Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] CombatTracker

Edited 1541498009
Robin
API Scripter
CombatTracker Discord: Atheos#1095 Roll20:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/users/1226016/robin" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/users/1226016/robin</a> Roll20 Thread:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6349145/script-combattracker" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6349145/script-combattracker</a> Github:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts</a> Reddit:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/robinkuiper/" rel="nofollow">https://www.reddit.com/user/robinkuiper/</a> Patreon:&nbsp; <a href="https://patreon.com/robinkuiper" rel="nofollow">https://patreon.com/robinkuiper</a> Paypal.me:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.paypal.me/robinkuiper" rel="nofollow">https://www.paypal.me/robinkuiper</a> CombatTracker will be a great help in battles. Easily keep tracks of who's turn it is, use a turn timer, let players progress to the next turn by themselves, adding/removing conditions, etc. It has a lot of customizable configuration options. StatusInfo If you use my&nbsp; StatusInfo &nbsp;script, it will also add the markers set there automatically to the selected token(s), and it will add a condition to this script if you manually (or through TokenMod/StatusInfo) set a marker that has a condition in StatusInfo. Commands !ct &nbsp;- Shows the CombatTracker menu. !ct config &nbsp;- Shows the config menu. !ct favorites &nbsp;- Shows the favorites menu. !ct conditions &nbsp;- Shows a list of known conditions from StatusInfo and favorites. !ct show &nbsp;- Shows a list of conditions on selected tokens. !ct start &nbsp;- Starts the combat, if you have tokens selected it will try to roll initiative for them and add them to the tracker. !ct stop &nbsp;- Stops the combat (closes the turntracker, removes the marker, clears the turnorder list, etc.). !ct next &nbsp;- Goes to the next turn (a player can also use this if it is his turn). !ct prev &nbsp;- Goes to the previous turn (gm only). !ct sort &nbsp;- Sort the turnorder. !ct add [condition name] [?duration] [?direction] [?message] &nbsp;- Adds a condition to the selected token(s) (duration is optionally (how much rounds.)). [?duration] &nbsp;- Optional duration, set&nbsp; 0 &nbsp;for no duration. [?direction] &nbsp;- The direction per turn, eg.&nbsp; -1 ,&nbsp; -3 ,&nbsp; +1 ,&nbsp; +3 . [?message] &nbsp;- A message that will be visible. !ct remove [condition name] &nbsp;- Removes a condition from the selected token(s). !ct reset conditions &nbsp;- Resets all conditions. !ct st &nbsp;- Stops the timer for this turn. !ct pt &nbsp;- Pause timer toggle for this turn. Conditions Commands !ct conditions &nbsp;- Shows a list of known conditions from StatusInfo and favorites. !ct show &nbsp;- Shows a list of conditions on selected tokens. !ct add [condition name] [?duration] [?direction] [?message] &nbsp;- Adds a condition to the selected token(s) (duration is optionally (how much rounds.)). [?duration] &nbsp;- Optional duration, set&nbsp; 0 &nbsp;for no duration. [?direction] &nbsp;- The direction per turn, eg.&nbsp; -1 ,&nbsp; -3 ,&nbsp; +1 ,&nbsp; +3 . [?message] &nbsp;- A message that will be visible. !ct remove [condition name] &nbsp;- Removes a condition from the selected token(s). !ct reset conditions &nbsp;- Resets all conditions. Favorites Here you can create, add and edit favorite conditions. By clicking on the name it will be added to the selected token(s). Name &nbsp;- The name of the condition. Duration &nbsp;- How long the condition lasts (0 for no duration). Direction &nbsp;- The direction the duration will go to, eg.