Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Monster Manual Official Bug Thread

Edited 1487098427
Loren S. said: [snip...] Yeah, I saw the top post on that (see above), but this seems different. I'm seeing both an SRD entry and a MM1 entry, and the SRD entry links to an error page. If that is part of this fix then great, but just wanted the devs to be aware in case this was a different issue. That is very odd. Does this also occur in a fresh (new) game as well? I'm guessing you've done the usual troubleshooting (cleared cache, etc).
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Jyro X said: That is very odd. Does this also occur in a fresh (new) game as well? I'm guessing you've done the usual troubleshooting (cleared cache, etc). Kristin actually addressed it earlier. Kristin C. said: In the SRD, we had a single entry for both succubus and incubus. In the MM, we have a nice graphic for both creatures. While they're the same beastie, we decided to split their entries so you could have a token featuring an incubus or a succubus. When we first began work on the MM, we did a hard copy of the SRD to start as the base, so that "Succubus (Incubus)" page got carried over to the MM, but isn't in use. We probably need to refresh the index so that now defunct page is no longer showing up in Category:Monsters.
Token visual bugs are now fixed with new Shaped 9.0.1 version. Thank you Kryx!

Edited 1487270160
Gid
Roll20 Team
We pushed some fixes this morning. The most noticeable one is now the Monster entries that matched the SRD versions are showing the Monster Manual source and the correct token thumbnail. We also did some tinkering to token propagation to ensure more tokens* come in with their stats. Known Issues: Still tinkering with the "Succubus (Incubus)" page. It should be displaying the SRD page or hiding it entirely if you have the MM unlocked. Right now it's displaying the MM version (which has since been deleted). * While every token that's appeared on the tabletop I've tested has been statted, some tokens aren't propagating entirely. Looks like the tinkering we did to better force the stats on the tokens might be timing-out others. We're digging into this currently and hopefully we'll have that laced up soon.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Michael said: Michael said: I had created an NPC template (Roll20's 5th Edition OGL sheet) with abilities macros that I could just drag and drop an SRD monster into. Then I would have to create my own tokens for them. With MM1, I can drag and drop the monster onto my template to use all the macros but it does not clone the image or token. So, either I drag and drop the monster onto my game, and add all the macros manually, or I have to create tokens. Is there a way to get the MM1 tokens to be added to when you drop it into an NPC handout? Might have gotten lost in the shuffle so just reposting. I forwarded this inquiry to our coders directly. Because of how the token/sheet propagation is triggered on the drag and drop, there's nothing currently built in that triggers the token creation when you drag compendium content into a previously created journal's sheet. That being said, I can understand why you want to do this because of how journal ability macros are set up as they are. They might be able to suggest some ways to make this work without having to do a manual rebuild each time.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Kristin, Were the changes to the content area that we discussed pushed as well? If so I can ask people to verify and it'll save me some work. thanks.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Kryx said: Hi Kristin, Were the changes to the content area that we discussed pushed as well? If so I can ask people to verify and it'll save me some work. thanks. I'm doing a little more investigation on that as that's likely a manual entry correction I need to sweep through the entire MM. I'll let you know when I'm further along, Kryx.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Kristin C. said: I'm doing a little more investigation on that as that's likely a manual entry correction I need to sweep through the entire MM. I'll let you know when I'm further along, Kryx. Thanks for the update! :)
Gid
Roll20 Team
Kryx, I've manually combed through the list that Miodziek supplied and all those creatures should import as desired. The only exceptions appears to be the innate spell casting for the faerie dragon (which uses an unconventional format for it) and the Githyanki/Githzerai entries that have innate spellcasting. I'm uncertain what is special about the Gith since I compared the HTML input of both the Marid and the Gith and can't tell what is different between the two that doesn't list their spells in the At Will, 3 per day,1 per day format.

Edited 1487304371
Kristin C. said: Kryx, I've manually combed through the list that Miodziek supplied and all those creatures should import as desired. The only exceptions appears to be the innate spell casting for the faerie dragon (which uses an unconventional format for it) and the Githyanki/Githzerai entries that have innate spellcasting. I'm uncertain what is special about the Gith since I compared the HTML input of both the Marid and the Gith and can't tell what is different between the two that doesn't list their spells in the At Will, 3 per day,1 per day format. I retested all creatures from my list. All missing attacks are now present. Innate spellcasting is present too for all listed creatures. Thank you Kristin!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Kristin C. said: Kryx, I've manually combed through the list that Miodziek supplied and all those creatures should import as desired. Thank you so much for the incredibly quick fix! It's really appreciated!

