Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
Advertisement Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 (Q1Y2020)

1603275986

Edited 1603276047
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Joel F. said: When I asked for where to make this suggestion, I got two answers, with people unsure of which to use, so I'm doing both. Apologies for people who see it twice. I would like to request the ability to change the color of the header on the character sheet. The current situation is difficult to use if you decide to link the name of the spell/trait/weapon/effect that you're using. Here: This is the Sanctuary spell, with a link to its location on AoN. You can see it, but it's quite difficult. When I cast this spell during one of our sessions, one of the other players outright said the title was blank. So, if there was a way to select whatever header color you wanted to use -- there are some that work with standard text and some that don't -- like the dropdown between the standard color and color neutral on the options tab, it'd be very helpful? Thanks in advance! Hi Joel F. What browser/OS are you using? I'm sorry this happens to you but normally, the title of the spell (or any other action) is white in the chat, like this: PS : is your character in default or neutral scheme? Are you using a dark mode, or some addons/plugins to your browser that changes the way Roll20 acts?
Class: Ability Modifier Dropdowns for AC, Saves, Strikes, Skills, ETC. The combo boxes where you set what ability score modifier gets applied to your roll have an annoying habit of jumping to "Custom." Sometimes a random set of skills seem to default to being set to "Custom" upon sheet creation. As a screen reader user, I have found that if I accidentally set my focus to the text field used to input a custom value for this it will just switch that combo box to "Custom" automatically. Is there a way to fix this? Perhapse by having the edit box for a custom value hidden from keyboard navigation unless "Custom" is selected in the combo box? This can't just be a screen reader issue though because I was looking over one of my sited player's character sheets and a bunch of his stuff was wrong. I found out that it had been set to "Custom" somehow.
1603594263
Lore Skills are not showing in the skill list for NPC when added.
1603594796

Edited 1603620020
Feature Request  Alternative Scores Variant Rule Brief  Description : The sheet already supports changing what Abilities affect what, but if one wanted to use the Alternative Scores Variant Rule, it would be much easier if one was able to change the names of a given Ability, or if there was a way to toggle those names. (I reckon it probably isn't that easy, and it isn't really a priority compared to, say, condition tracking, but seeing other variant rules being integrated inspired me to make the request ; thanks for all the work you already accomplished on this.) References : Gamemastery Guide page 183 ("Alternative Scores")
1603604359
Joel, I can see what is going on there.&nbsp; I use hyperlinks to link to the full text in some of my spells as well.&nbsp; I tried putting it in the spell name field and got the same result.&nbsp; Here is the code for Detect Magic that I used: [Detect Magic](<a href="https://2e.aonprd.com/Spells.aspx?ID=66" rel="nofollow">https://2e.aonprd.com/Spells.aspx?ID=66</a>) When put in the Name field of the spell it makes it show up dark in the chat window when you button click the spell from the character sheet. Just like you showed, and hard to read.&nbsp; I am using Chrome, but have observed the same in Firefox on a different computer.&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; I searched around for a while trying to find a method to change that hyperlink color, but I think it is set by the character sheet.&nbsp; When I changed the Color scheme to Neutral instead of default, it did not change how it looks in the chat window.&nbsp;&nbsp; I normally just put the hyperlink at the end of the description, that avoids the color problems of the Name box, because the dark grey text shows up well on the white background of the description field.&nbsp; For non-spells, like Feats, I put it in the Source field.&nbsp; You can make it slightly more noticeable in the chat window by Bolding and Italicizing it by surrounding the whole thing with triple stars, i.e.&nbsp; ***[name](link)***. or you can make it show up in a mini-box with underlines by using the accent mark (under the tilde, above the tab key on my keyboard:&nbsp; it looks like this; `)&nbsp; you have to use doubles, thusly;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;``[name](link)`` Both methods leave the link still operational.&nbsp; Hope that helps Joel.&nbsp;&nbsp; Joel F. said: I would like to request the ability to change the color of the header on the character sheet. The current situation is difficult to use if you decide to link the name of the spell/trait/weapon/effect that you're using. Here:
1603617926
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Steven L. said: Lore Skills are not showing in the skill list for NPC when added. Thanks for the report Steven L. This is a bug. This will be fixed ASAP.
1603669063

