Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Script] PowerCards 3 (Thread 4)

Silvyre
Forum Champion
Danny C. said: Thx, Silvyre but i do have a Question, Do I use this line like this or do I replace it with the one in bold --?? $ARoll <= $Target ?? Damage| ~R [[1d10 + @{Selected|StrengthBonus}+@{Selected|meleedmg1}]] | [[1d10 + @{Selected|StrengthBonus}+@{Selected|meleedmg1}]] ~R You would replace that bolded line with this: --?? $ARoll <= $Target ?? Damage| ~R [[ [NH] {1d9, floor(1d10/10) * (10 + [[ 1d100!>[[@{selected|meleetohit1} + ?{Modifier|0}]]>[[@{selected|meleetohit1} + ?{Modifier|0}]] ]]d10)}kh1 + @{selected|StrengthBonus} + @{selected|meleedmg1} ]] ~R
thx, it works perfect :)
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Great!

Edited 1513007607
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Dec 11th, 2017 ~ 10:43 am eastern Version: 3.5.1 Link: <a href="https://gist.github.com/Sky-Captain-13/452330a3d926b32da49c" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/Sky-Captain-13/452330a3d926b32da49c</a> Bugfix: Fixed issue with alterbar commands with a target id that contained a _ or - Update : Added an option to count number of 10s rolled, more flexibility to come in later versions.
I am trying to create Magic Missile (as an example) using Power Cards and Alter Bars. My current script: !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Denni --leftsub|Magic Attack --rightsub|Magic Missile --Range:| 120' --Casting Time:| 1 action --Components:| V, S --Missile 1:| [[ [$Atk1] 1d4+1 ]] --Missile 2:| [[ [$Atk2] 1d4+1 ]] --Missile 3:| [[ [$Atk3] 1d4+1 ]] --Damage:| [[ [$Dmg] ^Atk1 + ^Atk2 + ^Atk3]] force --?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg]/2 _show|all }} When I try to run it, I get the following error: SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but "^" found. Maybe someone could explain how to use the variables in macro/API so I don't have to ask so many questions when it comes to writing my macros. I am looking to create multiple variables and add them together so that everyone can see all the rolls separately. Once all the damage is added together, I want the HP bar (bar3) to reduce by damage. Thanks in advance.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Theodore S. said: I am looking to create multiple variables and add them together so that everyone can see all the rolls separately. It's not possible to call RollIDs within inline rolls. Here is the workaround: !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Denni --leftsub|Magic Attack --rightsub|Magic Missile --Range:| 120' --Casting Time:| 1 action --Components:| V, S --Missile 1:| [! [^Atk1] !] --Missile 2:| [! [^Atk2] !] --Missile 3:| [! [^Atk3] !] --Damage:| [[ [$Dmg] [$Atk1]{1d4+1} + [$Atk2]{1d4+1} + [$Atk3]{1d4+1} ]] force --?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg]/2 _show|all }}
Thanks for the fix SKY
Another update! Lovely!

