Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 (Q1Y2020)

API Buttons in chat for 2nd and 3rd attacks (similar to the "Roll Crit Damage Button") Brief  Description : It's great to have the option now to roll 2nd and 3rd attacks from the sheet with the appropriate MAP already taking into consideration. Would it be possible though to implement an option (similar to the critical damage roll options we have already) to add an API button to the chat output from the first attack? I tried using the notes section to set this up there, but this got a bit messy as it would show with the consecutive attacks too. Thanks for considering this! /K

Edited 1594138150
Report Issue Sheet Issues  Class(es) /  Subclass : N/A Description of issue :  Placing a non numerical value in the critical roll "additional" field breaks the *2 multiplier and does not add anything after I am aware that replacing deadly with [deadly] will fix the issue, but i struggle to see why the *2 multiplier would break, but everything else work Screenshots:

Edited 1594138284
Feature Request Feature Request  One-liner  Title : Allow critical rolls to be additive rather than replace  Description : There's already one die rolled, can we get an option to just add a single die instead of replacing? It's frustrating to both myself and my GM when we roll a 8 on a normal damage and then the crit roll comes back as... 6. changing it to additive (so losing the *2 multiplier) would make things simpler for us-the book mentions doubling damage, but that could read as 1d4+4=>2(1d4+4) like you have, or 1d4+4=>2d4+8, which i'm requesting as a toggable option While we can use the above bug to simulate this effect, it breaks the ability to easily do critical effects and will only work as long as this bug exists. References : CRB 278
Feature Request Feature Request  One-liner  Title : Allow variable multiple attack penalties per attack Description :  While the sheet-wide modifier in settings is nice, the only time I'm looking at a variable MAP other than agile (thanks a bunch for that by the way) currently is the Ranger's Hunter's Edge of Flurry. This is a situational MAP alteration, and while it *should* be on every attack as a ranger, there are times when I either don't have the time to mark an enemy or have to attack one that isn't marked. Allowing for MAPs to be altered for individual attacks would be greatly appreciated if you have the time. Class(es) /  Subclass : Flurry Ranger References : CRB 168
Feature Request Feature Request  Allow Compendium to drop items into a character sheet.
Feature Request Feature Request  Support the Agile Trait in the NPC MAP attacks
joshua c. said: Feature Request Feature Request&nbsp; One-liner&nbsp; Title : Allow critical rolls to be additive rather than replace&nbsp; Description : There's already one die rolled, can we get an option to just add a single die instead of replacing? It's frustrating to both myself and my GM when we roll a 8 on a normal damage and then the crit roll comes back as... 6. changing it to additive (so losing the *2 multiplier) would make things simpler for us-the book mentions doubling damage, but that could read as 1d4+4=&gt;2(1d4+4) like you have, or 1d4+4=&gt;2d4+8, which i'm requesting as a toggable option While we can use the above bug to simulate this effect, it breaks the ability to easily do critical effects and will only work as long as this bug exists. References : CRB 278 Joshua, this has already been addressed as not possible. You can see a post on it here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8033560/pathfinder-second-edition-by-roll20-q1y2020/?pageforid=8524033#post-8524033" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8033560/pathfinder-second-edition-by-roll20-q1y2020/?pageforid=8524033#post-8524033</a>
1) i missed that while i was skimming, sorry. 2) If it clarifies, I not asking for it to be added to the previous roll. I'm asking for the *2 to be dropped. My GM and I are capable of adding simple numbers So what I'm saying is that "doubled" can read as 2d4+8, but a 1d4+4 was already rolled. When crit button is hit, I'd like to see another 1d4+4+crit effect
joshua c. said: 1) i missed that while i was skimming, sorry. 2) If it clarifies, I not asking for it to be added to the previous roll. I'm asking for the *2 to be dropped. My GM and I are capable of adding simple numbers So what I'm saying is that "doubled" can read as 2d4+8, but a 1d4+4 was already rolled. When crit button is hit, I'd like to see another 1d4+4+crit effect Just turn critical rules off completely and double the first rolled damage as per the official rules?&nbsp; Even I don't know what you're trying to do here.
