Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Script] PowerCards 3 (Thread 4)

Edited 1507737552
Danny C. said: ok, I have 3.5.0, how do I know wich format cards this version use? I just tested with 3.5 and my colors are working fine. I have my handout in a dir called PowerCard that might be it Try creating a that dir and move the Powercard handout to it. Exit the game then load it again and try again.
Im doing something wrong then.  Let see. I make a handout call PowerCard Formats, then i copy the text you put on the chat on the handout and save. Im i missing something else?
Danny C. said: Im doing something wrong then.  Let see. I make a handout call PowerCard Formats, then i copy the text you put on the chat on the handout and save. Im i missing something else? See edit above
Check these setting and make sure to add yourself.
 somethign else? dont seem to work, I am going to copy the script again and see if it works

Edited 1507740633
Danny C. said: somethign else? dont seem to work, I am going to copy the script again and see if it works Try creating a D&D 5e game and see if the makes a difference. Don't forget to add the API or let me know what sheet you are using and I will test my macros in that game type.
Still no luck, I try copy the whole script, made a DnD game, wrote a new handout. IS even worst now, as the text on the powercard is almost not readable. Could it be my browser? using crome at the moment. HELP! 
Danny C. said: Still no luck, I try copy the whole script, made a DnD game, wrote a new handout. IS even worst now, as the text on the powercard is almost not readable. Could it be my browser? using crome at the moment. HELP!  I use firefox try that. The text is blurry because a a drop shadow feather that was added. send me an ingame message I will send you my 4.3.3 script I have edit out the drop shadow command because I tried using the command to remove the drop shadow and it wasn't working. You can try the command --titlefontshadow|none.

Edited 1507870385
Try to create a macro to call other macros using a query. ?{Ability| Acrobatics,  #SkillAcrobatics | Animal Handling, #SkillAnimalHandling } any suggestion? The other macros are using powercards !power {{ --emote|** @{selected|token_name} Checks there skill . ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|Conditions --corners|10 --name|Acrobatics --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --rightsub| Acrobatics Check --Bonus:|@{selected|acrobatics_bonus} --Roll|[[ [$Roll] ?{Advantage?| Normal, 1d20 + [[@{selected|acrobatics_bonus}]] [Acrobatics Modifier] | Advantage, 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|acrobatics_bonus}]] [Acrobatics Modifier]  | Disadvantage, 2d20KL1 + [[@{selected|acrobatics_bonus}]] [Acrobatics Modifier] } ]] }}

Edited 1507934123
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Here's my suggestion: !power {{ --emote|** @{selected|token_name} Checks there skill . ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|Conditions --corners|10 --name|?{Ability|    Acrobatics, [Acrobatics](@{selected|acrobatics_bonus}) |    Animal Handling, [Acrobatics](@{selected|animalhandling_bonus}) } --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --rightsub| ?{Ability} Check --Bonus:| [[ ?{Ability} + {0} ]] --Roll|[[ [$Roll] ?{Advantage?|Normal, 1d20|Advantage, 2d20KH1|Disadvantage, 2d20KL1} + ?{Ability} ]] }}

Edited 1508386051
DM
Pro
Apologies if this has been asked and answer, but is there a way to somewhat auto generate power cards in dnd 5e? I see that there is a Skills5e tag that can be used depending on the character sheet being used.  With that in mind, I am using the shaped sheet. If I were to create a new campaing using the character sheet that the Skills5e tag works on, can I copy the power card that is made there and just past it over to my shaped sheet?  I understand I can't directly export the shaped script cards to power cards, but was hoping for a something a little easier. If I must create each card by hand, then I will. Thanks  Edit: I used power cards all the time for my 4e game and the monster/character importer was really helpful in creating these cards. Hoping for a 5e equivilant. 
Anyway to force a highlight? The system I'm using requires you to hit a target number. Just curious if I can make a power card highlight if a roll is over a certain number.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
DM said: If I were to create a new campaing using the character sheet that the Skills5e tag works on, can I copy the power card that is made there and just past it over to my shaped sheet? The Skills5e tag simply printed out a list of Character Attributes (e.g. Acrobatics (+3), Athletics (-1), etc.). Those Attributes are exclusive to the 5e Community sheet, so they do not work with the 5e Shaped sheet. (Also, the Skills5e tag was removed in the 3.3.1 update .)
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Paul M. said: Anyway to force a highlight? The system I'm using requires you to hit a target number. Just curious if I can make a power card highlight if a roll is over a certain number. Yes; you can use Critical Success and Fumble Points to do this within a PowerCards macro.
I'm new to Power Cards, and I'm lost.   I want to make one for smite, independent from the attack roll.   Here's how I'd like it to work:  I make my weapon attack as usual. I already have a power card for this. Click my warhammer attack, then click the target.    If it hits, I'll decide to smite.  I click the smite button, then click the target.  There are several options for smite:  spell level (2d8 + 1d8 per level)  Is the target a fiend or undead? (extra d8)   Was the attack a crit? (double the number of dice rolled.)   Can/should I do this as three queries, then sum up the result?   One big query with (5*2*2) 20 options?  

