Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

CombatMaster 2.0

Mark (GM) said: Question how will that affect when you have a split party? I know Cm will work on the player ribbon page but have not tested with a split party. When I use multiple pages normally I keep my players (that are not on the "player ribbon" page) On the GM layer of the "player ribbon". That way it'll keep them in the CM turn order.
Its probably a rare case. not critically breaking. I have had it only come up a few times where the party actually split and had to run combat on two different page but that was with robins old script combat tracker. I know the tracker is exposed via  initiativepage but the tricky part is the  playerspecificpages and how to call that. I wonder if the turn markers sorta break that because they can only work on the player ribbon page.
PosterBoiTellEM said: Mark (GM) said: Question how will that affect when you have a split party? I know Cm will work on the player ribbon page but have not tested with a split party. When I use multiple pages normally I keep my players (that are not on the "player ribbon" page) On the GM layer of the "player ribbon". That way it'll keep them in the CM turn order. That's not a bad idea. Only problem is it can get confusing with the turn markers as players would not see their turn in tracker, and you would still have to add them to tracker on the other page or not run the tracker on the other pages. So its tricky either way.

Edited 1613832303
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Alright I removed the player page edit. New version found here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a> PlayerPage is the only thing that Roll20 tracks in the campaign object. There's initiative page in the campaign object, the page where the turnorder is being displayed, but Roll20 doesn't seem to maintain that.&nbsp; An API can set initiative page but the only thing the API is aware of from the campaign object is the player ribbon page.&nbsp; Roll20 is somewhat limited here.&nbsp;&nbsp; Tokens are aware of the pages they are on.&nbsp; So another option is I put some more logic to copy over missing tokens and place them on GM layer on the player ribbon page if switching.&nbsp; That would still require changing the player ribbon for split parties.&nbsp; This is what Mark seems to be doing.&nbsp; So when changing player ribbons, it sets initiative page to current player ribbon, goes through the turnorder and verifies that all tokens on on the page, if not creates the token on the page at the GM layer. And yes PosterBoi, keep that meme.&nbsp; Can't get away from it.&nbsp; &nbsp;
Just so I understand what this fix is supposed to do: So, I've got a split party, some on one page, the rest on the other. I can put the players on the page where their active character tokens are, and just move the Player Ribbon back and forth between the two pages without affecting anyone's view (because they are not on the ribbon). You're saying CM should now handle this situation correctly?
Colin C. said: Just so I understand what this fix is supposed to do: So, I've got a split party, some on one page, the rest on the other. I can put the players on the page where their active character tokens are, and just move the Player Ribbon back and forth between the two pages without affecting anyone's view (because they are not on the ribbon). You're saying CM should now handle this situation correctly? If I understand correctly Victor removed the player ribbon warning notification.&nbsp;&nbsp; For split combat, as Victor stating he is thinking about adding logic that will put Token in the gmlayer as the API limited to displaying where the player ribbon is, not where individual pages where players might be. Currently I do not think this breaks CM, but you may see weird results or behaviors with token makers, execution of scripts, and turn markers. PosterBoiTellEM provided a manual work around that currently works which helps avoid that because the tokens are on page with the player ribbon.&nbsp;
Evening.&nbsp; A couple of questions. I am running Pathfinder 1e using the pathfinder community sheet. 1 - Is there a way to use Queries within the "add API setup" within each condition? &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; Attempting to do - Set a token from CM with a duration of # and direction of 0 (where # is a number). The number changes based on situation. I have the API working to toggle all other conditions on the character sheet, but this specific condition requires a number input. Would I need to use a macro to do this instead? 2 - Is there a silent tag for enabling conditions through a macro (copying the text that CM uses to enable the condition) &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; Reason for asking - When rolling initiative for all characters, all characters (everyone involved in combat) gets a condition, which posts the description of the condition to the chat window for every instance of the condition applied. I want to keep it on for all other instances, but would like to silent (not send to chat) the X instances of the condition when applying to all characters/creatures. Thank you.

