Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Starfinder (simple)] Character sheet

Chase - It's such a simple solution. Thank you for sharing. The likely hood of a character to have a 0 bonus in the key ability is very low. I could only see that situation occurring in a specifically gimped character.

Edited 1513951280
Hey Phillip, thanks very much for the excellent sheet. My friends and I are really enjoying the system, but I did notice a few small things. First, I see that you are planning to adjust AC, factoring in max dex. Max Dex can be accounted for by changing "@{DEX-mod}" in EAC and KAC to "(floor((@{DEX-mod} + @{armor-max-dex}) - (|@{DEX-mod} - @{armor-max-dex}|)) / 2)" which should choose the smaller value out of your dex mod and the armor's max dex. I also noticed that the auto-calculation for skill checks using acp were not factoring it in properly. It seems as though the calculation is using @{acp}, while the value you can edit in the sheet is @{armor-acp}. I wasn't certain on the correct procedure for suggesting these fixes, but figured I should leave them here for you to decide. Thanks again for giving us the chance to be space cowboys :) Edit: May have gotten the absolute sign wrong, can't tell whether to use abs() or ||. Hopefully you can edit as appropriate.
N00b question: When updates go out on this sheet, does my game auto-update the sheet if it's already using it? (I haven't had a chance to check since these most recent updates went out.)

Edited 1513961594
Phillip G.
Sheet Author
Groove - Thank you so much for the suggestion. I have desired a way to account for Max Dex in AC for some time. I didn't stumble on to anything so it has sat on the burner. With regard to the ACP, I had thought it was working fine, but I will look into it. Edit: ACP seems to be working as intended. ACP should be a negative value to ensure proper calculation. With regard to the name, the"title" (which is what is displayed when you hover over the block) did not match the "name" (which is the attribute name). I will most likely update this by changing the "title" so that I do not have to change any formulas. Jason - When the Devs push the updates they automatically go into any campaign that is using the sheet. If you are using a custom sheet to take advantage of changes before they are pushed, then no changes will occur. I expect to put in some changes over the next couple days, but with Monday being the holiday that it is I expect the normal Tuesday updates may get set aside for a week. We'll see what happens.
Groove, I like what you did, but I took it a step further so players could see what Dex bonus (or penalty) was being applied to AC. I added a new column that shows the calculated Dex bonus to AC. This new column displays the results of the formula you provided. As you suspected, the absolute value required the command "abs()". Thanks again for the suggestion!
How hard would it be to set up an import function for this character sheet? I know as a gm that would be amazing. I'd love to be able to just copy paste an enemy in. 
Ahpook
Roll20 Production Team
Quick question:  Is there a way to make all the programmed attack modes pop up when I hit the Attacks button?  right now only the first one comes up. Thanks in advance!
Renderance - To answer your question honestly, I have no idea how much work it would be. I think it would most likely be a significant amount. I am completely clueless when it come to scripting sheet workers and have no idea how the import functions work to even begin with. I think that an import function for the character sheet would be best handled by an API script. Any takers? Ahpook - I am not sure what you are asking. The basic attack buttons each roll the specific attack type (melee, ranged, or thrown). The attack buttons in the repeatable weapons section roll the weapon attack based on how the repeatable entry is filled in. Are you trying to roll all three attack types at once or are you looking for a macro that allows you to choose which attack to roll?
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Phillip G. said: Renderance - To answer your question honestly, I have no idea how much work it would be. I think it would most likely be a significant amount. I am completely clueless when it come to scripting sheet workers and have no idea how the import functions work to even begin with. I think that an import function for the character sheet would be best handled by an API script. Any takers? You could do an import in both sheet workers and API, with the advantage that sheet workers are available for everyone. The hardest part about doing this would be to write a parser that can transform a stat block into a computer-readable format, which, due to the wide variety of stat blocks that can exist, would be an annoying and error-prone task involving a copious amount of regular expression tinkering (there's a reason that the stat block import takes up a large part of the 5E Shaped companion script). Are stat blocks for Starfinder available in some kind of XML or JSON format? The easier part would be putting this information into the fields on the NPC sheet.
You could do an import in both sheet workers and API, with the advantage that sheet workers are available for everyone. The hardest part about doing this would be to write a parser that can transform a stat block into a computer-readable format, which, due to the wide variety of stat blocks that can exist, would be an annoying and error-prone task involving a copious amount of regular expression tinkering (there's a reason that the stat block import takes up a large part of the 5E Shaped companion script). Are stat blocks for Starfinder available in some kind of XML or JSON format? The easier part would be putting this information into the fields on the NPC sheet. I dont believe they are in an XML format. I know that Scott G has succesfully got this to work in the advanced sheet. As the Advanced sheet is nowhere near ready i can not simply go to that one. But maybe he could offer advice on how he did it.
While not strictly opposed to the idea of adding an import feature, I am not willing to devote the time/energy to its creation personally. As stated in the title this is a simple character sheet. I will add the request to the original post though.
Hi guys!  I have a question about the skills part of the sheet.  This is what it says in the core rulebook:  Trained class skill 1d20 + skill ranks + 3 + ability score modifier + other modifiers* Trained skill 1d20 + skill ranks + ability score modifier + other modifiers* Untrained skill 1d20 + ability score modifier + other modifiers* "Skills in which you’ve invested ranks are called trained skills; skills in which you have no ranks are untrained skills." So when we put a cross in the CS box under skills and put 1 rank in the skill, nothing happens (still have 1 in that skill without ability mods). When we put a cross in the Trained box under the skill, we get the +3 bonus, even if the skill we put as Trained is not a Class Skill.  This is super confusing. I'm not sure if I'm missing something here, but shouldn't the +3 come only if both boxes are checked? 

Edited 1515332734
Phillip G.
Sheet Author
The CS checkbox has no mechanical value within the character sheet. The Trained checkbox adds three to the check. The Trained checkbox should only be checked if the skill is a class skill and has at least 1 rank allotted to it.  I can understand the confusion, but to make it otherwise would complicate the code beyond my ability.  This is why the note is made at the bottom of the skills list.