Edited 1508541829
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Dan . Here's a smite PowerCards macro that you might find helpful. It's quite bulky, but it does account for all of the 'options' you've mentioned. Dan said: Can/should I do this as three queries, then sum up the result?  I'd recommend this approach (it's also what SeanOG uses in the macro I linked to).
Thanks Silvyre, but I have no idea how that beautiful monstrosity works.  That's way beyond my ability at this point.  I tried it, but it just gave an error. "TypeError: Cannot read property 'substring' of undefined" Right now, I'm proud of myself for coming up with this nested query:   /roll ((?{Level?|1, 2|2, 3|3, 4|4, 5|5, 6} + ?{Undead or Fiend?|No, 0|Yes!, 1}) * ?{Crit?|No, 1|Yes!, 2})d8 I just gotta figure out how to make that work in a powercard format.  

Edited 1508548550
Silvyre
Forum Champion
PowerCards uses [[ inline rolls ]], so, on the simplest level, turning your /roll into an [[inline roll]], and then placing that inline roll within a --tag| will allow you to use that roll within a PowerCards macro.
Craven said: Danny C. said: Still no luck, I try copy the whole script, made a DnD game, wrote a new handout. IS even worst now, as the text on the powercard is almost not readable. Could it be my browser? using crome at the moment. HELP!  I use firefox try that. The text is blurry because a a drop shadow feather that was added. send me an ingame message I will send you my 4.3.3 script I have edit out the drop shadow command because I tried using the command to remove the drop shadow and it wasn't working. You can try the command --titlefontshadow|none. Thank you for the note about feathering; I was running into this myself today and you just saved me a ton of effort and work!  :D
You have to add this to the macro --titlefontshadow|none
OK trying something new. I need the Power card to check if a spell is prepared and if so display it and if not don't display it. I have weapon macros the check if the roll was 20 and if so it roll the crit damage but if not it roll normal damage. I was wondering if this could be done without a roll but to check if a spell is prepared? Then how to display it or not. Here is a sample for my current code. --Level 1:| ^^**@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spell) ^^**@{selected|sel_prefix}prepsymbol-@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellprepared}}** [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spell) and this was added to the characters Attrib Any ideas from you amazing coders?

Edited 1509812459
Silvyre
Forum Champion
You'd probably need to use something like this: --Level 1:| --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$0| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spell) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$1| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spell)
Silvyre said: You'd probably need to use something like this: --Level 1:| --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$0| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spell) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$1| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spell) Thanks it is working.
Craven said: Silvyre said: You'd probably need to use something like this: --Level 1:| --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$0| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spell) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$1| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spell) Thanks it is working. That is great! It is possible to add cantrips to that? (My code-fu is abysmal at best) :)

