Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Script] PowerCards 3 (Thread 4)

Craven said: Mine are still work guys. Check and make sure you are still GM because you have --whisper. Try removing the --whisper for now. The second macro works perfectly : But, i thinks the problem came from this line : --Port Nyanzaru:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #PortNyanzaru) ~R, " ! & # 1 3 " how works this line ? I don't understand. U talk about Discord, on wich server you are ?
Ziterman S. said: Craven said: Mine are still work guys. Check and make sure you are still GM because you have --whisper. Try removing the --whisper for now. The second macro works perfectly : But, i thinks the problem came from this line : --Port Nyanzaru:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #PortNyanzaru) ~R, " ! & # 1 3 " how works this line ? I don't understand. U talk about Discord, on wich server you are ? (! & # 1 3 ; #PortNyanzaru) this part of the command tells power card to run a macro named PortNyanzaru So you have to make a macro called PortNyanzaru and that macro is the one that rolls on the table and prints it to chat. Let work it backwards You have a encounter table what ever name lets call it test-encounter. Then you make a power card macro to roll on the table and print the results in chat. This macro is called EncounterTest !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --format|atwill --corners|10 --whisper|GM --name|Random Encounter --leftsub|Rivers --rightsub| --!|[[ [TXT] 1t[ test-encounter ] ]] }} So instead of roll all these different macros because you have many you make a macro to roll the macro you want. !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --format|atwill --corners|10 --whisper|GM --name|Random Encounter --leftsub|Tome of Annihilation --rightsub| Random Encounters --hroll|[[ [$Day] 1d20 ]] [[ [$Afn] 1d20 ]] [[ [$Evn] 1d20 ]] --?? $Day >= 16 ?? !Morning|~C ** Morning Encounter!** [^Day] ~C --?? $Afn >= 16 ?? !Afternoon|~C ** Afternoon Encounter!** [^Afn] ~C --?? $Evn >= 16 ?? !Evening|~C ** Evening Encounter!** [^Evn] ~C --Test Encounter:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ;# EncounterTest ) ~R --!3|~C **Wilderness** ~C --Beach:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ;#Beach) ~R --Jungles, No undead:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ;#JunglesNoUndead) ~R --Jungles, Lesser undead:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ;#JunglesLesserUndead) ~R --Jungles, Greater undead:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ;#JunglesGreaterUndead) ~R --Mountains:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ;#Mountains) ~R --Rivers:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ;#Rivers) ~R --Ruins:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ;#Ruins) ~R --Swamp:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ;#Swamp) ~R --Wasteland:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ;#Wasteland) ~R }} Hope that help. I am not on a public discord I have a personal server and so does Ted. I have join others game and use discord to help with macros. If you still need help and want to do this I am on most of the day send me a private message with invite to your game.  Unless I loose power we have a big storm coming. 

Edited 1515193882
I think it's ok now for the macro table, thanks. I'm working on powercard maco with alterbar. I've an issue, my macro seems ok, but if the character miss the HP is deduced too. I don't want that. Here a screen :  And here my macro :  !power {{  --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** tente d'assomer @{target|character_name} --name|Massue --leftsub|Action --rightsub|Cac --Attack|[[ [$Atk] ?{Advantage?| Normal, 1d20 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] [STG] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Advantage, 2d20kh1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] [STG] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Disadvantage, 2d20kl1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] [STG] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]]} ]] vs AC --?? $Atk.base == 1 OR $Atk.total < @{target|AC}?? !Miss:|Echec. --?? $Atk < @{target|AC} ?? soundfx|_play|miss --?? $Atk >= @{target|AC} ?? soundfx|_play|Blunt --?? $Atk.total >= @{target|AC} AND $Atk.base <> 1 AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? Dégâts :|[[ [$Dmg] 1d6 + @{selected|strength_mod}]] Dommage Contondant --?? $Atk >= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|GM --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Coup critique :|[[ [$CritDmg] 2d6 +@{selected|strength_mod} + {1d6 [Sauvagerie]}]] Dommage Contondant --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? alterbar2|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^CritDmg] _show|GM}} And i've some issues with different token, sometimes with some random token i have this error : (From ERROR): Not a valid target id. In last, just for the cherry on the cake, it's possible to put the red window from alterbar in french ? maybe by a modification in the script ?
Ziterman S. said: I think it's ok now for the macro table, thanks. I'm working on powercard maco with alterbar. I've an issue, my macro seems ok, but if the character miss the HP is deduced too. I don't want that. Here a screen :  And here my macro :  !power {{  --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** tente d'assomer @{target|character_name} --name|Massue --leftsub|Action --rightsub|Cac --Attack|[[ [$Atk] ?{Advantage?| Normal, 1d20 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] [STG] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Advantage, 2d20kh1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] [STG] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Disadvantage, 2d20kl1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] [STG] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]]} ]] vs AC --?? $Atk.base == 1 OR $Atk.total < @{target|AC}?? !Miss:|Echec. --?? $Atk < @{target|AC} ?? soundfx|_play|miss --?? $Atk >= @{target|AC} ?? soundfx|_play|Blunt --?? $Atk.total >= @{target|AC} AND $Atk.base <> 1 AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? Dégâts :|[[ [$Dmg] 1d6 + @{selected|strength_mod}]] Dommage Contondant --?? $Atk >= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|GM --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Coup critique :|[[ [$CritDmg] 2d6 +@{selected|strength_mod} + {1d6 [Sauvagerie]}]] Dommage Contondant --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? alterbar2|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^CritDmg] _show|GM}} And i've some issues with different token, sometimes with some random token i have this error : (From ERROR): Not a valid target id. In last, just for the cherry on the cake, it's possible to put the red window from alterbar in french ? maybe by a modification in the script ? If it doing it when you miss the condition are not being meet. here are  mine. This has a sneak attack option. !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --emote|** @{selected|token_name} Swings a Sword. ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Rapier --leftsub|Melee Attack --rightsub|Sword --Range| 5' --Target|@{target|token_name} --Attack|[[ [$Atk] ?{Advantage?| Normal, 1d20 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Advantage, 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Disadvantage, 2d20KL1 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]]} ]] vs **AC** [[@{target||npc_ac}]] --?? $Atk < @{target||npc_ac} ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? $Atk < @{target||npc_ac} ?? soundfx1|_play|SwordMiss --?? $Atk >= @{target||npc_ac} ?? soundfx1|_play|SwordHit --?? $Atk >= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? Hit:|[[ [$Dmg] 1d8 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] + ?{Sneak Attack|no, 0|yes, [[ceil((@{base_level}) / 2)]]}d6]] piercing damage --?? $Atk >= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[ [$CritDmg] 2d8+[[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] + (?{Sneak Attack} * 2)d6} ]] piercing damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? alterbar2|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^CritDmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? !|**Fumble:** [[ [TXT] 1t[CFM] ]] --Assassinate:|You have advantage on attack rolls against any creature that hasn't taken a turn in the combat yet. In addition, any hit you score against a creature that is surprised is a critical hit. }}
Check your attribute checks. I added NPC to a few lines and that should fix it. !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** tente d'assomer @{target|character_name} --name|Massue --leftsub|Action --rightsub|Cac --Attack|[[ [$Atk] ?{Advantage?| Normal, 1d20 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] [STG] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Advantage, 2d20kh1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] [STG] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Disadvantage, 2d20kl1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] [STG] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]]} ]] vs AC --?? $Atk.base == 1 OR $Atk.total < @{target|AC}?? !Miss:|Echec. --?? $Atk < @{target|| npc_ AC} ?? soundfx|_play|miss --?? $Atk >= @{target|| npc_ AC} ?? soundfx|_play|Blunt --?? $Atk.total >= @{target|| npc_ AC} AND $Atk.base <> 1 AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? Dégâts :|[[ [$Dmg] 1d6 + @{selected|strength_mod}]] Dommage Contondant --?? $Atk >= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|GM --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Coup critique :|[[ [$CritDmg] 2d6 +@{selected|strength_mod} + {1d6 [Sauvagerie]}]] Dommage Contondant --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? alterbar2|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^CritDmg] _show|GM}}