Edited 1513029738
Theodore S. said: I am trying to create Magic Missile (as an example) using Power Cards and Alter Bars. My current script: !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Denni --leftsub|Magic Attack --rightsub|Magic Missile --Range:| 120' --Casting Time:| 1 action --Components:| V, S --Missile 1:| [[ [$Atk1] 1d4+1 ]] --Missile 2:| [[ [$Atk2] 1d4+1 ]] --Missile 3:| [[ [$Atk3] 1d4+1 ]] --Damage:| [[ [$Dmg] ^Atk1 + ^Atk2 + ^Atk3]] force --?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg]/2 _show|all }} When I try to run it, I get the following error: SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but "^" found. Maybe someone could explain how to use the variables in macro/API so I don't have to ask so many questions when it comes to writing my macros. I am looking to create multiple variables and add them together so that everyone can see all the rolls separately. Once all the damage is added together, I want the HP bar (bar3) to reduce by damage. Thanks in advance. Here is my power card macro for Magic Missile. !setattr --name @{selected|character_name} --modb --lvl?{Spell Slot|1}_slots_expended|-1 !power {{ --emote|** @{selected|token_name} Unleashes a spell ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --titlefontshadow|none --format|Conditions --corners|10 --name|Magic Missle --Spell Level:| **Level 1** --leftsub|Ranged Attack spell --rightsub| 120' --Stats:| **Evocation** | **1 Action** |&nbsp;&nbsp;**VS** --target_list|@{target|1st|token_id} | @{target|2nd|token_id} | @{target|3rd|token_id} --Missiles#?{Number of Missiles|3}|[[1d4+1]] vs %%token_name%% --Spell Desc:|^* You create three glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4+1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously and you can direct them to hit one creature or several. ^^ ^^ When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the spell creates one more dart for each slot above 1st. }} First you select 6 targets. If only 1 target then click the same target 6 time. Don't worry about the number of target the only amount displayed is when you are ask how many missiles default 3. Spell Slot used to remove a point defaulting to 1. If cast at higher level pick the slot. Then it will ask how many missiles. You will see in my example 3 go to the Goblin Boss and 1 to the Mummy If you like to see something added let me know. I have been playing around with creating better token what do you think?
Craven said: Theodore S. said: I am trying to create Magic Missile (as an example) using Power Cards and Alter Bars. My current script: !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Denni --leftsub|Magic Attack --rightsub|Magic Missile --Range:| 120' --Casting Time:| 1 action --Components:| V, S --Missile 1:| [[ [$Atk1] 1d4+1 ]] --Missile 2:| [[ [$Atk2] 1d4+1 ]] --Missile 3:| [[ [$Atk3] 1d4+1 ]] --Damage:| [[ [$Dmg] ^Atk1 + ^Atk2 + ^Atk3]] force --?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg]/2 _show|all }} When I try to run it, I get the following error: SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but "^" found. Maybe someone could explain how to use the variables in macro/API so I don't have to ask so many questions when it comes to writing my macros. I am looking to create multiple variables and add them together so that everyone can see all the rolls separately. Once all the damage is added together, I want the HP bar (bar3) to reduce by damage. Thanks in advance. Here is my power card macro for Magic Missile. !setattr --name @{selected|character_name} --modb --lvl?{Spell Slot|1}_slots_expended|-1 !power {{ --emote|** @{selected|token_name} Unleashes a spell ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --titlefontshadow|none --format|Conditions --corners|10 --name|Magic Missle --Spell Level:| **Level 1** --leftsub|Ranged Attack spell --rightsub| 120' --Stats:| **Evocation** | **1 Action** |&nbsp;&nbsp;**VS** --target_list|@{target|1st|token_id} | @{target|2nd|token_id} | @{target|3rd|token_id} --Missiles#?{Number of Missiles|3}|[[1d4+1]] vs %%token_name%% --Spell Desc:|^* You create three glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4+1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously and you can direct them to hit one creature or several. ^^ ^^ When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the spell creates one more dart for each slot above 1st. }} First you select 6 targets. If only 1 target then click the same target 6 time. Don't worry about the number of target the only amount displayed is when you are ask how many missiles default 3. Spell Slot used to remove a point defaulting to 1. If cast at higher level pick the slot. Then it will ask how many missiles. You will see in my example 3 go to the Goblin Boss and 1 to the Mummy If you like to see something added let me know. I have been playing around with creating better token what do you think? That is awesome for the spells but doesn't reduce the HP of the attacking token. Any way to incorporate that into your macro?

Edited 1513041805
Silvyre said: Theodore S. said: I am looking to create multiple variables and add them together so that everyone can see all the rolls separately. It's not possible to call RollIDs within inline rolls. Here is the workaround: !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Denni --leftsub|Magic Attack --rightsub|Magic Missile --Range:| 120' --Casting Time:| 1 action --Components:| V, S --Missile 1:| [! [^Atk1] !] --Missile 2:| [! [^Atk2] !] --Missile 3:| [! [^Atk3] !] --Damage:| [[ [$Dmg] [$Atk1]{1d4+1} + [$Atk2]{1d4+1} + [$Atk3]{1d4+1} ]] force --?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg]/2 _show|all }} That looks awesome but every time I try to run it, it throws an error: TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of null TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of null at apiscript.js:6869:58 at Array.forEach (native) at apiscript.js:6859:14 at checkFinishedOps (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:150:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:751:7) at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:150:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:831:8) at Timeout._onTimeout (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:768:19) at ontimeout (timers.js:380:14) at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:244:5) at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:214:5)

