Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Print Character Sheets

+1 was really disappointed to learn this wasn't already possible. :c
+1
+1 Pretty Please! 
+1 Please add character sheet printing if possible
+1
+1
We all are still waiting for print ours characters sheet?
This thread is now older than some of the kids I play D&D with. +2022
+1
Honestly not just 5e. I'm meeting up with my Starfinder group and wanted to print sheets for everyone. +1 to this thread
+1 to printing/exporting as PDF.  (Curious why this takes over half a decade to implement. There are quite some HTML to PDF tools outthere, it should be a walk in the park) Alas the external Online HTML to PDF converter only makes a lovely PDF of the background image.
Another +1. Mental that it doesn't already exist.
+1 Still waiting for this years later 
+1 Please add character sheet printing if possible
+1
+1
Sam B.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
+1 it's already possible with print screen just tedious, why not just add some official functionality 
How is this NOT a thing?
+1 Yes, PLEASE!
+1 Really, this has been a request for 7 years now and we still can't do it???
Say yes or say no. This is embarrassing.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Getting closer! <a href="https://blog.roll20.net/posts/tactfully-tackling-the-top-ten-list/" rel="nofollow">https://blog.roll20.net/posts/tactfully-tackling-the-top-ten-list/</a>
The ability to print character sheets would be so handy.&nbsp; I'm having to use a small monitor at the moment, and it would be so much faster to be able to reference my sheet on paper and type "/roll" commands into the chat window, than to constantly be trying to maneuver my screen around.&nbsp;&nbsp;
+1
+1
After 14 pages of +1 over a span of 7 years, it's pretty clear the devs do not want to do this.&nbsp; I can see valid reasons for their hesitation, but I'm still... adding my +1
I cast +1
+1 In my group, there is a strong desire to switch between online and offline play sessions. After two years, finally playing face to face again. It would be really great if the printable charkter sheets would become reality soon. No one is going to turn their back on roll20 because we live way too far apart for regular local meetings.
+1
+1 This would be amazing since we play online and in person at times.
+1 from me
+1 to being able to print character sheets.
There is a reason Hasbro paid $143,600,000 for DnD Beyond and not Roll20. Well, several reasons really, but this is one of them. Not being able to export your own character sheet is just dumb. This feature is at the very core of the service. Each player's character is their own intellectual property. The Roll20 service, and the Charactermancer it provides, makes character creation a breeze, but the second the power goes out or internet service gets interrupted and POOF ! no game, no access to the content you paid for, and you don't even have access to your own property. Printable character sheets isn't a "feature", it's a core function. Get in the game Roll20, and maybe Hasbro will offer you a mountain of money too. They still don't have their own VTT after all. +1
+1 This seems like such a basic feature
+1
+1
Yup, what Luke said 4 posts up. " Printable character sheets isn't a "feature", it's a core function."&nbsp; additionally I understand not being able to import / export to someone else's game without a paid sub, but you should be able to move your own characters (PC &amp; NPC) between your own games. As a GM it's a real pain in the butt to have to duplicate all of your prep work between tables for different groups / games.&nbsp;
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
Yes, need this feature
+1
+1
+1