Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
Advertisement Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 (Q1Y2020)

1618027193

Edited 1620919222
Sheet Suggestion—Add Formula Section to Existing Inventory Tab I don't know if there's been any work on formula tracking for the sheet yet, but I think a really useful solution would be to add a Formulas section to the Inventory, rather than making a separate tab. This would be identical to any other section of the Inventory; the items would have bulk and quantity so you could track temporary items there like those you get from infusions or dedications like the Talisman Dabbler. Ideally, the section would always be on the right-hand side of the sheet, instead of above Held or below Stowed. This would be convenient for drag and drop for those items, too.
1618064211
I'm curious as to the status of the Charatermancer. It's been over a year since I bought the Core Rulebook in which the description states:  "It also unlocks all of your Charactermancer supported features for your players." During that time, I have not had any news whatsoever about the Charactermancer. I have also seen multiple requests in this thread (that still says 2020 when we are 4 months in to 2021) that have gone ignored.  I know that something like this takes time, but I am disheartened by the absolute lack of information and refusal to give any. All I want is some sort of plan. What is being worked on? What is ready? What is a tentative timeline?
1618236691
Roll For Combat
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Issue: NPC Sheet Spell Saving Thrown DC Isn't Appearing When Using Script Description of issue :  When using the NPC sheet and spells the Saving Throw DC for the spells appear as normal. However, if you try to trigger the same spell using "%{selected|repeating_spellinnate_$1_spellroll}" or "%{selected|repeating_cantrip_$0_spellroll}" or something similar, the spell will appear but the saving throw DC will not. Screenshots: Casting the spell using the NPC character sheet, the Saving Throw DC appears Attempting to cast the same spell using " %{selected|repeating_spellinnate_$1_spellroll}". Everything except the Saving Throw DC appears.
1618257176

Edited 1618257252
Looks like calling rolls that way still messes up traits, too. The second screenshot shows 'Fey' instead of fear 's normal traits. The creature traits attribute and the spell traits attribute are both called 'traits'. I've seen similar on the PC sheet. I've reported it here before, it happens with spells and actions, and I think feats, too. I think it would be most convenient to rename the sheet attribute to 'character_traits' rather than renaming the repeating attributes for all those repeating sections.
1618265845
When using the "show button for damage rolls options", it seems to break for at least some spells when using heightening with @{current_level}. It's not really consistent for real spells (I've seen it work mostly), but it seems to break consistently for Focus spells and cantrips. Focus spells seem to default to current_level=1, while cantrips seem to have no current level designed and show an error that tells a " " value was found were a number was expected. All these spells work fine when I have rolls directly when clicking on the spell - but when I use the "show button for damage roll" option, it breaks the rolls.
@Florian, what other sheet options do you have set up? Can you give a screenshot of a spell you're having trouble with? I usually use damage buttons and just tested changing the spell level of focus spells, cantrips, and slotted spells, and the damage rolls correctly in each case.
1618342462
@Persephone: sure, and thanks for your help! Options for CharSheet: Soul Siphon as an example for a Focus Spell and the result: You can see, that the current level is set to two, and when clicking the spell it is also listed as a level 2 in the chat. When clicking the roll damage, it falls back to Level 1, and also rolls only 1 die. Disrupt Undead as example for a Cantrip: In both cases, I use @{current_level} in the damage calculator.
