Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account Compendium in Game, Join Today
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Script] PowerCards 3 (Thread 4)

Nope, something seems wrong, It just dont execute the macro, it get stuck on the target part. !power {{ --hroll|[[ [$Dmg1] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]] --titlefontshadow|none --titlefont|Georgia --titlefontsize| 20px --erowbg|#FFFFFF --corners|10 --format|Attack --name|Astartes Bolt Pistol --rightsub| Tearing --leftsub|30 Meters --tokenid|@{selected|Token_Id} --targettokenid|@{target|token_id} --emote| **@{selected|character_name}** Attacks **@{target|character_name}** --Target Number|~R [[ [$Target] 0d0 + [[ @{Emperor|WeaponSkill}+?{Modifier|0}+@{Emperor|advanceWS} ]] ]]~R --Attack Roll|~R [[ [$ARoll] 1d100 ]] ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target ?? Outcome|~R //Miss// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll <= 15 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Head// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 16 AND $ARoll <= 35 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Right Arm// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 36 AND $ARoll <= 55 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Left Arm// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 56 AND $ARoll <= 80 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Body// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 81 AND $ARoll <= 90 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Right Leg// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 91 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Left Leg// ~R --Damage|~R [[ ?{Type|Single Shot, [^Dmg1]|Semi Auto, [^Dmg1] [^Dmg2] } ]] ~R }}
Danny C. said: Nope, something seems wrong, It just dont execute the macro, it get stuck on the target part. !power {{ --hroll|[[ [$Dmg1] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]] --titlefontshadow|none --titlefont|Georgia --titlefontsize| 20px --erowbg|#FFFFFF --corners|10 --format|Attack --name|Astartes Bolt Pistol --rightsub| Tearing --leftsub|30 Meters --tokenid|@{selected|Token_Id} --targettokenid|@{target|token_id} --emote| **@{selected|character_name}** Attacks **@{target|character_name}** --Target Number|~R [[ [$Target] 0d0 + [[ @{Emperor|WeaponSkill}+?{Modifier|0}+@{Emperor|advanceWS} ]] ]]~R --Attack Roll|~R [[ [$ARoll] 1d100 ]] ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target ?? Outcome|~R //Miss// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll <= 15 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Head// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 16 AND $ARoll <= 35 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Right Arm// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 36 AND $ARoll <= 55 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Left Arm// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 56 AND $ARoll <= 80 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Body// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 81 AND $ARoll <= 90 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Right Leg// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 91 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Left Leg// ~R --Damage|~R [[ ?{Type|Single Shot, [^Dmg1]|Semi Auto, [^Dmg1] [^Dmg2] } ]] ~R }} Change this line: --hroll|[[ [$Dmg1] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]] to --hroll|[[ [$Dmg1] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]] [[ [$Dmg2] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]]
Still Is not firing the macro, There is something not working with this line, as if i take it away the macro works fine. --Damage|~R [[ ?{Type|Single Shot, [^Dmg1]|Semi Auto, [^Dmg1] [^Dmg2] } ]] ~R Can it be the brackets?
Danny C. said: Still Is not firing the macro, There is something not working with this line, as if i take it away the macro works fine. --Damage|~R [[ ?{Type|Single Shot, [^Dmg1]|Semi Auto, [^Dmg1] [^Dmg2] } ]] ~R Can it be the brackets? Ya. I believe that is it. Try: --Damage|~R ?{Type|Single Shot, [^Dmg1]|Semi Auto, [^Dmg1] [^Dmg2] } ~R
that was it, thx you :)
now the question is how do I Make it hide if is a miss?. If the attack roll is a miss I dont want the damage to show up, but if I put the brackets it will not let me fire the macro. I have to choose if I want the damage side by side or if I want the damage to show up?  If i Put a 0d0 + before then I can execute the macro but not if I do the hidden roll before --Damage| ~R [[ [$Dmg] 0d0 + ?{Type|Single Shot, [^Dmg1]|Semi Auto, [^Dmg1] [^Dmg2] } ]] ~R I need it so i can put the variable if the attack is a miss, so the damage will not show up on the powercard. At this moment it gives me a zero istead
Iss it another way perhaps that i can make it so the damage show depending if I use single or semi? and that is connected with the promt?
Danny C. said: Iss it another way perhaps that i can make it so the damage show depending if I use single or semi? and that is connected with the promt? I am going to see if I can come up with something for you today. At this point, I am at a loss.
another question, If i wanted to whisper to a specific player without using the token, is it possible? I know is possible to send whisper to selected token, and GM, but if I just wanted to whisper without selecting a token or would like to send it to a Player x can i do that? Example: --whisper|GM --whisper| X
Danny C. said: another question, If i wanted to whisper to a specific player without using the token, is it possible? I know is possible to send whisper to selected token, and GM, but if I just wanted to whisper without selecting a token or would like to send it to a Player x can i do that? Example: --whisper|GM --whisper| X I believe you can do --whisper|GM, @{character_name}
Not sure if this is possible with Power Cards or not, but is there a way to prompt whether whisper or not? And if so, what would be the command? It may have already been answered but 16 pages is alot to dig through.
1514088285
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm posting to the right place to post but I'm having difficulty getting this to work: !power {{ --name|Basic Attack --Attack:|[[ [$Atk] 1d100 ]] --Target:|[[ [$Trg] 0d1 + @{Strength} + ?{Modifier|0} ]] --DoS:| [^Trg] - [^Atk] }} I'm trying to get the DoS calculation to work using the two variables but it only ever outputs the text.  How would I go about performing a calculation using variables? Also, I seem to have to include a 0d1 at the beginning of the Target calculation otherwise it doesn't run.  I'm not sure what the correct syntax is here either. Thanks.