Edited 1515273842
New macro for Tome of Annihilation. In Port Nyanzaru you can participate in a Dinosaures Race. So i have created a macros for it. Here is an example. Code !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --emote|** @{selected|token_name} Controls a  ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --corners|10 --format|Green --name|Allosaurus --leftsub|Young --rightsub|Speed 50/80 --Roll|?{Lash??| No, [[ [$Roll] 1d20 + [[@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}]] [Animal Handling Modifier] ]] | Yes, [[ [$Roll2] 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}]] [Animal Handling Modifier] ]] } vs **DC** [[ 16 ]] --?? $Roll <= 16 OR $Roll2 <= 16 ?? !|**Movement:** [[ [TXT] 1t[Dino-no-move] ]] --?? $Roll >= 16 ?? Movement:|You Moved 50 feet. --?? $Roll2 >= 16 ?? Movement:|You Moved 80 feet. --?? $Roll2 >= 1 ?? Saving Throw:|[[ [$Save] 1d20+2 ]] vs **DC** [[10]] --?? $Save < 10 ?? Failed Save:|You have over exerted your animal and movement is half for the rest of the race. --?? $Roll2 <= 11 ?? Berserk:| [[ [TXT] 1t[Dino-berserk] ]] }}
That's a useful macro Craven. I can't get it to work though. It asks to Lash and then whichever I choose nothing shows in chat. I've deleted all the spaces and still no luck.
Amy said: That's a useful macro Craven. I can't get it to work though. It asks to Lash and then whichever I choose nothing shows in chat. I've deleted all the spaces and still no luck. Do you have the rollable tables built?

Edited 1515369694
Amy said: That's a useful macro Craven. I can't get it to work though. It asks to Lash and then whichever I choose nothing shows in chat. I've deleted all the spaces and still no luck. You can remove the table and just add text. I added them for flare. If you guys have any good descriptions please share the task are the dino doesn't move (insert reason ) and goes berserk because you use a lash (Insert reason) see below for what i have.
Yea I made the rollable tables. This is what I'm posting.  !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --emote|**@{selected|token_name} Controls a ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --corners|10 --format|Helios --name|Allosaurus --leftsub|Young --rightsub|Speed 50/80 --Roll|?{Lash??|No,[[[$Roll]1d20+[[@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}]][Animal Handling Modifier]]]|Yes,[[[$Roll2]2d20KH1+[[@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}]][Animal Handling Modifier]]]}vs**DC**[[16]] --??$Roll<=16OR$Roll2<=16?? !|**Movement:**[[[TXT]1t[Dino-no-move]]] --??$Roll>=16??Movement:|You Moved 50 feet. --??$Roll2>=16??Movement:|You Moved 80 feet. --??$Roll2>=1??Saving Throw:|[[[$Save]1d20+2]]vs**DC** [[10]] --??$Save<10??Failed Save:|You have over exerted your animal and movement is half for the rest of the race. --??$Roll2<=11??Berserk:|[[[TXT]1t[Dino-berserk]]] }}

Edited 1515431803
Amy said: Yea I made the rollable tables. This is what I'm posting.  !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --emote|**@{selected|token_name} Controls a ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --corners|10 --format|Helios --name|Allosaurus --leftsub|Young --rightsub|Speed 50/80 --Roll|?{Lash??|No,[[[$Roll]1d20+[[@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}]][Animal Handling Modifier]]]|Yes,[[[$Roll2]2d20KH1+[[@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}]][Animal Handling Modifier]]]}vs**DC**[[16]] --??$Roll<=16OR$Roll2<=16?? !|**Movement:**[[[TXT]1t[Dino-no-move]]] --??$Roll>=16??Movement:|You Moved 50 feet. --??$Roll2>=16??Movement:|You Moved 80 feet. --??$Roll2>=1??Saving Throw:|[[[$Save]1d20+2]]vs**DC** [[10]] --??$Save<10??Failed Save:|You have over exerted your animal and movement is half for the rest of the race. --??$Roll2<=11??Berserk:|[[[TXT]1t[Dino-berserk]]] }} Is it working? are you using ogl 5e? check to see if {selected|animal_handling_bonus} is a valid attrib. You need space in the conditionals --?? $roll <= 10 ?? tag|text  use my code if you have the tables make sure the names are the same. Also make sure you click on a players token. if not you need to remove --emote|** @{selected|token_name} Controls a ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --emote|** @{selected|token_name} Controls a  ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --corners|10 --format|Green --name|Allosaurus --leftsub|Young --rightsub|Speed 50/80 --Roll|?{Lash??| No, [[ [$Roll] 1d20 + [[@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}]] [Animal Handling Modifier] ]] | Yes, [[ [$Roll2] 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}]] [Animal Handling Modifier] ]] } vs **DC** [[ 16 ]] --?? $Roll <= 16 OR $Roll2 <= 16 ?? !|**Movement:** [[ [TXT] 1t[Dino-no-move] ]] --?? $Roll >= 16 ?? Movement:|You Moved 50 feet. --?? $Roll2 >= 16 ?? Movement:|You Moved 80 feet. --?? $Roll2 >= 1 ?? Saving Throw:|[[ [$Save] 1d20+2 ]] vs **DC** [[10]] --?? $Save < 10 ?? Failed Save:|You have over exerted your animal and movement is half for the rest of the race. --?? $Roll2 <= 11 ?? Berserk:| [[ [TXT] 1t[Dino-berserk] ]] }}
First of thank you all for the great work that went and is still going into this. I am currently working of the script for skills posted on page 13 by Silvyre. I want to use it in a Pathfinder campaign so I altered it to point to the correct information. I sadly enough run into a couple of issues. Below 2 images where you can see the issues and the codes that go with it !power {{ --emote|** Test ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|9 --name|?{Ability|    Acrobatics,[Acrobatics](@{selected|Acrobatics})|    Appraise,[Appraise](@{selected|Appraise}) } --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --rightsub| ?{Ability} Check --Roll|[[ [$Roll] 1d20 + ?{Ability} ]] --?? ?{Ability} == [Acrobatics](@{selected|Acrobatics}) ?? test|@{selected|Acrobatics-note} }} !power {{ --emote|** Test ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|9 --name|?{Ability|    Acrobatics,[Acrobatics] (@{selected|Acrobatics})|    Appraise,[Appraise](@{selected|Appraise}) } --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --rightsub| ?{Ability} Check --Roll|[[ [$Roll] 1d20 + ?{Ability} ]] --?? ?{Ability} == [Acrobatics] (@{selected|Acrobatics}) ?? test|@{selected|Acrobatics-note} }} As you can see in the first image because there is no space in "[Acrobatics](@{selected|Acrobatics})". I get the roll results instead of how I want it as it is in the second image. With that one I do use a space in "[Acrobatics] (@{selected|Acrobatics})" but I run into the issue that the name now contains brackets and the bonus. And it isn't showing the notes (even when trying ?{Ability} == ?{Ability}). Is there a way to get the roll result as in the second image. While the rest still displays like the first?
Hey Guys. I need help triggering the crit on this one, I generally just write the max number but in this case every player will have a different strength so it means that I need to reference to getting a 10 on a d10 for getting the crit. I mark the places where i think is relevant !power {{ --hroll|[[ [$Dmg1] 0d0 + [[ 2d10kh1 + 3 + ([[floor(@{selected|Strength}/10)]]+[[floor(@{selected|advanceS}/10)]])*2 + 2 ]] ]] --titlefontshadow|none --titlefont|Georgia --titlefontsize| 20px --orowbg|#D87E7E --erowbg|#DA3C3C --corners|10 --format|Attack --name|Astartes Chainsword --rightsub|Balanced, Tearing --leftsub|Melee --tokenid|@{selected|Token_Id} --targettokenid|@{target|token_id} --emote| **@{selected|character_name}** Attacks **@{target|character_name}** --?? $ARoll <= $Target ?? Damage|[^Dmg1] ~R **Pen** 3 ~R --Target Number|~R [[ [$Target] 0d0 + [[ @{Selected|WeaponSkill}+?{Modifier|0}+@{Selected|advanceWS} ]] ]]~R --Attack Roll|~R [[ [$ARoll] 1d100 ]] ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target ?? Outcome|~R //Miss// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll <= 10 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Head// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 11 AND $ARoll <= 20 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Right Arm// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 21 AND $ARoll <= 30 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Left Arm// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 31 AND $ARoll <= 70 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Body// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 71 AND $ARoll <= 85 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Right Leg// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 86 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Left Leg// ~R --?? $Dmg1 == 10 AND $ARoll <= $Target ?? Righteous Fury 1|~R + [[1d10]] If WS succeed ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target ?? soundfx1|_play|ChainSword --?? $ARoll > $Target ?? soundfx2|_play|ChainMiss }} Thx for any help