Edited 1513044083
Theodore S. said: Silvyre said: Theodore S. said: I am looking to create multiple variables and add them together so that everyone can see all the rolls separately. It's not possible to call RollIDs within inline rolls. Here is the workaround: !power {{ --titlefontshadow|none --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Denni --leftsub|Magic Attack --rightsub|Magic Missile --Range:| 120' --Casting Time:| 1 action --Components:| V, S --Missile 1:| [! [^Atk1] !] --Missile 2:| [! [^Atk2] !] --Missile 3:| [! [^Atk3] !] --Damage:| [[ [$Dmg] [$Atk1]{1d4+1} + [$Atk2]{1d4+1} + [$Atk3]{1d4+1} ]] force --?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg]/2 _show|all }} That looks awesome but every time I try to run it, it throws an error: TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of null TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of null at apiscript.js:6869:58 at Array.forEach (native) at apiscript.js:6859:14 at checkFinishedOps (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:150:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:751:7) at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:150:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:831:8) at Timeout._onTimeout (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:768:19) at ontimeout (timers.js:380:14) at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:244:5) at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:214:5) If your using all of my Macro you need setchatattr API the command is at the to
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Theodore S. said: That looks awesome but every time I try to run it, it throws an error Ah, that would be this line: -- ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg]/2 _show|all Remove the "?? " and it should function.
Silvyre said: Theodore S. said: That looks awesome but every time I try to run it, it throws an error Ah, that would be this line: -- ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg]/2 _show|all Remove the "?? " and it should function. Awesome but the ability to display the individual missiles is a little broken. All 3 show the full damage but when you hover over the Damage, you see all the rolls. I am sure that is just something minor.
You could use alterbars in my macro for Magic Missile but it would be hard to use it for multi-targets.
Craven said: You could use alterbars in my macro for Magic Missile but it would be hard to use it for multi-targets. Ya but most people when casting Magic Missile or multi-target spells are only going after one target anyways.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Theodore S. said: I am sure that is just something minor. (Fixed via PM)
Theodore S. said: Craven said: You could use alterbars in my macro for Magic Missile but it would be hard to use it for multi-targets. Ya but most people when casting Magic Missile or multi-target spells are only going after one target anyways. My caster in the party uses magic missile at multiple targets to break concentration spells.&nbsp;
Well, I rarely see that in my game so I shall see what happens in the future.
That token looks really cool craven
Danny C. said: That token looks really cool craven Thanks
When a use target in my macro it move focus to the target character, is there a command to move focus back to the original character?

Edited 1513139624
Craven said: When a use target in my macro it move focus to the target character, is there a command to move focus back to the original character? Not that I know of but why would it matter on where the focus is? Aside from that, got a new conundrum for Power Cards/Alter Bar combo: Damage Immunities, Resistance, and Vulnerabilities As I was writing my question, I figured out how to get immunity, resistance, and vulnerabilities to work. Give the damage types a number. I know you are all going what the hell is he talking about. Let's take D&D 5e Poison Spray: Effect: You extend your hand toward a creature you can see within range and project a puff of noxious gas from your palm. The creature must succeed on a Constitution saving throw or take 2d12 (at level 5) poison damage. In my game, Poison is # 13. Wraiths are immune to Poison damage. Go to 5e OGL Attributes & Abilities page and added immune1 an attribute and gave a value of 13. As Poison Spray does poison damage, variable $Dtype = 13. Let me know what you think of my Power Card/Alter Bar use for a spell vs monster with immunity. !power {{ --hroll|[[ [$immune1] {@{target||immune1}} ]] --hroll|[[ [$immune2] {@{target||immune2}} ]] --hroll|[[ [$Dtype] {13} ]] --titlefontshadow|none --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|spell --corners|10 --name|Poison Spray --leftsub|Magic Attack --rightsub|@{selected|character_name} --Range:| 10' --Casting Time:| 1 action --Components:| V, S --Saving Throw DC:|[[ [$DC]{16} ]] --Effect:|You extend your hand toward a creature you can see within range and project a puff of noxious gas from your palm. The creature must succeed on a Constitution saving throw [[ [$Save]{@{target||con_save_roll}} ]] or take [[ [$Dmg] 2d12]] poison damage. --?? $Save &gt;= $DC OR $immune1 == $Dtype OR $immune2 == $Dtype ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? $Save &lt; $DC ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|all --?? @{target||immune1} == $Dtype OR @{target||immune2} == $Dtype OR $Save &gt;= $DC ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? @{target||immune1} &lt;&gt; $Dtype AND @{target||immune2} &lt;&gt; $Dtype AND $Save &lt; $DC ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|all }}

Edited 1513208849
I am actually trying to get damage to work with resistances, immunities, and vulnerabilities. Newest PowerCard Macro: !power {{ --hroll|[[ [$Dtype]{3} ]] --titlefontshadow|none --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Greataxe --leftsub|Melee Attack --rightsub|@{selected|character_name} --Range|5' --Attack|[[ [$Atk] ?{Advantage?| Normal, 1d20 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] [STR] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Advantage, 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] [STR] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]] | Disadvantage, 2d20KL1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] [STR] + [[@{selected|pb}]] [PROF]]} ]] vs **AC** [[@{target||npc_ac}]] --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 ?? Damage:|[[ [$Dmg]{1d12+2+[[@selected|strength_mod]]} ]] slashing damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[ [$CritDmg]{2d12+2+[[@{selected|strength_mod}]]} ]] slashing damage --?? $Atk &lt; @{target||npc_ac} ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||immune1} OR $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||immune2} ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|all }} It is actually giving nothing when I run it including no Power Card. No errors.