Eddie X. said: Hi, I'm not sure if I'm posting to the right place to post but I'm having difficulty getting this to work: !power {{ --name|Basic Attack --Attack:|[[ [$Atk] 1d100 ]] --Target:|[[ [$Trg] 0d1 + @{Strength} + ?{Modifier|0} ]] --DoS:| [^Trg] - [^Atk] }} I'm trying to get the DoS calculation to work using the two variables but it only ever outputs the text.  How would I go about performing a calculation using variables? Also, I seem to have to include a 0d1 at the beginning of the Target calculation otherwise it doesn't run.  I'm not sure what the correct syntax is here either. Thanks. Try this: !power {{ --name|Basic Attack --Attack:|[[ [$Atk] 0d0 + 1d100 ]] --Target:|[[ [$Trg] 0d0 + @{Strength} + ?{Modifier|0} ]] --DoS:| [[ [^Trg] - [^Atk] ]] }}
1514136504
Danny C. said: Hey everyone, wonder if you can give me a hand on this one. So i am trying to have a roll query that when the player choose to shoot two shots both damage rolls appears side by side.  Right now it looks like this, when i select single shot for example.  --Damage|~R [[ [$Dmg] ?{Type|Single Shot, 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]]|Semi Auto, 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] [[2d10kh1 + 9]]} ]] ~R But when I choose Semi Auto, only 1 of the rolls shows. I would like it to look something like this  If I add a plus then i just get the combinations of both rolls and I would like to get two different rolls but close to eachother. Any help? Looking good Danny.
1514137529

Edited 1514154018
Theodore S. said: Danny C. said: Hey everyone, wonder if you can give me a hand on this one. So i am trying to have a roll query that when the player choose to shoot two shots both damage rolls appears side by side.  Right now it looks like this, when i select single shot for example.  --Damage|~R [[ [$Dmg] ?{Type|Single Shot, 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]]|Semi Auto, 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] [[2d10kh1 + 9]]} ]] ~R But when I choose Semi Auto, only 1 of the rolls shows. I would like it to look something like this  If I add a plus then i just get the combinations of both rolls and I would like to get two different rolls but close to eachother. Any help? First issue I see in the macro is your [$Dmg] can only store one value. What would happen if you did at the top of your macro: !power{ --hroll|[[ [$Dmg1] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] then down in your macro where you want damage to show: --Damage|~R [[ ?{Type|Single Shot, [^Dmg1]|Semi Auto, [^Dmg1] [^Dmg2] } ]] ~R Let me know how that works. Edit: you rolling $Dmg1 but nothing for $Dmg2 so [^Dmg2] will display nothing or throw an error. You will need to the separate the damage into 2 --hroll|[[ [$Dmg1] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]] [[ [$Dmg2] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]] --Damage|~R ?{Type|Single Shot, [^Dmg1]|Semi Auto, [^Dmg1] | [^Dmg2] }  ~R
Craven said: Theodore S. said: Danny C. said: Hey everyone, wonder if you can give me a hand on this one. So i am trying to have a roll query that when the player choose to shoot two shots both damage rolls appears side by side.  Right now it looks like this, when i select single shot for example.  --Damage|~R [[ [$Dmg] ?{Type|Single Shot, 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]]|Semi Auto, 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] [[2d10kh1 + 9]]} ]] ~R But when I choose Semi Auto, only 1 of the rolls shows. I would like it to look something like this  If I add a plus then i just get the combinations of both rolls and I would like to get two different rolls but close to eachother. Any help? First issue I see in the macro is your [$Dmg] can only store one value. What would happen if you did at the top of your macro: !power{ --hroll|[[ [$Dmg1] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] then down in your macro where you want damage to show: --Damage|~R [[ ?{Type|Single Shot, [^Dmg1]|Semi Auto, [^Dmg1] [^Dmg2] } ]] ~R Let me know how that works. you rolling $Dmg1 but nothing for $Dmg2 so [^Dmg2] will display nothing or throw an error. You will need to the separate the damage into 2 --hroll|[[ [$Dmg1] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]]  --hroll|[[ [$Dmg2] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]] --Damage|~R ?{Type|Single Shot, [^Dmg1]|Semi Auto, [^Dmg1] [^Dmg2] }  ~R Power Cards doesn't like multiple hroll lines so it has to be --hroll| [[ [$Dmg1] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]]  [[ [$Dmg2] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]]
Having problems getting PowerCards Status List plus macro to work correctly: Conditions Macro: !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --corners|10 --format|table --name|**Condition Symbols** --leftsub| **Meaning of the Symbols.** --Blind|[+Blind] --Charmed|[+Charmed] --Deafened|[+Deaf] --Frightened|[+Afraid] --Grappled|[+Grap] --Invisible|[+Invis] --Paralyzed|[+Paralyzed] --Poisoned|[+Poison] --Prone|[+Prone] --Restrained|[+Restrained] --Stunned|[+Stunned] }} Output: Blind Macro: !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --titlefontshadow|none --corners|10 --format|condition --name|Condition --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --rightsub|You are Blinded --!Effect|• A blinded creature can’t see and automatically fails any ability check that requires sight..^^ ^^ • Attack rolls against the creature have advantage, and the creature’s Attack rolls have disadvantage. }}
1514152020

Edited 1514152172
Theodore S. said: Having problems getting PowerCards Status List plus macro to work correctly: Conditions Macro: !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --corners|10 --format|table --name|**Condition Symbols** --leftsub| **Meaning of the Symbols.** --Blind|[+Blind] --Charmed|[+Charmed] --Deafened|[+Deaf] --Frightened|[+Afraid] --Grappled|[+Grap] --Invisible|[+Invis] --Paralyzed|[+Paralyzed] --Poisoned|[+Poison] --Prone|[+Prone] --Restrained|[+Restrained] --Stunned|[+Stunned] }} Output: Blind Macro: !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --titlefontshadow|none --corners|10 --format|condition --name|Condition --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --rightsub|You are Blinded --!Effect|• A blinded creature can’t see and automatically fails any ability check that requires sight..^^ ^^ • Attack rolls against the creature have advantage, and the creature’s Attack rolls have disadvantage. }} PowerCard Status List Bless|angel-outfit Rage|screaming Blind|bleeding-eye Charmed|chained-heart Dead|dead Afraid|screaming Deaf|interdiction Grap|grab Invis|ninja-mask Paralyzed|aura Petrified|aura Poison|skull Prone|back-pain Restrained|fishing-net Stunned|sleepy Unconscious|sleepy This prints a list of the symbols to chat using powercards !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --corners|10 --format|GM --name|**Condition Symbols** --leftsub| **Meaning of the Symbols.** --Blessed|[+Bless] ^^ ^^ --Blind|[+Blind] ^^ ^^ --Charmed|[+Charmed] ^^ ^^ --Deafened|[+Deaf]^^ ^^ --Frightened|[+Afraid], **1-Rage**, ^^ ^^ --Grappled|[+Grap] ^^ ^^ --Invisible|[+Invis] ^^ ^^ --Paralyzed|[+Paralyzed], **1-Petrified**, ^^ ^^ --Poisoned|[+Poison] ^^ ^^ --Prone|[+Prone] ^^ ^^ --Restrained|[+Restrained] ^^ ^^ --Stunned|[+Stunned], **1-Unconscoius**, ^^ ^^ }}