Edited 1515605223
Silvyre
Forum Champion
That's a weird one, Kelsier ! Try this: !power {{ --emote|** Test ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|9 --name|?{Ability|    Acrobatics,[Acrobatics](@{selected|Acrobatics})|    Appraise,[Appraise](@{selected|Appraise}) } --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --rightsub| ?{Ability} Check --Roll|[[ [$Roll] 1d20 + [[ ?{Ability} + {0} ]] ]] --?? ?{Ability} == [Acrobatics](@{selected|Acrobatics}) ?? test|@{selected|Acrobatics-note} }}
Thank you Silvyre. That did the trick.

Edited 1515663794
Hey Guys, Do you know what I may be doing wrong? When I Execute It show two rows, I am trying to find the wrong but i dont know I even change it for a hidden roll but still show two results. !power {{ --hroll|[[ [$Scatter] 1d10 ]] --titlefontshadow|none --titlefont|Georgia --titlefontsize| 20px --orowbg|#D87E7E --erowbg|#DA3C3C --corners|10 --format|Attack --name|Throw Grenade --rightsub|Throw --leftsub|100 Meters --tokenid|@{selected|Token_Id} --targettokenid|@{target|token_id} --emote| **@{selected|character_name}** Throw Grenade At **@{target|character_name}** --Target Number|~R [[ [$Target] 0d0 + [[ @{Selected|BallisticSkill}+?{Modifier|0}+@{Selected|advanceBS} ]] ]]~R --Attack Roll|~R [[ [$ARoll] 1d100 ]] ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $ARoll <= 95 ?? Outcome|~R //Miss// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $ARoll >= 96 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade Jam// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade Hit Target// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 1 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters NW// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 2 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters N// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 3 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters NE// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 4 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters W// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 5 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters E// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 6 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters SW// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 7 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters SW// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 8 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters S// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 9 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters SE// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 10 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters SE// ~R }}
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Danny C. said: --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $ARoll <= 95 ?? Outcome |~R //Miss// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $ARoll >= 96 ?? Outcome |~R //Grenade Jam// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 1 ?? Outcome |~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters NW// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 2 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters N// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 3 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters NE// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 4 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters W// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 5 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters E// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 6 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters SW// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 7 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters SW// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 8 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters S// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 9 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters SE// ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target AND $Scatter == 10 ?? Outcome|~R //Grenade goes [[1d5]] meters SE// ~R PowerCards cannot simultaneously display two tags with identical names. From the OP: Same Name: This tag option is used to enable the use tags with the same name. Unlike repeating tags, the content is unique to each tag of the same name. To use this tag, add an asterisk * followed by a number (cannot use the same numbers). Example: Tag *1|Content Example: Tag *2|Content
thx sylvire :)
Hi everyone.I've made a macro for a specific ability in D&D5, the PC activates a fire coat, he becomes a source of light and is surrounded by fire. I've made a power card for the explication of the power, and a token mod for modifying the light of the token, and finally a 3rd script for change the token appearance. But, sometimes the macro doesn't execute the 3 scripts, that's not possible to chain multiple scripts in the same macro ? Here the macro :  !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** s'enveloppe de flammes tourbillonnantes --name|Manteau de flammes --leftsub|Action Bonus --rightsub|Personnelle --Effets :|Vous vous enveloppez magiquement de flammes tourbillonnantes tandis que vos yeux brillent comme des charbons ardents^^ ^^♦ Vous émettez une lumière vive sur un rayon de 9 mètres et une lumière faible sur 9 mètres supplémentaires.^^ ^^♦ Toute créature qui vous touche ou qui vous atteint avec une attaque de corps à corps en étant à 1,50 mètre ou moins de vous subit des dégâts de feu égaux à votre modificateur de Charisme.^^ ^^♦ À chaque fois que vous lancez des dégâts de feu à votre tour, vous y ajoutez un bonus égal à votre modificateur de Charisme.^^ ^^Une fois utilisée, vous ne pouvez plus utiliser cette capacité de nouveau avant d'avoir terminé un repos long. --Durée :|10 rounds --soundfx|_play||fireball}} !change-token-img --flip !token-mod {{ --set light_radius|18 light_dimradius|9 light_angle|360 --on light_otherplayers }}
Ziterman S. said: Hi everyone.I've made a macro for a specific ability in D&D5, the PC activates a fire coat, he becomes a source of light and is surrounded by fire. I've made a power card for the explication of the power, and a token mod for modifying the light of the token, and finally a 3rd script for change the token appearance. But, sometimes the macro doesn't execute the 3 scripts, that's not possible to chain multiple scripts in the same macro ? Here the macro :  !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** s'enveloppe de flammes tourbillonnantes --name|Manteau de flammes --leftsub|Action Bonus --rightsub|Personnelle --Effets :|Vous vous enveloppez magiquement de flammes tourbillonnantes tandis que vos yeux brillent comme des charbons ardents^^ ^^♦ Vous émettez une lumière vive sur un rayon de 9 mètres et une lumière faible sur 9 mètres supplémentaires.^^ ^^♦ Toute créature qui vous touche ou qui vous atteint avec une attaque de corps à corps en étant à 1,50 mètre ou moins de vous subit des dégâts de feu égaux à votre modificateur de Charisme.^^ ^^♦ À chaque fois que vous lancez des dégâts de feu à votre tour, vous y ajoutez un bonus égal à votre modificateur de Charisme.^^ ^^Une fois utilisée, vous ne pouvez plus utiliser cette capacité de nouveau avant d'avoir terminé un repos long. --Durée :|10 rounds --soundfx|_play||fireball}} !change-token-img --flip !token-mod {{ --set light_radius|18 light_dimradius|9 light_angle|360 --on light_otherplayers }} TRY THIS: !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** s'enveloppe de flammes tourbillonnantes --name|Manteau de flammes --leftsub|Action Bonus --rightsub|Personnelle --Effets :|Vous vous enveloppez magiquement de flammes tourbillonnantes tandis que vos yeux brillent comme des charbons ardents^^ ^^♦ Vous émettez une lumière vive sur un rayon de 9 mètres et une lumière faible sur 9 mètres supplémentaires.^^ ^^♦ Toute créature qui vous touche ou qui vous atteint avec une attaque de corps à corps en étant à 1,50 mètre ou moins de vous subit des dégâts de feu égaux à votre modificateur de Charisme.^^ ^^♦ À chaque fois que vous lancez des dégâts de feu à votre tour, vous y ajoutez un bonus égal à votre modificateur de Charisme.^^ ^^Une fois utilisée, vous ne pouvez plus utiliser cette capacité de nouveau avant d'avoir terminé un repos long. --Durée :|10 rounds --soundfx|_play||fireball }} !change-token-img --flip !token-mod {{ --set light_radius#18 light_dimradius#9 light_angle#360 light_otherplayers#on }}
Thanks for the answer, but now with your solution it's seems bad, it's work 1/3 of time, and the token-mod dosen't work now. You have the same problem with your macro ? Then you put multiple script in the command ? 