1618348330
Florian R. said: When using the "show button for damage rolls options", it seems to break for at least some spells when using heightening with @{current_level}. It's not really consistent for real spells (I've seen it work mostly), but it seems to break consistently for Focus spells and cantrips. Focus spells seem to default to current_level=1, while cantrips seem to have no current level designed and show an error that tells a " " value was found were a number was expected. All these spells work fine when I have rolls directly when clicking on the spell - but when I use the "show button for damage roll" option, it breaks the rolls. Florian, I followed what I could see of your settings from the photos and was not able to duplicate your issue.  I normally don't use Damage Rolls as Chat Buttons, I just let it flow with the spell cast, so this was only a quick test.   I don't know if it would make any difference as to what the Roll Damage Button was set at when the spell was first entered?  In my case that button was checked off when I entered the spell, and I used it that way for a while.  Then in today's testing I checked the button on, tested with no error, off again, tested with no errors, and then back on again, and tested with no errors.  I also closed the sheet with Damage Rolls as Chat Buttons checked on, and opened it up again to test; no errors.   I tested both a damaging cantrip, and a damaging focus spell.  Sorry I can't offer more insight.   Here is the two formulas I had input into the spells I tested,  input in the Damage field.  one is for Disrupt Undead, and one is for Heal.   @{current_level}d6cs11cf0 @{current_level}d10cs11cf0 Hope something there helps.   p.s.  the cs11cf0 just means that it won't highlight the resultant rolled number as green unless 1 or more dice roll an 11, and won't highlight red unless one or more roll 0.  Just a personal preference that I put it because the highlighting annoys me on rolls of multiple dice combined together.  
1618348591

Edited 1618413821
Edit:  Sorry for the double up.  Glitch hit me right when I submitted.  
1618428107
Erik M. said: I'm curious as to the status of the Charatermancer. It's been over a year since I bought the Core Rulebook in which the description states:  "It also unlocks all of your Charactermancer supported features for your players." During that time, I have not had any news whatsoever about the Charactermancer. I have also seen multiple requests in this thread (that still says 2020 when we are 4 months in to 2021) that have gone ignored.  I know that something like this takes time, but I am disheartened by the absolute lack of information and refusal to give any. All I want is some sort of plan. What is being worked on? What is ready? What is a tentative timeline? I was also here looking for some news.  It's a game that would really benefit from one.  I mean, it's no Burning Gold, but it's a pretty complex process of options to explain to people.
Sheet Issue: Proficiency linebreaks are missing Description of issue :  A super minor issue, but the proficiencies overview is missing linebreaks, making the ones the browser creates very confusing to read. Screenshots:
1618515161
Hello Horvald, thanks for your help. Unfortunately, turning the click to roll buttons off and on doesn't change anything. Same error again. I have made another screenshot showing also the spell without click to roll: You can see that at the lower chat, the roll are 2d4, and two rolled 1's - so it did the current level 2 correctly. And it also wrote Focus Spell Level 2 correctly. The chat entry directly above is from the click to roll button before I turned the feature off, and it is a rolled 2 on 1d4, and it also writes in the chate Focus Spell Level 1. The formula in the damage roll field is "@{current_level}d4" It is still very strange somehow. Thanks
1618548147

Edited 1618548369
@Natha, do you have more detailed notes on the recent sheet updates? I use a script that finds specific repeating row attributes for me and substitutes them into a command, but some time in the last few weeks it stopped working on this sheet only—instead of returning the repeating row attribute (like repeating_items-readied_-MYNv-VeCH3M7xvXZeED_readied_quantity) it returns an empty string. Works fine with all other sheets I've tested. I used it frequently with this sheet the last couple of months without issue, so I'm just trying to narrow down what changed between v4.035 and v4.045 that could be affecting this. Was kinda reliant on it for quickly adjusting spell uses and consumable qty. I appreciate any info you can share!
1618824565
Sheet Issue: Attribute Calculation after Changing via API Description of issue :  I wanted to use the ChatSetAttr API to change the modifiers for strength, dex, etc. Goal was to apply Conditions (enfeebled, drained,..) via a macro.  Changing the modifiers is no problem and they are displayed correctly, however the sheet does not calculate these changes into skills, saves, attacks, HP, etc For reference, the command used to change the modifier: !setattr --sel --constitution_modifier_temporary|-2 Screenshots:
@Tobias that's a bug with the API itself. They have it fixed on the dev server, but it hasn't been pushed to production yet.
1618855175
Thank you Persephone! 
1618910348
As a thought for the runes on armor issue, one potential workaround in the short term could be to add more drag and drop items to the compendium, e.g. have Plate Mail, Plate Mail +1, Plate Mail +3, etc, this way you could just drag on the correct equipment without having to worry about the calculations working.