Edited 1516307470
In sheet Macros I made for "Starfinder simple" sheet. By the way it uses nested Queries for pull down menus. Before using for ship combat; fill out ship sheet fully make it its own sheet(Not under a character in game) and fill out "x" being ship roll modifiers "starship-modifiers1" = "x Computer Bonus" "starship-modifiers2" = "x Piloting Bonus" "starship-modifiers3" = "x Maneuverability Turn" "starship-notes" =  "x Sensor Bonus" Also Replace all Instances of "& #" with "&#" Needs Added: Attribute "CodePrefex" = "@{" CaptainActions (Show in Bar) ?{Captain's Action|Demand(Any Phase),/em demands a crew member to try to improve his performance. You grant a +4 bonus to one specific check by succeeding at an Intimidate check [[1d20+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Intimidate}]]+?{Mod& #124;0& #125;]] vs DC [[15+{@{starship-tier}*2}]]. You must use this action before the associated check is rolled, and you can grant this bonus to an individual character only once per combat. Demand might result in negative consequences if used on NPCs.|Encourage(Diplomacy)(Any Phase),/em encourages a crew member to give a bonus to the action that grants a +2 bonus to the check by succeeding at a diplomacy check [[1d20+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Diplomacy}]]+?{Mod& #124;0& #125;]] vs DC [[15+@{starship-tier}]] to any position.|Encourage(Matching Role Skill)(Any Phase),/em encourages a crew member to give a bonus to the action that grants a +2 bonus to the crew's check by succeeding at a ?{Skill& #124;Piloting station(Piloting)& #44;+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Piloting}]] piloting& #124;Engineering station(Engineering)& #44;+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Engineering}]] engineering& #124;Science station(Computers)& #44;+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Computers}]] computers& #124;Tactical station(BAB)& #44;+[[[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|bab}]]+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|DEX-Mod}]]+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] gunnery& #124;Tactical station(Pilot Ranks)& #44;+[[[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Piloting-ranks}]]+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|DEX-Mod}]]+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] gunnery& #125; check of [[1d20+[[?{Skill& #125;]]+?{Mod& #124;0& #125;]] vs DC [[10]] to any position.|Taunt(Intimidate)(Any Phase)(Push),/em taunts the enemy vessel by attempting a Intimidate check [[1d20+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Intimidate}]]+?{Mod& #124;0& #125;]] vs DC [[15+{@{starship-tier}*2& #125;]]. If @{starship-crew-capt} is successful& #44; each enemy character acting during the selected phase takes a –2 penalty to all checks for [[1d4]] rounds. The penalty increases to –4 if the enemy’s check is made as part of a push action. Can only by used against that enemy starship once per combat.|Taunt(Bluff)(Any Phase)(Push),/em taunts the enemy vessel by attempting a bluff check [[1d20+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Bluff}]]+?{Mod& #124;0& #125;]] vs DC [[15+{@{starship-tier}*2& #125;]]. If @{starship-crew-capt} is successful& #44; each enemy character acting during the selected phase takes a –2 penalty to all checks for [[1d4]] rounds. The penalty increases to –4 if the enemy’s check is made as part of a push action. Can only by used against that enemy starship once per combat.|Orders(Any Phase)(Push)6th Level,/em grants an additional action to a crew member by succeeding at a skill check of [[1d20+?{Mod& #124;0& #125;+?{Using appropriate skill for that crew member& #124;Piloting Skill& #44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Piloting}]]& #124;Engineering Skill& #44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Engineering}]]& #124;Computer Skill& #44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Computers}]]& #124;Tactical systems(BAB)& #44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|bab}]]+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|DEX-Mod}]]+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]& #124;Tactical systems(Pilot rank)& #44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Piloting-ranks}]]+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|DEX-Mod}]]+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]& #125;]] vs DC [[10+{@{starship-tier}*3& #125;]] and spending 1 Resolve Point. The crew member can take two actions in her role this round, but she can’t take the same action twice.|Moving Speech(Any Phase)12th Level,/em can spend 1 Resolve Point and use your action to give a moving speech to the crew during one phase of combat with a successful Diplomacy check [[ 1d20+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Diplomacy}]]+?{Mod& #124;0& #125;]] vs DC [[15+{@{starship-tier}*2& #125;]]. For the remainder of that phase, your allies can roll twice and take the better result when performing crew actions.} GeneralCrew (Show in Bar) ?{General Crew Action | Glide,/em moves the star-ship at half its normal speed. The star-ship can take turns during this movement but the star-ship's distance between turns increases by 2. Add [[?{Pilot Ranks& #124;0& #125;]] to the star-ship's AC and TL for this round. You can only take this action if no other pilot actions have been taken during the helm phase (including glide). | Snap Shot,/em fires one of your star-ship's weapons with gunnery override check of [[1d20cs>20 +?{Pilot Ranks or Your BAB which ever is Higher& #124;0& #125; +?{Your Dexterity Modifier& #124;0& #125 - 2 + ?{Mod& #124;0& #125;]].The weapon used in the snapshot must not have been fired by any other crew member this round.} EngineerActions (Show in Bar) ?{Engineer's Action | Divert Power(Helm),/em diverts power to engines with a engineering check of [[1d20 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-eng}|Engineering}]] +?{Mod& #124;0& #125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] giving a +2 to speed. | Divert Power(Science),/em diverts power to the science station with a engineering check of [[1d20 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-eng}|Engineering}]] +?{Mod& #124;0& #125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] giving a +2 to the science station. | Divert Power(Tactical),/em diverts power to the tactical station with a engineering check of [[1d20 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-eng}|Engineering}]] +?{Mod& #124;0& #125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] all weapons treat each damage die that rolls a 1 this round as having rolled a 2 instead. | Divert Power(Engineering),/em diverts power to with a engineering check of [[1d20 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-eng}|Engineering}]] +?{Mod& #124;0& #125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] to add [[0.05*@{starship-power-core}]] shield points up to the shields' maximum value.You can distribute the restored Shield Points across the shield's four quadrants as you see fit. | Hold It Together,/em uses whatever she can to jury-rig up the ?{System& #124;core& #124;engines& #124;life support& #124;sensors& #124;tactical& #124;minor systems& #125; with an engineering check of [[1d20 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-eng}|Engineering}]] +?{Mod& #124;0& #125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] and treating it as if its critical damage condition were two steps less severe for the rest of the round. This check isn't modified by penalties from critical damage to the power core. | Patch System,/em patches up the ?{System& #124;core& #124;engines& #124;life support& #124;sensors& #124;tactical& #124;minor systems& #125; with an engineering check of [[1d20 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-eng}|Engineering}]] +?{Mod& #124;0& #125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] to patch a system to reduce the effects of a critical damage condition by one condition. | Overpower(Push)6th Level,/em spends 1 Resolve Point and attempt an Engineering check [[1d20 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-eng}|Engineering}]] +?{Mod& #124;0& #125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] vs DC [[10 + {@{starship-tier}*3& #125;]] to squeeze more out of your ship’s systems. If you’re successful this functions as the divert action but you can send extra power to any 3 systems (?{System 1& #124;core& #124;engines& #124;life support& #124;sensors& #124;tactical& #124;minor systems& #125;)(?{System 2& #124;core& #124;engines& #124;life support& #124;sensors& #124;tactical& #124;minor systems& #125;)(?{System 3& #124;core& #124;engines& #124;life support& #124;sensors& #124;tactical& #124;minor systems& #125;). This action and the divert action can’t be taken in the same round. | Quick Fix 12th Level,/em tries to repair ?{System& #124;core& #124;engines& #124;life support& #124;sensors& #124;tactical& #124;minor systems& #125; quickly by spending 1 Resolve Point and attempting an Engineering check [[1d20 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-eng}|Engineering}]] +?{Mod& #124;0& #125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] vs DC [[10 + {@{starship-tier}*2& #125; ]]. If successful you remove the critical damage condition from one system for 1 hour (allowing it to function as if it had taken no critical damage) after which time it must be repaired as normal.