1514152621
To create a macro to apply the condition then you will need a few things. !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --whisper|GM --corners|10 --format|GM --name|Conditions --leftsub|Set Conditions --rightsub| Remove Condition --Show Symbols|~R [Show](! & # 1 3 ; #GM:ConditionSymbols) ~R --Blind|~R [Set](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionBlindSet) [Remove](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionBlindRemove) ~R --Charmed|~R [Set](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionCharmedSet) [Remove](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionCharmedRemove) ~R --Deafened|~R [Set](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionDeafSet) [Remove](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionDeafRemove) ~R --Frightened|~R [Set](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionFrightenedSet) [Remove](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionFrightenedRemove) ~R --Grappled|~R [Set](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionGrappledSet) [Remove](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionGrappledRemove) ~R --Invisibility|~R [Set](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionInvisibilitySet) [Remove](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionInvisibilityRemove) ~R --Paralyzed|~R [Set](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionParalyzedSet) [Remove](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionParalyzedRemove) ~R --Petrified|~R [Set](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionPetrifiedSet) [Remove](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionPetrifiedRemove) ~R --Poisoned|~R [Set](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionPoisonedSet) [Remove](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionPoisonRemove) ~R --Prone|~R [Set](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionProneSet) [Remove](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionProneRemove) ~R --Restrained|~R [Set](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionRestrainedSet) [Remove](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionRestrainedRemove) ~R --Stunned|~R [Set](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionStunnedSet) [Remove](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionStunnedRemove) ~R --Unconscious|~R [Set](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionUnconsciousSet) [Remove](! & # 1 3 ; #ConditionUnconsciousRemove) ~R --Darkvision|~R [Set](! & # 1 3 ; #Darkvision) ~R --Blind Sight|~R [Set](! & # 1 3 ; #BlindSight) ~R }} So this a the macro that list all the conditions. Next you need a macro for each condition Example ConditionBlindSet !token-mod {{ --set statusmarkers|bleeding-eye name light_radius# light_dimradius# light_otherplayers#off light_losangle#270 light_angle#360 }} !power {{ --corners|10 --format|Conditions --name|Condition --leftsub|@{Selected|character_name} --rightsub|You are blind! --Blinded:|[+Blind]• A blinded creature can’t see and automatically fails any ability check that requires sight. • Attack rolls against the creature have advantage, and the creature’s attack rolls have disadvantage. }}
Craven said: PowerCard Status List Bless|angel-outfit Rage|screaming Blind|bleeding-eye Charmed|chained-heart Dead|dead Afraid|screaming Deaf|interdiction Grap|grab Invis|ninja-mask Paralyzed|aura Petrified|aura Poison|skull Prone|back-pain Restrained|fishing-net Stunned|sleepy Unconscious|sleepy  This prints a list of the symbols to chat using powercards !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --corners|10 --format|GM --name|**Condition Symbols** --leftsub| **Meaning of the Symbols.** --Blessed|[+Bless] ^^ ^^ --Blind|[+Blind] ^^ ^^ --Charmed|[+Charmed] ^^ ^^ --Deafened|[+Deaf]^^ ^^ --Frightened|[+Afraid], **1-Rage**, ^^ ^^ --Grappled|[+Grap] ^^ ^^ --Invisible|[+Invis] ^^ ^^ --Paralyzed|[+Paralyzed], **1-Petrified**, ^^ ^^ --Poisoned|[+Poison] ^^ ^^ --Prone|[+Prone] ^^ ^^ --Restrained|[+Restrained] ^^ ^^ --Stunned|[+Stunned], **1-Unconscoius**, ^^ ^^ }} I clicked on Conditions macro and got the following error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'icon' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'icon' of undefined at statusSymbol (apiscript.js:3112:50) at RegExp.[Symbol.replace] (native) at String.replace (native) at formatter (apiscript.js:3165:18) at doInlineFormatting (apiscript.js:3199:11) at apiscript.js:2771:23 at Array.forEach (native) at apiscript.js:2769:14 at checkFinishedOps (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:150:1), :751:7) at eval (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:150:1), :831:8)
1514153602
Theodore S. said: Craven said: PowerCard Status List Bless|angel-outfit Rage|screaming Blind|bleeding-eye Charmed|chained-heart Dead|dead Afraid|screaming Deaf|interdiction Grap|grab Invis|ninja-mask Paralyzed|aura Petrified|aura Poison|skull Prone|back-pain Restrained|fishing-net Stunned|sleepy Unconscious|sleepy  This prints a list of the symbols to chat using powercards !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --corners|10 --format|GM --name|**Condition Symbols** --leftsub| **Meaning of the Symbols.** --Blessed|[+Bless] ^^ ^^ --Blind|[+Blind] ^^ ^^ --Charmed|[+Charmed] ^^ ^^ --Deafened|[+Deaf]^^ ^^ --Frightened|[+Afraid], **1-Rage**, ^^ ^^ --Grappled|[+Grap] ^^ ^^ --Invisible|[+Invis] ^^ ^^ --Paralyzed|[+Paralyzed], **1-Petrified**, ^^ ^^ --Poisoned|[+Poison] ^^ ^^ --Prone|[+Prone] ^^ ^^ --Restrained|[+Restrained] ^^ ^^ --Stunned|[+Stunned], **1-Unconscoius**, ^^ ^^ }} I clicked on Conditions macro and got the following error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'icon' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'icon' of undefined at statusSymbol (apiscript.js:3112:50) at RegExp.[Symbol.replace] (native) at String.replace (native) at formatter (apiscript.js:3165:18) at doInlineFormatting (apiscript.js:3199:11) at apiscript.js:2771:23 at Array.forEach (native) at apiscript.js:2769:14 at checkFinishedOps (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:150:1), :751:7) at eval (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:150:1), :831:8) I am off work in an hr if you want I can pop in just send me an invite and I will take a look
I am going to pose this question one more time as it wasn't answered when I originally posted it. Is there a way to query whisper when using Power Cards?