&nbsp; -1 ,&nbsp; -3 ,&nbsp; +1 ,&nbsp; +3 . Message &nbsp;- A small message that will be visible when it's the characters turn. &nbsp; Config Command &nbsp;- The command used for this script, eg. !ct. Ini. Attribute &nbsp;- The initiative bonus attribute used in the character sheet that you are using, defaults to&nbsp; initiative_bonus used in the 5e OGL sheet. Marker Img. &nbsp;- Image (url) you want to use as a marker. Stop on Close &nbsp;- Stop the combat on turnorder close (removes the marker, clears the turnorder list, etc.). Auto Pull Map &nbsp;- If you want to pull the page to the token (same as&nbsp; shift + hold left click ). Works only for the GM due to API limitations. Turnorder Config Auto Roll Ini. &nbsp;- If you want to autoroll (and add) the selected tokens' initiative when you start combat. Reroll Ini. p. Round &nbsp;- Reroll initiative on every round. Auto Sort &nbsp;- Toggle the auto sorting of the turnorder. Skip Custom Items &nbsp;- Automatically skip custom items in the tracker. Timer Config Turn Timer &nbsp;- If you want to use the timer. Time &nbsp;- The time per turn (in seconds). Auto Skip &nbsp;- Toggle if we should auto skip the turn when the timer hits zero. Show in Chat &nbsp;- Announce remaining time in chat at intervals. Show on Token &nbsp;- Show a timer above the current token. Token Font &nbsp;- The font used for the token timer. Font Size &nbsp;- The font size used for the token timer. Announcement Config Announce Turn &nbsp;- Announces who's turn it is in chat. Announce Round &nbsp;- Announces the round in chat. Announce Conditions &nbsp;- If you don't announce the turn, you can choose to only announce conditions in chat. Shorten Long Name &nbsp;- If you want to shorten a long name in chat. Use FX &nbsp;- If you want to use some special effect with the turn change. FX Type &nbsp;- The name-color of the FX you want to use, for custom FX use the id. Macro Config The macro (ability) should be in the characters abilities tab. Run Macro &nbsp;- Toggle if we should run the macro on a characters turn. Macro Name &nbsp;- The name of the macro. Changelog v0.2.6 Custom items will now count down/up correctly when applied. Set initiative die in the config. Sort turnorder with&nbsp; !ct sort . Bugfixes. v0.2.5 Fixed a "bug" where the marker wouldn't show on the first turn when initiative is not rolled with CT. Toggle auto skip turn when timer runs out. Optionally show auto initiative roll in chat. !ct next bugfix. v0.2.4 Changed config menu, turnorder settings now in seperate menu. Optionally run a character macro (ability) on the characters turn. Optionally turn off auto sorting turnorder. Optionally reroll initiative every round. FX will now not show when a token is on the gmlayer. v0.2.3 Optionally whisper turns to gm. Bugfix where StatusInfo conditions got the same duration. v0.2.2 Optionally skip custom items. Improved condition show menu, with button to show custom messages or StatusInfo descriptions. v0.2.1 Some fixes and improvements by The Aaron Bugfixes v0.2.0 Optionally auto Pull (Works only for DM due to API limitations) Optionally use FX on turn change. Fixed condition round counter. Logical shit &amp; bugfixes. v0.1.13 Bugfixes v0.1.12 Show a list of conditions on selected tokens,&nbsp; !ct show . Show a list of known conditions (from StatusInfo and favorites),&nbsp; !ct conditions . v0.1.11 !ct menu expanded. Players can see Round number now. Save and use favorite conditions. Possibility to add a custom message to a condition. Possibility to add a direction to the duration of a condition, eg.&nbsp; +1 ,&nbsp; +3 ,&nbsp; -1 ,&nbsp; -3 . Possibility to pause the timer,&nbsp; !ct pt &nbsp;will toggle the pause. There also is a button in the menu,&nbsp; !ct menu &nbsp;or&nbsp; !ct . Possibility to shorten a long name in the chat announcements. Possibility to go to the previous turn. Fixed initiative attribute config option. v0.1.10 Fixed a bug were conditions with StatusInfo support didn't get the duration provided (needs StatusInfo update to). Fixed a bug were selecting tokens by dragging caused an error. Some small fixes. v0.1.9 - 02-05-2018 Good connection with&nbsp; StatusInfo Add/remove conditions. Whisper hidden turns to gm. Better initiative calculations. Changed config menu. Changed some styling. Bugfixes v0.1.4 - 27-04-2018 Fixed a bug were manually going further in the turnorder list didn't work. Added the option to stop combat on turnorder list close.
