Updates for copying at bottom For the WebRTC issue where it works on your internal network but does not allow external connections to see each other (*per game* as some games I run work, others dont (seems to be the most recently played games were affected)). I am going to be running some tests and try to figure it out. 1. Straight copy the game as it seems to be local to the game. - Failed, same issue. 2. Made a brand new game with same module. - Pass, video works. 3. Transmogrified from broken game to new game: - Maps: Pass - Player Characters: Pass - New NPCs: Pass - Handouts: Pass - In game standard music: Pass - Personal uploaded music: Pass I logged in multiple times to new game, cleared cache, added it all back in 1 section at a time, rinse and repeat and it all works. THEN just to see if there was some weird network tunnel stuff going on, I left the one where it worked up and then had us both log into the other game, still no video while the working one kept it. So it seems to be definitely in the game itself. Out of curiosity - those who have had issues: Anyone recently join your game? If you need to get it up and running though, despite it being annoying as f* to reorganize your sub folders, fresh start and transmogrify works. Im going to try doing a game copy with copying nothing over, and then 1 thing, and then 2 things and see if there is a section of the game that is breaking when it comes over. ADDITIONALLY, Ill be enabling scripting for ammo tracking and stuff on the new game and seeing if that affects it. But if you want a work around, it realistically isnt that much work to spin a new one up and transmog Update Copying game. I checked only 1 box at a time to find out which is breaking it so they aren't additive, these are individual tests. - With NO check boxes checked: Pass, video works - With "Players and Player Settings (Including Macros)": Fail, same issue - With "Pages" checked: Fail, same issue - With "Decks" checked: Pass, video works (I never modified decks, however) - With only "Chat Log" checked: Pass, video works - With "Journals" checked: Pass, video works - With "Jukebox" checked: Pass, video works .....Weird everything else worked. Lets go test the 2 failures again for sanity - With "Pages" checked - Pass, video works?? - With "Players and Player Settings (Macros included)" checked - Pass video works?? - ...Did roll20 sneak in a patch? Copy with ALL CHECKED: Pass, video works. - Went back to original broken game: Fail, video does not work. So, I made 13 copies in total, and at some point a straight copy worked, whereas it had not before. However, the initial break was around players and pages. Logged into another game that recently broke. I haven't touched it since before patch, like the ones i had that *DID* work. While I thought it may have had something to do with uploading audio or something, this one does NOT have personal files. It has game tracks, just like the ones that work. What is the ONE thing that I can think of that changed? I recently added a new player to the games. - First game: A player imported a character from the vault, charactermancer (Ranger), but that character was in BEFORE it broke. I did, however, kick a player from the game between the session that worked and the session that didn't. - Second game: Added a new player to the game, they added a new character, but this was from scratch IN game, used the charactermancer.(Barbarian) - Third game: Added a new player to the game, they added a new character, but this was from scratch IN game, used the charactermancer.. Monk) - Used the charactermancer in all character creations and levels ups. Conclusion: AFTER the patch (Post April 30), if a player was added OR dropped from a campaign seems to be the main difference. The game copying over oddly might be bringing an artifact of that with it, but a copy was eventually successful ( For only 1 person though, another player joined and it broke again) . The charactermancer was in all of them, but again, one of the games that stopped working was only after I removed a player from the game - a character had been imported, but the next session was fine. All games have had a new player added or dropped , but importing from the vault or scratch didnt seem to be the issue as it was done both ways. Last thing I really have to check is the ammo tracking scripts, but that is consistent across all games and I doubt it is an issue.