Edited 1603669085
My Perception is being calculated incorrectly, and this seems to have changed within the last two weeks. I would have expected this number to be +21.
1603719254

Edited 1603735131
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ahsoka said: My Perception is being calculated incorrectly, and this seems to have changed within the last two weeks. I would have expected this number to be +21. Hi Ashoka. This is weird, indeed. It should be 21. If you try changing you rank or any other value, it still calculates with a +12 value?
Feature Request One-liner&nbsp; Title : Support for Stamina Points Variant Rule Brief&nbsp; Description: The sheet can't currently support the Stamina Points Variant Rule without a fair amount of custom Attribute additions and even then it's unreliable. It would be nice if there was a check box in the options to turn this on, but a faster solution would be to allow users to alter the {hit_points_max} calculations ourselves. The Hit Point variables are all already tracked by the sheet, we'd just need to put the appropriate formulas in to adjust the max HP value and then add new values/formulas to track Stamina Points as {hit_points_temporary}. References : Book Gamemaster Guide p200
1603885133
PhilB
Plus
I have attached my Paizo account (where I own all PF2 books through subscriptions) but I can't figure out how to attach the books to my session, to access them through the compendium. In the compendium selection, all the books are red, as if I didn't possess them. Is there some step that I am missing?
1603893557
For books to appear in your compendium, you must buy them through Roll20.&nbsp; By linking your Paizo account, if you don't already own the digital copy of a Paizo product, you get it added to your Paizo digital library.&nbsp; Also, if you do own it or are a part of the Paizo advantage pricing, you get a discount on the item purchase on Roll20.
Hi,&nbsp; I'm using the 2e pathfinder character sheet, all works fine except one thing. When I check the "proficiency without level" variant rule box it doesn't apply to the spells saving throw DC. I mean, when you create a spell and you add a saving throw, it keeps adding your level to that saving throw and it shouldn't. Ty.
1604304874

Edited 1604346224
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
DM JC said: Hi,&nbsp; I'm using the 2e pathfinder character sheet, all works fine except one thing. When I check the "proficiency without level" variant rule box it doesn't apply to the spells saving throw DC. I mean, when you create a spell and you add a saving throw, it keeps adding your level to that saving throw and it shouldn't. Ty. Hi DM JC. You are refering to Innate and Focus spell DC, right? If it's the case, you are right, this is a bug and should be fixed ASAP (thanks for the report!). Otherwise, for regular spells, DC seems fine to me, accounting for the proficiency wih or without level.
Yes, it just happens with the innate spells, I just reported as soon as a player told me and didn't check if it also happened with the normal spells, those are working perfectly. Thanks and Im glad to hear that they will be fixed soon.&nbsp;
Nice
Hello,&nbsp; Is there any update on a charactermancer?
Feature Request One-liner&nbsp; Title : add alchemy tab to the character sheet Brief&nbsp; Description: The sheet currently doesn't support a good way of tracking all things alchemical. By adding an Alchemy tab to the sheet you could: track known formulae track items created by Advanced Alchemy such as bombs, elixirs, poisons etc (and keep these separate form other items) Track number of Infused Reagents
1604964081
LeviathanScourge said: Hello,&nbsp; Is there any update on a charactermancer? I second this question.
Lorebot said: Feature Request One-liner&nbsp; Title : Support for Stamina Points Variant Rule Brief&nbsp; Description: The sheet can't currently support the Stamina Points Variant Rule without a fair amount of custom Attribute additions and even then it's unreliable. It would be nice if there was a check box in the options to turn this on, but a faster solution would be to allow users to alter the {hit_points_max} calculations ourselves. The Hit Point variables are all already tracked by the sheet, we'd just need to put the appropriate formulas in to adjust the max HP value and then add new values/formulas to track Stamina Points as {hit_points_temporary}. References : Book Gamemaster Guide p200 I would like to see this, the only reason that my group is playing without this rule is because my players like the automatic tracking of the sheet.
1605064801
Anyone know what the&nbsp;Drag &amp; drop improvements are for the PF2 sheet in today's update?
@Steven, Item drag and drop has been added, plus the whole inventory tab has been updated for equipping and unequipping items, tracking item levels, broken condition, item hit points, etc. Awesome work btw, staff! These changes are massively appreciated!
1605090420