} GunnerActions (Show in Bar) ?{Gunner's Action | Fire At Will(Push),/em fires off two different weapons with a [[ 1d20 +{[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|Piloting-ranks}]]& #44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|bab}]]& #125;kh1 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|DEX-Mod}]]+?{Mod& #124;0& #125;-4+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] and a [[ 1d20 +{[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|Piloting-ranks}]]& #44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|bab}]]& #125;kh1 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|DEX-Mod}]]+?{Mod& #124;0& #125;-4+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] for the second shot. | Fire A Single Weapon,/em fires off a ship weapon with a [[ 1d20 +{[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|Piloting-ranks}]]& #44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|bab}]]& #125;kh1 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|DEX-Mod}]]+?{Mod& #124;0& #125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] | Broadside 6th Level,/em fires a broadside with a [[ 1d20 +{[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|Piloting-ranks}]]& #44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|bab}]]& #125;kh1 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|DEX-Mod}]]+?{Mod& #124;0& #125;-2+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]].(Repeat roll per weapon in the chosen arc.) | Precise Targeting 12th Level,/em fires off a ship weapon with extreme precision spending 1 resolve [[ 1d20 +{[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|Piloting-ranks}]]& #44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|bab}]]& #125;kh1 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|DEX-Mod}]]+?{Mod& #124;0& #125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] if the attack hits and the enemy ship’s shields on that quadrant are depleted before your attack, you deal critical damage to a random system in targeted quadrant. If the attack would normally cause critical damage, the normal critical damage applies also and meaning your attack could potentially deal critical damage multiple times determine which system is damaged as normal each time.} PilotActions (Show in Bar) ?{Pilot's Action | Fly Casual,/w @{starship-crew-pilot} You move your starship up to its maximum speed and can make any turns allowed by its maneuverability. This doesn’t require a skill check. (So why did you use the macro Duh... just move the ship. | Maneuver(Push),/em pilots the starship into a hairpin turn with a Piloting check [[ 1d20 ?{Current Speed& #124;4 or less& #44;+2& #124;5 through 7& #44;+1& #124;8 Through 10& #44;+0& #124;11 Through 13& #44;-1& #124;14 or more& #44;-2& #125; +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Piloting}]] + ?{Mod& #124;0& #125;+[[@{starship-modifiers2}]] ]] vs DC [[15 + {@{starship-tier}*2& #125; ]] For this round the starship’s manuverability distance between turns are [[{[[?{Have you used the "Full Power or Glide" action this round& #124;Yes& #44;+2& #124;No& #44;+0& #125; ?{Have you used the "Audacious Gambit" action this round& #124;Yes& #44;-2& #124;No& #44;+0& #125; -1 +@{starship-modifiers3} ]]& #44;0& #125;kh1]] for tighter turns. | Stunt: Back Off(Push),/em attemps to perform the stunt: "Back Off" with a Piloting check [[ 1d20 ?{Current Speed|4 or less& #44;+2& #124;5 through 7& #44;+1& #124;8 Through 10& #44;+0& #124;11 Through 13& #44;-1& #124;14 or more& #44;-2& #125; +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Piloting}]] + ?{Mod& #124;0& #125; + [[@{starship-modifiers2}]]]] vs DC [[10 + {@{starship-tier}*2& #125; ]]. On a failed check your starship moves backward only 1 hex. If you fail this check by 5 or more your starship does not move at all and takes a –4 penalty to its AC and TL until the start of the next round. | Stunt: Barrel Roll(Push),/em attemps to perform the stunt: "Barrel Roll" with a Piloting check [[ 1d20 ?{Current Speed|4 or less&# 44;+2& #124;5 through 7& #44;+1|8 Through 10& #44;+0& #124;11 Through 13& #44;-1& #124;14 or more& #44;-2& #125; +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Piloting}]] + ?{Mod& #124;0& #125; + [[@{starship-modifiers2}]]]] vs DC [[10 + {@{starship-tier}*2& #125; ]]. If @{starship-crew-pilot} Succedes: The starship moves up to half its speed and flips along its central axis. For the next gunnery phase, the starship’s port shields and weapons function as if they were in the starboard firing arc and vice versa. The starship reverts to normal at the beginning of the next round. To perform this stunt, your starship must be large or smaller. If @{starship-crew-pilot} fails: the starship moves half its speed but doesn’t roll. If @{starship-crew-pilot} fails by 5 or more: your starship moves half its speed and doesn’t roll also takes a –4 penalty to its AC and TL until the start of the next round. | Stunt: Evade(Push),/em attemps to perform the stunt: "Evade" with a Piloting check [[ 1d20 ?{Current Speed& #124;4 or less& #44;+2& #124;5 through 7& #44;+1& #124;8 Through 10& #44;+0& #124;11 Through 13& #44;-1& #124;14 or more& #44;-2& #125; +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Piloting}]] + ?{Mod& #124;0& #125; + [[@{starship-modifiers2}]]]] vs DC [[10 + {@{starship-tier}*2& #125; ]]. If @{starship-crew-pilot} Succedes: The ship moves up to its speed and can turn as normal but it gains a +2 circumstance bonus to its AC and TL until the start of the next round. If @{starship-crew-pilot} fails: the starship moves as normal. If @{starship-crew-pilot} fails by 5 or more: the starship moves as normal but it also takes a –2 penalty to its AC and TL until the start of the next round. | Stunt: Flip and Burn(Push),/em attemps to perform the stunt: "Flip and Burn" with a Piloting check [[ 1d20 ?{Current Speed& #124;4 or less& #44;+2& #124;5 through 7& #44;+1& #124;8 Through 10& #44;+0& #124;11 Through 13& #44;-1& #124;14 or more& #44;-2& #125; +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Piloting}]] + ?{Mod& #124;0& #125; + [[@{starship-modifiers2}]]]] vs DC [[15 + {@{starship-tier}*2& #125; ]]. If @{starship-crew-pilot} Succeeds: The ship moves forward up to half its speed (without turning) and rotates 180 degrees to face the aft edge at the end of the movement. If @{starship-crew-pilot} fails: The starship moves forward half its speed but doesn’t rotate. | Stunt: Flyby(Push),/em attempts to perform the stunt: "Flyby" with a Piloting check [[ 1d20 ?{Current Speed& #124;4 or less& #44;+2& #124;5 through 7& #44;+1& #124;8 Through 10& #44;+0& #124;11 Through 13& #44;-1& #124;14 or more&# 4;-2& #125; +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Piloting}]] + ?{Mod& #124;0& #125; + [[@{starship-modifiers2}]]]] vs DC [[20 + {@{starship-tier}*2& #125; ]]. If @{starship-crew-pilot} Succeeds: The ship moves as normal, but it can move through 1 hex occupied by an enemy starship without provoking a free attack. Also during the following gunnery phase you can select one arc of your starship’s weapons to fire at the enemy vessel as if the vessel were in close range(1 hex) against any quadrant of the enemy starship. If @{starship-crew-pilot} fails: the starship still moves as described above but you follow the normal rules for attacking (based on your starship’s final position and distance) and the movement provokes a free attack from that starship as normal. | Stunt: Slide(Push),/em attemps to perform the stunt: "Slide" with a Piloting check [[ 1d20 ?{Current Speed& #124;4 or less& #44;+2& #124;5 through 7& #44;+1& #124;8 Through 10& #44;+0& #124;11 Through 13 ,-1& #124;14 or more& #44;-2& #125; +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Piloting}]] + ?{Mod& #124;0& #125; + [[@{starship-modifiers2}]]]] vs DC [[10 + {@{starship-tier}*2& #125; ]]. If @{starship-crew-pilot} Succeeds: The starship moves up to its speed in the direction of either the forward-port or forward-starboard edge without changing its facing. If @{starship-crew-pilot} fails: The ship moves forward up to half its speed and can’t make any turns. | Stunt: Turn in Place(Push),/em The ship does not move but instead can turn to face any direction. If the ship has a maneuverability of clumsy it takes a –4 penalty to its AC and TL until the start of the next round. If it has a maneuverability of poor it instead takes a –2 penalty to its AC and TL until the start of the next round. Ships with a maneuverability of average or better do not take a penalty. This stunt doesn’t require a skill check. | Full Power(Push) 6th Level,/em spends 1 Resolve Point and moves the starship up to 1.5 times its speed. You can make turns during this movement, but you add 2 to your starship’s distance between turns. | Audacious Gambit 12th Level,/em spends 1 Resolve Point and attempt a Piloting check [[ 1d20 ?{Current Speed& #124;4 or less& #44;+2& #124;5 through 7& #44;+1& #124;8 Through 10& #44;+0& #124;11 Through 13& #44;-1& #124;14 or more& #44;-2& #125; +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Piloting}]] + ?