1514336488

Edited 1514336892
Hello :) back again after the holidays. Hope everyone had a good christmas and looking forward to the new year, but no rest for me. So I am here presenting the next problems I am finding after getting help before. I want to apologize before hand if this message feels long as i am bringing up two different questions in one post. If you can help me and we can maybe get together and solve them that would be great as I get to learn myself.  Problem nr 1:  Able to reference to just a part of the roll so I can get the right body part. So the system I am preparing this macros for are for warhammer 40k Deathwatch. In the system it dosent matter so much wich numer you get but the degrees of failure and success. So this formula for calculating it. [[(@{Emperor|BallisticSkill}+?{Modifier|0}+@{Emperor|advanceBS}-1d100)/10] This give the number of degress of success or failure. No biggie with that, the problem is when is necessary to calculate wich body part the hit actually hit. For example 10 is a hit to the head or 67 is to the left arm, so this is referencing to the d100 roll [[(@{Emperor|BallisticSkill}+?{Modifier|0}+@{Emperor|advanceBS}- 1d100 )/10] So my question is, how can i refer only to that roll so i can be able to still see the nr of degress but at the same time be able to get the different body parts. --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll <= 15 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Head// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 16 AND $ARoll <= 35 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Right Arm// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 36 AND $ARoll <= 55 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Left Arm// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 56 AND $ARoll <= 80 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Body// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 81 AND $ARoll <= 90 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Right Leg// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 91 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Left Leg// ~R Problem nr 2. Getting righteous fury (Critical hit) to work with the different bullets. I  had help last time with something similar but i dont understand how the equation work. The different now is that I am sometimes rolling for X more damages for example a full auto attack would roll 6 bullets instead of just 1. Last formula helped me to test for RIghteous fury for one attack. Here is explained and the help I got from silvyre {1d9, floor(1d10/10) * (10 + [[ 1d100!>[[@{selected|meleetohit1} + ?{Modifier|0}]]>[[@{selected|meleetohit1} + ?{Modifier|0}]] ]]d10)}kh1 + @{selected|StrengthBonus} + @{selected|meleedmg1} ]] Now, its not only the damage tested in another part of the macro, but it also must appy for each bullet that rolls over a 10 but i am getting the damgage from another place. !power {{ --hroll|[[ [$Dmg1] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]] [[ [$Dmg2] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]] [[ [$DmgX] ...  --titlefontshadow|none --titlefont|Georgia --titlefontsize| 20px --erowbg|#FFFFFF --corners|10 --format|Attack --name|Astartes Bolt Pistol --rightsub| Tearing --leftsub|30 Meters --tokenid|@{selected|Token_Id} --targettokenid|@{target|token_id} --emote| **@{selected|character_name}** Attacks **@{target|character_name}** --Target Number|~R [[ [$Target] 0d0 + [[ @{Emperor|WeaponSkill}+?{Modifier|0}+@{Emperor|advanceWS} ]] ]]~R --Attack Roll|~R [[ [$ARoll] 1d100 ]] ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target ?? Outcome|~R //Miss// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll <= 15 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Head// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 16 AND $ARoll <= 35 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Right Arm// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 36 AND $ARoll <= 55 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Left Arm// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 56 AND $ARoll <= 80 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Body// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 81 AND $ARoll <= 90 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Right Leg// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 91 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Left Leg// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target ?? Damage|~R ?{Type|Single Shot, [^Dmg1] |Semi Auto, [^Dmg1] [^Dmg2] |Full Auto,  [^DmgX]... } ~R  }} I put down here a  example of how it works.   Sorry for the long message and thx for any help I can. Danil0
1514337604

Edited 1514337652
Danny C. said: Hello :) back again after the holidays. Hope everyone had a good christmas and looking forward to the new year, but no rest for me. So I am here presenting the next problems I am finding after getting help before. I want to apologize before hand if this message feels long as i am bringing up two different questions in one post. If you can help me and we can maybe get together and solve them that would be great as I get to learn myself.  Problem nr 1:  Able to reference to just a part of the roll so I can get the right body part. So the system I am preparing this macros for are for warhammer 40k Deathwatch. In the system it dosent matter so much wich numer you get but the degrees of failure and success. So this formula for calculating it. [[(@{Emperor|BallisticSkill}+?{Modifier|0}+@{Emperor|advanceBS}-1d100)/10] This give the number of degress of success or failure. No biggie with that, the problem is when is necessary to calculate wich body part the hit actually hit. For example 10 is a hit to the head or 67 is to the left arm, so this is referencing to the d100 roll [[(@{Emperor|BallisticSkill}+?{Modifier|0}+@{Emperor|advanceBS}- 1d100 )/10] So my question is, how can i refer only to that roll so i can be able to still see the nr of degress but at the same time be able to get the different body parts. --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll <= 15 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Head// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 16 AND $ARoll <= 35 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Right Arm// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 36 AND $ARoll <= 55 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Left Arm// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 56 AND $ARoll <= 80 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Body// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 81 AND $ARoll <= 90 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Right Leg// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 91 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Left Leg// ~R [[(@{Emperor|BallisticSkill}+?{Modifier|0}+@{Emperor|advanceBS}- [[^ARoll]] )/10 I wonder if that would work?
