Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

CombatMaster 2.0

DM Deadman said: Has there been a solution posted to fix rerolling Initiative every round? CombatMaster seems to be working but I still cant get it to reroll. Iosu L. said: It works when you move forward the turns by clicking the tick of the chat messages. This also works for those of us trying to use the rerolling initiative feature at the end of the round, thanks for the tip!
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Alessandro said: Thanks Iosu :)  my fault. Was pretty sure it worked by clicking the right pointing arrow from the Turn Tracker.  It should. It did for me today using 2.47.
Hello everyone, I was told my API issues are caused by the Combat Master API and to post them here. Ive got a list of errors I've gotten and hope someone can help me understand them and how to possibly even fix them. TypeError: Cannot read property 'match' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'match' of null     at getCleanImgsrc (apiscript.js:5153:28)     at getOrCreateMarker (apiscript.js:5629:121)     at verifyCondition (apiscript.js:4989:22)     at addConditionToToken (apiscript.js:5042:13)     at apiscript.js:5756:29     at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)     at handleStatusMarkerChange (apiscript.js:5752:38)     at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:65:16)     at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:70:8)     at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1075:14)
Cass said: Hello everyone, I was told my API issues are caused by the Combat Master API and to post them here. Ive got a list of errors I've gotten and hope someone can help me understand them and how to possibly even fix them. TypeError: Cannot read property 'match' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'match' of null &nbsp; &nbsp; at getCleanImgsrc (apiscript.js:5153:28) &nbsp; &nbsp; at getOrCreateMarker (apiscript.js:5629:121) &nbsp; &nbsp; at verifyCondition (apiscript.js:4989:22) &nbsp; &nbsp; at addConditionToToken (apiscript.js:5042:13) &nbsp; &nbsp; at apiscript.js:5756:29 &nbsp; &nbsp; at Array.forEach (&lt;anonymous&gt;) &nbsp; &nbsp; at handleStatusMarkerChange (apiscript.js:5752:38) &nbsp; &nbsp; at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) &nbsp; &nbsp; at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1075:14) Hi Cass, which version of Combat Master are you using? If its anything older than 2.47 try upgrading to the one found here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a> If that doesn't work are you using any other APIs and if so what are they? Also what game system are you playing with?

Edited 1645636614
Cass
Pro
Jared said: Cass said: Hello everyone, I was told my API issues are caused by the Combat Master API and to post them here. Ive got a list of errors I've gotten and hope someone can help me understand them and how to possibly even fix them. TypeError: Cannot read property 'match' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'match' of null &nbsp; &nbsp; at getCleanImgsrc (apiscript.js:5153:28) &nbsp; &nbsp; at getOrCreateMarker (apiscript.js:5629:121) &nbsp; &nbsp; at verifyCondition (apiscript.js:4989:22) &nbsp; &nbsp; at addConditionToToken (apiscript.js:5042:13) &nbsp; &nbsp; at apiscript.js:5756:29 &nbsp; &nbsp; at Array.forEach (&lt;anonymous&gt;) &nbsp; &nbsp; at handleStatusMarkerChange (apiscript.js:5752:38) &nbsp; &nbsp; at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) &nbsp; &nbsp; at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1075:14) Hi Cass, which version of Combat Master are you using? If its anything older than 2.47 try upgrading to the one found here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a> If that doesn't work are you using any other APIs and if so what are they? Also what game system are you playing with? Hello, I've just used the raw git version of combat master 2.47 and it, unfortunately, didn't resolve the issue. I think the issue comes about due to me trying to assign token markers using some other API I have. I'm playing using 5th Edition D&amp;D. I&nbsp; use;&nbsp; 5e Resting in Style. Concentration Group Check OGL companion Apply Damage Token Mod Recursive table Combat Master v2.47 Aura/Tint HealthColour libTokenMarkers