Edited 1509897899
Ravenknight said: Craven said: Silvyre said: You'd probably need to use something like this: --Level 1:| --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$0| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spell) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$1| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spell) Thanks it is working. That is great! It is possible to add cantrips to that? (My code-fu is abysmal at best) :) Cantrips don't have a prepared tag. If you like to see my spell book macro check out <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5724325/power-card-spell-book-new-show-prepared-spells-only" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5724325/power-card-spell-book-new-show-prepared-spells-only</a> to see all the code up to 4th I think. To add other levels just copy all the text for a level into a word processor and use find and replace. example if you copy level 1 spells and want level 6 find -1 and replace -6 make sure to use the - or you replace all the # 1 with #6.
Craven said: Ravenknight said: Craven said: Silvyre said: You'd probably need to use something like this: --Level 1:| --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$0| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spell) --?? @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellprepared} == 1 ?? !spell-1_$1| [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spell) Thanks it is working. That is great! It is possible to add cantrips to that? (My code-fu is abysmal at best) :) Cantrips don't have a prepared tag. If you like to see my spell book macro check out <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5724325/power-card-spell-book-new-show-prepared-spells-only" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5724325/power-card-spell-book-new-show-prepared-spells-only</a> to see all the code up to 4th I think. To add other levels just copy all the text for a level into a word processor and use find and replace. example if you copy level 1 spells and want level 6 find -1 and replace -6 make sure to use the - or you replace all the # 1 with #6. Thanks Craven. :)&nbsp;
A question. Is it possible to use powercards to get different color when the players are typing. My situation is like this. I am helping a friend in his game wich is text base only. He have 6 players, but the problem is when they write in the chat log, only grey (what they say) and orange (emotion) text pop up. This make the chat log really hard to read after. Specially if you where not present. So i wonder if its possible to use power cards to differentiate who is writing what. Hope you guys understand what i mean. Any help would be most appreciate&nbsp;
Danny C. said: A question. Is it possible to use powercards to get different color when the players are typing. My situation is like this. I am helping a friend in his game wich is text base only. He have 6 players, but the problem is when they write in the chat log, only grey (what they say) and orange (emotion) text pop up. This make the chat log really hard to read after. Specially if you where not present. So i wonder if its possible to use power cards to differentiate who is writing what. Hope you guys understand what i mean. Any help would be most appreciate&nbsp; Is he a pro user?
Danny C. said: A question. Is it possible to use powercards to get different color when the players are typing. My situation is like this. I am helping a friend in his game wich is text base only. He have 6 players, but the problem is when they write in the chat log, only grey (what they say) and orange (emotion) text pop up. This make the chat log really hard to read after. Specially if you where not present. So i wonder if its possible to use power cards to differentiate who is writing what. Hope you guys understand what i mean. Any help would be most appreciate&nbsp; You could do something like this... and the top title can be changed different color. !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --whisper|@{selected|character_name},GM --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|@{selected|character_name} sends a message. --corners|10 --format|recharge --name|Message from @{selected|character_name} --Message| ?{Message:} }} If your not using tokens then you can remove --whisper|@{selected|character_name},GM --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|@{selected|character_name} sends a message.
Thx you again Craven. I just wonder if its possible to get the avatar picture inside the title?
Danny C. said: Thx you again Craven. I just wonder if its possible to get the avatar picture inside the title? Only if you use a token. this is the code for that --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|@{selected|character_name} sends a message. You could do this.. using... !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|@{selected|character_name} Says. --!| ?{Message:} }} You have to select your token before using the Macro. Works for any token. So you added as a token action. When they click on there token the macro show at the top of the screen. They Click on it and type there message.
thx, buddy :)
I am having some trouble with hidden tag & content: !power {{ --name|Attack --$weapon|[[ [$wpn] 1d0+?{Weapon|Shortspear,0|Shortbow,1}]] --?? $wpn.total == 0 ?? with|Shortspear --?? $wpn.total == 1 ?? with|Shortbow }} This macro will only show the name of the power card. If I remove the&nbsp;$ from the --$weapon tag, it reveals both the --with and --weapon tag along with the content. Is there any way to hide the line where I make the players choose the weapon, while keeping lines revealed that use that choice? Just tested if other lines hide as well, and --damage|[[1d6]] show up fine.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Anders said: Is there any way to hide the line where I make the players choose the weapon, while keeping lines revealed that use that choice? Yes, use the --hroll tag
Silvyre said: Anders said: Is there any way to hide the line where I make the players choose the weapon, while keeping lines revealed that use that choice? Yes, use the --hroll tag Great... and fast response too.
Was wondering if there is a way to create drop down menus in a macro for characters to select from&nbsp; ?&nbsp; Then each action in the drop down menu would have its own line or two of commands to run in the macro. Xargun
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Xargun said: Was wondering if there is a way to create drop down menus in a macro for characters to select from ? Then each action in the drop down menu would have its own line or two of commands to run in the macro. Yes; check out: Drop-Down Prompts for Roll Queries Depending on the "commands" you wish to place within your Roll Query, you may need to use the techniques outlined in Advanced Usage for Roll Queries .
Silvyre said: Xargun said: Was wondering if there is a way to create drop down menus in a macro for characters to select from ? Then each action in the drop down menu would have its own line or two of commands to run in the macro. Yes; check out: Drop-Down Prompts for Roll Queries Depending on the "commands" you wish to place within your Roll Query, you may need to use the techniques outlined in Advanced Usage for Roll Queries . thank you. I will look that up.
Xargun said: Was wondering if there is a way to create drop down menus in a macro for characters to select from&nbsp; ?&nbsp; Then each action in the drop down menu would have its own line or two of commands to run in the macro. Xargun yes, can you post your idea and maybe we can help. Are you using power cards? What game and sheet?
Craven said: Xargun said: Was wondering if there is a way to create drop down menus in a macro for characters to select from&nbsp; ?&nbsp; Then each action in the drop down menu would have its own line or two of commands to run in the macro. Xargun yes, can you post your idea and maybe we can help. Are you using power cards? What game and sheet? I am using Power Cards for my Vampire the Masquerade (3rd edition) game with a modified character sheet. The sheet doesn't matter as most of my macros are on 3rd tab of the sheet anyways and not rolled directly from the sheet itself. &nbsp;The players just have several abilities that have more than 1 way to use it and drop downs would make it much cleaner instead of a macro for each possible use of an ability or Discipline. I looked at the links above and just haven't had time to try it on my own yet. If someone had an example of a macro they had using drop downs (with Power Cards) so I could see how it works that would be tremendously helpful -- the wiki is short of examples.
I use the --whisper|GM to send info from the Power Card to myself (as the GM) but sometimes I want to send the info to myself and the player owning the charatcer. Is there a single command to do this ?&nbsp; or do I need to include another --whisper at the end of the macro to repeat the info to the player?