Edited 1515951714
Ziterman S. said: Thanks for the answer, but now with your solution it's seems bad, it's work 1/3 of time, and the token-mod dosen't work now. You have the same problem with your macro ? Then you put multiple script in the command ?  !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** s'enveloppe de flammes tourbillonnantes --name|Manteau de flammes --leftsub|Action Bonus --rightsub|Personnelle --Effets :|Vous vous enveloppez magiquement de flammes tourbillonnantes tandis que vos yeux brillent comme des charbons ardents^^ ^^♦ Vous émettez une lumière vive sur un rayon de 9 mètres et une lumière faible sur 9 mètres supplémentaires.^^ ^^♦ Toute créature qui vous touche ou qui vous atteint avec une attaque de corps à corps en étant à 1,50 mètre ou moins de vous subit des dégâts de feu égaux à votre modificateur de Charisme.^^ ^^♦ À chaque fois que vous lancez des dégâts de feu à votre tour, vous y ajoutez un bonus égal à votre modificateur de Charisme.^^ ^^Une fois utilisée, vous ne pouvez plus utiliser cette capacité de nouveau avant d'avoir terminé un repos long. --Durée :|10 rounds --soundfx|_play||fireball }} !token-mod --flip flipv  **Note: you can use flipv, fliph, or flipv fliph !token-mod --set light_radius|18 light_dimradius|9 light_angle|360 light_otherplayers|true

Edited 1515952837
Ziterman S. said: Hi everyone.I've made a macro for a specific ability in D&D5, the PC activates a fire coat, he becomes a source of light and is surrounded by fire. I've made a power card for the explication of the power, and a token mod for modifying the light of the token, and finally a 3rd script for change the token appearance. But, sometimes the macro doesn't execute the 3 scripts, that's not possible to chain multiple scripts in the same macro ? Here the macro :  !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** s'enveloppe de flammes tourbillonnantes --name|Manteau de flammes --leftsub|Action Bonus --rightsub|Personnelle --Effets :|Vous vous enveloppez magiquement de flammes tourbillonnantes tandis que vos yeux brillent comme des charbons ardents^^ ^^♦ Vous émettez une lumière vive sur un rayon de 9 mètres et une lumière faible sur 9 mètres supplémentaires.^^ ^^♦ Toute créature qui vous touche ou qui vous atteint avec une attaque de corps à corps en étant à 1,50 mètre ou moins de vous subit des dégâts de feu égaux à votre modificateur de Charisme.^^ ^^♦ À chaque fois que vous lancez des dégâts de feu à votre tour, vous y ajoutez un bonus égal à votre modificateur de Charisme.^^ ^^Une fois utilisée, vous ne pouvez plus utiliser cette capacité de nouveau avant d'avoir terminé un repos long. --Durée :|10 rounds --soundfx|_play||fireball}} !change-token-img --flip !token-mod {{ --set light_radius|18 light_dimradius|9 light_angle|360 --on light_otherplayers }} add space between each script command. Sometime changing the order will help too. Move the power card to the last spot. !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** s'enveloppe de flammes tourbillonnantes --name|Manteau de flammes --leftsub|Action Bonus --rightsub|Personnelle --Effets :|Vous vous enveloppez magiquement de flammes tourbillonnantes tandis que vos yeux brillent comme des charbons ardents^^ ^^♦ Vous émettez une lumière vive sur un rayon de 9 mètres et une lumière faible sur 9 mètres supplémentaires.^^ ^^♦ Toute créature qui vous touche ou qui vous atteint avec une attaque de corps à corps en étant à 1,50 mètre ou moins de vous subit des dégâts de feu égaux à votre modificateur de Charisme.^^ ^^♦ À chaque fois que vous lancez des dégâts de feu à votre tour, vous y ajoutez un bonus égal à votre modificateur de Charisme.^^ ^^Une fois utilisée, vous ne pouvez plus utiliser cette capacité de nouveau avant d'avoir terminé un repos long. --Durée :|10 rounds --soundfx|_play||fireball}} !change-token-img --flip !token-mod {{ --set light_radius|18 light_dimradius|9 light_angle|360 --on light_otherplayers }}