Looks good! I will test using this rather than TurnMarker.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Nice work Robin! Question; Ini. Attribute - The initiative bonus attribute used in the character sheet that you are using, defaults to `initiative_bonus` used in the 5e OGL sheet. &nbsp;With Pathfinder and 5e Shaped sheet's in mind; can the initiative_bonus be set to any attribute? Thanks
Robin
API Scripter
jarg0n said: Looks good! I will test using this rather than TurnMarker. Thank you! Let me know if you have any suggestions or come across some trouble. Vince said: Nice work Robin! Question; Ini. Attribute - The initiative bonus attribute used in the character sheet that you are using, defaults to `initiative_bonus` used in the 5e OGL sheet. &nbsp;With Pathfinder and 5e Shaped sheet's in mind; can the initiative_bonus be set to any attribute? Thanks Yes, it is defaulted to 5e OGL, but you can fill in any attribute name in the config, and it should work, let me know if there are any problems.
Holy flying crap. This is everything I ever heckin wanted. This is amazing and you are amazing.

Edited 1525407642
Ravenknight
KS Backer
Yup! Amazing! Thanks for sharing, Robin. Oh, a quick request: Would it be able for the script to show the token name instead of the character name in chat?

Edited 1525423201
Robin
API Scripter
Ravenknight said: Yup! Amazing! Thanks for sharing, Robin. Oh, a quick request: Would it be able for the script to show the token name instead of the character name in chat? Thanks for your reply! It should already display the token name. -- Update The new version of StatusInfo had a bug, get the new version here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/StatusInfo" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/StatusInfo</a>
Robin said: Ravenknight said: Yup! Amazing! Thanks for sharing, Robin. Oh, a quick request: Would it be able for the script to show the token name instead of the character name in chat? Thanks for your reply! It should already display the token name. Then it's not working for me. :( This is how it appear in the chat:
Robin
API Scripter
Ravenknight said: Then it's not working for me. :( This is how it appear in the chat: That is realy strange. I just tested it again and for me it is working normally with custom token names:
Is it possible it only displays the first word of tokens with names of more than one word?
Shaped support?
Jerry F. said: Shaped support? Vince said: Nice work Robin! Question; Ini. Attribute - The initiative bonus attribute used in the character sheet that you are using, defaults to `initiative_bonus` used in the 5e OGL sheet. &nbsp;With Pathfinder and 5e Shaped sheet's in mind; can the initiative_bonus be set to any attribute? Thanks Yes, it is defaulted to 5e OGL, but you can fill in any attribute name in the config, and it should work, let me know if there are any problems.
Robin
API Scripter
Jerry F. said: Shaped support? What Kyle said indeed, you can just change the attribute name for shaped.
Robin
API Scripter
Gozer the Gozerian said: Is it possible it only displays the first word of tokens with names of more than one word? This would be possible indeed. I think I can add that in the next update.
Robin said: Gozer the Gozerian said: Is it possible it only displays the first word of tokens with names of more than one word? This would be possible indeed. I think I can add that in the next update. Sweet! Another thing I've noticed is that if I add a condition (using !ct add) that have a set token marker and is used by Statusinfo I can't get the duration to work. It does work fine with a condition with another name as seen in the example below. The countdown works fine for "Blind" but when I try to add "Blinded" I get the correct marker on the token but no duration.
Hmmm, I tried changing it. Wasn't working, I'll try again tonight after my game.
Robin
API Scripter
Ravenknight said: Another thing I've noticed is that if I add a condition (using !ct add) that have a set token marker and is used by Statusinfo I can't get the duration to work. It does work fine with a condition with another name as seen in the example below. The countdown works fine for "Blind" but when I try to add "Blinded" I get the correct marker on the token but no duration. Just tested it, something seems to gone wrong during one of the updates I think. I will take a look in to it.
Thanks Robin! Robin said: Ravenknight said: Another thing I've noticed is that if I add a condition (using !ct add) that have a set token marker and is used by Statusinfo I can't get the duration to work. It does work fine with a condition with another name as seen in the example below. The countdown works fine for "Blind" but when I try to add "Blinded" I get the correct marker on the token but no duration. Just tested it, something seems to gone wrong during one of the updates I think. I will take a look in to it. Thanks Robin!&nbsp;

Edited 1525478020
What is the difference between this and TrackerJacker? &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2362024/script-t" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2362024/script-t</a>...