1619466764
Just raising this again. Erik M. said: I'm curious as to the status of the Charatermancer. It's been over a year since I bought the Core Rulebook in which the description states:  "It also unlocks all of your Charactermancer supported features for your players." During that time, I have not had any news whatsoever about the Charactermancer. I have also seen multiple requests in this thread (that still says 2020 when we are 4 months in to 2021) that have gone ignored.  I know that something like this takes time, but I am disheartened by the absolute lack of information and refusal to give any. All I want is some sort of plan. What is being worked on? What is ready? What is a tentative timeline?
1619494662
Erik M. said: Just raising this again. They won't say a word here.  It's almost like they've made it a policy to be unresponsive about this to their customer base at large.   I finally wrote a complaint a few months back and got an email reply that basically said, yeah, stuff's been hard, but trust me we're working on something awesome! I'm having a hard time understanding why this isn't being brought up in this specific forum.  I shouldn't be getting an individual message while the question gets ignored on the message board specifically for communication on this product line.  Everyone should be getting that message.  This communication blackout does not build trust.   Any time I've laid down money in advance for the promise of a product in the future (such as various Kickstarters), there have been regular update messages on the status of the product I already paid for.  That isn't exceptional customer service, it's baseline.  What we're getting here is sub-par customer service.  
Sheet Issue: Spell Attack and DC not being calculated correctly Description of issue :  When casting a spell, proficiency isn't included in the calculation. However the spell attack roll value works as excepted. Currently using a work around of including @{spell_attack_proficiency} in the other box for spell attack modifier. When trying to figure out what was wrong I made the observation that if in the spell's text I input @{spellattack} it gives this wrong value, but @{spell_attack} does not. This also applies to the Spell DC box, and in fact the same observation with @{spelldc}, however @{spell_dc} just gives a 0 in this case, yet if I feed that into an attack somewhere @{spell_dc} provides the correct value. The work around for this is to just input the correct proficiency value into the temp field. Further observation implies the formula being used is only [key ability score]+[temp modifier]. I will eat my DM screen if this isn't either just a typo or a case of the proficiency string containing a letter causing issues. I've ignored this for months however assuming it must be a known issue, but now I suspect it isn't. Screenshots:
1619504271
@squirrel killer, looks correct to me. For you spell attack roll , you have a key of 1 and a prof of T2 ... so 1+2 = 3. Likely you want to change your key to your main casting stat (int/wis/cha), and then that should calculate correctly. As for your individual spell, you need to have the magic tradition of the spell set to the same as your trained magic tradition, in your case primal . my guess is if you fixed this, it would fix the value for the spell. Since you are untrained in arcane , you do not get any bonus for your magic tradition.
My gamers are loving the Compendium, but I agree with Fraiser. It would be sweet to have a way to add runes or have these items in the compendium. Also, is there a way to update the Adventurer’s Pack to 1.5 GP and 1 bulk. Thanks.
1619638462
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Persephone said: @Natha, do you have more detailed notes on the recent sheet updates? I use a script that finds specific repeating row attributes for me and substitutes them into a command, but some time in the last few weeks it stopped working on this sheet only—instead of returning the repeating row attribute (like repeating_items-readied_-MYNv-VeCH3M7xvXZeED_readied_quantity) it returns an empty string. Works fine with all other sheets I've tested. I used it frequently with this sheet the last couple of months without issue, so I'm just trying to narrow down what changed between v4.035 and v4.045 that could be affecting this. Was kinda reliant on it for quickly adjusting spell uses and consumable qty. I appreciate any info you can share! Hi Persephone, sorry for the late reply. I don't see what could have changed between those two versions, that would have broken this. Is this with an API script? I just checked in a macro, and the proper value is returned. Like @{Seelah|repeating_items-worn_-MLcZ5jEO9JWclyk8NZN_worn_quantity} in chat returns the correct quantity.
1619638513
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mads Slotsbo said: Sheet Issue: Proficiency linebreaks are missing Description of issue :  A super minor issue, but the proficiencies overview is missing linebreaks, making the ones the browser creates very confusing to read. Screenshots: Nice catch. Thanks for the report Mads.
