Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Print Character Sheets

+1
+1
This thread has been going 7 years? Please Devs, +1, not all of us have two monitors and can easily flick. 
+1 oh for god's sake...yes
+1 for sure! We play online most of the time, but on special occasions we do a real life one and then the print version works so much better then when everybody has a laptop on the table. Online on a phone doesn't work that well...
+1
+1 Pls make my life better, and give me the option to print my players sheets! would be so nice for when we play live!! <3
+1
Please, Please, Please let us print the sheets.  Creating with the Charactermancer is so great but then when we are playing live we need paper sheets. All my players are my kids friends and not everyone can bring a laptop to play online.
+1
+1
This basic feature has been consistenly popular and in-demand for 7 YEARS, and still nothing?  That seems kind of crazy doesn't it?  I want this yesterday, backdated to 2015, yes please. 
+1
+1
+1. Please.
+1 pretty please
+1
+1
Yup. Still in need for that feature. +1
+1
+1
As long as this printing includes exporting to text or html, I vote in favor of this.
+1
+1 About time to make that happen.
+1
+1 This should be a basic feature, and allows hybridization for us to host live sessions as special events without hassle.
still no option to print?? christ, as soon as something remotely better than roll20 is available im jumping ship.
+1
+1
If people check, Roll 20 are about 70% there on print character sheets. So there has been progress.
Casting Revive on this and adding a +1!
Antonio M. said: Casting Revive on this and adding a +1! The last reply was a day ago, hardly necrotic :D
+1
+1
+1

Edited 1667401633
CJO
Pro
+1 It is really inexcusable, at this point. This should be a basic feature. C'mon Devs! People have been asking for this "feature" for ages. Stop d-ing around with "lighting" and animating maps, and spend a week getting this to work!
+1 For the love of all that is unholy please bless us Roll20 gods
+1 This is a basic QoL improvement that's been in demand for 7 years. It's crazy that this hasn't been made possible yet.
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1  Getting a bit silly now, and is costing you Pro subs. 
It seems pretty obvious that this is something that most customers want. You could probably make a fortune if you even charged $1.00 for the feature for each user.
+1 (Seems like they are not actually paying any attention to this, since this is 7 years old.  But I'll upvote as well)
+1 this would be so helpful!
Let's keep this train going! +1 from me
As all others +1 
+1
It bears repeating. +1