Edited 1614200312
Persephone said: Abazigal said: Hi all, I'm having some troubles understanding how the syntax of the api box when you add or remove a condition. Upon applying the condition/spell, such as Banish I want TokenMod to send the Combat Master 'target' of the spell to the GM Layer, as if they have dissapeared from existance, and to re-appear on the token layer upon the clearing of that condition. How do I EXACTLY write that INTO that box, to have it do that {{ }} included? I'm struggling to find any guide or post on this in all the threads. For TokenMod commands, you'll first need to set up substitutions for player ID and token ID in the Macros &amp; API config menu (might as well set up character ID and character name subs while you're at it), then use those substitutions in the command like this: {{!token-mod {{--api-as &lt;PIDsub&gt;}} {{--ids &lt;TIDsub&gt;}} {{--set layer|gmlayer}} }} Insert your substitutions in place of &lt;PIDsub&gt; and &lt;TIDsub&gt;. The double curly braces {{ }} are there as buffers, and get stripped away after entering it, so they're supposed to be missing from the final display like in your screenshot. _______________________________________________________________________________________ Amazing Persephone , thank you, that is working now!!! Ok, I have something else you could tighten up for me pleaseeeee. I have set up all AOE markers as characters with default tokens set relating to the spell AOE, as you do... I want the 'Add API' function of CombatMaster to !Spawn to spawn this 'character' AOE template upon applying the condition, lets call it spirit guardians, which dumps the 'character', the spell AOE marker onto the player. Like this; This is my current syntax, however it is failing to do what it should. What am I missing? Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} {{!Spawn {{--name|Spirit Guardians}} {{--size|7,7}} {{--order |toBack}} &nbsp; {{--expand|10,8}} }} Thanks Persephone
Every time I close my game and reopen I get flooded with&nbsp;Mysterious Note. Lol I've disabled my other APIs and still get it, lol is this a CM thing?
PosterBoiTellEM said: Every time I close my game and reopen I get flooded with&nbsp;Mysterious Note. Lol I've disabled my other APIs and still get it, lol is this a CM thing? I wouldn't think so, if you have disabled everything but CM try disabling it see if the issue stops?
Hey there, I've been using Combat Tracker and Status Info for some time and I just noticed that Combat Master was a thing. I've tried to use Combat Master but for some reason nothing related to the turn order, timmer and announce is working. Am I missing some basic configuration that I could have skipped without noticing?
Fernando L. said: Hey there, I've been using Combat Tracker and Status Info for some time and I just noticed that Combat Master was a thing. I've tried to use Combat Master but for some reason nothing related to the turn order, timmer and announce is working. Am I missing some basic configuration that I could have skipped without noticing? Is the Player Ribbon on the page you are on?
@Abazigal, the Spawn script requires a token to be selected and when script commands are sent through the API as CM does, that info isn't carried through. That's what the substitutions are for, but Spawn doesn't have a way to specify the origin point token by ID, it just assumes you have one selected when your run the command. You could request that functionality be added to the Spawn script in its main thread. If works like TokenMod, it might also need a new parameter for specifying player ID.
al e. said: Fernando L. said: Hey there, I've been using Combat Tracker and Status Info for some time and I just noticed that Combat Master was a thing. I've tried to use Combat Master but for some reason nothing related to the turn order, timmer and announce is working. Am I missing some basic configuration that I could have skipped without noticing? Is the Player Ribbon on the page you are on? I figured out why this statement is so hard to understand. I thought you were talking about the "Player Ribbon" from the Pages menu. What is ACTUALLY being referred too is the Red and Green markers once CM is launched. If you start combat and don't end it with&nbsp;!cmaster --turn,stop --main or by pressing the STOP icon in the CM menu those marker will stay on that page. Any time after that mistake CM will think you are on the wrong page.&nbsp;
Persephone said: @Abazigal, the Spawn script requires a token to be selected and when script commands are sent through the API as CM does, that info isn't carried through. That's what the substitutions are for, but Spawn doesn't have a way to specify the origin point token by ID, it just assumes you have one selected when your run the command. You could request that functionality be added to the Spawn script in its main thread. If works like TokenMod, it might also need a new parameter for specifying player ID. Persephone , That's what I presumed. I will put in a request. Thank you for clarifying. Regards, Abazigal