Edited 1511645118
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Xargun said: I use the --whisper|GM to send info from the Power Card to myself (as the GM) but sometimes I want to send the info to myself and the player owning the charatcer. Is there a single command to do this ? Yes, you can use --whisper|gm, @{character_name}
Silvyre said: Xargun said: I use the --whisper|GM to send info from the Power Card to myself (as the GM) but sometimes I want to send the info to myself and the player owning the charatcer. Is there a single command to do this ? Yes, you can use --whisper|gm, @{character_name} Excellent. thank you
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Xargun said: If someone had an example of a macro they had using drop downs (with Power Cards) so I could see how it works that would be tremendously helpful Using PowerCard's conditionals, you could avoid using the techniques outlined in Advanced Usage for Roll Queries . For example, !power {{ --name|?{Skill|Acrobatics|Athletics|etc.} --?? ?{Skill} == Acrobatics ?? Roll|[[ 1d20 + @{acrobatics} ]] --?? ?{Skill} == Athletics ?? Roll|[[ 1d20 + @{athletics} ]] }}
Silvyre said: Xargun said: If someone had an example of a macro they had using drop downs (with Power Cards) so I could see how it works that would be tremendously helpful Using PowerCard's conditionals, you could avoid using the techniques outlined in Advanced Usage for Roll Queries . For example, !power {{ --name|?{Skill|Acrobatics|Athletics|etc.} --?? ?{Skill} == Acrobatics ?? Roll|[[ 1d20 + @{acrobatics} ]] --?? ?{Skill} == Athletics ?? Roll|[[ 1d20 + @{athletics} ]] }} I will take that and see what I can do. Thanks again

