Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e Shaped] 7.0.0

Edited 1479030293
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
D&D 5e Shaped Character Sheet This is the redesigned Shaped character sheet for use on Roll20.net with the 5th edition of Dungeons & Dragons (5e). The sheet is designed to be usable by all Roll20 users regardless of subscription level. If you are ever concerned about data loss I recommend you duplicate your campaign and use that to copy to see how it'll work. Shaped Character Sheet Companion Script Documentation Please report any bugs in the issues tab or on this thread. They will however be tracked on the issues tab Features High performance sheet without the lag of old versions (100% sheet workers) Improved styling to match the 5e paper sheet with nearly all elements clickable to output to chat Compendium Integration for Monsters, NPCs, Armor, Equipment, Spells, Weapons NPC actions and traits are parsed and clickable. Customizable skills with the option to change the ability on the fly Translations (All languages supported by Roll20) Auto populated Class Features which include things like Lay on Hands or Sneak Attack Spells with filtering and the option to cast at a higher level Customizable Classes - Change Name, HD, or spellcasting level of the classes Armor - Covers normal armor as well as unarmored ability cases like monk, barbarian, etc. Equipment with gold and weight automatically calculated. Equipment Items are clickable from the core page for items like Potion of Healing Attachers can be used to remind yourself to add to saving throws while within 10 feet of your paladin Extra features: Jack of all trades, halfling luck, vision, movement, appearance. Settings for how to output all rolls, death saves, initiative, etc Roll settings to choose to always roll with advantage, disadvantage, or query for both Optional bonuses to all skills, abilities, saving throws, etc. How to Update the sheet yourself (as Pro): Copy the html from github In Roll20 go to campaign settings and choose a custom character sheet. Choose D&D 5e as the SRD In the HTML tab paste the HTML code Copy the css from github On Roll20 in the CSS tab paste the CSS code. Copy the translation from the appropriate file on github (en is English, fr is French, de is German, it is Italian, etc) On Roll20 in the Translation tab paste the JSON from the appropriate file. Hit save. Contribute Since many have asked for it: If you appreciate what I do and want to compensate me for the countless hours that I have spent building this character sheet feel free to support me on Patreon or Paypal ( <a href="mailto:mlenser@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">mlenser@gmail.com</a> ). Thanks so much for your support. This Patreon campaign is not affiliated with Roll20; as such, contributions are voluntary and Roll20 cannot provide support or refunds for contributions.
Oh man, that looks beautiful!&nbsp;

Edited 1478967260
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
7.0.0 (2016-11-11) Breaking Changes Spells and Psionics are revamped as below in the features. All old spells and psionics will be converted to the new system on this version. If you have any concerns please duplicate your campaign, though I expect the transition to be smooth. Version 7.0.1 fixes this. This will not work with the script importer until Lucian updates his script. Features NPCs can be dragged and dropped on the tabletop as per&nbsp; Update 11/11: Compendium Integration . I will ensure that darkvision and other visions are set as expected in a future release. Spells and Psionics revamped to multiple repeating sections. There is now a repeating section for each level. The old repeating section that contained all spells and the repeating sections that contained the short list for each level are removed and converted to the new system. The condensed view will function as the spell list which mirrors the chat macro. The uncondensed view will function as the previous spell book view with level titles. These changes will appear on the core page and the spells page as before. Added a setting named "Prepared matters" which will show and hide prepared toggles and information for spells. It is automatically toggled for the appropriate classes (Cleric, Druid, Paladin, Wizard) Spells will automatically be prepared when they are added now. The "Target" field for spells has been removed The setting to "hide unprepared spells" for the spells macro has been removed - it actually hasn't worked for a few versions now and no one has noticed :P Ability Check and Saving Throw Macros default to the small size. If there are major complaints here I can potentially offer a solution, but it's difficult to target a solution only at existing sheets for those who want the old behavior and not have it apply to existing sheets who have no item selected, but don't care which is the default. Bug Fixes Dragging any weapon onto attacks now appropriately checks the attack toggle button Dragging ranged weapons now appropriately adds the range Cantrips are shown in most cases. It may be shown too much (Paladin or Ranger would not want it) and I may have to go back and add a toggle or something. We'll see. @Kevin the Fire Bolt issue was a compendium issue that is no longer present. Roll20 SRD Change Roll20's SRD has changed how damage cantrips work. Dragging cantrips like "fire bolt" no longer apply the auto-scaling formula as per the previous behavior. This is true for all 5e sheets and is an unfortunate situation. You can expect such cantrips that are added to the sheet from this point foreard to not auto scale until. I will come up with a solution to add the formula, but for now you can manually do so by using "((@{level} + 1) / 6 + 0.5)". For example: "((@{level} + 1) / 6 + 0.5)d6"
The new spell update seems to have broken the shaped companion script's spell importer. I am afraid I will refrain from using this version as the loss of spells is too huge until the importer works again.

Edited 1478902657
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Brother Sharp said: The new spell update seems to have broken the shaped companion script's spell importer. I am afraid I will refrain from using this version as the loss of spells is too huge until the importer works again. Yes, this was outlined in red above. It can't be more clear. :P 7.0.0 (2016-11-11) Breaking Changes Spells and Psionics are revamped as below in the features. All old spells and psionics will be removed on this version. If you have any concerns please duplicate your campaign, though I expect the transition to be smooth. This will not work with the script importer until Lucian updates his script. I've already contacted Lucian.
Thanks bunches, Kryx. This version still in QA?

Edited 1478908737
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This version is a breaking change version (hence the major version bump). As far as I'm aware everything should be working, but it typically takes a few minor and/or patch versions to catch absolutely everything. It'd be useful to have others test.
I think the loss of spells is going to cause a big pain for many DMs and players alike trying to put everything back in so I almost think a conversion for spells may be worth looking into unless it;s too much work for the payoff. Though in the test game, my test sheet still had all the spells so not sure what that is about since I though the spell section would be empty now. I didn't have much time to really look things over just yet but here are a few things. - I find the text for spells in condensed view harder to read clearly than it should be, not from color but that font being italic seems out of place at least because the font doesn't seem to match the macro output. - Putting spells in condensed view then putting the sheet in edit mode makes some spell entries stretch across the whole filed leaving only that on in the row as seen below.
Kryx said: This version is a breaking change version (hence the major version bump). As far as I'm aware everything should be working, but it typically takes a few minor and/or patch versions to catch absolutely everything. It'd be useful to have others test. Forgive me for being pedantic, but does that mean the new sheet will be live next time I fire up my game?

Edited 1478911208
TheWebCoder said: Kryx said: This version is a breaking change version (hence the major version bump). As far as I'm aware everything should be working, but it typically takes a few minor and/or patch versions to catch absolutely everything. It'd be useful to have others test. Forgive me for being pedantic, but does that mean the new sheet will be live next time I fire up my game? I don't think Kryx has pushed this to live yet (EDIT: Version&nbsp;6.5.1 is the current live version)
Yeah, at point I don't Kryx is ready to release this. It is up to us to test it out for a bit using the GitHub version.
I do like the the layout, though as a DM I am abit concerned about the breaking change with spells. Not sure from the description if they will be converted or if I will have to re-enter them.
Hopefully Lucian can update the spell importer before this goes live. That will ease the pressure of breaking changes.
Orta
Sheet Author
Translator
I tried a bit the new layout, and really liking the changes so far ! Well done. Concerning spells, in my case, all spells were removed and I had to enter them again, but no surprise there, since it's stated on the release note. In my opinion, it's really worth it. I really like the new spell page, divided by level, and the return of the prepare button when not in modify (yeahhh!). I have encountere a strange behavior when re-populating my spell list on PC : sometimes and I have difficulty identifying when, the spell chat macro was wrong, putting lvl 2 on cantrips, and other strange things. I always managed to fix it by adding and deleting a spell to the spell page.

Edited 1478940769
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
QA report ;). Okay, I've tested out a few conversions to 7.0.0 (transmogrifier makes this easy!). Conversion takes a VERY long time if you have a large spell list, up to several minutes, and I'm not doing this on a toaster (I know, I know, too many spells. But you know how players are).This might be confusing to someone who does not know there's an upgrade, though. Here's some things that didn't work on conversion from 6.11.6 to 7.0.0. (which means everything else seems to have worked. Yay!). Saving throw was checked, but the saving throw DC was not actually converted over (empty box). Results in no saving throw DC being output to chat. Re-calculating save DC fixes this. This did not happen for all spells. For some characters, no spells had calculated save DCs, for some characters there were some DCs that were calculated and some that were not. All damaging spells seem to convert in a broken state (syntax error). Editing damage fixes this. Same for healing spells. For what it's worth, spells with attack rolls don't convert over correctly (straight d20, no attack bonus). - I had to find a spell without damage but with attack roll to actually see this, not a lot of these around. "Prepared matters" is not automatically checked if you are a prepared class on conversion. I'll check some conversions from 6.5.1 later.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vanakoji said: I think the loss of spells is going to cause a big pain for many DMs and players alike trying to put everything back in so I almost think a conversion for spells may be worth looking into unless it;s too much work for the payoff. Though in the test game, my test sheet still had all the spells so not sure what that is about since I though the spell section would be empty now. I write release notes for a reason ;) Kryx said: The old repeating section that contained all spells and the repeating sections that contained the short list for each level are removed and converted to the new system . Vanakoji said: - I find the text for spells in condensed view harder to read clearly than it should be, not from color but that font being italic seems out of place at least because the font doesn't seem to match the macro output. Italics is purposeful to match: The chat macro may need a font adjustment to match. If you look at the characters you'll see they are very very similar. For example the a character in Times New Roman (which is what I'm using here) while italicized matches the a in that list quite well. Vanakoji said: - Putting spells in condensed view then putting the sheet in edit mode makes some spell entries stretch across the whole filed leaving only that on in the row as seen below. Thanks for pointing this one out. I thought I squashed this bug, but I'm not surprised as there are many different states here. I'll fix this. ________________________________________________________ TheWebCoder said: Forgive me for being pedantic, but does that mean the new sheet will be live next time I fire up my game? Updating is entirely up to you until I make a release live. I will make the release live when it is more tested and stable. ________________________________________________________ BP said: as a DM I am abit concerned about the breaking change with spells. Not sure from the description if they will be converted or if I will have to re-enter them. Everything should be converted. C'mon guys.. please read release notes. :( ________________________________________________________ Dvergr76 said: Hopefully Lucian can update the spell importer before this goes live. That will ease the pressure of breaking changes. This won't be pushed to Github until the changes have been made to the script. ________________________________________________________ Alix R. said: in my case, all spells were removed and I had to enter them again That shouldn't be the case. I didn't extensively test the conversion, only a few times, but the few times I did it worked. I guess we'll see what others experience. Alix R. said: I have encountere a strange behavior when re-populating my spell list on PC : sometimes and I have difficulty identifying when, the spell chat macro was wrong, putting lvl 2 on cantrips, and other strange things. I always managed to fix it by adding and deleting a spell to the spell page. The chat macro is no longer recalculating every level on every change which is good. The bad is that it is more likely to not be in sync. If you could help me identify when it falls out of sync that'd be helpful.

Edited 1478943140
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jakob said: Conversion takes a VERY long time if you have a large spell list, up to several minutes, and I'm not doing this on a toaster (I know, I know, too many spells. But you know how players are). There is nothing I can do about the speed. Each spell has lots of fields so reading every field and then setting those fields in the new spell and then deleting the old spell takes time. I don't think this can be reduced. Though you do have a point about the user not being aware. Perhaps I could come up with some kind of processing state for upgrades that is similar to the import overlay and prevents the users from clicking around... hmm.. Jakob said: Saving throw was checked, but the saving throw DC was not actually converted over (empty box). Results in no saving throw DC being output to chat. Re-calculating save DC fixes this. This did not happen for all spells. For some characters, no spells had calculated save DCs, for some characters there were some DCs that were calculated and some that were not. Strange. I presumed that the spell would recalculate when dragged over, but I can add the calculated fields to the conversion. Jakob said: All damaging spells seem to convert in a broken state (syntax error). Editing damage fixes this. Same for healing spells. For what it's worth, spells with attack rolls don't convert over correctly (straight d20, no attack bonus). - I had to find a spell without damage but with attack roll to actually see this, not a lot of these around. Likely the same as above. I'll add these calculated fields to the conversion and then could use some retesting. Jakob said: "Prepared matters" is not automatically checked if you are a prepared class on conversion. Ah, true! I'll add an upgrade task to re-check if you are a prepared class.
Tested in Reshaped Sandbox, so if there is later code, it may not be relevant. Cantrips are being overwritten in the "Spells" macro when adding spells via dragging and dropping. Character started off with 3 cantrips Searched compendium for Mirror Image, added it as a second level spell, then output the spells macro Searched compendium for Blur, added it as a second level spell, then output the spells macro Searched compendium for Suggestion, added it as a second level spell, then output spells macro

Edited 1478966624
Kryx, I think the reason that people are confused about whether spells will be converted or not is because the language in your patch notes was not clear. "Spells and Psionics are revamped as below in the features. All old spells and psionics will be removed on this version. If you have any concerns please duplicate your campaign, though I expect the transition to be smooth." The line in bold implies that spells will be removed completely, not converted, so you may want to change the language in the notes to explain that spells should be converted over to the new system instead (I know you say this later on, but the two differing statments have obviously confused some people).

Edited 1478968267
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
7.0.1 (2016-11-12) Bug Fixes Spells should upgrade without issue. Attacks, heal, saving throw, etc. Everything I've tested just works. Jakob found no further issues as well. Moving spells from level to level (when changing the spell's level) should work flawlessly as well. Spell importing is working once again . I've added a watcher "repeating_spell" section which runs the upgrade script and converts everything over when an item is added. It seems to work 100%. Will still be nice to skip this step when Lucian upgrades his script. Restyled the spells and chat macro to more closely match the monster manual list. In the condensed form that means the levels and slots are no longer bold and italic. It looks quite nice. Uncondensed looks mostly the same. Spells are condensed by default Spells are no longer prepared by default (matches pre-7.0.0). The styling of spells defaults to the pink or goes to gray if an item is not prepared Added an overlay with some grinding gears that shows while an upgrade is happening. If it gets stuck I've included a close button, but you shouldn't need to click it. This is to inform the user that an upgrade is occuring. Moved around a lot of files in my file structure. Everything seems to be working though. TODO: Fix the styling of prepared spells to default to grey for cases where "prepared matters" is checked Fix the chat macro issues. Start debugging at Kevin's post above (thanks Kevin)

Edited 1478967306
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Liam said: Kryx, I think the reason that people are confused about whether spells will be converted or not is because the language in your patch notes was not clear. I've updated the wording: Spells and Psionics are revamped as below in the features. All old spells and psionics will be converted to the new system on this version. If you have any concerns please duplicate your campaign, though I expect the transition to be smooth. Version 7.0.1 fixes this. This will not work with the script importer until Lucian updates his script. Thanks for pointing out the ambiguity.
Hey, Kryx, out of curiosity, where does integration with the new Volo Guide Features fit in your priorities for the sheet? Looks like it's about safe for me to update to 7.0.1 for my coversion testing on Storm King.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Volo is the same format as the monster manual and works without issue. I still need to setup the token for the new system where you can drag it in the tabletop. Volo should work without issue.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
7.0.2 (2016-11-12) Bug Fixes Upgrade fully debugged and I've verified that the upgrade correctly triggers for both the 6.11.6 upgrade and the 7.0.1 upgrade. It should work for the rest as well so if there are any issues let me know. I've also included a console message which will show "version ${version} upgrade" which should show a lot of times if you're upgrading from an old sheet. TODO: Fix the styling of prepared spells to default to grey for cases where "prepared matters" is checked Fix the chat macro issues. Start debugging at Kevin's post above (thanks Kevin)
Yeah, I was talking about the dragging. I hit another broken parry, I'm starting to think that reactions just aren't coming over. Where are spells in the priority?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Dragging works right now besides setting defaults for hp and stuff. The journal is created. Not sure what defaults should be set.. Conversion is definitely a priority. It's just difficult to get right without testing. Once spells are fully complete (we're quite close) I'll have more time for other aspects of the sheet like conversion.
Cool. I'll update to the 7+ version before my work tomorrow.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
New observations: Importing spells via script "works" again, but has the same duplication behaviour as in 6.11.x: If I import 4 spells, 4 copies of every spell I import are created in the spellbook. I guess it's somehow connected to the spellbook macro oddities, but a new repeating spell in the level x section defaults to cantrip as its level, not x.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jakob said: Importing spells via script "works" again, but has the same duplication behaviour as in 6.11.x: If I import 4 spells, 4 copies of every spell I import are created in the spellbook. Ah, I didn't test multiple spells, just one at a time. I may just support it as is (1 spell at a time) if Lucian can pick up his end of the script soon. If not then I'll see what I can do. Jakob said: I guess it's somehow connected to the spellbook macro oddities, but a new repeating spell in the level x section defaults to cantrip as its level, not x. All spells default to cantrip. I didn't adjust this when switching over to the new system, but should.
Hey, quick question to someone who just installed this for the first time. I'm having an issue with Hit dice on the sheet. I can't seem to get it displayed.
Hey, just wanted to report a graphical overlay bug on one of the characters that I updated:

Edited 1479057485
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Larfox said: Hey, quick question to someone who just installed this for the first time. I'm having an issue with Hit dice on the sheet. I can't seem to get it displayed. Add a class by going into edit mode (click the pencil) and then looking in the top right box. Once you have a class there, hit dice should be displayed according to the classes selected.
Been trying to follow closely to the updates. &nbsp;I am not sure if anyone has mentioned an issue with the Initiative section. &nbsp;I have chars of my own, plus of players that have a double digital bonus. &nbsp;What happens it seems is that when the bonus takes up an extra digit, it pushes the edit field for the bonus behind the '+' sign so it is almost impossible to click on to change. &nbsp;Not sure if I am clear.
Jakob said: Larfox said: Hey, quick question to someone who just installed this for the first time. I'm having an issue with Hit dice on the sheet. I can't seem to get it displayed. Add a class by going into edit mode (click the pencil) and then looking in the top right box. Once you have a class there, hit dice should be displayed according to the classes selected. It was already set as Barbarian. You can not see it without clicking the edit button. I don't know if that is a bug as well.
Larfox said: Jakob said: Larfox said: Hey, quick question to someone who just installed this for the first time. I'm having an issue with Hit dice on the sheet. I can't seem to get it displayed. Add a class by going into edit mode (click the pencil) and then looking in the top right box. Once you have a class there, hit dice should be displayed according to the classes selected. It was already set as Barbarian. You can not see it without clicking the edit button. I don't know if that is a bug as well. According to that image it's not set to anything. Go into Edit mode, Change Barbarian to something else and then back. It should update then
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mowngle said: Hey, just wanted to report a graphical overlay bug on one of the characters that I updated: Ah, good old javascript math. So terrible. It seems my rounding function has some broken cases as well (to be expected with javascript math functions). I'll prevent the numbers from overflowing at least. Mark B. said: Been trying to follow closely to the updates. &nbsp;I am not sure if anyone has mentioned an issue with the Initiative section. &nbsp;I have chars of my own, plus of players that have a double digital bonus. &nbsp;What happens it seems is that when the bonus takes up an extra digit, it pushes the edit field for the bonus behind the '+' sign so it is almost impossible to click on to change. &nbsp;Not sure if I am clear. Can you please include a screenshot and/or steps to reproduce from a clean sheet? Thanks Liam, that's probably the correct solution for now. I should probably include a blank class to prevent these issues with barbarian being the default.
Kryx, I will start by saying, I am only on the released version of the sheet, not running many games, so am good waiting for the bugs to be worked out. So steps: Create new sheet, set class to rogue level 3 (I don't think this matters) Put 18 in for dex creating a +4 mod, making the initiative bonus +4 (first picture) Type in 9 to the bonus box (which is alert feat plus +4 for char bonus on Swashbuckler rogue) Now the sheet does not allow you access to the bonus field anymore once it is recalculated to 13 (second picture)

Edited 1479060697
Liam said: Larfox said: Jakob said: Larfox said: Hey, quick question to someone who just installed this for the first time. I'm having an issue with Hit dice on the sheet. I can't seem to get it displayed. Add a class by going into edit mode (click the pencil) and then looking in the top right box. Once you have a class there, hit dice should be displayed according to the classes selected. It was already set as Barbarian. You can not see it without clicking the edit button. I don't know if that is a bug as well. According to that image it's not set to anything. Go into Edit mode, Change Barbarian to something else and then back. It should update then I understand the image does not show it, but when I click edit, the class and level shows up. Once I complete the edit, it fails to show the class/level. I have tried creating a new character sheet just in case, and it is the same issue.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Larfox: it's an issue with the sheet, change it away from barbarian and then back.

Edited 1479080756
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
7.0.3 (2016-11-13) Bug Fixes Used a new javascript templating system which allows for me to handle repeating over sections or inserting variables into html partials. Not super interesting to the end user except it's effects (some listed below). Let me know if you think this has caused any bugs. Spells now default to the level of the repeating section they are in Classes now correctly update. They were not running after some earlier code changes. This fixes the barbarian d12 HD issue raised above. I've added an upgrade script to recalculate all level changes so this should automatically be fixed. Added clarity for what goes into calculating initiative by moving the ability selector from the settings page to the core page (for both PCs and NPCs). This should also prevent any of the overflow issues presented above. The result is: Overflowing rounded weights for weight and carrying capacity should no longer overflow Looped over abilities (str, dex, etc) and saving throws to avoid code duplication. This shouldn't affect users, but let me know if you notice any issues. TODO: Fix the styling of prepared spells to default to grey for cases where "prepared matters" is checked Fix the chat macro issues. Start debugging at Kevin's post above (thanks Kevin)
Thanks for the fix Kryx, not a case I was running into with every character, but at higher levels it was becoming common.
Still need to test some more, but one thing I noticed is that in the test campaign, my test sheet is getting hung up with the spinning gears for it updating. I left that sheet alone so that it could be checked for what is causing the hangup in the game though. (Sheet "Vanakoji test 3 (v2.4.3)"). I ad let it run for about 5 mins with nothing happening, may not be much as I could just close it but thought it may help to leave it as is to find the updating issue.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I included the close button if gears get stuck. It shouldn't happen, but could possibly be an error. I'd need to see the console messages. Even better if I could have access to the previous state in my test campaign.
I love the new layout. Hope you can iron out the version quickly so you can push it for release :)
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks Simon! It's pretty stable, but without importing working for multiple spells at a time it's not stable enough to release. Hopefully next week!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Vanakoji: I actually know why the gears are staying up. It's due to the asynchronous nature of the calls and how I close the overlay. I think I should actually remove the gears as I cannot ensure they are reliably accurate without promises.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
7.0.4 (2016-11-14) Bug Fixes power_level =&gt; psionic_level for psionics. Additionally removed "power" on other buttons and fields. Gears as a system of processing is removed for now. Players will lots of spells will just have to unknowlingly wait while their sheet lags until it all finishes. I could create a system to inform them, but it'd take more time than I'd like to make it work well. fixed point cost for spell and psionic levels (all were showing 13 after the looping changes) fixed which levels were showing for spells and psionics for the filter buttons TODO: Fix the styling of prepared spells to default to grey for cases where "prepared matters" is checked Fix the chat macro issues. Start debugging at Kevin's post above (thanks Kevin)

Edited 1479227027
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
7.0.5 (2016-11-14) Bug Fixes Spell importing with multiple spells works again. No longer will it creat duplicates equal to the total number of spells you imported and lag the character to hell. TODO: Fix the styling of prepared spells to default to grey for cases where "prepared matters" is checked Fix the chat macro issues. Start debugging at Kevin's post above (thanks Kevin)
Is there a way to add the Ambuscade Ranger with 2d6 hit dice?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The 2d6 hit die Ranger? No, the Ranger has since been reworked and that intermediate version won't be supported due to it being reworked and 2d6 hd being technically challenging.
So how do you do it if you want to play that Ranger? Just set 0 hitdice and manually roll them?