Steven L. said: Feature Request Feature Request&nbsp; Support the Agile Trait in the NPC MAP attacks +1 to this. A similar toggle to the one found in the PC strikes would be extremely helpful.
I think what Joshua is trying to get at is: instead of currently either/or critical implementation they want the damage field to list normal damage, then the critical field to show what you have to add to it to make it a critical example: Rapier critical hits would, per double # of dice option, be 2d8 + (mod*2) + 1d8 for deadly dice So the damage field would show 1d6 + mod and the critical field would show the other 1d6 + mod + 1d8 which added together would be a full critical
Is there an optional description line on the NPC sheet that can be enabled? There are frequently additional descriptions of creatures or NPCs in the stat block immediately following the header line.
A&nbsp; Description field would be handy.&nbsp; In the meantime, I have been doing two things: 1.&nbsp; enter short description of the creature in Type field, right after name.&nbsp; It shows up big and blocky, in all-caps bold text, so this is best for just a short blurb to remind the DM more about the creature. 2. Edit the Bio and Info field of the Bio and Info tab.&nbsp; If revealed to the players, this can also remind them of physical things they can see about the creature, (so they don't always have to ask the GM)&nbsp; However, it can leak unintentional clues, depending on how much you enter in.&nbsp; I have also used the GM Notes field to store relevant factoids about the creature that might be revealed by a recall Knowledge check.&nbsp; Then I can quickly copy-paste them into the Bio if somebody succeeds at that check.&nbsp;

Edited 1594654536
Ezekieru said: Steven L. said: Feature Request Feature Request&nbsp; Support the Agile Trait in the NPC MAP attacks +1 to this. A similar toggle to the one found in the PC strikes would be extremely helpful. I also came here to ask for this, it's pretty frustrating that it's not available. I've bought both Bestiaries, I'd like for the agile MAP to be auto-calculated when I use them please, instead of kinda-automatic-but-with-new-weird-step-of-add-1-or-2-if-it's-agile. I wouldn't mind so much, but the PC style sheet handles it just fine!
Macro Issues: Tonight my group was having trouble with the following macros for PCs:&nbsp; %{selected|PERCEPTION} %{selected|FORT} %{selected|REF} %{selected|WILL} They previously had worked with no issues. The initiative and attack macros I setup were working just fine.
Feature Request One-liner&nbsp; Title : PF2e Charactermancer Progress Update Brief&nbsp; Description : There has been no updates about the charactermancer for PF2e on the blog since it was announced nearly an entire year ago. While it is understandable that something due "early 2020" has been affected by the pandemic, could there please be some public acknolwedgement that it is still a planned feature? Hopefully explaining what the challenges being faced are, and what the current roadmap looks for getting this feature in place (It's still advertised as being part of the $60 core rulebook purchase) References : <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4249/pathfinder-second-edition-core-rulebook" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4249/pathfinder-second-edition-core-rulebook</a> <a href="https://blog.roll20.net/archive/tagged/pathfinder" rel="nofollow">https://blog.roll20.net/archive/tagged/pathfinder</a>
From what I remember, they can't work on the Charactermancer until they finish all of the Drag-and-Drop features first, so that way the Charactermancer can drag-and-drop feats, items, and spells during the process of making the characters. Right now, we're still waiting on Drag-and-Drop for items. Once those are up, there's not much else we'd need to wait on for them to get started on the feature.
Hey, not for nothing, but has there been any word about the Advanced Player's Guide even being able to be pre-ordered on Roll20? It's less than 2 weeks before the street date, and the latest Paizo release right now is Alien Archive 2. It just seems strange that we haven't had a chance to pre-order what will assuredly be Paizo's biggest hardcover this year.