1619638832
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Roll For Combat said: Sheet Issue: NPC Sheet Spell Saving Thrown DC Isn't Appearing When Using Script Description of issue :  When using the NPC sheet and spells the Saving Throw DC for the spells appear as normal. However, if you try to trigger the same spell using "%{selected|repeating_spellinnate_$1_spellroll}" or "%{selected|repeating_cantrip_$0_spellroll}" or something similar, the spell will appear but the saving throw DC will not. Screenshots: Casting the spell using the NPC character sheet, the Saving Throw DC appears Attempting to cast the same spell using " %{selected|repeating_spellinnate_$1_spellroll}". Everything except the Saving Throw DC appears. Hi RollForCombat. Try using %{select|repeating_normalspells_-MZOzLmend9LEE0AAgx0_ npcspellroll } for NPCs instead. Saving Throw should work.
Fraser said: @squirrel killer, looks correct to me. For you spell attack roll , you have a key of 1 and a prof of T2 ... so 1+2 = 3. Likely you want to change your key to your main casting stat (int/wis/cha), and then that should calculate correctly. As for your individual spell, you need to have the magic tradition of the spell set to the same as your trained magic tradition, in your case primal . my guess is if you fixed this, it would fix the value for the spell. Since you are untrained in arcane , you do not get any bonus for your magic tradition. Good catch, though this was in a debugging sheet (hence a key of 1, it was just a meaningless filler number that made math easy to do without looking deeply). It appears to be working now, though the sheets that drew my attention to this issue was correctly set up. So in this case my image is not a valid one, and the other sheets are currently reading correctly when yesterday they were not. I wonder if something is causing issues during game time and live editing. So issue remains, just not where I thought it was. Serves me right for using a debug session when tired.
1619889350
Joshua F. said: Erik M. said: Just raising this again. They won't say a word here.  It's almost like they've made it a policy to be unresponsive about this to their customer base at large.   I finally wrote a complaint a few months back and got an email reply that basically said, yeah, stuff's been hard, but trust me we're working on something awesome! I'm having a hard time understanding why this isn't being brought up in this specific forum.  I shouldn't be getting an individual message while the question gets ignored on the message board specifically for communication on this product line.  Everyone should be getting that message.  This communication blackout does not build trust.   Any time I've laid down money in advance for the promise of a product in the future (such as various Kickstarters), there have been regular update messages on the status of the product I already paid for.  That isn't exceptional customer service, it's baseline.  What we're getting here is sub-par customer service.   I also came here looking for info on the charactermancer.  Very disappoint.  :*( 
1619939110

Edited 1619940369
I decided to try and set up a macro for barbarian rage using ChatSetAttr to set the armor_class_temporary to -1, but when I do so, it drops the AC by 2, not by 1. But if I set armor_class_temporary manually to -1, it works just fine. Anyone have any ideas? After playing around with it, when I set the temp ac to -1 using the API, it drops the Prof from T3 to T2.
The way sheetworkers interact with API is still bugged. Is the character a level 1 character? When you do that change, check the proficiency bonus. You might notice the character level is removed from the proficiency bonus to armor. I got around this by including --level|@{selected|level} in that ChatSetAttr command.