{Mod& #124;0& #125; + [[@{starship-modifiers2}]]]] vs DC [[15 + {@{starship-tier}*2& #125; ]] to pull off complex maneuvers. @{starship-crew-pilot} moves the starship up to its speed treating its distance between turns as if it were 2 lower (minimum 0) and can also fly through hexes occupied by enemy vessels without provoking free attacks. At the end of your starship’s movement you can rotate your starship to face in any direction.If @{starship-crew-pilot} fails: The starship instead move as if you had taken the fly action (but still lose the Resolve Point). ScienceActions (Show in Bar) ?{Science's Action | Balance,/em balances the shields. With a successful Computers check check [[ 1d20+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Computers}]] +?{Mod& #124;0& #125; +[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]+[[@{starship-notes}]]]] vs DC [[15 + {@{starship-tier}*2& #125; ]] you can shift Shield Points (SP) from the shield in one quadrant to the shield in another quadrant including to depleted shields (after re-balancing every shield must have at least [[{@{starship-total-shields}*0.1& #125;]] SP or you can add up the SP from all the remaining shields and evenly distribute them to all four quadrants putting any excess SP in the forward quadrant. | Scan,/em scans a starship with your sensors to learn information about it with either a trained or untrained Computers check [[ 1d20 + [[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Computers}]] + ?{Mod& #124;0& #125; + [[@{starship-modifiers1}]] +[[@{starship-notes}]] ]] vs DC [[10 +@{starship-tier}]] + its bonus from defensive countermeasures. | Target System(Push),/em uses sensors to target ?{System 1& #124;core& #124;engines& #124;life support& #124;sensors& #124;tactical& #124;minor systems& #125; on an enemy starship with a Computers check check [[ 1d20 + [[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Computers}]] + ?{Mod& #124;0& #125; + [[@{starship-modifiers1}]] +[[@{starship-notes}]]]] vs DC [[15 + @{starship-tier}]] + the tier of the enemy starship + its bonus from defensive countermeasures. If you succeed the check the next attack made by your starship that hits the enemy ship scores a critical hit on a natural roll of 19 or 20. If that attack deals critical damage it affects the ?{System 1& #124;core& #124;engines& #124;life support& #124;sensors& #124;tactical& #124;minor systems& #125; system. For any further critical damage resulting from the attack determine which system is affected randomly as normal. Your starship’s sensors can target only one system on a specific enemy starship at a time though this action can be used to concurrently target systems on multiple starships. | Lock On(Push) 6th Level,/em locks your starship’s targeting system on to one enemy vessel. You must spend 1 Resolve Point and attempt a Computers check check [[ 1d20 + [[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Computers}]] + ?{Mod& #124;0& #125; + [[@{starship-modifiers1}]] +[[@{starship-notes}]]]] vs DC [[15 + @{starship-tier}]] + the tier of the target starship plus its bonus from defensive countermeasures. If you succeed your starship’s gunners gain a +2 bonus to gunnery checks against the target for the rest of the round. This action can be taken only once per round. | Improve Countermeasures(Phase) 12th Level,/em tries to foil enemy targeting arrays and incoming projectiles by spending 1 Resolve Point and attempting a Computers check check [[ 1d20 + [[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Computers}]] + ?{Mod& #124;0& #125; + [[@{starship-modifiers1}]] +[[@{starship-notes}]]]] vs DC [[10 + {@{starship-tier}*2& #125;]] + its bonus from defensive countermeasures. If you’re successful gunners aboard the target starship roll twice and take the worse result for gunnery checks during this round (including checks for tracking weapons).}

Edited 1516310314
I was bored so I made these macros so I thought I would pass them on to the community. Maybe you could use some of my above macro references to better your sheet with "Combat Actions for Ship Roles" they will reference both the ship sheet and the separate character sheet of the character in that role. So whatever name you put in the "Captain's Role" on the ship sheet, it will pull that character's attributes and ship attributes for the "Captain Combat Role Action" so you need a corrisponding character with the character name matching the name on the role on the ship sheet. this goes for all Roles. They do need a little TLC, they are just quick and dirty macros.
Playing has led to the problem needing 2 different die types for Solar Weapon because of crystals. Is there a way to add this?
Cyd - The only way I can see to do t his effectively is to add the second die into the weapon note as an inline roll. For instance "[[1d4]] extra damage". Of course when the attack is a critical you will have to roll the second die again. The simple sheet just isn't set up for the complexities of all situations. I know the current version of the Pathfinder sheet has a section that allows for extra damage to be entered. I'm pretty sure the coding for that is way beyond what I have the time for at this point. This sheet was written so that we could have a sheet sooner. It will most likely remain as simple as it is for now.
Just wanted to make sure I'm not being stupid. I went to "encumbered" with a character, and press the encumbered button, but it doesn't seem to be applying the proper penalties. Is this not functional yet, or did I break it somehow?
It is not currently functional, at this point it is merely a mental note for the player.
KK, just wanted to make sure I didn't break it. Love what you've done so far.
%{selected|repeating_npc-weapon_$X_roll} How might I reference individual fields in the weapons' repeating section? I typically create a single Drop-down Query ability to select which weapon to roll.  Naturally you can't include macro calls within a drop-down query due to the conflicting syntax, so you have to refer to the fields statically. How do you reference,   @{repeating_pc-weapon_$x_name}   for the third weapon entry? @{repeating_pc-weapon_-L02JS21zzY4F54IkdE6_name}  and repeating_pc-weapon_-$2_name} don't find it.
MotD, I'm not really sure. The data pull for the template is within the repeating section so only references the desired field without having to specify the repetition number. If I get a chance, I'll take a look and see what I can figure out. For now, your syntax includes a hyphen after the underscore, i'm not sure if that is a typo or not. Let me know if you get it worked. Might be useful for others.
Based on the macro call syntax, %{Yar-Yar|repeating_pc-weapon_-L02JyU98u33F6SER6HY_roll}, and the mouse-over label on the sheet itself, @{repeating_pc-weapon_$X_name}  , the attribute call would also be in the same format.  (the hyphen after underscore is the normal syntax).  I've tested against that possibility as well, of course. I've used this with Pathfinder sheets constantly.  I'd help compare/contrast the two repeating sections, but unfortunately PF is a complex beast way over my head.
I am all too familiar with the complexity of the PF sheet. With regard to this issue, there me be a problem with the mouse over label. I have not yet verified that they are all correct. I know I have changed some attribute names without changing the title (which is the mouse-over label). It's probably not many, but may in fact be some parts of the repeating weapon section.
Rand K. said: In sheet Macros I made for "Starfinder simple" sheet. By the way it uses nested Queries for pull down menus. Before using for ship combat; fill out ship sheet fully make it its own sheet(Not under a character in game) and fill out "x" being ship roll modifiers "starship-modifiers1" = "x Computer Bonus" "starship-modifiers2" = "x Piloting Bonus" "starship-modifiers3" = "x Maneuverability Turn" "starship-notes" =  "x Sensor Bonus" Also Replace all Instances of "& #" with "&#" Needs Added: Attribute "CodePrefex" = "@{" I am trying to use your macros but I am confused on one part. What do I need to do / add when you mention (Needs Added: Attribute "CodePrefex" = "@{".  Sorry ahead of time for the stupid question but I know just enough about macros to get myself in trouble most of the time.
Sorry to bother you, I am personally newish to roll 20 and using the sheets, I am having an issue with dex bonus not transferring to the AC, I can add to misc modifier to transfer for now but wondering what might be a workaround or fix. sorry if this doesn't provide the necessary info for what I am thinking I am saying. Thanks ahead mate
Red Hawk, you DEX bonus is transferring correctly, but the armor Max DEX is probably set to 0 which is the default value currently. You can either change that to a number higher than your DEX modifier (or that of the armor you are wearing) or you can deactivate the armor by unchecking the equipped box next to it.
Hello, So i have noticed a few things with your character sheet that appear to be bugs. First off, when I press the initiative button to roll, instead of adding the initiative to the roll as a whole number, it adds it as a decimal number as such: Secondly, When I enter anything into the "defensive abilities" section it wont save the entry that Ive put in as such Entered: Closed and not saved: Every entry thus far has saved but not Defensive abilities. Also, I am attempting to set up my own macros in order to display creature abilities into the chat but have been unsuccessful after several hours of trying. Would you happen to know how to do that or if it is even possible?