Edited 1487375074
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Kristin, Miodziek and I found another issue with the content. Creatures that only do 1 damage on an attack (Bat for example) have syntax that does not align with the Monster Manual. Bat from the Roll20 Monster Manual: Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +0 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 1 (1d1) piercing damage.  Bat from the Actual Monster Manual, the WotC SRD, and the roll20 SRD: Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +0 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 1 piercing damage. Can the Roll20 Monster Manual match the format provided elsewhere? Thanks -Mark
Kryx said: Hi Kristin, Miodziek and I found another issue with the content. Creatures that only do 1 damage on an attack (Bat for example) have syntax that does not align with the Monster Manual. Bat from the Roll20 Monster Manual: Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +0 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 1 (1d1) piercing damage.  Bat from the Actual Monster Manual, the WotC SRD, and the roll20 SRD: Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +0 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 1 piercing damage. Can the Roll20 Monster Manual match the format provided elsewhere? Thanks -Mark List of affected monsters: Fearie Dragon - Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 1 (1d1) piercing damage. Gas Spore - Touch: Melee Weapon Attack: +0 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 1 (1d1) poison damage Homunculus - Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 1 (1d1) piercing damage, Sprite - Longsword: Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 (1d1) slashing damage, Shortbow: Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, range 40/160 ft., one target. Hit: 1 (1d1) piercing damage Badger: Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 (1d1) piercing damage. Bat - Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +0 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 1 (1d1) piercing damage. Cat - Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +0 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 (1d1) slashing damage. Crab - Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +0 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 (1d1) bludgeoning damage. Flying Snake - Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 (1d1) piercing damage plus 7 (3d4) poison damage. Hawk - Talons: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 (1d1) slashing damage. Lizard - Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +0 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 (1d1) piercing damage. Owl - Talons: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 (1d1) slashing damage. Octopus - Tentacles: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 (1d1) bludgeoning damage Poisonous Snake - Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 (1d1) piercing damage Raven - Beak: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 (1d1) piercing damage. Quipper - Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 (1d1) piercing damage. Rat - Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +0 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 (1d1) piercing damage. Scorpion - Sting: Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 1 (1d1) piercing damage Spider - Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 1 (1d1) piercing damage Weasel - Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 1 (1d1) piercing damage.
The two links that lead to entries found under the following text, give up a "Not Authorized" text when trying to click them. Variants: Vampire Warriors and Spellcaster
The Hyena entry in the monster manual is bugged. It often does not place when you drag it onto the map, and if you do manage to get it onto the map, if you place multiple Hyenas the tokens are all linked. As in, if you take HP away from one of them, they all lose HP.
In relation to Firepant's report, this is where the links are located. This was accessed outside a game through the compendium.
So I just purchased the Monster Manual and when I click on it i just get a white page that says Not Found. I also went into my game and nothing appears in the marketplace purchases section
Gid
Roll20 Team
Firepants said: The two links that lead to entries found under the following text, give up a "Not Authorized" text when trying to click them. Variants: Vampire Warriors and Spellcaster These two were using defunct links and have now been fixed. Thank you for reporting them! Robert D. said: The Hyena entry in the monster manual is bugged. It often does not place when you drag it onto the map, and if you do manage to get it onto the map, if you place multiple Hyenas the tokens are all linked. As in, if you take HP away from one of them, they all lose HP. For some users, the token generation can take an undesired long time. We're currently looking into this. As for the linked HP. Are you certain you're changing the HP and not the AC? The only thing that the tokens link to is the sheet's AC, which really shouldn't ever need to altered. The central bubble when you click on a token is the HP. In the hyena's case, the value is "5". The Hyena's AC is the bubble on the right with a value of "11".
Gid
Roll20 Team
Apple S. said: So I just purchased the Monster Manual and when I click on it i just get a white page that says Not Found. I also went into my game and nothing appears in the marketplace purchases section Hi Apple, what are you trying to click on, by chance? The Monster Manual does not appear in Marketplace Purchases as it's not an art pack. When you unlock the Monster Manual, you have access to the MM entries in the 5E Compendium:&nbsp; <a href="https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Monster%20Manu" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Monster%20Manu</a>... And when you have the Compendium added to your games, you have access to drag and drop MM items from the Compendium Tab in-game. Here's our wiki page that explains how this works:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Monster_Manual" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Monster_Manual</a> Let us know if that doesn't help and we can dig further.
The same issue occurs with the Monster Manual Tokens as in this issue . The Monster Tokens do not obey the tint color.
Gid
Roll20 Team
BP said: The same issue occurs with the Monster Manual Tokens as in this issue . The Monster Tokens do not obey the tint color. Yes. It has something to do with the Compendium Drag and Drop capacity. Fixing this issue should affect both Volo's and the Monster Manual equally.
Hi,&nbsp; Searching for a 'Poltergeist' monster yields the 'Specter: Variant: Poltergeist' result as expected. However, spawning it into the game yields the same regular specter NPC. Clicking the entry also yields the regular Specter entry, and when you click the second link in "The Poltergeist stat block can be found here ." - It simply leads to an otherwise blank page with "Not Authorized" plaintext displaying. The first link does indeed take you to the correct description page (rather than stat block), but I don't think it's possible to spawn an NPC or use actions from that page.