Doesnt work, I get the reference of the roll but the / dont come up
maybe I should have two different d100 rolls, one to test the body part, one for the degress? DOnt know if that would be cheating from my part do
nvm, it would not work as the degress are also part of the modificaation. I am perhaps tired too and cannot thing straight :)
1514402034

Edited 1514404222
Danny C. said: Hello :) back again after the holidays. Hope everyone had a good christmas and looking forward to the new year, but no rest for me. So I am here presenting the next problems I am finding after getting help before. I want to apologize before hand if this message feels long as i am bringing up two different questions in one post. If you can help me and we can maybe get together and solve them that would be great as I get to learn myself.  Problem nr 1:  Able to reference to just a part of the roll so I can get the right body part. So the system I am preparing this macros for are for warhammer 40k Deathwatch. In the system it dosent matter so much wich numer you get but the degrees of failure and success. So this formula for calculating it. [[(@{Emperor|BallisticSkill}+?{Modifier|0}+@{Emperor|advanceBS}-1d100)/10] This give the number of degress of success or failure. No biggie with that, the problem is when is necessary to calculate wich body part the hit actually hit. For example 10 is a hit to the head or 67 is to the left arm, so this is referencing to the d100 roll [[(@{Emperor|BallisticSkill}+?{Modifier|0}+@{Emperor|advanceBS}- 1d100 )/10] So my question is, how can i refer only to that roll so i can be able to still see the nr of degress but at the same time be able to get the different body parts. --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll <= 15 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Head// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 16 AND $ARoll <= 35 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Right Arm// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 36 AND $ARoll <= 55 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Left Arm// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 56 AND $ARoll <= 80 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Body// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 81 AND $ARoll <= 90 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Right Leg// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 91 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Left Leg// ~R Problem nr 2. Getting righteous fury (Critical hit) to work with the different bullets. I  had help last time with something similar but i dont understand how the equation work. The different now is that I am sometimes rolling for X more damages for example a full auto attack would roll 6 bullets instead of just 1. Last formula helped me to test for RIghteous fury for one attack. Here is explained and the help I got from silvyre {1d9, floor(1d10/10) * (10 + [[ 1d100!>[[@{selected|meleetohit1} + ?{Modifier|0}]]>[[@{selected|meleetohit1} + ?{Modifier|0}]] ]]d10)}kh1 + @{selected|StrengthBonus} + @{selected|meleedmg1} ]] Now, its not only the damage tested in another part of the macro, but it also must appy for each bullet that rolls over a 10 but i am getting the damgage from another place. !power {{ --hroll|[[ [$Dmg1] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]] [[ [$Dmg2] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]] [[ [$DmgX] ...  --titlefontshadow|none --titlefont|Georgia --titlefontsize| 20px --erowbg|#FFFFFF --corners|10 --format|Attack --name|Astartes Bolt Pistol --rightsub| Tearing --leftsub|30 Meters --tokenid|@{selected|Token_Id} --targettokenid|@{target|token_id} --emote| **@{selected|character_name}** Attacks **@{target|character_name}** --Target Number|~R [[ [$Target] 0d0 + [[ @{Emperor|WeaponSkill}+?{Modifier|0}+@{Emperor|advanceWS} ]] ]]~R --Attack Roll|~R [[ [$ARoll] 1d100 ]] ~R --?? $ARoll > $Target ?? Outcome|~R //Miss// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll <= 15 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Head// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 16 AND $ARoll <= 35 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Right Arm// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 36 AND $ARoll <= 55 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Left Arm// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 56 AND $ARoll <= 80 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Body// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 81 AND $ARoll <= 90 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Right Leg// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target AND $ARoll >= 91 ?? Outcome|~R //Hit Left Leg// ~R --?? $ARoll <= $Target ?? Damage|~R ?{Type|Single Shot, [^Dmg1] |Semi Auto, [^Dmg1] [^Dmg2] |Full Auto,  [^DmgX]... } ~R  }} I put down here a  example of how it works.   Sorry for the long message and thx for any help I can. Danil0 Example !power {{ --name|Basic Attack --leftsub|Longsword --rightsub|Range Melee --Attack:|[[ [$Atk] 1d20 + 4 [Str Mod] + 3 [Weapon Proficiency] ]] vs AC --Hit:|[[ 1d8 + 4 [Str Mod] ]] slashing damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:| Add [[1d8]] slashing damage }} In the example the $Atk is used the is compare $Atk.base to 20. $Atk.base = only the roll 1d20 and not the rest. So if you set it up like this then you can compare the roll only to what ever you want. [[(@{Emperor|BallisticSkill}+?{Modifier|0}+@{Emperor|advanceBS}-1d100)/10] This is missing a bracket.  You always in the same amount of opening and closing bracket ie. [[ ]] is good but [[ ] is not. I am not sure why your trying to divide by 10. February 14th, 2016 ~ 1:06 pm eastern Version: 3.2.14a Minor Update (Silvyre's Request): Added option to count number of ones in a roll using a Roll ID. To display the number of ones rolled use: [[ [$Roll] 10d10 ]] [^Roll.ones] February 14th, 2016 ~ 1:00 pm eastern Version: 3.2.14 Major Bugfix: Fixed a major bug that would crash the script if you ran any powercard with inlinerolls that did not create a mods or mods.success property in msg.inlinerolls. February 13th, 2016 ~ 1:30 pm eastern Version: 3.2.13 Update: Added the Skills5e reserved tag to PowerCards. This tag will automatically print a list of your character's skills, drawn from the attributes of the D&D 5e Community character sheet. It will not work with the OGL or the Shaped 5e character sheets. Update: Added an option to display number of successes or test against number of successes using Conditionals. [^RollID.ss] will display the number of successes from that roll. [^RollID.base] is always a sum of all the rolls, no modifiers. Base has nothing to do with successes at all. [^RollID.total] is always a sum of the successes of all rolls in the inline roll, not just the RollID used. So if you use multiple roll ID's in the same inline roll as below, it will always be the total result of all the rolls. The use of .ss is to break out successes from individual rolls within a multi-roll inline roll like this: [[ [$R1] 3d6>3 + [$R2] 3d6>3 ]]. The use of ^R1.ss will only show the successes from the first roll.