Edited 1515965796
Ok, with your solution that's work now, i've had a space beetwen each command and put the powercard at the end. Thanks a lot guys. That's a nice macro, the sorcerer bright like a fire and his apparence change.
Ziterman S. said: Ok, with your solution that's work now, i've had a space beetwen each command and put the powercard at the end. Thanks a lot guys. What API is !change from
The crazy thing is he could do this with just 2 API because !token-mod can do multi-sided tokens.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Craven said: Ziterman S. said: Ok, with your solution that's work now, i've had a space beetwen each command and put the powercard at the end. Thanks a lot guys. What API is !change from This one I believe, I use it myself for the druid in my group, nice neat little script :) Jerry F. said: The crazy thing is he could do this with just 2 API because !token-mod can do multi-sided tokens. True, but wasn't always the case and the OP of this tangent may have put a lot of work into the setup previously with no desire to go back and update to tokenMod only... like me ;)
I could see that, but damn the !token-mod is sexy way of doing multi-sided.
Hey there, folks, My scenario: in the One Ring "critical hits" etc. are determined by which side of the die comes up, not the total roll values. A player rolls a D12 and one or more D6. If the total value meets or exceeds the target number and a D6 comes up with six, that's a "great success". Two or more D6 landing on six is an "extraordinary success". Is there a way to use power card conditions to check for this? (I've a feeling I've stared right at it and just didn't understand.) Here's an example of a current macro: !power {{ --format|freepeople --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|@{selected|token_name} attacks @{target|token_name} --name|@{selected|weapon_skill_name_1} --leftsub|Melee --rightsub|@{selected|weary|current} --[Called Shot:](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2QQkKry4AHQX3XUbpZ)|@{selected|weapon_called_shot_1}" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2QQkKry4AHQX3XUbpZ)|@{selected|weapon_called_shot_1}</a> --Attack Roll:|[[ [$Atk] 1t[feat] + @{selected|weapon_rating_1}t[@{selected|weary}] + ?{Modifier|0}]] vs TN [[@{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield}]] --?? $Atk.total &lt; [[@{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield}]] ?? |~C @{selected|token_name} missed. ~C --?? $Atk.total &gt;= [[@{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield}]] ?? |~C @{selected|token_name} delivered @{selected|weapon_damage_1} damage! ~C Thanks for any help you can provide.
Justin T. Thurn said: Hey there, folks, My scenario: in the One Ring "critical hits" etc. are determined by which side of the die comes up, not the total roll values. A player rolls a D12 and one or more D6. If the total value meets or exceeds the target number and a D6 comes up with six, that's a "great success". Two or more D6 landing on six is an "extraordinary success". Is there a way to use power card conditions to check for this? (I've a feeling I've stared right at it and just didn't understand.) Here's an example of a current macro: !power {{ --format|freepeople --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|@{selected|token_name} attacks @{target|token_name} --name|@{selected|weapon_skill_name_1} --leftsub|Melee --rightsub|@{selected|weary|current} --[Called Shot:](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2QQkKry4AHQX3XUbpZ)|@{selected|weapon_called_shot_1}" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2QQkKry4AHQX3XUbpZ)|@{selected|weapon_called_shot_1}</a> --Attack Roll:|[[ [$Atk] 1t[feat] + @{selected|weapon_rating_1}t[@{selected|weary}] + ?{Modifier|0}]] vs TN [[@{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield}]] --?? $Atk.total &lt; [[@{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield}]] ?? |~C @{selected|token_name} missed. ~C --?? $Atk.total &gt;= [[@{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield}]] ?? |~C @{selected|token_name} delivered @{selected|weapon_damage_1} damage! ~C Thanks for any help you can provide. you will need to use stuff like February 14th, 2016 ~ 1:06 pm eastern Version: 3.2.14a Minor Update (Silvyre's Request): Added option to count number of ones in a roll using a Roll ID. To display the number of ones rolled use: [[ [$Roll] 10d10 ]] [^Roll.ones] Also $Atk needs a roll you can't just use stats to add together so you have to add 0d0 +&nbsp; look at the start of this post for instructions. you will need to use AND as well

Edited 1516141705
Has anyone made a Powercard DeathSave macro for D&D 5e OGL the interacts with the characters sheet and check off the results? The Arron if you read this can token-mod change these settings? &nbsp;

Edited 1516143434
Craven said: Has anyone made a Powercard DeathSave macro for D&D 5e OGL the interacts with the characters sheet and check off the results? The Arron if you read this can token-mod change these settings? &nbsp; I'm stay tuned on this. Personally use some cards, but if we can have a nice macro, cool.

Edited 1516152527
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Craven said: token-mod change these settings?&nbsp; No, but the 5th Edition OGL Companion API Script can (and does) when a death save is rolled from the sheet (%{selected|death_save}). Longer answer: TokenMod, like AlterBars, can only change the values of Attributes that are linked to Token Bars. To change the values of Attributes that are not linked to Token Bars, you should use a script like ChatSetAttr . However, PowerCards does not contain support for ChatSetAttr like it does for AlterBars. That is to say that PowerCards cannot automatically change the values of Attributes that are not linked to Token Bars.
Silvyre said: Craven said: token-mod change these settings?&nbsp; No, but the 5th Edition OGL Companion API Script can (and does) when a death save is rolled from the sheet (%{selected|death_save}). Longer answer: TokenMod, like AlterBars, can only change the values of Attributes that are linked to Token Bars. To change the values of Attributes that are not linked to Token Bars, you should use a script like ChatSetAttr . However, PowerCards does not contain support for ChatSetAttr like it does for AlterBars. That is to say that PowerCards cannot automatically change the values of Attributes that are not linked to Token Bars. Ya looks like this task might not be doable with power cards. I would need the power card roll to access OGL companion or other API that could track the saves. Oh well.

