr. Thod demonstrated and I do not have pop outs enabled. the second is when I try to drag a token. I get no image and no sheet. I have to save the image to my PC and use it to create the image in a new token, then drag the monster info to that token after I set it to NPC. The third is when it works correctly. I am wondering if this is because I don't have the default setting on the sheets set to NPC. I will experiment with that. Sorry to read that Xathos. Can you give more details please? Browser (up to date?), OS, what NPCs you are dragging to the table? Also, can you try in a new game (without any API script)? And disabling any extensions you might have?
In the newest update, I've lost the ability to choose being trained in spell save DC and spell attack rolls on my character sheets and must manually change them all in the spells to be correct. Also, when I am trying to input the spell attack modifier on the spells it gives me an error with my mouse in the shape of a (\) sign refusing to let me input the numbers.
Natha said: Xathos of Varisia said: I have three things happening with the Bestiary. One is just like Dr. Thod demonstrated and I do not have pop outs enabled. the second is when I try to drag a token. I get no image and no sheet. I have to save the image to my PC and use it to create the image in a new token, then drag the monster info to that token after I set it to NPC. The third is when it works correctly. I am wondering if this is because I don't have the default setting on the sheets set to NPC. I will experiment with that. Sorry to read that Xathos. Can you give more details please? Browser (up to date?), OS, what NPCs you are dragging to the table? Also, can you try in a new game (without any API script)? And disabling any extensions you might have? I have seen this on three tables I use for PF2. Two have Roll20 Audio Master and one does not. The one without it has no API scripts working on it at all. The browser is Mozilla and it is up to date. I'll give it a shot on Chrome. The main culprits I'm testing are an Adult Black Dragon and Ancient Black Dragon. I've tried some other dragons and they load up. Also same for the mummies I mentioned earlier. It's just odd.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Xathos of Varisia said: I have seen this on three tables I use for PF2. Two have Roll20 Audio Master and one does not. The one without it has no API scripts working on it at all. The browser is Mozilla and it is up to date. I'll give it a shot on Chrome. The main culprits I'm testing are an Adult Black Dragon and Ancient Black Dragon. I've tried some other dragons and they load up. Also same for the mummies I mentioned earlier. It's just odd. Thanks for this information. It helped. In fact, there's a bug with certain creatures/compendium data. It will be fixed ASAP.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Adrian V. said: In the newest update, I've lost the ability to choose being trained in spell save DC and spell attack rolls on my character sheets and must manually change them all in the spells to be correct. Also, when I am trying to input the spell attack modifier on the spells it gives me an error with my mouse in the shape of a (\) sign refusing to let me input the numbers. Hi Adrian and thanks for your report. Though I'm sorry to read that, I can't seem to be able to reproduce what you are describing regarding Spell DC. Remember that you have to set the general proficiency and per spell tradition. Can you provide a console log, in case of an unknown bug? Regarding Spell attack: the base value comes from the general spell attack value and can't be changed individually on spells. Only the "misc" value can be changed (with a bonus or malus). 
Ezekieru said: Marko J. said: Nathan K. said: To add on to what Marko is requesting. Feature Request One-liner  Title : Proficiency at-a-glance  Brief  Description : On the character sheet, instead of/in addition to showing the proficiency modifier could it list TEML (Trained, Expert, Master, Legendary)  References : The official character sheet Gilfreezy said: Throwing my earlier request in using the official format. Feature Request One-liner  Title :  Alchemist's Formula Book  Brief  Description :  A tab on the character sheet, similar to Spells, that shows the Formula Attack Roll and DC, Infused Reagents, Crafting Checks for the various types of alchemical items, and a list of formulas known by the character. References :  Alchemist's Alchemy class ability (CRB pg 72), Alchemical Items (CRB pg 543) Seconding these. Seconding these as well! Gotta throw in a vote for these as well. Especially the proficiency one. While it's not too difficult to figure out what someone's level of proficiency is just from their base proficiency bonus, it is tedious and the time spent adds up. 