Edited 1614233886
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The player ribbon page is about the token marker and next token marker.&nbsp; Thought I've tried to fix this, it's a challenge in Roll20.&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1614234680
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
PosterBoiTellEM , flooded with notes is NOT CM Fernando L. .&nbsp; CT/SI and CM is not compatible.&nbsp;&nbsp; Abazigal&nbsp; , if you want a spawn, add spawn api to the condition.&nbsp; If it can't handle external call reach out to the developer.&nbsp; I'm not adding spawn independent of an API call
Victor B. said: The player ribbon page is about the token marker and next token marker.&nbsp; Thought I've tried to fix this, it's a challenge in Roll20.&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; Victor B. said: PosterBoiTellEM , flooded with notes is NOT CM Thank you for the response on both. Yeah I can't figure these notes out lol. And that player ribbon thing will be a meme for years to come lol.
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What the heck are "token morkers", is that some device from the planet Ork?
al e. said: Fernando L. said: Hey there, I've been using Combat Tracker and Status Info for some time and I just noticed that Combat Master was a thing. I've tried to use Combat Master but for some reason nothing related to the turn order, timmer and announce is working. Am I missing some basic configuration that I could have skipped without noticing? Is the Player Ribbon on the page you are on? Oh, sorry, looks like I missed that I should've done that. Yeah, that fixed it, thanks a lot!

Edited 1615083694
I have "Add Auto Spells" turned on.&nbsp; I've cleared the "ignores", but Combat Master will still not detect "Hunter's Mark" as a spell to add.&nbsp; My question is: what stupid thing am I overlooking that is causing this to fail?&nbsp; Thanks! ***NVM.&nbsp; Didn't realize it had to have SPELLCARD as the output for the spell to get detected.
I'm using the Concentration option with Combatmaster 2.0 and I have most of set up properly, however, I am stuck on getting it to notify when a Con save is needed.&nbsp; I have "check for save" checked and notify set to "everyone".&nbsp; I am using Bar 3 for hit points and I have it set to check Bar 3.&nbsp; I have attribute set to constitution_save_bonus.&nbsp; When I subtract hp from bar 3, no notification happens.&nbsp; I have tried setting bar 3 to hp to see if a notification happens when I adjust hp, but nothing.&nbsp; What am I missing here?
Shane B. said: I'm using the Concentration option with Combatmaster 2.0 and I have most of set up properly, however, I am stuck on getting it to notify when a Con save is needed.&nbsp; I have "check for save" checked and notify set to "everyone".&nbsp; I am using Bar 3 for hit points and I have it set to check Bar 3.&nbsp; I have attribute set to constitution_save_bonus.&nbsp; When I subtract hp from bar 3, no notification happens.&nbsp; I have tried setting bar 3 to hp to see if a notification happens when I adjust hp, but nothing.&nbsp; What am I missing here? Are you subtracting HP by entering the minus amount in the bar itself or by updating the character sheet? The reminder will only fire if you use either of those two methods. Using tokenmod, for example, to apply damage will not trigger the reminder.

Edited 1615137782
I am using the subtraction method in the bar itself.&nbsp; But I've tried subtracting from the character sheet as well.....Check that, It will trigger if removing hp on the character sheet.
Double check you have the right bar selected in the setting or change it and change it back to see if that fixes it.