Edited 1513211254
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Theodore S. said: &nbsp;[PROF]] Looks like there's an extra ] here (3 instances). Try removing them.
Silvyre said: Theodore S. said: &nbsp;[PROF]] Looks like there's an extra ] here (3 instances). Try removing them. Unfortunately, that didn't change anything.
OK. Had to borrow a working PowerCard/Alterbar from another game of mine and edit it to match the stats of the Greataxe but now when is tests against immunity, vulnerability, and resistance, the alter bar breaks but the damage still shows. Also, will mention that critical attacks still work perfectly. !power {{ --hroll|[[ [$Dtype] {3} ]] --titlefontshadow|none --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Greataxe --leftsub|Melee Attack --rightsub|@{selected|character_name} --Range|5' --Attack|[[ [$Atk] ?{Advantage?| Normal, 1d20 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] + [[@{selected|pb}]] | Advantage, 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] + [[@{selected|pb}]] | Disadvantage, 2d20KL1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] + [[@{selected|pb}]] } ]] vs **AC** [[@{target||npc_ac}]] --?? $Atk &lt; @{target||npc_ac} ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 ?? Hit:|[[ [$Dmg] 1d12+2+[[@{selected|strength_mod}]] ]] slashing damage --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Dtype.total &lt;&gt; @{target||immune3} AND $Dtype.total &lt;&gt; @{target||vulnerable3} AND $Dtype.total &lt;&gt; @{target||resist3} ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[ [$CritDmg] 2d12+4+[[@{selected|strength_mod}]] ]] slashing damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? alterbar2|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^CritDmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? !|**Fumble:** }}

Edited 1513226682
Theodore S. said: OK. Had to borrow a working PowerCard/Alterbar from another game of mine and edit it to match the stats of the Greataxe but now when is tests against immunity, vulnerability, and resistance, the alter bar breaks but the damage still shows. Also, will mention that critical attacks still work perfectly. !power {{ --hroll|[[ [$Dtype] {3} ]] --titlefontshadow|none --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Greataxe --leftsub|Melee Attack --rightsub|@{selected|character_name} --Range|5' --Attack|[[ [$Atk] ?{Advantage?| Normal, 1d20 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] + [[@{selected|pb}]] | Advantage, 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] + [[@{selected|pb}]] | Disadvantage, 2d20KL1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] + [[@{selected|pb}]] } ]] vs **AC** [[@{target||npc_ac}]] --?? $Atk &lt; @{target||npc_ac} ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 ?? Hit:|[[ [$Dmg] 1d12+2+[[@{selected|strength_mod}]] ]] slashing damage --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Dtype.total &lt;&gt; @{target||immune3} AND $Dtype.total &lt;&gt; @{target||vulnerable3} AND $Dtype.total &lt;&gt; @{target||resist3} ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[ [$CritDmg] 2d12+4+[[@{selected|strength_mod}]] ]] slashing damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? alterbar2|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^CritDmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? !|**Fumble:** }} Check and see if $Dtype is doing anything use [^Dtype] to display the value. If it not working try --hroll|[[ [$Dtype] 0d0 + {3} ]] Also noticed in your Magic Missile macro you are dividing your damage by 2 --?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|- [^Dmg]/2 _show|all If intended ignore.