Edited 1518310640
Doug, the decimal is intentional;  It's a common convention used as a tiebreaker.  The decimal is your dex mod. For personal macros, the two main template entries are: &{template:pf_check} {{name=name of macro}}{{skill_chk=Blahblahblah}} and &{template:pf_check} {{name=name of macro}} {{check=Blahblahblah}} Everything is single column as far as I can tell.  "skill_chk="  inserts an automatic "Results = " before the output.  "check=" just outputs the results.  Sample Macros I have in use: &{template:pf_check} {{name=Splash Miss }}{{skill_chk=**``[[d8cs=0cf=9]]``** [[4]] ♦ [[5]] ♦ [[6]] [[3]] ♦ **XX** ♦[[7]] [[2]] ♦ [[1]] ♦ [[8]] }} &{template:pf_check} {{name= ?{Skill Group? |Senses, @{character_name} Senses }} {{check=**Perception** = [[1d20 + [[@{PERCEPTION}]] ]] **Survival** = [[1d20 + [[@{SURVIVAL}]] ]] |Knowledge,@{character_name} Knowledge }} {{check=**Computers** = [[1d20 + [[@{COMPUTERS}]] ]] **Culture** = [[1d20 + [[@{CULTURE}]] ]] **Engineering** = [[1d20 + [[@{ENGINEERING}]] ]] **LifeScience** = [[(1d20 + [[@{LIFE-SCIENCE}]] )*0]] **Medicine** = [[1d20 + [[@{MEDICINE}]] ]] **Mysticism** = [[(1d20 + [[@{MYSTICISM}]] )*0]] **PhysScience** = [[(1d20 + [[@{PHYSICAL-SCIENCE}]] )*0]] **Profession** = [[1d20 + [[@{PROFESSION}]] ]] |Physical, @{character_name} Physical }} {{check=**Acrobatics** = [[1d20 + [[@{ACROBATICS}]] ]](+5 Tumble) **Athletics** = [[1d20 + [[@{ATHLETICS}]] ]] **Piloting** = [[1d20 + [[@{PILOTING}]] ]] |Communication, @{character_name} Communication }} {{check=**Bluff** = [[1d20 + [[@{BLUFF}]] ]] **Diplomacy** = [[1d20 + [[@{DIPLOMACY}]] ]] **Intimidate** = [[1d20 + [[@{INTIMIDATE}]] ]] **SenseMotive** = [[1d20 + [[@{SENSE-MOTIVE}]] ]] |Skullduggery, @{character_name} Skullduggery }} {{check=**Bluff** = [[1d20 + [[@{BLUFF}]] ]] **Disguise** = [[1d20 + [[@{DISGUISE}]] ]] **SleightOfHand** = [[1d20 + [[@{SLEIGHT-OF-HAND}]] ]] **Stealth** = [[1d20 + [[@{STEALTH}]] ]] } }} &{template:pf_check} {{name=@{character_name} Defences:}} {{check=SP:[[@{SP}]] HP:[[@{HP}]] RP:[[@{Resolve}]] EAC:[[@{EAC}]] KAC:[[@{KAC}]] CMD:[[@{ACM}]] FORT:[[d20+@{fort}]] REF:[[d20+@{ref}]] WILL:[[d20+@{will}]] }}
MarkOfTheDragon, What if I wanted to call special abilities to the chat bar? I've tried every variation of calling repeating_special-ability_$X_description to no avail? it says there is no attribute for that script.
The repeating section attribute calls may not available on this particular sheet. I was trying to do the same, using the same syntax as other repeating sections from other sheets, to no avail.  I've not been able to reference a field in any repeating section on this sheet, unfortunately. Phillip G. said: I am all too familiar with the complexity of the PF sheet. With regard to this issue, there me be a problem with the mouse over label. I have not yet verified that they are all correct. I know I have changed some attribute names without changing the title (which is the mouse-over label). It's probably not many, but may in fact be some parts of the repeating weapon section.
MarkOfTheDragon, I believe i have figured out how to call special abilities to the cat bar. The mouse over label was incorrect so i had to go in the the API and find it. Long story short, here is everything. &{template:pf_check} {{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{check=@{selected|repeating_special-ability_$0_npc-spec-abil-name}}} {{skill_chk=@{selected|repeating_special-ability_$0_npc-spec-abil-description}}}

Edited 1518808599
Gary C. said: Rand K. said: In sheet Macros I made for "Starfinder simple" sheet. By the way it uses nested Queries for pull down menus. Before using for ship combat; fill out ship sheet fully make it its own sheet(Not under a character in game) and fill out "x" being ship roll modifiers "starship-modifiers1" = "x Computer Bonus" "starship-modifiers2" = "x Piloting Bonus" "starship-modifiers3" = "x Maneuverability Turn" "starship-notes" =  "x Sensor Bonus" Also Replace all Instances of "& #" with "&#" Needs Added: Attribute "CodePrefex" = "@{" I am trying to use your macros but I am confused on one part. What do I need to do / add when you mention (Needs Added: Attribute "CodePrefex" = "@{".  Sorry ahead of time for the stupid question but I know just enough about macros to get myself in trouble most of the time. You add a new attribute named CodePrefex to left side of the same area like adding a macro on the right, and the value will be @{ by the way I re-wrote the macros a bit. To get it to stay act right remove the "<remove_this> " from the 282 occurrences in the text below CaptainActions (Show in Bar) ?{Captain's Action|Demand(Any Phase),/em demands a crew member to try to improve his performance. You grant a +4 bonus to one specific check by succeeding at an Intimidate check [[1d20+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Intimidate}]]+?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;]] vs DC [[15+{@{starship-tier}*2&<remove_this>#125;]]. You must use this action before the associated check is rolled, and you can grant this bonus to an individual character only once per combat. Demand might result in negative consequences if used on NPCs.|Encourage(Diplomacy)(Any Phase),/em encourages a crew member to give a bonus to the action that grants a +2 bonus to the check by succeeding at a diplomacy check [[1d20+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Diplomacy}]]+?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;]] vs DC [[15+@{starship-tier}]] to any position.|Encourage(Matching Role Skill)(Any Phase),/em encourages a crew member to give a bonus to the action that grants a +2 bonus to the crew's check by succeeding at a ?{Skill&<remove_this>#124;Piloting station(Piloting)&<remove_this>#44;+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Piloting}]] piloting&<remove_this>#124;Engineering station(Engineering)&<remove_this>#44;+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Engineering}]] engineering&<remove_this>#124;Science station(Computers)&<remove_this>#44;+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Computers}]] computers&<remove_this>#124;Tactical station(BAB)&<remove_this>#44;+[[[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|bab}]]+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|DEX-Mod}]]+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] gunnery&<remove_this>#124;Tactical station(Pilot Ranks)&<remove_this>#44;+[[[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Piloting-ranks}]]+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|DEX-Mod}]]+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] gunnery&<remove_this>#125; check of [[1d20+[[?{Skill&<remove_this>#125;]]+?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;]] vs DC [[10]] to any position.|Taunt(Intimidate)(Any Phase)(Push),/em taunts the enemy vessel by attempting a Intimidate check [[1d20+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Intimidate}]]+?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;]] vs DC 15+Enemy Starship Tier x2. If @{starship-crew-capt} is successful&<remove_this>#44; each enemy character acting during the selected phase takes a –2 penalty to all checks for [[1d4]] rounds. The penalty increases to –4 if the enemy’s check is made as part of a push action. Can only by used against that enemy starship once per combat.|Taunt(Bluff)(Any Phase)(Push),/em taunts the enemy vessel by attempting a bluff check [[1d20+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Bluff}]]+?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;]] vs DC [[15+{@{starship-tier}*2&<remove_this>#125;]]. If @{starship-crew-capt} is successful&<remove_this>#44; each enemy character acting during the selected phase takes a –2 penalty to all checks for [[1d4]] rounds. The penalty increases to –4 if the enemy’s check is made as part of a push action. Can only by used against that enemy starship once per combat.|Orders(Any Phase)(Push)6th Level,/em grants an additional action to a crew member by succeeding at a skill check of [[1d20+?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;+?{Using appropriate skill for that crew member&<remove_this>#124;Piloting Skill&<remove_this>#44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Piloting}]]&<remove_this>#124;Engineering Skill&<remove_this>#44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Engineering}]]&<remove_this>#124;Computer Skill&<remove_this>#44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Computers}]]&<remove_this>#124;Tactical systems(BAB)&<remove_this>#44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|bab}]]+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|DEX-Mod}]]+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]&<remove_this>#124;Tactical systems(Pilot rank)&<remove_this>#44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Piloting-ranks}]]+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|DEX-Mod}]]+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]&<remove_this>#125;]] vs DC [[10+{@{starship-tier}*3&<remove_this>#125;]] and spending 1 Resolve Point. The crew member can take two actions in her role this round, but she can’t take the same action twice.