Edited 1605090483
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 v4.0 release notes A bunch of goodies in this new version, and the forum isn't really fitted for long release notes. So, until the Zendesk page for the sheet is updated (it's in the works), here's a link to a PDF:&nbsp; PF2 by Roll20 v4.0 release notes .&nbsp;And a short video on Twitter . PS: friendly reminder (regarding some tweets), drag'n'drop do work for&nbsp; Spells and Feats already ;)
1605090472
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Persephone said: @Steven, Item drag and drop has been added, plus the whole inventory tab has been updated for equipping and unequipping items, tracking item levels, broken condition, item hit points, etc. Awesome work btw, staff! These changes are massively appreciated! Thanks a lot, Persephone. And more to come in the future ;)
1605115122

Edited 1605115139
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Natha said: Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 v4.0 release notes A bunch of goodies in this new version, and the forum isn't really fitted for long release notes. So, until the Zendesk page for the sheet is updated (it's in the works), here's a link to a PDF:&nbsp; PF2 by Roll20 v4.0 release notes .&nbsp;And a short video on Twitter . PS: friendly reminder (regarding some tweets), drag'n'drop do work for&nbsp; Spells and Feats already ;) Wow this is a pretty massive update. I've updated the community wiki page for the PF2E sheet to now mention that drag-n-drop exists for feats, items and spells, but seems I really should just cut down on the community wiki page and link to the help desk version. Now it's only the 5E sheet that is better documented on the wiki than the help desk.
1605124575
Tom
Pro
VERY NICE, loving it, though the latest erratta leaves a lot to be desired Paizo just released for 2nd Ed sadly&nbsp; Tom
1605129734
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Tom said: VERY NICE, loving it, though the latest erratta leaves a lot to be desired Paizo just released for 2nd Ed sadly&nbsp; Tom Thanks. And good point regarding the errata. But, beside renaming the 3 sections, I don't see big changes regarding inventory and the sheet, or did I miss something?
1605197720