Edited 1595028333
Tom
Pro
If its like most of the others then it will pop up the day of, OR it might be annouced in July 22 on their twitch chat I suspect, or we might not get it on the street date.&nbsp; For me as long as we get module 1 of Agents of Edgewater on July 30th I have no prob copy paste the new stuff in the APG :)&nbsp; As long as we get it on here at some point!! Tom
Eir said: Feature Request One-liner&nbsp; Title : PF2e Charactermancer Progress Update Brief&nbsp; Description : There has been no updates about the charactermancer for PF2e on the blog since it was announced nearly an entire year ago. While it is understandable that something due "early 2020" has been affected by the pandemic, could there please be some public acknolwedgement that it is still a planned feature? Hopefully explaining what the challenges being faced are, and what the current roadmap looks for getting this feature in place (It's still advertised as being part of the $60 core rulebook purchase) References : <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4249/pathfinder-second-edition-core-rulebook" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4249/pathfinder-second-edition-core-rulebook</a> <a href="https://blog.roll20.net/archive/tagged/pathfinder" rel="nofollow">https://blog.roll20.net/archive/tagged/pathfinder</a> +1 I loved the Charactermancer for 5e, and one of the key reasons/features I bought the Core Rulebook. I understand the delay, and all the pieces that need to be put in place, but an update would be nice...
Justin B. said: Eir said: Feature Request One-liner&nbsp; Title : PF2e Charactermancer Progress Update Brief&nbsp; Description : There has been no updates about the charactermancer for PF2e on the blog since it was announced nearly an entire year ago. While it is understandable that something due "early 2020" has been affected by the pandemic, could there please be some public acknolwedgement that it is still a planned feature? Hopefully explaining what the challenges being faced are, and what the current roadmap looks for getting this feature in place (It's still advertised as being part of the $60 core rulebook purchase) References : <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4249/pathfinder-second-edition-core-rulebook" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4249/pathfinder-second-edition-core-rulebook</a> <a href="https://blog.roll20.net/archive/tagged/pathfinder" rel="nofollow">https://blog.roll20.net/archive/tagged/pathfinder</a> +1 I loved the Charactermancer for 5e, and one of the key reasons/features I bought the Core Rulebook. I understand the delay, and all the pieces that need to be put in place, but an update would be nice... Agree. Even the 5e Charactermancer didn't start out full blown. Making it able to build 1st lvl PF2 characters would be a breat help to new players.&nbsp;
Ezekieru said: From what I remember, they can't work on the Charactermancer until they finish all of the Drag-and-Drop features first, so that way the Charactermancer can drag-and-drop feats, items, and spells during the process of making the characters. Right now, we're still waiting on Drag-and-Drop for items. Once those are up, there's not much else we'd need to wait on for them to get started on the feature. It will also need drag and drop for class feats, ancestry feats and items.&nbsp; Currently only General and Skill feats are drag and droppable.
As the healer in the group, I am trying to keep tabs on the other character's health.&nbsp; I post myself a whisper message to check target HP.&nbsp; It properly returns the current HP, but the max HP always comes back as 0.&nbsp; /w Horvald @{target|token_name} HP ``@{target|hit_points} / @{target|hit_points_max}`` Is there something I am missing here?&nbsp; How can I call Max HP? (This matters, because when the wizard is at 50 hp, he doesn't need much healing, but when the Barbarian is at 50 hp, she is really hurt.)
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
When referencing max, I think you replace the underscore with a pipe.&nbsp; Try this: /w Horvald @{target|token_name} HP ``@{target|hit_points} / @{target|hit_points|max}``

Edited 1595948605
Thanks Kraynic,&nbsp; That got me started, but it wasn't quite right.&nbsp; I searched some more in the wiki and tried something else, but it would just error out and not ever return anything to the chat, so I had to add: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; token_name&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; in between pipes, after target and before hit_points.&nbsp; That meant I had to click twice on the token to make the macro execute , but it did what I wanted it to:&nbsp; Edit:&nbsp; changed the macro slightly to negate the need to click twice.&nbsp; /w Horvald @{target|token_name|token_name} HP ``@{target|hit_points} / @{target|token_name|hit_points|max}`` Edit: I also made one for checking the hp of the druid's bird, which just uses a simple token.&nbsp; /w Horvald @{target|token_name} has HP @{target|token_name|bar1} / @{target|token_name|bar1|max} ([[round((@{target|token_name|bar1}/@{target|token_name|bar1|max})*100)]]%) Remaining! (I stole/ adapted that off a similar question post in the forums)&nbsp;
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I use it so seldom, I always forget about needing the specific name in an attribute call for max.&nbsp; Glad you got it worked out.
Feature Request One-Liner Title: Condition Buttons a la Starfinder Sheet Brief Description: I ran through Dead Suns on Roll20 with my friends as the Official Starfinder Sheet was being created, and when the condition buttons were added I was elated. No more "Oh you forgot that +1 to my attack so I actually hit" or "Whoops, that should have missed because of X condition". Seeing as conditions in PF2 are more straightforward than in Starfinder, I hope that buttons which do the math for us across the sheet can be added to the sheet. Especially if we could configure it with the API to add token markers when a condition is added, like Robin Kuiper's Statusinfo does with the 5e shaped sheets.
Alayern said: Feature Request One-Liner Title: Condition Buttons a la Starfinder Sheet Brief Description: I ran through Dead Suns on Roll20 with my friends as the Official Starfinder Sheet was being created, and when the condition buttons were added I was elated. No more "Oh you forgot that +1 to my attack so I actually hit" or "Whoops, that should have missed because of X condition". Seeing as conditions in PF2 are more straightforward than in Starfinder, I hope that buttons which do the math for us across the sheet can be added to the sheet. Especially if we could configure it with the API to add token markers when a condition is added, like Robin Kuiper's Statusinfo does with the 5e shaped sheets. We've been wanting Conditions and Standard Buffs as check boxes for a while. If the Dev team needs someone more knowledgeable about Pathfinder 2e that has the time to volunteer to figuring this out, I would be happy to do so.

Edited 1595886761
I love the changes made in the last few months, and appreciate all the work y'all are putting into this sheet! Got some ideas I wanna throw your way, perhaps you'll want to implement them :) Feature Requests 1. Option for Damage as Chat Buttons Only I like the idea of the current option to have a button to roll critical damage, but would prefer to have both normal and critical damage be condensed into chat buttons, similar to the option in the 5E Official Sheet. The main difference would be both buttons are present at all times, since critical hits can occur without a nat 20. Even with rolling critical damage being optional, it can be discouraging for players in cases where the initial damage rolls higher than the critical. 2. Easier Method for Tracking Ammunition Inventory Right now there isn't an accurate way to track both quantity and bulk for items like arrows, where a quantity of 10-19 equals 1 item of light bulk (L), a quantity of 20-29 is 2L, etc. Was thinking maybe a toggle could be added in Readied/Other items that treats the quantity as q/10 rounded down. 3. Toggle/Box in Other Items for Negating Bulk Backpacks and bags of holding the main container items that essentially negate a certain amount of bulk up to a specified capacity (2 for backpacks, 25 to 150 for bags of holding). Could some sort of toggle or number field be added that applies only to Other items (and maybe to coins, since every 1000 coins automatically add 1 bulk), where it negates an amount of bulk in that section up to the specified limit? For example, say the number 25 is entered to represent the capacity of a type I bag of holding; if the total bulk in Other items is 16, then 16 bulk would be negated from the total on the sheet. If the total bulk in Other items is 30, only 25 bulk would be negated. 4. Traits Field on Player Sheet The paper version of the sheet has this field next to Alignment. It'd be nice to have it in the Roll20 version as well! Sheet Issues The expand button for ranged strikes is too far to the right, overlapping with skill buttons. In the neutral color scheme, the expand buttons for melee strikes are white against a white background, making them invisible (and seem to be absent completely for ranged strikes).