Edited 1487699877
While working with the Monster Manual, I have found the following issues: - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Acolyte. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Blood Hawk. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Dire Wolf. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Giant Elk. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Goblin. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Goblin Boss. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Hobgoblin. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Orc. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. so far, these are the only issues I have found with regard to animals. I am using Chrome,&nbsp;&nbsp;version 56.0.2924.87

Edited 1487701044
Robert D. said: The Hyena entry in the monster manual is bugged. It often does not place when you drag it onto the map, and if you do manage to get it onto the map, if you place multiple Hyenas the tokens are all linked. As in, if you take HP away from one of them, they all lose HP. For some users, the token generation can take an undesired long time. We're currently looking into this. As for the linked HP. Are you certain you're changing the HP and not the AC? The only thing that the tokens link to is the sheet's AC, which really shouldn't ever need to altered. The central bubble when you click on a token is the HP. In the hyena's case, the value is "5". The Hyena's AC is the bubble on the right with a value of "11". I'm sure. It's the HP. Speaking of AC, btw, that function doesnt work properly either. Any time I set the bar to display "ac", the number it displays is 10 + the Dex modifier. It does not display the number that is actually in the AC box on the npc sheet.&nbsp; For example: The drow NPC Sarith Kzekarit has a Dex bonus of 2. So when he's naked, his AC is 12. But he's wearing studded leather. So on his character sheet, I have "14" written into the Armor Class spot. But when I tell the bar to display AC, it still returns 12 instead of whatever number is written in the Armor Class spot.