Edited 1511717625
Xargun said: Silvyre said: Xargun said: If someone had an example of a macro they had using drop downs (with Power Cards) so I could see how it works that would be tremendously helpful Using PowerCard's conditionals, you could avoid using the techniques outlined in Advanced Usage for Roll Queries . For example, !power {{ --name|?{Skill|Acrobatics|Athletics|etc.} --?? ?{Skill} == Acrobatics ?? Roll|[[ 1d20 + @{acrobatics} ]] --?? ?{Skill} == Athletics ?? Roll|[[ 1d20 + @{athletics} ]] }} I will take that and see what I can do. Thanks again Here is one of my weapon macro with a chose of normal, advantage, disadvantage. Also ask if sneak attack, compares the roll for 20 crit or 1 fumble. Edit: Oh and plays a sound effect. !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --emote|** @{selected|token_name} Swings a Sword. ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Rapier --leftsub|Melee Attack --rightsub|Sword --Range| 5' --Target|@{target|token_name} --Attack|[[ [$Atk] ?{Advantage?| Normal, 1d20 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Advantage, 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Disadvantage, 2d20KL1 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]]} ]] vs **AC** [[@{target||npc_ac}]] --?? $Atk &lt; @{target||npc_ac} ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? $Atk &lt; @{target||npc_ac} ?? soundfx1|_play|SwordMiss --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} ?? soundfx1|_play|SwordHit --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 ?? Hit:|[[ [$Dmg] 1d8 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] + ?{Sneak Attack|no, 0|yes, [[ceil((@{base_level}) / 2)]]}d6]] piercing damage --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[ [$CritDmg] 2d8+[[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] + (?{Sneak Attack} * 2)d6} ]] piercing damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? alterbar2|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^CritDmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? !|**Fumble:** [[ [TXT] 1t[CFM] ]] --Assassinate:|You have advantage on attack rolls against any creature that hasn't taken a turn in the combat yet. In addition, any hit you score against a creature that is surprised is a critical hit. }}
Craven said: Xargun said: Silvyre said: Xargun said: If someone had an example of a macro they had using drop downs (with Power Cards) so I could see how it works that would be tremendously helpful Using PowerCard's conditionals, you could avoid using the techniques outlined in Advanced Usage for Roll Queries . For example, !power {{ --name|?{Skill|Acrobatics|Athletics|etc.} --?? ?{Skill} == Acrobatics ?? Roll|[[ 1d20 + @{acrobatics} ]] --?? ?{Skill} == Athletics ?? Roll|[[ 1d20 + @{athletics} ]] }} I will take that and see what I can do. Thanks again Here is one of my weapon macro with a chose of normal, advantage, disadvantage. Also ask if sneak attack, compares the roll for 20 crit or 1 fumble. Edit: Oh and plays a sound effect. !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --emote|** @{selected|token_name} Swings a Sword. ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Rapier --leftsub|Melee Attack --rightsub|Sword --Range| 5' --Target|@{target|token_name} --Attack|[[ [$Atk] ?{Advantage?| Normal, 1d20 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Advantage, 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Disadvantage, 2d20KL1 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]]} ]] vs **AC** [[@{target||npc_ac}]] --?? $Atk &lt; @{target||npc_ac} ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? $Atk &lt; @{target||npc_ac} ?? soundfx1|_play|SwordMiss --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} ?? soundfx1|_play|SwordHit --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 ?? Hit:|[[ [$Dmg] 1d8 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] + ?{Sneak Attack|no, 0|yes, [[ceil((@{base_level}) / 2)]]}d6]] piercing damage --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[ [$CritDmg] 2d8+[[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] + (?{Sneak Attack} * 2)d6} ]] piercing damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? alterbar2|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^CritDmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? !|**Fumble:** [[ [TXT] 1t[CFM] ]] --Assassinate:|You have advantage on attack rolls against any creature that hasn't taken a turn in the combat yet. In addition, any hit you score against a creature that is surprised is a critical hit. }} Wow... Will take me some time to dissect that and turn it into a Vampire themed macro. Thanks for posting.

Edited 1511729794
Xargun said: Craven said: Xargun said: Silvyre said: Xargun said: If someone had an example of a macro they had using drop downs (with Power Cards) so I could see how it works that would be tremendously helpful Using PowerCard's conditionals, you could avoid using the techniques outlined in Advanced Usage for Roll Queries . For example, !power {{ --name|?{Skill|Acrobatics|Athletics|etc.} --?? ?{Skill} == Acrobatics ?? Roll|[[ 1d20 + @{acrobatics} ]] --?? ?{Skill} == Athletics ?? Roll|[[ 1d20 + @{athletics} ]] }} I will take that and see what I can do. Thanks again Here is one of my weapon macro with a chose of normal, advantage, disadvantage. Also ask if sneak attack, compares the roll for 20 crit or 1 fumble. Edit: Oh and plays a sound effect. !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --emote|** @{selected|token_name} Swings a Sword. ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Rapier --leftsub|Melee Attack --rightsub|Sword --Range| 5' --Target|@{target|token_name} --Attack|[[ [$Atk] ?{Advantage?| Normal, 1d20 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Advantage, 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Disadvantage, 2d20KL1 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [DEX] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]]} ]] vs **AC** [[@{target||npc_ac}]] --?? $Atk &lt; @{target||npc_ac} ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? $Atk &lt; @{target||npc_ac} ?? soundfx1|_play|SwordMiss --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} ?? soundfx1|_play|SwordHit --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 ?? Hit:|[[ [$Dmg] 1d8 + [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] + ?{Sneak Attack|no, 0|yes, [[ceil((@{base_level}) / 2)]]}d6]] piercing damage --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[ [$CritDmg] 2d8+[[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] + (?{Sneak Attack} * 2)d6} ]] piercing damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? alterbar2|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^CritDmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? !|**Fumble:** [[ [TXT] 1t[CFM] ]] --Assassinate:|You have advantage on attack rolls against any creature that hasn't taken a turn in the combat yet. In addition, any hit you score against a creature that is surprised is a critical hit. }} Wow... Will take me some time to dissect that and turn it into a Vampire themed macro. Thanks for posting. This might help some. Post some of the macro you want to combine and what the choices are and maybe we can help.
Another dumb question... Can I use multiple different whispers in a Power Card macro to send different information to different people ?&nbsp; I want to send certain info to myself (GM), some to the person using the macro and then some to the target of the macro..