1619940661

Edited 1619941075
Persephone said: The way sheetworkers interact with API is still bugged. Is the character a level 1 character? When you do that change, check the proficiency bonus. You might notice the character level is removed from the proficiency bonus to armor. I got around this by including --level|@{selected|level} in that ChatSetAttr command. Hmm, do you have the macro handy? I want to make sure I get it right. Do you have them both on the same line? nm figured it out ... !setattr --sel --armor_class_temporary|-1 --level|@{selected|level}
Feature Request: Multiple "Stowed Items" sections in the Inventory Brief  Description : All stowed items are inside a container, usually a backpack or a bag of holding, but currently there's no way to indicate in what container is each stowed item, nor there's a way to put one item "inside" another. That makes very difficult to track where is every item, how much bulk is inside each container, and the actual bulk a character is carrying. My suggestion is to change the name of the "Stowed Items" section to "Items Stowed in X" where X is a field the user can modify. Also, allow users to create additional sections of this kind. This way a single character could have a section called "Items Stowed in Backpack", and another one called "Items Stowed in Bag of Holding". Adding an editable "capacity" and "negated bulk" fields to each of this sections would also be useful. The idea being that the difference between the negated bulk and the current capacity is added to the character's current bulk. For example, a backpack has 4 bulk of capacity but only negates 2 bulk, this means that a full backpack would only contribute 2 bulk to the character's carried bulk. In the end each stowed items section would ideally look similar to this but prettier: • Items Stowed in Backpack, Capacity: 3/4 bulk, Negated Bulk: 2    - Item 1    - Item 2 • Items Stowed in Bag of Holding, Capacity: 17/25 bulk, Negated Bulk: 25    - Item 1    - Item 2
1620053012
Lekgolo said: Feature Request: Multiple "Stowed Items" sections in the Inventory Brief  Description : All stowed items are inside a container, usually a backpack or a bag of holding, but currently there's no way to indicate in what container is each stowed item, nor there's a way to put one item "inside" another. That makes very difficult to track where is every item, how much bulk is inside each container, and the actual bulk a character is carrying. My suggestion is to change the name of the "Stowed Items" section to "Items Stowed in X" where X is a field the user can modify. Also, allow users to create additional sections of this kind. This way a single character could have a section called "Items Stowed in Backpack", and another one called "Items Stowed in Bag of Holding". Adding an editable "capacity" and "negated bulk" fields to each of this sections would also be useful. The idea being that the difference between the negated bulk and the current capacity is added to the character's current bulk. For example, a backpack has 4 bulk of capacity but only negates 2 bulk, this means that a full backpack would only contribute 2 bulk to the character's carried bulk. In the end each stowed items section would ideally look similar to this but prettier: • Items Stowed in Backpack, Capacity: 3/4 bulk, Negated Bulk: 2    - Item 1    - Item 2 • Items Stowed in Bag of Holding, Capacity: 17/25 bulk, Negated Bulk: 25    - Item 1    - Item 2 This could also be accomplished with nesting, like how Compendium items are nested. Good idea Lekgolo!
1620083563
Fun fact: One of my players wanted to play an Alchemist, one of the CORE classes in the game, and finally gave up as there was no easy way for her to track formulas known, bombs created, infused reagents, bomb attacks and everything else that this base class in the core book needed to function.  Since last week, we have had a Roll20 Production Team member come into the thread to answer some questions, but it seems the charactermancer is once again shifted to the side and hoped that no one brings it up.  This is only going to become more apparent as Roll20 increases it pricing and people will want to know what we are paying for.  Erik M. said: Just raising this again. Erik M. said: I'm curious as to the status of the Charatermancer. It's been over a year since I bought the Core Rulebook in which the description states:  "It also unlocks all of your Charactermancer supported features for your players." During that time, I have not had any news whatsoever about the Charactermancer. I have also seen multiple requests in this thread (that still says 2020 when we are 4 months in to 2021) that have gone ignored.  I know that something like this takes time, but I am disheartened by the absolute lack of information and refusal to give any. All I want is some sort of plan. What is being worked on? What is ready? What is a tentative timeline?
1620153211
+1 for this Lekgolo said: Feature Request: Multiple "Stowed Items" sections in the Inventory Brief  Description : All stowed items are inside a container, usually a backpack or a bag of holding, but currently there's no way to indicate in what container is each stowed item, nor there's a way to put one item "inside" another. That makes very difficult to track where is every item, how much bulk is inside each container, and the actual bulk a character is carrying. My suggestion is to change the name of the "Stowed Items" section to "Items Stowed in X" where X is a field the user can modify. Also, allow users to create additional sections of this kind. This way a single character could have a section called "Items Stowed in Backpack", and another one called "Items Stowed in Bag of Holding". Adding an editable "capacity" and "negated bulk" fields to each of this sections would also be useful. The idea being that the difference between the negated bulk and the current capacity is added to the character's current bulk. For example, a backpack has 4 bulk of capacity but only negates 2 bulk, this means that a full backpack would only contribute 2 bulk to the character's carried bulk. In the end each stowed items section would ideally look similar to this but prettier: • Items Stowed in Backpack, Capacity: 3/4 bulk, Negated Bulk: 2    - Item 1    - Item 2 • Items Stowed in Bag of Holding, Capacity: 17/25 bulk, Negated Bulk: 25    - Item 1    - Item 2
1620303764
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Helen L. said: +1 for this Lekgolo said: Feature Request: Multiple "Stowed Items" sections in the Inventory Brief  Description : All stowed items are inside a container, usually a backpack or a bag of holding, but currently there's no way to indicate in what container is each stowed item, nor there's a way to put one item "inside" another. That makes very difficult to track where is every item, how much bulk is inside each container, and the actual bulk a character is carrying. My suggestion is to change the name of the "Stowed Items" section to "Items Stowed in X" where X is a field the user can modify. Also, allow users to create additional sections of this kind. This way a single character could have a section called "Items Stowed in Backpack", and another one called "Items Stowed in Bag of Holding". Adding an editable "capacity" and "negated bulk" fields to each of this sections would also be useful. The idea being that the difference between the negated bulk and the current capacity is added to the character's current bulk. For example, a backpack has 4 bulk of capacity but only negates 2 bulk, this means that a full backpack would only contribute 2 bulk to the character's carried bulk. In the end each stowed items section would ideally look similar to this but prettier: • Items Stowed in Backpack, Capacity: 3/4 bulk, Negated Bulk: 2    - Item 1    - Item 2 • Items Stowed in Bag of Holding, Capacity: 17/25 bulk, Negated Bulk: 25    - Item 1    - Item 2 Sorry to say that technically, Roll20 character sheets can't have repeating sections of repeating sections. Regarding negating bulk, the "capacity" field (which name can cause confusion, TBH) in stowed items settings do negate bulk.
1620310229

Edited 1620311819
Natha said: Helen L. said: +1 for this Lekgolo said: Feature Request: Multiple "Stowed Items" sections in the Inventory Brief  Description : All stowed items are inside a container, usually a backpack or a bag of holding, but currently there's no way to indicate in what container is each stowed item, nor there's a way to put one item "inside" another. That makes very difficult to track where is every item, how much bulk is inside each container, and the actual bulk a character is carrying. My suggestion is to change the name of the "Stowed Items" section to "Items Stowed in X" where X is a field the user can modify. Also, allow users to create additional sections of this kind. This way a single character could have a section called "Items Stowed in Backpack", and another one called "Items Stowed in Bag of Holding". Adding an editable "capacity" and "negated bulk" fields to each of this sections would also be useful. The idea being that the difference between the negated bulk and the current capacity is added to the character's current bulk. For example, a backpack has 4 bulk of capacity but only negates 2 bulk, this means that a full backpack would only contribute 2 bulk to the character's carried bulk. In the end each stowed items section would ideally look similar to this but prettier: • Items Stowed in Backpack, Capacity: 3/4 bulk, Negated Bulk: 2    - Item 1    - Item 2 • Items Stowed in Bag of Holding, Capacity: 17/25 bulk, Negated Bulk: 25    - Item 1    - Item 2 Sorry to say that technically, Roll20 character sheets can't have repeating sections of repeating sections. Regarding negating bulk, the "capacity" field (which name can cause confusion, TBH) in stowed items settings do negate bulk. If the amount of sections can't change dynamically, just add 10 static stowed items sections (I doubt many characters will have more than 3 or 4 containers anyway), and let the user decide how many to show. This must be possible because the Spells tab already does this (the sections for innate, focus, cantrips, and normal spells can be turned on and off). Regarding the capacity field that's currently in stowed items, it's pretty much useless IMO, for two main reasons: 1. Characters don't stow containers, they wear them, this field should be in Worn Items to be useful (and a different, more descriptive name would also be appreciated). 2. Without a way to track what items are inside the container, the bulk calculations will always be off: if a character has a Bag of Holding I (capacity 25 bulk) partially filled (only 5 bulk inside), and also carries more stowed items outside the bag (in a backpack), the bag should only be negating the 5 bulk from what's inside it, ignoring the bulk from the contents of the backpack.
1620739741

Edited 1620739759
Been a little over a month now since my first post about the charactermancer and still no information or even acknowledgement of the issue.  Erik M. said: Fun fact: One of my players wanted to play an Alchemist, one of the CORE classes in the game, and finally gave up as there was no easy way for her to track formulas known, bombs created, infused reagents, bomb attacks and everything else that this base class in the core book needed to function.  Since last week, we have had a Roll20 Production Team member come into the thread to answer some questions, but it seems the charactermancer is once again shifted to the side and hoped that no one brings it up.  This is only going to become more apparent as Roll20 increases it pricing and people will want to know what we are paying for.  Erik M. said: Just raising this again. Erik M. said: I'm curious as to the status of the Charatermancer. It's been over a year since I bought the Core Rulebook in which the description states:  "It also unlocks all of your Charactermancer supported features for your players." During that time, I have not had any news whatsoever about the Charactermancer. I have also seen multiple requests in this thread (that still says 2020 when we are 4 months in to 2021) that have gone ignored.  I know that something like this takes time, but I am disheartened by the absolute lack of information and refusal to give any. All I want is some sort of plan. What is being worked on? What is ready? What is a tentative timeline?
1620773225
Nic B.
Roll20 Team
Erik M. said: Been a little over a month now since my first post about the charactermancer and still no information or even acknowledgement of the issue. Hey Erik, Sorry for the lack of forthcoming information from us, on this subject; it becomes very tempting to hold off on responding until all the ducks are correctly lined up, and sometimes they never quite align.  Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the delay that has arisen in the development of the Pathfinder 2 Charactermancer. The excuses for this have been repeated often, so I'll skip them and acknowledge that the delay has been absolutely unacceptable. That said, here is how things currently stand: We don't currently have a concrete timeline for this charactermancer. Work has begun in the form of the Drag and Drop support which is a prerequisite for a Charactermancer of this complexity. To use a bad analogy: the foundations are almost complete, and we will be able to start building the house in late Q2 or early Q3. When the Charactermancer arrives, it will come in two parts (as have others before it). A Character Creation 'Mancer, and a Level+ 'Mancer that will come some time later. Additionally, we will be removing the Charactermancer feature from the marketplace description until we have delivered it. This is not to back down from making a Charactermancer, or to hide our mistake, but to ensure customers in the future are fully aware of what they're buying. If you have any questions, concerns or comments regarding this process, I will be watching this thread in the coming days, please don't hesitate to post here and I will happily provide any information that I can.
1620785385
Nic B. said: Erik M. said: Been a little over a month now since my first post about the charactermancer and still no information or even acknowledgement of the issue. Hey Erik, Sorry for the lack of forthcoming information from us, on this subject; it becomes very tempting to hold off on responding until all the ducks are correctly lined up, and sometimes they never quite align.  Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the delay that has arisen in the development of the Pathfinder 2 Charactermancer. The excuses for this have been repeated often, so I'll skip them and acknowledge that the delay has been absolutely unacceptable. That said, here is how things currently stand: We don't currently have a concrete timeline for this charactermancer. Work has begun in the form of the Drag and Drop support which is a prerequisite for a Charactermancer of this complexity. To use a bad analogy: the foundations are almost complete, and we will be able to start building the house in late Q2 or early Q3. When the Charactermancer arrives, it will come in two parts (as have others before it). A Character Creation 'Mancer, and a Level+ 'Mancer that will come some time later. Additionally, we will be removing the Charactermancer feature from the marketplace description until we have delivered it. This is not to back down from making a Charactermancer, or to hide our mistake, but to ensure customers in the future are fully aware of what they're buying. If you have any questions, concerns or comments regarding this process, I will be watching this thread in the coming days, please don't hesitate to post here and I will happily provide any information that I can. And that is all fine and good, but this has been a focal point of the PF2 content since before release in August 2019.Perhpaps treating this with a little more urgency is in order. It is one of the key reasons I initially chose to invest in PF2 products on this platform. 
1620786447

Edited 1620787660
Nic B.