|Moving Speech(Any Phase)12th Level,/em can spend 1 Resolve Point and use your action to give a moving speech to the crew during one phase of combat with a successful Diplomacy check [[ 1d20+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-capt}|Diplomacy}]]+?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;]] vs DC [[15+{@{starship-tier}*2&<remove_this>#125;]]. For the remainder of that phase, your allies can roll twice and take the better result when performing crew actions.} GeneralCrew (Show in Bar) ?{General Crew Action | Glide,/em moves the star-ship at half its normal speed. The star-ship can take turns during this movement but the star-ship's distance between turns increases by 2. Add [[?{Pilot Ranks&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;]] to the star-ship's AC and TL for this round. You can only take this action if no other pilot actions have been taken during the helm phase (including glide). | Snap Shot,/em fires one of your star-ship's weapons with gunnery override check of [[1d20cs>20 +?{Pilot Ranks or Your BAB which ever is Higher&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125; +?{Your Dexterity Modifier&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125 - 2 + ?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;]].The weapon used in the snapshot must not have been fired by any other crew member this round.} EngineerActions (Show in Bar) ?{Engineer's Action | Divert Power(Helm),/em diverts power to engines with a engineering check of [[1d20 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-eng}|Engineering}]] +?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] giving a +2 to speed. | Divert Power(Science),/em diverts power to the science station with a engineering check of [[1d20 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-eng}|Engineering}]] +?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] giving a +2 to the science station. | Divert Power(Tactical),/em diverts power to the tactical station with a engineering check of [[1d20 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-eng}|Engineering}]] +?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] all weapons treat each damage die that rolls a 1 this round as having rolled a 2 instead. | Divert Power(Engineering),/em diverts power to with a engineering check of [[1d20 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-eng}|Engineering}]] +?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] to add [[0.05*@{starship-power-core}]] shield points up to the shields' maximum value.You can distribute the restored Shield Points across the shield's four quadrants as you see fit. | Hold It Together,/em uses whatever she can to jury-rig up the ?{System&<remove_this>#124;core&<remove_this>#124;engines&<remove_this>#124;life support&<remove_this>#124;sensors&<remove_this>#124;tactical&<remove_this>#124;minor systems&<remove_this>#125; with an engineering check of [[1d20 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-eng}|Engineering}]] +?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] and treating it as if its critical damage condition were two steps less severe for the rest of the round. This check isn't modified by penalties from critical damage to the power core. | Patch System,/em patches up the ?{System&<remove_this>#124;core&<remove_this>#124;engines&<remove_this>#124;life support&<remove_this>#124;sensors&<remove_this>#124;tactical&<remove_this>#124;minor systems&<remove_this>#125; with an engineering check of [[1d20 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-eng}|Engineering}]] +?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] to patch a system to reduce the effects of a critical damage condition by one condition. | Overpower(Push)6th Level,/em spends 1 Resolve Point and attempt an Engineering check [[1d20 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-eng}|Engineering}]] +?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] vs DC [[10 + {@{starship-tier}*3&<remove_this>#125;]] to squeeze more out of your ship’s systems. If you’re successful this functions as the divert action but you can send extra power to any 3 systems (?{System 1&<remove_this>#124;core&<remove_this>#124;engines&<remove_this>#124;life support&<remove_this>#124;sensors&<remove_this>#124;tactical&<remove_this>#124;minor systems&<remove_this>#125;)(?{System 2&<remove_this>#124;core&<remove_this>#124;engines&<remove_this>#124;life support&<remove_this>#124;sensors&<remove_this>#124;tactical&<remove_this>#124;minor systems&<remove_this>#125;)(?{System 3&<remove_this>#124;core&<remove_this>#124;engines&<remove_this>#124;life support&<remove_this>#124;sensors&<remove_this>#124;tactical&<remove_this>#124;minor systems&<remove_this>#125;). This action and the divert action can’t be taken in the same round. | Quick Fix 12th Level,/em tries to repair ?{System&<remove_this>#124;core&<remove_this>#124;engines&<remove_this>#124;life support&<remove_this>#124;sensors&<remove_this>#124;tactical&<remove_this>#124;minor systems&<remove_this>#125; quickly by spending 1 Resolve Point and attempting an Engineering check [[1d20 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-eng}|Engineering}]] +?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] vs DC [[10 + {@{starship-tier}*2&<remove_this>#125; ]]. If successful you remove the critical damage condition from one system for 1 hour (allowing it to function as if it had taken no critical damage) after which time it must be repaired as normal.} GunnerActions (Show in Bar) ?{Gunner's Action | Fire At Will(Push),/em fires off two different weapons with a [[ 1d20 +{[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|Piloting-ranks}]]&<remove_this>#44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|bab}]]&<remove_this>#125;kh1 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|DEX-Mod}]]+?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;-4+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] and a  [[ 1d20 +{[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|Piloting-ranks}]]&<remove_this>#44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|bab}]]&<remove_this>#125;kh1 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|DEX-Mod}]]+?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;-4+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] for the second shot. | Fire A Single Weapon,/em fires off a ship weapon with a   [[ 1d20 +{[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|Piloting-ranks}]]&<remove_this>#44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|bab}]]&<remove_this>#125;kh1 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|DEX-Mod}]]+?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] | Broadside 6th Level,/em fires a broadside with a  [[ 1d20 +{[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|Piloting-ranks}]]&<remove_this>#44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|bab}]]&<remove_this>#125;kh1 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|DEX-Mod}]]+?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;-2+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]].(Repeat roll per weapon in the chosen arc.) | Precise Targeting 12th Level,/em fires off a ship weapon with extreem precison spending 1 resolve  [[ 1d20 +{[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|Piloting-ranks}]]&<remove_this>#44;[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|bab}]]&<remove_this>#125;kh1 +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-gun}|DEX-Mod}]]+?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;+[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]]] if the attack hits and the enemy ship’s shields on that quadrant are depleted before your attack, you deal critical damage to a random system in targeted quadrant. If the attack would normally cause critical damage, the normal critical damage applies also and meaning your attack could potentially deal critical damage multiple times determine which system is damaged as normal each time.} PilotActions (Show in Bar) ?{Pilot's Action | Fly Casual,/w @{starship-crew-pilot} You move your starship up to its maximum speed and can make any turns allowed by its maneuverability. This doesn’t require a skill check. (So why did you use the macro Duh... just move the ship. | Maneuver(Push),/em pilots the starship into a hairpin turn with a Piloting check [[ 1d20  ?{Current Speed&<remove_this>#124;4 or less&<remove_this>#44;+2&<remove_this>#124;5 through 7&<remove_this>#44;+1&<remove_this>#124;8 Through 10&<remove_this>#44;+0&<remove_this>#124;11 Through 13&<remove_this>#44;-1&<remove_this>#124;14 or more&<remove_this>#44;-2&<remove_this>#125; +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Piloting}]] + ?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125;+[[@{starship-modifiers2}]] ]] vs DC [[15 + {@{starship-tier}*2&<remove_this>#125; ]] For this round the starship’s manuverability distance between turns are [[{[[?{Have you used the "Full Power or Glide" action this round&<remove_this>#124;Yes&<remove_this>#44;+2&<remove_this>#124;No&<remove_this>#44;+0&<remove_this>#125;  ?