Edited 1516403002
First off, thanks to Craven for pointing me in the right direction when it came to figuring out the "critical hit" rolls for my project. I've completed everything I want to for now, but there's one anomaly that I can't figure out. In the One Ring game system players roll a D12 and D6s for most tasks. If, during an attack, a player rolls the D12 equal to or greater than a certain number (based on their weapon), they score a "piercing blow". The results I've been getting are inconsistent to my eye. In the example below the D12 (RollFeat) needs 12 to make a piercing blow. In both cases the result is nine, yet it calls one of them a piercing blow. Here's the macro. Note that I've removed all the conditionals except the ones that relate directly to piercing blow. (Great or Extraordinary Success depends on how many sixes show up on the D6 part of the roll, which is what Craven helped me with last time.) !power {{ --format|freepeople --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|@{selected|token_name} attacks @{target|token_name} --name|@{selected|weapon_skill_name_3} --leftsub|Melee --rightsub|@{selected|weary|current} --[Called Shot:](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2QQkKry4AHQX3XUbpZ)|@{selected|weapon_called_shot_3}" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2QQkKry4AHQX3XUbpZ)|@{selected|weapon_called_shot_3}</a> --Attack Roll:|[[ [$Atk] [$RollFeat] 1t[feat] + [$RollSkill] @{selected|weapon_rating_3}t[@{selected|weary}] + ?{Modifier|0} ]] vs TN [[ @{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield} ]] --$Miss|Miss --?? $Atk.total &lt; [[ @{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield} ]] AND $RollFeat.G == 0 AND $RollFeat.E == 0 ?? !Miss1|~C @{selected|token_name} missed. ~C --$Hit|Hit --?? $Atk.total &gt;= [[ @{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield} ]] AND $RollFeat.base &lt; @{selected|weapon_edge_3} AND $RollSkill.sixes == 0 ?? !Hit1|~C @{selected|token_name} delivers [[ @{selected|weapon_damage_3} ]] damage! ~C --$Pie|Pie --?? $Atk.total &gt;= [[ @{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield} ]] AND $RollFeat.base &gt;= @{selected|weapon_edge_3} AND $RollSkill.sixes &lt; 1 AND $RollFeat.G == 0 ?? !Pie1|~C @{selected|token_name} delivers [[ @{selected|weapon_damage_3} ]] damage and a [Piercing Blow](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ</a>)! ~C --?? $Atk.total &gt;= [[ @{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield} ]] AND $RollSkill.sixes == 1 AND $RollFeat.base &gt;= @{selected|weapon_edge_3} AND @{selected|weapon_favoured_3} == 0 AND $RollFeat.G == 0 ?? !Pie2|~C @{selected|token_name} scores a $$#228b22|great success$$ and delivers a [Piercing Blow](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ</a>) with [[ @{selected|weapon_damage_3} + @{selected|body} ]] damage! ~C --?? $Atk.total &gt;= [[ @{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield} ]] AND $RollSkill.sixes &gt; 1 AND $RollFeat.base &gt;= @{selected|weapon_edge_3} AND @{selected|weapon_favoured_3} == 0 AND $RollFeat.G == 0 ?? !Pie3|~C @{selected|token_name} scores an $$#228b22|extraordinary success$$ and delivers a [Piercing Blow](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ</a>) with [[ @{selected|weapon_damage_3} + @{selected|body} * 2 ]] damage! ~C --?? $Atk.total &gt;= [[ @{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield} ]] AND $RollSkill.sixes == 1 AND @{selected|weapon_favoured_3} == 1 AND $RollFeat.base &gt;= @{selected|weapon_edge_3} AND $RollFeat.G == 0 ?? !Pie4|~C @{selected|token_name} scores a $$#228b22|great success$$ and delivers a [Piercing Blow](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ</a>) with [[ @{selected|weapon_damage_3} + @{selected|body|max} ]] damage! ~C --?? $Atk.total &gt;= [[ @{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield} ]] AND $RollSkill.sixes &gt; 1 AND @{selected|weapon_favoured_3} == 1 AND $RollFeat.base &gt;= @{selected|weapon_edge_3} AND $RollFeat.G == 0 ?? !Pie5|~C @{selected|token_name} scores a $$#228b22|extraordinary success$$ and delivers a [Piercing Blow](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ</a>) with [[ @{selected|weapon_damage_3} + @{selected|body|max} * 2 ]] damage! ~C I've been tinkering with it for days now, and I'm obviously missing something. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Justin T. Thurn said: First off, thanks to Craven for pointing me in the right direction when it came to figuring out the "critical hit" rolls for my project. I've completed everything I want to for now, but there's one anomaly that I can't figure out. In the One Ring game system players roll a D12 and D6s for most tasks. If, during an attack, a player rolls the D12 equal to or greater than a certain number (based on their weapon), they score a "piercing blow". The results I've been getting are inconsistent to my eye. In the example below the D12 (RollFeat) needs 12 to make a piercing blow. In both cases the result is nine, yet it calls one of them a piercing blow. Here's the macro. Note that I've removed all the conditionals except the ones that relate directly to piercing blow. (Great or Extraordinary Success depends on how many sixes show up on the D6 part of the roll, which is what Craven helped me with last time.) !power {{ --format|freepeople --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|@{selected|token_name} attacks @{target|token_name} --name|@{selected|weapon_skill_name_3} --leftsub|Melee --rightsub|@{selected|weary|current} --[Called Shot:](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2QQkKry4AHQX3XUbpZ)|@{selected|weapon_called_shot_3}" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2QQkKry4AHQX3XUbpZ)|@{selected|weapon_called_shot_3}</a> --Attack Roll:|[[ [$Atk] [$RollFeat] 1t[feat] + [$RollSkill] @{selected|weapon_rating_3}t[@{selected|weary}] + ?{Modifier|0} ]] vs TN [[ @{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield} ]] --$Miss|Miss --?? $Atk.total &lt; [[ @{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield} ]] AND $RollFeat.G == 0 AND $RollFeat.E == 0 ?? !Miss1|~C @{selected|token_name} missed. ~C --$Hit|Hit --?? $Atk.total &gt;= [[ @{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield} ]] AND $RollFeat.base &lt; @{selected|weapon_edge_3} AND $RollSkill.sixes == 0 ?? !Hit1|~C @{selected|token_name} delivers [[ @{selected|weapon_damage_3} ]] damage! ~C --$Pie|Pie --?? $Atk.total &gt;= [[ @{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield} ]] AND $RollFeat.base &gt;= @{selected|weapon_edge_3} AND $RollSkill.sixes &lt; 1 AND $RollFeat.G == 0 ?? !Pie1|~C @{selected|token_name} delivers [[ @{selected|weapon_damage_3} ]] damage and a [Piercing Blow](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ</a>)! ~C --?? $Atk.total &gt;= [[ @{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield} ]] AND $RollSkill.sixes == 1 AND $RollFeat.base &gt;= @{selected|weapon_edge_3} AND @{selected|weapon_favoured_3} == 0 AND $RollFeat.G == 0 ?? !Pie2|~C @{selected|token_name} scores a $$#228b22|great success$$ and delivers a [Piercing Blow](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ</a>) with [[ @{selected|weapon_damage_3} + @{selected|body} ]] damage! ~C --?? $Atk.total &gt;= [[ @{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield} ]] AND $RollSkill.sixes &gt; 1 AND $RollFeat.base &gt;= @{selected|weapon_edge_3} AND @{selected|weapon_favoured_3} == 0 AND $RollFeat.G == 0 ?? !Pie3|~C @{selected|token_name} scores an $$#228b22|extraordinary success$$ and delivers a [Piercing Blow](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ</a>) with [[ @{selected|weapon_damage_3} + @{selected|body} * 2 ]] damage! ~C --?? $Atk.total &gt;= [[ @{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield} ]] AND $RollSkill.sixes == 1 AND @{selected|weapon_favoured_3} == 1 AND $RollFeat.base &gt;= @{selected|weapon_edge_3} AND $RollFeat.G == 0 ?? !Pie4|~C @{selected|token_name} scores a $$#228b22|great success$$ and delivers a [Piercing Blow](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ</a>) with [[ @{selected|weapon_damage_3} + @{selected|body|max} ]] damage! ~C --?? $Atk.total &gt;= [[ @{selected|stance} + @{target|parry} + @{target|shield} ]] AND $RollSkill.sixes &gt; 1 AND @{selected|weapon_favoured_3} == 1 AND $RollFeat.base &gt;= @{selected|weapon_edge_3} AND $RollFeat.G == 0 ?? !Pie5|~C @{selected|token_name} scores a $$#228b22|extraordinary success$$ and delivers a [Piercing Blow](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L2YVYjrV2xz-IQZDrDQ</a>) with [[ @{selected|weapon_damage_3} + @{selected|body|max} * 2 ]] damage! ~C I've been tinkering with it for days now, and I'm obviously missing something. Thanks for any help you can provide. When I am trying to Troubleshoot my macro i need to see what the values are so I add line to see the numbers. Example $Atk can be displayed by using [^Atk] so add those to the macro give you and idea of where thing are. --Values:|[^Atk], [^RollSkill] etc. Knowing these valuse lets you run the logic to see if it working. I think this is true as well the macro stop when a AND / OR Conditional are met so the order you test in is important. Testing for the hit AND # of 6 would need to be before just a hit otherwise normal hit would always win and never test for 6's. I think this is right I am no expert tho. Break apart the macro can also help sometimes I make a side macro and test 1 thing. then add the next testing each step. good luck.
This whole time I've been thinking "if only there were a way to see what the macro thinks the base value is". Score another Duh Point for me. The problem was that, for some reason, the base value was showing a different result than the table roll. I don't know why, but Power Cards has enabled me to get rid of the table and use a standard D12 roll anyway, which has solved the issue. Thanks again, Craven. You're a gentleman among game nerds. Now go rob a bank and use the proceeds to buy yourself something nice. You deserve it.
Justin T. Thurn said: This whole time I've been thinking "if only there were a way to see what the macro thinks the base value is". Score another Duh Point for me. The problem was that, for some reason, the base value was showing a different result than the table roll. I don't know why, but Power Cards has enabled me to get rid of the table and use a standard D12 roll anyway, which has solved the issue. Thanks again, Craven. You're a gentleman among game nerds. Now go rob a bank and use the proceeds to buy yourself something nice. You deserve it. lol, thanks and your welcome.
Woah. So... It's a long time since I've checked around. Seems I missed about a million updates. Although, hey, looks like I found a bug with the latest version when I tried to port all my order PowerCard macros over. It seems that this function no longer works: !power {{ --format|Skill --charid|@{Selected|character_id} --emote|^^//@{Selected|token_name} makes a saving throw!// --name|@{Selected|character_name} --leftsub|Immediate Action --rightsub|Saving Throw --title|Options: [[ [$User] ?{Saving Throw|Fortitude,1|Reflex,2|Willpower,3} + 0d0 ]] ^^Save Modifier: [[?{Save Modifiers|0}]] --?? $User.total == 1 ?? Fortitude:|~R[[1d20 + @{Selected|Fort} +?{Save Modifiers|0}]]~R --?? $User.total == 2 ?? Reflex:|~R[[1d20 + @{Selected|Ref}&nbsp; +?{Save Modifiers|0}]]~R --?? $User.total == 3 ?? Willpower:|~R[[1d20 + @{Selected|Will} +?{Save Modifiers|0}]]~R }} Tested a bunch. Seems like the old error we used to run into before. So, you can't process a Powercards 'title' with a roll, it'll break everything. That's the old bug. For some reason however, using a 0d0 disregarded this rule and allowed it to parse correctly. Weird. The reason you had to do this seemed to be because [$Conditionals] don't work without a roll. You can't just use flat numbers, so generally it was [[ [$Conditionals] ?{Selection|Option1,1|Option2,2} + 0d0]] sort of deal. Although... That no longer seems to work anymore? Instead, it crashes Roll20's API with this error output: TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined at Object.processRolls (apiscript.js:2418:39) at handleChatMessage (apiscript.js:2749:13) at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1510:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) I also tried using [[[[ [#Conditionals] 1d20]]]] to encapsulate, to prevent the rolling within titles issue, however that seems to create other issues in of itself as it no longer is referenced by the other [#Conditionals]. So, in the end result, I just moved everything over to --hroll for the moment. It's not a huge deal, but rather interesting as a bug at least. Thought I might report it and throws some heads up somewhere that maybe might be occasionally read. For anyone finding similar issues as me, maybe it'll be an answer.

