Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Official [AD&D 2E Revised] Update thread

Sorry for the delay in posting - been a busy week - The MrBluezmans button as described is what I would like and it should reset across all spell levels in one go. Maybe a little background will help.... Most of my spell casters tend to memorise the same set of spells during a campaign (they are all new to D&D and find it easier) so I would use that button at the end of every day to reset the 'cast' but not the 'memorised'. I don't use the idea of short and long rest as in 5E as it doesn't meld well with the 2E system of studying or praying for spells before sleeping. So all I need is one button to reset all 'cast' to zero (EG: MrBluezmans button) and the 'Long Rest' button that set everything to zero for the casters that do change their spells every day. Hope that clears it up :)
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
MrBluezman said: Hope that clears it up :) Thank you for your insight! About the names 'Short Rest' and 'Long Rest' are just placeholder names. Since the concept of a Short Rest  is no present in AD&D 2E, I will find a more suiting name before I finalize the release. About the button going across all spells is getting tricky, since @Lexin wants the button to only work for the current tab. I will try and find a solution that works for both cases :)

Edited 1624192810
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Final spell update and More! 4.1.0 Github PR: Pull Request Spell updates Added datalists for Wizard spell level 6-9 and Autofill Level 6 Level 7 Level 8 Level 9 Added datalists and Priest spells for level 6-7 and auto fill Level 6 Level 7 I have to give a HUGE... bigger than that:  HUGE... a big ass! HUGE shoutout to @empireofjade He has helped me so much with the spells! Thanks to him this project has been done in only half a year, instead of 2 years! If you ever come across this LEGENED   make sure to send him some good wipes and a thanks! Added Spell slots reset buttons for Wizard and Priests with multiple options Wizard Priest You can configure the button how you like, for either Resetting the counters across all spell levels Resetting the counters for just the spell level you are currently on, for more granular control For the actual resetting you can choose how you want to reset: Set only the cast field to 0, mechanically memorizing all the same spells again for the new day Set both the cast and memorized field to 0, mechanically, get a completely clean mind for memorizing new spells Counting down the memorized field by the number of cast, mechanically only freeing up the spell slots that have been spent, while keeping the spells that have not yet been cast.  This is By-the-Book.  See PHB p. 107 for the description. Note that for priest spells, the "Quests"-spells are never reset. This is because quest spells are often of huge importance and are rarely something that can be cast more than once. Therefore these are left for the player to manually update. Added Power "slots" reset button This one is a simplified version of the buttons for Wizard and Priest. As powers are a more fluid concept than spells, this button might be useful or not. It is here for consistency between the spell tabs, and for use for those who like it. Here are some notes on this button This only works for powers and only the current tab (because there only is one tab) This only reset the Uses / Cast field, as powers are generally not something that can be changed. Ie. a Paladin can cast Lay on Hands  once a day. He does not get to choose a different power instead of Lay on Hands . Some powers might change only on a weekly basis, ie. a Paladins Curse Disease. If the player has access to such a power, manually updating each field might be more useful. If people find this implementation of the button to be too limiting and want a more complex button for powers, let me know and I will try and fulfill your needs to the best of my ability Fields to hold Priest spheres and datalists for these fields: Major spheres datalists Minor spheres datalists These datalists have been taken from the PHB. I know that some material out there have changed up the spheres for the classes. Feel free to change / input any data you want :) Button to add all available spells based on the selected sphere This is my magnum opus. Ever since I started my work with the spells, I wanted to add this feature to the sheet. The time has finally come and here it is: Caution:  This operation handling quite a lot of data so give it some time to fully load :) Click adds all spells Wait for spell data to load Due to the complexity of this button, several error messages have been added to help you understand the output from the click: Cause Error message Empty or invalid sphere fields No valid spheres found. Please write or select some spheres No spells found for the selected spheres No spells found for the selected spheres If all the available spells already are on your list All spells already added. The spheres and the button can be hidden by using the checkbox next the text Show Spheres of Influence  so that they do not take up space, and create noise for players who either do no play with the system, or who have already clicked the button, and no longer need it (before getting access to the next level of spells) Spells and complexity For all of you who think that the Spells portion of the sheet is getting too complex, I am happy to say that I personally feel "finished" with the entire spell section. So for now, this is as complex as it is going to get :) Spell Bugfixes Syntax errors has been corrected in the autofill data for the following spells: Wizard Priest Flame arrow, Gust of wind, Illusionary script, Melf's minute meteors, Tongues. Animate dead, Hold Animal, Prayer, Commune Please remove the spell, and re-add it to get the auto fill data to update correctly :) Changed Priest "Arc" to "Wind" This was always called wind behind the scenes. Just the label in the html was wrong. The fact that nobody noticed, leads me to believe that the "Spell Points"-system is not used by many players Before After Cleaned up Magic Missile spell template. No longer has a popup Before After Only shows the number of missiles actually fired Other various improvement Added more Druid languages to the language datalist Before After Improved magic weapon detection Now the detection of magical plusses on a weapon can be anywhere in the name and is therefore not limited to the very end Before After Weapon autofill is now case insensitive Before After This is all for update 4.1.0 This is all for this update. Hope you like what is coming and can use it. I always love hearing back from all of you with the good, the bad and the new ideas! Keep the feedback coming :)