Robin
API Scripter
Mostly the timer and that it works with my&nbsp; StatusInfo script. It can than also add conditions to this script by just setting the correspondeing statusmarker manually, with TokenMod or with StatusInfo.
Robin
API Scripter
Jerry F. said: Hmmm, I tried changing it. Wasn't working, I'll try again tonight after my game. Did it work now? Update <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/CombatTracker" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/CombatTracker</a> I just updated the script, the bugs and such in this thread should be fixed now. Some of them also require the&nbsp; StatusInfo update.
Adding a Condtion with !ct adds the duration now. However I don't get the nice description of the condition anymore.
Robin
API Scripter
Ravenknight said: Adding a Condtion with !ct adds the duration now. However I don't get the nice description of the condition anymore. Did you also update the StatusInfo script?

Edited 1525566176
Robin said: Mostly the timer and that it works with my&nbsp; StatusInfo script. It can than also add conditions to this script by just setting the correspondeing statusmarker manually, with TokenMod or with StatusInfo. The other one also had the ability to add conditions w/ status markers, the durations and save them as favorites for future one click use. I am not against yours at all, the script user of that one left, so you would be the more active up to date in a sense.&nbsp; The timer feature is nice. May I suggest, check his out and see if you can add it to yours - he has a visual marker that appears on the current players' token turn or npc token.&nbsp; See what you can get from his script and add it to yours, because eventually one day, his script will break and he is no longer on roll20 to update it and hopefully your is. Like the description - you can add a status, tell it if it is gonna move up or down a # per turn and write a custom description. I love this feature the most, to play around with fluff. edit: ahh, it seems you have a orange little semi circle as the indicator of who's turn.&nbsp;
Robin said: Ravenknight said: Adding a Condtion with !ct adds the duration now. However I don't get the nice description of the condition anymore. Did you also update the StatusInfo script? I had 0.3.6. installed but reinstalling it seem to have done the trick. Very good.
Question: Are there any ways of me as a DM to add in a custom condition and get the description shown in chat other then adding it using Statusinfo?
I'm still seeing that the script only uses the first word of the token name. Also, as a feature request, would it be possible to pause the timer?&nbsp; Sometimes people have technical difficulties, and I'd hate to penalize them for that.
Gozer the Gozerian said: I'm still seeing that the script only uses the first word of the token name. Also, as a feature request, would it be possible to pause the timer?&nbsp; Sometimes people have technical difficulties, and I'd hate to penalize them for that. I think there is a Stop Timer - function, but a pause could get really useful as well. Not that it's for me though. My players yell bloody murder at the very thought of a timer. :D
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Hello I like your scripts! One question : is it possible to add condition via a nice list (!condition style) instead of a query ? Great work :)

Edited 1525601867
Robin
API Scripter
Nover C. said: The other one also had the ability to add conditions w/ status markers, the durations and save them as favorites for future one click use. I am not against yours at all, the script user of that one left, so you would be the more active up to date in a sense.&nbsp; The timer feature is nice. May I suggest, check his out and see if you can add it to yours - he has a visual marker that appears on the current players' token turn or npc token.&nbsp; See what you can get from his script and add it to yours, because eventually one day, his script will break and he is no longer on roll20 to update it and hopefully your is. Like the description - you can add a status, tell it if it is gonna move up or down a # per turn and write a custom description. I love this feature the most, to play around with fluff I will take a closer look at TrackerJacker soon, and will see what I can/will include. Ravenknight said: Question: Are there any ways of me as a DM to add in a custom condition and get the description shown in chat other then adding it using Statusinfo? Not at the moment, maybe in the future. Gozer the Gozerian said: I'm still seeing that the script only uses the first word of the token name. Also, as a feature request, would it be possible to pause the timer?&nbsp; Sometimes people have technical difficulties, and I'd hate to penalize them for that. Oh shit, forgot to add that in this update, sorry. Stopping the timer is already possible, I will take a look into pausing it for the next update. Pantoufle said: Hello I like your scripts! One question : is it possible to add condition via a nice list (!condition style) instead of a query ? Great work :) I will see what I can do :)
Robin
API Scripter
Nover C. said: edit: ahh, it seems you have a orange little semi circle as the indicator of who's turn. btw, you can also change the image with your own in the config
This is pretty awesome.&nbsp; Can only the GM add and remove conditions or can players do so as well?&nbsp; Also, any chance we could type in a partial for conditions and have it use the conditions in the config?&nbsp; For example, instead of typing out Unconscious every time, could it recognize "unc" or should I just change the names of the conditions to abbreviations? (don't really want to do that because then the abbreviation will be output to chat I think)
Robin
API Scripter
Walrus said: This is pretty awesome.&nbsp; Can only the GM add and remove conditions or can players do so as well?&nbsp; Also, any chance we could type in a partial for conditions and have it use the conditions in the config?&nbsp; For example, instead of typing out Unconscious every time, could it recognize "unc" or should I just change the names of the conditions to abbreviations? (don't really want to do that because then the abbreviation will be output to chat I think) At the moment only gm's can indeed add conditions. I can make it an option to let players add condition tho, if people are interested in this. I will look into the partial part.