Roll20 Team
Hey Jariath, I completely agree, and completely sympathize. Back when War for the Crown was released for PF1, my group and I made characters by hand, only for the charactermancer to be released a few weeks later. When PF2 was released on Roll20, my group were raring to go, but I wasn't going to make that mistake again, and decided to wait until the Charactermancer was ready. ... we still haven't managed to bring PF2 to our table. Roll20 hired me, in part, to grease the wheels of the PF2 Charactermancer. There's a lot of complex moving parts and internal requirements behind the scenes, but we all want to get this finished and out into your hands. I'm sorry that it's taking so long.
Nic, Thank you for all your hard work. PF2e is a great game and I feel the  Charactermancer will be awesome. It’s good to see passionate players who want to use Roll20. Keep the open communication and we will be waiting to see what your guys create! BTW, anyway to update the main Adventurer’s pack to be 1.5 GP and 1 bulk based on the CRB errata (no biggie its just a staple item of all my players and I have to keep updating it. :)
1620840897
Not terribly helpful of a post, but just chiming in to say I am now heavily looking forward to the Charactermancer having been not quite as impressed with the $60 purchase as I'd hoped I'd be.  It's still hella useful, but I was also sad about not being able to add runed armor to the players in the game I'm running.
1620895353
Nic B. said: Roll20 hired me, in part, to grease the wheels of the PF2 Charactermancer. There's a lot of complex moving parts and internal requirements behind the scenes, but we all want to get this finished and out into your hands. I'm sorry that it's taking so long. It's good to hear that things are going to get moving on the Charactermancer front, and hopefully on the drag & drop functions from the other rulebooks. Without meaning to put words in people mouths I think the thing we have been missing is communication and updates on the progress so if that is going to improve I will be happy.
1620917887
Agreed. All we want sometimes is just a little information on what is going on.  Appreciated, Nic.
1620949628
Ryn
Pro
Nic B. said: Erik M. said: Been a little over a month now since my first post about the charactermancer and still no information or even acknowledgement of the issue. Hey Erik, Sorry for the lack of forthcoming information from us, on this subject; it becomes very tempting to hold off on responding until all the ducks are correctly lined up, and sometimes they never quite align.  Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the delay that has arisen in the development of the Pathfinder 2 Charactermancer. The excuses for this have been repeated often, so I'll skip them and acknowledge that the delay has been absolutely unacceptable. That said, here is how things currently stand: We don't currently have a concrete timeline for this charactermancer. Work has begun in the form of the Drag and Drop support which is a prerequisite for a Charactermancer of this complexity. To use a bad analogy: the foundations are almost complete, and we will be able to start building the house in late Q2 or early Q3. When the Charactermancer arrives, it will come in two parts (as have others before it). A Character Creation 'Mancer, and a Level+ 'Mancer that will come some time later. Additionally, we will be removing the Charactermancer feature from the marketplace description until we have delivered it. This is not to back down from making a Charactermancer, or to hide our mistake, but to ensure customers in the future are fully aware of what they're buying. If you have any questions, concerns or comments regarding this process, I will be watching this thread in the coming days, please don't hesitate to post here and I will happily provide any information that I can. Hey friend, James here from Roll the Role, we're a spotlight member and one of the few spotlight members that entirely focus on Pathfinder 2E content on roll20.  Charactermancer aside you mentioned Drag and Drop being the foundation of said Charactermancer, but we haven't has a Drag and Drop update in what I think is months.  Class Feats from all products are not Drag and Drop yet, Feats from the APG aren't Drag and Drop yet.   So my question is, When will we see Drag and Drop for all content?  It's a very fundamental part of why we use roll20 in the first place. Thanks.
So I would really like to purchase the Gamemastery Guide, but what does it add to the ‘Drag and Drop”? Does it have any of the items? 
1621457288
I think the unpinning of this thread and that it is buried now shows the state of development of PF2 on this platform.
1621459098
Nic B.
Roll20 Team
Hi Jariath, We're in the process of creating new threads for all the By Roll20 sheets. You can find the new thread here . I will post an update in that thread later today for any questions that were missed in this one.