When I divide it by 10 is how I get how many degress of sucess or failure I have. In deathwatch for example Degress of sucess help you to calculate how many extra hits you gets. The formula show something similar to this. So I would love to be able to show the degress of success but at the same time be able to get the 1d100 so I can calculate wich body part was affected, but I am thinking its maybe not possible to do both even with power cards. The problem with the crit is that for it to fire is not only a natural 10 in the d10 but also the test must be repeated again with the same modifications, if the WS/BS success is then when the extra d10 applies.  It would need to be something like. IF attackbase is 10 reroll, the same WS/BS test and if that succeed then 1d10 extra damage apply to the initial roll
1514663087

Edited 1514663181
I am trying to get a pretty complex Powercard to function thanks to a 5e feat. !power {{ --hroll| [[ [$Sharp] ?{Sharpshooter?| Yes, 0d0 + [[5]] | No, 0d0 + [[0]]} ]] --titlefontshadow|none --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Light Crossbow --leftsub|Ranged Attack --rightsub|@{selected|character_name} --Range| 80'/320' --Target|@{target||token_name} --Attack|[[ [$Atk] ?{Targeted?| No, 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|light_cb}]] [PROF] - [^Sharp] | Yes, 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|light_cb}]] [PROF] - [[5]] - [^Sharp]} ]] vs **AC** [[@{target||npc_ac}]] --?? $Atk < @{target||npc_ac} ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? $Atk < @{target||npc_ac} ?? soundfx1|_play|ArrowMiss --?? $Atk >= @{target||npc_ac} ?? soundfx1|_play|ArrowHit --?? $Atk >= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Sharp == 5 AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? Hit:|[[ 1d6 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] + [[10]] + ?{Raged| No, [[0]]|Yes, [[2]]} ]] piercing damage --?? $Atk >= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Sharp == 0 AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? Hit:|[[ 1d6 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] + ?{Raged|No, [[0]]|Yes, [[2]]} ]] piercing damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 AND $Sharp == 5 ?? Critical Hit:|[[ 2d6+[[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] + [[10]] + ?{Raged|No, [[0]]|Yes, [[2]]} ]] piercing damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 AND $Sharp == 0 ?? Critical Hit:|[[ 2d6+[[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] + ?{Raged|No, [[0]]|Yes, [[2]]} ]] piercing damage --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? !|**Fumble:** }} To briefly explain, a PC has the Sharpshooter feat that allows the player to take a -5 penalty to Attack Roll for a +10 to Hit just as Great Weapon Master. Any idea how to make it function?
1514674158

Edited 1514674457
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Theodore S. said: 2d20KH1[...] - [^Sharp] It's not possible to call RollIDs within inline rolls. Here's how I would handle this instead: !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Light Crossbow --leftsub|Ranged Attack --rightsub|@{selected|character_name} --Range| 80'/320' --Target|@{target||token_name} --Attack|[[ [$Atk] 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|light_cb}]] [PROF] - ?{Sharpshooter?|Yes, 5|No, 0} [SHARP] ]] vs **AC** [[@{target||npc_ac}]] --?? $Atk < @{target||npc_ac} ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? $Atk < @{target||npc_ac} ?? soundfx1|_play|ArrowMiss --?? $Atk >= @{target||npc_ac} ?? soundfx1|_play|ArrowHit --?? $Atk >= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? Hit:|[[ 1d6 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] + ?{Raged|No, 0|Yes, 2} + [[?{Sharpshooter?} * 2]] ]] piercing damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[ 2d6 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] + ?{Raged} + [[?{Sharpshooter?} * 2]] ]] piercing damage --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? !|**Fumble:** }}
1514674721
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Danny C. said: I would love to be able to show the degress of success but at the same time be able to get the 1d100 so I can calculate wich body part was affected That could be done like this: !power {{ --Attack|[! [^Roll.base] !] --Degrees of success|[[ [$Roll] floor(1d100 / 10) ]] }}
Silvyre said: Theodore S. said: 2d20KH1[...] - [^Sharp] It's not possible to call RollIDs within inline rolls. Here's how I would handle this instead: !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Light Crossbow --leftsub|Ranged Attack --rightsub|@{selected|character_name} --Range| 80'/320' --Target|@{target||token_name} --Attack|[[ [$Atk] 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|light_cb}]] [PROF] - ?{Sharpshooter?|Yes, 5|No, 0} [SHARP] ]] vs **AC** [[@{target||npc_ac}]] --?? $Atk < @{target||npc_ac} ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? $Atk < @{target||npc_ac} ?? soundfx1|_play|ArrowMiss --?? $Atk >= @{target||npc_ac} ?? soundfx1|_play|ArrowHit --?? $Atk >= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base <> 20 ?? Hit:|[[ 1d6 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] + ?{Raged|No, 0|Yes, 2} + [[?{Sharpshooter?} * 2]] ]] piercing damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[ 2d6 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] + ?{Raged} + [[?{Sharpshooter?} * 2]] ]] piercing damage --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? !|**Fumble:** }} That is a neat idea. Never thought of that. Thanks for the idea. I will test it shortly and let you know success or not.