Edited 1513231185
Craven said: Theodore S. said: OK. Had to borrow a working PowerCard/Alterbar from another game of mine and edit it to match the stats of the Greataxe but now when is tests against immunity, vulnerability, and resistance, the alter bar breaks but the damage still shows. Also, will mention that critical attacks still work perfectly. !power {{ --hroll|[[ [$Dtype] {3} ]] --titlefontshadow|none --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Greataxe --leftsub|Melee Attack --rightsub|@{selected|character_name} --Range|5' --Attack|[[ [$Atk] ?{Advantage?| Normal, 1d20 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] + [[@{selected|pb}]] | Advantage, 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] + [[@{selected|pb}]] | Disadvantage, 2d20KL1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] + [[@{selected|pb}]] } ]] vs **AC** [[@{target||npc_ac}]] --?? $Atk &lt; @{target||npc_ac} ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 ?? Hit:|[[ [$Dmg] 1d12+2+[[@{selected|strength_mod}]] ]] slashing damage --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Dtype.total &lt;&gt; @{target||immune3} AND $Dtype.total &lt;&gt; @{target||vulnerable3} AND $Dtype.total &lt;&gt; @{target||resist3} ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[ [$CritDmg] 2d12+4+[[@{selected|strength_mod}]] ]] slashing damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? alterbar2|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^CritDmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? !|**Fumble:** }} Check and see if $Dtype is doing anything use [^Dtype] to display the value. If it not working try --hroll|[[ [$Dtype] 0d0 + {3} ]] Also noticed in your Magic Missile macro you are dividing your damage by 2 --?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|- [^Dmg]/2 _show|all If intended ignore. Ya. I fixed my Magic Missile macro as it wasn't supposed to divide by 2. But I will test the Dtype. Tested Dtype using the Critical Hit and it displayed 3 damage. I am starting to believe that PowerCard/Alter Bar is ignoring my conditionals as I got it to start displaying Alter Bar again, @{target||resist3} = 3... Added the following line right below the first alter bar [^Dmg]: --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||immune3} AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||vulnerable3} AND $Dtype == @{target||resist3} ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg]/2 _show|all That being said, when player attacks and hits for non-critical damage, it should halve the damage but instead applied full damage.
Theodore S. said: Craven said: Theodore S. said: OK. Had to borrow a working PowerCard/Alterbar from another game of mine and edit it to match the stats of the Greataxe but now when is tests against immunity, vulnerability, and resistance, the alter bar breaks but the damage still shows. Also, will mention that critical attacks still work perfectly. !power {{ --hroll|[[ [$Dtype] {3} ]] --titlefontshadow|none --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Greataxe --leftsub|Melee Attack --rightsub|@{selected|character_name} --Range|5' --Attack|[[ [$Atk] ?{Advantage?| Normal, 1d20 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] + [[@{selected|pb}]] | Advantage, 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] + [[@{selected|pb}]] | Disadvantage, 2d20KL1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] + [[@{selected|pb}]] } ]] vs **AC** [[@{target||npc_ac}]] --?? $Atk &lt; @{target||npc_ac} ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 ?? Hit:|[[ [$Dmg] 1d12+2+[[@{selected|strength_mod}]] ]] slashing damage --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Dtype.total &lt;&gt; @{target||immune3} AND $Dtype.total &lt;&gt; @{target||vulnerable3} AND $Dtype.total &lt;&gt; @{target||resist3} ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[ [$CritDmg] 2d12+4+[[@{selected|strength_mod}]] ]] slashing damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? alterbar2|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^CritDmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? !|**Fumble:** }} Check and see if $Dtype is doing anything use [^Dtype] to display the value. If it not working try --hroll|[[ [$Dtype] 0d0 + {3} ]] Also noticed in your Magic Missile macro you are dividing your damage by 2 --?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|- [^Dmg]/2 _show|all If intended ignore. Ya. I fixed my Magic Missile macro as it wasn't supposed to divide by 2. But I will test the Dtype. Tested Dtype using the Critical Hit and it displayed 3 damage. I am starting to believe that PowerCard/Alter Bar is ignoring my conditionals as I got it to start displaying Alter Bar again, @{target||resist3} = 3... Added the following line right below the first alter bar [^Dmg]: --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||immune3} AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||vulnerable3} AND $Dtype == @{target||resist3} ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg]/2 _show|all That being said, when player attacks and hits for non-critical damage, it should halve the damage but instead applied full damage. I would add tags to display all the variables [^Atk], [^Atk.base], [^Dtype], @{target||immune3}, @{target||vulnerable3}, @{target||resist3} [^Dmg], @{target||npc_ac} You want to see all the number then follow the logic. I sometime create a flowchart. If its not running the logic is not being met. &nbsp; You can also copy the macro and then replace the variables with what you thing the number should be and see if the logic works. Example --?? 17 &lt; 15 ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? 17 &gt;= 15 AND 14 &lt;&gt; 20 ?? Hit:|[[ [$Dmg] 1d12+2+[[@{selected|strength_mod}]] ]] slashing damage --?? 17 &gt;= 15 AND 14 &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Dtype.total &lt;&gt; @{target||immune3} AND $Dtype.total &lt;&gt; @{target||vulnerable3} AND $Dtype.total &lt;&gt; @{target||resist3} ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|all --?? 14 == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[ [$CritDmg] 2d12+4+[[@{selected|strength_mod}]] ]] slashing damage --?? 14 == 20 ?? alterbar2|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^CritDmg] _show|all --?? 14 == 1 ?? !|**Fumble:** Its import to see all the number and then plug them in and follow the logic to see if its met

Edited 1513276059
OK. I did as you said. Here is my resulting macro: !power {{ --hroll|[[ [$Dtype] 0d0 + {3} ]] --hroll|[[ [$Zero] 0d0 + {0} ]] --titlefontshadow|none --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|atwill --corners|10 --name|Greataxe --leftsub|Melee Attack --rightsub|@{selected|character_name} --Range|5' --Dtype:|[^Dtype] --Atk:|[^Atk] --Dmg:|[^Dmg] --CritDmg|[^CritDmg] --Resist3:|[[@{target||resist3}]] --Vulnerable3:|[[@{target||vulnerable3}]] --Immune3:|[[@{target||immune3}]] --Attack|[[ [$Atk] ?{Advantage?| Normal, 1d20 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] + [[@{selected|pb}]] | Advantage, 2d20KH1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] + [[@{selected|pb}]] | Disadvantage, 2d20KL1 + [[@{selected|strength_mod}]] + [[@{selected|pb}]] } ]] vs **AC** [[@{target||npc_ac}]] --?? $Atk &lt; @{target||npc_ac} ?? !Missed|**You missed!** --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 ?? Hit:|[[ [$Dmg] 1d12+2+[[@{selected|strength_mod}]] ]] slashing damage --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||immune3} AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||vulnerable3} AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||resist3} ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|all --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||immune3} AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||vulnerable3} AND $Dtype == @{target||resist3} ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg]/2 _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit:|[[ [$CritDmg] 2d12+4+[[@{selected|strength_mod}]] ]] slashing damage --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? alterbar2|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^CritDmg] _show|all --?? $Atk.base == 1 ?? !|**Fumble:** }} When I run it, I throws an error on the --Dtype:|[^Dtype] line saying Roll ID Not Found. But it is clearly written. Hmmm. Update: Added my Zero hidden roll. Had Zero show up but Dtype didn't. At that point, flipped the hidden rolls and Dtype showed but Zero didn't. For some reason, Power Card isn't recognizing my first hidden roll.