Edited 1516978616
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Greysion said: !power {{ [...] --title|Options: [[ [$User] ?{Saving Throw|Fortitude,1|Reflex,2|Willpower,3} + 0d0 ]]^^Save Modifier: [[?{Save Modifiers|0}]] --?? $User.total == 1 ?? Fortitude:|~R[[1d20 + @{Selected|Fort} +?{Save Modifiers|0}]]~R --?? $User.total == 2 ?? Reflex:|~R[[1d20 + @{Selected|Ref}&nbsp; +?{Save Modifiers|0}]]~R --?? $User.total == 3 ?? Willpower:|~R[[1d20 + @{Selected|Will} +?{Save Modifiers|0}]]~R }} I tested this macro and it works fine for me. I would try reinstalling PowerCards. If that fails, try disabling all other scripts.

Edited 1517079669
Hey, all, Here I am to whine about something else. I'm trying to build something similar to Craven's conditions list, so I started by following his instructions on page 14 of this very thread: PowerCard Status List Bless|angel-outfit Rage|screaming Blind|bleeding-eye Charmed|chained-heart Dead|dead Afraid|screaming Deaf|interdiction Grap|grab Invis|ninja-mask Paralyzed|aura Petrified|aura Poison|skull Prone|back-pain Restrained|fishing-net Stunned|sleepy Unconscious|sleepy This prints a list of the symbols to chat using powercards !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --corners|10 --format|GM --name|**Condition Symbols** --leftsub| **Meaning of the Symbols.** --Blessed|[+Bless] ^^ ^^ --Blind|[+Blind] ^^ ^^ --Charmed|[+Charmed] ^^ ^^ --Deafened|[+Deaf]^^ ^^ --Frightened|[+Afraid], **1-Rage**, ^^ ^^ --Grappled|[+Grap] ^^ ^^ --Invisible|[+Invis] ^^ ^^ --Paralyzed|[+Paralyzed], **1-Petrified**, ^^ ^^ --Poisoned|[+Poison] ^^ ^^ --Prone|[+Prone] ^^ ^^ --Restrained|[+Restrained] ^^ ^^ --Stunned|[+Stunned], **1-Unconscoius**, ^^ ^^ }} Here's the result I get: Hovering the mouse over the slot where the icon should be changes the cursor into a pointing finger, as if there's a clickable link. At this point I suspect it's morphing to a middle finger. Things I've tried: Deleting the handout and macro to start from scratch. Reading Craven's instructions and Sky's original post numerous times, using various kinds of eye wear, and attempting several reading positions (some provocative). A shot of whiskey. Pasting the handout list and the macro as plain text before putting them into their respective spots. Rethinking my assumption that I'm an intelligent human being capable of problem solving. Using fewer conditions in the list and the macro. Using different status icons. Two shots of whiskey. Accepting the fact that I am but a mortal vainly grasping to understand demigods like Craven, Sky, Aaron, etc. What am I doing wrong? Should I give up on life? Have I just not had enough whiskey?