Edited 1605197795
Been testing out the new updates; lots of fun and useful improvements! With everything that was added, most of it is working awesomely. The new equip function and tracking item HP is fantastic, and I love the new options for attack rolls. The total inventory level seems like a great way to make sure treasure is balanced among players. Here's the few issues I've encountered so far: The backpack is given a Bulk value of L when dragged to the sheet and its capacity is marked as 4. The default Bulk should be negligible, as it's only L when carried rather than worn (same with the bandolier). Its capacity should also only be 2; while it can hold 4 Bulk, it only relieves up to 2 Bulk of its contents. (as of the first CRB errata) Equipping armor doesn't seem to account for the Flexible and Noisy traits. Flexible armor shouldn't apply its penalty to Acrobatics or Athletics even if the Strength requirement isn't met, and Noisy armor should always apply its penalty to Stealth even if the Strength requirement is met. Chain mail has both of these traits. Unequipping armor doesn't clear the Speed Penalty and Check Penalty boxes under AC. Weapons with the Fatal trait, like the greatpick, should have the Fatal die value in the Additional box under Critical Damage, not just in the Dice Size boxes. When a magical item with an activated ability is equipped, the action it creates doesn't seem to apply the action type (i.e. 2-action). When the option to show buttons for 2nd and 3rd Strike rolls is on, the first roll shows buttons for a 2nd and 3rd, but rolling the 2nd attack doesn't show a button for a 3rd. Most items with the invest trait seem to include an equip/unequip button, but equipping it doesn't mark it as invested. Could this be included as a function of that button in a future update? I love that equipping weapons auto sets the proficiency based on the characters set weapon proficiencies. This works great for Categories of weapons, but could this be expanded to use the weapon name as well? Some classes have proficiency with specific weapons instead of all weapons in a category, like the bard.
If this is the wrong forum topic please tell me where to post this. I'm not fully understanding how the new Don't Double Critical option is supposed to work. Full disclosure, I don't own any compendium content so my players are entering all their stuff manually. To illustrate my confusion I'll use my party's Swashbuckler as an example. Up until this update I haven't bothered using the critical function of the sheet because it isn't able to do crits correctly, and I prefer to just have the players double their damage role. My party's Swashbuckler uses a Rapier with the Deadly d8 trait, which I have written down in traits as "Deadly d8". Her damage role is 1d6+1. When I checked the critical damage section for the weapon it had 1d6 for the damage die, but I tried to clear that out and put 1d8 in the additional damage field. I then turned on the "Don't Double Critical Damage" option and roled the critical damage, and it came out to 18, which is far more than 1d8 should have been, although if it was still roling double the weapon damage dice it could have been the problem. I can't see which dice are roled because I am blind. I took the 1d8 out of additional dice and set the critical dice role to 1d8, and the critical damage roled was 19. This is far higher than the damage should be with the critical damage die set to 1d8 and no doubling. So my question is this. What is that "Don't double Critical Damage" setting even doing? It still seems to be roling significantly higher damage than the regular damage role, and I can't seem to set it up to role just the extra deadly die. I tried reading about it on the wiki but it doesn't look like that's been updated in quite a long time. Please help.
1605210475
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nick S. said: So my question is this. What is that "Don't double Critical Damage" setting even doing? It still seems to be roling significantly higher damage than the regular damage role, and I can't seem to set it up to role just the extra deadly die. I tried reading about it on the wiki but it doesn't look like that's been updated in quite a long time. Please help. Previously, and still now if this option isn't checked, the critical damage roll result was multiplied by 2 (and then additionnal damage are added). You wer supposed to use it instead of the regular damage roll, if the hit was indeed critical. As of now, if the option is checked, the critical damage roll is not multiplied by 2, and you are supposed to add it to the regular damage roll, if the hit is a critical. If you want the critical damage roll to be only 1d8, as in your example, you have two options (with the "dont' double ..." option checked): either put 1d8 as the critical damage dice number and size, and nothing in additionnal damage. Or put 1d0 in the critical damage dice number and size, and [[1d8]] in the additionnal damage field. Hope this clears it out, Nick?
1605212568
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Persephone said: Been testing out the new updates; lots of fun and useful improvements! With everything that was added, most of it is working awesomely. The new equip function and tracking item HP is fantastic, and I love the new options for attack rolls. The total inventory level seems like a great way to make sure treasure is balanced among players. Here's the few issues I've encountered so far: Thanks again, Persephone. So, to the laundry list ;)&nbsp; &gt;&gt; 1.The backpack is given a Bulk value of L when dragged to the sheet and its capacity is marked as 4. The default Bulk should be negligible, as it's only L when carried rather than worn (same with the bandolier). Its capacity should also only be 2; while it can hold 4 Bulk, it only relieves up to 2 Bulk of its contents. (as of the first CRB errata) As for carried/worn, we won't go into this level of details in automation TBH. Too many homerules at too many tables ;) I would advice to just remove or re-enter the item's own bulk to&nbsp; accordingly when it's bigger than "L". Good point regarding the errata.&nbsp; &gt;&gt; 2. Equipping armor doesn't seem to account for the Flexible and Noisy traits. Flexible armor shouldn't apply its penalty to Acrobatics or Athletics even if the Strength requirement&nbsp; isn't &nbsp;met, and Noisy armor should always apply its penalty to Stealth even if the Strength requirement&nbsp; is &nbsp;met. Chain mail has both of these traits. Good point. Armor traits are not processed ... yet.&nbsp; &gt;&gt; 3.Unequipping armor doesn't clear the Speed Penalty and Check Penalty boxes under AC. That's a bug. Nice catch. Noted. &gt;&gt; 4. Weapons with the Fatal trait, like the greatpick, should have the Fatal die value in the Additional box under Critical Damage, not just in the Dice Size boxes. It should and was supposed to. This will be investigated. &gt;&gt; 5.&nbsp; When a magical item with an activated ability is equipped, the action it creates doesn't seem to apply the action type (i.e. 2-action). Can you share a specific example of a magical item where you notice this problem, please?&nbsp; &gt;&gt; 6.&nbsp; When the option to show buttons for 2nd and 3rd Strike rolls is on, the first roll shows buttons for a 2nd and 3rd, but rolling the 2nd attack doesn't show a button for a 3rd. It's not supposed to. But request noted. &gt;&gt; 7. Most items with the invest trait seem to include an equip/unequip button, but equipping it doesn't mark it as invested. Could this be included as a function of that button in a future update? Is a magical item with the invest trait always automatically "invested" when equipped? &gt;&gt; 8. I love that equipping weapons auto sets the proficiency based on the characters set weapon proficiencies. This works great for Categories of weapons, but could this be expanded to use the weapon name as well? Some classes have proficiency with specific weapons instead of all weapons in a category, like the bard. Note that it's supposed to work also with the weapon group.&nbsp; Request noted.
Natha said Can you share a specific example of a magical item where you notice this problem, please? The first one I noticed was hand of the mage . Is a magical item with the invest trait always automatically "invested" when equipped? Oh wait, I forgot about magical armor being able to be equipped without investing. Makes more sense to leave as is, then!
Nick S. said So my question is this. What is that "Don't double Critical Damage" setting even doing? @Nick, if I'm understanding it's function correctly, I think it's intended for mimicking the optional rule of multiplying the damage dice instead of multiplying the result. It just ignores the x 2 in the critical damage formula. In the case of the rapier, I believe you would set the normal damage to 1d6 + STR, and the critical damage to 1d6 + STR + 1d8. When you roll the damage with 'Don't double Critical Damage' setting, it should roll both normal and critical damage (unmultiplied). If the strike is a crit success you combine them together (instead of using the critical damage in place of the normal damage as you would with the 'Always roll Critical Damage' setting); if it's not, you ignore the critical damage. If you prefer to multiply the normal damage result on a crit and only want the extra roll to account for the Deadly trait, then you can set it up the way Natha suggested.
1605253241
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Persephone said: Natha said Can you share a specific example of a magical item where you notice this problem, please? The first one I noticed was hand of the mage . Seems to be working on my side. Can you retry? Or perhaps was it with another magic item?
1605276812
Lucas X.
Translator
The equipped feature is only for drag and drop items? I can't create an item with an attack?
1605282081