Edited 1595890947
Also re-requesting these two from back in March! I think they would be very useful additions! Feature Request 1. More Fields for Math AC, Skills (plus Perception), Saves, and Max HP could benefit from having MISC fields that allow math. For example, a field where a player can enter floor(@{level}/2) as a value to be added to skills for the Untrained Improvisation feat ( Core Rulebook p268 ) or -@{level} for the Proficiency without Level variant rule ( Gamemastery Guide p198 ); being able to apply @{level} to Max HP for the Toughness feat ( Core Rulebook p268 ) or -(@{level}*&lt;drained-value&gt;) for the Drained condition ( Core Rulebook p619 ). 2. Replace Rank in Weapons with Category (Simple, Martial, etc.) Could Weapon entries have a drop-down for weapon category instead of rank? Since proficiency with categories can be set in the Weapon Proficiencies box, maybe this could be done similar to how setting a spell's tradition applies the proficiency bonus based on selections in Magic Traditions. This would be extra useful for when weapons get drag and drop. A rapier would drop with martial as its category, and the attack roll would automatically have a proficiency bonus applied based on the rank for martial weapons set on the sheet. Maybe Unarmed could be added as one of the default categories in the Weapon Proficiencies box as part of the change?
Persephone said: Sheet Issues The expand button for ranged strikes is too far to the right, overlapping with skill buttons. In the neutral color scheme, the expand buttons for melee strikes are white against a white background, making them invisible (and seem to be absent completely for ranged strikes). I have seen this as well.&nbsp; One thing I found is that the Ranged attack expand arrow seems to be a set distance to the right.&nbsp; If I expand the character sheet window beyond the default, its absolute position from the left margin stays the same, but its relative position suspended over the skills changes, as the skills section moves to the right.&nbsp; I have also experienced a minor issue where all the equipment in the Inventory tab is listed into one long column, instead of being listed in two.&nbsp; Similarly, If I widen the character sheet, the second column snaps into place.&nbsp;

Edited 1595964165
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
joshua c. said: Report Issue Sheet Issues&nbsp; Class(es) /&nbsp; Subclass : N/A Description of issue :&nbsp; Placing a non numerical value in the critical roll "additional" field breaks the *2 multiplier and does not add anything after I am aware that replacing deadly with [deadly] will fix the issue, but i struggle to see why the *2 multiplier would break, but everything else work Screenshots: It's not possible to add non "rollable" value in this field. The whole formula is rolled at once. But you might to try "1d8[deadly]" instead, as a macro, and it will work :
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Brian W. said: Macro Issues: Tonight my group was having trouble with the following macros for PCs:&nbsp; %{selected|PERCEPTION} %{selected|FORT} %{selected|REF} %{selected|WILL} They previously had worked with no issues. The initiative and attack macros I setup were working just fine. Hi Brian and thanks for the report. I could not reproduce the problem, it seems to work on my side for PCs or NPCs. Does it still not work in your game?

Edited 1595965157
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
QueerGM said: Ezekieru said: Steven L. said: Feature Request Feature Request&nbsp; Support the Agile Trait in the NPC MAP attacks +1 to this. A similar toggle to the one found in the PC strikes would be extremely helpful. I also came here to ask for this, it's pretty frustrating that it's not available. I've bought both Bestiaries, I'd like for the agile MAP to be auto-calculated when I use them please, instead of kinda-automatic-but-with-new-weird-step-of-add-1-or-2-if-it's-agile. I wouldn't mind so much, but the PC style sheet handles it just fine! Thanks all for your report. The request has been noted. But full disclosure, as NPCs' attacks calculations are not broken down in details (the books, thus the compendiums, give the attack bonus "as is"), it requires a different approach (code wise) than the PC's ones.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Persephone said: Sheet Issues The expand button for ranged strikes is too far to the right, overlapping with skill buttons. In the neutral color scheme, the expand buttons for melee strikes are white against a white background, making them invisible (and seem to be absent completely for ranged strikes). Thanks for the requests and bug reports, Persephone. This has been overlooked and will be fixed ASAP.