Edited 1513275478
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Theodore S. said: --hroll|[[ [$Dtype] 0d0 + {3} ]] --hroll|[[ [$Zero] 0d0 + {0} ]] PowerCards cannot simultaneously use two tags with identical names. Instead, use --hroll|[[ [$Dtype] 0d0 + {3} ]] [[ [$Zero] 0d0 + {0} ]]

Edited 1513276593
Silvyre said: Theodore S. said: --hroll|[[ [$Dtype] 0d0 + {3} ]] --hroll|[[ [$Zero] 0d0 + {0} ]] PowerCards cannot simultaneously use two tags with identical names. Instead, use --hroll|[[ [$Dtype] 0d0 + {3} ]] [[ [$Zero] 0d0 + {0} ]] That worked perfectly but now even with normal damage, it ignores the facts that it should be halved as NPC is resistant to slashing damage. --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||immune3} AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||vulnerable3} AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||resist3} ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|all --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||immune3} AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||vulnerable3} AND $Dtype == @{target||resist3} ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg]/2 _show|all Update: I found my error. I had changed the hidden Dtype roller name and forgot to update the conditionals. It works now. Thanks for ALL the help Craven and Silvyre.
Theodore S. said: Silvyre said: Theodore S. said: --hroll|[[ [$Dtype] 0d0 + {3} ]] --hroll|[[ [$Zero] 0d0 + {0} ]] PowerCards cannot simultaneously use two tags with identical names. Instead, use --hroll|[[ [$Dtype] 0d0 + {3} ]] [[ [$Zero] 0d0 + {0} ]] That worked perfectly but now even with normal damage, it ignores the facts that it should be halved as NPC is resistant to slashing damage. --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||immune3} AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||vulnerable3} AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||resist3} ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg] _show|all --?? $Atk &gt;= @{target||npc_ac} AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||immune3} AND $Dtype &lt;&gt; @{target||vulnerable3} AND $Dtype == @{target||resist3} ?? alterbar1|_target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|-[^Dmg]/2 _show|all Update: I found my error. I had changed the hidden Dtype roller name and forgot to update the conditionals. It works now. Thanks for ALL the help Craven and Silvyre. Glad I could help now we need to help fix those colors lol.
LOL. I will fix that. It was a situation of playing around with the setting up of the handout.
Hey everyone, I am back with a new problem and hopefully the last one I run into. I am trying to get a variable to save after asking a query (Improvised Weapon Damage Type) but after going through all the questions, it outputs nothing. I honestly believe the issue is in my query line below: --hroll|[[ [$Zero] 0d0 + {0} ]] [[ [$Dtype] ?{Damage Type?| Piercing, 1 | Bludgeoning, 2 | Slashing, 3 } ]] Any assistance is appreciated.

Edited 1513303771
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Try replacing with this: --hroll|[[ [$Zero] {0} ]] [[ [$Dtype] ?{Damage Type?|Piercing,1|Bludgeoning,2|Slashing,3} + {0} ]] The reason your macro wasn't outputting anything was likely because the second inline roll was lacking a necessary sum roll , which I added. I additionally removed the spaces in the Damage Type query as a precaution, as conditionals can be picky about extra spaces.
Silvyre said: Try replacing with this: --hroll|[[ [$Zero] {0} ]] [[ [$Dtype] ?{Damage Type?|Piercing,1|Bludgeoning,2|Slashing,3} + {0} ]] The reason your macro wasn't outputting anything was likely because the second inline roll was lacking a necessary sum roll , which I added. I additionally removed the spaces in the Damage Type query as a precaution, as conditionals can be picky about extra spaces. Once again, Silvyre with the right answer. I knew it was something simple missing.

