Jack said: Hey, we just got plus for dynamic lighting ability. I've got a pretty beefy PC and putting advanced fog of war and dynamic lighting is CRUSHING this app.  Like each small task takes 15-20 seconds.  I'm talking getting it to recognize that a token has been picked up takes 15-20 seconds.  Setting just dynamic light or just advanced fog of war seems ok.  But our ideal would be to have line of sight, dynamic light, but keep areas we've discovered as gray.  And all of lag is simply destroying that experience.  Is this pending update "rework" supposed to address performance issues with Advanced fog of war or are we just not using the right settings?  Any help would be great.  Playing with just dynamic lighting and line of sight is quite the upgrade, don't get me wrong.  Just curious if I can achieve what we want with fog of war without the lag. Hi Jack, the rework is in beta on the Dev server now. Others who have had time can tell of their experiences. In the meantime, my experience has shown that two things make maps extremely slow: Global illumination with AFoW. If this is the case, turn off Global Illumination and add lights to the Dynamic Lighting or Map layers. Every NPC has "Has Sight" checked. If this is the case, turn of "Has Sight" for all tokens not controlled by a player. Hope that helps.