Neil H. said: Justin B. said: Eir said: Feature Request One-liner&nbsp; Title : PF2e Charactermancer Progress Update Brief&nbsp; Description : There has been no updates about the charactermancer for PF2e on the blog since it was announced nearly an entire year ago. While it is understandable that something due "early 2020" has been affected by the pandemic, could there please be some public acknolwedgement that it is still a planned feature? Hopefully explaining what the challenges being faced are, and what the current roadmap looks for getting this feature in place (It's still advertised as being part of the $60 core rulebook purchase) References : <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4249/pathfinder-second-edition-core-rulebook" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4249/pathfinder-second-edition-core-rulebook</a> <a href="https://blog.roll20.net/archive/tagged/pathfinder" rel="nofollow">https://blog.roll20.net/archive/tagged/pathfinder</a> +1 I loved the Charactermancer for 5e, and one of the key reasons/features I bought the Core Rulebook. I understand the delay, and all the pieces that need to be put in place, but an update would be nice... Agree. Even the 5e Charactermancer didn't start out full blown. Making it able to build 1st lvl PF2 characters would be a breat help to new players.&nbsp; +1 to all of this.&nbsp; Tangentially, has there also been confirmation whether the free compendium will have all SRD data &nbsp;at some point?
Royal said: I think what Joshua is trying to get at is: instead of currently either/or critical implementation they want the damage field to list normal damage, then the critical field to show what you have to add to it to make it a critical example: Rapier critical hits would, per double # of dice option, be 2d8 + (mod*2) + 1d8 for deadly dice So the damage field would show 1d6 + mod and the critical field would show the other 1d6 + mod + 1d8 which added together would be a full critical I'm about two weeks late, but precisely this.
joshua c. said: Royal said: I think what Joshua is trying to get at is: instead of currently either/or critical implementation they want the damage field to list normal damage, then the critical field to show what you have to add to it to make it a critical example: Rapier critical hits would, per double # of dice option, be 2d8 + (mod*2) + 1d8 for deadly dice So the damage field would show 1d6 + mod and the critical field would show the other 1d6 + mod + 1d8 which added together would be a full critical I'm about two weeks late, but precisely this. YES!!! All the yes!! Critical field should just reroll the additional damage dice as opposed to roll the whole thing over again. This would be an accurate representation of the critical damage, as opposed to current one rolled.

Edited 1596099508
Natha said: joshua c. said: Report Issue Sheet Issues&nbsp; Class(es) /&nbsp; Subclass : N/A Description of issue :&nbsp; Placing a non numerical value in the critical roll "additional" field breaks the *2 multiplier and does not add anything after I am aware that replacing deadly with [deadly] will fix the issue, but i struggle to see why the *2 multiplier would break, but everything else work Screenshots: It's not possible to add non "rollable" value in this field. The whole formula is rolled at once. But you might to try "1d8[deadly]" instead, as a macro, and it will work : I'd like to point out that the Additional field here instead reads ADDITIONNAL (with one N too many).
Natha said: QueerGM said: Ezekieru said: Steven L. said: Feature Request Feature Request&nbsp; Support the Agile Trait in the NPC MAP attacks +1 to this. A similar toggle to the one found in the PC strikes would be extremely helpful. I also came here to ask for this, it's pretty frustrating that it's not available. I've bought both Bestiaries, I'd like for the agile MAP to be auto-calculated when I use them please, instead of kinda-automatic-but-with-new-weird-step-of-add-1-or-2-if-it's-agile. I wouldn't mind so much, but the PC style sheet handles it just fine! Thanks all for your report. The request has been noted. But full disclosure, as NPCs' attacks calculations are not broken down in details (the books, thus the compendiums, give the attack bonus "as is"), it requires a different approach (code wise) than the PC's ones. I don't understand this last "Full Disclosure" bit.&nbsp; The agile trait reduces the MAP to (#2) -4 and (#3) -8 whether it is an NPC attack or a PC attack. Yes? Thanks for all the great work!