Edited 1513640853
Hi everyone, In first, i want to say Thanks to the creator of this fabulous API. That's really great !&nbsp; I take a macro for saving throw in D&D5 on an another topic. And i want to turn in a powercard, because is finally the best presentation for roll things. I've try some command, but i don't understand how i can't do that&nbsp; @{selected|wtype}&{template:simple} @{selected|rtype}?{Save |Strength,+[[(@{selected|strength_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_str_save}*@{selected|npc})]][STR SAVE] ]]}} {{rname=^{strength-save-u}}} {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|strength_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_str_save}*@{selected|npc})]][STR SAVE] ]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|strength_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_str_save}*@{selected|npc})]][STR SAVE] ]] |Dexterity,+[[(@{selected|dexterity_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_dex_save}*@{selected|npc})]][DEX SAVE] ]]}} {{rname=^{dexterity-save-u}}} {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|dexterity_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_dex_save}*@{selected|npc})]][DEX SAVE] ]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|dexterity_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_dex_save}*@{selected|npc})]][DEX SAVE] ]] |Constitution,+[[(@{selected|constitution_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_con_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CON SAVE] ]]}} {{rname=^{constitution-save-u}}} {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|constitution_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_con_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CON SAVE] ]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|constitution_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_con_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CON SAVE] ]] |Intelligence,+[[(@{selected|intelligence_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_int_save}*@{selected|npc})]][INT SAVE] ]]}} {{rname=^{intelligence-save-u}}} {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|intelligence_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_int_save}*@{selected|npc})]][INT SAVE] ]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|intelligence_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_int_save}*@{selected|npc})]][INT SAVE] ]] |Wisdom,+[[(@{selected|wisdom_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_wis_save}*@{selected|npc})]][WIS SAVE] ]]}} {{rname=^{wisdom-save-u}}} {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|wisdom_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_wis_save}*@{selected|npc})]][WIS SAVE] ]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|wisdom_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_wis_save}*@{selected|npc})]][WIS SAVE] ]] |Charisma,+[[(@{selected|charisma_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_cha_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CHA SAVE] ]]}} {{rname=^{charisma-save-u}}} {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|charisma_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_cha_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CHA SAVE] ]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|charisma_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_cha_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CHA SAVE] ]] }}} @{selected|global_save_mod} @{selected|charname_output}
Ziterman S. said: Hi everyone, In first, i want to say Thanks to the creator of this fabulous API. That's really great !&nbsp; I take a macro for saving throw in D&D5 on an another topic. And i want to turn in a powercard, because is finally the best presentation for roll things. I've try some command, but i don't understand how i can't do that&nbsp; @{selected|wtype}&{template:simple} @{selected|rtype}?{Save |Strength,+[[(@{selected|strength_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_str_save}*@{selected|npc})]][STR SAVE] ]]}} {{rname=^{strength-save-u}}} {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|strength_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_str_save}*@{selected|npc})]][STR SAVE] ]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|strength_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_str_save}*@{selected|npc})]][STR SAVE] ]] |Dexterity,+[[(@{selected|dexterity_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_dex_save}*@{selected|npc})]][DEX SAVE] ]]}} {{rname=^{dexterity-save-u}}} {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|dexterity_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_dex_save}*@{selected|npc})]][DEX SAVE] ]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|dexterity_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_dex_save}*@{selected|npc})]][DEX SAVE] ]] |Constitution,+[[(@{selected|constitution_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_con_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CON SAVE] ]]}} {{rname=^{constitution-save-u}}} {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|constitution_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_con_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CON SAVE] ]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|constitution_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_con_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CON SAVE] ]] |Intelligence,+[[(@{selected|intelligence_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_int_save}*@{selected|npc})]][INT SAVE] ]]}} {{rname=^{intelligence-save-u}}} {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|intelligence_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_int_save}*@{selected|npc})]][INT SAVE] ]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|intelligence_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_int_save}*@{selected|npc})]][INT SAVE] ]] |Wisdom,+[[(@{selected|wisdom_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_wis_save}*@{selected|npc})]][WIS SAVE] ]]}} {{rname=^{wisdom-save-u}}} {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|wisdom_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_wis_save}*@{selected|npc})]][WIS SAVE] ]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|wisdom_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_wis_save}*@{selected|npc})]][WIS SAVE] ]] |Charisma,+[[(@{selected|charisma_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_cha_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CHA SAVE] ]]}} {{rname=^{charisma-save-u}}} {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|charisma_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_cha_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CHA SAVE] ]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|charisma_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_cha_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CHA SAVE] ]] }}} @{selected|global_save_mod} @{selected|charname_output} What game system are you playing and what character sheet?
I play on 5th edtion OGL of D&D with the same character sheet.
If you are trying to get this in Power Cards, that is super simple. I will post my saving throw Power Card I made for 5E OGL. !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --titlebackground|none --titlefontshadow|none --corners|10 --format|atwill --name|Saving Throws --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --rightsub|Level @{selected|level} --Save:|?{Saving Throw| Strength, [[1d20+@{strength_mod}+@{pb}[Strength]]] [[1d20+@{strength_mod}+@{pb}[Strength]]] | Dexterity, [[1d20+@{dexterity_mod}[Dexterity]]] [[1d20+@{dexterity_mod}[Dexterity]]] | Constitution, [[1d20+@{constitution_mod}+@{pb}[Constitution]]] [[1d20+@{constitution_mod}+@{pb}[Constitution]]] | Intelligence, [[1d20+@{intelligence_mod}[Intelligence]]] [[1d20+@{intelligence_mod}[Intelligence]]] | Wisdom, [[1d20+@{wisdom_mod}[Wisdom]]] [[1d20+@{wisdom_mod}[Wisdom]]] | Charisma, [[1d20+@{charisma_mod}[Charisma]]] [[1d20+@{charisma_mod}[Charisma]]] } }} Let me know if that fits your need. All you have to do is move the +@{pb} to whichever stat your character has marked as proficient.
Yep, that's work perfectly and it's what i want ! Thanks to you. It's not possible to put in tittle the save choise for the roll ? Like if i chosse Strengh, that's change the tittle ?&nbsp; But, your macro it's perfect, i'll adapt it for carac roll and skills roll;
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can just add the title of the save into the query: !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --titlebackground|none --titlefontshadow|none --corners|10 --format|atwill --name|Saving Throws --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --rightsub|Level @{selected|level} --Save:|?{Saving Throw| Strength, **Strength** - [[1d20+@{strength_mod}+@{pb}[Strength]]] [[1d20+@{strength_mod}+@{pb}[Strength]]] | Dexterity, **Dexterity** - [[1d20+@{dexterity_mod}[Dexterity]]] [[1d20+@{dexterity_mod}[Dexterity]]] | Constitution, **Constitution** - [[1d20+@{constitution_mod}+@{pb}[Constitution]]] [[1d20+@{constitution_mod}+@{pb}[Constitution]]] | Intelligence, **Intelligence** - [[1d20+@{intelligence_mod}[Intelligence]]] [[1d20+@{intelligence_mod}[Intelligence]]] | Wisdom, **Wisdom** - [[1d20+@{wisdom_mod}[Wisdom]]] [[1d20+@{wisdom_mod}[Wisdom]]] | Charisma, **Charisma** - [[1d20+@{charisma_mod}[Charisma]]] [[1d20+@{charisma_mod}[Charisma]]] } }}
Ziterman S. said: Yep, that's work perfectly and it's what i want ! Thanks to you. It's not possible to put in tittle the save choise for the roll ? Like if i chosse Strengh, that's change the tittle ?&nbsp; But, your macro it's perfect, i'll adapt it for carac roll and skills roll; I am glad I could help my first person with Power Cards. Silvyre & Craven have taught me alot about Power Cards over the last few weeks through various questions I have had.