Edited 1578219653
+1 to this. This feature is used in Paizo sheets. Bobby M. said: Ezekieru said: Marko J. said: Nathan K. said: To add on to what Marko is requesting. Feature Request One-liner  Title : Proficiency at-a-glance  Brief  Description : On the character sheet, instead of/in addition to showing the proficiency modifier could it list TEML (Trained, Expert, Master, Legendary)  References : The official character sheet Gilfreezy said: Throwing my earlier request in using the official format. Feature Request One-liner  Title :  Alchemist's Formula Book  Brief  Description :  A tab on the character sheet, similar to Spells, that shows the Formula Attack Roll and DC, Infused Reagents, Crafting Checks for the various types of alchemical items, and a list of formulas known by the character. References :  Alchemist's Alchemy class ability (CRB pg 72), Alchemical Items (CRB pg 543) Seconding these. Seconding these as well! Gotta throw in a vote for these as well. Especially the proficiency one. While it's not too difficult to figure out what someone's level of proficiency is just from their base proficiency bonus, it is tedious and the time spent adds up. 
Feature Request One-liner  Title :  Duplicate Spells Brief  Description : With the way Spell Heightening Works, it would be nice to have the ability to duplicate spells. This way I can have the same spell prepared at different levels without having to recreate the spell from scratch. I could just duplicate, and update whatever changed from heightening.
+1 Vote Please pretty please... Maelorn said: +1 to this. This feature is used in Paizo sheets. Bobby M. said: Ezekieru said: Marko J. said: Nathan K. said: To add on to what Marko is requesting. Feature Request One-liner  Title : Proficiency at-a-glance  Brief  Description : On the character sheet, instead of/in addition to showing the proficiency modifier could it list TEML (Trained, Expert, Master, Legendary)  References : The official character sheet Gilfreezy said: Throwing my earlier request in using the official format. Feature Request One-liner  Title :  Alchemist's Formula Book  Brief  Description :  A tab on the character sheet, similar to Spells, that shows the Formula Attack Roll and DC, Infused Reagents, Crafting Checks for the various types of alchemical items, and a list of formulas known by the character. References :  Alchemist's Alchemy class ability (CRB pg 72), Alchemical Items (CRB pg 543) Seconding these. Seconding these as well! Gotta throw in a vote for these as well. Especially the proficiency one. While it's not too difficult to figure out what someone's level of proficiency is just from their base proficiency bonus, it is tedious and the time spent adds up.  Nelson V. said: Feature Request One-liner  Title :  Duplicate Spells Brief  Description : With the way Spell Heightening Works, it would be nice to have the ability to duplicate spells. This way I can have the same spell prepared at different levels without having to recreate the spell from scratch. I could just duplicate, and update whatever changed from heightening.
As well as +1 to these... Would it be possible to have the proficiency level output in the roll template? Perhaps on the second line, so (for example) it displays the roll name at the top, then [TEML] Skill/Saving Throw/Melee Strike/Ranged Strike/Spell Attack on the second line? Turoc said: +1 Vote Please pretty please... Maelorn said: +1 to this. This feature is used in Paizo sheets. Bobby M. said: Ezekieru said: Marko J. said: Nathan K. said: To add on to what Marko is requesting. Feature Request One-liner  Title : Proficiency at-a-glance  Brief  Description : On the character sheet, instead of/in addition to showing the proficiency modifier could it list TEML (Trained, Expert, Master, Legendary)  References : The official character sheet Gilfreezy said: Throwing my earlier request in using the official format. Feature Request One-liner  Title :  Alchemist's Formula Book  Brief  Description :  A tab on the character sheet, similar to Spells, that shows the Formula Attack Roll and DC, Infused Reagents, Crafting Checks for the various types of alchemical items, and a list of formulas known by the character. References :  Alchemist's Alchemy class ability (CRB pg 72), Alchemical Items (CRB pg 543) Seconding these. Seconding these as well! Gotta throw in a vote for these as well. Especially the proficiency one. While it's not too difficult to figure out what someone's level of proficiency is just from their base proficiency bonus, it is tedious and the time spent adds up.  Nelson V. said: Feature Request One-liner  Title :  Duplicate Spells Brief  Description : With the way Spell Heightening Works, it would be nice to have the ability to duplicate spells. This way I can have the same spell prepared at different levels without having to recreate the spell from scratch. I could just duplicate, and update whatever changed from heightening.