1514822738

Edited 1514851822
I have created a Power Card macro for the Tome of Annihilation Module I just purchased. It rolls 1d20 3x and checks if its above 16 to see if there is an encounter for that day and will only print it if so as in the example below for the afternoon Encounter. Then I click on roll for the location and it will roll that macro. You will need the API PowerCards. Here is the code you will need to remove the space in the HTML code. !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --format|atwill --corners|10 --whisper|GM --name|Random Encounter --leftsub|Tome of Annihilation --rightsub| Random Encounters --hroll|[[ [$Day] 1d20 ]] [[ [$Afn] 1d20 ]] [[ [$Evn] 1d20 ]] --?? $Day >= 16 ?? !Morning|~C ** Morning Encounter!** [^Day] ~C --?? $Afn >= 16 ?? !Afternoon|~C ** Afternoon Encounter!** [^Afn] ~C --?? $Evn >= 16 ?? !Evening|~C ** Evening Encounter!** [^Evn] ~C --Port Nyanzaru:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #PortNyanzaru) ~R --!3|~C **Wilderness** ~C --Beach:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Beach) ~R --Jungles, No undead:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #JunglesNoUndead) ~R --Jungles, Lesser undead:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #JunglesLesserUndead) ~R --Jungles, Greater undead:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #JunglesGreaterUndead) ~R --Mountains:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Mountains) ~R --Rivers:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Rivers) ~R --Ruins:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Ruins) ~R --Swamp:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Swamp) ~R --Wasteland:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Wasteland) ~R }} It should look like this. Then make the macros to call the right tables like... Port Nyanzaru !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --format|atwill --corners|10 --whisper|GM --name|Random Encounter --leftsub|Port Nyanzaru --rightsub| Random Encounters --!|[[ [TXT] 1t[Port-Nyanzaru-Encounter-Table] ]] }} This part calls the table --!|[[ [TXT] 1t[Port-Nyanzaru-Encounter-Table] ]] and look like this. Happy Adventuring. Please let me know if this was useful to you and you are going to use it. Want to get a sense if my posts are helping.
Craven said: I have created a Power Card macro for the Tome of Annihilation Module I just purchased. It rolls 1d20 3x and checks if its above 16 to see if there is an encounter for that day and will only print it if so as in the example below for the afternoon Encounter. Then I click on roll for the location and it will roll that macro. You will need the API PowerCards. Here is the code you will need to remove the space in the HTML code. !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --format|atwill --corners|10 --whisper|GM --name|Random Encounter --leftsub|Tome of Annihilation --rightsub| Random Encounters --hroll|[[ [$Day] 1d20 ]] [[ [$Afn] 1d20 ]] [[ [$Evn] 1d20 ]] --?? $Day >= 16 ?? !Morning|~C ** Morning Encounter!** [^Day] ~C --?? $Afn >= 16 ?? !Afternoon|~C ** Afternoon Encounter!** [^Afn] ~C --?? $Evn >= 16 ?? !Evening|~C ** Evening Encounter!** [^Evn] ~C --Port Nyanzaru:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #PortNyanzaru) ~R --!3|~C **Wilderness** ~C --Beach:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Beach) ~R --Jungles, No undead:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #JunglesNoUndead) ~R --Jungles, Lesser undead:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #JunglesLesserUndead) ~R --Jungles, Greater undead:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #JunglesGreaterUndead) ~R --Mountains:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Mountains) ~R --Rivers:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Rivers) ~R --Ruins:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Ruins) ~R --Swamp:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Swamp) ~R --Wasteland:| ~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Wasteland) ~R }} It should look like this. Then make the macros to call the right tables like... Port Nyanzaru !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --format|atwill --corners|10 --whisper|GM --name|Random Encounter --leftsub|Port Nyanzaru --rightsub| Random Encounters --!|[[ [TXT] 1t[Port-Nyanzaru-Encounter-Table] ]] }} This part calls the table --!|[[ [TXT] 1t[Port-Nyanzaru-Encounter-Table] ]] and look like this. Happy Adventuring. Please let me know if this was useful to you and you are going to use it. Want to get a sense if my posts are helping. That is perfect with a minor edit to fit Curse of Strahd.
Did the API break? All of a sudden all my macros are messed up bad. Actions (built into character sheet) !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --titlebackground|none --titlefontshadow|none --whisper|all --corners|10 --format|atwill --name|Actions --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --rightsub|Level @{selected|level} @{selected|class} --Weapons|~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Action:JaceWeapons) ~R --Spellbook|~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Action:JaceSpellbook) ~R --Dash|~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Action:Dash ) ~R --Dodge|~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Action:Dodge ) ~R --Hide|~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Action:Hide ) ~R --Ready|~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Action:Ready ) ~R --Disengage|~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Action:Disengage ) ~R --Search|~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Action:Search ) ~R --Help|~R [Roll](! & # 1 3 ; #Action:Help ) ~R --!Free Actions|~C Free Actions ~C --!Action 13:|[Blessed](~Blessed) }} Click Action:JaceWeapons built in Macro table and nothing appears !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --titlebackground|none --titlefontshadow|none --whisper|GM, @{selected|character_name} --corners|10 --format|atwill --name|Weapons --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --rightsub|Level @{selected|level} @{selected|class} --Mace:|~R [N](! & # 1 3 ; #Weapon:MaceN) [A](! & # 1 3 ; #Weapon:MaceA) [D](! & # 1 3 ; #Weapon:MaceD) ~R --Light Crossbow:|~R [N](! & # 1 3 ; #Weapon:LXbowN) [A](! & # 1 3 ; #Weapon:LXbowA) [D](! & # 1 3 ; #Weapon:LXbowD) ~R --Improvised:| ~R [N](! & # 1 3 ; #Weapon:ImprovN) [A](! & # 1 3 ; #Weapon:ImprovA) [D](! & # 1 3 ; #Weapon:ImprovD) ~R }} Click on Spellbook and it runs every spell in the book. !