Edited 1615141251
Kilter said: Double check you have the right bar selected in the setting or change it and change it back to see if that fixes it. Tried that to no avail. Well, it's back to not working at all.&nbsp; I'm crashing the API somehow....
Jay R. said: Encountered an issue in my session last night where backing up one turn in the combat sequence completely messed up the round count. We were in round 4, I backed up initiative (one of my players had double-clicked end turn by accident and skipped past the next player), and suddenly we were back in round 1. Just putting this one back on Victor's radar. I get that backing up might mess up condition counts (that Bless 10 is suddenly down to nine because you backed up and made a token take two turns in one round) and that's fine. But it really shouldn't affect the round count. If backing up one token destroys the round count, that command is nigh useless to me.&nbsp;
Does Combat Master track by token ID or by the linked character sheet ID? I recently ran a combat involving a large group of goblins using CombatMaster 2.0. All of the goblins are linked to the same NPC sheet. Some of the goblins were "spotted" and on the token layer while others were still "hidden" on the GM layer. All of the goblins were on the initiative tracker and I was informed by my players that they could see the turn announcements for the goblins still hidden on the GM layer (I am using TokenNameNumber and they hadn't seen those numbers yet). I have announce turns set to "GM only = false".&nbsp;
Gregory V. said: Does Combat Master track by token ID or by the linked character sheet ID? I recently ran a combat involving a large group of goblins using CombatMaster 2.0. All of the goblins are linked to the same NPC sheet. Some of the goblins were "spotted" and on the token layer while others were still "hidden" on the GM layer. All of the goblins were on the initiative tracker and I was informed by my players that they could see the turn announcements for the goblins still hidden on the GM layer (I am using TokenNameNumber and they hadn't seen those numbers yet). I have announce turns set to "GM only = false".&nbsp; You need to make sure the "Show NPC Conditions" option is set to false in CM.&nbsp;
You need to make sure the "Show NPC Conditions" option is set to false in CM. Ahh, had that set to true. Thanks.
Gregory V. said: You need to make sure the "Show NPC Conditions" option is set to false in CM. Ahh, had that set to true. Thanks. No problem! Edit: Victor, can you change the title of this option to "Show NPC Turns/Conditions" in a future version of CM? Conditions on its own is really not intuitive for users (I get that the turn window actually says "Conditions," but still). More precise language would help new users get comfortable with the script, I think.
Hey all!&nbsp; I've been trying to get Combat Master going with PF2e, custom conditions and custom markers. I've imported them, they display in the radial menu from the token, and I'm able to select them in Combat Master. However after I've assigned them to a condition, the icon doesn't appear in the chat menu and it doesn't work.&nbsp; I've looked into the token-mod help file, and the custom markers are listed, but their filenames are partially in red - does anyone know what this means?&nbsp; Originally thought it was spaces, autorenamed all of the spaces out, still have the same issue. I've reset Combat Master and restarted the API. Many thanks and apologies if this has been answered elsewhere..&nbsp; Cheers!

Edited 1615336124
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
libTokenMarker.&nbsp; Install it.&nbsp; Then all will be well.&nbsp; Plus you need to set the status icon to token marker and not default roll20 within the condition.&nbsp; libTokenMarker does the custom status icons.&nbsp; You specify that in the condition and assign your custom icon
Hey Victor! Apologies i meant to mention, I did indeed have LibTokenMarkers v0.1.1installed...&nbsp; I just re-installed it though, and it seems to have come good!&nbsp; Thanks for the solution!
Hello,&nbsp; I'm a bit new to all this. I'm having some trouble with assigning statuses--it works for a couple rounds, but then it inevitable crashes and I get this or something very similar to it. I've played around with it a bit and it doesn't seem to matter which ability is assigning the status or in which order they go--but I imagine it's likely I'm missing something. TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at handleConcentrationSpellCast (apiscript.js:27306:89) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at handleInput (apiscript.js:27175:13) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1663:12 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425)

Edited 1616196062
I just had the same experience, worked for a bit, stopped and then I got the error. Mod looks super cool, I am excited to get it work, ty for your hard work! Please my second post below for how I fixed it with 2.40 see below for how I fixed it Sean D. said: Hello,&nbsp; I'm a bit new to all this. I'm having some trouble with assigning statuses--it works for a couple rounds, but then it inevitable crashes and I get this or something very similar to it. I've played around with it a bit and it doesn't seem to matter which ability is assigning the status or in which order they go--but I imagine it's likely I'm missing something. TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at handleConcentrationSpellCast (apiscript.js:27306:89) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at handleInput (apiscript.js:27175:13) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1663:12 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425)
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
CM creates a concentration spell when it installs.&nbsp; Make sure you have a concentration spell setup.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Aaron did you get past concentration?
Hmm. I tried switching out to 2.38, but I'm still getting the same error message.&nbsp; Could this be happening because I'm using an attack macro to set the statusmarker (which then should trigger CombatMaster)? Aaron M. said: I just had the same experience, worked for a bit, stopped and then I got the error. Mod looks super cool, I am excited to get it work, ty for your hard work! I was able to fix the error on my system by using version 2.38 Sean D. said: Hello,&nbsp; I'm a bit new to all this. I'm having some trouble with assigning statuses--it works for a couple rounds, but then it inevitable crashes and I get this or something very similar to it. I've played around with it a bit and it doesn't seem to matter which ability is assigning the status or in which order they go--but I imagine it's likely I'm missing something. TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at handleConcentrationSpellCast (apiscript.js:27306:89) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at handleInput (apiscript.js:27175:13) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1663:12 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425)
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes, especially if you don't have the command correct to invoke CM