Cass said: Jared said: Cass said: Hello everyone, I was told my API issues are caused by the Combat Master API and to post them here. Ive got a list of errors I've gotten and hope someone can help me understand them and how to possibly even fix them. TypeError: Cannot read property 'match' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'match' of null &nbsp; &nbsp; at getCleanImgsrc (apiscript.js:5153:28) &nbsp; &nbsp; at getOrCreateMarker (apiscript.js:5629:121) &nbsp; &nbsp; at verifyCondition (apiscript.js:4989:22) &nbsp; &nbsp; at addConditionToToken (apiscript.js:5042:13) &nbsp; &nbsp; at apiscript.js:5756:29 &nbsp; &nbsp; at Array.forEach (&lt;anonymous&gt;) &nbsp; &nbsp; at handleStatusMarkerChange (apiscript.js:5752:38) &nbsp; &nbsp; at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) &nbsp; &nbsp; at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1075:14) Hi Cass, which version of Combat Master are you using? If its anything older than 2.47 try upgrading to the one found here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a> If that doesn't work are you using any other APIs and if so what are they? Also what game system are you playing with? Hello, I've just used the raw git version of combat master 2.47 and it, unfortunately, didn't resolve the issue. I think the issue comes about due to me trying to assign token markers using some other API I have. I'm playing using 5th Edition D&amp;D. I&nbsp; use;&nbsp; 5e Resting in Style. Concentration Group Check OGL companion Apply Damage Token Mod Recursive table Combat Master v2.47 Aura/Tint HealthColour libTokenMarkers I suspect your right I almost use the same set of APIs you do, you could try disabling all of your scripts and then slowly reintroduce them one by one to see if/when the error occurs but I think you should try disbaling libTokenMarkers first. Is there a particular moment when the APIs crash? I use everything you have except Resting in Style, Recursive table and libTokenMarkers
Recognising Spells Cast for Concentration Hi everyone, I have Protection from Evil and Good set-up as a spell with concentration set as true (see below for screenshot of set-up).&nbsp; When this is cast from the OGL D&amp;D Character Sheet or a Token Action Macro (using a repeating_spell call) CM recognises it is a cast spell and adds&nbsp; the concentration condition to the token. However when I use a Macro (see below for syntax) that uses the CM "add, condition" functionality the "casting" is not recognised and the concentration condition is not added to the token. I am trying to figure out if I am doing something incorrectly and/or whether this is simply a bug/working as intended. Does anyone happen to know? Macro Setup The macro I have I have a macro set-up to add commonly used conditions as it is quicker than going through the full chat menu interface (as I have many conditions set-up). The basic macro syntax (should it be relevant) is along the following lines: !cmaster --add,condition=?{Condition?|Bladesong,bladesong|Bless,bless|Blinded,blinded|Protection from Evil and Good,protection from evil and good} I have abbreviated it for the purpose of this post, the real one is much longer. Condition/Spell Setup
Recognising Rounds/Turns When running combat if I use the "Tick Mark" on the CM Announcement for the end of a turn that CM correctly announces/recognises new Turns and new Rounds. If I use the "Right Arrow" that appears on the Turn Order box to move to the next creature/player then CM announces/recognises new Turns but not new Rounds. Does anyone know if this is working as intended or a Bug perchance?
The check mark is to advance the turn where the down arrow is to delay that turn in the round.
My understanding is that CM is listening for the spell template or the atkdmg template. If you're just adding the condition marker, you're bypassing the template entirely. I think you can approach this in two ways: Add a line to your macro to add the condition of concentration. Add an API call to the Protection from Good and Evil to add the Concentration condition. Francesco said: Recognising Spells Cast for Concentration Hi everyone, I have Protection from Evil and Good set-up as a spell with concentration set as true (see below for screenshot of set-up).&nbsp; When this is cast from the OGL D&amp;D Character Sheet or a Token Action Macro (using a repeating_spell call) CM recognises it is a cast spell and adds&nbsp; the concentration condition to the token. However when I use a Macro (see below for syntax) that uses the CM "add, condition" functionality the "casting" is not recognised and the concentration condition is not added to the token. I am trying to figure out if I am doing something incorrectly and/or whether this is simply a bug/working as intended. Does anyone happen to know? Macro Setup The macro I have I have a macro set-up to add commonly used conditions as it is quicker than going through the full chat menu interface (as I have many conditions set-up). The basic macro syntax (should it be relevant) is along the following lines: !cmaster --add,condition=?{Condition?|Bladesong,bladesong|Bless,bless|Blinded,blinded|Protection from Evil and Good,protection from evil and good} I have abbreviated it for the purpose of this post, the real one is much longer. Condition/Spell Setup
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@everyone, work has taken me away for a bit.&nbsp; The only recent change was to fix initiative after a Roll20 update.&nbsp;&nbsp; You must use the version from my github and NOT one click&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a>
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As far as cleanimgsrc is concerning, this hasn't been an issue at all.&nbsp; So if this is failing, are you trying to use custom turn markers or no markers?&nbsp; Something like that?&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B. said: As far as cleanimgsrc is concerning, this hasn't been an issue at all.&nbsp; So if this is failing, are you trying to use custom turn markers or no markers?&nbsp; Something like that?&nbsp;&nbsp; Will this fix the re-rolling initiative feature?
Kilter said: The check mark is to advance the turn where the down arrow is to delay that turn in the round. I am not referring to the down arrow on the CM announcement, but the ""Right Arrow" that appears on the Turn Order box" thusly:
Colin C. said: My understanding is that CM is listening for the spell template or the atkdmg template. If you're just adding the condition marker, you're bypassing the template entirely. I think you can approach this in two ways: Add a line to your macro to add the condition of concentration. Add an API call to the Protection from Good and Evil to add the Concentration condition Thanks for the suggestions, alas I don't think I will be able to apply either: 1. The macro would need to become much more complex as there are roughly 40 conditions call in there and adding relevant conditionality is likely beyond me 2. I wouldn't know where to start on doing this, I also suspect as I have most of the 5e spells (up to 5th level) in CM this would be a significant amount of work. In an ideal world there would be a " !cmaster --add,conditioncast " or equivalent command that calls the spell templates, but I understand that is likely too niche a request to be incorporated. I'll just need to keep adding it manually. But thanks for trying to help!
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Rerolling init won't be fixed until my workload in RL reduces a bit.&nbsp; Not for a few weeks at least.&nbsp;&nbsp; Francesco, I start initiative all the time.&nbsp; That only happens when you have zero tokens selected and start initiative.&nbsp; If you are using Group-init, then you need to configure CM to use Group-Init, so CM doesn't try to roll initiative.&nbsp; In this case, you select tokens, use Group Initiative and you've told CM not to use Group-Init.&nbsp;&nbsp; Cm does look for spell template.&nbsp; Unfortunately, Roll20 has NOT standardized all spell templates.&nbsp; Quite frankly they are all over the place, so I've tried to capture the majority.&nbsp; If you're looking for complete automation, that's probably an unreasonable expectation.&nbsp;&nbsp;
As always, thanks for the quick response Victor. Neither issue is significant enough to worry about as you are busy, particularly the spell template one. Round Increment I suspect I didn't explain the round one well enough as your answer seems to focus on starting initiative which isnt the issue, accordingly I have recorded a quick video to illustrate what I was trying to explain. You can see this here: Roll 20 CM Round Increment Video However no worries if you can't get to this, it isn't a big deal, I just thought it would be useful information for you. Victor B. said: Rerolling init won't be fixed until my workload in RL reduces a bit.&nbsp; Not for a few weeks at least.&nbsp;&nbsp; Francesco, I start initiative all the time.&nbsp; That only happens when you have zero tokens selected and start initiative.&nbsp; If you are using Group-init, then you need to configure CM to use Group-Init, so CM doesn't try to roll initiative.&nbsp; In this case, you select tokens, use Group Initiative and you've told CM not to use Group-Init.&nbsp;&nbsp; Cm does look for spell template.&nbsp; Unfortunately, Roll20 has NOT standardized all spell templates.&nbsp; Quite frankly they are all over the place, so I've tried to capture the majority.&nbsp; If you're looking for complete automation, that's probably an unreasonable expectation.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B. said: Amelia, you're probably running one click version.&nbsp; Roll20 changed their turnorder architecture in the last week which broke CM (and group init).&nbsp; Go to gtihub and get this version and install as new script.&nbsp; You simply copy the code using the RAW button from github and paste into the new script window.&nbsp; Delete the one click version <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a> OMG I'm glad I came to check to see if the script had been updated :)&nbsp; Starting a small campaign Sat and I have come to rely on CM.&nbsp; Thanks Victor!
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@everyone, The Aaron has been nice enough to push 2.47 of combat master to one click.&nbsp; You can use one click after they deploy tomorrow.&nbsp;&nbsp;
This may be my biggest reason for going to another service. Victor B. said: Rerolling init won't be fixed until my workload in RL reduces a bit.&nbsp; Not for a few weeks at least.&nbsp;&nbsp; Francesco, I start initiative all the time.&nbsp; That only happens when you have zero tokens selected and start initiative.&nbsp; If you are using Group-init, then you need to configure CM to use Group-Init, so CM doesn't try to roll initiative.&nbsp; In this case, you select tokens, use Group Initiative and you've told CM not to use Group-Init.&nbsp;&nbsp; Cm does look for spell template.&nbsp; Unfortunately, Roll20 has NOT standardized all spell templates .&nbsp; Quite frankly they are all over the place, so I've tried to capture the majority.&nbsp; If you're looking for complete automation, that's probably an unreasonable expectation.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B. said: Cm does look for spell template.&nbsp; Unfortunately, Roll20 has NOT standardized all spell templates.&nbsp; Quite frankly they are all over the place, so I've tried to capture the majority.&nbsp; If you're looking for complete automation, that's probably an unreasonable expectation.&nbsp;&nbsp; Hopefully, with the updates in the MotM a spell attack will be added and it can search for the spell template or spell attack template.&nbsp;
Is it possible for another script to check to see if a token is afflicted with a condition? For example, some effects in Pathfinder 2e trigger if that attack is made against a flat-footed target. I've made a condition for flat-footed, and can apply it with macros, but I'm not sure how to incorporate an "If the target is flat-footed, execute this branch."
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The is possibly a way.&nbsp; You could do a macro or API on the flat footed condition.&nbsp; So when flat footed is assigned, then it will do this branch.&nbsp; This is off the cuff without spending too much time on it.&nbsp;&nbsp;
I was tying into the player's attack action. I could always throw in a query, but the fewer buttons my players have to hit the better. I think I may be able to use token mod to at least check to see if the flat-footed marker is on the token, then execute branch.

Edited 1646463872
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm being more basic.&nbsp; Flat Footed = new api on condition that does something.&nbsp; You can add that as an API to the flatt footed condition.&nbsp; If this basic approach won't work, then no, you can't get a branching tree. And please do understand that everyone's&nbsp; "tree" will be different. Another API altogether.&nbsp; I'd love to see that one.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Is there a list of commands somewhere? I am using group-check &amp; apply damage, and would like to be able to output a description of the condition that gets applied. For instance I want to display the description of Prone in my chat to my players, is there a command for that? I know if I apply a condition via the combatmaster menu that it will display a description, however I am using group-check a lot of the time to automatically apply a condition. Another question would be if anyone is using group-check/apply damage in conjunction with combatmaster, and if it working well?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes. Assigned the prone condition and announce player conditions and yes you'll see with each player the conditions assigned.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1646632858
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes I use group check/apply damage but it's not brought back into CM because it's pure damage.&nbsp; Isn't needed.&nbsp; Do group check/apply damage and apply the damage then move onto next round.&nbsp; If some AOE has some big effect after damage, then select tokens and apply condition to reflect that.&nbsp; You aren't going to get complete automation regardless of the APIs you use.&nbsp;
Sorry to clarify, the old StatusInfo api had a command that was: !condition [CONDITION NAME] - Shows the description of the condition entered. Does CombatMaster have an equivalent command?
I'm trying to use this script with the Base D&amp;D 5e by Roll20 sheet, this is the only Script running, and I've tried using both the combat master and group initiative options, and neither seem to work. I also tried the github version, and the one just normally available. This is just for starting / rolling initiative. None of the character or NPC tokens show up in initiative order. Both give me the errors: RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded at Socket.Readable.removeListener (_stream_readable.js:902:45) at console.value (internal/console/constructor.js:279:16) at console.log (internal/console/constructor.js:343:26) at consoleCall (&lt;anonymous&gt;) at inlineRollsCompleteCallback (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:172:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:843:15) at checkFinishedInlineRolls (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:172:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:909:6) at inlinefinalcallback (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:172:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:1111:7) at _findInlineRolls (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:172:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:1011:6) at inlinefinalcallback (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:172:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:1108:7) at _findInlineRolls (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:172:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:1011:6)
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That's odd.&nbsp; I can't tell what script that's coming out of.&nbsp; It's not CM and doesn't look like Group Init either.&nbsp; Wondering if the API server may have had issues?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Joe, CM announces a players conditions on the player announcement.&nbsp; You can click on a condition within that announcement to view details.&nbsp; There's also a button in the green bar to show all conditions.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Do we have a timeframe for the fix to re-rolling initiative?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You keep asking that :).&nbsp; I'm coming out of project hell, so soon.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Francesco said: As always, thanks for the quick response Victor. Neither issue is significant enough to worry about as you are busy, particularly the spell template one. Round Increment I suspect I didn't explain the round one well enough as your answer seems to focus on starting initiative which isnt the issue, accordingly I have recorded a quick video to illustrate what I was trying to explain. You can see this here: Roll 20 CM Round Increment Video However no worries if you can't get to this, it isn't a big deal, I just thought it would be useful information for you. I think this issue is caused by Roll20s recent changes to the Turn Tracker because I'm seeing the same behaviour with an older version of the script (v2.39). Normally the orange turn marker graphic was added to the turn order after the lowest initiative and had the current round as its name (served as a nice visual separator between the lowest and highest initiative). When it was passed in the turn order, that's when the round announcement would trigger and the marker's name in the turn order would update to reflect the new round. For some reason it isn't being added to the turn order any more, so I'd guess that is what's preventing the round announcement from happening as normal.

Edited 1647124044
Joe B. said: Sorry to clarify, the old StatusInfo api had a command that was: !condition [CONDITION NAME] - Shows the description of the condition entered. Does CombatMaster have an equivalent command? Yes, use this command (must be all lower case even if the condition itself has upper case letters) !cmaster --show,description,key= &lt;condition name&gt;
Victor B. said: You keep asking that :).&nbsp; I'm coming out of project hell, so soon.&nbsp;&nbsp; Sorry, its just a feature that my players really enjoy. Glad to hear though!

Edited 1647293965
Hello, I'm using Combat Master for the first time after coming from Combat Tracker, and for whatever reason, CM will not announce the turn changes and show the delay arrow and next turn check button. It *does* announce round changes, however. Both turn and round change announcements are set to true. Any idea why I don't see the turn announcements with the ability for the player's to click the next check button? Thank you in advance. Edit: Adding Combat Master to a new campaign results in it working just like you'd expect. Regardless of uninstalling and reinstalling in my more mature campaign, I can't get it to function properly. Is there a way to clear out all vestiges of configs and previous installs to start fresh?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As I fix the initiative each round issue, I've lost the round marker as well.&nbsp; Noticed it in last couple of days. It's turnorder related.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm going to fix the turn order end of round marker this weekend.&nbsp; I finally have time.&nbsp; And yes DM Deadman, I'll take a look at roll each round as well.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1647976392
Nico
Pro
Victor B. said: I'm going to fix the turn order end of round marker this weekend.&nbsp; I finally have time.&nbsp; And yes DM Deadman, I'll take a look at roll each round as well.&nbsp;&nbsp; I believe fixing the former will also resolve the latter? When this all got changed one of my sessions was beginning mid combat and initiative rerolled when the end of round marker from the week before was placed, but after rerolling that one time, no new end of round marker was present and no more rerolling occured.
Ive noticed if you give a character by using the little bubble on their token it will apply combat master, and i thought that logic would work with SmartAoe's "Conditionfail" parameter, but this doesnt work, how might i integrate combat master conditions into smart aoe if anyone knows?
For whatever reason CM is only working properly on one of my pages, which is very strange considering it was working perfectly fine 2 days ago on all pages, I've even rolled back my game, losing some progress to see if it was something I did, but still not working.....&nbsp; My issues include: Turn Tracker and Next Turn Tracker not showing up at all Timer not showing up Turns not being tracked Rounds not being tracked The only thing I did between my last session and when CM stopped working was try out the Teleport API, when I thought that was they issue I deleted that script but CM still hasn't worked... any help would be greatly appreciated... I've put alot of time and work into this campaign and CM is a big part of what my players love about it
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Were you on the player ribbon page?&nbsp; &nbsp;There's an issue with round marker.&nbsp; It was introduced with latest Roll20 update.&nbsp; I'm going to be fixing it this weekend.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B. said: Were you on the player ribbon page?&nbsp; &nbsp;There's an issue with round marker.&nbsp; It was introduced with latest Roll20 update.&nbsp; I'm going to be fixing it this weekend.&nbsp;&nbsp; AAAHHHHHH I see... I didnt realize that was what the issue was, okay I will sit tight for the patch, I was thinking I was going crazy lol

Edited 1648926293
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Version 2.48 found here&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a> Fixed the end of round marker.&nbsp; It's now showing up again.&nbsp;&nbsp; Fixing the end of round marker fixed the roll initiative each round issue.&nbsp; It's now re-rolling initiative when you set the roll each round to true under initiative menu.&nbsp;&nbsp; Going to beg TheAaron to commit to repo.&nbsp; That's a mystery to me.&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm going to take a deeper look at concentration/spells logic.&nbsp; It's a bit buggy.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B. said: Version 2.48 found here&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a> Fixed the end of round marker.&nbsp; It's now showing up again.&nbsp;&nbsp; Fixing the end of round marker fixed the roll initiative each round issue.&nbsp; It's now re-rolling initiative when you set the roll each round to true under initiative menu.&nbsp;&nbsp; Going to beg TheAaron to commit to repo.&nbsp; That's a mystery to me.&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm going to take a deeper look at concentration/spells logic.&nbsp; It's a bit buggy.&nbsp;&nbsp; Awesome work!!! Will there be a fix to CM only working on the Player ribbon?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Can't fix the player ribbon.&nbsp; Tried.&nbsp; Roll20 Architecture doesn't allow for it.&nbsp; You can't change maps mid flight in combat.&nbsp; I really wanted to make that happen, but Roll20 doesn't track enough information to make that happen.&nbsp; You have to be on player ribbon.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B. said: Can't fix the player ribbon.&nbsp; Tried.&nbsp; Roll20 Architecture doesn't allow for it.&nbsp; You can't change maps mid flight in combat.&nbsp; I really wanted to make that happen, but Roll20 doesn't track enough information to make that happen.&nbsp; You have to be on player ribbon.&nbsp;&nbsp; Ahhh ok, I will figure out a way to do separate instances of combat then
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes it's a challenge.&nbsp; I really wanted combat to switch between maps because I've needed it myself.&nbsp; Can't happen.&nbsp; Roll20 Architecture simply won't allow it.&nbsp;&nbsp;