{Have you used the "Audacious Gambit" action this round&<remove_this>#124;Yes&<remove_this>#44;-2&<remove_this>#124;No&<remove_this>#44;+0&<remove_this>#125; -1 +@{starship-modifiers3} ]]&<remove_this>#44;0&<remove_this>#125;kh1]] for tighter turns. | Stunt: Back Off(Push),/em attemps to perform the stunt: "Back Off" with a Piloting check [[ 1d20 ?{Current Speed&<remove_this>#124;4 or less&<remove_this>#44;+2&<remove_this>#124;5 through 7&<remove_this>#44;+1&<remove_this>#124;8 Through 10&<remove_this>#44;+0&<remove_this>#124;11 Through 13&<remove_this>#44;-1&<remove_this>#124;14 or more&<remove_this>#44;-2&<remove_this>#125; +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Piloting}]] + ?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125; + [[@{starship-modifiers2}]]]] vs DC [[10 + {@{starship-tier}*2&<remove_this>#125; ]]. On a failed check your starship moves backward only 1 hex. If you fail this check by 5 or more your starship does not move at all and takes a –4 penalty to its AC and TL until the start of the next round. | Stunt: Barrel Roll(Push),/em attemps to perform the stunt: "Barrel Roll" with a Piloting check [[ 1d20 ?{Current Speed&<remove_this>#124;4 or less&<remove_this>#44;+2&<remove_this>#124;5 through 7&<remove_this>#44;+1&<remove_this>#124;8 Through 10&<remove_this>#44;+0&<remove_this>#124;11 Through 13&<remove_this>#44;-1&<remove_this>#124;14 or more&<remove_this>#44;-2&<remove_this>#125; +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Piloting}]] + ?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125; + [[@{starship-modifiers2}]]]] vs DC [[10 + {@{starship-tier}*2&<remove_this>#125; ]]. If @{starship-crew-pilot} Succedes: The starship moves up to half its speed and flips along its central axis. For the next gunnery phase, the starship’s port shields and weapons function as if they were in the starboard firing arc and vice versa. The starship reverts to normal at the beginning of the next round. To perform this stunt, your starship must be large or smaller. If @{starship-crew-pilot} fails: the starship moves half its speed but doesn’t roll. If @{starship-crew-pilot} fails by 5 or more: your starship moves half its speed and doesn’t roll also takes a –4 penalty to its AC and TL until the start of the next round. | Stunt: Evade(Push),/em attemps to perform the stunt: "Evade" with a Piloting check [[ 1d20 ?{Current Speed&<remove_this>#124;4 or less&<remove_this>#44;+2&<remove_this>#124;5 through 7&<remove_this>#44;+1&<remove_this>#124;8 Through 10&<remove_this>#44;+0&<remove_this>#124;11 Through 13&<remove_this>#44;-1&<remove_this>#124;14 or more&<remove_this>#44;-2&<remove_this>#125; +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Piloting}]] + ?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125; + [[@{starship-modifiers2}]]]] vs DC [[10 + {@{starship-tier}*2&<remove_this>#125; ]]. If @{starship-crew-pilot} Succedes: The ship moves up to its speed and can turn as normal but it gains a +2 circumstance bonus to its AC and TL until the start of the next round. If @{starship-crew-pilot} fails: the starship moves as normal. If @{starship-crew-pilot} fails by 5 or more: the starship moves as normal but it also takes a –2 penalty to its AC and TL until the start of the next round. | Stunt: Flip and Burn(Push),/em attemps to perform the stunt: "Flip and Burn" with a Piloting check [[ 1d20 ?{Current Speed&<remove_this>#124;4 or less&<remove_this>#44;+2&<remove_this>#124;5 through 7&<remove_this>#44;+1&<remove_this>#124;8 Through 10&<remove_this>#44;+0&<remove_this>#124;11 Through 13&<remove_this>#44;-1&<remove_this>#124;14 or more&<remove_this>#44;-2&<remove_this>#125; +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Piloting}]] + ?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125; + [[@{starship-modifiers2}]]]] vs DC [[15 + {@{starship-tier}*2&<remove_this>#125; ]]. If @{starship-crew-pilot} Succeeds: The ship moves forward up to half its speed (without turning) and rotates 180 degrees to face the aft edge at the end of the movement. If @{starship-crew-pilot} fails: The starship moves forward half its speed but doesn’t rotate. | Stunt: Flyby(Push),/em attempts to perform the stunt: "Flyby" with a Piloting check [[ 1d20 ?{Current Speed&<remove_this>#124;4 or less&<remove_this>#44;+2&<remove_this>#124;5 through 7&<remove_this>#44;+1&<remove_this>#124;8 Through 10&<remove_this>#44;+0&<remove_this>#124;11 Through 13&<remove_this>#44;-1&<remove_this>#124;14 or more&<remove_this>#44;-2&<remove_this>#125; +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Piloting}]] + ?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125; + [[@{starship-modifiers2}]]]] vs DC [[20 + {@{starship-tier}*2&<remove_this>#125; ]]. If @{starship-crew-pilot} Succeeds: The ship moves as normal, but it can move through 1 hex occupied by an enemy starship without provoking a free attack. Also during the following gunnery phase you can select one arc of your starship’s weapons to fire at the enemy vessel as if the vessel were in close range(1 hex) against any quadrant of the enemy starship. If @{starship-crew-pilot} fails: the starship still moves as described above but you follow the normal rules for attacking (based on your starship’s final position and distance) and the movement provokes a free attack from that starship as normal. | Stunt: Slide(Push),/em attemps to perform the stunt: "Slide" with a Piloting check [[ 1d20 ?{Current Speed&<remove_this>#124;4 or less&<remove_this>#44;+2&<remove_this>#124;5 through 7&<remove_this>#44;+1&<remove_this>#124;8 Through 10&<remove_this>#44;+0&<remove_this>#124;11 Through 13&<remove_this>#44;-1&<remove_this>#124;14 or more&<remove_this>#44;-2&<remove_this>#125; +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Piloting}]] + ?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125; + [[@{starship-modifiers2}]]]] vs DC [[10 + {@{starship-tier}*2&<remove_this>#125; ]]. If @{starship-crew-pilot} Succeeds: The starship moves up to its speed in the direction of either the forward-port or forward-starboard edge without changing its facing. If @{starship-crew-pilot} fails: The ship moves forward up to half its speed and can’t make any turns. | Stunt: Turn in Place(Push),/em The ship does not move but instead can turn to face any direction. If the ship has a maneuverability of clumsy it takes a –4 penalty to its AC and TL until the start of the next round. If it has a maneuverability of poor it instead takes a –2 penalty to its AC and TL until the start of the next round. Ships with a maneuverability of average or better do not take a penalty. This stunt doesn’t require a skill check. | Full Power(Push) 6th Level,/em spends 1 Resolve Point and moves the starship up to 1.5 times its speed. You can make turns during this movement, but you add 2 to your starship’s distance between turns. | Audacious Gambit 12th Level,/em spends 1 Resolve Point and attempt a Piloting check [[ 1d20 ?{Current Speed&<remove_this>#124;4 or less&<remove_this>#44;+2&<remove_this>#124;5 through 7&<remove_this>#44;+1&<remove_this>#124;8 Through 10&<remove_this>#44;+0&<remove_this>#124;11 Through 13&<remove_this>#44;-1&<remove_this>#124;14 or more&<remove_this>#44;-2&<remove_this>#125; +[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-pilot}|Piloting}]] + ?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125; + [[@{starship-modifiers2}]]]] vs DC [[15 + {@{starship-tier}*2&<remove_this>#125; ]] to pull off complex maneuvers. @{starship-crew-pilot} moves the starship up to its speed treating its distance between turns as if it were 2 lower (minimum 0) and can also fly through hexes occupied by enemy vessels without provoking free attacks. At the end of your starship’s movement you can rotate your starship to face in any direction.If @{starship-crew-pilot} fails: The starship instead move as if you had taken the fly action (but still lose the Resolve Point). ScienceActions (Show in Bar) ?{Science's Action | Balance,/em balances the shields. With a successful Computers check check [[ 1d20+[[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-sci}|Computers}]] +?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125; +[[@{starship-modifiers1}]]+[[@{starship-notes}]]]] vs DC [[15 + {@{starship-tier}*2&<remove_this>#125; ]] you can shift Shield Points (SP) from the shield in one quadrant to the shield in another quadrant including to depleted shields (after rebalancing every shield must have at least [[{@{starship-total-shields}*0.1&<remove_this>#125;]] SP or you can add up the SP from all the remaining shields and evenly distribute them to all four quadrants putting any excess SP in the forward quadrant. | Scan,/em scans a starship with your sensors to learn information about it with either a trained or untrained Computers check [[ 1d20 + [[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-sci}|Computers}]] + ?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125; + [[@{starship-modifiers1}]] +[[@{starship-notes}]] ]] vs DC [[10 +@{starship-tier}]] + its bonus from defensive countermeasures. | Target System(Push),/em uses sensors to target ?