Edited 1616196085
I added a spell condition called cmaster (didn't have any actual spells to add yet) and it seems to be working great.&nbsp; Thank you for the great Mod, I will by trying it in action this week.&nbsp; I run a game with a bit more players than typical and this should help alot.
Is there any way to keep Combastmaster from generating the archived instructional handouts?&nbsp; Apologies if this has been asked before...

Edited 1616373963
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No there isn't.&nbsp; They are archived so you don't need to see it in your main game.&nbsp; Without them, all help buttons will fail.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B. said: No there isn't.&nbsp; They are archived so you don't need to see it in your main game.&nbsp; Without them, all help buttons will fail.&nbsp;&nbsp; I don't mind them so much, but is there any truth to having tons of archived handouts slowing the game down?
@Victor B. Great script, just starting to play around with it to see about using it for our games to replace the modified version of combat tracker I had been using. I'm especially interested in the ability to track spell durations based on the caster, that's a really nice addition. I'm having some issues with it though. When I set a spell if I have Override=True, I don't get any type of prompt to actually override the duration/direction. When Override=True, it also seems to skip putting the concentration marker on the caster. With Override=False, I don't get prompted for the duration/direction either, but the concentration is correctly being applied. Any thoughts? Not sure if I have something setup wrong, or something isn't quite working. Using the current oneclick version v2.40
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Shane B. said: Victor B. said: No there isn't.&nbsp; They are archived so you don't need to see it in your main game.&nbsp; Without them, all help buttons will fail.&nbsp;&nbsp; I don't mind them so much, but is there any truth to having tons of archived handouts slowing the game down? In my experience, maps and character sheets are much more "heavy" than handouts, though that may depend on how many (and how large) images may be in use in your handouts.&nbsp; For an old out of print system I run, I have over 1200 archived handouts in the base game (pretty much the entire rule set accessed through visible index handouts) that I copy whenever I start a new game, run a one shot, or whatever...&nbsp; The vast majority of those are text only, and I see no performance issues.
Kevin S. said: @Victor B. Great script, just starting to play around with it to see about using it for our games to replace the modified version of combat tracker I had been using. I'm especially interested in the ability to track spell durations based on the caster, that's a really nice addition. I'm having some issues with it though. When I set a spell if I have Override=True, I don't get any type of prompt to actually override the duration/direction. When Override=True, it also seems to skip putting the concentration marker on the caster. With Override=False, I don't get prompted for the duration/direction either, but the concentration is correctly being applied. Any thoughts? Not sure if I have something setup wrong, or something isn't quite working. Using the current oneclick version v2.40 @Victor, I just tested this out and can confirm, adding a spell to a token from the chat prompt after casting it doesn't give the duration/direction query prompt even if Override=True. All the spells in my game are fixed duration, so I'd never encountered this. Override=True only gives you the query prompt when adding the spell via the chat menu.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I saw that also in my own games.&nbsp; Override = true isn't working the way I want yet.&nbsp; I'll need to fix it.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B. said: I saw that also in my own games.&nbsp; Override = true isn't working the way I want yet.&nbsp; I'll need to fix it.&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks for confirming. I'll keep an eye here for a fix. In my games, I trust my players a lot, I had modified combat tracker to let them pull up the condition menu and do all of the management on their side for their token. I can see the !combat-master --show to see conditions assigned to their tokens, but is there a way for them to get the conditions list to assign them directly themselves? I had modified the old combat tracker to allow that (I removed some of the menu options when the message is to a non-GM such as stopping combat, or deleting conditions). Worked really well for me, but as you've continued adding things I'd love to move to a more updated version.
@Kevin, the Player Allowed Changes setting can be set to true to do this, I believe: