Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Script] PowerCards 3 (Thread 4)

Edited 1492228946
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Any Unicode characters that your computer contains font support for will work. I would try these two: ☐ ☑
Silvyre said: Any Unicode characters that your computer contains font support for will work. I would try these two: ☐ ☑ 5e OGL Didn't work here is what I have. I changed the prepsymbol-0 and 1 to number to see if it was issue with symbols and same issue. !power {{ --corners|10 --format|recharge --name|Spell Book --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} @{selected|class} --rightsub|@{selected|class} Level @{selected|level} --**Spell Save DC**| [[ 8 + [[@{selected|pb}]]+ @{selected|wisdom_mod}]] ^^**Spell Attack Bonus** [[ [[@{selected|pb}]]  + @{selected|wisdom_mod} ]] --Available Spells| ^^   **Spell Level 1 :** [[@{selected|lvl1_slots_total}]] **Spells left** [[@{selected|lvl1_slots_total}-@{selected|lvl1_slots_expended}]]^^ **Spell Level 2 :** [[@{selected|lvl2_slots_total}]] **Spells left** [[@{selected|lvl2_slots_total}-@{selected|lvl2_slots_expended}]]^^ **Spell Level 3** : [[@{selected|lvl3_slots_total}]] **Spells left** [[@{selected|lvl3_slots_total}-@{selected|lvl3_slots_expended}]] --Level 1:| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellname}](! #Spell1-0) @{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellprepared} }}
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Craven . said: @{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellprepared} You're missing a } at the end.

Edited 1492266909
I add the } and now it show It seem to be resolving to prepsymbol-0 but not replacing it with a symbol.

Edited 1492278604
Silvyre
Forum Champion
You'll need to add @{selected| to the Current value of sel_prefix
Woot! It's working thanks you so very much for the help.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
You're very welcome!
My finished spell book. Special thanks to all that helped.
Very Nice looking work

Edited 1492401980
Just fyi, I am currently re-writing powercards from scratch. This is so that I can take advantage of some new additions to the node.js library that the API utilizes. PowerCards 3.x.x and the new version will NOT be compatible. I am starting over on everything pretty much and working on coming up with a better, more comprehensible syntax for most of the things powercards can do. No details on features yet, but here's a preview of what it is going to look like:
Sky said: Just fyi, I am currently re-writing powercards from scratch. This is so that I can take advantage of some new additions to the node.js library that the API utilizes. PowerCards 3.x.x and the new version will NOT be compatible. I am starting over on everything pretty much and working on coming up with a better, more comprehensible syntax for most of the things powercards can do. No details on features yet, but here's a preview of what it is going to look like: Be nice if the token pic could be on the header instead of the emot. Even if it was a little bigger then the header. Looking good.
Yeah, that will likely be an option.
Any chance the macro syntax will be the same? Half my game runs through PCs :D
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Looking forward to PowerCards 4... :)
Patrick said: Any chance the macro syntax will be the same? Half my game runs through PCs :D Some of the syntax may be the same, but some will be changing to make it feel more like javascript. That way if someone knows javascript, they will have an easier time making powercards. Such as using ! instead of $ to hide the tag/guts of a specific part of the powercard. That said, PowerCards 3 is not going away and if there are any major bugs found... they'll still get fixed. So you won't have to change anything. 
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Will PowerCards 4 and PowerCards 3 be able to used together within the same Game?
Silvyre said: Will PowerCards 4 and PowerCards 3 be able to used together within the same Game? I hadn't considered that, but yeah... I could make them work with different all commands.
Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
Silvyre said: Phoxounet said: For impact values equal to 17 and beyond, the conditional appears to stop working and I can't see why >< There's a limit on how many Roll Queries will work when entered at the same time: 100. You can work around this by reducing the amount of Roll Queries your macro uses: !power {{ --corners|10 --name|Impact --leftsub|Distance --rightsub|Dégâts Potentiels --Force de l'Impact :| [! ?{Impact|1-9|10-12|13-14|15-16|17-18|19-20} !] --Marge d'Echec :| [! ?{Marge|-1|-2|-3/-4|-5/-6|-7/-8|-9} !] --?? ?{Impact} == 1-9 AND ?{Marge} == -1 ?? Distance :| 1-3m ^^ **Dégâts :** NA --?? ?{Impact} == 1-9 AND ?{Marge} == -2 ?? Distance :| 2-4m ^^ **Dégâts :** NA --?? ?{Impact} == 1-9 AND ?{Marge} == -3/-4 ?? Distance :| 3-6m ^^ **Dégâts :** NA --?? ?{Impact} == 1-9 AND ?{Marge} == -5/-6 ?? Distance :| 5-10m ^^ **Dégâts :** NA --?? ?{Impact} == 1-9 AND ?{Marge} == -7/-8 ?? Distance :| 7-15m ^^ **Dégâts :** NA --?? ?{Impact} == 1-9 AND ?{Marge} == -9 ?? Distance :| 10-20m ^^ **Dégâts :** 5-10 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 10-12 AND ?{Marge} == -1 ?? Distance :| 5-10m ^^ **Dégâts :** NA --?? ?{Impact} == 10-12 AND ?{Marge} == -2 ?? Distance :| 7-15m ^^ **Dégâts :** NA --?? ?{Impact} == 10-12 AND ?{Marge} == -3/-4 ?? Distance :| 10-20m ^^ **Dégâts :** 5-10 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 10-12 AND ?{Marge} == -5/-6 ?? Distance :| 15-25m ^^ **Dégâts :** 5-10 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 10-12 AND ?{Marge} == -7/-8 ?? Distance :| 20-35m ^^ **Dégâts :** 5-10 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 10-12 AND ?{Marge} == -9 ?? Distance :| 30-50m ^^ **Dégâts :** 5-10 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 13-14 AND ?{Marge} == -1 ?? Distance :| 10-15m ^^ **Dégâts :** 5-10 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 13-14 AND ?{Marge} == -2 ?? Distance :| 15-30m ^^ **Dégâts :** 5-10 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 13-14 AND ?{Marge} == -3/-4 ?? Distance :| 30-50m ^^ **Dégâts :** 10-50 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 13-14 AND ?{Marge} == -5/-6 ?? Distance :| 15-25m ^^ **Dégâts :** 10-50 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 13-14 AND ?{Marge} == -7/-8 ?? Distance :| 20-35m ^^ **Dégâts :** 10-50 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 13-14 AND ?{Marge} == -9 ?? Distance :| 20-50m ^^ **Dégâts :** 50-100 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 15-16 AND ?{Marge} == -1 ?? Distance :| 15-30m ^^ **Dégâts :** 5-10 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 15-16 AND ?{Marge} == -2 ?? Distance :| 30-50m ^^ **Dégâts :** 10-50 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 15-16 AND ?{Marge} == -3/-4 ?? Distance :| 50-100m ^^ **Dégâts :** 10-50 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 15-16 AND ?{Marge} == -5/-6 ?? Distance :| 100-200m ^^ **Dégâts :** 50-100 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 15-16 AND ?{Marge} == -7/-8 ?? Distance :| 200-500m ^^ **Dégâts :** 50-100 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 15-16 AND ?{Marge} == -9 ?? Distance :| 500m-1Km ^^ **Dégâts :** 50-100 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 17-18 AND ?{Marge} == -1 ?? Distance :| 30-50m ^^ **Dégâts :** 10-50 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 17-18 AND ?{Marge} == -2 ?? Distance :| 50-150m ^^ **Dégâts :** 10-50 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 17-18 AND ?{Marge} == -3/-4 ?? Distance :| 150-500m ^^ **Dégâts :** 50-100 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 17-18 AND ?{Marge} == -5/-6 ?? Distance :| 500m-1Km ^^ **Dégâts :** 50-100 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 17-18 AND ?{Marge} == -7/-8 ?? Distance :| 1-5Km ^^ **Dégâts :** 100-250 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 17-18 AND ?{Marge} == -9 ?? Distance :| 5-25Km ^^ **Dégâts :** 100-250 pts de Dégâts --?? ?{Impact} == 19-20 AND ?{Marge} == -1 ?? Distance :| 50-100m ^^ **Dégâts :** 50-100 pts de Dégâts **(GM)** --?? ?{Impact} == 19-20 AND ?{Marge} == -2 ?? Distance :| 100-500m ^^ **Dégâts :** 50-100 pts de Dégâts **(GM)** --?? ?{Impact} == 19-20 AND ?{Marge} == -3/-4 ?? Distance :| 500m-1Km ^^ **Dégâts :** 50-100 pts de Dégâts **(GM)** --?? ?{Impact} == 19-20 AND ?{Marge} == -5/-6 ?? Distance :| 1-5Km ^^ **Dégâts :** 100-250 pts de Dégâts **(GM)** --?? ?{Impact} == 19-20 AND ?{Marge} == -7/-8 ?? Distance :| 5-25Km ^^ **Dégâts :** 100-250 pts de Dégâts **(GM)** --?? ?{Impact} == 19-20 AND ?{Marge} == -9 ?? Distance :| 25+ Km ^^ **Dégâts :** 100-250 pts de Dégâts **(GM)** }} Thx :)
Sky said: Just fyi, I am currently re-writing powercards from scratch. This is so that I can take advantage of some new additions to the node.js library that the API utilizes. PowerCards 3.x.x and the new version will NOT be compatible. I am starting over on everything pretty much and working on coming up with a better, more comprehensible syntax for most of the things powercards can do. No details on features yet, but here's a preview of what it is going to look like: Will you be incorporating the ability to use The Aaron's Recursive Tables script in the new version?
I don't know yet. I haven't considered that really. To be honest, that would be easier for Aaron to incorporate by simply adding a powercard style output to RecursiveTables instead since PowerCards 3.0 accepts input from other scripts.
Someone should let Aaron in on this haha.

Edited 1492883570
Is there a way that I can build a powercard that will look at a handout for the current value of something and then click the PC to update that value with a new amount.  I have a player that is a painter and wants a way to spend time painting and when they use their painting skill it will update the value of the painting automatically. I assume I could do this somehow with a PC, but I have no clue where to begin. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Jerry F. said: Is there a way that I can build a powercard that will look at a handout for the current value of something and then click the PC to update that value with a new amount.  I have a player that is a painter and wants a way to spend time painting and when they use their painting skill it will update the value of the painting automatically. I assume I could do this somehow with a PC, but I have no clue where to begin. Thanks in advance for any assistance. No, PowerCards doesn't have the capability to alter any attributes. You can pair it with AlterBar however using a recent update to do so.
I'm having issues with the --charid tag, when I use it I get an "Cannot read property 'substring' of undefined" error. Here is the macro I was using to test the emote: !power {{ --charid|@{charicter_id} --emote|?{Emote?|I attack!} }} I tried adding an attribute to the character sheet labeled character_id and in the first box entered 'Tolfdier Grindstone' but I still got the same error. I also tried: !power {{ --charid|@{Tolfdier Grindstone} --emote|?{Emote?|I attack!} }} and !power {{ --charid|@{Tolfdier_Grindstone} --emote|?{Emote?|I attack!} }} Any help would be appreciated.
You misspelled character.
Hi! I wonder if there is some way to do math with a roll? I have tried with the dollarsign, but it only answers to the conditionals. I want to divide my roll by 5 to determine how many advantages the roll gets in a Swedish RPG-system.

Edited 1492954224
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Eli P. said: Hi! I wonder if there is some way to do math with a roll? I have tried with the dollarsign, but it only answers to the conditionals. I want to divide my roll by 5 to determine how many advantages the roll gets in a Swedish RPG-system. This is how you can accomplish this: !power {{ --Roll|[! [^R.base] !] --Advantages|[[ floor([$R] {10d6 + 0} / 5) ]] }}
Sky said: You misspelled character. I checked the in game macro and its all spelled right, the post's macro is just a mistyped [because I rewrote it for the post instead of copy/pasting]

Edited 1492958874
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Treat @{character_id} as you would any other Attribute call ; provide it with a keyword (e.g. "Tolfdier Grindstone") if necessary.
Thanks for the help that got it working :D
Silvyre said: Eli P. said: Hi! I wonder if there is some way to do math with a roll? I have tried with the dollarsign, but it only answers to the conditionals. I want to divide my roll by 5 to determine how many advantages the roll gets in a Swedish RPG-system. This is how you can accomplish this: !power {{ --Roll|[! [^R.base] !] --Advantages|[[ floor([$R] {10d6 + 0} / 5) ]] }} Awesome! Thank you! :-)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Sky said: I don't know yet. I haven't considered that really. To be honest, that would be easier for Aaron to incorporate by simply adding a powercard style output to RecursiveTables instead since PowerCards 3.0 accepts input from other scripts. Give the new RecursiveTable a shot. You should be able to chain power cards like this: !rt !power --name|Power from RT --[[1t[some-table]]]|stuff, junk, n'things
Looking at getting my DM to add these and AlterBars, my only question is how it works with Resistance and systems that have different AC rules? (Or if it does at all, of course.) Calling to the AC seems simple enough, but the issue is a "hit" in our case is one AC under, rather than meeting or succeeding; and Resistance to various types of damage comes up off and on. The third variable is whether there's a qualifier for 'Is this weapon magic or not' in the case of things that require magic weapons to actually hit period.
You have to account for the resistance yourself and all that. I just made the two scripts play nice together.
Ok, So I have a spell book macro below, It show all the spells in the book.  Now what I like to do is if the spell is not Prepared (prepsymbol-0) then not to make the spell button. So it would only show spells with prepared (prepsymbol-1). Any ideas gang? !power {{ --whisper|@{selected|token_name},GM --corners|10 --format|atwill --name|^^Spell Book --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --rightsub|Level @{selected|level} @{selected|class}^^ ^^ --**Spell Save DC**| [[ 8 + [[@{selected|pb}]]+ @{selected|wisdom_mod}]] ^^**Spell Attack Bonus** [[ [[@{selected|pb}]]  + @{selected|wisdom_mod} ]] --Amount of Prepared Spells:| [[@{selected|wisdom_mod} + @{Selected|Level} ]] ~C ** Available Spells ** ~C    **Level 1 :** [[@{selected|lvl1_slots_total}]] **Remaining** [[@{selected|lvl1_slots_total}-@{selected|lvl1_slots_expended}]]^^ **Level 2 :** [[@{selected|lvl2_slots_total}]] **Remaining** [[@{selected|lvl2_slots_total}-@{selected|lvl2_slots_expended}]]^^ **Level 3** : [[@{selected|lvl3_slots_total}]] **Remaining** [[@{selected|lvl3_slots_total}-@{selected|lvl3_slots_expended}]] --Cantrips:| [@{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spellname}](!
#Cantrip0) [@{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$1_spellname}](!
#Cantrip1) [@{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$2_spellname}](!
#Cantrip2) [@{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$3_spellname}](!
#Cantrip3) [@{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$4_spellname}](!
#Cantrip4) [@{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$5_spellname}](!
#Cantrip5) [@{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$6_spellname}](!
#Cantrip6) [@{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$7_spellname}](!
#Cantrip7) [@{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$8_spellname}](!
#Cantrip8)   --Level 1:| **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellname}](!
#Spell1-0) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellname}](!
#Spell1-1) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$2_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$2_spellname}](!
#Spell1-2) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$3_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$3_spellname}](!
#Spell1-3) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$4_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$4_spellname}](!
#Spell1-4) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$5_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$5_spellname}](!
#Spell1-5) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$6_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$6_spellname}](!
#Spell1-6) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$7_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$7_spellname}](!
#Spell1-7) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$8_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$8_spellname}](!
#Spell1-8) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$9_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$9_spellname}](!
#Spell1-9) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$10_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$10_spellname}](!
#Spell1-10) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_11_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$11_spellname}](!
#Spell1-11) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$12_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$12_spellname}](!
#Spell1-12) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$13_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$13_spellname}](!
#Spell1-13) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$14_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$14_spellname}](!
#Spell1-14) --Level 2:| **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$0_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$0_spellname}](!
#Spell2-0) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$1_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$1_spellname}](!
#Spell2-1) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$2_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$2_spellname}](!
#Spell2-2) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$3_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$3_spellname}](!
#Spell2-3) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$4_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$4_spellname}](!
#Spell2-4) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$5_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$5_spellname}](!
#Spell2-5) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$6_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$6_spellname}](!
#Spell2-6) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$7_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$7_spellname}](!
#Spell2-7) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$8_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$8_spellname}](!
#Spell2-8) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$9_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$9_spellname}](!
#Spell2-9) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$10_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$10_spellname}](!
#Spell2-10) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$11_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$11_spellname}](!
#Spell2-11) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$12_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$12_spellname}](!
#Spell2-12) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$13_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$13_spellname}](!
#Spell2-13) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$14_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$14_spellname}](!
#Spell2-14) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$15_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$15_spellname}](!
#Spell2-15) **@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$16_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$16_spellname}](!
#Spell2-16) }}
That would require putting every spell on its own line and running a conditional on that spell. Something I intend to look at with PC4 is the ability to do inline conditionals.
Sky said: That would require putting every spell on its own line and running a conditional on that spell. Something I intend to look at with PC4 is the ability to do inline conditionals. Awesome!!!
Going insane trying to figure out why my title font is all messed up. I've tried using different fonts, changing the maco, the default, etc. The title font stays the same. I can change the body and subtitle though. Not sure if im missing something or not.  Here's a snippet from the macro: !power {{   --emote|Rolling on the encounter table...   --format|default   --name|Encounter beneath the Sphinx   --whisper|GM   --hroll|[[ [$sphinx] 1d20 ]] [[ [$depth] 1d4 ]] [[ [$width] 1d4 ]] [[ [$evenodd] 1d2 ]] ... My powercard format: default: --titlefont|Roboto --subtitlefont|Roboto --bodyfont|Roboto --corners|5 --txcolor|#ECFEEF --bgcolor|#536325 --erowtx|#000000 --erowbg|#E4D7C8 --orowtx|#171504 --orowbg|#BFB2A1 --border|1px solid #536325 And the unexpected result driving me crazy:
Set --titlefontshadow|none in your format.
Sky said: Set --titlefontshadow|none in your format. Ahhhhh I missed that update. I feel dumb! lol. Thanks!
Hi, is there a way to check for empty text as a conditional? Basically I only want to show notes if there's actual text in the notes, and not if they are empty. What I have now: !power {{ --charid|@{Agaor Bar|character_id} --emote|Agaor Bar rolls for perception --format|encounter --name|Perception --Initiative|[[ 1d20 + @{Agaor Bar|perception}[Perception] ]] -- Notes:|@{Agaor Bar|perception_notes} }} I tried the below, but that ONLY works if notes contains a numeric value, not if it contains text. --?? @{Agaor Bar|perception_notes} <> 0 ?? Notes:|@{Agaor Bar|perception_notes}
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Have you tried something like --?? "@{Agaor Bar|perception_notes}" <> "" ?? Notes:|@{Agaor Bar|perception_notes}
Yes that does the job perfectly! Thanks, never have thought of modifying the left side. I had tried "" for the right side already.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Ah, cool. Good to know!
Is it possible to use IF and THEN-commands in the cards?  I want it do display a certain dice-combination depending on if the player chooses to use a stab, bludgeoning och slashing attack (with a sword or axe i.e.). And then I want the macro to roll on a certain type of rollable table depending on how much damage and what kind of damage is used. But when I try with the conditional it doesn't work.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Eli P. said: But when I try with the conditional it doesn't work. Post your macro?

Edited 1493648497
Silvyre said: Eli P. said: But when I try with the conditional it doesn't work. Post your macro? This is what I have right now. It is in swedish, so some words you might find strange. !power {{ --emote|Alexandros gör en imponerande manöver med sin Phar-Lukh --format|vapen --name|Phar-Lukh --leftsub|Närstridsfas --rightsub|Huvudhandling --Attacktyp|[[ [$Atktyp] ?{Attacktyp|Hugg}]] --Standardanfall|[[(4+?{Attack Tärningar|0})d6!!+2+?{Attack Modifikation|0}]] --?? $AtkTyp == Hugg ?? Skada:|[[(2+?{Skada Tärningar|0})d6!!+3+?{Skada Modifikation|0}-?{Rustning|0}]] huggskada --?? $AtkTyp == Stick ?? Skada:|[[(3+?{Skada Tärningar|0})d6!!+2+?{Skada Modifikation|0}-?{Rustning|0}]] stickskada --?? $AtkTyp == Kross ?? Skada:|[[(2+?{Skada Tärningar|0})d6!!+0+?{Skada Modifikation|0}-?{Rustning|0}]] krosskada --Träffområde|[[1t[Träfftabell]]] --Egenskaper|Precis 1, Vådlig }} After it has determined what type of damage and how much damage it shall roll on a table depending on Damage (Skada), Hitzone (Träffområde), and Damage Type (Attacktyp).
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Try this: !power {{ --emote|Alexandros gör en imponerande manöver med sin Phar-Lukh --format|vapen --name|Phar-Lukh --leftsub|Närstridsfas --rightsub|Huvudhandling --Attacktyp|?{Attacktyp|Hugg|Stick|Kross} --Standardanfall|[[(4+?{Attack Tärningar|0})d6!!+2+?{Attack Modifikation|0}]] --?? ?{Attacktyp} == Hugg ?? Skada:|[[(2+?{Skada Tärningar|0})d6!!+3+?{Skada Modifikation|0}-?{Rustning|0}]] huggskada --?? ?{Attacktyp} == Stick ?? Skada:|[[(3+?{Skada Tärningar|0})d6!!+2+?{Skada Modifikation|0}-?{Rustning|0}]] stickskada --?? ?{Attacktyp} == Kross ?? Skada:|[[(2+?{Skada Tärningar|0})d6!!+0+?{Skada Modifikation|0}-?{Rustning|0}]] krosskada --Träffområde|[[1t[Träfftabell]]] --Egenskaper|Precis 1, Vådlig }}

Edited 1493650448
Thanks! You are a lifesaver. Now, I want this to work, and it does not. Any tips? !power {{ --emote|Alexandros gör en imponerande manöver med sin Phar-Lukh --format|vapen --name|Phar-Lukh --leftsub|Närstridsfas --rightsub|Huvudhandling --Attacktyp|?{Attacktyp|Hugg|Stick|Kross} --Standardanfall|[[(4+?{Attack Tärningar|0})d6!!+2+?{Attack Modifikation|0}]] --?? ?{Attacktyp} == Hugg ?? Skada:|[[ [$SkH] (2+?{Skada Tärningar|0})d6!!+3+?{Skada Modifikation|0}-?{Rustning|0}]] huggskada --?? ?{Attacktyp} == Stick ?? Skada:|[[ [$SkS] (3+?{Skada Tärningar|0})d6!!+2+?{Skada Modifikation|0}-?{Rustning|0}]] stickskada --?? ?{Attacktyp} == Kross ?? Skada:|[[ [$SkK] (2+?{Skada Tärningar|0})d6!!+0+?{Skada Modifikation|0}-?{Rustning|0}]] krosskada --Träffområde|[[ [$Träff] 1t[Träfftabell]]] --?? ?{Attacktyp} == Hugg AND $SkH.total <= 10 AND >= 14 AND $Träff == Huvud ?? Skadetabell:|[[1t[Hugg-Huvud-10-14]]] --?? ?{Attacktyp} == Stick AND $SkS.total <= 10 AND >= 14 AND $Träff == Huvud ?? Skadetabell:|[[1t[Stick-Huvud-10-14]]] --?? ?{Attacktyp} == Kross AND $SkK.total <= 10 AND >= 14 AND $Träff == Huvud ?? Skadetabell:|[[1t[Kross-Huvud-10-14]]] --Egenskaper|Precis 1, Vådlig }} And so on, it shall continue up to 50 damage. But right now it does not roll anything if it is in between 10 and 14.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Conditionals don't work with Rollable Tables. I recommend recreating that Rollable Table within your macro, like so: !power {{ --emote|Alexandros gör en imponerande manöver med sin Phar-Lukh --format|vapen [...] --hroll|[[ [$Träff] 1d6 ]] --?? $Träff == 1 ?? Träffområde|Huvud --?? $Träff == 2 ?? Träffområde|Kropp [...] --?? ?{Attacktyp} == Hugg AND $SkH.total <= 10 AND >= 14 AND $Träff == 1 ?? Skadetabell:|[[1t[Hugg-Huvud-10-14]]] --?? ?{Attacktyp} == Hugg AND $SkH.total <= 10 AND >= 14 AND $Träff == 2 ?? Skadetabell:|[[1t[Hugg-Kropp-10-14]]] --?? ?{Attacktyp} == Stick AND $SkS.total <= 10 AND >= 14 AND $Träff == 1 ?? Skadetabell:|[[1t[Stick-Huvud-10-14]]] --?? ?{Attacktyp} == Stick AND $SkS.total <= 10 AND >= 14 AND $Träff == 2 ?? Skadetabell:|[[1t[Stick-Kropp-10-14]]] --?? ?{Attacktyp} == Kross AND $SkK.total <= 10 AND >= 14 AND $Träff == 1 ?? Skadetabell:|[[1t[Kross-Huvud-10-14]]] --?? ?{Attacktyp} == Kross AND $SkK.total <= 10 AND >= 14 AND $Träff == 2 ?? Skadetabell:|[[1t[Kross-Kropp-10-14]]] --Egenskaper|Precis 1, Vådlig }}