Edited 1487700762
Beemer said: While working with the Monster Manual, I have found the following issues: - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Acolyte. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Blood Hawk. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Dire Wolf. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Giant Elk. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Goblin. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Goblin Boss. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Hobgoblin. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Orc. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. so far, these are the only issues I have found with regard to animals. I am using Chrome,&nbsp;&nbsp;version 56.0.2924.87 I'm having similar issues. Another one that isnt working is the Gas Spore. I'm starting to regret paying 60 dollars for this. Kinda the whole point was that I wouldnt have to spend a bunch of time manually filling out npc sheets.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Robert D. said: Beemer said: While working with the Monster Manual, I have found the following issues: - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Acolyte. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Blood Hawk. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Dire Wolf. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Giant Elk. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Goblin. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Goblin Boss. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Hobgoblin. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. - Drag & drop functionality is not working for Orc. No token is dropped on screen, no NPC sheet created. so far, these are the only issues I have found with regard to animals. I am using Chrome,&nbsp;&nbsp;version 56.0.2924.87 I'm having similar issues. Another one that isnt working is the Gas Spore. I'm starting to regret paying 60 dollars for this. Kinda the whole point was that I wouldnt have to spend a bunch of time manually filling out npc sheets. Beemer and Robert, what character sheet are you two using?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Kristin C. said: Beemer and Robert, what character sheet are you two using? Shaped is setup to handle both so it shouldn't be that. Any insight into the (1d1) issue I raised above?
Gid
Roll20 Team
Kryx said: Kristin C. said: Beemer and Robert, what character sheet are you two using? Shaped is setup to handle both so it shouldn't be that. Any insight into the (1d1) issue I raised above? We have to fix an issue with the 5E OGL Sheet first before 1 DMG creatures can be adjusted to match the SRD. They're like they are now in Volo's and the MM currently, because a dice roll is expected.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for the update. Any timeframe on that? If it's longer than next week I'll parse it out of content for my sheet.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Kryx said: Thanks for the update. Any timeframe on that? If it's longer than next week I'll parse it out of content for my sheet. Probably longer than a week I'm thinking. We're currently working out the issue where sometimes a token doesn't drop down or takes a really long time to drop down on the tabletop for some users. Oh! Something that's also been fixed. The SRD "Succubus (Incubus)" page can now be brought up instead of a deleted entry in the MM.
Kristin C. said: Kryx said: Kristin C. said: Beemer and Robert, what character sheet are you two using? Shaped is setup to handle both so it shouldn't be that. Any insight into the (1d1) issue I raised above? We have to fix an issue with the 5E OGL Sheet first before 1 DMG creatures can be adjusted to match the SRD. They're like they are now in Volo's and the MM currently, because a dice roll is expected. Yes, that is the type I am using, 5E OGL.
Kristin C. said: Kryx said: Thanks for the update. Any timeframe on that? If it's longer than next week I'll parse it out of content for my sheet. Probably longer than a week I'm thinking. We're currently working out the issue where sometimes a token doesn't drop down or takes a really long time to drop down on the tabletop for some users. Oh! Something that's also been fixed. The SRD "Succubus (Incubus)" page can now be brought up instead of a deleted entry in the MM. Yeah I noticed this one. &nbsp;If you drag another token I noticed it often forces the missing token to appear.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Tokens sometimes taking a long time to appear when first importing the monster should now be fixed. Let us know if you're still experiencing a delay of more than a few seconds.
Dan
Plus
Sheet Author
Can't drag and drop Night Hag. All other hags works
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Daniel F. said: Can't drag and drop Night Hag. All other hags works Does this persist on a new campaign? I'm not experiencing any issues with it.
Dragging a monster from the Compendium creates a sheet and a token, but the token is not inheriting the default game settings I set on the campaign settings page.
SkyCaptainXIII said: Dragging a monster from the Compendium creates a sheet and a token, but the token is not inheriting the default game settings I set on the campaign settings page. I've noticed this with the created sheet as well. I have to manually update each new sheet to whisper to the GM or put in an API.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
SkyCaptainXIII said: Dragging a monster from the Compendium creates a sheet and a token, but the token is not inheriting the default game settings I set on the campaign settings page. The character sheet determines the default token setup of compendium drops. We did this to allow sheet authors to link specific attributes to bars, which is something that cannot be done outside of the game at the moment. The next version of the OGL5E sheet will have customization options to adjust compendium drop token's setup to your personal preference.
Steve K. said: SkyCaptainXIII said: Dragging a monster from the Compendium creates a sheet and a token, but the token is not inheriting the default game settings I set on the campaign settings page. The character sheet determines the default token setup of compendium drops. We did this to allow sheet authors to link specific attributes to bars, which is something that cannot be done outside of the game at the moment. The next version of the OGL5E sheet will have customization options to adjust compendium drop token's setup to your personal preference. Meaning we'll be able to set macros on the template and when we drop the tokens it will inherit those? &nbsp;If that's the case that's pretty awesome.
If this isn't a bug, let me know. I don't see a more obvious place to put it. When using the Monster Manual, I can't find a working way to add monster tokens to the turn order tracker. "Add Turn" adds them, but with a zero value.

Edited 1488141629
Sydney A. said: If this isn't a bug, let me know. I don't see a more obvious place to put it. When using the Monster Manual, I can't find a working way to add monster tokens to the turn order tracker. "Add Turn" adds them, but with a zero value. That's all that Add Turn does. It adds the token to the turn order tracker. You actually have to roll initiative to get the number in the tracker. On the OGL NPC sheet, you can do so by selecting the token and then clicking the name of the NPC/Monster on the character sheet. To make this faster... I suggest going to your Collections tab in the game and creating a macro named NPCInitiative and then use the following in the macro: %{selected|npc_init} or&nbsp;%{target|npc_init} That will let you select a token and run their initiative macro on their character sheet without having to open up the sheet and it will work for any token created as an npc using the OGL character sheet.
SkyCaptainXIII said: Sydney A. said: If this isn't a bug, let me know. I don't see a more obvious place to put it. When using the Monster Manual, I can't find a working way to add monster tokens to the turn order tracker. "Add Turn" adds them, but with a zero value. That's all that Add Turn does. It adds the token to the turn order tracker. You actually have to roll initiative to get the number in the tracker. On the OGL NPC sheet, you can do so by selecting the token and then clicking the name of the NPC/Monster on the character sheet. To make this faster... I suggest going to your Collections tab in the game and creating a macro named NPCInitiative and then use the following in the macro: %{selected|npc_init} or&nbsp;%{target|npc_init} That will let you select a token and run their initiative macro on their character sheet without having to open up the sheet and it will work for any token created as an npc using the OGL character sheet. Thanks! My players and I were stumped trying to sort this out, and I wound up just clicking on Dex so we could get on with it.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sydney A. said: SkyCaptainXIII said: Sydney A. said: If this isn't a bug, let me know. I don't see a more obvious place to put it. When using the Monster Manual, I can't find a working way to add monster tokens to the turn order tracker. "Add Turn" adds them, but with a zero value. That's all that Add Turn does. It adds the token to the turn order tracker. You actually have to roll initiative to get the number in the tracker. On the OGL NPC sheet, you can do so by selecting the token and then clicking the name of the NPC/Monster on the character sheet. To make this faster... I suggest going to your Collections tab in the game and creating a macro named NPCInitiative and then use the following in the macro: %{selected|npc_init} or&nbsp;%{target|npc_init} That will let you select a token and run their initiative macro on their character sheet without having to open up the sheet and it will work for any token created as an npc using the OGL character sheet. Thanks! My players and I were stumped trying to sort this out, and I wound up just clicking on Dex so we could get on with it. Just to throw out there as an alternative, if you are subscribed at a level that will give you access to the API, the&nbsp; Group Initiative script is amazing - you can select a large group of tokens on the table and roll initiative for all of them at once. It is one of the one-click installs, so is very easy to use.
Just to throw out there as an alternative, if you are subscribed at a level that will give you access to the API, the&nbsp; Group Initiative script is amazing - you can select a large group of tokens on the table and roll initiative for all of them at once. It is one of the one-click installs, so is very easy to use. That does look interesting. I'll have to see if I can figure it out.
I have an issue of tokens not appearing on map when i try to drag and drop in an existing adventure. Tokens appear correct with the MM behind in "i" right side panel&nbsp; - i get the white drag box, but token do not appear on map and the popup window do not appear. It seems to be a set number of monsters, out of the 7 i tried so far i found 3 that do not drop as tokens onto map. Giant Toad, Giant Centiped, Xorn. I Have tried in both Firefox and Chrome (both updated and cache cleared) If i create a new blank game and drag and drop it works.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Tom Martin N. said: I have an issue of tokens not appearing on map when i try to drag and drop in an existing adventure. Tokens appear correct with the MM behind in "i" right side panel&nbsp; - i get the white drag box, but token do not appear on map and the popup window do not appear. It seems to be a set number of monsters, out of the 7 i tried so far i found 3 that do not drop as tokens onto map. Giant Toad, Giant Centiped, Xorn. I Have tried in both Firefox and Chrome (both updated and cache cleared) If i create a new blank game and drag and drop it works. Are the monsters already in the journal of the game you're having issues with? If so, can you delete the monsters and try re-importing them and see if that resolves the issue?

Edited 1488387470
Using the 5E OGL, with the following default sheet settings: Query Advantage Do not auto roll damage Monsters imported from the MM do seem to follow the default sheet setting for rolling advantage (have tested it both under Query and Auto roll).&nbsp; However, they do not follow the damage roll setting. &nbsp;No matter what the default sheet setting is, it will auto roll damage. &nbsp; Since imported monster sheets are able to see one setting, I would think it should be able to see both? &nbsp;Is this a known issue, or do I have something set wrong? Thanks!