Edited 1513702230
I feel like if you use the attribute @{constitution_save_prof} you won't have to worry about adding the @{pb} to the end of saves you are proficient at because the attribute already is calculating that. Am I wrong? I don't use the OGL sheet so I don't know.
for the life of me I can not seem to get repeating attacks to work in powercards.&nbsp; I can use a die roll with all the attributes, but using&nbsp; --Attack:|[[ [$Atk] 0d0 + %{selected|repeating_attack_$1_attack} ]] vs @{target||npc_ac} AC Any help with this is appreciated.&nbsp; Thanks
Hey everyone, wonder if you can give me a hand on this one. So i am trying to have a roll query that when the player choose to shoot two shots both damage rolls appears side by side.&nbsp; Right now it looks like this, when i select single shot for example.&nbsp; --Damage|~R [[ [$Dmg] ?{Type|Single Shot, 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]]|Semi Auto, 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] [[2d10kh1 + 9]]} ]] ~R But when I choose Semi Auto, only 1 of the rolls shows. I would like it to look something like this&nbsp; If I add a plus then i just get the combinations of both rolls and I would like to get two different rolls but close to eachother. Any help?
Danny C. said: Hey everyone, wonder if you can give me a hand on this one. So i am trying to have a roll query that when the player choose to shoot two shots both damage rolls appears side by side.&nbsp; Right now it looks like this, when i select single shot for example.&nbsp; --Damage|~R [[ [$Dmg] ?{Type|Single Shot, 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]]|Semi Auto, 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] [[2d10kh1 + 9]]} ]] ~R But when I choose Semi Auto, only 1 of the rolls shows. I would like it to look something like this&nbsp; If I add a plus then i just get the combinations of both rolls and I would like to get two different rolls but close to eachother. Any help? First issue I see in the macro is your [$Dmg] can only store one value. What would happen if you did at the top of your macro: !power{ --hroll|[[ [$Dmg1] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] ]] 0d0 + [[2d10kh1 + 9]] then down in your macro where you want damage to show: --Damage|~R [[ ?{Type|Single Shot, [^Dmg1]|Semi Auto, [^Dmg1] [^Dmg2] } ]] ~R Let me know how that works.