{System 1&<remove_this>#124;core&<remove_this>#124;engines&<remove_this>#124;life support&<remove_this>#124;sensors&<remove_this>#124;tactical&<remove_this>#124;minor systems&<remove_this>#125; on an enemy starship with a Computers check check [[ 1d20 + [[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-sci}|Computers}]] + ?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125; + [[@{starship-modifiers1}]] +[[@{starship-notes}]]]] vs DC [[15 + @{starship-tier}]] + the tier of the enemy starship + its bonus from defensive countermeasures. If you succeed the check the next attack made by your starship that hits the enemy ship scores a critical hit on a natural roll of 19 or 20. If that attack deals critical damage it affects the  ?{System 1&<remove_this>#124;core&<remove_this>#124;engines&<remove_this>#124;life support&<remove_this>#124;sensors&<remove_this>#124;tactical&<remove_this>#124;minor systems&<remove_this>#125; system. For any further critical damage resulting from the attack determine which system is affected randomly as normal. Your starship’s sensors can target only one system on a specific enemy starship at a time though this action can be used to concurrently target systems on multiple starships. | Lock On(Push) 6th Level,/em locks your starship’s targeting system on to one enemy vessel. You must spend 1 Resolve Point and attempt a Computers check check [[ 1d20 + [[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-sci}|Computers}]] + ?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125; + [[@{starship-modifiers1}]] +[[@{starship-notes}]]]] vs DC [[15 + @{starship-tier}]] + the tier of the target starship + its bonus from defensive countermeasures. If you succeed your starship’s gunners gain a +2 bonus to gunnery checks against the target for the rest of the round. This action can be taken only once per round. | Improve Countermeasures(Phase) 12th Level,/em tries to foil enemy targeting arrays and incoming projectiles by spending 1 Resolve Point and attempting a Computers check check [[ 1d20 + [[@{CodePrefex}@{starship-crew-sci}|Computers}]] + ?{Mod&<remove_this>#124;0&<remove_this>#125; + [[@{starship-modifiers1}]] +[[@{starship-notes}]]]] vs DC [[10 + {@{starship-tier}*2&<remove_this>#125;]] + its bonus from defensive countermeasures. If you’re successful gunners aboard the target starship roll twice and take the worse result for gunnery checks during this round (including checks for tracking weapons).}
@Doug E. I must have left the name tag off of that attribute. I hope to get to the titles later this month.
Hy guys great job on the simple sheet, i really enjoy it, i am new to roll 20 and to macro, we are gonna do our first game of starfinder with it. I am trying to make a initiative token macro but i can't seems to be able to add the initiative total to the roll it's just give me a 1d20 roll. Keep the good work and thanks in advance for the anwser. 
@Nicolas L.  Replace "YourCharacterNameHere" with whatever your full character name is at the top of your character sheet. &{template:pf_check} {{name=@{YourCharacterNameHere|character_name}'s}} {{check=Initiative Roll}} {{init=[[ ( 1d20 + [[ @{YourCharacterNameHere|init} ]] [init] + [[ {(0.01 * [[ @{YourCharacterNameHere|init} ]] ),0}kh1 ]] [tie-breaker] ) &{tracker} ]] }}
Oh my god It works !!!! thanks soooo much
First, sorry I haven't been around for a bit. Real world right? WRT the initiative question above, you can also just call the rollers from the sheet. There is one for the character and the NPC. They would look like this: Character: %{selected|Roll-for-initiative} NPC: %{selected|NPC-Initiative-Roll} Best thing about these two macros is for a GM, you just have to click on a token that is linked to a sheet and then this macro to roll initiative. Very fast for multi-NPC combats. Trying to get back into the sheet, but long breaks are hard to break if you know what I mean. As an aside, once I check all the mouse over titles, things are bound to change, but hopefully I can keep the attribute names as they are. As long as that is the case, any macro you make should still function properly.
@Doug E. I have put in a correction for the NPC Defensive Abilities section. The "name" tag was missing the "attr_" portion. Should be good to go next pull.
What would be the best way to modify the Spell Save DCs for characters that gain the Spell Focus feat (+1 to DCs)?
Matt M. - I had not delved into spells that far. I was also not aware of the changes made to the Spell Focus feat (it seems a lot stronger in Starfinder). For now, you will have to keep track of it separately, but I will add a Misc. Modifier block next to the Ability Modifier block in the spells per day section. This will allow for any bonuses that apply to all spell DCs to be accounted for.
Thanks!  That caught me off guard too until my Technomancer bought the feat.  
Question: Should I add the starship rolls I make as I get them ready or wait until i have all of them ready and add them together? FYI: For your information I have started with rolls for each role. I have completed the Captain role. You click on the roller in the starship tab while having the captain token selected and you will be asked a series of questions, starting with which action to take. If you have the time, maybe go into the WIP campaign and let me know what you think.
I love the sound of expanded Starship Sheet functionality but I am curious about one thing. Seeing as Starship combat takes place on a hex grid with ship tokens you would usually not have the regular player tokens available to be selected as you describe. How is this going to work? will we need to ahve our players tokens placed on the starmap off to the side? I have gotten around it by writing macros that sample the names and sheets of those placed the cells for the various starship crew roles.

Edited 1520350404
Along these lines;  an idea occurs to me that may or may not be feasible... Would it be doable to modify the section on the starship sheet for each role to have a drop-down selection that calls the character sheet list, to 'assign' a character to the role, instead of text fields?  Once selected, the sheet would then be aware of which character sheet to pull skill modifiers from for any subsequent roling, bypassing the need for the character itself to roll or for modifier prompts. If the drop-down selection type isn't available (I've no idea how to replicate that system behavior) the text fields could always be entered by the players to match their character sheet names exactly (probably add a note to copy/paste their sheet name to make sure).  Then it'd be a simple concatenation to change the prompts to a @{starship-crew-pilot}|Piloting  where  @{starship-crew-pilot} now equals the assigned pilot's character sheet name.
Gary C. that is how I envisioned it. I currently use a macro that targets my character token. It's a simple enough matter to drag the tokens on to the map. Mark that is a very creative idea. I will look into it, but my main concern there is for the GM's that have NPC crew that may not have character sheets. We'll see what can be done.
Currently to get around NPC crews I do just that. I fill out a NPC sheet for them just as I would any NPC. I fill all the appropriate skills for the crew out on the sheet and simply fill out all the starship crew roles out with the name of the ship crew.. something like (starship name) crew. It works great. To me having to drag the tokens out to the space map is a bit cumbersome but I understand its the easiest solution.
hey phil, i've noticed a new issue, alot of the skills listed dont seem to calculate properly. the maco information seems fine, it points to all the relevent attributes,but they arent calculating correctly. for instance in my current game, its taking the +5 from the stat mod, but nothing else, i can make the misc bonus 99, the ranks, 99, and anything in between, and it doesnt change anything in the result of the roll.
Naeren V. I will take a look at the sheet with regard to this. I can't imagine what it could be as nothing has been changed with the sheet in regards to the skills. Can you tell me if the sheet was working before a certain date or are you new to the sheet?

Edited 1521535941
Hello Phillip!! I wanted to say first of all thanks for making this sheet, but I'm having a HUGE problem with it! Every time I or one of my Co-GMs logs in, at least one of my characters' token stats go completely haywire!  Sometimes HP and SP values skyrocket, sometimes the disappear entirely, Resolve point values change seemingly for no reason... It's gotten so annoying I'm thinking about asking you to join the game temporarily just to watch it happen! (And maybe explain why?) I hope we don't have to re-create our characters from scratch though.  That would be most unpleasant. Anyway, thanks for your time. Edit: Oh yeah, the skill problem listed above has happened too, along with some strangeness with saving throws.  One of my co-GMs had to correct these problems by making custom macros for every skill.  Quite perplexing.