Robin
API Scripter
I'm working on an update, but before I really release it I need to do more testing (and still want to add more functionality). I have pushed it to another branch in my repository for people that are interested in testing the new version before release (keep in mind, i'm not sure if every use case is working correctly at the moment, please report every bug found): <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tr" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tr</a>... There is no new documentation in the README yet. * Save and use favorite conditions.&nbsp; &nbsp;(!ct favorites) * Possibility to add a custom message to a condition.&nbsp; &nbsp; (!ct add [name] [duration] [direction] [message]) * Possiblity to add a direction to the duration of a condition, eg. `+1`, `+3`, `-1`, `-3`.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;(!ct add [name] [duration] [direction] [message]) * Possibility to pause the timer, `!ct pt` will toggle the pause. There also is a button in the menu, `!ct menu` or `!ct`. * Possibility to shorten a long name in the chat announcements.

Edited 1525665531
Great script! I did find one bug in my initial test and I also have a feature request. 1. When clicking on the macro for the custom Ini. Attribute, no dialog box pops up requesting entry of that attribute name. It only cycles the config page in chat. I'm assuming it should pop up a dialog for you to enter the value like the other options do. 2. Would it be possible to make the Round # show for players in the Turn Order window? Right now it shows the init value of -1 and the red swoosh token image, but no text for the round number. Only the GM can see the current value. Thanks for the great tool.

Edited 1525676101
Robin
API Scripter
Garrion said: Great script! I did find one bug in my initial test and I also have a feature request. 1. When clicking on the macro for the custom Ini. Attribute, no dialog box pops up requesting entry of that attribute name. It only cycles the config page in chat. I'm assuming it should pop up a dialog for you to enter the value like the other options do. 2. Would it be possible to make the Round # show for players in the Turn Order window? Right now it shows the init value of -1 and the red swoosh token image, but no text for the round number. Only the GM can see the current value. Thanks for the great tool. Thank you! 1. I just checked, something went wrong there indeed. It will be fixed in the next update. 2. I will take a look into this, I thought it was showing already. Edit: 2 will be fixed in next update.

Edited 1525678187
Robin
API Scripter
Update&nbsp;v0.1.11 <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/CombatTracker" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/CombatTracker</a> !ct menu expanded. Players can see Round number now. Save and use favorite conditions. Possibility to add a custom message to a condition. Possiblity to add a direction to the duration of a condition, eg. `+1`, `+3`, `-1`, `-3`. Possibility to pause the timer, `!ct pt` will toggle the pause. There also is a button in the menu, `!ct menu` or `!ct`. Possibility to shorten a long name in the chat announcements. Possibility to go to the previous turn. Fixed initiative attribute config option. Added new documentation in the first post.

Edited 1525708731
Would it be possible to import the conditions from statusinfo, instead of recreating them? And maybe a drop down of the list?
Kilter said: Would it be possible to import the conditions from statusinfo, instead of recreating them? And maybe a drop down of the list? Yeah, I like the Combat Tracker and I have created a ton of my own Conditions in the Statusinfo and they don't seem to really talk to each other.
Love the additions so far, Robin. Great work!