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --titlebackground|none --titlefontshadow|none --whisper|GM, @{selected|character_name} --corners|10 --format|default --name|Spell Book --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --rightsub|Level @{selected|level} @{selected|class} --**Spell Save DC**| [[ 8 + [[@{selected|pb}]]+ @{selected|wisdom_mod}]] ^^**Spell Attack Bonus** [[ [[@{selected|pb}]] + @{selected|wisdom_mod} ]] --Amount of Prepared Spells:| [[ @{selected|wisdom_mod} + @{selected|level} ]] ^^ ^^ ~C ** Available Spells ** ~C **Level 1 :** [[@{selected|lvl1_slots_total}]] **Remaining** [[@{selected|lvl1_slots_expended}]]^^ --Cantrips (At Will):|^^ [Toll The Dead] (! & # 1 3 ; # Spell:TollTheDead)^^ [Spare The Dying] (! & # 1 3 ; #Spell:SpareTheDying)^^ [Sacred Flame] (! & # 1 3 ; #Spell:SacredFlame)^^ [Light] (! & # 1 3 ; #Spell:Light) --Level 1 ([[@{selected|lvl1_slots_expended}]] slots remaining):| --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$0| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellname}] ( ! & # 1 3 ; #Spell:Bane) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$1| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellname}] (! & # 1 3 ; #Spell:FalseLife) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$2_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$2| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$2_spellname} ](! & # 1 3 ; #Spell:Bless) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$3_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$3| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$3_spellname}] (! & # 1 3 ; #Spell:CureWounds) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$4_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$4| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$4_spellname}]( ! & # 1 3 ; #Spell:HealingWord) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$5_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$5| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$5_spellname}]( ! & # 1 3 ; # Spell:GuidingBolt) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$6_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$6| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$6_spellname}] (! & # 1 3 ; #S pell:InflictWounds) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$7_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$7| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$7_spellname}] (! & # 1 3 ; #Spell:Ceremony) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$8_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$8| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$8_spellname}]( ! & # 1 3 ; #Spell:CreateDestroyWater) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$9_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$9| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$9_spellname}]( ! & # 1 3 ; #Spell:DetectEvilGood) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$10_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$10| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$10_spellname}]( ! & # 1 3 ; #Spell:DetectMagic) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$11_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$11| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$11_spellname}]( ! & # 1 3 ; #Spell:DetectPoisonDisease) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$12_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$12| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$12_spellname}](! & # 1 3 ; #Spell:ProtectEvilGood) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$13_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$13| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$13_spellname}](! & # 1 3 ; #Spell:PurifyFoodDrink) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$14_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$14| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$14_spellname}](! & # 1 3 ; #Spell:Sanctuary) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$15_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$14| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$15_spellname}](! & # 1 3 ; #Spell:ShieldofFaith) }}
Hi guys, Craven thanks for your macro it's a fantastic work. I've try to adapt it at my campaign. I've modified the first line to put a Triboar Road encouters, but then i click on roll, it's bug : Just a line where the GM says nothing, and the macro works perfectly speratly. Any Idea ?
Ziterman S. said: Hi guys, Craven thanks for your macro it's a fantastic work. I've try to adapt it at my campaign. I've modified the first line to put a Triboar Road encouters, but then i click on roll, it's bug : Just a line where the GM says nothing, and the macro works perfectly speratly. Any Idea ? I believe Roll20 bugged out as I am getting similar issues
Anybody able to help?
1514998433

Edited 1514998536
Check to see if you have any blank lines after the end of the power cards.  When I do that I get a blank line as seen above. .:: Start of Macro ::. !power { --Name|Awesome Power Card --Effect|Dazzle people with my nerdiness } .:: End of Macro ::.
1515000780
Ziterman S. said: Hi guys, Craven thanks for your macro it's a fantastic work. I've try to adapt it at my campaign. I've modified the first line to put a Triboar Road encouters, but then i click on roll, it's bug : Just a line where the GM says nothing, and the macro works perfectly speratly. Any Idea ? Don't forget the second part you need to make a macro to call the table and you have to create the table to roll on as well. The macro below needs a table called Port-Nyanzaru-Encounter-Table. you can make whatever table you need and call them what you like just update the macro. !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --format|atwill --corners|10 --whisper|GM --name|Random Encounter --leftsub|Port Nyanzaru --rightsub| Random Encounters --!|[[ [TXT] 1t[ Port-Nyanzaru-Encounter-Table ] ]] }}
Sudain said: Check to see if you have any blank lines after the end of the power cards.  When I do that I get a blank line as seen above. .:: Start of Macro ::. !power { --Name|Awesome Power Card --Effect|Dazzle people with my nerdiness } .:: End of Macro ::. No spaces/extra lines in macro
1515000924
Mine are still work guys. Check and make sure you are still GM because you have --whisper. Try removing the --whisper for now.
1515001030
Theodore S. said: Sudain said: Check to see if you have any blank lines after the end of the power cards.  When I do that I get a blank line as seen above. .:: Start of Macro ::. !power { --Name|Awesome Power Card --Effect|Dazzle people with my nerdiness } .:: End of Macro ::. No spaces/extra lines in macro Ted send me a Private message with a link to your discord and I will take a look
Craven said: Mine are still work guys. Check and make sure you are still GM because you have --whisper. Try removing the --whisper for now. When I hover over the Roll for Weapons, I get the following address: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/!&13;#Action:JaceWeapons" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/!&13;#Action:JaceWeapons</a> Hover over Dash and get this address: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/!#Action:Dash" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/!#Action:Dash</a> What would cause one to create the correct address and the other one not to?
Theodore S. said: Craven said: Mine are still work guys. Check and make sure you are still GM because you have --whisper. Try removing the --whisper for now. When I hover over the Roll for Weapons, I get the following address: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/!&13;#Action:JaceWeapons" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/!&13;#Action:JaceWeapons</a> Hover over Dash and get this address: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/!#Action:Dash" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/!#Action:Dash</a> What would cause one to create the correct address and the other one not to? Found my issue was a missing #