Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Print Character Sheets

+1 from me. This would be incredibly helpful
+1 indeed. Please?
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1 This is so needed. Print to PDF does not work very well. Not having this feature makes me less likely to come back to Roll20 once my group moves back online. Can you image what a nightmare it will be to have to update digital sheets based off print-outs after a couple dozen sessions? No thanks!
+1
+1
+1
+1
KoS - You have +1'd this thread enough to make it a thing by yourself :D
+1
+1
+1
+1 please. Waaaaay more use than 'night mode'
+1
+1
Seven years ago this was first requested.  oh well +1
I'm seriously considering dropping my Pro subscription if this isn't added soon. My group plays online sometimes and in person sometimes. Having to manually create paper copies of the sheets for our in person games is a major pain. There was some comments last year that "technical blockers" have been resolved - yet still no way to print. Seriously, what gives?
+1
+1 Meeting my group in person and the only option that I can figure out is to copy it by hand. Printing would be soooo awesome!
+1
There are workarounds for this egregious oversight on Roll20's part.  Check your browser's plugin/extension market for "print friendly" extensions.  Using one of these and some creative experimentation with print scaling will usually net you a usable printed character sheet from Roll20.
Last night, we played D&D for the first time in over 6 months... Because the DM uses Roll20, all the players had to have a laptop EACH to be able to access their character sheets. SEVEN YEARS this request has been in the top 5 and I see it is FINALLY queued. Come on; PLEASE put some resources to this so it can be done in the next couple weeks. Having this many laptops around the table is simply NOT D&D!!
+1
How is this still not a thing?
+1 !
+1 Please get this done ASAP. The Roll20 Team announced it would be coming almost 6 months ago. This would be nice for inperson so everyone dosent need a computer at the table.
+1
+1000!
+1
+1
+1
+1. Might actually shift to a different platform if Roll20 doesn't implement this, as I'll be flipping back-and-forth between online and in-person games.
Michael I. said: +1. Might actually shift to a different platform if Roll20 doesn't implement this, as I'll be flipping back-and-forth between online and in-person games. I already did... I cannot think of anything else than maybe R20 have some copyrights issues why they don't implement this.
Nicolashe said: Michael I. said: +1. Might actually shift to a different platform if Roll20 doesn't implement this, as I'll be flipping back-and-forth between online and in-person games. I already did... I cannot think of anything else than maybe R20 have some copyrights issues why they don't implement this. You do you, but if you read a few pages back, they can't change the coding on forms/pages/sheets that were created by people who don't work for Roll20, a lot of the forms are fan made and so those fans have to make the sheets printable, they said that but everyone keeps +1ing because it still isn't a thing that sheets those people are using are printable. (I'm sorry if that came across more aggressive that I intended, rereading it it might)

Edited 1660502267
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Just wanted to add my two copper; once roll20 demonstrates this functionality with one of their official sheets, I have no doubt that sheet authors (volunteers that build/maintain the 1,000+ community sheets) will be more apt to make the necessary changes to enable their own sheets to be print-friendly.  As a sheet author and the person that created this suggestion 7+ years ago, I've come to understand that this is not going to be an easy task for existing sheets.
+1
+1
Hi! As far as I know this feature was announced for this summer to be released. Can we get an update on this or a release date? Thanks and regards, Marc
+1 for sure. Please!!!
+1 My group alternates online and in-person. It would be really helpful if I or my players could print a full character sheet and not have to rely on a phone or laptop at the table.

Edited 1661829204
For Fs sake, going on 8 bloody years to add a damn printer.  Jesus I think my mom could have added one by now and she doesn't know poo about computers.
+1
I can't believe the age of this thread and nothing has been implemented?  Why is a simple export char sheet to PDF or print option not available?
+1
+1. I might change for another VTT if it doesn't change
Seven Years.... +1
+1 come on guys