Edited 1517172464
Justin T. Thurn said: Hey, all, Here I am to whine about something else. I'm trying to build something similar to Craven's conditions list, so I started by following his instructions on page 14 of this very thread: PowerCard Status List Bless|angel-outfit Rage|screaming Blind|bleeding-eye Charmed|chained-heart Dead|dead Afraid|screaming Deaf|interdiction Grap|grab Invis|ninja-mask Paralyzed|aura Petrified|aura Poison|skull Prone|back-pain Restrained|fishing-net Stunned|sleepy Unconscious|sleepy This prints a list of the symbols to chat using powercards !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --corners|10 --format|GM --name|**Condition Symbols** --leftsub| **Meaning of the Symbols.** --Blessed|[+Bless] ^^ ^^ --Blind|[+Blind] ^^ ^^ --Charmed|[+Charmed] ^^ ^^ --Deafened|[+Deaf]^^ ^^ --Frightened|[+Afraid], **1-Rage**, ^^ ^^ --Grappled|[+Grap] ^^ ^^ --Invisible|[+Invis] ^^ ^^ --Paralyzed|[+Paralyzed], **1-Petrified**, ^^ ^^ --Poisoned|[+Poison] ^^ ^^ --Prone|[+Prone] ^^ ^^ --Restrained|[+Restrained] ^^ ^^ --Stunned|[+Stunned], **1-Unconscoius**, ^^ ^^ }} Here's the result I get: Hovering the mouse over the slot where the icon should be changes the cursor into a pointing finger, as if there's a clickable link. At this point I suspect it's morphing to a middle finger. Things I've tried: Deleting the handout and macro to start from scratch. Reading Craven's instructions and Sky's original post numerous times, using various kinds of eye wear, and attempting several reading positions (some provocative). A shot of whiskey. Pasting the handout list and the macro as plain text before putting them into their respective spots. Rethinking my assumption that I'm an intelligent human being capable of problem solving. Using fewer conditions in the list and the macro. Using different status icons. Two shots of whiskey. Accepting the fact that I am but a mortal vainly grasping to understand demigods like Craven, Sky, Aaron, etc. What am I doing wrong? Should I give up on life? Have I just not had enough whiskey? Hi here is my code. !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --corners|10 --format|Conditions --name|**Condition Symbols** --leftsub| **Meaning of the Symbols.** --Blessed|[+Bless] ^^ ^^ --Blind|[+Blind] ^^ ^^ --Charmed|[+Charmed] ^^ ^^ --Deafened|[+Deaf]^^ ^^ --Frightened|[+Afraid], **1-Rage**, ^^ ^^ --Grappled|[+Grap] ^^ ^^ --Invisible|[+Invis] ^^ ^^ --Paralyzed|[+Paralyzed], **1-Petrified**, ^^ ^^ --Poisoned|[+Poison] ^^ ^^ --Prone|[+Prone] ^^ ^^ --Restrained|[+Restrained] ^^ ^^ --Stunned|[+Stunned], **1-Unconscoius**, ^^ ^^ }} and the Handout Bless|angel-outfit Rage|screaming Blind|bleeding-eye Charmed|chained-heart Dead|dead Afraid|screaming Deaf|interdiction Grap|grab Invis|ninja-mask Paralyzed|aura Petrified|aura Poison|skull Prone|back-pain Restrained|fishing-net Stunned|sleepy Unconscious|sleepy Make sure there are no spaces at the start of the handout. That the name is exact "PowerCard Status List" no quotes. and try this option on your macro. If that doesn't work maybe I can join your game and take a look.
Hey guys, I am having trouble using the [TXT] tag for the inline rolls I really don't&nbsp;know where to put it on the macro !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --titlefont|Georgia --titlefontsize| 20px --orowbg|#D87E7E --erowbg|#DA3C3C --corners|10 --format|Attack --name|Smite --leftsub|Half action --rightsub|[[ 10 * [[?{Power Use|0}]] ]] --tokenid|@{selected|Token_Id} --targettokenid|@{target|token_id} --emote| **@{selected|character_name}** Attacks **@{target|character_name}** --Power Used|~R [[ [$PU] 0d0 + [[?{Power Use|0}]] ]] ~R }} I have marked with bold the places I need to use the [TXT] but it doesn't&nbsp;seem to work when I try, do I write it before or inside the inline roll? example&nbsp; [[ [TXT] 10 * [[?{Power Use|0}]] ]] or [[ [TXT]&nbsp; [[ 10 * [[?{Power Use|0}]] ]] ]] what i am doing wrong?

Edited 1517202066
Silvyre
Forum Champion
This is one way to accomplish this: !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --titlefont|Georgia --titlefontsize| 20px --orowbg|#D87E7E --erowbg|#DA3C3C --corners|10 --format|Attack --name|Smite --leftsub|Half action --rightsub|[[ [ TXT ] 10 * { ?{Power Use|0} } ]] --tokenid|@{selected|Token_Id} --targettokenid|@{target|token_id} --emote| **@{selected|character_name}** Attacks **@{target|character_name}** --Power Used|~R [[ [$PU| TXT ] { ?{Power Use} } ]] ~R }} However, in this case, you could probably just use ?{Power Use} instead of $PU --rightsub|[[ [ TXT ] 10 * { ?{Power Use|0} } ]] [...] --Power Used|~R ?{Power Use} ~R

Edited 1518012439
Hi evereyone, i'm back here for a little question I've a powercard with a random table (for somes madness in D&D5), and i want to send the box test to a specific player and me. And the macro :&nbsp; !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** subit un traumatisme --titlefontshadow|none --format|atwill --corners|10 --whisper|@{selected|token_name} --name|Folie passagère --Effet :|[[ [TXT] 1t[folie-courte] ]] --Durée :| [[1d10]] minutes}} If i put only "whisper|@{selected|token_name}" only the player see the text and it's not acceptable, if i put "whisper|GM" only see the text, it's not acceptable too. If i put the 2 whisper, only me see the text. How can i resolve this ? I want to click the macro and send the text to the player and to me.
Ziterman S. said: Hi evereyone, i'm back here for a little question I've a powercard with a random table (for somes madness in D&D5), and i want to send the box test to a specific player and me. And the macro :&nbsp; !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** subit un traumatisme --titlefontshadow|none --format|atwill --corners|10 --whisper|@{selected|token_name} --name|Folie passagère --Effet :|[[ [TXT] 1t[folie-courte] ]] --Durée :| [[1d10]] minutes}} If i put only "whisper|@{selected|token_name}" only the player see the text and it's not acceptable, if i put "whisper|GM" only see the text, it's not acceptable too. If i put the 2 whisper, only me see the text. How can i resolve this ? I want to click the macro and send the text to the player and to me. !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|**@{selected|character_name}** subit un traumatisme --titlefontshadow|none --format|atwill --corners|10 --whisper|GM, @{selected|character_name} --name|Folie passagère --Effet :|[[ [TXT] 1t[folie-courte] ]] --Durée :| [[1d10]] minutes }} Personally, I prefer using Character_Name over Token_Name
Yes, thanks for the advice. And i've an another question, if in my text box (from a rollable table) i have a link, how can i change the color of that link ? U see the grey is not very attractive. Here the text from the rollable table : "Le choc est trop grand, tu perds connaissance. Tu es [inconscient](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L26A0rB8wC4vlQDwPcK" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L26A0rB8wC4vlQDwPcK</a>)" And the restult, juste "inconscient" in fade grey not very visible :&nbsp; Anyone have a solution to make this more attractive ?
Ziterman S. said: Yes, thanks for the advice. And i've an another question, if in my text box (from a rollable table) i have a link, how can i change the color of that link ? U see the grey is not very attractive. Here the text from the rollable table : "Le choc est trop grand, tu perds connaissance. Tu es [inconscient]( <a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L26A0rB8wC4vlQDwPcK" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-L26A0rB8wC4vlQDwPcK</a>) " And the restult, juste "inconscient" in fade grey not very visible :&nbsp; Anyone have a solution to make this more attractive ? try **text** the ** will bold the text.
How can I add [$Roll1] and [$Roll2] and [$Roll3]? !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|@{selected|character_name} Perceives his surroundings. --titlebackground|none --titlefontshadow|none --format|Conditions --corners|10 --name|Perception --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --Ro:|[[ [$Roll1] 1d100 ]] --?? $Roll1 =&gt;97 ?? R1|[[ [$Roll2] 1d100 ]] --?? $Roll2 =&gt;97 ?? R2|[[ [$Roll3] 1d100 ]] --?? $Roll3 =&gt;97 ?? R3|[[ [$Roll4] 1d100 ]] --Roll:| ([^Roll1] + [^Roll2] + [^Roll3] + [^Roll4] +139) }}