My group was ready to try out the new API's today when my library stopped working. Upon investigating I found an odd error (see below). over the last several hours I have conducted troubleshooting by opening different rooms with different API's and have narrowed it down to the Advanced 2nd Edition sheet. Anytime a room i open has this sheet equipped any API I add produces this error: "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'" "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'     at eval (<anonymous>)     at messageHandler (evalmachine.<anonymous>:713:6)     at process.<anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/tiny-worker/lib/worker.js:65:55)     at process.emit (events.js:310:20)     at emit (internal/child_process.js:876:12)     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:85:21)" and this doesn't shut the sandbox down but does interfere with the proper running of alot of scripts. If anyone has a solution or advice i would greatly appreciate it.
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Zombie_Hawk said: My group was ready to try out the new API's today when my library stopped working. Upon investigating I found an odd error (see below). over the last several hours I have conducted troubleshooting by opening different rooms with different API's and have narrowed it down to the Advanced 2nd Edition sheet. Anytime a room i open has this sheet equipped any API I add produces this error: "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'" "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'     at eval (<anonymous>)     at messageHandler (evalmachine.<anonymous>:713:6)     at process.<anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/tiny-worker/lib/worker.js:65:55)     at process.emit (events.js:310:20)     at emit (internal/child_process.js:876:12)     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:85:21)" and this doesn't shut the sandbox down but does interfere with the proper running of alot of scripts. If anyone has a solution or advice i would greatly appreciate it. Okay I need a lot of help if I am to trouble shoot this one.  Here Are some questions: When you say "room" do you mean a Roll20 game or is "room" refering to something different in your context?  What Are "The new APIs"? I do not use APIs myself so I have no knowledge about new or old. Please provide a link or a list of names What is your "library"? Is it a suite of APIs or is it something different?  What scripts are you running? Please provide a list of names Note I had another player message me yesterday about some crashers on the sheet. The problems disappeared today, so maybe Roll20 has been fiddling in the background. 

Edited 1626070586
Richard @ Damery
Pro
API Scripter
Peter, I'm getting this as well. I've investigated and it is not coming from any API.  I suspect it comes from a character sheet worker.  The messages appear in the sandbox console when a new sandbox is spun up.  Disabling all scripts still results in these messages appearing in the sandbox console on a restart of the sandbox.  I've not found any resulting impact (and, as you know, my scripts are quite demanding on the sheet), though that does not mean there isn't any.  
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Richard @ Damery said: Peter, I'm getting this as well. I've investigated and it is not coming from any API.  I suspect it comes from a character sheet worker.  The messages appear in the sandbox console when a new sandbox is spun up.  Disabling all scripts still results in these messages appearing in the sandbox console on a restart of the sandbox.  I've not found any resulting impact (and, as you know, my scripts are quite demanding on the sheet), though that does not mean there isn't any.   Thank you for your investigation. That saves me some leg work.  I will try to start a New game with the sheet and see what I can find

Edited 1626124527
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Bugfix for new games. 4.1.1 Pull Request:  Github PR Fixed a bug where new games / new character sheets would fail to initialize when the sheetworker tried to set the character sheet version. This has now been fixed. Lesson of the day: If it isn't broke, don't fix it! If you try to fix one problem by using Regex, then you end up with two problems                                                                                                 - Old Cleaver Guy Before After
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Zombie_Hawk said: My group was ready to try out the new API's today when my library stopped working. Upon investigating I found an odd error (see below). over the last several hours I have conducted troubleshooting by opening different rooms with different API's and have narrowed it down to the Advanced 2nd Edition sheet. Anytime a room i open has this sheet equipped any API I add produces this error: "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'" "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'     at eval (<anonymous>)     at messageHandler (evalmachine.<anonymous>:713:6)     at process.<anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/tiny-worker/lib/worker.js:65:55)     at process.emit (events.js:310:20)     at emit (internal/child_process.js:876:12)     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:85:21)" and this doesn't shut the sandbox down but does interfere with the proper running of alot of scripts. If anyone has a solution or advice i would greatly appreciate it. The above fix has been deployed and is now live. Please test your APIs again and see if that fixed the issue :)
I have set up several new rooms and checked old ones as well with several different API (to insure it wasn't just a particular API conflicting with the sheet and it seems the problem persists. I love your sheet and what you have done whith it but the use of API's are an to awesome of a feature not to use.
Yes, the problem is persisting with the latest release.  From the sandbox console: "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'" "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'     at eval (<anonymous>)     at messageHandler (evalmachine.<anonymous>:713:6)     at process.<anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/tiny-worker/lib/worker.js:65:55)     at process.emit (events.js:310:20)     at emit (internal/child_process.js:876:12)     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:85:21)"
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Richard @ Damery said: Yes, the problem is persisting with the latest release.  From the sandbox console: I think I might be missing something here. Could you post a screenshot of where to find the sandbox console ? When I have been testing, I have only use the browser console in Chrome DevTools, and it does not seem to throw any errors related to the sheet code. I really do not know where to look.
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Okay after some googling I found the API Console.
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Found the source for the error. I documented it here:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10248042/sheetworker-api-null-coalescing-in-sheetworker-breaks-all-apis-unexpected-token-dot/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10248042/sheetworker-api-null-coalescing-in-sheetworker-breaks-all-apis-unexpected-token-dot/</a>
FYI, the Arron banner for the character sheet is also not posting to the sandbox like it normally does.&nbsp; Might be related?
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Richard @ Damery said: FYI, the Arron banner for the character sheet is also not posting to the sandbox like it normally does.&nbsp; Might be related? It is related. Apparently there is a parser that reads all the sheetworker code, and it is this parser that fails. This results in no code being executing. Scott reached out to me and asured me of my finding on the above linked post

Edited 1626373548
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Bugfix for API scripts 4.1.2 Pull Request:&nbsp; Github PR Before After
has this been applied to sheet yet as i am still having the same error
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Zombie_Hawk said: has this been applied to sheet yet as i am still having the same error The link in the post above yours is to the pull request on github.&nbsp; It has been submitted, but not processed.&nbsp; Once that gets merged into the main Roll20 repository, then it usually goes live the following day.&nbsp; Merges usually happen on Mondays, and go live on Tuesdays, though they have been tinkering with automation that sometimes make merges happen more often.
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Zombie_Hawk said: has this been applied to sheet yet as i am still having the same error Short answer: &nbsp;No Long asnwer: &nbsp;Noooooooooooooooooooo. I will make a post here on the forum when it goes live. You can also check to see if the version you currently have matches the version here (4.1.2) and you can also check the change log which I updates when it goes live :)
Thank you for your quick response and resolution to this matter it is appreciated! Keep up the excellent work.
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Zombie_Hawk said: Thank you for your quick response and resolution to this matter it is appreciated! Keep up the excellent work. The update is now live. Please check to see if your API works again :)
Hello I have a problem to see the weapons They are just categories When I click on one of them then I see wich one it is So it is quite useless to choose sorry but making a screen shot of this is impossible because it shuts down the scroll popup
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Christie49 said: Hello I have a problem to see the weapons They are just categories When I click on one of them then I see wich one it is So it is quite useless to choose sorry but making a screen shot of this is impossible because it shuts down the scroll popup Thank you for your image. It says more than a thousand words! :D How the data is displayed is specific to the browser. In my browser it is displayed like this: I use Google Chrome&nbsp;Version 92.0.4515.107 (Officiel version) (64-bit) In order to find a resolution for this, please answer the following questions: What device do you use for Roll20 games? Desktop / laptop, iPad / table, iPhone&nbsp; / Android / Smart phone What OS are you using? Windows / Mac / Linux What browser do you use? Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox. Note that only Chrome and Firefox are officially supported by Roll20&nbsp; What is the version of the browser? You can often find the version of a brower under Settings -&gt; Help -&gt; About. Here it is in Chrome Please answer this, and I will see what I can do to either fix the presentation for your setup

Edited 1627036360
Hello Peter, thank you for your answer and I could had give you these informations on the first hand. I use a desktop : Linux Ubuntu browser : firefox version 90.0 thank you [edit] subsidiary question is it possible to get the weight in Kg instead of LBS [edit] I installed Chrome and it works fine on it (i wanted to avoid google, but.... seems winning all the time now)
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Christie49 said: Hello Peter, thank you for your answer and I could had give you these informations on the first hand. I use a desktop : Linux Ubuntu browser : firefox version 90.0 thank you [edit] subsidiary question is it possible to get the weight in Kg instead of LBS [edit] I installed Chrome and it works fine on it (i wanted to avoid google, but.... seems winning all the time now) I will test Firefox, however it will be on Windows, but I will see what i can find.&nbsp; About the Wright in kg: One of My big Dreams is to have a toggle between imperial and metric for All data, but The amount of work needed to implement this is humungeous, especially in a way that does not break existing functionality.&nbsp; If a New sheet was made from scratch, with this in mind, then it might be possible.&nbsp; Some Of The problems are: Would people still write up each individual item in lbs to make it easier to copy from The Book, or do people have to convert each item themselves With encumbrance The tables needs to be translated aswell, and The numbers Are not "pretty"&nbsp; If All you want is The summed value to be in kg, then that would be possible, but I fear it will start to scope creep and more and more numbers Are desired as kg.&nbsp;

Edited 1627195225
Thanks Peter French people play with translated books, every weight is in KG in books or PDF So we never copy LBS from nowhere On the contrary we have to convert our kg to lbs Your work is very useful anyway, it is a minor thing to have to convert and we can learn English vocabulary ;) You work is a reminder of rules, I always dreamed to have this in the 80ths
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Christie49 said: Thanks Peter French people play with translated books, every weight is in KG in books or PDF So we never copy LBS from nowhere On the contrary we have to convert our kg to lbs Your work is very useful anyway, it is a minor thing to have to convert and we can learn English vocabulary ;) You work is a reminder of rules, I always dreamed to have this in the 80ths It is possible to translate the entire sheet to other languages. Many sheets have this, however I have no need for it so I haven't worked on it. I am from Denmark and use the english books, so I have to read everything in lbs, Feet, and Yards, and constantly have to convert to metric. I feel your need for a general convertion :P
Awesome, excellent work! Question: Are there any plans to add the additional spheres/spells from Player's Option - Spells &amp; Magic ? Please note: I am NOT requesting this. I'll happily punch them in manually myself. But I noticed that other "Player's Option" rules were already included in the sheet, so I didn't want to begin adding the spells myself if there were already plans to do this in the future. Thank you again for this amazing sheet!
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Jason D. said: Awesome, excellent work! Question: Are there any plans to add the additional spheres/spells from Player's Option - Spells &amp; Magic ? Please note: I am NOT requesting this. I'll happily punch them in manually myself. But I noticed that other "Player's Option" rules were already included in the sheet, so I didn't want to begin adding the spells myself if there were already plans to do this in the future. Thank you again for this amazing sheet! Thank you for your kind words. I do have plans to add more spells from more books, but as I have other features I want to add before continueing with&nbsp; spells. You can easily add more spells without feeling like you are doing redundant work :)

Edited 1627454832
Peter B. said: I feel your need for a general convertion :P Well, as Jason said, I am note asking it But it would be great If you have a language init text file I could even do the job ;)
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Christie49 said: Peter B. said: I feel your need for a general convertion :P Well, as Jason said, I am note asking it But it would be great If you have a language init text file I could even do the job ;) You doing the translations would be the best idea, however currently all the english strings are written directly in the HTML. First I would have to extract them to an english translation file. Then you could start doing the the French translations. The only problem is that I am not too good at HTML and CSS, so if the French strings change size compared to the english ones, then it will change and might break the UI, making elements not align in a pretty way. So for now, translating the sheet is pretty far down the list for me :)
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Potential section removal announcement 4.1.3&nbsp; In order to make room for new functionality on the Monster Sheet, I plan to remove the Variants repeating &nbsp; section from the Monster Sheet. If you use this section let me know! Please let me know if you use this section, so that I do not delete it and remove your data and your way of play! Features to come, if the section gets deleted: I plan on adding the following features to the Monster Sheet Repeating weapons / attack table, to allow monster more attacks / more weapons. This of course include auto fill of weapon data, just like the players currently enjoy Repeating spells for monsters, allowing monster to use the full spell template, currently available to players. This include auto fill of spells, and automatic scaling with monster level / hit dice. A toggle will also be added, allowing DMs to roll all the spells secretly, to not let the players know what exactly they have been hit by.
No problem for me. I didn't use this part of the sheet
I am greatly looking forward to this new change!&nbsp; Thanks, Peter!
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Repeating Variants removed 4.1.4 As announced in the last update the Monster sheet, Repeating variants section &nbsp;has been deleted . As of right now this deletion, is only of the HTML, and all underlying data, inputted into the fields is still available and can be restored if needed be . If anyone has lost data, or was using the section, please let me know so that it can be restored. The removal will be made permanent in approximately one month, on the 1st of October 2021 .&nbsp; If the section gets permanently removed, the following features will be added to the monster sheet: Repeating weapons / attack table, to allow monster more attacks / more weapons. This of course include auto fill of weapon data, just like the players currently enjoy Repeating spells for monsters, allowing monster to use the full spell template, currently available to players. This include auto fill of spells, and automatic scaling with monster level / hit dice. A toggle will also be added, allowing DMs to roll all the spells secretly, to not let the players know what exactly they have been hit by.
October 1st can't come soon enough!&nbsp; :-)
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
I could not agree more :)
Vogon message : People of Earth, your attention, please… This is Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz of the Galactic Hyperspace Planning Council. As you will no doubt be aware, the plans for development of the outlying regions of the Galaxy require the building of a hyperspatial express route through your star system, and regrettably, your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition. The process will take slightly less than two of your Earth minutes. Thank you… "There's no point in acting surprised about it. All the planning charts and demolition orders have been on display at your local planning department in Alpha Centauri for fifty of your Earth years, so you've had plenty of time to lodge any formal complaint and it's far too late to start making a fuss about it now…
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Christie49 said: Vogon message : People of Earth, your attention, please…&nbsp; This hits very close to home xD. Maybe I should have given people 2 months? I surely hope people play atleast once a month in order to notice this change! If not... well... too late :P
Peter B. said: Christie49 said: Vogon message : People of Earth, your attention, please…&nbsp; This hits very close to home xD. Maybe I should have given people 2 months? I surely hope people play atleast once a month in order to notice this change! If not... well... too late :P You've given plenty of notice Peter.&nbsp; I think I might have been the first to raise my voice (as I have before) if it was not enough - we can't have the "Forever Notice"... (to misquote POTUS). Question: are the monster weapon &amp; spells tables going to be just HTML references to the existing repeating weapon &amp; spell tables, with the same underlying attributes (a good thing &nbsp;from my point of view as my APIs will not need changing or extending), or will they be new and different repeating tables (not so good for me, but can be dealt with)?&nbsp; The former would be less work, and I can't think of many circumstances where two separate table sets would be needed in play (though there might be coding reasons?).
we can't have the "Forever Notice"... (to misquote POTUS). Defense - Mentioning anything remotely related to politics on the field. 15 yards. First Down!

Edited 1630995488
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Richard @ Damery said: Peter B. said: This hits very close to home xD. Maybe I should have given people 2 months? I surely hope people play atleast once a month in order to notice this change! If not... well... too late :P You've given plenty of notice Peter.&nbsp; I think I might have been the first to raise my voice (as I have before) if it was not enough - we can't have the "Forever Notice"... (to misquote POTUS). Question: are the monster weapon &amp; spells tables going to be just HTML references to the existing repeating weapon &amp; spell tables, with the same underlying attributes (a good thing &nbsp;from my point of view as my APIs will not need changing or extending), or will they be new and different repeating tables (not so good for me, but can be dealt with)?&nbsp; The former would be less work, and I can't think of many circumstances where two separate table sets would be needed in play (though there might be coding reasons?). Hello Richard. Good to hear from you :) I will answer your question sperarate for each section: Spells As for the spell, I plan on doing a copy of the general layout, but I am going to ditch the section/tab for each spell level, as I believe that many monsters do not require such&nbsp;granularity. As I recall many monsters will have 1-5 spells within a 3 spell-level range. I will instead have a single repeating section for all Wizard spells and another repeating section for all Priest spells. I believe this will give the best flow for DMs, who have the sheet open while they play. Weapons As for weapons, my plan was to do a stripped down version of the current weapons table. The reasons for this is multiple: In general the monster sheet uses its own attributes for all the fields. The only overlap is for Hit Points as the fields @{HP} and @{HP|max} are shared between the player sheet and the monster sheet, decided by popular demand. To be honest, I never liked the fact that weapon rows are split in two repeating sections, one row for hit, initiative, range, and another row for damage and knockdown. I would like to rework the entire weapons system, but it is very hard to preserve data for players, due to linking the correct row in each section together, and I know that you would kill me if I did xD... so I won't do that :D Secondly there are fields on the current player weapons table that is unused by monsters. The checkboxes for bonus strength / Dex are going to be unused as monsters do not have an actual ability score. Like wise the proficiency column could also be removed, as many monsters are assumed to simply be proficient, even though the DMG explicitly say that if the players get proficiency points, so should the monsters, including bonuses and penalties, however it is assumed that monsters are proficient with their carried weapon, DMG p. 45 Lastly I was planning to follow the design from @GM that he posted a while back: His design has a focus on special damage which I think will be more useful to GM.
Peter, Thanks for the info.&nbsp; That will require me to create new functions for the new tables but, as long as the old monster attack fields remain, my group of DMs will be fine for a while.
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Richard @ Damery said: Peter, Thanks for the info.&nbsp; That will require me to create new functions for the new tables but, as long as the old monster attack fields remain, my group of DMs will be fine for a while. I wouldn't dream of removing the old fields. This is purely an extension :)
I You've done a fantastic job on these character sheets. Thank you for your hard work. In the Currency section, I see you have options for several different published campaign settings. I was wondering if it would be possible to have a 'custom' option for DM's to input coins, currencies and conversions for their own homebrew campaign that may not work like the published settings? Thank you I
The Character sheets have progressed along way under you care, Something i think the whole of the 2e community appreciates. I dont know if it would be difficult but it would be nice to see a section for tracking food and water similar to the official 2e "green" sheet. I can be done in the notes but would be efficient to be able to just tick boxes.
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Ithril said: I You've done a fantastic job on these character sheets. Thank you for your hard work. In the Currency section, I see you have options for several different published campaign settings. I was wondering if it would be possible to have a 'custom' option for DM's to input coins, currencies and conversions for their own homebrew campaign that may not work like the published settings? Thank you I Hello Ithril. Thank you for your kind words :) Depending on how complex you imagine this feature it might or might not be possible. Currently it is only possible to add a single repeating section, and I imagine that adding a custom conversion table would require a custom defined two dimentional grid. Such a grid is currently not possible (or at the least very hard to make) Before I venture into this I have plans on cleaning up the Gems section first, as it is currently bloated in the code and I would say confusing from a player point of view. I can add this to the ideas catalog, but I cannot promis anything. I would like a design/mockup/drawning (paint is fine) for how you imagine such a section looking
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Zombie_Hawk said: The Character sheets have progressed along way under you care, Something i think the whole of the 2e community appreciates. I dont know if it would be difficult but it would be nice to see a section for tracking food and water similar to the official 2e "green" sheet. I can be done in the notes but would be efficient to be able to just tick boxes. Hello Zombie_Hawk. Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate them! :) When you say the 2E Green sheet &nbsp;what exactly are you refering to? On Roll20 there are two 2E sheets. The sheet I am working on, often refered to as the Red sheet, or the Advanaced Sheet. Then there is another sheet, often refered to the Blue sheet or the Simple sheet. Neither of these sheets have a dedicated section for water / rations. Are you are refereing to the paper sheet with the following layout?: I can see the use for tracking rations, but I am hesitant to introduced another section, as the sheet has a lot of sections, and is being accused of being too complex. I suggest you instead use the Equipment section of the sheet to keep track of this: If you dont like this approach, please let me know :)

Edited 1632460208
That is where i keep track of quantities too. It is quite useful because it also calculates the weight multiplied by the quantities. I just have to strive for my player to keep their sheet on date, I am quite disappointed of their lack of making these sheets live. Again they are french peoples(like me&nbsp; ;) ) and english is a problem for them as well as lbs instead of kg