Feature Request I've seen requests for Item /Gear / Treasure entries to be draggable onto the character sheet, but I'd appreciate that feature for Archetype Feats as well. Also, the CRB allows you to drag ancestry feats, but the new APG does not.&nbsp; Thanks
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Bryan said: I don't understand this last "Full Disclosure" bit.&nbsp; The agile trait reduces the MAP to (#2) -4 and (#3) -8 whether it is an NPC attack or a PC attack. Yes? Thanks for all the great work! Rule wise, yes. Code wise, no, unfortunately ;) But be sure that this request is on the workbench.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
adisander said: I'd like to point out that the Additional field here instead reads ADDITIONNAL (with one N too many). Right! Thanks for the report adisander. This will be fixed in the next sheet update.
A quick question that I hope isn't inappropriate for the forum: Why is the pricing for Paizo pathfinder material set at the hardcover level ($49), not the PDF level ($15).&nbsp; It seems a bit strange.&nbsp; I guess there is a lot of added functionality in the compendium over the PDFs and entering everything by hand....
Ogion said: A quick question that I hope isn't inappropriate for the forum: Why is the pricing for Paizo pathfinder material set at the hardcover level ($49), not the PDF level ($15).&nbsp; It seems a bit strange.&nbsp; I guess there is a lot of added functionality in the compendium over the PDFs and entering everything by hand.... You've answered the question. You're paying for the added functionality (or future functionality, given most of it is still in active development) and the time it took for Roll20 to enter all the text by hand. Whether you find that still too expensive or not is up to you.
Ogion said: A quick question that I hope isn't inappropriate for the forum: Why is the pricing for Paizo pathfinder material set at the hardcover level ($49), not the PDF level ($15).&nbsp; It seems a bit strange.&nbsp; I guess there is a lot of added functionality in the compendium over the PDFs and entering everything by hand.... You also get a free PDF from paizo with the roll20 purchase.&nbsp; Or gain a discount if you already have the PDF and link your accounts.
Ogion said: A quick question that I hope isn't inappropriate for the forum: Why is the pricing for Paizo pathfinder material set at the hardcover level ($49), not the PDF level ($15).&nbsp; It seems a bit strange.&nbsp; I guess there is a lot of added functionality in the compendium over the PDFs and entering everything by hand.... Simply put, if enough people don't overpay for something they won't overprice something.&nbsp;
Ogion said: A quick question that I hope isn't inappropriate for the forum: Why is the pricing for Paizo pathfinder material set at the hardcover level ($49), not the PDF level ($15).&nbsp; It seems a bit strange.&nbsp; I guess there is a lot of added functionality in the compendium over the PDFs and entering everything by hand.... You get a $15 pdf in the bundle, and drag&amp;drop on almost everything once those features are implemented. Personally i am paying the extra for all the promised drag&amp;drop functionality, which i happily look forward to getting well implemented.
Ellen N. said: Ogion said: A quick question that I hope isn't inappropriate for the forum: Why is the pricing for Paizo pathfinder material set at the hardcover level ($49), not the PDF level ($15).&nbsp; It seems a bit strange.&nbsp; I guess there is a lot of added functionality in the compendium over the PDFs and entering everything by hand.... You get a $15 pdf in the bundle, and drag&amp;drop on almost everything once those features are implemented. Personally i am paying the extra for all the promised drag&amp;drop functionality, which i happily look forward to getting well implemented. Since drag and drop is still not implemented, aren't you just paying to copy paste from the R20 compendium vs copy and paste from the PDF?&nbsp;