Robin
API Scripter
Kilter said: Would it be possible to import the conditions from statusinfo, instead of recreating them? And maybe a drop down of the list? If you use StatusInfo and CombatTracker, and use a condition with the same name in CombatTracker it should automaticly add the icon from StatusInfo and show the description in chat. If you add a statusmarker to a token in combat (through StatusInfo, TokenMod or manually) it should automaticly add a condition in CombatTracker. Same goes for the favorite system, if it has the same name as a condition in StatusInfo, it should show the description in chat, and at the icon, when it is added to a token. Jerry F. said: Kilter said: Would it be possible to import the conditions from statusinfo, instead of recreating them? And maybe a drop down of the list? Yeah, I like the Combat Tracker and I have created a ton of my own Conditions in the Statusinfo and they don't seem to really talk to each other. What is not working for you exactly?
I guess the better question is, Do I have to build all my StatusInfo Conditions in Combat Tracker as well?
Would it be possible to add a list of current conditions and the ability to remove them without having to write the full name of the condtion? Perhaps just by the use of a button?
Robin
API Scripter
Jerry F. said: I guess the better question is, Do I have to build all my StatusInfo Conditions in Combat Tracker as well? No, if you have both StatusInfo and CombatTracker, and put a condition on a token, either through TokenMod, StatusInfo, CombatTracker or manually (statusmarker) that is known by StatusInfo, it would automaticly get the description from StatusInfo. Ravenknight said: Would it be possible to add a list of current conditions and the ability to remove them without having to write the full name of the condtion? Perhaps just by the use of a button? You mean a list of all conditions known by StatusInfo in chat? With a button to add them to a token?
Robin said: You mean a list of all conditions known by StatusInfo in chat? With a button to add them to a token? Sorry, I worded that poorly. Right now, if I want to remove a condition from a token, I need to write the name of the condition. I would like to see the ability to select and edit those using a list.&nbsp;
A chat menu list of conditions, or a dropdown of conditions sounds good to me, too.&nbsp; Either that or being able to only type partial names.&nbsp; I wouldn't think the script would need both.
Would it be possible for a command to show all conditions on a token? Something like "!ct show". If this would also allow for editing and removing statuses via a chat menu (spawned by !ct show).
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
One of the things that has kept me from using this script is that the Shaped Sheet has radio buttons for all the conditions. I already have a series of macros to fiddle with that, and there is a built in macro to report statuses. Any roadmap for your script to interact with these on-sheet statuses?
Robin
API Scripter
Ravenknight said: Robin said: You mean a list of all conditions known by StatusInfo in chat? With a button to add them to a token? Sorry, I worded that poorly. Right now, if I want to remove a condition from a token, I need to write the name of the condition. I would like to see the ability to select and edit those using a list.&nbsp; Walrus said: A chat menu list of conditions, or a dropdown of conditions sounds good to me, too.&nbsp; Either that or being able to only type partial names.&nbsp; I wouldn't think the script would need both. I will take a look at it. Anders said: Would it be possible for a command to show all conditions on a token? Something like "!ct show". If this would also allow for editing and removing statuses via a chat menu (spawned by !ct show). Great idea, will add this soon. keithcurtis said: One of the things that has kept me from using this script is that the Shaped Sheet has radio buttons for all the conditions. I already have a series of macros to fiddle with that, and there is a built in macro to report statuses. Any roadmap for your script to interact with these on-sheet statuses? I need to run some tests for this, will report back ;)
I still havent used it but been keeping an eye on this thread. awesome job updating and adding new feats. Glad you added some of the Jacker stuff in. To help: Would it be possible for a command to show all conditions on a token? Something like "!ct show". If this would also allow for editing and removing statuses via a chat menu (spawned by !ct show). In Jacker - he has something called !tj edit and it shows all the current status on the token and provides 2 or clickable things: 1 delete status from token, 2 edit status&nbsp;
Robin
API Scripter
Nover C. said: I still havent used it but been keeping an eye on this thread. awesome job updating and adding new feats. Glad you added some of the Jacker stuff in. To help: Would it be possible for a command to show all conditions on a token? Something like "!ct show". If this would also allow for editing and removing statuses via a chat menu (spawned by !ct show). In Jacker - he has something called !tj edit and it shows all the current status on the token and provides 2 or clickable things: 1 delete status from token, 2 edit status&nbsp; Ah, just tested it indeed, I will add something like this.