Edited 1605284028
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Lucas X. said: The equipped feature is only for drag and drop items? I can't create an item with an attack? It's only for dropped items. Because it relies on hidden&nbsp;structured compendium data.
1605384710
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
@{Level} in cantrip expressions gives character level, not cantrip level Description :&nbsp; &nbsp;hyphz:( github ): @{Level} in the damage block for a cantrip will roll based on the character's level, not the spell's level. For example, a level 5 character rolling @{Level}d4 with a cantrip will roll 5d4, when they should roll 3d4 (because Level 3 spells are the highest available to a level 5 character)
1605386151

Edited 1605386298
The attribute they should use is @{current_level} not @{level}. For example, electric arc should have @{current_level}d4 + INT for its damage. @Natha, it must have been a fluke on my end, I should have tested more before reporting that.
1605387763
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Persephone said: The attribute they should use is @{current_level} not @{level}. For example, electric arc should have @{current_level}d4 + INT for its damage. @Natha, it must have been a fluke on my end, I should have tested more before reporting that. Spot on about the current_level attribute. As for the magic items actions, no problemo. This type of problem might occur if compendium data are off and need to be fixed. So any report is good report, especially if&nbsp; a false alarm ;)
1605419890
I am not sure if this is a Compendium issue or a Character Sheet Issue.&nbsp; When adding Ammo it The Quantity is the amount that you normally get by buying that ammo, but instead of counting the weight&nbsp; as that group of Quantity it counts it as if each individual one was that bulk. Example, I add Arrows which is 10 arrows. Instead of 10 arrows equaling a Large Bulk it equals a Large bulk 10 times (So 1 bulk).
1605431241
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Steven L. said: I am not sure if this is a Compendium issue or a Character Sheet Issue.&nbsp; When adding Ammo it The Quantity is the amount that you normally get by buying that ammo, but instead of counting the weight&nbsp; as that group of Quantity it counts it as if each individual one was that bulk. Example, I add Arrows which is 10 arrows. Instead of 10 arrows equaling a Large Bulk it equals a Large bulk 10 times (So 1 bulk). Good catch Steven, thanks for the report. This is a problem with the sheet in facts, and will be studied ASAP.
Feature Suggestion: Better Spell Organization The spells tab could use a significantly better organizational system, specifically for prepared casters. My wizard currently has a metric ton of spells of each levels and sorting through to find the ones I have prepared is a constant pain. Even something as simple as "sort by level and prepared" would be helpful, but it would also be nice if we had a Spellbook subtab to store the spells available to us, that we could drag from to place in our prepared spells list. On a similar topic, it would be nice to have a Staff subtab.
1605475431
Fedora Ferret said: Feature Suggestion: Better Spell Organization The spells tab could use a significantly better organizational system, specifically for prepared casters. My wizard currently has a metric ton of spells of each levels and sorting through to find the ones I have prepared is a constant pain. Even something as simple as "sort by level and prepared" would be helpful, but it would also be nice if we had a Spellbook subtab to store the spells available to us, that we could drag from to place in our prepared spells list. On a similar topic, it would be nice to have a Staff subtab. I second the suggestion of having a prepared vs known subset on the spells tab.&nbsp;&nbsp; For Staff/Wand spells, I usually just put those under Innate spells as a work-around, especially because my cleric has several abilities that buff her spells from slots, but not spells from devices.&nbsp;&nbsp;
I am trying to understand the difference between some variable like cast_actions and current_level&nbsp; in the spell section. Can somebody explain&nbsp;&nbsp; For my magic missile damage I wrote this [[ceil(@{current_level}/2)*[[@{cast_actions}]]]]d4+[[(ceil(@{current_level}/2)*[[@{cast_actions}]])]]]] current_level divide by 2 is working without having to add more bracket while cast_actions is not working without them&nbsp;
1605507870
x x. said: I am trying to understand the difference between some variable like cast_actions and current_level&nbsp; in the spell section. Can somebody explain&nbsp;&nbsp; For my magic missile damage I wrote this [[ceil(@{current_level}/2)*[[@{cast_actions}]]]]d4+[[(ceil(@{current_level}/2)*[[@{cast_actions}]])]]]] current_level divide by 2 is working without having to add more bracket while cast_actions is not working without them&nbsp; That is a really neat bit of macro; x x.&nbsp; &nbsp;I am glad you found a way to make it work.&nbsp;&nbsp; As for why the actions part needs extra brackets, I can only guess, but my guess is that it is because it contains words as well, and needs the brackets to reduce it to a numeral?&nbsp;&nbsp;
1605530406
Natha
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Horvald said: x x. said: I am trying to understand the difference between some variable like cast_actions and current_level&nbsp; in the spell section. Can somebody explain&nbsp;&nbsp; For my magic missile damage I wrote this [[ceil(@{current_level}/2)*[[@{cast_actions}]]]]d4+[[(ceil(@{current_level}/2)*[[@{cast_actions}]])]]]] current_level divide by 2 is working without having to add more bracket while cast_actions is not working without them&nbsp; That is a really neat bit of macro; x x.&nbsp; &nbsp;I am glad you found a way to make it work.&nbsp;&nbsp; As for why the actions part needs extra brackets, I can only guess, but my guess is that it is because it contains words as well, and needs the brackets to reduce it to a numeral?&nbsp;&nbsp; Horvald is right. cast_actions is not a number but a string ("1-action", "2-action" ... "reaction", "free_action" etc.). x x., you may want to use a macro query instead? [[[[ceil(@{current_level}/2)*?{actions used|1}]]d4+[[(ceil(@{current_level}/2)*?{actions used|1})]]]]
1606103929
Milk Squad said: LeviathanScourge said: Hello,&nbsp; Is there any update on a charactermancer? I second this question. I third this question.
HeroLab Online now has a character export format. You can read more here . Has anyone looked into this for use with the Roll20 PF2 character sheet yet?
Feature Suggestion: Dropdown on NPC sheets for quick Elite or Weak adjustments&nbsp; I often find myself wishing there was a quicker way to apply weak or elite adjustments than to manually edit the affected fields. Since they are flat number in-/ decreases, I was wondering if we could get a drop down or check box for elite/weak adjustments.&nbsp;
1606516398

Edited 1607234520
Request: Separate Damage Rolls control for spells With how we set up our Damage Rolls sheet options, spells show chat buttons for damage and critical damage as well. This makes sense for some spells with attack rolls, but I feel like most spells that use saving throws—especially AoE/multi-target spells—usually just need the one damage roll. The outcome could be half, full, or double, with the damage dice rolled once and then applied to each target differently as determined by their saves. We usually put healing rolls in the damage section of spells for convenience, but those get turned into chat buttons if we want our Strikes damage as chat buttons. Basically, I'd hope to have the option to have Melee and Ranged Strike damage as chat buttons, while having all spells roll damage automatically (without critical damage).